+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: chemtrails - Avalon Forum Summary

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default chemtrails - Avalon Forum Summary

I know this topic "chemtrails" has been talked a lot

I would like your cooperation so that once an for all to have one single document (http://goo.gl/1lG8k) of why chemtrails are real.. and not a conspiracy

My friend has a PhD and he believes in the official story, and he is pointing me to wikipedia/chemtrails, now why wikipedia says it is a conspiracy theory?

I asked why chemtrails have interruptions of on-off (see image):

is there a PhD that believes in chemtrails? what does he/she say?
    Last edited by provolon; 3rd April 2013 at 04:44. Reason: more detail

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (12th June 2013), Referee (17th April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (8th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: chemtrails - Avalon Forum Summary

There are two groups of human's

Those that are aware,
    Those that will eventually be aware.

Time and experience divides us from each other ....that all.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Black Panther (17th April 2013), northstar (3rd April 2013), Nothingness (19th May 2013), Referee (17th April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013), Sidney (15th May 2013), Spirithorse (3rd April 2013), T Smith (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (8th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

I'm curious, are you suggesting that because a PhD believes the official story, that means that the official story is correct? Personally, I don't know much about chemtrails but I would need a greater burden of proof than an appeal to authority to convince me one way or other.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Nothingness (19th May 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013), Wookie (15th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I don't say official story is correct, what I want is better intellectual weapons (proof) to defend the "chemtrails are not conspiracy theory"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to provolon For This Post:

northstar (3rd April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com/

http://socalskywatch.wordpress.com/

http://www.chemtrails911.com/

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/daoust.html

there's hundreds more sites already out there with irrefutable proof.

hope this helps and "look up"; judge for yourself...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

northstar (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by provolon (here)
    I don't say official story is correct, what I want is better intellectual weapons (proof) to defend the "chemtrails are not conspiracy theory"
    I have a fairly good background in Environmental Chemistry, and many of my friends that I attended school 20 years ago often debate the Chemtrails question.

The argument that I often encounter is;

" Well why would they do that to the sky?"

and I reply:

" You are asking me to speculate, which is guessing. However, the intentional spraying of an aerosol is a real observation and has been quantified scientifically. The evidence exists, and it is just a case of ignorance of those who have not studied it".

Hence, you will often discover the most strongest advocates who refuse to acknowledge chem trails, refuse to look at the evidence.
    Therefore, discussion is futile as you are trying to interact with a closed mind.
    My guess, is that their higher self, will continue to block them from understanding this knowledge until their spiritually suppose to be aware of it.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 3rd April 2013 at 05:05.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Black Panther (17th April 2013), ceetee9 (9th May 2013), dynamo (4th April 2013), golden lady (3rd April 2013), mahalall (4th April 2013), northstar (3rd April 2013), sheme (3rd April 2013), T Smith (26th May 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It was crazy where I live, I was busy with getting to places when the Mrs said "look at the sky!" even me with my awake mindset had completely missed that the sky was criss crossed with trails!
    When pointed out, people just say "there's a lot of planes flying that's all"
    But then today there must be no planes flying lol!
    Beautiful clear skies with natural clouds.

Skies today

And the same skies a couple of days ago.

No matter which direction you looked there were layers upon layers of trails. You could see the planes spraying on / off. In pairs spraying on and off at different points, then coming back accross the other way. And today, nothing?
    I'd love an explanation for this?
    Born of frustration.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Black Panther (17th April 2013), dynamo (4th April 2013), Fred Steeves (4th April 2013), golden lady (3rd April 2013), mahalall (4th April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013), Spirithorse (3rd April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

They've killed a few thousand sheep with their messing and it's costing big time . So many sheep, lambs, calves, buried in the snow it's disgusting they must pay compensation -I really think it is time to start taking the culprits to court, it is criminal.

: https://youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis
    Last edited by sheme; 3rd April 2013 at 11:54.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    their higher self, will continue to block them from understanding this knowledge until their spiritually suppose to be aware of it.
    Interesting observation, but why would the Higher Self block knowledge of that sort? For their own protection perhaps? I would think that we are supposed to be aware naturally, and its the clowns in power who have blocked off humanity from it.

Part of it is the ingredients of the chemtrails themselves doing the dumbing down... along with everything else like the programming, narcotics and fluoride. It's a constant bombardment of inhibitors that starts before we even come out of the womb.

Going back in history before the industrial revolution, people in general were naturally much more psychic and aware. To me, it's a serious violation of free will and I have no idea why it has been allowed to continue for this long.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

ceetee9 (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,085 times in 870 posts

"It was crazy where I live, I was busy with getting to places when the Mrs said "look at the sky!" even me with my awake mindset had completely missed that the sky was criss crossed with trails!
    When pointed out, people just say "there's a lot of planes flying that's all"
    But then today there must be no planes flying lol! "
    SteveofEngland its been like that here too in the North-west! I think we mentioned this on another thread a few days ago? Easter was quiet on the whole for trails except for a few days ago suddenly the sky was crossed with more lines than a table at a Hollywood house party!

I live on the flight path for the two major airports here in the North West. I probably spend far too much time gazing upwards, but over time you realise this isnt normal!

The non spray days have just as many planes, little pretty fluffy con trails here and there that dissipate within minutes.
    Then on a spray day, the chem trails criss cross the whole sky, layer upon layer upon layer, till they eventually join and the sky is thick and dense.

I'm big on the motto 'believe nothing and question everything' so over time Ive took notes on weather, wind, temp etc wondering do con trails act differently in differing atmospheric environments? Are they all just harmless trails but react differently on different days with differing atmospheric and weather patterns?
    No! You can have several very similar days, two will be fine, then the chems come out to play and bam!

Ive said to so many people, here comes the chem trailers, its going to get thick dense cloud in an hour or so, they look at me like Im crazy. I guess people are so busy living their lives looking at whats infront of them and what slowly become 'normal', they forget to look upwards and question what never used to be there!

But still, we know theyre doing it, they know we know theyre doing it...BUT...WHY are they doing it???

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

mahalall (4th April 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th June 2013), steveofengland (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I know hundreds and thousands of pages, videos and pictures

but do we have a SUMMARY?

* sometimes having a lot of information is worst than having few information, i think this is the case

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Have your phd friend watch this. It is well done documentary with no kook factor at all. Based on facts and documentation.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

golden wonder (3rd April 2013), provolon (3rd April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013), Spirithorse (3rd April 2013), steveofengland (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (8th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

I know hundreds and thousands of pages, videos and pictures

but do we have a SUMMARY?

* sometimes having a lot of information is worst than having few information, i think this is the case
    Here's your 'summary' and proof positive that chemtrails aren't a 'conspiracy theory'.

This is basic understanding that I thought everyone ( those that aren't still brain-dead ) knew and understood.

Are you ready for the truth?

Well here it is:

Chemtrails are real and dangerous to your health because...

THE GOVERNMENT DENIES THEY EXIST!!!

Next question.

----------

BTW: I wasn't insinuating you were brain-dead. ;-)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

ceetee9 (9th May 2013), golden wonder (3rd April 2013), Taurean (16th April 2013), william r sanford72 (8th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I was in the process of replying to this thread. I told myself 'actions speak louder than words' and asked myself what I could post that would be useful and helpful when the previous post (thank you wants the truth74) put up the video above.
    I have watched many documentaries like this on this subject and followed threads on the subject on Avalon before now.
    Talking to friends and colleagues on the subject of chem-trails and the causes I have learned that the people are generally unaware that they even exist, yet alone a threat to any life on earth.
    Surely the facts are self evident but it's encouraging people to see them that is always the challenge so in short here's a useful link for anyone who wishes to raise awareness to their friends and so to the public.

http://globalskywatch.com/what-you-can-do.html

If you're that concerned for your polluted environment it costs just pence to make a chem trail bucket or orgone cloudbuster so make one and love thy neighbour.

http://cosmicgnostic.com/node/333

[URL="http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=723893"]http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=723893[/URL

I agree that there is sometimes too much information, too much in fact though for it to be summarized, because there is always new evidence emerging as discussed on many other Avalon threads under different subject headings.
    It's like a minefield for the mind out there, but you don't have to read it all. Conspiracy is just a word. The truth is yours.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to golden wonder For This Post:

provolon (3rd April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013), Sidney (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (8th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=723893

the other link from previous post

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Wantsthetruth74 !!!! Tat's what I was waiting for what you said on your post:
    "It is well done documentary with no kook factor at all. Based on facts and documentation.'
    I already sent the link specifying it has facts and documentation! ty!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hip Hipnotist... lol!!!!

Chemtrails are real and dangerous to your health because...

THE GOVERNMENT DENIES THEY EXIST!!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Sidney (4th April 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you golden wonder!! yes I agree we should have a small text with numbered all proof like a video I sent him...

but I give up.. they just said that my pages have no credibility and there are decades debunking that conspiracy ... I give up

31. The Following User Says Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Sidney (4th April 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Thank you golden wonder!! yes I agree we should have a small text with numbered all proof like a video I sent him...

but I give up.. they just said that my pages have no credibility and there are decades debunking that conspiracy ... I give up
    Credibility is a subjective term and, of course, those in denial are going to view anyone who challenges their world view as not credible and "debunkers" who support their world view as most credible. Nothing new here.

But don't give up provolon, just don't bother wasting your time with closed minds. They are not ready for the truth and they will have to discover it in their own way and time.

But the evidence for chemtrails is overwhelming, including government documents, US patents, chemical analysis of vegetation, ground and water samples, countless people with medical conditions attributed to the toxic chemicals, and books and videos done by whistle-blowers and "experts" in their respective fields, for those who care to look with an open mind. But for those with a closed mind no amount of credible evidence is ever enough. These people seek only support for their world view rather than the truth. And, yes, the same can be said for many in the "conspiracy theory" world as well, but I think you will find far more people who changed from a negative view to a positive view of some of these "conspiracies" once they seriously looked (i.e., looked with an open mind) at the "good" evidence than you will find the other way around.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

dynamo (5th April 2013), provolon (3rd April 2013), Sidney (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (8th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

For all interested in this topic take a moment and watch this video. I find the comment alluding to the "Earth being a laboratory" quite interesting. Put these fuzzy white lines into that context and look again...

The science involved in this is hidden by patent law, and very very advanced. Far far beyond what we currently think is possible. SO much that the documents that describe this type of stuff are for the most part, in a new scientific language that I find to be so far removed form the layman that one has no ground to stand on and no ors in his raft.
    However... If we can in the least catch up to the concepts involved here, we might be getting somewhere.

Here is a few new scientific terms I find interesting : "space charge", "direct radiative forcing" + batio3 (Barium Titanate + Aluminum)
    Why not now?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

dynamo (5th April 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    their higher self, will continue to block them from understanding this knowledge until their spiritually suppose to be aware of it.
    Interesting observation, but why would the Higher Self block knowledge of that sort? For their own protection perhaps? I would think that we are supposed to be aware naturally, and its the clowns in power who have blocked off humanity from it.

Part of it is the ingredients of the chemtrails themselves doing the dumbing down... along with everything else like the programming, narcotics and fluoride. It's a constant bombardment of inhibitors that starts before we even come out of the womb.

Going back in history before the industrial revolution, people in general were naturally much more psychic and aware. To me, it's a serious violation of free will and I have no idea why it has been allowed to continue for this long.
    I've gone to great lengths to study this phenomenon about human consciousness for a long time.
    Putting a long story short.

Much in the same way as you wake up from your dreams and experience instant amnesia in trying to recall your dream experience,
    much of our awareness operates the same way.

During one of my experiences while under the influence of ayahuasca

I had an encounter with a spirit guide.
    During that encounter I was able to visualize and comprehend much to what otherwise I was oblivious to.
    So I said to my spirit guide;
    "Why can't I remember this after the effects of the ayahuasca wear off"

The spirit guide revealed to me that it would spoil my purpose of experience.

It was during that encounter that I reach an epiphany about why some people are able to understand things so easily, and why others, just are not able to.
    It has not so much to do, I believe, with intelligence, but more with one higher self, blocking the lower self from gaining access to this information.

The Human experience, like a persistent illusion, is just an amusement park.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

ceetee9 (4th April 2013), dynamo (5th April 2013), GloriousPoetry (8th May 2013), provolon (5th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast