+ Reply to Thread

Thread: war crimes in Iraq

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default war crimes in Iraq

Birth defects in Fallujah 14 x higher than Hiroshima and Nagasaki after atomic bomb.
    Babies born with two heads, babies born with their intestines outside their body take a look at what some have done in our name .
    155 countries voted against using depleted uranium in war heads , only America,france, uk and Israel voted to carry on this abomination ,makes you proud doesn’t it.

This is a segment from the Italian TV show, L'inchiesta ("The investigation"), which used footage shot by American filmmaker and Vietnam Veteran,Patrick Dillon. The witness being interviewed, Majid Al-Ghazali was well-known in Baghdad as First Violinist in the Baghdad Symphony Orchestra, but like all Iraqi men under Saddam, he had been compelled to fight in three wars over the previous 30 years and had loads of experience with weapons and their effects on people and materiel.
    On April 12, 2003, Al-Ghazali was a witness to "Shock and Awe" attacks which erupted in his neighbourhood, near Baghdad International Airport and he reported seeing the use of what he determined must be experimental weapons mounted on an unusual-looking tank, which emitted "concentrated lightning bolts," which may have been Tactical High Energy Lasers. Al-Ghazali described the remains of those who weren't completely incinerated by this weapon to be "shrivelled to the size of new-born babies."

part 1 of 3

A SOLDIER who caught a deadly illness after serving on the frontline in Iraq is being denied life-saving treatment by the NHS.

Former medic Katrina Brown, 30, was exposed to radioactive material used in bunker buster bombs.
    She needs stem cell treatment only available in the US but the NHS will not pay the £110,000, so she survives for now on 18 pills a day, costing over £3,000 a month.
    Katrina says the base where she ran a clinic near Basra in 2003 stored toxic missiles from the first Gulf War in strict “no go” areas.
    But when she left, she was handed a card confirming she had been exposed to depleted uranium.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2PVdnJkng

many reports of war crimes and graphic images

http://thewe.cc/weplanet/news/deplet...n_balkans.html

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

ceetee9 (5th April 2013), Cidersomerset (5th April 2013), DeDukshyn (6th April 2013), dynamo (5th April 2013), Fred Steeves (6th April 2013), Hervé (5th April 2013), Joseph McAree (5th April 2013), kudzy (5th April 2013), shadowstalker (5th April 2013), spiritguide (5th April 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th April 2013), Tesseract (6th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: war crimes in Iraq

We need this virally tweeted. WE need to make everyone aware. I became aware of these weapons, during my campaign for the Senator in the 1st election. It was the reason he and Dick Lugar worked to have the nukes dismantled, so as not to let hot heads, control their launching. If there are NO nukes in either country and make it illegal to use or have them as weapons, then they would all have to use nuclear power for power and use the space program to put the waste in cargo containers, shipping it to the coldest regions for storage or removal. Once and for all, if we don't use it for power, we won't have to spend the money forever removing this waste that can fall into the wrong hands.

Best to go green, use the multiplied rays of the sun(s) and power the grid. If the daytime becomes to hot radiating higher uv's, then the work force must switch to nights, and green house the crops from burning up in direct sun. WE've got a lot to do, and are ready, but 27% of the people in this country, keep debunking what needs to be done and cost of doing it. To get the whole nation gree with solar and wind, recontruction/retrofitting homes for efficiency, would cost 240 billion dollars, but we've spent more than that on loopholes for the elite, why haven't we done it for OUR children's future. Most of the structural homes "new as well as old" are not gonna withstand the winds coming. And while that is just great for the contruction building and rebuilding businesses, it's horrific for families to be thrown into a whirlwind of distruction, from tornadoes, hurricanes and thunder storming floods. We must no longer use the 2x4's for studding in the walls of the average home. It must be at minimum 2x6 and up for the walls and floors and rooves. Also a curved structure is harder to toss around and if it's sunk in the foundation ground, then 10" cemented before flooring a structure, like a cave, it will withstand time. Easier to heat a curved roof structure also, circulation and such.

A new solution, is demanded of the old problems still plaguing our country. One is American Corporations have played American workers in this country on the cheap for 4 decades and it must end now. We've gone past the 3rd,are in the 4th and headed to 5th, so why not think/intend like it.

Love you guys.

PS this damage will last for 250 years in Iraqi DNA distruction.
    It's horrible, and sometimes financial restitution is NOT acceptable. They of the "eye for an eye" crowd will demand a public hearing on the criminals of Rumsfeld and others who allowed this halocaust on our soldiers handling the weapons and loading. NOT just PTSD, but radiactive DNA destroying nuke damage for 2 1/2 centuries. How many generations is that?

George and the gang must be prosecuted, and that's the only way to lay the foundation for peace. If they see we won't tolerate that deadly phycho thinking in our military, then America can continue to be the wise ones who will turn over their war criminals, no matter how long it takes to gather all the evidence.

Benedict Arnold, had many friends behind our lines.
    So does Cheney, Rummy and the NeoGoon Squads.
    Time to take out the trash, hook or crook, they all gotta be stopped and prosecuted. So glad there is video for these unbalanced maladjusted ego maniacal camera hogs.

When we bust them, "can WE all say publicly: SMILE, YOU'RE BUSTED!"?
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 5th April 2013 at 14:01.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th April 2013), dynamo (5th April 2013), iceni tribe (5th April 2013), spiritguide (5th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Directed Energy Weapon

watch it perform in part 2

part 3

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th April 2013), dynamo (5th April 2013), Hervé (5th April 2013), spiritguide (5th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

And the beat goes on for these Satanic mofo's....

I went to the Vietnam War Memorial in Ho Chi Minh City last January. The atrocities I saw there will stay with me forever. Out on the streets it is still a common sight to see the deformities from the dioxin poisoning. This is what these elite bastards do. Human beings to them are nothing more than lab rats for sadistic experiments. They enjoy inflicting pain and suffering more than anything else. Someone has lied to them and told them that there is no such thing as karma. They're in for a big surprise.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th April 2013), eva08 (7th April 2013), Hervé (5th April 2013), iceni tribe (6th April 2013), spiritguide (5th April 2013), ulli (6th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

So sad that we allow our tax moneys to be used in this way. Why are we spending so much on the destruction of fellow human beings? We have allowed the defense dept, to rule with insanity. How can one proove they were a victom of these weapons? Going where our leaders are directing is insanity, this must be stopped. IMHO

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th April 2013), iceni tribe (6th April 2013), ulli (6th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

This item was on RT today and in the Guardian...

Torture Shamer: UK army in spotlight as Iraq war vets blow whistle

Published on 4 Apr 2013

U.S. troops may be out of Iraq, but allegations of military misconduct and abuse
    have followed them home. But now the latest report has put the British Army in the
    spotlight, after its servicemen shared some uncomfortable revelations. RT's Polly
    Boiko details the allegations and the response from the authorities.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

iceni tribe (6th April 2013), spiritguide (5th April 2013), ulli (6th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    And the beat goes on for these Satanic mofo's....

I went to the Vietnam War Memorial in Ho Chi Minh City last January. The atrocities I saw there will stay with me forever. Out on the streets it is still a common sight to see the deformities from the dioxin poisoning. This is what these elite bastards do. Human beings to them are nothing more than lab rats for sadistic experiments. They enjoy inflicting pain and suffering more than anything else. Someone has lied to them and told them that there is no such thing as karma. They're in for a big surprise.
    This is something i have only just recently stumbled on ,i was searching for cancer related to dioxin in jet fuel on 9/11 and as you search around i came to agent orange and dioxin which incidentally DOW CHEMICALS are one of the main manufacturers and the cancer hot spots around their facilities in America is off the scale unfortunately for me i live 20 miles from a DOW chemical plant over here in the UK.

here is a link to the ongoing compensation claim over agent orange.

Agent Orange and U.S. Veterans

http://www.aspeninstitute.org/policy...ge-us-veterans

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

spiritguide (6th April 2013), Tesseract (6th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

America’s Iraq Monsters: Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Petraeus and Their Toadies

This week, the Guardian released the feature film, James Steele, America’s Mystery Man in Iraq. The video below is an excerpt from that film, the culmination of a fifteen month investigation into America’s war crimes in Iraq.

full story here

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04...their-toadies/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Sophocles (6th April 2013), spiritguide (6th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

I guess this means that GOD Bless America .....is just not a very popular song anymore

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I was at Ali Al Salem Air Base in Kuwait in 2004,
    and we were exposed to bunkers that had been taken out during Desert Storm by bunker buster bombs.

We used the wreckage as maintenance shacks!

I wonder if I have DNA damage and that is why my boy is disabled and I went nuts.
    They sure didn't hand me a card, lol!

But those poor kids.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    So sad that we allow our tax moneys to be used in this way. Why are we spending so much on the destruction of fellow human beings? We have allowed the defense dept, to rule with insanity. How can one proove they were a victom of these weapons? Going where our leaders are directing is insanity, this must be stopped. IMHO
    This truly is the saddest part. Each and every American and many others helped pay for all this. The responsibility goes to the individual level, why? Because you continue to give you money to the government no matter what the do with it, and we don't say a word to them. How many wrote your politicians to pressure them? How many protested peacefully? How many voted for the politicians who do these things? Republican and democrats are one party, vote for a non-monster next time. [/endrant]
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

spiritguide (7th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread