+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Well I guess my intuition was wrong...they were taken down...that is too bad...

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 8th May 2013 at 22:42.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (10th May 2013), Aurelius (8th May 2013), bennycog (9th May 2013), Skywizard (8th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

All was taken down.

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

I can only get the first part... it has been taken down...

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

*cough*

All is here

EDIT:You might need this or similar as well...
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 9th May 2013 at 02:57.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

bennycog (9th May 2013), etheric underground (9th May 2013), HaveBlue (12th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), Lifebringer (9th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Moz (9th May 2013), Njord (14th May 2013), noprophet (18th May 2013), Spellbound (9th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

The link i posted.....Wow. They removed those as well. WTF. Some powerful videos they must have been.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. Link to Post #167
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    *cough*

All is here

Thankyou good sir. Wow...that's a lot of video. Looking forward to it.

Dave - Toronto

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    *cough*

All is here

InCiDeR,

Many thanks for the links
    Moz

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moz For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #169
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

I hope there is a torrent out there somewhere for them..

14. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

i only managed to watch the first morning session before it's removal ,here is a short version of Daniel Sheehans address at the conference unfortunately it doesn't include the part when he stated that "the new Pope is being briefed on disclosure and it's implications".

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

aranuk (10th May 2013), WhiteFeather (9th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #171
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), ghostrider (9th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

18. Link to Post #172
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sorry folks they made me delete them

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Aurelius (11th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

20. Link to Post #173
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is it Youtube deleting them or the Citizens Hearing owners themselves requesting deletion. If it's Youtube then it's up to the owners (whether that be PRG or whoever) to not allow this. If its the owner (PRG Steve Bassett or whoever) then despite all the "if the government won't tell the people, we will" rhetoric, surely it negates itself and becomes a paper tiger. I totally understand that things have to be paid for but regarding this subject and the taking down of "information that should be released to the public" is so contradictory, it's mind boggling to me.

Surely it would be better to release the info and ask for donations rather than limiting this incredibly important information to people who have the funds to pay for it. It's a hard one I know but when all said and done, it should be a "no brainer", if only for the credibility issues. The reason P/C was so successful was because of the interviews being out their for free, this in turn created a huge amount of traffic and public debate. It also put P/C on the map which surely would not have happened if it were "pay per view"

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kodokan For This Post:

etheric underground (9th May 2013), InCiDeR (9th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), Moz (10th May 2013), Operator (18th May 2013), RMorgan (9th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Thanks but I'm not that desperate to have the NSA or FCC follow me around. I prefer to work behind the scenes for the good.

TY anyway for the consideration. I plan on re-ordering because my code was rejected after viewing for one day. Then I will take my video recorder and record what I want, download it to my pc, and then do all the same way, since the service was not what I expected. I hate/dislike going through paypal when they don't follow up with the people who use their service about codes and access and such. I know, it's a fault on my part that I'm really working on, but I still go through the "they should have did a check to see if the site was connected right even if they had to purchase their own footage and activation to test it. I don't know, call me crazy, I've always been a perfectionist. INFJ? The Hawk as my spiritual animal. Direct sight from a distance that lets you see the big picture.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), Moz (10th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Lifebringer When I purchased the week of streaming and then purchased the archives I gained access right after then an hour or so later got an e-mail with a link and a pass word. I did this on Monday and still have access. So check your e-mail for the below e-mail. E-mail account that is connected to your paypal account :

Subject: Your access pass to the archived webcast of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Thanks but I'm not that desperate to have the NSA or FCC follow me around. I prefer to work behind the scenes for the good.

TY anyway for the consideration. I plan on re-ordering because my code was rejected after viewing for one day. Then I will take my video recorder and record what I want, download it to my pc, and then do all the same way, since the service was not what I expected. I hate/dislike going through paypal when they don't follow up with the people who use their service about codes and access and such. I know, it's a fault on my part that I'm really working on, but I still go through the "they should have did a check to see if the site was connected right even if they had to purchase their own footage and activation to test it. I don't know, call me crazy, I've always been a perfectionist. INFJ? The Hawk as my spiritual animal. Direct sight from a distance that lets you see the big picture.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), Moz (10th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #176
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by kodokan (here)
    Is it Youtube deleting them or the Citizens Hearing owners themselves requesting deletion. If it's Youtube then it's up to the owners (whether that be PRG or whoever) to not allow this. If its the owner (PRG Steve Bassett or whoever) then despite all the "if the government won't tell the people, we will" rhetoric, surely it negates itself and becomes a paper tiger. I totally understand that things have to be paid for but regarding this subject and the taking down of "information that should be released to the public" is so contradictory, it's mind boggling to me.

Surely it would be better to release the info and ask for donations rather than limiting this incredibly important information to people who have the funds to pay for it. It's a hard one I know but when all said and done, it should be a "no brainer", if only for the credibility issues. The reason P/C was so successful was because of the interviews being out their for free, this in turn created a huge amount of traffic and public debate. It also put P/C on the map which surely would not have happened if it were "pay per view"
    Yes. I agree with you.

If the very people who are "fighting" for disclosure are not willing to released their information for free, itīs not hard to guess why the government is so reluctant about releasing theirs without a proportional compensation.

Itīs logical to deduce that the US government will only disclose their information when they can achieve some kind of financial, tactical or political advantage from it.

Just my two cents.

Raf.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

ghostrider (9th May 2013), InCiDeR (9th May 2013), Operator (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It's the new copyright laws, so stop putting the whole video and just post a link or they'll shut you down with an FBI front page on copyright laws passed and violations. You can send them to your page if you have it on YouTube which has permission to post, but you cannot bring it to any site, they have not given approval for. Take care okay?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #178
    Ilie Pandia

Hm... so people are willing to pay huge amounts of money for plastic surgery, silicon implants, hair dyes, luxury cars and the list can go on and on and on... and yet is unfair for a documentary producer to ask for money for their work?

People are using money to vote! And we have what we vote for .

The question should not be: "why do they ask for 3 bucks?" but instead why is not everybody throwing money at them to help them get this in the open? Do you see the difference...? In the end, if this would be fully disclosed money would become obsolete anyway... So let's go ahead a buy a beer, a pack of cigars and a cup of coffee.

With this attitude you need to first get super rich before being able to give something back to humanity, because otherwise you are expected to "do good stuff for free".

I am not against free stuff, or creative work, or free sharing, but I am not against money either, and I totally understand someone asking for money for their work.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

East Sun (9th May 2013), InCiDeR (9th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), Limor Wolf (9th May 2013), Moz (10th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #179
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hm... so people are willing to pay huge amounts of money for plastic surgery, silicon implants, hair dyes, luxury cars and the list can go on and on and on... and yet is unfair for a documentary producer to ask for money for their work?
    Not a fair comparison, Ilie.

You see, if the goal of such conference is to spread the word and reach the masses, I canīt see how it would be possible without releasing the info for free. They should be doing whatever they can to spread this info to the four corners of the planet, to reach a maximum audience. So, from a broad marketing perspective, charging money to watch the material is not at all a smart decision.

Donīt get me wrong, but I feel something is out of place regarding such disclosure events. I sense some sort of agenda behind such disclosure efforts that most people are unaware of. However, I donīt know what such agenda exactly is, yet.

I believe the organizers are quite aware that the US government will not disclose, no matter how much pressure they can make. This is a major card, and the government (or whoever hold this card) wont throw it that easily, wasting an amazing strategical, political and financial opportunity.

Another thing is, maybe Iīm not seeing the whole picture, but I canīt really see the advantage of testifying before former politicians. I donīt know how things work in the US, but here in Brazil, big enough groups can schedule public meetings with actual politicians, which is obviously more efficient, if you want to deal with official national matters.

Just a few weeks ago a group of ufologists officially gathered with politicians and military representatives here, to discuss disclosure. Isnīt it possible to do something similar in the US instead of calling conferences with former politicians with no official value?

Anyway, these people are sending a message. The question is who they are trying to reach and for what purpose. These answers are not clear to me yet. All I know is that, from my personal perspective, whenever I think about such disclosure events, something inside quickly reminds me that nothing is what it seems to be...Call it intuition, gut feeling, sixth sense or whatever.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 9th May 2013 at 17:14.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), Operator (18th May 2013), RunningDeer (10th May 2013), thunder24 (11th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #180
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I disagree with that totally in this case Ilie Pandia. I do see that's its been pulled together and that takes money but it ain't "their work" It a discussion on what's happening to all of us. There a millions out there without internet access to start with and the only way that they can get the information is for someone to collect it and pass it on so that it can be converted into a medium they may have access to. It's not an invention, the people involved could still survive by passing it on for free as most of them earn their living from the subject, which belongs to all of us. If we carried on in the vein of "pay for everything that's produced" then they themselves could not survive as they use other peoples information, video, texts, photographs stats etc etc that are provided free of charge. You cannot keep important information touted as "kept from the people" to those who can only afford it. $3 is a days wages to some people in this world.

Just imagine If a science group found out that the earth was in immediate danger and that danger could be reduced significantly by warning the people to take certain precautions, what would we feel if they said that you could retrieve that information but only for a fee. It's the advertised subject matter in this case that's destroying it's credibility. The quicker this is shared the quicker we start asking questions as a species. This is also time sensitive because the longer this is kept "in house" it's significance decreases day by day and will be just seen as another UFO conference not the most important public debate in history. It's hard enough that the main stream ignore such things with out the organizers of the project reducing it's importance because of money.

Anyway that's what I think, With Respect and Love to all

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kodokan For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), RMorgan (9th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast