Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nasa upgrades 2012 solar storm warning

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Nasa upgrades 2012 solar storm warning

NASA UPGRADES 2012 SOLAR STORM WARNING

Award winning astrophysicist Alexia Demetria says our solar system
    is entering an interstellar energy cloud that will soon bring global catastrophe

In light of recent news, the following information is paramount. On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun. NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning (in writing) for 2012. What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance? Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing.

The following scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA's original 2012 solar storm warning issued back in March of 2006.

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.

Dr. Dmitriev is talking about the Carrington Effect which can knock out electrical power and all modern forms of communications world wide for months on end, even years. When that happens, global anarchy and mass looting will soon begin as the food chain will become paralyzed/crippled in modern countries, while water shortages will quickly become a threat to our very survival because electricity is what runs the pumps that gets the water to our homes and offices. If you are not prepared prepared to be self efficient for one to two years, then you and your family will be at risk of dehydration and starvation during a time when drinking water, food and toilet paper will be more valuable then money itself.

As you may know, on March 10th, 2006 NASA's own website issued a solar storm warning for 2012. Then in June of 2010 NASA reinforces their original 2006 warning telling the public to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Dr Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division said: "We know it's coming but we don't know how bad it's going to be." However, "the next solar maximum should be a doozy" says Dikpati. NASA say's the sun storm will be in full swing around 2012-2013, however the National Academy of Science says, "The solar storm could start any day now." "Who ever is right, the storm is coming!" says NASA.

But what NASA is not telling the general public, is what we should be doing to prepare only that they tell us to do so. Unlike hurricanes and snowstorms, most have no idea what they could be doing to prepare for a sunstorm.

By now you should have begun to notice major news agencies as well as talk radio are starting to cover this slow developing story detailing exactly what NASA's warning actually means to the public. If it turns out that NASA, along with other world scientist are is indeed right, "The Economic Damage In The United States Alone Will Be Twenty Times Greater Then Hurricane Katrina that hit New Orleans" says NASA. *Keep in mind that mankind is in uncharted water when it comes to knowing for absolute certainty what the long and short term effects will be, that is, should a super solar storm clash with modern civilization.

If the earth in fact gets a direct hit by a solar storm producing x-class solar flares, (Coronal Mass Ejection or CME) ...it can cripple the world in more ways then we can possibly imagine, as it will cause nearly every electronic device to no longer work until it gets fixed. Imagine no more working cell phones, cars, trucks, planes, ships, computers, navigation systems, TV, radio, iPods, or game machines, let alone no more advanced medical services. *Since more then likely there will be no electric power in most of the world for many months on end, there will be no modern banking system in place, no New York Stock Exchange, credit cards will be worthless and what cash, silver and gold you have will be king. Food stores will soon be looted in the name of survival, most gas stations can't pump gas for what cars and trucks that might still be working. All forms of radio communication will no longer work during this period, making it difficult if not impossible for local law enforcement to maintain law and order, and National Marshall Law = (Rex-84) will be ordered that the public will be mostly unaware of.

Before you know it, the the city water and sewer system will stop working. If you are on an electric well pump, you lose your water right away, (unless it's a hand pump) where as those in the city might have a few days to a week or so before they lose all their water pressure. Even worse, those who don't have at least twelve to twenty four months of secured food and water, starvation will set in, which stands to kill hundreds of millions world wide if not billions; where as third world countries will not be as adversely effected. *Remember... most of the world population no longer supply their own food and water, rather people buy it. If food trucks don't run, then they cant get the food to the stores. Even if somehow cars and trucks still worked, gas stations will be without power for months and thus unable to pump gas without having to run a costly generator. No doubt what gas their is available will be top dollar, easily exceeding ten US dollars per gallon in many locations world wide.

It will be one big nightmare if the earth takes a direct hit from a super CME, thus changing billions of lives forever. Leading countries like the US would be temporally setback well over a hundred and fifty years. But there are numerous things we can do to easily survive the coming solar storm rather then us becoming a victim. To better understand why NASA and other's are forecasting a "doozy" , "once in a lifetime solar storm" in the first place, be sure to visit, Insights From The Author for full details found below highlighted in yellow.

We must keep in mind that it will take years to fully repair the damage electrical grid and power stations resulting from a direct hit of a perfect solar storm. This once in a life time solar storm event that NASA is warning everyone about is not to be taken lightly, especially if NASA and the National Academy of Science is indeed right. It's not so much that the solar storm itself is the real threat where as starvation and anarchy/chaos is the bigger threat. Yes, some say that a direct hit from a massive CME could do environmental damage as well, possibly causing the side of the earth facing the sun to climb to unthinkable temperatures, possibly causing fires. But we think that might be a bit far reaching to think that way. Nevertheless, there are a lot of unknowns here and we will just have to see what happens, and just how bad it really gets. Taking shelter in a cave near you or underground shelter could in the end be your best bet, that is, if you want to play it on the safe side.

No one at an official level such as world leaders, are going to make any special announcement about the pending danger to earth, as to do so, would instantly cause world wide panic. People such as yourself who learn about the coming super solar storm now, are the ones that have any real chance at protecting themselves and family against this potential looming disaster that may begin to unfold at any time now. As for everyone else? For the most part the rest of the world population will be clueless and wont have any idea at first what happen when their electronic world comes crashing down around them.

* NASA warns public to prepare for a, "once in a lifetime super solar storm event." This event can start at anytime with little to no warning.
    * NASA's Heliophysics Division said: "We know it's coming but we don't know how bad it's going to be."
    * Are you ready and know what to expect, let alone how to prepare?
    * Do you know how to make a special safe room to protect you and family from prolong electromagnetic radiation which can be deadly?
    * Do you understand that most anything electronic will no longer work? This effects computers, phones, satellites, hospitals, even the electronic ignition system for cars and trucks.
    * Do you know what steps to take to protect your car from permanently breaking down from a powerful super solar storm?
    * Did you know that a super solar storm would knock out most power world wide for months and take years to repair it all, costing trillions in damages world wide?
    * Are you prepared with at least twelve to twenty four months of previsions for food, water, medicine and heating?
    * Are you aware that a killer super solar storm would lock down modern countries like the United States, Europe, Asia, and Canada for months?
    * Are you aware of that countries like the U.S. have an Anti Hoarding Act that effects you during a national crises? ((Learn how not to have your food purchases tracked))
    * Are you ready to fend for yourself as food stores most likely will not be in operation for months because of looters, gangs and no power, and especially a lack of food supplies?
    * Well... are you???

full article
    http://www.solarstormwarning.com/

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1285086595

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), gsb67 (13th June 2011), Möbius (13th June 2011), Oxygen (13th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Nasa upgrades 2012 solar storm warning

I've been reading lots of warnings like this for a few months. I understand the danger is a single storm and not sustained radiation for months.
    I wonder, if the solar storm can be detected a few hours in advance, is it possible to shut down the electric grid so it does not melt down?
    Even in case it can only be known how catastrophic the storm is when it hits us, it should only affect the side of the Earth facing the sun. Can't the other side take some measures to prevent massive damage, and then help the reconstruction of the affected side?
    Why aren't the governments stocking the pieces that will need to be replaced?

I am wondering if this solar storm is yet another fear we are being sold, or even an excuse to finally start the NWO to face the crisis.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), KosmicKat (13th June 2011), Oxygen (13th June 2011), prometheus (13th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for posting Viking.

Somethings going to give. Its just a matter of time, so many factors rushing like a freight train towords something really epic.

Why did the British sell between 1.3 and 1.5 million bars of 400 oz gold ($12,000 each) to the chineese who then , as you do , drilled the gold to ensure quality only to find the whole shipment was 99% tungsten ($30 each).. ? Why such brazen acts.. why have they become so open, it makes me think that their now of the mindset that it doesnt matter anymore.. and there has to be something truly epic in the pipes to justify that kind of mindset.

by the way viking, this post reminds me of that crop circle formed a while back in Avebury ; http://www.2012-doomsday-predictions...mbols-meaning/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jKPdFjJPni8 < -- Some more on the interstellar energy cloud

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), MariaDine (13th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    I've been reading lots of warnings like this for a few months. I understand the danger is a single storm and not sustained radiation for months.
    I wonder, if the solar storm can be detected a few hours in advance, is it possible to shut down the electric grid so it does not melt down?
    Even in case it can only be known how catastrophic the storm is when it hits us, it should only affect the side of the Earth facing the sun. Can't the other side take some measures to prevent massive damage, and then help the reconstruction of the affected side?

I am wondering if this solar storm is yet another fear we are being sold, or even an excuse to finally start the NWO to face the crisis.
    I've come to the conclusion that it is supposed to be a sustained phenomena, making any effort to save the current system futile.
    The elite know that this is going bring the entire world to a standstill, and in fact they are counting on it. I'm certain that their plans are not to try and save an obsolete system, but to let it parish and embrace the new age with open arms.
    Once the world falls to it's knees and civilization as we know it comes to it's end, the sun will rise over a new world, then they will have a clean slate on which to start anew.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Looks like were all in for a good tan, just in time for xmass 2012?
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)

Yes my thoughts are with you Wood... Another fear sold by the PTB to keep us at arms length!! could be... but the question I ask myself is.... WHY ALL THE SAFETY BUNKERS ALL OVER THE WORLD????????? that the one thing that keeps nagging me...

Yes I agree if the storm hits then the only the side facing the sun would be affected... but if the storm last for a couple of days... !!!!

Hey Jack thanks for those vids...interesting stuff...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), MariaDine (13th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

I think this will trigger the sun in the near future....

15. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

This story is getting real interesting.

I have never seen a story like this report so widely in the press, which makes me think they are readying for something.

Very interesting times ahead.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

While watching this video of NASA scientists presentation and press conference I was struck by the thought that they seemed very rehearsed. Everyone is shocked that the interstellar cloud was passing between Voyagers 1 and 2 (launched in the 1970s) unknown for decades and that When IBEX was launched in th 1990s and in place since 2004 it shows this interstellar cloud. They have been studying it for years and the French scientist in the middle mentions that when our heliosphere passes through an interstellar area that is less dense (our heliosphere expands) to an area that is more dense that there is a "shock" to our heliosphere as it is compressing now.The other scientists seemed shocked at her remark.I listened to her twice to understand her heavy accent. The Q and A at the end is extremely interesting. All Avalonions need to watch this

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There's an anti hoarding act?????

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ki's For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If the problem is electromagnetic, hey as just for protecting me, my family and my...stuff...wouldn't it be perfectly enought just to build a Faraday's cage (that is, using chicken net and staples around just about any room)? (or stay in the car)?

Anyone more skilled in the physics than me could perhaps ellaborate on this?

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello!

This will be my first post here, so I hope it will resonate with you, it certainly resonates with me.

I have been reading in to Electric Universe theory for a few years now, mainly at the www.thunderbolts.info website. I think this ties in with this very well. I read about this cloud on their website as well as from NASA and other websites too.
    In this theory, it is assumed that universes real nature is electrically driven and not only by weak gravity as the mainstream theorys say. Sun would be driven by the external electricity flow in to the Sun rather that a nuclear fusion inside of it. This would explain why corona is millions of degrees hotter than the actual surface of the Sun. Also it would easily explain Suns variations in radiance and size. If there is more current flowing in to the Sun from outside, it would then affect Suns output. Sun would be getting it's current through filaments called Birkeland currents which forms a double helix(!) due to interaction of currents magnetic fields. Earth would be connected to the Sun the very same way as would the other planets as well. Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.

Now, as this cloud we are now entering have been show to be strongly magnetic and electrified, this would certainly mean that that would excite the Sun to some degree. How much, depents how big the difference is in the charge of the solar system and the cloud. When the charge difference grows to be big enough, it will cause electric discharge at the double layer(called heliopause) that separates the charge between Suns positive charge and negative charge of interstellar medium. Eventually this will cause Sun to discharge aswell because it's enviroment have changed because of the cloud. If this theory is anything to go by, Sun could even "spew" out a new planet in effort to balance the charge inside of it.

They even play with the idea, that Earth might have not been originally one of Suns planets, but a planet in system called proto Saturnian system, where Saturn was our dwarf star and was captured by our current star.

Anyway, I like this electric universe theory a lot, because it brings with it a few things that I think fits well into thinking of many Avalonians as well. Because Earth is connected to our Sun, and Sun is connected to the Milkyway, and Milkyway is connected to the rest of the universe through these current filaments, then in my oppinion, we humans are also connected to very same system and hence everything is connected, You, Me, Earth, Sun and the Universe(source), we as electromagnetic matrix can never cease to excist, we just become part of the whole when our physical connection to this plane ends (death).

Peace to you all, I hope I have given something to ponder!

McMaster

P.S. Did ancients (Mayans, Hopi etc.) know about this cloud?
    Last edited by McMaster; 23rd September 2010 at 09:51.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), KosmicKat (13th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by I_Am (here)
    If the problem is electromagnetic, hey as just for protecting me, my family and my...stuff...wouldn't it be perfectly enought just to build a Faraday's cage (that is, using chicken net and staples around just about any room)? (or stay in the car)?

Anyone more skilled in the physics than me could perhaps ellaborate on this?
    I remeber reading somewhere, that it would not be enough. Because in the essence it's a EMP (electromagnetic pulse) in nature and so strong, that it would induce a strong currnet on aplliances even inside the cage..

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Astralwalkers latest "2012 equation solved" release is very relevant to this thread. Well worth a read, Solid informative piece of work compiled of all those bits of information that ive always felt was important, If i was to put together a book to explain whats happening, it would have been so similar its uncanny.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ki's (here)
    There's an anti hoarding act?????
    No, there is not, not in the US anyway. This is just more tinfoil-hatism that conspiracy theorists love to use as ammo in their arguments (not that any more is needed), but in reality no such laws exist.
    If there were such a law, we would not have Sam's Club, Costco and other wholesale outlets, and last time I bought about 6 months of food at once, I don't recall anyone taking my name down and reporting me to the authorities.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by McMaster (here)

P.S. Did ancients (Mayans, Hopi etc.) know about this cloud?
    I would say it's quite the possibility. This cloud could have been there all along, and the Earth could pass through it like clockwork every so and so amount of years. We are all aware of the Mayans extraordinary time-keeping ability, and it is apparent that they tracked the solar system's movement through the galaxy. As accurate as they appear to have been, I'm certain they would have known about this cloud if it is a fixed part of our galaxy.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

28. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I get the impression from the NASA panelists presentations that this is not an anomoly but something thats always there at different intensities interacting with our heliosphere.They are making direct correlations between what is observed (with IBEX)and SDO etc and the reaction of the sun to this.I wonder if this has to do with the changes that all of the planets are going thru per David Wilcock and Richard C Hoaglands work ? As far as the anti hoarding act in the US I know that retailers can controll/limit quantities of a particular item (h20,batteries food,plywood etc) during an emergency they put signs by the items and usually by the front doors that "certain items are limited in quantity due to the current emergency,no exceptions,be fair to your neighbors" There is a federal law on the books after Hurricane Katrina concerning price gouging. retailers were selling 75 cent a gallon of water for $ 5.oo and up. $ 2.00 per/gal gas $ 10.00 and up etc. Small mom and pop convenience stores were the worst. they would say things like "Corporate controls the prices in our cash registers over the internet and we can't do anything about it." mostly lies. This wasn't just happening on the coast but a hundred miles or more inland as the masses evacuated.This pricegouging caused people to run out of gas and clogg roadways because they didn't have the cash or their credit cards were maxed out. I noticed that during the iceland volcano airport closures throughout Europe that the European Uniion gave warnings on TV to airports, hotels stores etc. to not price gouge.People are already suffering and this kind of greed adds to it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

what feels right to me is what quite a few of the more connected psychics and energy workers are saying now....there is a forcefield in place that redirects and sometimes even stops solar emmisions all together,tour cosmic family often

redirect and stop these emmisions in alignment with Divine Will if it threatens our survival as a species...earthly science is still very much in it's infancy and the understanding of the sun is minimal...just as they don't understand why the sun has been so quiet this last year they don't understand what is going on at all really...just guesses based on little data,so many factors they are not aware of...here's another discovery they made just recently

New Data Indicates Solar Storms Can Shift Directions

By NASA
    Sep 21, 2010 - 3:24:14 PM

Printer friendly page

Solar storms don't always travel in a straight line. But once they start heading in our direction, they can accelerate rapidly, gathering steam for a harder hit on Earth's magnetic field.

So say researchers who have been using data from NASA's twin STEREO spacecraft to unravel the 3D structure of solar storms. Their findings are presented in today's issue of Nature Communications.

"This really surprised us," says co-author Peter Gallagher of Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. "Solar coronal mass ejections (CMEs) can start out going one way and then turn in a different direction."

The result was so strange, at first they thought they'd done something wrong. After double- and triple-checking their work on dozens of eruptions, however, the team knew they were onto something.

"Our 3D visualizations clearly show that solar storms can be deflected from high solar latitudes and end up hitting planets they might otherwise have missed," says lead author Jason Byrne, a graduate student at the Trinity Center for High Performance Computing.

The key to their analysis was an innovative computing technique called "multiscale image processing." Gallagher explains:

"'Multiscale processing' means taking an image and sorting the things in it according to size. Suppose you're interested in race cars. If you have a photo that contains a bowl of fruit, a person, and a dragster, you could use multiscale processing to single out the race car and study its characteristics."

In medical research, multiscale processing has been used to identify individual nuclei in crowded pictures of cells. In astronomy, it comes in handy for picking galaxies out of a busy star field. Gallagher and colleagues are the first to refine and use it in the realm of solar physics.

"We applied the multiscale technique to coronagraph data from NASA's twin STEREO spacecraft," Gallagher continues. "Our computer was able to look at starry images cluttered with streamers and bright knots of solar wind and zero in on the CMEs."

STEREO-A and STEREO-B are widely separated and can see CMEs from different points of view. This allowed the team to create fully-stereoscopic models of the storm clouds and track them as they billowed away from the Sun.

One of the first things they noticed was how CMEs trying to go "up"-out of the plane of the solar system and away from the planets-are turned back down again. Gallagher confesses that they had to "crack the books" and spend some time at the white board to fully understand the phenomenon. In the end, the explanation was simple:

The Sun's global magnetic field, which is shaped like a bar magnet, guides the wayward CMEs back toward the Sun's equator. When the clouds reach low latitudes, they get caught up in the solar wind and head out toward the planets-"like a cork bobbing along a river," says Gallagher.

Once a CME is embedded in the solar wind, it can experience significant acceleration. "This is a result of aerodynamic drag," says Byrne. "If the wind is blowing fast enough, it drags the CME along with it-something we actually observed in the STEREO data."

Past studies from other missions had revealed tantalizing hints of this CME-redirection and acceleration process, but STEREO is the first to see it unfold from nearly beginning to end.

"The ability to reconstruct the path of a solar storm through space could be of great benefit to forecasters of space weather at Earth," notes Alex Young, STEREO Senior Scientist at the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Knowing when a CME will arrive is crucial for predicting the onset of geomagnetic storms."

"Furthermore," he says, "the image processing techniques developed by the Trinity team in collaboration with NASA Goddard can be used in applications ranging from surveillance to medical diagnostics."

to put it simply .they know JACK **** ,lotsof scary stories from educated idiots coming out these days...just look at all the doomy stories about the oil spill.Proj camelot/Avalon are just as guilty as the mainstream media in spreading poorly researched disinfo and conjecture

31. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Very interesting to read of such things so much these days..... But I think that you may be taken by surprise if you expect this all to happen come 2012....

I recently had a dream where I'd woken up after going into the afterlife for a time (It felt a little like I'd died and come back). When I got up I found that none of our technology worked anymore - the grid was completely down. When I asked what the year was (I thought I must have been transported back to the 1940's), I was repeatedly assured that it was in fact 2010....

I think this 2012 hooha could very well be aimed at ensuring that when the events start to happen sooner than when we have been told they will, we won't be in the least bit prepared as we won't be expecting them until 2012. The PTB *NEVER* tell the truth.

December 21st 2010 anyone?? :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast