+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions on Freemasonry

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Questions on Freemasonry

Hi everyone.
    Im not sure if it is a good place for this thread, And I ask moderators to move it if it is in a wrong place.
    Its my first thread in this forum. So I should ask the most important question of mine.
    Well, one year ago I got attracted by Freemasons. My biggest dream was becoming a Freemason and I tried to study on it as much as I can.
    But after a while I faced some problems and conflicts in their books and resources. This was the main reason that I didn't think about freemasonry anymore.
    Now I want to study their signs and symbols with their meanings, It can help me to become aware of most of things coming in my path.
    I will appreciate it if you share your experience about it with me.
    Ill try to share some signs and emblems too, but Im not sure that I have the correct meaning of that.

Thank you so much.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 667 For This Post:

donk (1st April 2013), Kryztian (2nd April 2013), Prodigal Son (1st April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Questions on Freemasonry

Here's my suggested reading, just to get started on this.... but be cautious when people throw around the word "Illuminati".... the Dark Cabalists have assumed the name of their real enemies.

Satanic Illuminati’s Infiltration of Freemasonry
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 1st April 2013 at 16:10.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

667 (1st April 2013), donk (1st April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,035 times in 3,480 posts

Hi 667, not an answer to your question, but another question for you, noting that you are in Iran.

How is Freemasonry regarded in Iran? I know in some Moslem nations, it is associated with Zionism (thank to the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion") and considered to be quite suspect. Are there Masonic lodges in Iran? Or are there other similar fraternal orders like this in Iran.

I too am fascinated by Masonry and hold these organizations with a mixture of esteem and suspicion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

667 (2nd April 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

that was a nice question. regarding their #1 rule freemasons must follow their country's and their religion's rules. well at all, I wasn't allowed to join fraternity as far as i am living in Iran. So as I said I tried to study on freemasonry by studying their resources and websites.
    well, i like to study my higher grades in america or japan. so I could join fraternity when i am out side of iran.
    I kept my dream of joning fraternity as a big secret. even i didn't let my family to find it out. only a few people knew about it and all of them were trying to convince me that i am wrong. their try was the best thing which showed me that i am wrong.

PS: i forgot to say, making a fraternity or a secret guild like freemasonry or anything else which is related to religion and belief of god is totaly forbidden. i can explain more about this rule and why is it a nice rule in my country if u want.
    Last edited by 667; 2nd April 2013 at 07:08. Reason: forgot to say something
    A savior will come one day... But when?? so lets become a savior your self. we can make a better world our self. the key to that goal is just trying to fix our behavior.

Lets call me Kazem.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 667 For This Post:

Kryztian (2nd April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

You should search out video presentations by people like Jordan Maxwell who discusses this in depth.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

667 (2nd April 2013), Fred Steeves (2nd April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    You should search out video presentations by people like Jordan Maxwell who discusses this in depth.
    I was in a rush when I wrote this, so that's why I never included any links. I can help you find them if you want to message me.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

667 (2nd April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Putting some peaces of puzzle together, I think freemasonry is based on worshiping sun. I've heard thats what Illuminati has this goal, to make the world to worship sun. Is there any strong proof on that?
    For example in "Arrivals" documentary it mentioned that "Sunday" is a holiday, and its day of Sun. That's when people go to church. And in that documentary it mentioned similarities between what we know about prophet Jesus and god of sun. (Is that a reality or a fake?? I dont know exactly.)
    Im looking forward to hear you.
    A savior will come one day... But when?? so lets become a savior your self. we can make a better world our self. the key to that goal is just trying to fix our behavior.

Lets call me Kazem.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

First: Why were you obsessed with becoming a Freemason? Hopefully not for glory and titles...that's what the lot of them are interested these days. It's an old mans club.....

Then:

Don't listen to all the "Satanism"nonsense. It is based on ignorance when everything that wasn't approved by the then Christian/Catholic powers was categorized as "Satanism." Anything from ancient mystery knowledge, to Paganism. They don't realize the whole of their religion is made up of such beliefs and Yeshua himself was an initiate, albeit a rebel.

Now that being said, Masonry- like all other Orders has been infiltrated in some way or another. Simply because it is a network of powerful, and sometimes enlightened individuals that is of use to any beings, people, or energies that seek to make their agendas a reality.

Masonry, in origin- is not evil. They transmitted certain teachings from a certain lineage through old times to now. The outer head of Masonry represents a very basic knowledge that is only but a very small sliver of what it truly entails. Masonry used to be a good system, and like Rosicrucianism had to adopt the Catholic Christian terminology in order to survive throughout the ages. If I were to tell a Christian this they then would say "see! I told you its only pretending to be Chistian! It's Satanism." Little do they know Catholic religion and Christianity as a whole was created by those who had no other intent but to suppress the truth and their souls.

What specifically would you like to know about them?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

667 (2nd April 2013), Fred Steeves (20th July 2013), TargeT (20th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

first, my goal was becomming a better man. as freemasons say their goal is to make good men better, now i know thats fake and its not the main goal, but I wonder what is their main goal?
    and as you know, freemasons have some emblems and some signs. most of them are hard to find. but when you are able to read those signs you can determine whethere the movie or place you are watching is related to masons or not.
    sadly most of people confuse their visible signs with zionist signs, most of people think freemasonry is the hidden hand behind zionist. but its not true, same origin (Egypt) has caused that.
    well, the best technique of getting rid of mind control project is understanding of clues. e.g. looking at miley cyrus's "cant be tamed" you can understand everything behind it. or when you play marylin manson's songs backward you can hear the secret lyrics.

Lets call me Kazem.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,035 times in 3,480 posts

Re: Masonry and Sun Worship

You might want to listen to some of the lectures that Jordan Maxwell @ jordanmaxwellshow.com is currently putting together on Astro-Theology starting with the one "Pre-Astro-Theology #1". It basically states that many religions are based on worship of the stars (including the great luminary, our sun).

Most religions and quasi-religious organizations say the are trying to make better people and a better world. They pray for a better world, inculcate a sense of moral values, do charitable works, etc. but one can often speculate that there is another agenda at hand. Free masonry has much secrecy and hierarchy. Do you really know what the agenda at the top is ???

I believe that there is real evil and manipulation in this world - a cabal of sorts that is trying to lead humanity in the wrong direction. If the few dark ones are going to mislead the many, they have to infiltrate organizations that are hierarchical and secret. Many spiritual organizations fit this bill - Masonry, Rosicruciansim, the Catholic Church, Mormonism, Scientology, etc. But not just religious organizations, but many wings of government and NGOS, especially military, intelligence gathering, law enforcement and scientific research organizations.

If you become a Mason, you will be asked to trust those above you as you undergo many spiritual initiations. One has to question what happens during these rites at a spiritual level - is this really in your best interest and the interest of humanity, or is there some deception at hand and a dark lord is secretly being served? I think that just be having your own best intentions present, to serve the light of the world and the love of humanity and have your free-will being honored, you will get through these rituals just fine.

I am a practicing Roman Catholic and have the same questions about the organization I serve. I will never submit my reason to the authority of the church and will question all their dogma and their commands.

That being said, I would totally encourage you to become a Mason. I imagine that there are probably other Masons in Iran, and if you join a lodge outside Iran, those people will eventually find you. Just remember that it is not just Masonry's task to make you a better man, but your task to make Masonry a better organization.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

667 (2nd April 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

There's a good reason for the birth of Jesus to be celebrated on December 25th. Anybody who understood the myths knew that our immediate sun was not the Alpha and the Omega, it is simply the portal through which we receive the Source.

The Sun is sort of like a relay station for the vast majority of the light/ energy/ photons that we shape with our consciousness into the reality that we live in. In that sense, to "worship" the Sun is a lot closer to the truth than to worship a renegade Gnostic Rabbi from 2,000 years ago as the "Savior".

The stars including our Sun have been described as "holes" in the fabric of the cosmos that allows "God" to enter our world. The stars themselves are hooked up in a series circuit like Christmas lights connected by the aether or plasma, which can be seen with infrared telescopes. If one were to go out, there is an effect on all the others. Our Sun receives its source energy directly from the Sirius star system. All of the energy emanates outward from the center of the Milky Way into those majestic "arms" that we find ourselves in the middle of. Each and every Galaxy is its own sentient being made up of countless sentient beings such as stars/planets etc. and in their own right were called "Gods".
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 2nd April 2013 at 15:10.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

667 (2nd April 2013), Kryztian (6th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi, here is Jordan Maxwell's new internet show - it talks about hidden symbols of freemasonry at 27 mins and maybe later on...

Here's a long presentation where Jordon talks about a lot more than freemasonry:

Finally the presentation I was thinking of for you:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

667 (3rd April 2013), Kryztian (4th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you so much, everyone. Specially Mulder. I somehow got everything I wanted.

Lets call me Kazem.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Jordan Maxwell has truths, but his angle is a conspiracy theory angle. That is not the true knowledge of Masonry...although astro-theology within itself is enlightening it is not the Whole. It is a Path, and it has nothing to do with an earthly organization or set of symbols, regallia or anything.

25. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

freemasonry is a creation of the reptilian entities that have created the jewish religion (yahwe = satan) and use the bodies of primarily jewish people to control the world. freemasonry is a pyramidal structure that uses non-jews to control other non-jews through the promise of wealth and power. the love & light bs that the low level freemasons are told is part of their agenda of lies. if you're not a reptilian host or walk-in you'll never reach the top where you'll be told their true agenda. freemasonry is manipulative brainwashing for greedy and power-hungry egoists or naive do-gooders.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Last edited by Sirius White; 1st August 2013 at 22:43.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Kiforall (24th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

-----------------
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 31st July 2013 at 12:05.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Sirius White (26th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread