United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Default Re: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    [...]

...that is my well informed opinion....
    Then your well informed opinion should also know that said web-bots are extremely sensitive to psyops spreading memes across the net

If anyone on this forum knows this it would most likely be you ..{ correct ?}

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

According to this vid the last successful prediction worth mentioning was Hurricane Katrina.

With a gap like that in my resume, I wouldn't expect to get the job

The likelihood of a June 1st catastrophic scenario as also foreseen by remote viewers becomes more unlikely with each passing day. This day was chosen five years ago. The chances of finding a situation spread over six months say, is one thing, the chances of choosing a date just after the event has happened are much lower.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Kraut (24th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

According to this vid the last successful prediction worth mentioning was Hurricane Katrina.

Sorry,,,but you are mistaken....The last MAJOR event webbot predicted was ILL WINDS...>>>That large amounts of radiation would travel around the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE on the jet stream ....{which happened with the Fukushima event on March 11,2011......}
    & by the way...some scientists are saying the Pacific Ocean will be dead in a few years.....due to the tons of radioactive water being dumped there from Japan.......

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (8th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Sorry,,,but you are mistaken....The last MAJOR event webbot predicted was ILL WINDS...>>>That large amounts of radiation would travel around the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE on the jet stream ....{which happened with the Fukushima event on March 11,2011......}
    & by the way...some scientists are saying the Pacific Ocean will be dead in a few years.....due to the tons of radioactive water being dumped there from Japan.......
    Then why isn't it mentioned?

Possibly because the jet stream does its thing all the time, fairly predictably on the whole, transporting whatever comes its way. What's so different this time?
    And it doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a webbot) to see trouble for the ocean when radioactive waste is dumped.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Wouldn't it make sense that considering that the web is saturated with lies and deception, well, then that the web bot would therefore be "unreliable"? One's own personal observation is more reliable than a computer fortune teller IMO.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

AwakeInADream (14th April 2013), bennycog (6th May 2013), Hervé (15th April 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), Kraut (24th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), RMorgan (7th May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (7th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Wouldn't it make sense that considering that the web is saturated with lies and deception, well, then that the web bot would therefore be "unreliable"? One's own personal observation is more reliable than a computer fortune teller IMO.
    Webbots takes it's swaths of language off neutral web sites /forums like gardening,auto repair,cooking,etc..
    not conspiracy sites////
    This is what I mean by people posting opinions about webbots who know very little about it.....

I'm not dissing silent feathers ..I'm just correcting his "understanding" of webbots.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Global Coastal Event predicted in the Bible.....BTW Webbots inventer Clif High thinks the GPE will happen on May 20,2013...in about 2 weeks.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5j3mmMGx1x0

very short video

13. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (6th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Here is one analyse of the web bot, which in many parts make sense to me:

Quote I listened to most of Clif High’s interviews and releases, just to get a grasp on this guy. It is very important to me that if you CHOOSE to believe in the web bot predictions, you need to know that they are no more accurate or credible than speaking with a psychic or remote viewing. There are hits and misses.

He is NOT using magic software, there is NO secret computer system that predicts the future. I listened to how Clif explained his breakdown and third party analysis of his web bot. Yes, sometimes he uses what may seem to be complicated computer terms… but really, it’s like when the doctor uses big words that you don’t understand. So here is the breakdown of his process, for the lay-man/non-technical:
    • Clif’s whole concept behind the web bot of “how the psychic-ness is leaking out of humans,” (Clif High Interview with Suzanne Toro) is based on a flawed theory. He says that when we communicate on the internet, we use words that are outside of our normal speaking lexicon. While I totally agree with him on this latter point, this is nothing more than a common, well-researched, basic principal.

Effective communicators use more formal words when writing to account for the distance. There have been many studies on the difference in written and spoken language, even as specifically applied to the internet. (http://www.slais.ubc.ca/courses/libr...bell/page2.htm gives the basics and http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~cro...7-PK-part1.pdf gives the technical backing). Clif says that these extra words are (sorry, this quote is too priceless not to repeat) “how the psychic-ness is leaking out of humans.” So here, in the very crux of his dear web bot, he has manufactured a theory out of something which there was proven scientific fact to explain otherwise (READ: no government conspiracy, no alien intervention, just good old “we want to look better because people can’t see us so we use big words).

• So he is a really big fan of the language model (claims to have invented it… his exact words were, “[I gave them a solution] which I liked to call the language model”). The language model is old and basic. Early forms of it began surfacing in the 1800s in astronomy. Language models are a method of developing the probability in a sequence of words with a good old probability distribution… very statistic-y. It is used often in speech recognition stuff. Not complicated… just math. He claims his evolution of the language model started his thoughts on language and the evolution of the aforementioned linguistics theory.

• It took him four years to code the software (1993 to 1997) and states specifically, “I know what I’ll do, I’ll use this to make money” in this interview at around 6 minutes and 40 seconds in. By the way, I don’t know if y’all have noticed, but the internet has changed just a wee bit since 1997. I’ve been on the internet since 1991. The methods of communication have shifted so frequently it will spin your head. Not to mention, that he has to have a method of “searching” these websites.

Let’s say he uses a search engine… around 1993, W3Catalog, Aliweb, and JumpStation were the only names in the game. Yahoo wasn’t around until 1995. Google? 1998. So he could’ve built the software on old technology… that which is not available or not as accurate as the alternatives today. Conversely, I suppose he could be crawling all available domains and the content within… but he’d have to get a list of domains from the respective registries or IANA. Neither of whom are going to release that kind of information to Jesus, let alone some guy.

• He is a technology dinosaur. I have no idea how old he is and I couldn’t find anything more than a silhouetted picture of him, but the technology concepts he is talking about are old and dated. There are new and better ways, Clif, embrace the future. C? Really? C++, Perl, bah!

• He uses Prolog to interact with the data. This language evolved in the 1970′s,

• So Clif used his newly developed software to make one stock market prediction and fool around with in 1999. He claims he sold 44 shares of Microsoft 2 weeks before their high and got their money out before the loss.

• He says a bunch of servers call up a web page, read them, and convert them to hexadecimal. His bots read 100 million pages per run. Google, as of 2008, had 1 trillion (yeah that’s 1,000,000,000,000) unique URLS indexed. In 2008, the internet was 10,000 times bigger than what Cliffy was looking at. That number has grown exponentially since…

• Clif procured a list of words from the Oxford English Dictionary without the definitions and assigned values to them… emotional values and contextual values. No science, no magic… just what he thinks the value of each word is. He says, “some words are weighted heavier because they are way up in what you may think of as a psychic bandwidth.”

• Basically, he makes a heat map of the occurrences of these words in his data. Clif describes the data as clumping in a 60x60x60 aquarium in his software. In layman’s term, he is measuring the occurrences of words, comparing it against the arbitrary value (or not arbitrary, if you totally buy into his psychic bandwidth explanation), and generates a visual distribution.

• That’s it. That’s the technology. Clif says the human element enters once he gets his “virtual aquarium” a.k.a. heat map. The human goes into the “hot” areas in the sophisticated heat map to rule out and throw out personalities and political occurrences. Then, they convey the heat maps to predictions… manually… just by “interpreting” the image. What he gathers from the image is certain slang terms that he evolves into predictions. To me, this is like a technical crystal ball.

• The predictions are VAGUE and NUMEROUS. If you’ve seen the Nostradamus predictions, they work the same way. They are so vague, they can be interpreted to FIT events.

• He has many theories surrounding the use of emotion, the powers that be, and the “reptilian mind.” Frankly, I find it too extreme, illogical, and dull to summarize. It doesn’t change his methodology, just tries to limit how he evolves the slang terms into predictions and how we all have the power when we type on the internet.

The bottom line is, everyone has the power and authority to make vague predictions and be half-right! Clif uses the abbreviation “TPTB” to refer to “The Powers That Be.” He claims to have pointed out the BP Oil Spill, Dick Cheney’s hunting incident, Hurricane Katrina, and the Northeast Blackout of 2009. He missed, however:
    • A massive earthquake in Vancouver, Canada and the Pacific Northwest was predicted to occur on 12 December 2008.
    • The US dollar completely collapses, or Israel bombs Iran. In reaction to this crisis, administration of U.S. President Barack Obama would have been thrown into major chaos ten days later.
    • A buildup of tension was to begin July 11, but nothing noticeable happened to cause such buildup.
    • From July 11, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.(6 Months off)
    • November 5–14, 2010 – The web bot warns of a big tipping point, possibly a stock market crash or financial issue of some sort.
    • An October 2010 release of a data set analysis (The Shape of Things to Come Volume 0, Issue 8) forecast a major event termed the Tipping Point to occur between 8 November and 11 November. The analysis was later modified to extend the time frame for the Tipping Point to occur between 5 November and 14 November.
    • A missile launch that would herald the start of World War III was predicted to happen on the 14th of December in an interview.

If you choose to buy into the web bot project predictions, it is important to me on a personal level that you are aware of the whole picture. If you still want to believe in it, more power to you. He’s been right just as much as he’s been wrong. There’s no magical technology… he’s just as good as any other person that claims to predict the future.
    Source

Then of course we have ALL humans that don't use internet, maybe their collective mind would say something different all together...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

gripreaper (7th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Reguarding the Global Coastal Event that webbots sees happening in the next 2 weeks....
    Some Remote Viewers are seeing a catastraphic meteor impact in the Pacific before the end on spring ,2013....I have posted that vid on this thread....

The Chani Project entity ,who correctly predicted the death of Margrate Thatcher

by a stroke ,has this to say about what I & others think is about the global Coastal Event..."Ocean not sleeping when heaven things .......Beware many waters come down..the Chani project is too complecated for me to explain...You'll have to google it if you want to know more about it...

here is a dream that seems to describe the Global Coastal Event very accuratly IMO You need only listen to the first 12 minutes to get the idea..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9YvwJ...layer_embedded

The bottom line is we don't have long to wait.....Webbots thinks it will happen on May 20....Others think May 9 or May 10...

So we have webbots ,Remote Viewers,the Chani Project & several people having dreams about a huge tsunami hitting the west coast of the USA....

Personally I've never seen such a confluence of predictions pointing to the same thing at about the same time...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), mab777 (7th May 2013), syrwong (7th May 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Modern prophets have not been correct on big events. But On the other hand there is a convergence of prophecies for a big disaster in this month of May, and they are throwing all their weights on it. These are:

1. Remote viewing experiment of Courtney Brown.
    2. Webbot immediacy data of Cliff High, and long range data first made 10 years ago.
    3. Great solar event in March to May this year. Various sources I deem trustworthy.

I have no doubt they know what they are doing and believe in what they predict. The meteorite in Feb lent credence to Courtney Brown’s prediction. His hasty denial of his prediction actually added greater weight to it.

There is some support from ancient prophecies:
    1. Convergence of a New age beginning this year. Maya calender begins another great cycle, and the great comet to come this winter to begin the 5th age of the Hopi prophecy.
    2. Last pope prophecy of St. Malachy which is pinpointing in time.

I have not worried about 21st last year, but this month of May is some worry. We shall know.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013), Wind (8th May 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Paying attention to predictions of hard times is worthless (excepting those who profit from fear) unless one becomes self responsible and takes action to mitigate the risk.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), RMorgan (7th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    Here is one analyse of the web bot, which in many parts make sense to me:

Quote I listened to most of Clif High’s interviews and releases, just to get a grasp on this guy. It is very important to me that if you CHOOSE to believe in the web bot predictions, you need to know that they are no more accurate or credible than speaking with a psychic or remote viewing. There are hits and misses.

He is NOT using magic software, there is NO secret computer system that predicts the future. I listened to how Clif explained his breakdown and third party analysis of his web bot. Yes, sometimes he uses what may seem to be complicated computer terms… but really, it’s like when the doctor uses big words that you don’t understand. So here is the breakdown of his process, for the lay-man/non-technical:
    • Clif’s whole concept behind the web bot of “how the psychic-ness is leaking out of humans,” (Clif High Interview with Suzanne Toro) is based on a flawed theory. He says that when we communicate on the internet, we use words that are outside of our normal speaking lexicon. While I totally agree with him on this latter point, this is nothing more than a common, well-researched, basic principal.

Effective communicators use more formal words when writing to account for the distance. There have been many studies on the difference in written and spoken language, even as specifically applied to the internet. (http://www.slais.ubc.ca/courses/libr...bell/page2.htm gives the basics and http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~cro...7-PK-part1.pdf gives the technical backing). Clif says that these extra words are (sorry, this quote is too priceless not to repeat) “how the psychic-ness is leaking out of humans.” So here, in the very crux of his dear web bot, he has manufactured a theory out of something which there was proven scientific fact to explain otherwise (READ: no government conspiracy, no alien intervention, just good old “we want to look better because people can’t see us so we use big words).

• So he is a really big fan of the language model (claims to have invented it… his exact words were, “[I gave them a solution] which I liked to call the language model”). The language model is old and basic. Early forms of it began surfacing in the 1800s in astronomy. Language models are a method of developing the probability in a sequence of words with a good old probability distribution… very statistic-y. It is used often in speech recognition stuff. Not complicated… just math. He claims his evolution of the language model started his thoughts on language and the evolution of the aforementioned linguistics theory.

• It took him four years to code the software (1993 to 1997) and states specifically, “I know what I’ll do, I’ll use this to make money” in this interview at around 6 minutes and 40 seconds in. By the way, I don’t know if y’all have noticed, but the internet has changed just a wee bit since 1997. I’ve been on the internet since 1991. The methods of communication have shifted so frequently it will spin your head. Not to mention, that he has to have a method of “searching” these websites.

Let’s say he uses a search engine… around 1993, W3Catalog, Aliweb, and JumpStation were the only names in the game. Yahoo wasn’t around until 1995. Google? 1998. So he could’ve built the software on old technology… that which is not available or not as accurate as the alternatives today. Conversely, I suppose he could be crawling all available domains and the content within… but he’d have to get a list of domains from the respective registries or IANA. Neither of whom are going to release that kind of information to Jesus, let alone some guy.

• He is a technology dinosaur. I have no idea how old he is and I couldn’t find anything more than a silhouetted picture of him, but the technology concepts he is talking about are old and dated. There are new and better ways, Clif, embrace the future. C? Really? C++, Perl, bah!

• He uses Prolog to interact with the data. This language evolved in the 1970′s,

• So Clif used his newly developed software to make one stock market prediction and fool around with in 1999. He claims he sold 44 shares of Microsoft 2 weeks before their high and got their money out before the loss.

• He says a bunch of servers call up a web page, read them, and convert them to hexadecimal. His bots read 100 million pages per run. Google, as of 2008, had 1 trillion (yeah that’s 1,000,000,000,000) unique URLS indexed. In 2008, the internet was 10,000 times bigger than what Cliffy was looking at. That number has grown exponentially since…

• Clif procured a list of words from the Oxford English Dictionary without the definitions and assigned values to them… emotional values and contextual values. No science, no magic… just what he thinks the value of each word is. He says, “some words are weighted heavier because they are way up in what you may think of as a psychic bandwidth.”

• Basically, he makes a heat map of the occurrences of these words in his data. Clif describes the data as clumping in a 60x60x60 aquarium in his software. In layman’s term, he is measuring the occurrences of words, comparing it against the arbitrary value (or not arbitrary, if you totally buy into his psychic bandwidth explanation), and generates a visual distribution.

• That’s it. That’s the technology. Clif says the human element enters once he gets his “virtual aquarium” a.k.a. heat map. The human goes into the “hot” areas in the sophisticated heat map to rule out and throw out personalities and political occurrences. Then, they convey the heat maps to predictions… manually… just by “interpreting” the image. What he gathers from the image is certain slang terms that he evolves into predictions. To me, this is like a technical crystal ball.

• The predictions are VAGUE and NUMEROUS. If you’ve seen the Nostradamus predictions, they work the same way. They are so vague, they can be interpreted to FIT events.

• He has many theories surrounding the use of emotion, the powers that be, and the “reptilian mind.” Frankly, I find it too extreme, illogical, and dull to summarize. It doesn’t change his methodology, just tries to limit how he evolves the slang terms into predictions and how we all have the power when we type on the internet.

The bottom line is, everyone has the power and authority to make vague predictions and be half-right! Clif uses the abbreviation “TPTB” to refer to “The Powers That Be.” He claims to have pointed out the BP Oil Spill, Dick Cheney’s hunting incident, Hurricane Katrina, and the Northeast Blackout of 2009. He missed, however:
    • A massive earthquake in Vancouver, Canada and the Pacific Northwest was predicted to occur on 12 December 2008.
    • The US dollar completely collapses, or Israel bombs Iran. In reaction to this crisis, administration of U.S. President Barack Obama would have been thrown into major chaos ten days later.
    • A buildup of tension was to begin July 11, but nothing noticeable happened to cause such buildup.
    • From July 11, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.(6 Months off)
    • November 5–14, 2010 – The web bot warns of a big tipping point, possibly a stock market crash or financial issue of some sort.
    • An October 2010 release of a data set analysis (The Shape of Things to Come Volume 0, Issue 8) forecast a major event termed the Tipping Point to occur between 8 November and 11 November. The analysis was later modified to extend the time frame for the Tipping Point to occur between 5 November and 14 November.
    • A missile launch that would herald the start of World War III was predicted to happen on the 14th of December in an interview.

If you choose to buy into the web bot project predictions, it is important to me on a personal level that you are aware of the whole picture. If you still want to believe in it, more power to you. He’s been right just as much as he’s been wrong. There’s no magical technology… he’s just as good as any other person that claims to predict the future.
    Source

Then of course we have ALL humans that don't use internet, maybe their collective mind would say something different all together...
    I see only one problem with the above analyses of Clif High & Webbots......and that is that almost all of it is not true....In fact much of it is BS.{IMHO}

Here is why >> the person who wrote the analyses has not followed Webbots for the past 4 + years like myself and the 1500 + members of the Webbot forum.We on the webbot forum have been tracking the hits & misses

since January of 2009......We send & recieve questions & answers from Clif High on a regular basis....
    We understand the dynamics of how Webbots works.....
    What the analyses guy did was spend a few hours listening to Clif's recorded talks and he read about Clif's misses by Clif's many detractors on the internet & then proceded to write his negative "analyses".

Webbots is a new science that is still in the process of being refined.....Clif is far from perfect with his predictions & he will be the first to admit it......Predicting the future is NOT EASY...Webbots predicted that large amounts of radiation would circle the northern hemisphere on the jet stream BUT COMPLETLY MISSED the REASON WHY the radiation manifested.....{more later on the "analyses".

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

This is Clif's latest Wujo dated May 04, 2013. This one is quite informative . Clif ends this session by saying that this is the last Wujo he will give before the predicted Global Coastal Event.

Blessings,
    Yiola

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Wind (8th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

To continue my comments on the false analyses in post 28..
    he writes "He {Clif High} is NOT using magic software ,there is NO secret computer system that predicts the future."
    The above looks like a lie to me...Here is why >>>

>>>Webbots is a very sophistacated pattern recognition model using proprietory algorithms that were designed over a period of years.
    They use multiple matrices of lexicons in multiple languages& identify statistically

significant changes in relations within the sampled data over time."

So my question to the person reading these words is this ...Is the guy who wrote the analyses missinformed...or is he a liar.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

OK...to continue Top of page of post 28..he states >>> "I listened to most
    of Clif High's interviews and releases,just to get a grasp of this guy."

Ok..let's be generous and say "most" is 75% of Clif's interviews & releases....Let's even go further and say "most" is 51 % .......

REALLY ? He would have had to listen to hundreds of hours of interviews & releases..

google "Clif High/interviews/webbots" and see how many hits you get ...

Botton line...The analyses IS NOT CREDIBLE....in my humble opinion....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Remote Viewers predict catastrophic meteor impact in Spring 2013

http://www.viewzone.com/rv2013.html

**************************************************************************here is a dream that tells of the same thing that webbots & remote viewers are seeing....you need only listen to the first 10 minutes to get the general idea...but the rest of the vid details more confirmation...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

...Webbot analyse...
    I see only one problem with the above analyses of Clif High & Webbots......and that is that almost all of it is not true....In fact much of it is BS.{IMHO}

Here is why >> the person who wrote the analyses has not followed Webbots for the past 4 + years like myself and the 1500 + members of the Webbot forum.We on the webbot forum have been tracking the hits & misses

since January of 2009......We send & recieve questions & answers from Clif High on a regular basis....
    What the analyses guy did was spend a few hours listening to Clif's recorded talks and he read about Clif's misses by Clif's many detractors on the internet & then proceded to write his negative "analyses".

Webbots is a new science that is still in the process of being refined.....Clif is far from perfect with his predictions & he will be the first to admit it......Predicting the future is NOT EASY...Webbots predicted that large amounts of radiation would circle the northern hemisphere on the jet stream BUT COMPLETLY MISSED the REASON WHY the radiation manifested.....{more later on the "analyses".
    Then my dear friend, I would like to see your analyse why those statements in my presented analyse is BS. By the way, you stretching it a bit when you saying him/her haven't followed webbots the last 4+ years... that article is written APRIL 7, 2011... so if my mathematics skills serves me well that is 2 years?!

So please tell me about the technique behind this webbot, and show where my presented analyse is wrong when it comes to that part. Would you also be so kind to show what kind of theories about humans and their psychology the webbot is based on, as you seem to suggest that the analyse is wrong.

I would prefer if your answer included how following items works: internet, spiders, netbot, index, blocking spiders, script, search analyse, search engine, google, the 13 root servers that makes internet running, programming, algorithm, FBI/CIA/NSA involvement, human psychology and behavior... etc etc. If you are uncertain, please do ask Clif High

And last but not least, what about my last statement: "Then of course we have ALL humans that don't use internet, maybe their collective mind would say something different all together."
    These peoples mindset, cognitions, psychness-leaking don't count or?
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

33. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

At least for once we dont have long to wait.
    What concerns me is what has come from Suspicious Observers over a period of time--namely the buoys that have been recording massive fluctuations in the depth of water north of Australia. Expanding earth?
    There is also an overall picture of climate change, bird and fish die off, magnetic North changes--- these are real and should be taken into account.
    Remote viewing would seem to be accurate in predicting events/situations but not necessarily time wise.
    There is also the cyclic nature of events.
    Im not worried for myself but it makes sense to be aware of possibilities and prepare as best one can for any eventuality.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (7th May 2013), Lazlo (7th May 2013), marlowe (7th May 2013), Snookie (9th May 2013), syrwong (7th May 2013), Wind (8th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

...Webbot analyse...

Then my dear friend, I would like to see your analyse why those statements in my presented analyse is BS. By the way, you stretching it a bit when you saying him/her haven't followed webbots the last 4+ years... that article is written APRIL 7, 2011... so if my mathematics skills serves me well that is 2 years?!
    I never said he/her haven't followed webbots for the last 4 years....I said :" I Marlowe ,have followed webbots for the last 4 years......If you read my post carefully I pointed out in 2 places that the guy [1] doesn't know what he is talking about & [2] He seems to be a liar ,because he said he listened to most of Clif's interviews & releases
    {which amounts to hundreds of hours ,yet he claims there is NO magic computer program.That is why I called it BS.

As for your request that I spend multiple hours answering your specific detailed questions about webbots

I say join the webbot forum & do the work yourself...I'm not interested in detaling lots on webbot information at the request of someone like yourself who thinks the "analyses has validity......I'm not your servant...respectfully,marlowe
    Last edited by marlowe; 7th May 2013 at 11:11.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Reguarding the Global Coastal Event that webbots sees happening in the next 2 weeks....
    Some Remote Viewers are seeing a catastraphic meteor impact in the Pacific before the end on spring ,2013....I have posted that vid on this thread....

The Chani Project entity ,who correctly predicted the death of Margrate Thatcher

by a stroke ,has this to say about what I & others think is about the global Coastal Event..."Ocean not sleeping when heaven things .......Beware many waters come down..the Chani project is too complecated for me to explain...You'll have to google it if you want to know more about it...

here is a dream that seems to describe the Global Coastal Event very accuratly IMO You need only listen to the first 12 minutes to get the idea..

The bottom line is we don't have long to wait.....Webbots thinks it will happen on May 20....Others think May 9 or May 10...

So we have webbots ,Remote Viewers,the Chani Project & several people having dreams about a huge tsunami hitting the west coast of the USA....

Personally I've never seen such a confluence of predictions pointing to the same thing at about the same time...
    Hi Marlowe. I replied to you on my thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...421#post664421concerning the Chani Project. But you did not respond. The Chani Entity said that all his predictions were to happen before 2012. And if they did not occur then he said
    " Do not listen to him" Because that means we would by then be journeying down a new timeline.

Quote:

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Here is a list of predictions....the entity can speak perfect Latin but prefers to speak in pigion English..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1245467/pg1

If this stuff is true April 17 through April 27 should be interesting...
    Just to confirm my post above that predictions are not set in stone, If we go back to the source of the communications using the link you provided marlowe with the entity from the Chani Project we will see that the entity explains that he may be confused by our timeline. And he may be off the mark.

2008 was the year of this communication, The entity does not say which year the predictions would happen. but all the predictions would happen before 2012.

Quotes.

1. my time is al now
    your line time colide with our time
    your time have past and future
    me not know why u have double time
    eye am now time 15 may

2.me not hiher dimension just difrent dimension
    me on constant time u on period time
    eye can cee yor time begin and end

3.your line time not end your line time chainge
    u get extra line
    u then have 2 line time then later u have 3
    u have to make choise 15 may
    some scare decide keep 1 line
    other decide go 2 line become godlike

4.thing not happen b4 15 may me not real me make mistake me then wrong line time u not lisen me then ok
    only if thing do happen then u lisen me ok
    elder speek me about now me not understand but me say u anyway

5.me not here line time 2012

yes line time 15 may 2008 (I am certain that the OP put 2008 in here, and that it was never in the original file)
    if thing not happen b4 15 may then me make mistake me use wrong line time

6.u ask 2012 me answer me not here line time 2012
    me ask elders 2012 now
    elders say choice u leaders make 15 may diicidng outcome 2012
    u make choice me 15 may u come with me u not be here then 2012 ok

7.yes u come me 15 may u not here 2012 anymore
    u with me we be godlike but not real gods yet
    real gods 5 line time above
    me line time 3 only
    yor line time 1 only
    15 may yor line time become 2 u deciding next line time 4 u

those who stay after 15 may til 2012 al demise go back 0000 line time
    start al over again not good choice go back 0000
    u beter walk with me beter choice 15 may ok

0000 bad no experinse u only wise like infant

15 may u choice walk with me share line time 2 and 3
    u body die line time 1 body new line time 2 when choice walk with me
    u choice stay line time 1 u dimise between 15 may and 2012 sory
    with me we godlike bot not gods yet
    to be god u need line time 5 stil long journey b4 line time5
    me only line time 3
    15 may u line time 2 ok
    me older twice u line time 1
    me make choice line time 2 and 3 long ago

yes u stay this planet we share planet on line time 2 and 3
    u not decide go other plane ever not good choice
    stay your planet then u grow become godlike only
    u go other planet u become servant not god ok

elders say u be carful wait 15 may to cee things happen
    if things not happen b4 may u not belive me
    u not lisen me

me wrong then me mistake yor line time
    me be back rite line time next
    me friends again ok u wait 15 may

yes u deciding stay til 2012 your choice
    but your dolphin and other not stay
    dolphin come swim with me after 15 may

8.u deciding stay line time 1 your bornday stay 21 may ok
    no craft your body demise yor within come with me u become godlike but not real god
    real god line time 5 only
    me line time 2 and 3 only seem godlike but not real god ok
    me wait line time 5 with u ok

15 may we share planet but then we line time 2 and 3
    other not cee us they stay this line time demise 2012 begin 0000.

yes elders say u can walk with me
    but elders also warn u must wait 15 may if things happen
    if nothing hapen b4 15 may then eye make mistake this line time
    u must then not belive me and u must not lisen me anymore ok

End Quotes.

It appears that the Entity popped into our 2008 timeline and looked down that timeline and saw what was ahead. But timelines change. And here we are now in 2013 and still standing.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

InCiDeR (7th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast