+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you make of this info? (Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Question What do you make of this info? (Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?)

Last edited by dynamo; 10th April 2013 at 10:00. Reason: added 2nd link...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

giovonni (10th April 2013), Mad Hatter (10th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

Default Re: What do you make of this info? (Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?)

I've checked out the link to the Planetary Photo Gallery page on FB, must say I'm very confused?!

The pictures on there look like your average images of the horizon and scenic vistas, shots of the sky etc, yet the page owner is saying she can see architecture and crowds of people on an inhabited planet next to ours?

I must say my friend, Im very sceptical of any info that would be posted on this FB page, maybe take with a pinch of salt?

The whole chem trail thing is open to wide debate for sure isn't it, my take on it is that they're spraying aluminium particles to stop harmful solar rays and possibly also iron to aid the HAARP control.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 10th April 2013 at 10:26.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

dynamo (10th April 2013), Ellisa (11th April 2013), Hervé (10th April 2013), Mad Hatter (10th April 2013), william r sanford72 (10th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I've checked out the link to the Planetary Photo Gallery page on FB, must say I'm very confused?!

The pictures on there look like your average images of the horizon and scenic vistas, shots of the sky etc, yet the page owner is saying she can see architecture and crowds of people on an inhabited planet next to ours?

I must say my friend, Im very sceptical of any info that would be posted on this FB page, maybe take with a pinch of salt?

The whole chem trail thing is open to wide debate for sure isn't it, my take on it is that they're spraying aluminium particles to stop harmful solar rays and possibly also iron to aid the HAARP control.
    I agree that geo-engineering is a possibility.
    Why the secrecy if that's the case?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th April 2013), Magnus (10th April 2013), william r sanford72 (10th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The reason for secrecy surrounding geo-engineering is, IMO, the same reason there is secrecy surrounding most things...it would open a huge can of worms.

They would have to admit global warming was a money making scam, they would have to admit they are spraying nasty stuff to deflect solar rays yet the stuff they spray is causing other health issues (mere collateral damage in their eyes)
    They would also then have to admit that HAARP actually isn't just a very innocent, expensive toy to investigate the ionosphere, but in fact to manipulate it.

Of course I could be wrong, it's just a hunch

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

dynamo (10th April 2013), Hervé (10th April 2013), InTheBackground (10th April 2013), Mad Hatter (10th April 2013), Wind (10th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Again I agree with your insight.
    I'll add these questions and ideas.

Why spray at night?
    I've seen them start as early as 3-4 in the morning and as late as 9 at night.
    Those trails are mostly gone (visibly, anyway) by the time the sun rises then they start again full force at sunrise.

Is mass genocide via viral and nanotec payloads in chemtrail fibers a possibility?
    I don't believe it's just barium, strontium, aluminum and sulphates in the "fog".
    What about this "Morgellons" and "fibromyalgia" outbreak in the past 10 years or so?
    Are they related to the fallout or not?
    I don't know, but it's not good IMO.

Are the Annunaki cloaking themselves and Nibiru?
    Is Nibiru for real?
    It was announced in 1983 or so then immediately claimed as being a "mistake".

HAARP can be used for many things including attempts at mind control, correct?
    Thanks for any feedback.
    I'll stop back in later tonight.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th April 2013), Sérénité (10th April 2013), william r sanford72 (10th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

This supposition does not make sense. I live in the Southern Hemisphere. There are no chemtrails here. The skies are clear and we do have things such as telescopes and astronomers and scientists so if there is a planet approaching we would see it.

For the same reason, the geoengineering supposition also does not make sense. What scientist would be so stupid as to try to change climate by only spraying a part of the Northern Hemisphere? (It would be a bit like having 10 holes in the roof, closing up one and expecting your whole house to stay dry when it rains.)

Besides, there are not as many planes flying over places such as Africa as there are over Europe and America so any spraying would not be effective anyway (and any massive spraying campaign would be noticed).

A local pilot lived in America for a while. He knows what contrails look like and what causes them. He reported in a blog (sorry, but do not have the link anymore) that what he saw in America are not contrails (they do not occur under the expected circumstances for contrails and do not behave in the same way as cointrails do). It is all very mysterious and the reason may well be more ominous than geoengineering or to hide an approaching planet.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), Ellisa (11th April 2013), Eram (10th April 2013), Hervé (10th April 2013), Mad Hatter (10th April 2013), william r sanford72 (10th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Again I agree with your insight.
    I'll add these questions and ideas.

Why spray at night?
    I've seen them start as early as 3-4 in the morning and as late as 9 at night.
    Those trails are mostly gone (visibly, anyway) by the time the sun rises then they start again full force at sunrise.

If the chemtrails are for both blocking solar issues and HAARP control, its feasable they would do it night and day I guess

Is mass genocide via viral and nanotec payloads in chemtrail fibers a possibility?

Anything is possible, but to afflict mass genocide this way would mean even those 'in on the act' would then be both instrumental in and partaking in this mass genocide too. Unlike low level fly over spraying of specific fields, high altitude spraying would dissipate over vast areas uncontrollably. So unless the PTB are somehow vaccinated or immune to what they're releasing, they too would fall foul to its fall-out?

I don't believe it's just barium, strontium, aluminum and sulphates in the "fog".
    What about this "Morgellons" and "fibromyalgia" outbreak in the past 10 years or so?
    Are they related to the fallout or not?
    I don't know, but it's not good IMO.
    I honestly dont know! Morgellons is a strange one, but why would only a small percentage become infected when it is being released above millions of us?

Are the Annunaki cloaking themselves and Nibiru?
    Is Nibiru for real?
    It was announced in 1983 or so then immediately claimed as being a "mistake".

I've never given Nibiru much head space, Im not convinced

HAARP can be used for many things including attempts at mind control, correct?
    I think it possibly could be yes, the more iron in the atmosphere, the better HAARP would conduct...you think?

Thanks for any feedback.
    I'll stop back in later tonight.
    Thank you for brainstorming this topic Dynamo! Maybe we're on the wrong path but the mutual input may lead us to the right one

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), Mad Hatter (10th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

buckminster fuller (10th April 2013), dynamo (11th April 2013), Mad Hatter (10th April 2013), RMorgan (10th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?
    No, for several reasons.

First, they can´t chemtrail the whole world, so supposing that Nibiru exists and it´s visible from Earth, millions of people would be able to see it.

Second, because there are thousands of independent amateur astronomers all over the world, and none of them is complaining that they haven´t been able to go on with their studies because the chemtrails aren´t allowing them to observe the night sky.

Third, because there isn´t a single piece of evidence pointing that such thing as Nibiru ever existed, as you can see on Amzer Zo´s thread. On the contrary, there´s plenty of evidence showing that the whole Nibiru/Planet X thing is pure bollocks invented by highly questionable people.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

buckminster fuller (10th April 2013), DreamsInDigital (10th April 2013), dynamo (11th April 2013), Ellisa (11th April 2013), EsmaEverheart (10th April 2013), Hervé (12th April 2013), Nick Matkin (12th April 2013), Sebastion (10th April 2013), Spiral (10th April 2013), zebowho (12th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I suggest people check out this article from Ishtar's Gate, where she also debunks the existence of Nibiru and presents the real truth even about the Annunaki with cold hard facts and real information:
    http://www.ishtarsgate.com/forum/arc...hp/t-2817.html
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), Ernie Nemeth (10th April 2013), genevieve (10th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Watch this video and you will understand the chemtrailing.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), Ernie Nemeth (10th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: What do you make of this info? (Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?)

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?
    No, for several reasons.

First, they can´t chemtrail the whole world, so supposing that Nibiru exists and it´s visible from Earth, millions of people would be able to see it.

Second, because there are thousands of independent amateur astronomers all over the world, and none of them is complaining that they haven´t been able to go on with their studies because the chemtrails aren´t allowing them to observe the night sky.

Third, because there isn´t a single piece of evidence pointing that such thing as Nibiru ever existed, as you can see on Amzer Zo´s thread. On the contrary, there´s plenty of evidence showing that the whole Nibiru/Planet X thing is pure bollocks invented by highly questionable people.
    ' that's your opinion of course'

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Well, if course it is my opinion.

The difference between me and the nibirutards is that my opinion is based on evidence , reason and empiricism, not on hearsay and new age pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo.

This Nibiru/Planet X thing is the most annoying subject in the alternative scene. The very foundations of such myths/stories have been debunked a zillion times but it keeps coming back no matter what, over and over again.

So, I´d rather treat this subject with an investigative mind, like Amzer Zo did in this thread.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 10th April 2013 at 17:10.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), Hervé (12th April 2013), Nick Matkin (12th April 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: What do you make of this info? (Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?)

The difference between me and all the nibirutards out there is that my opinion is based on evidence and empiricism, not on hearsay.

This Nibiru/Planet X thing is the most annoying subject in the alternative scene. The very foundations of such myths/stories have been debunked a zillion times but it keeps coming back no matter what, over and over again.

So, I´d rather treat this subject with an investigative mind, like Amzer Zo did in this thread.
    Noted ... though ~ i've noticed a real uneasiness in your tolerance for any info relating to the possibilities of a rouge planet entering our solar system ?

post note

of course thats my opinion ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 10th April 2013 at 17:17.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

The difference between me and the nibirutards is that my opinion is based on evidence , reason and empiricism, not on hearsay and new age pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo.

I appreciate your personal opinion on this subject matter. I however find your use of the term "Nibirutards", disrespectful, and extremely closed minded. Regardless of my opinion on nibiru,(or what ever choice name for such, if it exists), your attitude toward the debunking, is not only prejudiced, but insulting to the Avalon community, of which a large number of members happen to follow the belief that such an object exists. In the future, you might think about NOT calling childish names to those who you claim to be of the same family.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), giovonni (11th April 2013), MorningSong (11th April 2013), Ontarioguy (11th April 2013), sheme (10th April 2013), THE MAD HATTER (10th April 2013), Wind (10th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

If Nibiru exists and I think it does, it might affect us somehow. Something is affecting us yearly now and it is not the Sun, in fact something is affecting the Sun. However, it is highly unlikely that Nibiru/Planet X is in our solar system right now. I don't even claim to know much about the subject, I just try to be as open minded as I can be.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), giovonni (11th April 2013), Ontarioguy (11th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)

I appreciate your personal opinion on this subject matter. I however find your use of the term "Nibirutards", disrespectful, and extremely closed minded. Regardless of my opinion on nibiru,(or what ever choice name for such, if it exists), your attitude toward the debunking, is not only prejudiced, but insulting to the Avalon community, of which a large number of members happen to follow the belief that such an object exists. In the future, you might think about NOT calling childish names to those who you claim to be of the same family.
    Actually, I find the term quite adequate. Believing something that can´t stand five minutes of serious scrutinization is obviously not an intelligent attitude.

I´m sick of seeing subjects that have being debunked a billion times coming back over and over again. These kind of things are serious obstacles to the evolution of this forum.

Anyway, I´m totally open minded. However, it doesn´t mean I´ll believe something just because someone told me so.

So far, all arguments that I know of pointing to the existence of Planet X/Nibiru are ridiculously flawed and unsubstantiated. On the other hand, the number of cohesive arguments pointing to the nonexistence of it are overwhelming.

You know, it´s not my fault that some people insist to believe something even when the evidence against it is overwhelmingly strong.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

buckminster fuller (10th April 2013), dynamo (11th April 2013), Hervé (12th April 2013), Nick Matkin (12th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: What do you make of this info? (Are chemtrails hiding Nibiru?)

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)

Actually, I find the term quite adequate. Believing something that can´t stand five minutes of serious scrutinization is obviously not an intelligent attitude.

I´m sick of seeing subjects that have being debunked a billion times coming back over and over again. These kind of things are serious obstacles to the evolution of this forum.

Anyway, I´m totally open minded. However, it doesn´t mean I´ll believe something just because someone told me so.

So far, all arguments that I know of pointing to the existence of Planet X/Nibiru are ridiculously flawed and unsubstantiated. On the other hand, the number of cohesive arguments pointing to the nonexistence of it are overwhelming.

You know, it´s not my fault that some people insist to believe something even when the evidence against it is overwhelmingly strong.
    Thanks for posting ... And quite revealing ...

enough said ... Blessings Gio

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

My answer is yes to the total misty fog layer produced by chem trails over my sky.
    There could be any thing flying around up there, I wouldn't be ably to see it
    I wake up look out window clear blue sunny sky . Get dressed look out window planes flying over, criss crossing? Have a brew go out, no sun light grey smog type total cloud layer! And I do mean a total layer of grey...

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), MorningSong (11th April 2013), Sidney (10th April 2013), Star Tsar (11th April 2013), william r sanford72 (11th April 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

The long answer, no.

Wouldn't mind a toke on whatever the dudes smokin tho...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

dynamo (11th April 2013), william r sanford72 (11th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast