+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muslims and Terrorists

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Question Muslims and Terrorists

Hi everyone.

Lately, most of American movies or better to say American+European movies which I'm watching have a sentence with the same meaning. "Iranian are terrorists" and "Muslims are terrorists". These kind of sentences are disturbing me as far as I am both Muslim and Iranian.
    So, I want to talk about it, and ask your opinion about it. I think there is a conspiracy, and I want to find it out if its the case.
    Well, Im not saying "We are all innocence" :D All the time there are terrorists rising from everywhere, But thats not a case for whole.
    For example in Iran, there is a (somehow secret) group called "anjomane hojatie". Members are all Muslims, who do believe in 12th Imam of Islam, Which is believed to be the world's survivor. (Muslims believe that he will come with Prophet Jesus and Prophet Khezr)
    Well, In Islam there are many signs told for times close to arrival. Not all of them will happen or must happen, but they are some signs, maybe they can happen or not. One of them is this: "In the time of arrival world is filled with bad things (darkness) and sins, Such a way that all people wish for survivors to come." (somehow a chaos) So, People of "anjomane hojatie" believe that they can make a better world If they help the survivors to come sooner. They believe that they can make chaos to rush the arrival. In their path, they has done lots of damages to my country Iran and to people's thought about my religion Islam.
    In their path, they had made some terrors.
    But sometimes there were some fake happenings which, governments relate them to Islam world. Something like September 11th, that almost everyone knows that it was a plan made by U.S.A. government.
    -----
    Now I want to know your Idea at the first place, and I have a question: Do you think it is a part of a big plan??
    A savior will come one day... But when?? so lets become a savior your self. we can make a better world our self. the key to that goal is just trying to fix our behavior.

Lets call me Kazem.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 667 For This Post:

butcherman (4th April 2013), Cidersomerset (4th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), Ellisa (4th April 2013), Fred Steeves (4th April 2013), greybeard (4th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (5th April 2013), jagman (5th April 2013), Matisse (4th April 2013), mosquito (5th April 2013), OOO (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), thunder24 (4th April 2013), UpToLight (5th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013), Wind (4th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Muslims and Terrorists

I guess the answer of my question is yes. For example after September 11th of 2001, U.S.A. started a war with Iraq, and one of the reason's were September 11th.
    Here is a proof:
    Quote George Bush last night rallied Americans to the cause of the Iraq war, urging them not to forget the lessons of September 11" and arguing the fight was vital to future US security.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/jun/29/usa.iraq
    A savior will come one day... But when?? so lets become a savior your self. we can make a better world our self. the key to that goal is just trying to fix our behavior.

Lets call me Kazem.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 667 For This Post:

Ellisa (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), shadowstalker (4th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

What you are seeing is called "propaganda". If you are curios how it works try to get and read "Manufacturing Consent" by Noam Chomsky.

I can image how it must feel to be painted as the enemy. I did not visit Iran, but a friend of mine did. He said he had met there the most kind and welcoming people.

This is an energy game, a war for scarce resources, in this case oil. Terrorism is just a label applied to those that do not comply with the US agenda.

And to be fair, most of the Americans I have interacted with were nice people too .

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), ceetee9 (4th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), Ellisa (4th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (5th April 2013), Matisse (4th April 2013), mosquito (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), Star Tsar (4th April 2013), thunder24 (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

while there are americans that buy into the propaganda of movies and news 667, not all do. Actually there are quit a few that don't. I appologize for them presenting this image. Please forgive their ignorance and the perpetuation of that ignorance. Peace from NORTH aMERICa
    Quote Posted by 667 (here)
    Hi everyone.

Lately, most of American movies or better to say American+European movies which I'm watching have a sentence with the same meaning. "Iranian are terrorists" and "Muslims are terrorists". These kind of sentences are disturbing me as far as I am both Muslim and Iranian.
    So, I want to talk about it, and ask your opinion about it. I think there is a conspiracy, and I want to find it out if its the case.
    Well, Im not saying "We are all innocence" :D All the time there are terrorists rising from everywhere, But thats not a case for whole.
    For example in Iran, there is a (somehow secret) group called "anjomane hojatie". Members are all Muslims, who do believe in 12th Imam of Islam, Which is believed to be the world's survivor. (Muslims believe that he will come with Prophet Jesus and Prophet Khezr)
    Well, In Islam there are many signs told for times close to arrival. Not all of them will happen or must happen, but they are some signs, maybe they can happen or not. One of them is this: "In the time of arrival world is filled with bad things (darkness) and sins, Such a way that all people wish for survivors to come." (somehow a chaos) So, People of "anjomane hojatie" believe that they can make a better world If they help the survivors to come sooner. They believe that they can make chaos to rush the arrival. In their path, they has done lots of damages to my country Iran and to people's thought about my religion Islam.
    In their path, they had made some terrors.
    But sometimes there were some fake happenings which, governments relate them to Islam world. Something like September 11th, that almost everyone knows that it was a plan made by U.S.A. government.
    -----
    Now I want to know your Idea at the first place, and I have a question: Do you think it is a part of a big plan??
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

About my people being kind, Thank you so much.
    and surely yes! I have met some foreigners which were visiting Iran and 2 of them were Americans, Almost all of them were kind. I love the way people live and act in America. (My friend has emigrated to America)
    And about propaganda, thank you so much. I must read that book. It's obviously an approach to mind control. Something like what happened to people in "tiananmen square" which the main reason was propaganda, which left people blinded.
    -----
    I forgot to say, I think one or two years ago, Fox news made a 3 night discussion about our 12th imam and he mentioned our leader "Mr.Khamenei" and our president "Mr.Ahmadinejad" special muslims, which wanted the chaos. (I will try to find the youtube link) He was meaning the "anjoman hojatie" and as you know he was lying and cheating others.

Lets call me Kazem.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 667 For This Post:

sandy (5th April 2013), thunder24 (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

-----
    I forgot to say, I think one or two years ago, Fox news made a 3 night discussion about our 12th imam and he mentioned our leader "Mr.Khamenei" and our president "Mr.Ahmadinejad" special muslims, which wanted the chaos. (I will try to find the youtube link) He was meaning the "anjoman hojatie" and as you know he was lying and cheating others.

please find that video..thanks...
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I love north America my self peace be upon us. I my self never said "Down with America" But I said "Down with Policy of America" (I mean mind control and stuff like that)
    Due to lack of access to youtube (Its filtered in my country) I found another direct link for download. Plz let me know If it is broken or If you can't download it because of any reason.
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    It was aired in 2011. And 99% of that is lie. It is connecting things together which none of them are related to each other. (like the one I said) And if you want to know the reality of any part, please feel free to ask me.
    Peace, for the whole world

PS: please note that mostly it is talking about shiite, and I can start a topic and talk about differences between shiite and sonni, like what I really want to know about differences between subgroups of Christianity. (I my slef am shiite)
    Last edited by 667; 4th April 2013 at 22:30.

Lets call me Kazem.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 667 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), mosquito (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), thunder24 (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Turning off the TV really helps.

If never watched TV, I would have no chance to have that line drawn between Muslims and terrorists for me. The TV, news particularly is only a propaganda machine and should never be used to define any reality.

How often we replace our version of reality with the ones that the "news" portrays. It's a really weird sickness based purely in mind control. When the concept of TV was first invented, "Mind control" was one of the first thought of uses for it. And so it was implemented.

Really consider this: If I never watched TV or the news or read any media news, what would my worldly outlook be? Now think of how it is (as a TV watcher), then find the motivations for that discrepancy, and you realize the extent of a brain-washing mind control machine the western media really is.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), mosquito (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

There are far more fundamentalist Christians agitating for the end times per capita in the U.S. than there are extremist Muslims worldwide hoping for the same. Both of these groups are made up of individuals who may be very good hearted. What they lack is an ability to think critically and clearly. Ironically many of them possess the innocence of childhood. They are easily led and emotionally sentimental. This isn't about Judeo-Chritianity versus Islam. It is about childlike immaturity versus emotional maturity. Political powers manipulate these people to a terrifying degree.

And yes, 911, to my way of thinking, was an inside job using unwitting Saudi patsies. The original plan was likely to go right after Saudi Arabia instead of Afghanistan and Iraq. And it wasn't about keeping the price of oil cheap. It was about gaining control of OPEC and pricing power--up or down. Perhaps they figured they would need to occupy Afghanistan and Iraq before stepping up conquest of the entire region.

Hope Iran is well prepared for potential attack but rather doubt now that it will happen. Military powers worldwide have been weakened, so war followed by occupation is unlikely. So sorry you have had to listen to persistent sabre rattling for years.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), Ellisa (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), Wind (4th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There are far more fundamentalist Christians agitating for the end times per capita in the U.S. than there are extremist Muslims worldwide hoping for the same. Both of these groups are made up of individuals who may be very good hearted. What they lack is an ability to think critically and clearly. Ironically many of them possess the innocence of childhood. They are easily led and emotionally sentimental. This isn't about Judeo-Chritianity versus Islam. It is about childlike immaturity versus emotional maturity. Political powers manipulate these people to a terrifying degree.

And yes, 911, to my way of thinking, was an inside job using unwitting Saudi patsies. The original plan was likely to go right after Saudi Arabia instead of Afghanistan and Iraq. And it wasn't about keeping the price of oil cheap. It was about gaining control of OPEC and pricing power--up or down. Perhaps they figured they would need to occupy Afghanistan and Iraq before stepping up conquest of the entire region.

Hope Iran is well prepared for potential attack but rather doubt now that it will happen. Military powers worldwide have been weakened, so war followed by occupation is unlikely. So sorry you have had to listen to persistent sabre rattling for years.
    There were many many reasons to go into Iraq -- the main one was because the US dollar was no longer backed by much except oil - which Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia traded in US dollars which was keeping the US dollar afloat. Iraq had just submitted and received approval from the UN to stop all trade of their oil in US dollars - A move that would vastly impact the US dollar, and disrupt the US economy. Right after that approval, the invasion of Iraq began. Iraq oil is still traded in US dollar, thanks to the invasion. I believe Iran has done the same -- hence the focus there, while nukes proliferate in NK. But again, this is just one of many reasons.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), AutumnW (4th April 2013), Ellisa (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013), Wind (4th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

If never watched TV, I would have no chance to have that line drawn between Muslims and terrorists for me. The TV, news particularly is only a propaganda machine and should never be used to define any reality.

How often we replace our version of reality with the ones that the "news" portrays. It's a really weird sickness based purely in mind control. When the concept of TV was first invented, "Mind control" was one of the first thought of uses for it. And so it was implemented.

Really consider this: If I never watched TV or the news or read any media news, what would my worldly outlook be? Now think of how it is (as a TV watcher), then find the motivations for that discrepancy, and you realize the extent of a brain-washing mind control machine the western media really is.
    Well, really I love the new technology and I love some plans like globalization, The pure globalization can bring us together, and like what we are doing here, It can make connections from miles away. and the mind control is not only in western media, but also in my country, and better to say in the whole world. the only way that politicians can get sure that their plans can come true in mind control. they need support for their policy and the tool which gives them that support is mind control.

But as my father says, we should learn how to use a device before using it. And My grand father says: "learning how to use a device is not only learning how to use is physically, but also stopping it from controlling you."

Lets call me Kazem.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 667 For This Post:

AutumnW (4th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), Ellisa (4th April 2013), mosquito (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), thunder24 (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Well, really I love the new technology and I love some plans like globalization, The pure globalization can bring us together, and like what we are doing here, It can make connections from miles away. and the mind control is not only in western media, but also in my country, and better to say in the whole world. the only way that politicians can get sure that their plans can come true in mind control. they need support for their policy and the tool which gives them that support is mind control.

But as my father says, we should learn how to use a device before using it. And My grand father says: "learning how to use a device is not only learning how to use is physically, but also stopping it from controlling you."
    I say we should learn all possible intentions and all possible uses (ill or good) of any technology before using it. Not just how to use it. Your grandfather was wise

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), AutumnW (4th April 2013), mosquito (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Dedukshyn, very good point-- the dollar is backed by oil and oil is backed by guns.

And hey...100 Mile House.Why, we're almost neighbours!

Have you read Greg Palast's most recent oil articles. I would copy and paste link but I have to wrangle with iPad to do that and I am dismal with this machine!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Dedukshyn, very good point-- the dollar is backed by oil and oil is backed by guns.

And hey...100 Mile House.Why, we're almost neighbours!

Have you read Greg Palast's most recent oil articles. I would copy and paste link but I have to wrangle with iPad to do that and I am dismal with this machine!
    I have not .. I'll take a note on that, sounds interesting.
    I am in Calgary now but was born and raised in 100 Mile. I still have family there -- awesome little spot - I love the interior of BC.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

15 years ago it was Irish Terrorists, Basque, Chechen and before that German &
    French, Palestinian, Kenyan, Malayan, Israeli and many more all the way back to
    the founding fathers & before which is ironic..LOL..It all depends who's in charge at
    the time , as to whether they are Freedom fighters or Terrorist.

U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations1
    The U.S. State Department has designated these groups as Foreign Terrorist
    Organizations (FTOs). The table includes a description of each terrorist group, its
    goals and targets, estimated strength in numbers, year established, and its
    suspected activities.

Chart on link ....I cannot print it.

Read more: U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A09087...#ixzz2PXVWUoUe
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th April 2013 at 23:24.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

667 (4th April 2013), Bryston (4th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

hollywood has put a dark light and negative view on arabs and muslims since tv was invented..almost always portraying them as the villian..i can even remeber classic cartoons...and a few three stooges episodes with the evil arab.start paying close attention from now on and you will see what i mean..peace and light to all.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

667 (5th April 2013), AutumnW (5th April 2013), Cidersomerset (5th April 2013), DeDukshyn (4th April 2013), jagman (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    15 years ago it was Irish Terrorists, Basque, Chechen and before that German &
    French, Palestinian, Kenyan, Malayan, Israeli and many more all the way back to
    the founding fathers & before which is ironic..LOL..It all depends who's in charge at
    the time , as to whether they are Freedom fighters or Terrorist.

U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations1
    The U.S. State Department has designated these groups as Foreign Terrorist
    Organizations (FTOs). The table includes a description of each terrorist group, its
    goals and targets, estimated strength in numbers, year established, and its
    suspected activities.

Chart on link ....I cannot print it.

Read more: U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A09087...#ixzz2PXVWUoUe

Don't forget the Native Indians!! They were delt with swiftly. Every kid wanted to be a cowboy and shoot the indians...

Breeding hatred is sad!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OOO For This Post:

667 (5th April 2013), sandy (5th April 2013), william r sanford72 (5th April 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Don't forget the Native Indians!! They were delt with swiftly. Every kid wanted to be a cowboy and shoot the indians...

Breeding hatred is sad!
    nice point. One of the greatest terrors of history was killing the Indians. Last night, a friend of mine said: "Terrorist is a label which helps the real terrorists to hide behind."
    somehow he was right. How many professors has been killed by Muslims or Persians?? but in last 3 years, U.S.A. and united countries did terror 5 of our greatest physic professors. Their sin was working on peaceful knowledge of atoms. These terrors has been done only to stop us. almost after all of 5 cases, they put the terrorist label on someone else and hide them selves.

PS: its a blog talking a little bit about 3 terrors out of those 5s which I mentioned.
    http://antimasonic2012.mihanblog.com/post/5
    Last edited by 667; 5th April 2013 at 07:19.

Lets call me Kazem.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to 667 For This Post:

thunder24 (7th April 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Azerbaijan Avalon Member UpToLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Many "terror attacks" are actually false flags to achieve some goals by supergovernments. People usually misunderstand the difference between government of one country and people of that caountry. For example, if one muslim terrorist group commits attack people directly say people of that country are terrorists. But terrorist is that group not all people of country. Or if USA does evil things it doesn't mean people of USA are evil. People must not attribute government of one country with its people.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to UpToLight For This Post:

667 (5th April 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UpToLight (here)
    Many "terror attacks" are actually false flags to achieve some goals by supergovernments. People usually misunderstand the difference between government of one country and people of that caountry. For example, if one muslim terrorist group commits attack people directly say people of that country are terrorists. But terrorist is that group not all people of country. Or if USA does evil things it doesn't mean people of USA are evil. People must not attribute government of one country with its people.
    you are right, I've mentioned it before.

Quote and surely yes! I have met some foreigners which were visiting Iran and 2 of them were Americans, Almost all of them were kind. I love the way people live and act in America. (My friend has emigrated to America)
    Quote I love north America my self peace be upon us. I my self never said "Down with America" But I said "Down with Policy of America" (I mean mind control and stuff like that)

Lets call me Kazem.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to 667 For This Post:

UpToLight (5th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread