+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill Brockbrader ("Bill Wood") finally debunked

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Default Re: Bill Brockbrader ("Bill Wood") finally debunked

I'll listen to what most people have to say with discernment and even if I agree I won't follow them. This includes Bill and his recent flow of negative event's are about to happen articles. As much as I like him and respect him everyone regardless of their knowledge can be misled as was proven with Charles.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd April 2013), PathWalker (3rd April 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

What if 'they could arrange for this to happen to anyone of you.
    What if they could manipulate anyone to do what ever they liked.
    I know nothing about this man or his message or his crime, but what if they stitched him up? I don't know! but if they could do it -don't you think they would do it?

http://aerialtelly.co.uk/derren-brown-heist.php

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member CosmicKat's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to thank you personally for bringing light to this matter. Bill Brockbraker sure sells a good story. I highly doubt that the rest of his story is real. What a complete creep.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CosmicKat For This Post:

RMorgan (3rd April 2013), wobbegong (3rd April 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

That´s great...He´s already becoming a martyr.

I can already see a new donation campaign to help his wife while he´s in jail, or maybe one to help him paying his U$10.000 fine.

With all due respect, folks, this is simply pathetic.

How do you know the difference between a whistleblower and a storyteller?

Well, the first is obliged to show at least a minimum amount of evidence connecting him to the things he say. This man didn´t show anything and you know that. Anyone that regularly reads the alternative media could come up with stories like his. Honestly, I could be a better fabricated whistleblower than most of this people, because most of them aren´t even intelligent enough to create coherent stories.

Watch out folks; If you think the qualifier for being entitled a whistleblower is simply being interviewed by Kerry Cassidy or any other alternative reporter you are definitively being mislead. You are allowing for the alternative media to manipulate you the same way the mainstream media does. You´re giving these people too much credential and control over your opinion making decisions.

Can´t you realize the circus that it all has become? One new whistleblower every month? One new absurd "theory" every week? One new apocalypse date every year? And you all buy it, hook line and sinker...Then you call other people sheep...Tell me about the pot calling the kettle black.

Things like this makes me an inch close to leave this place. It seems that gullibility is here to stay and there´s nothing I can do about it.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd April 2013 at 13:43.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cristian (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), jackovesk (3rd April 2013), music (4th April 2013), Wind (4th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)

[...]
    Indeed,

See: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

Excerpts:

Quote Ghost Busting - Baiting the Weapons Testers
    It is merely speculation as to why the traitorous CIA/DoD weapons testers choose most of the people that they do. Everyone asks, "Why me? I'm nobody." That may be exactly one of the criteria. One rough breakdown of the people targeted by the weapon is: 70% random selection, 5% government whistle blowers, 5% outspoken liberal activists, 10% DoD scientists who worked on secret technologies, 10% lifestyle choices, < 1% appear to be real targets like Saddam Hussein.
    Quote Test patterns
    I was able to interview over 500 people that know they are/were electronically harassed, slipped drugs, fed radiation, MKULTRA mind controlled, or directed energy weapons test victims. Several have died while writing this book. They range from children to the elderly, from poor to wealthy, from religious to atheist, from uneducated to educated. People are chosen at random like in all their other tests. There is a segment that is overwhelmingly large for a random testing pool and that is government whistle blowers. FBI agents, military personnel, or cops in particular are targeted by these weapons if they testify against other government agencies. It is just so heart breaking to hear all these stories. I met a few families where everyone was targeted suddenly with voice to skull and with the EEG replay of the pains which they are collecting and storing from other people. Most people get a slight variation of all TAMI’s capabilities, I assume to make any test patterns less noticeable. Some people only get voice to skull, Stocklin’s patent. Some only get tortured and physically manipulated limbs. Some get the remote MKULTRA programming.
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd April 2013 at 13:09.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (3rd April 2013), PathWalker (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013), Whippet (3rd April 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CosmicKat (here)
    ... What a complete creep.
    ...I guess now it's too easy to go for the old 'told-you-so', but creepy was the first impression I got too...

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

I am very disappointed in how the underage sex issue earlier in this thread was handled by the moderators.

I understand why I was censored due to I was being direct and blunt towards a certain member here, but I do not understand why this certain members post was edited by the mods and the issue was swept under the rug. IMO the reputation of this forum was harmed by the team of moderators doing this action as it shows that this forum supports certain members that think an adult man is justified to have sex with a 12 or 13 year old female child because the child thinks about sex at that age and perhaps is genetically "ripe" so to speak. This certain member also claims that a female (minor or adult) is partly to blame for being raped, that a rape victim is just as responsible because we all make our own destiny! this is f**kin ridiculous!.....that rape comment was also "edited" out.

This morbid neanderthal mindset by this certain member was "covered up" IMO by this forum's team members!

This thread then turns back in to the direction that what this Bill B. guy did was basically okay because he is possibly an okay dude because he is a whistle blower who was possibly being set up. Folk's, the evidence does not show that but it shows the opposite, that this Bill B. dude is unreliable and most likely a complete liar and child molester! This is unacceptable to me how with all the evidence (some even deleted out of this thread too) showing this guy to be a pedophile etc etc etc and an unreliable source, that this basically cover up occurred, and is occurring on this forum.

If this forum and certain members want to support a "self admitted" convicted child molester/rapist and pedophile and will cover up/protect this individual by deleting damning evidence posted proving he is a pervert, and supports certain members here who think this behavior is acceptable and that rape victims are also responsible for being raped, well, I wish to no longer be a part of this forum.

I know there are many great people here and this has nothing to do with them.

I slept on this issue, this morning I still feel a line has been crossed with me...........

Therefore I request that the moderation team here terminate my membership effective immediately.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Kristin (3rd April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013), sleepy (3rd April 2013), Whippet (3rd April 2013)

13. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Silent Feathers leaving will not change anything.
    I suspect that the great majority of members do not support rape or taking advantage of another.
    Under age is under-age--the law was broken.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Carmody (3rd April 2013), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2013), Fred Steeves (3rd April 2013), Hervé (3rd April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013), sleepy (3rd April 2013), Snookie (4th April 2013), Wind (4th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I don't support the idea of 'pulling the wool over the eyes' of people who are my equal on all levels. I'm certainly not interested in going after anyone who is above or below that level of awareness or mental capacity.

One thing I'm not having happen to me, is to have my emotions polarized into a big mess of ego reflected energies, and thus break with myself and everyone else.

And this situation with Brockbader, this story of rape, and his so called testimony or interviews by anyone...is not high on my list of things to be breaking myself over. To be emotionally indulgent with.

Do I control my emotions, or do they control me? A simple matter of energies put into self realization. Until people get down to that level of dealing with it, so their emotions can't drag them around anymore, then they will continue to be dragged around by them. That their emotions will color things to the point that they have no conscious self, just a ball of emotional perceptions that create and rule their thought patterns.

And if someone wants to run off in a huff, well, consider. Find reason and move in on it, work at harder than anything else you've ever worked with. As until then, one's emotions will be in the drivers seat, forming and controlling all thoughts and their creation, as it is allowed to be that way by the unaware driver of the avatar.

Don't confuse the emotions and ego that creates them as being the self. This is the core issue, here, on this planet. the final stage of becoming an actual integrated being on this planet involves removing control of the thought creation in the body/ avatar - from the emotional body.

And yes, it has everything to do with this thread.

If you want this human world to be fixed, then fix yourself first. And that goes for a good +99% of you. There is no escaping that. This is how deep the problem is.

I might be able to pull it off and exempt myself for a while, every now and then, but as long as I integrate with humans who are not clear on this level, I will be infected by this aspect. To get back to where I was, I'd have to isolate myself, completely. I got there due to this major component of isolation. Thus the solitary life of the thinker, the alchemist, the magician, the guru in the genesis stage, and so on. Buddha went into the woods. Jesus of Nazareth went into the desert. The creator of the I Ching was isolated in a jail cell. And so on. Same story. Same isolation, forced to deal with the self. Finally.

You hear stories about evolved beings saying what it is like to deal with 'humans'. It's ugly and like being covered in ****, inside and out. No self control, no self recognition, no motion toward it, no awareness of their mess they live in.

Jesus or whomever cannot give you one good god damned thing. Only you can do that.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd April 2013 at 13:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Billy (3rd April 2013), Finefeather (4th April 2013), Flash (3rd April 2013), greybeard (3rd April 2013), gripreaper (4th April 2013), GrnEggsNHam (3rd April 2013), Hervé (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), Kiforall (3rd April 2013), ponda (3rd April 2013), Rich (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013), Sierra (3rd April 2013), ulli (3rd April 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

SilentFeathers,

As a woman and as a mother, I thank you for your post. Take some time off if you need to to but don't terminate your membership unless you really feel you must.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

greybeard (3rd April 2013), Kristin (3rd April 2013), Phoenix1304 (6th April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

With out going over the possibilities this forum becomes a sham we must discuss agendas, I always suspect the media/info merchants, I am aware that free thinking honest men are being manipulated every second by some one that has an objective.

We of all people should question the status quo', The act of Paedophilia is reviled by all right thinking people, therefore it is going to be the weapon of choice for those that wish to deter others from crossing their line.

That is all that has happened here, another possibility has been thrown into the ring.
    Last edited by sheme; 3rd April 2013 at 13:36.

20. Link to Post #52
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Perhaps we should email David Wilcock or Drake Bailey to get their perspective on this document?????????????

21. Link to Post #53
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

With out going over the possibilities this forum becomes a sham we must discuss agendas, I always suspect the media/info merchants, I am aware that free thinking honest men are being manipulated every second by some one that has an objective.

We of all people should question the status quo', The act of Paedophilia is reviled by all right thinking people, therefore it is going to be the weapon of choice for those that wish to deter others from crossing their line.

That is all that has happened here.
    Sheme,

I´m not sure if you´re tracking this subject since the begining.

The man was convicted in 1998 for child abuse, much longer before he eventually grabbed the attention of the alternative media and became a "whistleblower".

This time, he was convicted for failing to register as a sex offender when he moved to another state.

Anyway, his stories are no different from other fabricated whistleblowers such as Charles or James Casbolt. He´s got no evidence to back up his claims, so there´s no reason for the government to set him up. He didn´t say nothing new; just the same old mumble jumbo.

So, it´s as simple as that. He was convicted for not registering as a sex offender. Period.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd April 2013 at 13:41.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cristian (3rd April 2013), greybeard (3rd April 2013), jackovesk (3rd April 2013), Rich (3rd April 2013), Sebastion (3rd April 2013), Snookie (4th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #54
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by music (here)
    This was my comment on the donate a dollar campaign: An Old Con Man's Trick and Distraction from Purpose

That really should have rung alarm bells for everyone.
    Don't worry Music, it 'DID' for those paying attention...

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

[...]
    Indeed,

See: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

Excerpts:

Quote Ghost Busting - Baiting the Weapons Testers
    It is merely speculation as to why the traitorous CIA/DoD weapons testers choose most of the people that they do. Everyone asks, "Why me? I'm nobody." That may be exactly one of the criteria. One rough breakdown of the people targeted by the weapon is: 70% random selection, 5% government whistle blowers, 5% outspoken liberal activists, 10% DoD scientists who worked on secret technologies, 10% lifestyle choices, < 1% appear to be real targets like Saddam Hussein.
    Quote Test patterns
    I was able to interview over 500 people that know they are/were electronically harassed, slipped drugs, fed radiation, MKULTRA mind controlled, or directed energy weapons test victims. Several have died while writing this book. They range from children to the elderly, from poor to wealthy, from religious to atheist, from uneducated to educated. People are chosen at random like in all their other tests. There is a segment that is overwhelmingly large for a random testing pool and that is government whistle blowers. FBI agents, military personnel, or cops in particular are targeted by these weapons if they testify against other government agencies. It is just so heart breaking to hear all these stories. I met a few families where everyone was targeted suddenly with voice to skull and with the EEG replay of the pains which they are collecting and storing from other people. Most people get a slight variation of all TAMI’s capabilities, I assume to make any test patterns less noticeable. Some people only get voice to skull, Stocklin’s patent. Some only get tortured and physically manipulated limbs. Some get the remote MKULTRA programming.
    Our basic hind brain functions are very similar. Our reactions and visualizations, input/output, etc, are unique... but the mechanisms, the wiring, in the basic sense, is very similar. That we can be driven mad or what not, but the madness is unique in shape, flavors, and colors.

It makes the manipulation hard to recognize due to this factor, but it also saves us from unified manipulation as we each interpret differently.

This is tied to how humanity steers itself through probability, in forward time. many avenues are open, the path is general. Media manipulation is a steering attempt on that basic design.

It appears the attempt is to find a unified handle on humanity. Something that is not so generalized. False flags that are relentlessly in the media, those 'sort of' work, but not as well as they'd like.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd April 2013 at 13:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2013), Hervé (3rd April 2013), Kiforall (3rd April 2013), PathWalker (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Anyway I now have confirmation from Gayle at nw transcripts that the incomplete pdf is real.

I will share my e-mail correspondence below.

So now I am waiting for Eva to reply to me and tell me why Bill said under oath that he was not a SEAL. That is the part that has me perplexed and I want to know what she has to say about that before I come to my final conclusion.

Perhaps he chose to lie about that under oath to protect himself and others...I do not know about this part. And I am not judging any of this I am just wondering.

ALL The best!!

READ FROM BOTTOM UP

On Apr 2, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Gayle Lutz wrote:

Kimberley,

This is actually a case that we transcribed in March. I see that
    whoever is putting this on the internet has only put sections up. The
    total page count of this case is 47 pages. Let me know if I can help
    you with anything else.
    Thank you.

Gayle.
    I never did allow myself to be sucked into the drama of Bill Brockbrader. I also have no judgement towards Bill. What goes around comes around, therefore whatever Bill has given out towards others either positive or negative, will come back to him. This is the natural universal law.

But thank you Kimberley for bringing to light the facts that this document is genuine, That Bill said under oath that he was not a seal, (for what reason we do not know) and that we have only been presented with 8 pages out of the 47 original pages.

Therefore as yet we do not have the full story of the court hearing.

Please do not allow yourselves to be attached to other peoples drama's. No judgements, Stay grounded, neutral and balanced at all times. Then there is no reason to leave Avalon.
    Last edited by Billy; 3rd April 2013 at 13:55. Reason: fix quote
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), Kimberley (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013), Snookie (4th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Simple! but I thought this was well known as a modus operandi .

1/Set them up. 2. Get them to do your bidding. (black mail) 3. Finish them off. They are disposable. The real target is discredited ! How does the timing look with this affair? He is probably just another victim.

The truth must be told "IN PLAIN SIGHT".

Ok I have just read the court record or the part that is designed to destroy his character and make him out to be an untrustworthy lier , It is interesting that the transcript is partial just as they get to the nitty gritty it stops.

This hearing appears to be stage managed. A "keep me out of jail" compliance
    He probably knows if he goes in he wont get out alive.
    Last edited by sheme; 3rd April 2013 at 14:12.

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

What worries me most about the alternative community
    is that due to it's liberal nature it tends to attract flawed predators;
    people who are failures at the art of self management.

That same spirit sunk the Hippie movement in the late sixties...
    the lack of self regulation within the movement.

If these people were just in need of belonging, ...fair enough,
    and there should always be room for them,
    but if their actions and participation in the alternative community only serve to discredit the core of it's principles
    in the eyes of those who are close to waking up then we are never going to succeed in getting the truth out there,
    and we won't stand a chance at all.

What I don't get is that while Wilcock's "big ego" and Stephen Greer's expensive outings have been repeatedly criticized
    despite the fact that they have done diligent service towards disclosure, here we have the case of a guy
    who's only contribution is to affirm the military's darker side, (as if that needs any more confirmation),
    while he himself has admitted to committing a crime towards a minor, as well as lying about being a Seal,
    and being in the Middle East, all the while setting up a Donate account for himself.

I picked Project Avalon in favor of Project Camelot because I trusted that PA was
    going to do a better job at finding the truth and clearing a path through the conspiracy jungle.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (3rd April 2013), Cristian (3rd April 2013), Flash (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), JRS (7th April 2013), music (4th April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013), Wind (4th April 2013), write4change (3rd April 2013)

31. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Oh, well...

... another successful distraction...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd April 2013), Flash (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), music (4th April 2013), RMorgan (3rd April 2013)

33. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    He´s got no evidence to back up his claims, so there´s no reason for the government to set him up. mumble jumbo.
    Well, I don´t know if it counts as evidence, but Michael Jaco, author of "The Intuitive Warrior" did say that he remembered Bill Brockbrader from when he was training Navy Seals.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-brockbrader-

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), sheme (18th April 2013), Soda (9th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast