+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woody Harrelson "Time to Unslave Humanity"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Woody Harrelson "Time to Unslave Humanity"

Remember woody Harrelson playing the paranoid conspiracy theorists in the disaster movie 2012 who turns out to be right.

Well it seems he is for real joining the alternate media frame with this 'Ethos' documentary. I have not watched it all through yet but the beginning and intent seem quite promising, thought I would share it here to see some Avalon feedback.

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 3rd April 2013 at 22:44.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Aurelius (5th April 2013), BMJ (4th April 2013), Chester (3rd April 2013), Draco (3rd April 2013), dynamo (3rd April 2013), Earth Angel (3rd April 2013), Eram (3rd April 2013), Fred Steeves (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), jjjones (3rd April 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2013), Mulder (3rd April 2013), Muzz (3rd April 2013), Möbius (5th April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Woody Harrelson "Time to Unslave Humanity"

I just watched this interview from RT with Roseanne Barr....she says that many in Hollywood are too afraid to speak out on important issues.....good to see it still happens.....I guess when you get to a certain level of fame and money you can afford to take a chance.....but still some wont risk it.
    She says that MK Ultra Mind Control Rules in Hollywood......she really has calmed down from that crazy lady she 'appeared' to be in the old days. Very smart woman actually.

http://http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 3rd April 2013 at 15:06.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), Dorjezigzag (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), jjjones (3rd April 2013), Sérénité (3rd April 2013), shadowstalker (3rd April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Great documentary!
    Woody spells out clearly what's going on in the world...why, and to who's ultimate gain.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2013), Dorjezigzag (3rd April 2013), Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), jjjones (3rd April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I just watched this interview from RT with Roseanne Barr....she says that many in Hollywood are too afraid to speak out on important issues.....good to see it still happens.....I guess when you get to a certain level of fame and money you can afford to take a chance.....but still some wont risk it.
    She says that MK Ultra Mind Control Rules in Hollywood......she really has calmed down from that crazy lady she 'appeared' to be in the old days. Very smart woman actually.

http://http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/
    Saw it to. loved it.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd April 2013), jjjones (3rd April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

It's a good introductory course into the things talked about here, save for the glorification of Roosevelt's "New Deal". That was odd...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

It's a good doco for new people especially.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (4th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    It's a good doco for new people especially.
    Finally watched it and I thought it was pretty concise, putting across some of the important knowledge that can enable people to start seeing the strings that are being pulled behind the veil. I think this could be a good video to put on things like Facebook ( if anyone is still on it !) or to send to people that you think may be ready to question the way the world is being presented to us. The fact it is hosted by woody is massive as he is a likable character who comes across as trustworthy.

In many ways it is another indictment of our society that a celebrity will help people to trust information and be initially curious about it, but that is the way it is and I think Woody is going to help many more people start to question.

Of course for many people on this forum there is no new information in this video but I think it is always interesting to see the information presented in different ways. I for one felt is was a worthwhile hour spent and I like Woody even more now.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

+ Reply to Thread