+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your enemy is your own ignorance.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Your enemy is your own ignorance.

Wondering why everyone around is behaving so peculiar?
    The spawn of lower planets are currently inhabiting the people all around the earth.

Despite the governments of the world doing their best to prevent this by chem-spraying vast 'nets' in the sky to kill them first; this effort is failing. They have known about this for years and an abundance of money has been spent on how to prevent this from occurring.

The clock struck twelve and the fantasy is over. Time to wake up Cinderella, your enemy isn't the government, CIA, the elite, etc., it is consumption.

Watch what you eat, that is how they are entering you.

Stay Tuned...

Stay PURE!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nightingale For This Post:

donk (4th April 2013), Star Tsar (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Your enemy is your own ignorance.

You really believe chem-trailing is in our best interests?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

donk (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Awesome. Silly me thought they were a BAD thing. Thanks for clearing that up

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Nightingale, do you have anything to back this up?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th April 2013), william r sanford72 (4th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

How can our ignorance be the enemy? Considering I'm ignorant of this benevolent purpose to those wonderful chemtrails.

Also, by not revealing your knowledge of whatever it is we're suicidally consuming...doesn't that make YOU the enemy?

I do like your writing regardless...welcome to Avalon!

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

The 'powers that be' consider the chem-trails the lesser of two evils.

Ignorance is your enemy because ignorance is simply being uninformed.

Our tools to protect ourselves: Love, Forgiveness and a PURE diet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nightingale For This Post:

donk (4th April 2013), Rich (4th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Nightingale,
    I'm trying to follow but there are no bread crumbs. Please lead us on a path to your prose.
    Chip

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

donk (4th April 2013), soleil (5th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

What is/are " the spawn of lower plants"?
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

donk (4th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I agree with everything you say...except for the chemtrails being lesser of two evils. This is because i am ignorant of the "greater" evil, and therefore what constitues a safe diet. I already indulge in as much forgiveness and love as possible.

So that being said, you withholding that information, and keeping me ignorant, would mean you are choosing to be evil, no?

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

The spawn of lower planets
    Plz explain what that means

And plz explain how the chemtrails help us.

And plz explain to us how our organic fruits and veggies are being protected if at all while we are all being sprayed by these chemtrails.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

I have enemies ?

--

If TPTB are being so benevolent in spraying chemtrails, how come they engender social conditions where people eat sh!t food?

--

If you dont start explaining yourself more fully rather than resorting to cryptic statements, then I think you may find you don't last very long on this forum. We are about information and sharing information.

Sure we make recommendations from time to time, I do to. We normally try to explain the context, rationale and reasoning behind them as well.
    Last edited by Anchor; 5th April 2013 at 00:26.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

donk (5th April 2013), gigha (5th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (5th April 2013), Rich (5th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    The spawn of lower planets
    Plz explain what that means

And plz explain how the chemtrails help us.

And plz explain to us how our organic fruits and veggies are being protected if at all while we are all being sprayed by these chemtrails.
    And i would also add:

Please explain what you had for lunch today (i'm not kidding)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to OOO For This Post:

donk (5th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

nightingale (a provisional status member) has been deactivated. He emailed Avalon asking that this response be posted:

Quote Posted by nightingale
    To respond with threats and accusations is very telling. If someone is simply curious and has not been infected, then violent reaction would not be necessary to fulfill one's identity need. To respond this way proclaims that anger has been built and now must be projected. If one can 'love' then none of these emotions would be desired, even if justified; the fact is love dissolves anger.

We all originate from space dust. Creation and the possibility of creation is everywhere, in complete abundance. There are areas of the universe such as the Pleiades that is home to higher conscious beings, who have no desire in their muscle memory to respond in fear, anger or violence. Then there are places in the universe where duality allows one to create their own reality through perception. Then there are lower levels, lower stars and planets that are home to lower beings that breed negativity. All three of these types of worlds has an agenda that must be carried out accordingly.

The purpose of what may be termed cryptic messages, allows the listener to tune into one's self and meditate upon the message. When the mind is filled with fears, greed, worries, as well as being consumed by thoughts about the past and future, then it is nearly impossible to be in the present. You have to be in the present to receive answers and inspiration.

Who or what is it that you love? What most people call love is simply one's needs being fulfilled by a person or object. Once that person or object no longer fulfills your need, then love is no longer expressed. This isn't love. I feel most suffer from the lack of love, not only for others but also for self.

If someone possesses self-love then the food that is eaten would be as 'clean' as possible. The person would demand it. Now pollution is everywhere, and before I start to worry about the effects of chem-trails (and yes this is very concerning to me), I am focused on what I can control. I can't stop the spraying in the sky. I can grow organic food, I can drink clean water, I can meditate and exercise. There is a lot I can do to help my body and mind to flush out the entities that have entered my body. Unfortunately, they enter my body on a daily basis, I breathe the same air, drink the same water as you, this really can't be avoided.

What can be controlled is the amount of negative entities as compared to the amount of positive that I allow into my body. Organic fruits, vegetables, sea greens and certain algaes all have an abundant amount of good entities that will battle on your behalf. This is why when someone makes a conscious decision to improve their diet, it is like they have slowed down or reversed the aging process. Glowing skin, bright eyes and an abundance of energy are clear indicators that the good is winning the great battle. If you are not experiencing this, then you know who is winning the battle for your body.

This post is not to create fear, for manufactured fear is the easiest way for these negative entities to enter your chakra system, even more so than diet.

If people are eating food that was terrorized throughout it's life or just at the time of death, then once ingested, fear has entered the body's system. If food contains no light or prana (such as processed foods) then they can only naturally be labeled 'fear-food'. Let's say that you are eating organic and drinking purified water, I will ask what are you watching while you eat? Are the images or content negative or fear based? Eating is a form of meditation and must be treated with love and respect. Love is the only displacer of fear.

When you feel agitated, frustrated or angry, heat begins to rise and can become a consuming fire. When these emotions are experienced frequently, then the body will change it's chemistry accordingly.
    When Biology is studied, we find that our emotions are chemicals. We have control over our emotions, thus we control our chemistry. If we lose control of emotion, then we lose control over our chemistry and now the chemistry controls us. The cells in the brain will grow less and will not absorb nutrients that are vital for emotional stability. This will effect the cells and ultimately our DNA. Essentially, anger breeds anger, fear breeds fear and disease may now enter the body. The entities can now begin to manipulate our consciousness.

The epidemic is about to take a new, twisted toll on society.

Governments seem to be responding to this spawn of lower planets with fear- based technologies such as chem-trails. If the governments of the world responded in a loving way, then the governments would cease to exist as we know them, governments around the globe would fall tomorrow. They want to keep their greed and fear for this is how they stay in power and control the people. Fortunately for us, the universe has different ideas.

Stay PURE my brothers and sisters, to the best of your ability. Blessings for us all.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Anchor (5th April 2013), D-Day (5th April 2013), donk (5th April 2013), Fred Steeves (5th April 2013), Lettherebelight (2nd May 2013), northstar (5th April 2013), onawah (5th April 2013), Rich (5th April 2013), soleil (5th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

That response is actually very good. I am surprised he misjudged the forum so badly in terms of how to best deliver information.

Quote The purpose of what may be termed cryptic messages, allows the listener to tune into one's self and meditate upon the message. When the mind is filled with fears, greed, worries, as well as being consumed by thoughts about the past and future, then it is nearly impossible to be in the present. You have to be in the present to receive answers and inspiration.
    Thats pretty judgemental, but I can see the motive was for the best. It is a shame it worked out the way it did.

In my opinion it was a mistake to presume to offer educational techniques to those of the forum in the form of cryptic messages. Most Avalonians are sick to death of people attempting to manipulate them - even if it is "for our own good", and not the run of the mill manipulation to get us to be less than we can be.

He wasn't the first and wont be the last to try that. Some have tried this, responded well to the requests not to do that.

Some have tried this, responded in anger and ended up with the boot.

And so it goes on.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

donk (5th April 2013), Fred Steeves (5th April 2013), Freed Fox (5th April 2013), northstar (5th April 2013), onawah (5th April 2013), Rich (5th April 2013), Wind (5th April 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

I appreciate the clarity of the last message from nightingale, and wonder why he felt it necessary to be so cryptic in the first one.
    And I wonder if during his brief time on Avalon he took the trouble to visit some of the more outstanding threads on nutrition and health such as
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=health%2C
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-
    to name just a couple.
    Finally, I hope nightingale will devote a bit more time into researching some of the more excellent threads on Avalon and return with a view to contributing and sharing more, keeping in mind that not everyone here will be on his wavelength, but if he is persevering, he may find enough who are to make time spent here worthwhile.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Star Tsar (6th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread