+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Niburu has returned to the Inner Orbit of our Solar System ???

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Default Niburu has returned to the Inner Orbit of our Solar System ???

No smoke without fire my gran used to say, well it would be difficult to get more smoke in the case of planet x/niburu, the fire of dis-info surrounding this second Sun has been smouldering for years now and it looks like that fire is just about ready to ignite into a full blown inferno....

The galactic news on the street is Niburu has returned to the Inner Orbit of our Solar System and i doubt this not.....

I don't know exactly how long it will be before it starts to be seen by amateur astronomers but i wouldn't think it will take too long.

I made some comments last year with regard to the activity of chemtrailing and it was to do with the ingredients they use, i noticed that they have a common factor in that they have this insulating aspect to them..

Basically the chemtrailing ingredients have this ability to nullify electrical charge which makes sense when one pieces together the historical attributes of Niburu, the "gods trumpet" accounts is testimony enough of how much electrical/plasmic energy is involved here.

So it would seem the elites figure that saturating the local atmosphere and subsequently the ground around that area with enough insulating property will potentially limit the amount of plasma discharge entering that area, thereby affording some protection.

It is my belief that this planet x paradigm was the only reason for charles coming to the avalon forum. and indeed perhaps was the reason Bill Ryan moved to a potentially "safe" area. (no snipe intended here Bill,l am just making observations on certain actions)
    In my opinion....
    It is without doubt the reason for the timing of the elites in attempting to collapse the financial system and maximize their gains, and we see that in effect.

Moderator Paul just recently asked why the american government is stockpiling so much ammunition etc,, in my opinion the answer is simple and it is because "they" know Niburu is not far away.

The underground bunkers etc have all been designed for one purpose and that is to provide rabbit holes for the ones who have enough influence to afford themselves tickets to these underground warrens and thereby maximize their chances of surviving the passing of Niburu....

I believe, the Georgia guide stones were erected for this event, the elite saber rattling, the drums of war beating etc etc, all timed and intended to cause disruption and chaos leading up to this event and to minimize the the prep time "we" ( the meek) have and to maximize the overall kill level from the passing of this highly charged event....

The uptick in asteroid and meteor activity is another possible signpost as to what is heading our way.

In my humble opinion.....

Mr J Mcanney called it bang on, planet x is real, it is our suns twin and it is here and will be passing through at some point in the very near future...

Naturally the veil of NASA'S corrupt practices will now start to be revealed and people will rightly be more than a little pissed about their denial of service system which they pursue to the detriment of a planetary society and of course there will be massive repercussions for them and their elite institutions.
    However,,, what should also become quite apparent is that as NASA has lied through their teeth about this event so in turn is it blindly obvious that they have lied about the existence of our galactic neighbours and their benevolent ability and intent, i am not looking for a savior here, not at all. However, the ET'S have a vested interest in what happens here and they without doubt impact on us in benevolent ways, always have done and always will. So it is more than reasonable to assume they will mitigate the impact Niburu may have on us. We know full well ET'S technological capacity and what they can potentially achieve with it.

Soon enough the mass fear frenzy will begin, it matters not, we don't have to buy into the fear matrix, we do not have anything to fear and we don't have to behave like the elites do.

Me and the missus will do little or nothing to prepare, apart from maybe an extra box of tea bags.
    We allready have a little camping stove with a couple of spare gas canisters and that is for tea making purposes, apart from that we will do nothing apart from absolutely ignoring the fear mongering bull****t that will accompany this event.....

We have spirituality and that is all we need.

So in closing here, i say to you my beautiful friends, what you do and how you approach the coming astral firework show is up to you......

i can only tell you how we approach this event....

With love in our hearts and very little else.

Show NO fear and only defiance to the fear matrix...

Cosmic Love we and planet x are energy, the energy we know as love.

Note to mods,,, after searching for what seemed like an eon i could not find the appropriate planet x thread to drop this in, which was my original intent, so if you guys think this belongs in one of those threads please could you locate and move for me,, and drop me a note as to which thread ,, many thanks :-)))

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,777 times in 8,583 posts

Default Re: Niburu has returned to the Inner Orbit of our Solar System ???

Hi Passiglight
    Smoke without fire!!! ---yes you are asking to be shot at--- smiling.
    However your post is well thought out and at least to me credible, at least in part.
    Charles is something else.

I believe something is causing the this yearly March/ April increase in meteors/ fireballs large, earth quakes etc and the ongoing climate change.
    The changes are happening in all the planets---this is not a small change its massive.
    As to what is causing this I am open to suggestion.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Benimal (4th April 2013), Deega (1st April 2013), donk (1st April 2013), Ellisa (1st April 2013), Heart2hearth (1st April 2013), jagman (3rd April 2013), Joseph McAree (1st April 2013), kersley (1st April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), passiglight (1st April 2013), sandy (2nd April 2013), thunder24 (1st April 2013), Wind (1st April 2013), Woody (1st April 2013), write4change (1st April 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,033 times in 15,475 posts

So...

... is it a planet or is it this solar system's binary twin sun?

Not withstanding that such an enormous body caracoling through this solar system would render any above ground or underground refuges totally useless...

Here is the real disinfo psyop which keeps perpetuating the myth:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    My, my, my... here we go again...

Here is from Ken Adachi, a former devoted Zeta sucker (a certain PT Barnum reckoned there's one born every minute... so it's a never ending story):

I had expected Nancy Lieder and Zeta Talk to disappear from the Internet following the 2003 fiasco, but I guess a built up CIA/NASA/military disinformation psyops like Zeta Talk is simply too juicy a scam to just abandon, so they proffer a truly moronic and pathetic 'White Lie' excuse to explain away their prediction failure and just move the date up another eleven years to 2012! So we are treated with another nine years of disinformation nonsense, fear mongering, anxiety promotion, worry promotion, fear of having children born into such a nightmare world, re-locating to remote, bare bones survival locations, etc., etc., for a whole new generation of suckers, rubes, and newbies who will buy into the Zeta Talk lie with the same wide eyed belief that I bought into it between 1995 and 2003, and wind up posting YouTube videos with ingenious sounding explanations of mysterious celestial body movements in the solar system accounting for this or that "HMO" and similar absurdities. .

I've also re-printed the current home page from ZetaTalk further below which includes links to the modified Pole Shift explanation mentioned above and the "White Lie' gambit. Remarkable, Nancy also includes the following statement on her current Zeta Talk home page:
    "Note: Where Planet X came into the inner solar system in early 2003, it has not yet passed, though has gone through gyrations while passing the Sun's S Pole and adjusting to the Sun's magnetic field. Some ZetaTalk is best understood in the context of the date written. These topics, below, are organized by date written and should be read in order for a historical perspective. The increase in Earth changes and electromagnetic interference and evidence of Planet X in the inner solar system is palpable. For the very latest ZetaTalk, however, jump to the bottom for news about the current year!"

Here, we witness the lunacy, ridiculousness, and witlessness of Zeta Talk, Nancy Lieder, and her handlers in full flower. She reports that this huge red planet, Nibiru, which she and Zeta Talk said was 4 times larger and 23 times more dense than Earth, had ENTERED the earth's solar system in 2003; yet still had not "passed."

How could a 'planet' 4 times larger than earth enter the earth's solar system in 2003 and not be seen by astronomers?
    Full article and antecedents here:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetat...n24mar12.shtml
    Neither Nancy Lieder nor her followers have learnt one damn thing from their Hale Bop fiasco, Y2K fiasco, 2003 fiasco, 2012 fiasco... so, 2013 is the new target date .

This thread and the PDF it promotes are definite MUST READS: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan in order to understand a "Nancy Lieder" or the frequent resurrection and perpetuation of "Nibiru/Planet X/Pole Shifts/Doom/Gloom/Catastrophe/Prophecy/Armageddon/End of Time/ELE/Etc..."

As for the unwitting promoters perpetuating the above non-sense... well, one could always ask the many healers on this forum to lend a hand at healing the so-called "common" sense and its application... might prove fruitful?

Have a wonderful April fools' day!

Last edited by Hervé; 1st April 2013 at 23:59.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

airaspect (1st April 2013), AlaBil (2nd April 2013), blufire (3rd April 2013), D-Day (2nd April 2013), donk (1st April 2013), DreamsInDigital (1st April 2013), Gardener (2nd April 2013), greybeard (1st April 2013), Heart2hearth (1st April 2013), jagman (3rd April 2013), Joseph McAree (1st April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), Midnight Rambler (1st April 2013), Nick Matkin (1st April 2013), Nickolai (1st April 2013), northstar (1st April 2013), RMorgan (1st April 2013), sdv (2nd April 2013), Sebastion (1st April 2013), SilentFeathers (1st April 2013), Woody (1st April 2013), Words of Joy (3rd April 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,717 posts

Quote However, the ET'S have a vested interest in what happens here and they without doubt impact on us in benevolent ways, always have done and always will.
    I’m not saying it’s not possible, or even probable that this is the case, though perhaps “benevolence” doesn’t need to save us…as a natural resource for the not-so-benevolent, even they would have a vested interest in saving us (their food), no?

To me, surviving was never worth worrying about…after all, if you don’t, you don’t have too much to worry about. I am not so sure that it is safe to assume that “salvation” will come in some great new age or Eden type existence, it may suck, extra-bad, which is all the more reason to give up fear and get your spiritual house in order…

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 4,020 times in 901 posts

Thanks Passiglight, I have been following this for a while now!

And a few years back, I remember the information giving on the IRAS infrared satellite capable of taking infrared photos of planetoids that were not emitting light as our Sun is capable of doing.

Back in 1985, first reporting on IRAS photographs showed a big red planetary object way out the Oort Cloud heading our way. This information was published in Science Magazine (not sure though if that is the right Magazine). And after that, no more reporting on IRAS was given to the public.

So yes!, I would think that this planetoid is heading our way and yes our spirituality will be our means to live it the best we can.
    Last edited by Deega; 1st April 2013 at 14:52.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Benimal (4th April 2013), Ellisa (1st April 2013), greybeard (1st April 2013), Joseph McAree (1st April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), passiglight (1st April 2013), Watching from Cyprus (1st April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (1st April 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi amer,,, sorry mate dont have a clue what you are talking abpout....

Read the matrix deciphered stuff a while ago and your point there is ? what? you've had your brain mapped ? or you think i've had my brain mapped lol,,,,,,,,cant say it bothers me either way and cant say i'm really interested in any of their tech wotnots

can't say much about zeta anything i dont read that stuff...........but i do honestly think the dis-info comes from the idiots who pretend they are in charge of things,,,, you know NASA, CIA NSA,,,ETC ETC,,,,,,,,,,

Actually i really don't understand why you are making irrelevant comments on this thread perhaps you could start a thread yourself on certain aspects appertaining to the dis=info surrounding planet x

apart from that hope all is most kool with you

10. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 times in 950 posts

There's a lot of calm acceptance in these posts-- and why not? So far all the various previous fear-attacks seem to have had little or no effect on the planet. If there is indeed a very large flying object, maybe a planet, coming towards us there really is not much we can do about it, even if all the nations cooperated, which is more unlikely than the comet/planet arriving. Would we prefer the certainty of knowing? I'm not sure, probably not- panic makes for tragic results.

So, along with passiglight, I'll stockpile the teabags and keep my head down.

Added later: I mentioned on a previous topic that I had just finished a really good SF novel called Wool by Hugh Hovey. It is about life in a silo of hundreds of people many years after 'something' had made the surface of Earth uninhabitable. It's a very well done story of its genre-- but it is a novel!
    Last edited by Ellisa; 1st April 2013 at 23:40.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I ran into this article today, first thought to come to mind was "Planet X". Nice to see some actual astrophysicists looking outside the box in a public venu for a change, on this topic.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedor...-mission-data/
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rosie For This Post:

Ellisa (2nd April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd April 2013), learninglight (2nd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 times in 950 posts

Excellent Forbes article, rosie. One thing we can be sure of is that there is more going on out there in space than we have even an inkling about! I just hope we keep on trying to find out and never stop exploring.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,585 times in 6,628 posts

The destroyer passed in 96-97 , dragging the hale-bop comet with it, let go of planet x, Nibiru, it is long gone... we could have new asteroids, but Nibiru is bye bye ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

well, i'm certainly open to any kind of change as most of this experience has seemed to be become quite dreadful. i know that i must endure this dreadfulness and i do so by living in the now. but at the same time i can certainly aspire to a metamorphosis and/or a contrasting reality. even if that means first having to transition through the false impression of death. i do hope however for a swift passage as i'm not too cool on the pain and suffering thing.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013), Youniverse (2nd April 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 334 posts

It is not long gone.......

The signs are all there. But let go of the fear, and disinformation.

TC you are not far off....IMO. Actually Passinglight, just read your whole first post.

You are on point. People will make fun of you because of how played out the whole thing is (and how off-calendar people are).

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,531 times in 2,195 posts

Hi Passig...blessings to you....hope you are well...

Just thought I would pop in for quick post...I was thinking about this the other day, and ...well anyway just thought it was apt to post here ...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an email exchange I had with Amy Evans, trying to sort out what is going on with the Planet X thing...It's not good news...

To:
    Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 2:27 PM
    Subject: Re: [Federal Framework Being Set Up To Arrest Sheriffs]

Cheryl,

The problem by then, is that TPTB will be dealing with a great number of survivors ... and they won't have any wall behind their backs!

Nibiru is being tracked as we speak ... it should be crossing the ecliptic sometime next month, and should be visible in the skies over head sometime in June.

TPTB know exactly what they are doing ... with the massive ammo buy-up, and the massive buying of all of the military vehicles, and the pre-positioning of them around the country ... they know what is coming, or they have a good enough guess of what should be happening real soon

Sincerely,
    Amy & Bob Evans

To:
    Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 11:49 AM
    Subject: Re: Federal Framework Being Set Up To Arrest Sheriffs

Thanks, Amy. You know, it seems like we need a cleansing event such as this to be able to shake the monkey on our back. Every distraction in the world is being thrown at us. Okay, you know I'm open to the Nibiru theory, so let me ask you this: Is Nibiru and Planet X one and the same, or two different objects? As you know, a lot of information about Planet X has come from the now-discredited ZetaTalk. If Nibiru is Planet X, their information is that when it crosses the ecliptic the show will start. It's supposed to, according to ZT, be visible for seven weeks beforehand. During this time, Earth will be in the passage and all hell will break loose. While we have been watching a continuous escalation of earthchanges, it is nothing compared to what the passage will be. So, what's the truth? Is the ZT scenario what we should expect or do you expect it to play out in some other scenario?

To: Cheryl
    Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 11:49 AM
    Subject: Re: Federal Framework Being Set Up To Arrest Sheriffs

Nibiru & Planet-x are one and the same

Nemesis is our name for the Dwarf Star ... it is a Companion Dwarf Star to our Sun ... Nemesis and our Sun orbit around, and away from each other ... here are our two systems ... one inside of the other

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3100747...Sedna+2010.jpg

Place the Dwarf System somewhere near the center of Sedna's orbit ... the orbital tilt is about right with Nibiru's orbit through our system ... and it almost matches the orbital tilt of Pluto ... which also orbits Clockwise, as apposed to what the planets in our system do, orbit Counter-Clockwise

According to other sources than Zeta, it is ascending towards the far left hand side of our system, and should be crossing the ecliptic someday next month ... May ... and should also be seen in our skies some day in June, this year

The HUGE KEY now is this ... where is the Earth in its rotation around our Sun??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

WE need this information very badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because ... depending on where we are in our rotation ... will depend on what could/will happen to our Earth, and us

Are we near to, or far away from the left hand side of our system ... yes or no?

If we are near to it, we will get the **** kicked out of us ... which will explain all of the DUMB's and Emergency Seed Vaults that were built ... including the four huge underground food storage facilities that were built in the center of the US

YOWUSA has been on this for some time ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3jPtaq9Q4

Planet X / Nibiru 2012 Flyby Scenarios - February 2009 Report

Uploaded on Feb 9, 2009

Produced and narrated by Marshall Masters, the first part of this February 2009 video report focuses on the revised upwards estimates for a more violent solar maximum in 2012. It also demonstrates the methodical manner, in which mainstream media has begun dumbing down science coverage of these important trends.

The second half of the program presents a series of 2012 Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios developed by Jacco van der Worp, MSc. Based on core criteria called the electrical kill zone, it presents several Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios. These 2012 scenarios range from a best case scenario to a possible Extinction Level Event (E. L. E.) flyby, where up to 90% of all presently living species could perish.

Another key ... hopefully a good one ... What happened to the massive Solar problems we should have had started by now???? ... Our Sun has been very quiet?

The answer is that the Aliens ... whomever they are ... have had Space Probes orbiting our Sun for some time now ... they are controlling our Sun's response to the Dawrf Star and Nibiru ... these Alien Space Probes have been recorded and imaged in many Youtube videos for months now

Yes, we are watching a huge pick up in space debris hitting the Earth ... and yes, it will continue to increase as Nibiru, or possible "ISON", as it seems to be called by TPTB orbits towards the ecliptic

AGAIN ... it badly depends on where the Earth is in its orbit around our Sun right now! ... WE NEED THIS INFORMATION BADLY!

The accounts placed in the 14 Sumerian Tablets, which became known as The Lost Book of Enki, describe in very good detail what happened some 12,900- +/_ years ago ... when Nibiru's orbital path through our system was accidentally altered ... leading to the destruction of Atlantis and the Great Flood!

Ipuwer also wrote down what he saw and heard after the Exodus of the Slaves left Egypt ... describing in very good detail what happened to Egypt in 1586BC ... during the last visit/orbit of The Destroyer ... otherwise known as Nibiru

This all fell right in with what Pope John Paul II tried to warn a small group of German Catholics in 1980

The October 1981 issue of the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens reported on a discussion that Pope John Paul II had with a select group of German Catholics, in November of 1980. The following is a verbatim report of the discussion:1

Text of the Published Report

The Holy Father was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?"

Pope John Paul II replied: "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

The Pope continued: "Many wish to know simply from curiosity and a taste for the sensational, but they forget that knowledge also implies responsibility. They only seek the satisfaction of their curiosity, and that is dangerous if at the same time they are not disposed to do something, and if they are convinced that it is impossible to do anything against evil."

At this point the Pope grasped a Rosary and said: "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray, and ask for nothing more. Leave everything else to the Mother of God."

The Holy Father was then asked: "What is going to happen to the Church?"

He answered: "We must prepare ourselves to suffer great trials before long, such as will demand of us a disposition to give up even life, and a total dedication to Christ and for Christ … With your and my prayer it is possible to mitigate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because only thus can the Church be effectively renewed. How many times has the renewal of the Church sprung from blood! This time, too, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong and prepared, and trust in Christ and His Mother, and be very, very assiduous in praying the Rosary."

Which, also fell right into a 2008 to 2013 Remote Climate Study that was done by the Farsight Institute ... led by Dr. Courtney Brown

This study was done for June 1ST, 2008 to June 1ST, 2013 ... they though they would only see small changes in our weather ... but their results blew them completely away!!!!!!!

They foresaw several Meteorites hitting the oceans, causing massive displacement waves to either severally damage or utterly destroy all of the Earth's Coastlines!

One massive Tsunami was seen to flow from the Indian Ocean inwards to Mt. Kilimanjaro ... over a hundred miles! Sydney was badly damaged!

Please read the 2013 Earth Changes report at http://www.farsight.org/ ... it is all in great detail ... and he has done several update videos as well ... they are all on the page

What else can I say ... the dates are all aligning now ... May-June of this year

Sincerely,
    Amy & Bob Evans

http://earthchanges.ning.com/profile...x-comet-ison-1

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

greybeard (2nd April 2013), learninglight (2nd April 2013), lookbeyond (3rd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), MorningSong (3rd April 2013), Sidney (2nd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,033 times in 15,475 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013), Sidney (2nd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi folks,,great to see people contributing here and many thanks,,,
    ( viking :-)) so much deep respect for you my friend, the rainbow warrior :-)) thanks very much for posting great info, some i which is very much inclined with my thoughts...
    There are some bits there i would like to comment on, which i will do bit further down.
    Many thanks for the link Rosie will take a look after i post this...

In my opinion the more this topic is aired the less fear can be accrued surrounding it.......

The more empowered the human race becomes in recognising these cosmic events then the more powerful they become in being able to repel the effects of this cosmic firecracker.

There is without doubt a kind of emotional complex which i think it was Barbara Hand Clow refers to in her book "Awakeing The Planetary mind" as "catastraphobia" to which a Fear of catastrophes is described as a planetary issue and an emotional state that i have read also elsewhere makes up a massive portion of the "controlling mechanism" used to keep the overall energies of humanity suppressed which keeps the holographic human vehicle in a state of lower frequency,,,, maintaining a status quo of 3d energies and dis-allowing the human vehicle of vibrating at higher states of frequency thereby de-evolving we wee folk.....

Fear is at the root of the control mechanism, fear of death, fear of the unknown etc ....without these fear energies "they" don't survive "they" become dissolved....

It is quite reasonable to state that Fear is a virus that was inserted into the thought matrix on this planet long ago,, and also quite reasonable to state that the cataclysmic event that occured on earth some 11 -13,000 years ago was the "event" that generated this current viral anxiety energy.
    Stitchen played his enormous part in that fear component with his rendition of referring to Nibiru as the home of the annunaki, if my memory serves me right stitchen was the one who attached the name nibiru to our suns potential twin star in the first place.

The myths surrounding this planetary event are closely tied with the Cosmic Dragon reports in ancient times and indeed when we realise that the annunaki are recognised as the dragons and their offspring lead to the dragon bloodline it would be more than fair to state that it suits their control program really well to have this allegedly dragon destroyer object careering through our galactic garden and decimating bits of our solar rockeries and it jus happens to be their homeworld oh and as the annunaki yahwe was pretending to be "source god" well he could impose his fancy that the plasmic discharges were his very own gods trumpets sounding his dreaded return lol,,,,,,,,,lol they got away with it too,, for thousands of years...
    (Yeah well yahwe aint the only god in this neck of the cosmos,,,,,,,,,we are many........)

Still doesn't mean planet x does not exist, it just means the annunaki wanted you to believe it was tied to them,,,,so what ? i ask,, who cares,, it might have worked back then but it doesn't work now in these somewhat less superstitious times...

And superstition doesn't mean something doesn't exist it just means there are stigma attached to the event...

We must learn,,,, and we must face our alleged fears, they come from within not without.

Planet x may be dangerous and maybe unpredictable but that doesn't mean we have to fear it, or the possible consequence of death pertaining to it.

Peace and calm.

Planet x has been hidden from view for quite easy and obvious reasons just as Mr McCanny states,,,,,,, to which i am not quoting him here
    However ....
    Deega is quite right as i understand it, the IRAS satellite operated in the infra red spectrum and was built to look for objects such as planet x and i would assume they would have found it quite easily,, in any case IRAS was decommissioned, rather quickly it would seem.

And according to electric universe type theory i believe as planet x enters the inner solar system it will start to charge with energy and it will then reveal it's identity to us as it glows up,,,(indeed it is most likely blue star katchina) and the glow will break into great flashes of plasmic light as it passes near objects it will discharge in great plumes of plasma. this is when it starts to be seen..

So we have peekey boo dark object and wooohhhoooo shiny object...

i will include some more observations a bit later (tomorrow hopefully) but 3 d restrictions mean i have to keep this short for now..

Once again many many thanks for folks contributions here. and especially thanks to Amzer Zo for learned contributions and starting a great thread which i will look at after this..

Cosmic Love ,,, just like planet x we are also energy,, the energy we know as love

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 334 posts

Zero Fear.

Your intent plays a big role in this folks. IMO the planetoid will cause some serious changes and reveal to us things...that we had forgotten about. It will not eradicate life, but will change things sustainably enough to put our tilt, axis, among other things back to where it needs to be in order for consciousness to free itself from its current cycle.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

lookbeyond (3rd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), passiglight (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Found this on the Mists of Avalon
    http://www.librarising.com/space/g19.html

I have pasted part of the information found on the link, click it to get the rest including pictures.

Chris

G1.9 near Pluto at the Galactic center

Something is disturbing Pluto and the outer planets at the edge of our solar system and is also affecting our Earth. That object may be G1.9, classified by NASA's Dave Green as a supernova remnant(SNR) which exploded 25,000 years ago but whose signal began reaching us 140 years ago, but suspected by other astronomers to be a red dwarf sun almost twice(1.9) the size of Jupiter now at its perihelion(closest approach) to our own Sun(about 60 AU).

Why is Nasa so quiet about this object, or so little information on it available? They admit it is an "exceptional object" which they have been hunting for over 50 years but give little other information. It took a team of Spanish astronomers(supposedly) to blow the lid open on what this object may really be, and Russian astronomers to confirm it. Russian space agency head, Anatoly Perminov, is alarmed by the object which he says is dislodging Kuiper Belt objects some of which hit Jupiter in 1994(Shoemaker-Levy) and more currently in July 2009. Contrary to the American story, they believe it is either a brown dwarf sun or a new planet entering our solar system. The Spanish team of astrophysicists add that G1.9 may have planets encircling it.

G1.9+03 was known as far back as 1984, and 2007 Chandra X-ray observations have shown it to have increased in size by at least 15% between 1985 and 2008 or 0.65% per year, indicating it is either expanding or getting closer to us.

Wikipedia lists its 2008 coordinates at right ascension 17h 48m 45.4s and declination -27° 10m 06s which equates to a tropical 27°29'33"Sagittarius. G1.9's rate of motion is still unclear, although it no doubt varies significantly from its perihelion to aphelion.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Benimal (4th April 2013), Deega (3rd April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), MorningSong (3rd April 2013), passiglight (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

More here.
    I of course have no way of repudiating or validating.
    I share what I find.
    Simplicity is a good thing.
    Why use 100 sentences when its possible to accurately overview in 10.

Chris
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?...6B4D61&lastp=1
    Last edited by greybeard; 3rd April 2013 at 09:37.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Deega (3rd April 2013), Heart2hearth (3rd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), passiglight (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 times in 726 posts

by now i have to say i no longer care what that "object" is called or even what is going to cause a renewal on earth. i only hope that it happens soon and that won't be some half-assed flooding and earthquake thing but all-out destruction, everywhere. this world is so deep in **** and people are running headlong into the abyss and they either ignore or even welcome it. what is wrong with all these people? this experiment, if it was one, has gone awfully wrong and it should be stopped before it gets totally out of hand. all who hope that nothing's gonna happen are totally deluded because something much worse is already happening covertly and the only thing that can stop it anymore is a complete and total worldwide catastrophe. if i believed in prayer i would pray for this every single day but i have better things to do and just hope it happens anyway.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

JohnEAngel (4th April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), passiglight (3rd April 2013), Woody (3rd April 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Zero Fear,, is totally the point here...

Many thanks again folks for taking the time to contribute here most appreciated..

When i look at the current morass of society today it totally paints the picture of a climax in all things,,,

in my humble opinion chaos out of order equates to the fore telling of sequence of events of the passing of planet x ,,, the chaos before hand the masonic order of things afterward.....

Incidentally in AR Bordens manuscript called "the Link" which is a highly interesting read he refers to planet x as the "incoming".

Zero Fear is the spiritual answer here,,,,, zero fear, zero judgement,,, and leads to zero fear of death especially because that's what we are supposed to be,,, in fear of everything but especially death,,, oh and the return of yahwe's chariot of death,, lol

and zero fear leads us to the states where we can do something about mitigating any effects from planet x, even as far as withdrawing ourself's and our lovely planet completely out of harms way,, which leads us to the paradigm of what most folk term "ascension"

So we see the Illuminati bring their OOC system to it's dreaded (lol) climax and we see humanity countering the chaos of the (historically twisted ) masonic system by vibrating at such a high state of frequency that we move lock stock and barrel inter dimensionally into a less conflicting future timeline....

Its as simple as that......

Love takes us higher, fear lowers us unto pathways of conflict including cosmic conflict.....

and....

It can easily be said that de-bunking planet x is playing exactly into the hands of the elite agenda, as it would seem to me to make far more sense for them to hide this paradigm and find great value in yet another shock and awe program..

So by discussing this openly in my thinking we are negating "them" many times over.

Cosmic Love my friends and Cosmic Peace,,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast