+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'HAARP' Antarctica DISCOVERED ~ Hydroacoustic WARMING ATTACK as WE are TAXED for CARBON FOOTPRINT

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 154 posts

Default 'HAARP' Antarctica DISCOVERED ~ Hydroacoustic WARMING ATTACK as WE are TAXED for CARBON FOOTPRINT

Just discovered this one. Is this really going on ?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to centreoflight For This Post:

aniN (1st April 2013), jjjones (1st April 2013), Joseph McAree (1st April 2013), RunningDeer (1st April 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st April 2013), william r sanford72 (1st April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: 'HAARP' Antarctica DISCOVERED ~ Hydroacoustic WARMING ATTACK as WE are TAXED for CARBON FOOTPRINT

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 'HAARP' Antarctica DISCOVERED ~ Hydroacoustic WARMING ATTACK as WE are TAXED for CARBON FOOTPRINT

The southern hemisphere has been tilted toward the sum during their summer that just ended. I would expect to see warm currents in that part of the world. How does this data compare to prior years?

This is interesting data, but I didn't get the connection to hydroacoustics and HAARP. Can you help me understand how the stated conclusions were made from the data displayed?

Best regards,
    Latti

+ Reply to Thread