+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is the US government buying so much ammunition?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Why is the US government buying so much ammunition?

Over the last few months, the US federal government has been purchasing huge quantities of ammunition, in a variety of sizes and types:Various US federal government agencies have been making such huge ammo purchases, including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Social Security Administration (SSA - the one's that send me my retirement check), the US Department of Agriculture, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, ...

Shelves are about bare for the private citizen trying to purchase ammo:
    The above image is from the article Ammo Shortage at Walmart.

It seems to me that the Feds are doing the best they can to get ammo out of the hands of those they don't trust (individual's who would defend their freedom, including present and former members of the US military and local police forces) and into the hands of those they do trust (the Dept of Homeland Security, highly militarized "police" and National Guard units, mercenary and private contract forces and United Nations and other foreign troops.

I can't tell if the Feds are planning to start a civil war or not. But pretty clearly they are planning to crush any rebellions that do start with brutal and superior force and intelligence, and pretty clearly also, if it is convenient to them to start something, or just to fake the start of something, in order to justify such brutality and to provoke mass fear and panic in the civilian population, they will do so just as has happened so many times previously in history.

There is no reason to suspect that the bastards running the US government and its military-industrial-intelligence-financial complex have any more respect for the lives and freedom of Americans than they have for the peoples of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Granada, El Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, ...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th March 2013 at 20:05.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (29th March 2013), bennycog (30th March 2013), Calz (30th March 2013), Cidersomerset (29th March 2013), Conchis (30th March 2013), Cristian (29th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (29th March 2013), eaglespirit (29th March 2013), Eram (29th March 2013), GCS1103 (29th March 2013), gigha (29th March 2013), Hervé (29th March 2013), Jean-Luc (29th March 2013), Jeffrey (29th March 2013), Joseph McAree (29th March 2013), kanishk (31st March 2013), MorningSong (29th March 2013), Neal (30th March 2013), northstar (30th March 2013), PathWalker (29th March 2013), Selene (31st March 2013), silverchimes (30th March 2013), Snookie (29th March 2013), Sophocles (29th March 2013), spiritguide (29th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th March 2013), Tesseract (29th March 2013), Woody (29th March 2013), write4change (29th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Why is the US government buying so much ammunition?

Our economy is built on (faked) scarcity and competition.
    Here comes another big opportunity to the business. As the contraband hemp business is diminishing.

Notice that there are newer weapons that do not use bullets. We don't hear about those. Yet
    When those no bullets weapons are introduced, it is an indicator of disclosure and economic collapse.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

bennycog (30th March 2013), Cidersomerset (29th March 2013), Eram (29th March 2013), gigha (29th March 2013), tnkayaker (30th March 2013), Wind (29th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Hello Paul,

Surely this has to do with the anticipation for some sort of event. Like the kind discussed in your previous thread, or in Bill's "The Ultimate Hypothesis" thread (the two may be tied together).

That is quite a list there. What the DHS/Feds have been doing lately reminds me of the same type of underlying message sent to North Korea when the US B-2 bombers started doing their fly-overs this past week.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 29th March 2013 at 20:56.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

There was an article on info wars about it ........

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...cond-amendment

Default Government Bullet buys aimed at drying up market in end run around second amendment
    Weapons Manufacturer: Big Sis Attempting to Exhaust Ammo Supplies

Bullet buys aimed at drying up market in end run around second amendment

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    March 26, 2013

A weapons manufacturer who supplies the federal government with ammunition
    told the nationally syndicated Savage Nation radio show that the Department of
    Homeland Security’s huge ammo purchases were an attempt to dry up supplies as
    part of an end run around the second amendment. The caller, who described
    himself as a defense contractor and a licensed weapons manufacturer, said the goal
    was to “control the amount of market that’s available on the commercial market at
    any time,” by forcing manufacturers to hold back stock.

“If they periodically do this in increments, they’re going to control how much ammo
    is available on the commercial market,” said the caller, adding that the contracts
    with bullet manufacturers stipulate that everything made goes to the government
    as the number one priority before it is allowed to enter the commercial market.
    The caller noted how this process had caused prices to shoot up at gun shows,
    while in the commercial market ammunition was very limited and on back order as
    a result and that “supply cannot keep up with demand.” He also noted how the
    State Department and the ATF were making it harder to import ammunition from
    overseas. Host Michael Savage stated that the DHS’ commitment to purchase 1.6
    billion bullets over the past year was, “obviously an attempt to dry up the
    ammunition market, to control the ammunition market.”

The weapons manufacturer agreed, adding that the deals the DHS is agreeing with
    manufacturers are based on, “indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity,” allowing the
    feds to monopolize the supply on ammo by preventing companies from selling the
    bullets to the commercial market.Savage tied the bullet demand to the huge
    number of new gun purchases since Obama took office, noting, “people are afraid
    of him….he is the most frightening American President in modern American
    history….so people are rushing out to buy guns to protect themselves….but what
    does a gun need? A gun needs a bullet,” adding that the government is trying to
    enact gun control via the back door because the second amendment says nothing
    about the right to buy ammunition.

read more...

http://www.infowars.com/weapons-manu...ammo-supplies/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th March 2013 at 21:29.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th March 2013), gigha (29th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Look here for disclosed beam weapons:
    beam weapon to stun prisonners

And this is another one:
    Last edited by PathWalker; 29th March 2013 at 20:54.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

bennycog (30th March 2013), GCS1103 (29th March 2013), gigha (29th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Mexico Deactivated
    Thanks

Yeah, i have the feeling that we are about to see an "apocalipse" in the USA and in other zones, i think this is related too to the FEMA camps http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-go...ps-across-u-s/

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Hewitt For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th March 2013), gigha (29th March 2013), Jeffrey (29th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I read this yesterday:

Quote Fear of purchase limits sends bullets flying — off the shelves
    March 28
    By MARÁ ROSE WILLIAMS
    The Kansas City Star

The caller wanted to know whether Lloyd Cook had any 9 mm ammunition in stock.

“I asked him how much did he want,” said Cook, owner of an Independence gun range, “and he said, ‘All of it.’”

Across the country, bullets are flying off store shelves as people stockpile ammunition.

The big question: Why?

“There is no good answer for this,” said Kevin Jamison, a Gladstone lawyer and spokesman for the Western Missouri Shooters Alliance. “Panic buying seems to account for some of the shortage, but I don’t believe it can be all of it.”

Some point to concerns that the government might limit ammo purchases in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. Others blame the Department of Homeland Security, which has a big purchase in the works.

The rush to buy isn’t rational, said Larry Swickard, a member of the Western Missouri alliance.

“But it seems to be having a ripple effect in that when people see a significant number of people buying up all the ammo they can find, they follow suit for fear of being left out with none for themselves,” Swickard said.

“Maybe we are just doing this to ourselves.”

And, as always happens when demand shoots up and supply bottoms out, buyers are paying a dear price.

Before Christmas, Cook said, you could buy a brick of .22s — 500 rounds — for $18. “Now I’m hearing people paying $60 or $70 for one,” he said.

Retailers still can’t keep those small-caliber bullets in stock.

“We haven’t got any .22 calibers — we’re out,” Cook said. “I don’t know who has any. Anytime anyone gets some, customers buy ’em up within a day.”

Wal-Mart stores are limiting sales to three boxes per customer per day. The amount of ammunition in each box varies by caliber, a Wal-Mart spokesman said, such as a 25-count box for 9 mm bullets and a 50-round box of .45s.

At Blue Steel Guns & Ammunition in Raytown, the ammo truck rolls into the parking lot on Fridays. Last week, a crowd of customers was waiting for the shipment, and all 60 boxes of .22-caliber and 9 mm ammunition — thousands of rounds — were gone in 18 minutes.

“They never even made it to the shelves,” said owner Steve Brackeen. “We just had enough time to slap a price on them and sell. And we ran out before everybody in line got some.”

Brackeen isn’t complaining. Business, he said, is good. While customers wait around for the ammo to arrive, “they are buying up everything.”

A year ago he had no trouble keeping his display cases and gun racks full. Now, the cases are sparser and “quite a few” racks are empty.

Gun sales and concealed-carry permits have jumped since Barack Obama was elected — and re-elected — president. After Sandy Hook, Obama unveiled a gun control proposal that includes universal background checks, bans on assault weapons and elimination of armor-piercing bullets.

But Jamison said he knew of no active proposals for federal legislation that would limit the amount of any other type of ammunition a person can buy at one time.

And then there’s Homeland Security’s plan to buy more than a billion rounds of ammunition.

“My understanding is these are standing, not necessarily take-delivery, orders,” Swickard said. “But the fact that Homeland Security, and the government in general, has offered no reasonable explanation for such huge purchases would be more than enough to fuel the fears of those inclined to see conspiracies behind every change in a routine.”

Homeland Security officials have said the ammunition contract is nothing more than routine business. The bullets, ordered in bulk over five years, are used in the training of about 70,000 agents and officers employed by the 90 agencies included within the department.

Some police departments have expressed doubts that they’ll have enough ammo to allow officers to keep up with their annual range qualifications.

For its part, the Kansas City Police Department is pretty well stocked, Sgt. Marisa Barnes said.

“Our range staff anticipated this and did some creative ordering.”

The supply side isn’t likely to catch up with demand anytime soon.

“We are sold out for 2013,” said David Shaw, marketing director for Fiocchi, an international ammunition manufacturer with a plant in Ozark, Mo.

Fiocchi added an extra shift to increase production, but Shaw said the plant can’t get in front of the demand.

This isn’t the first time Shaw has seen a spike in demand.

“But it has never happened to this degree,” he said. “Industrywide, we are not able to keep up.”
    http://www.kansascity.com/2013/03/27...#storylink=cpy
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

13. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frank Hewitt (here)
    Yeah, i have the feeling that we are about to see an "apocalipse" in the USA and in other zones, i think this is related too to the FEMA camps http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-go...ps-across-u-s/
    Obama Explains "Prolonged Detention"

See also: Drone Strike To Kill U.S. Citizen On American Soil Legal, Hypothetically

Obama and Emergency "Control" of Communications/Internet

Judge Napolitano On Cyber Security Executive Order

See also: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rsecurity.html

The word "apocalypse" comes from the Greek word that essentially means "revealing" ... very ambiguous in terms of the sort character of what will be revealed. First, the ugly head of the beast behind the curtain of government and big banking. Second, something of the greater good. Of course, these are just my opinions.

I think that there are indeed choppy waters ahead. I also think that, after weathering this storm, there will be brighter skies. It looks to be one hell of a storm though.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 29th March 2013 at 22:11.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

Who knows for sure ( except those that know ) why the gov is securing all the ammo.

As much as I'd love to see our loyal government servants 'take a dive' I'm not holding my breath.

Nor am I holding my breath for any revolution, peaceful or otherwise. Look around you. What are the sheep doing? Looks to me like they're doing pretty much what they've been dumbed down to do; eat, sleep, buy, pay taxes, take it up the arse and repeat the cycle -- over & over & over...

Yeah, there is a substantial 'awakening' to the madness but the 'majority' ( imo ) are just as dumbed down as ever, times ten -- make that twenty.

The last revolution was what? 1776? What weapons were utilized in 1776? The playing field was pretty much even as far as weapons were concerned.

Now imagine if you will a revolution in 2013. Even with no gun confiscation do you think the playing ( battle ) field will be even this time?

One push of a button and KABOOM, or ZIZZZ, or ZAPP, or perhaps no sound at all -- and as many sheep as you can count ( better use a calculator ) may or may not make it into the next lifetime.

And unless the 'big boys with the big toys' wanna play with the sheep prior to their final shearing, and who knows, maybe that's why they're hoarding all the ammo, my money ( what's left of it ) is on the 'button push'.

But the ( majority ) sheep are doing just fine serving their masters, and their masters have many more sheep to raise before the 'button push'.

I'd like to be wrong. I'd like to see a big ( peaceful ) change NOW. But like I also said -- I ain't holding my breath. ;-)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Conchis (30th March 2013), GCS1103 (29th March 2013), MorningSong (30th March 2013), PathWalker (30th March 2013), TraineeHuman (30th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Hello Paul,

Surely this has to do with the anticipation for some sort of event. Like the kind discussed in your previous thread, or in Bill's "The Ultimate Hypothesis" thread
    Vivek, you have hit the nail on the head. All of these things we speak of , new pope, aliens, earth changes, comets, cosmic waves, opposing fractions, false histiory, AI's, Archons, the list goes on and on.
    Connected to what, who? So many questions, so many dots.

The only thing I keep coming back to, time and time again, is to, God and the fallen Angels. orchestrated or not!!

Ps thanks Vivek for Stan Deyo links on other threads.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2013 at 01:31. Reason: fix quoting

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

bennycog (30th March 2013), GCS1103 (29th March 2013), gigha (29th March 2013), Jeffrey (29th March 2013), mab777 (31st March 2013), MorningSong (30th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

In another thread here on Avalon I was surprised to read that Goldman Sachs had 50 000 computer servers dedicated to computing financial strategies. At this point that is just an anecdote, but I am taking it at face value, you can read the statement yourself in the below link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/te...anted=all&_r=0

I’ve long believed that the US government has a large computing capacity dedicated to predicting human/geopolitical outcomes. If a bank has so much computing power dedicated to making money, then one would think the US government would have orders of magnitude more computing power dedicated to preserving US hegemony. I’m sure there are articles in a similar vein to be found online.

I wonder if somewhere, a supercomputer has iterated on some kind of serious disruptive event manifesting in the near future. An event whose consequences the US government might require large amounts of ammunition to deal with.

The interesting aspect of this theory is that it does not require that there actually be any intelligence indicative an imminent crisis, including a manufactured one. It does not require any particular conspiracy. Nor does it not require the US government being privy to any particular piece critical information [although technically the more information they have the better they can model the future]. In the world of signals processing, for example, by using the right algorithms computers can make uncannily accurate predictions even with what would seem like an obviously incongruous amount of missing input information. Therefore any US government predictive program could have outcomes that are held in high confidence even though input parameters are limited. This theory also has the power to explain what appear to be inexplicable actions by the US government – actions for which there are not, and maybe never ever will be, causative stimuli.

Although it’s possible that a computationally predicted crisis is causatively dependent on some innocuous event [chaos theory type scenario], the idea that a major trigger (that we are already cognisant of) is responsible is worth bearing in mind. There are sadly a large number of such triggers in contemporaneous existence that come to mind immediately.

North Korea, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, bond market/debt derivatives collapse, eurozone debt crisis, rogue government agencies - to name some of the main ones.

Anyway, somewhere there are computers churning away on these issues as we speak – just maybe they iterated on a prediction with such confidence that the government is acting.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Conchis (30th March 2013), Jeffrey (30th March 2013), PathWalker (30th March 2013), RMorgan (31st March 2013), Selene (31st March 2013), Shikasta (2nd April 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

This really makes me seriously consider purchasing a firearm. For the simple fact that it wont be long before I no longer have that choice. Scary

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Jeffrey (31st March 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

This year during the plan is to get my bug out pack in order I found out just how bad the situiation is. In the end it was decided to purchase the Chief AJ sling arrow setup. I highly recommend it. Very portable and has the arrow nock and can also fire pellets, marbels and rocks. Really glad a thread on this and just another example of what they are keeping from us. Please lets wake the sheep and continue to sound the alarm.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Jeffrey (31st March 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Bingo (DHS)...

Thanks for your Lesson on - How to (EXPOSE) yourself and your (AGENDA) in Real-Time...

Not quite working out the way you had planned...

Hey Janet...

"I could not have found a better replacement"...(Michael Chertoff)

Homeland Security Demands “Obedience” in Message to Agents

Thursday, 28 March 2013

The Obama administration and its controversial Department of Homeland Security are under fire for sending what is being described as a “chilling” message to U.S. Border Patrol agents demanding “obedience,” Liberty News Network (LNN) national correspondent and law-enforcement advocate Andy Ramirez revealed in an exclusive video report (see below) calling for Congress to investigate. The word “obedience” was defined on the official TV screens as: “quickly and cheerfully carrying out the direction of those who are responsible for me.”

Reliable sources inside the agency confirmed to Ramirez, who also serves as president of the Law Enforcement Officers Advocates Council (LEOAC), that the controversial message demanding “obedience” was displayed for agents on TV monitors in the San Diego and Tucson sectors last week. In his explosive video for LNN exposing the scheme, Ramirez also provided a picture of the “propaganda” graphic that he obtained from a source within Customs and Border Protection (CBP) who requested anonymity (see photo above).

“This ‘Obedience’ order just continues a long recent history of intimidation going back to the 2004 ‘gag order’ by then-Chief David Aguilar,” Ramirez told The New American in an interview, referring to a controversial non-disclosure agreement purporting to bar agents from releasing important information to lawmakers and the media. “The primary point of this all is to purge the patrol of experienced agents who refuse to go along to get along.”

Calling for congressional hearings to investigate the controversial “obedience” message, Ramirez said the scheme was frightening. “Cheerfully?!” he exclaimed about the graphic, sounding bewildered. “Responses I’m hearing from sources at the Border Patrol include the words Orwellian, creepy, sickening, craziness, Nazi handbook — and those are just the ones I can actually repeat.”

Ramirez also wondered what happens to Border Patrol agents who do not “cheerfully” engage in “obedience” upon demand, especially if orders included instructions to violate the Constitution, for example. “Do they go to one of the long-rumored FEMA camps guarded by employees and DHS armored personnel carriers?” he asked. “Perhaps we hear loudspeakers playing ‘Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles’ — something out of Hitler’s Nazi Germany?”

Alternatively, Ramirez speculated half-seriously, there could be an even more chilling fate awaiting those who refuse to carry out unlawful or unconstitutional orders. “Are they now classified as domestic terrorists, in which case a yet-to-be-identified official at the Department of Justice can have them taken out with a drone strike?” he wondered. “As we just heard in recent congressional hearings, that’s pretty much what can now happen; a drone strike on an individual who is considered a terrorist on U.S. soil.”

According to Ramirez, both the Border Patrol and Customs have already engaged in a number of “purges” where agents close to retirement were forced to retire even though they still had room for advancement. “They want employees who are loyal to DHS and CBP, which is why the old BP logos and decals have been pretty much removed off the vehicles,” the LNN correspondent told The New American in an exclusive interview.

“Agencies like CBP, ICE, TSA, and the like were placed under DHS' roof for command and control purposes,” Ramirez continued. “However the real purpose has been to keep the facts from reaching the public. In point of fact, DHS is a propaganda ministry in its own right, given the blatant misinformation released by top officials. In the wrong hands it could easily act in a way similar to ‘State Security’.”

In addition to exposing the controversial image used to condition Border Patrol agents into blind obedience, Ramirez took the opportunity to blast the agency’s leadership as well. “As the Border Patrol enters its 89th year since it was established, there is no figure who has done more to destroy this honorable agency than David Aguilar and his handpicked cronies, including current national Chief Mike Fisher,” he said.

The longtime advocate for Border Patrol agents, who has testified before Congress on multiple occasions, also noted that management was destroying morale. Among other concerns, Ramirez pointed to pay increases for top leadership amid sequester even as agents face potentially massive pay cuts. He blasted what he said was top officials’ efforts to prevent agents from enforcing U.S. immigration laws, too.

Another concern highlighted by Ramirez was the U.S. government’s willingness to “sacrifice agents as scalps through the Justice Department upon request of the Mexican government.” He was referring, of course, to the now-infamous prosecution of Border Patrol agent Jesus “Chito” Diaz, Jr., after Mexican officials complained that the agent had allegedly pulled on the handcuffs of a young drug smuggler.

Indeed, the Mexican government seems to be rapidly expanding its influence on the American side of the border. Ramirez slammed what he described as the U.S. federal government ceding control over the border to the Mexican military, drug cartels, and human smugglers. Notoriously corrupt authorities from Mexico now have “virtual oversight impunity” at U.S. Border Patrol facilities, he explained.

Finally, Ramirez lambasted top officials’ participation in the cover-up of the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, who was killed by drug smugglers apparently armed by the Obama administration under operation “Fast and Furious.” While the explosive scandal and the subsequent cover-up eventually resulted in Attorney General Eric Holder being held in criminal contempt of Congress, justice has yet to be served.

“It’s no wonder morale has been broken at the Border Patrol,” Ramirez concluded.

The New American reached out to the Department of Homeland Security with a number of questions about the “obedience” scandal. Who approved this? Is it from DHS, CBP, or some other agency? Are such messages being used in other DHS components? How does DHS respond to criticism from Ramirez and agents about this message? Does DHS consider this type of messaging to be appropriate? Are there any exceptions to "obedience"? What happens if agents do not “quickly and cheerfully" carry out "the direction of those who are responsible” for them?

While most of the questions were left unanswered, Bill Brooks with the CBP Office of Public Affairs offered a brief statement about the issue. “Information Display System slides are meant to communicate important and useful information to personnel,” Brooks told The New American in an e-mail. “This example falls short of that criteria, and has already been removed.”

For Ramirez, however, though he was glad to hear that the offensive slides have already been removed, the official “non-denial” response was not enough. “Well apparently CBP has responded to the Obedience slide, but refused to comment on who ordered it, and the other facts I reported for LNN,” he said. “Clearly they're not denying it.”

Still, even though the slide is supposedly gone, Congress needs to get involved and provide real oversight of DHS, Ramirez explained. The other alternative is to continue allowing the “out-of-control bureaucracy” to run roughshod over their employees, the rights of Americans, and constitutional principles. For Ramirez, doing nothing should not even be an option.

“Congress needs to publicly investigate this ‘Obedience’ slide as well as the DHS purchase of over 1 billion rounds of ammo, FEMA camps, and armored personnel carriers, for there are many serious implications involved here,” Ramirez concluded, calling on officials to make a public apology to agents. “Also, the officials responsible for this blatant attempt to intimidate our Border Patrol agents must be terminated with the same loss of benefits as employees who get terminated on trumped up charges I've documented over the past eight years.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...sage-to-agents

PS - Looks like its (ALL) coming 'Unstuck' for these (Criminal SYCOPHANTS)...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 30th March 2013 at 07:25.

25. Link to Post #15
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

History shall repeat itself, we dont need to look to far in the past for this sort of event...

Germany & Russia before WWII, now its time for America to follow suit...

And its people are as blind as those in Germany & Russia were...

What is sad that the majority cannot see this...

they always say it cannot happen again, yet it is.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Conchis (30th March 2013), Jeffrey (30th March 2013), MorningSong (30th March 2013), PathWalker (30th March 2013), Selene (31st March 2013), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

there won't be any money to buy any bullets for law enforcement after economic collapse. they know it's COMING and they want a stockpile for the day there's no funding left......
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Jeffrey (31st March 2013), MorningSong (30th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #18
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cross posting because it deserves to be watched twice.

31. Link to Post #19
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

32. Link to Post #20
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

----------

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

A sobering analysis of the above link/article:

Quote The conclusion that the 2,717 Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles are for the Department of Homeland Security is false. Instead, they are part of a contract award to the US Navy and will be subsequently used by the United States Marine Corps.
    Source: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...-Armored_Tanks

So, it appears that the DHS is merely delivering these MRAP vehicles. This detail is really irrelevant considering the following (as evidenced in the video above).

The Navy, Marines, DHS, Army -- they all have been conducting urban training drills.

Check out this video. This is only one train in one state. I don't know whether it ties directly with the information above.

Large amount of armored vehicles moving through Arizona

From, http://theallegiant.com/invasion-dhs...in-u-s-cities/

Quote [David Bard] spoke with a high-ranking, military source in DHS. Preferring to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, he told [him], “DHS and DOD are conducting desensitizing exercises all across the U.S.,” he paused, then added, “we’re being prepared for mass civil unrest in major U.S. cities. DOD will be expected to help – when we’re requested.”
    The banks, the government: Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 1st April 2013 at 01:51.

+ Reply to Thread