+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting info on the Rothschild Family

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Interesting info on the Rothschild Family

http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/rothschild/

Head of the 13 ruling families and their historical influence throughout the world.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts
    Last edited by Swami; 23rd September 2010 at 19:33.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Interesting info on the Rothschild Family

Thank you Swami
    A wonderful history lesson well worth watching - have you seen anything similar for Canada?

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Thank you Swami
    A wonderful history lesson well worth watching - have you seen anything similar for Canada?
    Your welcome..
    Nope, havent seen anything like this for Canada

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Your welcome..
    Nope, havent seen anything like this for Canada
    hmmm would be interesting to see what they have done here - I also put this video on another thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5270-Why-Earth-Won-t-Cope-With-Humans-Much-Longer#post53263
    additional text that is below it - lots more interesting info added there.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/rothschild/

Head of the 13 ruling families and their historical influence throughout the world.
    Excellent piece...one of the best of read in regards to the history of the Rothchilds.

Thanks

Ross

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Time Line Of The Rothchild Family

I am confirming facts and dates of it, but for now up to 2/3 of the story seems to be true for what I have been able to check. I will keep on checking and I will let you know if I find any contaradictions. Please it would be recommendable that you all do your own search too

I do post it here because I believe that we will never be able to reach the Earth that we want if these constraints remain on the way.

But how can we get rid of those constraints if we don't even know which they are?

Please read it if interested and let me know your thoughts? ))

TIMELINE OF THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY:

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.
    The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.
    You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.
    So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.
    The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:
    "I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
    The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.
    However, these are not the only bloodlines to worry about. You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country, which they would then exploit to serve their real masters elsewhere. There is plenty of evidence to prove the Rothschilds continue that deceptive tradition.
    Furthermore the Rothschilds are known to sire many children secretly that they can put into positions of power when required. This started with the very first man who took the name Rothschild, who had a secret sixth son. Finally, remember the world is a diverse place, I could if I wanted change my name to Rothschild, or any of the names listed above, and that would not make me part of this family anymore than converting to Judaism in 740 A.D. will make these Ashkenazis Jewish.
    Please, therefore, do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

1743: Mayer Amschel Bauer, an Ashkenazi Jew, is born in Frankfurt, Germany, the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a money lender and the proprietor of a counting house.
    Moses Amschel Bauer places a red sign above the entrance door to his counting house. This sign is a red hexagram (which geometrically and numerically translates into the number 666) which under Rothschild instruction will end up on the Israeli flag some two centuries later.
    1753: Gutle Schnaper, an Ashkenazi Jew (future wife of Mayer Amschel Bauer), born to respected merchant, Wolf Salomon Schnaper.
    1760: During this decade Mayer Amschel Bauer works for a bank owned by the Oppenheimers' in Hanover, Germany. He is highly successful and becomes a junior partner. Whilst working at the bank he becomes acquainted with General von Estorff.
    Following his father's death, Bauer returns to Frankfurt to take over his father's business. Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging over the entrance door ("Rot," is German for, "Red," "Schild," is German for, "Sign"). ............

.......... For more please continue here:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mluck (here)

I am confirming facts and dates of it, but for now up to 2/3 of the story seems to be true for what I have been able to check. I will keep on checking and I will let you know if I find any contradictions. Please it would be recommendable that you all do your own search too

I do post it here because I believe that we will never be able to reach the Earth that we want if these constraints remain on the way.

But how can we get rid of those constraints if we don't even know which they are?

Please read it if interested and let me know your thoughts? ))

TIMELINE OF THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY:

Please, therefore, do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.
    .......... For more please continue here:
    http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm
    Interesting info thank you - a good researcher is one to never make assumptions about anything. But the Rothschild's are definitely apart of the largest pieces of the puzzle.

How many people here on this forum even use their real name? Anyways for me names alone - don't mean much - how names are used, and what they do with them means more. That is 'by their actions they shall be judged'.

If they are not 'for us' they are 'against us'.
    If they are for themselves at the expense of the lives of others - well what more is there to say.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    Interesting info thank you - a good researcher is one to never make assumptions about anything. But the Rothschild's are definitely apart of the largest pieces of the puzzle.

How many people here on this forum even use their real name? Anyways for me names alone - don't mean much - how names are used, and what they do with them means more. That is 'by their actions they shall be judged'.

If they are not 'for us' they are 'against us'.
    If they are for themselves at the expense of the lives of others - well what more is there to say.
    Very well said Rene I agree with you I always try to be as forthcoming as I can about who I am and what I stand for as well as personal information
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. Link to Post #10
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Mluck,

Quote Posted by Mluck (here)
    [...]
    Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.
    [...]
    I would just like to expand on this very important distinction. I don't have the actual numbers but my intuition, honed by my research, tells me that about 10-15% of virtually every major ethnic grouping on planet Earth is integrated into the Rothschild/Illuminati network (in different degrees). That leaves 85-90% of each grouping outside the network; primarily as innocents, bystanders, and victims of the network's crimes. So basically, 85-90% of the Ashkenazi/Khazar grouping are innocent people; and 10-15% wear Rothschild/Illuminati gang colors. Of course, within the pyramidal Rothschild/Illuminati structure, the Ashkenazi grouping enjoys privileges that other groupings do not ... especially near the top.
    Last edited by Zook; 4th October 2010 at 23:25.

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

From my extensive Library of Truth, I offer the following:

Otto, Jack - Forbidden Knowledge: History of the Khazar Empire and the Illuminati -

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Mullins, Eustace - The World Order -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...WorldOrder.htm

For those of you who are truly into the research....

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for the info, am currently reading up on khazar history, I would be very greatful to anyone who has any links regarding the khazars and the English nobility (particuly around the times of henry 8th to Charles 2nd).
    Love
    m

13. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

They mentioned this book in that article and found that it was online, just wanted to post it for all that might be interested in reading it:

Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies BOOK

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Buchanan561 (22nd February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread