United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Bill Brockbrader ("Bill Wood") finally debunked

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I would like to know where you found this? I would like to find out if it is real. Thank you!
    Hey Kimberley,

Well, since you live in the US, you can call the phone number (208) 989-3455 or even email gayle-at-nwtranscripts-dot-com to know more about the legitimacy of this transcript.

The contact info is available at the end of the document.

Let us know if you have any success.

Anyway, it´s quite intriguing how this man could say anything and people would instantly believe him without even thinking about asking for any evidence, but now when someone posted an apparently official document potentially proving that this man is a liar and a rapist, (which was always my opinion, by the way) people ask for evidence.

Raf.

When I was younger (and in the midst of alcohol and drug addiction though that component is not meant to suggest Bill was), I would twist truths just like it appears Bill has done. This was my style... tell "some truth ish" but paint the picture as best as you possibly can when you are put on the spot about something that could be held against you.

I sense Bill's mind saw and perhaps still sees his actions with the 11 / 12 year old as innocent and that only when she was 15 / 16 and they finally went to another level... that of having intercourse, that is (at least what he admits to himself) was when (in his eyes) he crossed the line with this young girl and so he feels justified that he has 'told the truth" by painting the picture as he has. But by then, she probably was quite willing and likely also enjoyed what they did (which provided him further justification he was doing nothing morally wrong).

Since I am not a court of law and certainly based on my past have "no place to judge anyone ever for any reason" I am still able to throw in my two cents.

Assuming that Bill did all these things he admits to in this court transcript...

That this young girl was his wife's sister tells me that his character at that time was garbage. Besides the obvious... sexual activity (even if this starts only as desire and then the hinting around, etc that can follow) with someone so young (starting at 11 or 12 years old) while you are more than twice their age is a bad thing in the eyes of the general public, the emotional "crime" that his wife had to have endured is maybe not a legal crime but a terrible thing to put someone through who trusts you enough to be your wife.

Now... that a person, with that sort of trust... who has a wife who has a young sister and thus probably innocently trusts her husband... in fact, probably could never even conceive of the possibility that her husband could be capable of what it appears now he did is pretty bad IMO.

I am not diminishing the severity of the actions, I am raising further issues about this man and pointing out how sociopathic lying (behavior I am personally affiliated with in my past) can come about... how over time, a person takes truth and then twists it where, yes, you are still getting the truth perhaps but obviously not the whole truth which then we must consider when we hear anything from a person like that as their life continues on and so why all this long post?

Because I am setting up these questions -

a.) Do we believe a person like this could change?

b.) And that a person like this could become a rigorously honest person?

c.) And that a person like this could now use good, moral judgement in every thought, word and deed that they put forth in their life and do so very consistently and never be involved with suspect words or actions?

Don't jump to conclusions about why I am asking this question. I am not defending him nor suggesting anyone forgive him nor suggesting anyone should trust him.

I am wondering about us - us on this forum and what our answers would be to these three questions - I hope some of you would answer them. I will give my own answers very soon.

Thanks, Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd April 2013 at 20:56.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2013), Kimberley (3rd April 2013), PathWalker (3rd April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013), Soda (9th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Talk about 'LESSONS LEARNED'..!

Unified Serenity - You were right all the way along...

Bill Brockbrader / Woods Admits He’s a Child Rapist
    http://unifiedserenity.wordpress.com...-child-rapist/

...and what did you get for your Honesty, nothing but ABUSE..!

PS - Your (WRONG) about Bill Ryan though, he had nothing to do with it...

Not trying to toot my own horn, but I definitely remember that I took the hot seat back when Bill Wood first made his appearance via Camelot's video.
    I was I believe one of the original people that became vocal and called this Guy out for what he was, a liar.

I took so many hits and it eventually caused me to change my nickname.
    It even caused me to cancel my membership for a spell.

It was a difficult time for others that had too expressed the same concern and disbelief as myself.

It was a learning curve at that period.

That is where I first really became aware that Truth comes in 3 stages.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), Flash (3rd April 2013), jackovesk (4th April 2013), PathWalker (3rd April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013), seko (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Silent Feathers leaving will not change anything.
    Then what will?

I would gladly say more, but my last three posts in two separate threads have been deleted by the moderators here. This is not feeling like a forum to me any more.

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I apologize that some feathers were ruffled by me stating my view. I do not agree with the moderation of this thread however I have great respect for the moderators and thank you all for who you are!

Chester thank you for your post and your 3 questions. Great questions and my answer is ABSOLUTELY YES to all three questions!

I wrote a bit to Eva and this is my last question to her :

Ok I have now gotten confirmation that this transcript is real. So at this point all I want to know is why did Bill testify at this trial that he was not a Seal when he told us all that he was... that is my only question.

I received this cryptic answer from Eva
    Today
    1:18am
    Eva Moore
    Hi Kim i did adress and not to worry we will be more at this moment im seeing my son fir the first time in 4 months and of dc for 4 days but i dont want you to think im ignoting yiu but sufice it to say thete is a good teason thanks for undetstaning

I decided to not correct her typing. I wonder if I will ever get an answer? Time will tell. And I am not going to hold my breath about it.

So at this point I have nothing else to say on this topic except that it has gotten 2,860 views in only 26 hours and there sure are more important things to be done.

So have a great day! Much love! Much peace!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), Flash (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), Soda (9th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Peace and love to her and her family . I assume she knows that you are posting her reply on a public forum. Thank you for you efforts. Peace and love to you Kimberley.

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I understand why I was censored due to I was being direct and blunt towards a certain member here, but I do not understand why this certain members post was edited by the mods and the issue was swept under the rug. IMO the reputation of this forum was harmed by the team of moderators doing this action as it shows that this forum supports certain members that think an adult man is justified to have sex with a 12 or 13 year old female child
    From where I sit, that is not so. We removed posts which supported or took some other more abstract view of such sex, without sufficient respect for the abuse that some others have endured.

This left some other posts, such as yours, "without context" as I like to say, since they were mostly quotes of and replies to the originally removed posts, with briefer responses that were all quite reasonable, but which would not have made sense without the original posts. The discussion was triggering some significant and also quite justified trauma in some other members.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2013), karelia (4th April 2013), Marianne (3rd April 2013), mountain_jim (5th April 2013), music (4th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #67
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Obviously you can object to Brockbrader's integrity and behavior overall, but he still deserves a fair treatment, also in regard to the rape allegations. As far as I can see, any sexual relationship with a minor is a crime in the US, which is why he got in trouble. The question of whether or not it was consensual doesn't seem to be essential for the judicial assessment. He's obviously a liar and a man with a disreputable ethics, but still every action should be judged on its own merits and it should be pointed out that it's not evident whether it was statutory rape or plain rape. Being fair is hard especially when it comes to being fair to those who you despise.
    Last edited by christian; 4th April 2013 at 08:47.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

karelia (4th April 2013), Kimberley (3rd April 2013), sheme (18th April 2013), Snookie (4th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)
    Sexuality is a different matter, most people cannot discuss it rationally, and few have a deep heart-based understanding of what it entails. Best not to discuss it as relating to minors, and best to accept the fact that as adults, we have a massive responsibility in that regard, and that most of us are ego and biology-driven in regards to sex, not driven by spirit.
    I could not agree more. I remember my crazy hormone teenage years(14-16) and I was literally like a male puppy(4-7 months). I make this analogy because I currently have a cutie pie whom I just had neutered and he was a humping machine.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

music (4th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #69
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I think the moderators will need to close this thread. No matter what they do, people keep coming back to the sex issue.

Anyway, independently of what you think, it´s the law. Period. If the girl´s family was happy with it, they wouldn´t file a complaint and he wouldn´t be arrested in the first place.

If someone filed a complaint which consequently started a police investigation leading to judgment and conviction, is because either the girl or her family weren´t happy with the situation.

Let alone the extremely questionable fact that his victim was his wife´s sister...

Anyway, I don´t care anymore. Go on with your show.

I´m not sure if this demonstration of gullibility is exclusive to America´s dense television culture. All I know is that it´s perplexing how you defend a man you don´t even know, a man who can´t back up any of his fantastic claims, just because he appeared a couple of times on your favorite talk show.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd April 2013 at 20:23.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2013), Chester (3rd April 2013), greybeard (3rd April 2013), Lisab (4th April 2013), Sebastion (3rd April 2013), Star Tsar (3rd April 2013), zebowho (4th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Thank you Christain!

I was going to mention this earlier but since you brought it up...from my understanding it was statutory rape not rape and the title of this thread is not fair in my opinion.

over and out again...

Last edited by Kimberley; 3rd April 2013 at 20:57.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...003#post416003

"Just taking in to account what BW has stated and not anything anyone else has said; IMHO, to say the least, he is embellishing his own story. I am not trying to focus on his crime but I am focusing on the facts surrounding the crime and his story.

BW is supposed to be highly intelligent, even psychic, but he didn’t realize that when he was offered a plea of unlawful carnal knowledge that it literally means the same thing as child rape and he was told he was going to plea to something completely innocuous. A person of normal intelligence should know the meaning of the charges levied against him and the definition of the word innocuous.

BW stated that he didn’t know he had to register as a sex offender but that he was made to register because the government wanted to monitor him. Here in the United States, since 1994, all sex offenders must register, period. Not because they have some top-secret clearance but because of the Jacob Wetterling Act. His ignorance of the law doesn’t equal a conspiracy against him. It also does not, in my opinion, equal gifted intelligence to not understand the basic laws surrounding a crime you are charged with and then convicted of.

If this comes across as negative it is because I get a negative feeling about his story. "

Kimberley
    According to BW, he was charged with unlawful carnal knowlege. And IMO some of your statements were unfair to his victim.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), Lazlo (4th April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

IMO, the thread title is wrong. The thread title is provocative. All anyone really knows is that he was convicted of a crime. Beyond that, only a few people really know what went on. As stated before, I am neither for or against. I'm just peering in (looking at it) on the situation. I watched part of the first interview, and that's it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), Kimberley (3rd April 2013), Snookie (4th April 2013), Soda (9th July 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2013), thunder24 (3rd April 2013)

23. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Our basic hind brain functions are very similar. Our reactions and visualizations, input/output, etc, are unique... but the mechanisms, the wiring, in the basic sense, is very similar. That we can be driven mad or what not, but the madness is unique in shape, flavors, and colors.

It makes the manipulation hard to recognize due to this factor, but it also saves us from unified manipulation as we each interpret differently.

This is tied to how humanity steers itself through probability, in forward time. many avenues are open, the path is general. Media manipulation is a steering attempt on that basic design.

It appears the attempt is to find a unified handle on humanity. Something that is not so generalized. False flags that are relentlessly in the media, those 'sort of' work, but not as well as they'd like.
    This is something I contemplated as a child and perhaps it will help people to understand this statement. Or perhaps I am way off

Let's use colors as that is what helped me grasp this concept.

What I perceive to be the color Blue may actually be a different color through another's perception. The color is always perceived to each particular person as the same color. Therefore they will recognize said color as Blue. However if I were to step into someone else's perspective I may see the color Blue.

This is heady stuff and I hope this helps instead of the opposite

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Carmody (4th April 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Thank you to whomever changed the title of this thread!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2013), write4change (3rd April 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Whippet (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Silent Feathers leaving will not change anything.
    Then what will?

I would gladly say more, but my last three posts in two separate threads have been deleted by the moderators here. This is not feeling like a forum to me any more.
    Hi Whippet - I reacted to a recent post of yours in very poor taste and was very wrong to say what I said. For what its worth, my post was deleted and I was admonished for my post by a MOD via a PM.

The MOD was right - my post was unacceptable. I apologized to the MOD and admitted my error and that it was wrong.

I apologize to you directly and publicly. Don't let folks who can sometimes be jerks get to you (like I tried to) - please, stay with the forum. I also have enjoyed many of your posts and appreciate someone who appears to be speaking their mind honestly.

Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd April 2013 at 21:40.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Billy (4th April 2013), Snookie (4th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I think the moderators will need to close this thread. No matter what they do, people keep coming back to the sex issue.

My dear fellow Avalonian, I don't think the thread should be closed, simply because the news it was bringing brings simple closure or awareness to those that had heard earlier reports of the child (12 yrs) to which was the subject of controversial debate.
    It is now in factual evidence before the eyes of public simply that Bill Brockbrader was caught in lying.
    The morals around such an action is only debatable in another topic thread.
    The purpose this thread is solely only to inform our membership of such truth. Many of us here, have an invested interests in this sort of information coming to light.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    IMO, the thread title is wrong. The thread title is provocative. All anyone really knows is that he was convicted of a crime. Beyond that, only a few people really know what went on. As stated before, I am neither for or against. I'm just peering in (looking at it) on the situation. I watched part of the first interview, and that's it.

I disagree my fellow Avalonian.
    I did actually ponder rather to title it that way.
    My reasoning was;

It is a fact.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 3rd April 2013 at 22:01.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

This thread is closed now.

To quote Goethe: "Curd that we tread isn't hardened, but spread."

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2013), Carmody (3rd April 2013), Chester (3rd April 2013), Hervé (3rd April 2013), Rich (3rd April 2013), Samsara (3rd April 2013), Sierra (3rd April 2013), Star Tsar (3rd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2013)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

This interesting and detailed thread had been closed since April 2013. We're re-opening it because Bill Wood (real name Bill Brockbrader) has recently resurfaced in a number of media articles, Qanon references, and Avalon posts.

So it may be valuable to draw attention to the investigation and research done, and his actual history, including that of falsely claiming to be a Navy Seal when he was nothing of the sort. (Of minor note, I also received a threatening email from him, which clearly showed his unpleasant personality but which I just ignored.)

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd July 2020), ClearWater (29th June 2020), happyuk (29th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), sunflower (29th June 2020), Yoda (29th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,430 times in 8,339 posts

This conversation between Jaco and Kerry Cassidy rounds up some of the story about Bill Wood. Jaco ( as a seals trainer ) met him in the Navy seals training facility and wondered why he was being pushed through without the usual abilities. Kerry explains the most likely reason why he was being pushed through. All quite believable.

KERRY CASSIDY AND MICHAEL JACO: LOOKING GLASS AND THE BATTLE FOR EARTH

https://rumble.com/v33qovj-kerry-cas...for-earth.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v315a2f/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4