+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Default Re: Webbot prediction for next 3 months/5 minute vid

In one of his recorded talks Clif High said webbots sees a demonstration being disrupted when the PNW mega quake happens.......There is a demonstration in Olympia ,Washington on May 25..Saturday....May 25 is also a full moon & a lunar eclypse {?)..I'm not sure about the eclypse}
    here is the info about the demonstration....this could be IT........not long to wait

https://www.facebook.com/events/363048070481162/

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    In one of his recorded talks Clif High said webbots sees a demonstration being disrupted when the PNW mega quake happens ...
    "PNW" stands for Pacific North West - roughly the states of Oregon and Washington on the Pacific Coast of the continental USA.

(not all readers will be familiar with that abbreviation.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (23rd May 2013), fifi (24th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

In one of his recorded talks Clif High said webbots sees a demonstration being disrupted when the PNW mega quake happens.......There is a demonstration in Olympia ,Washington on May 25..Saturday....May 25 is also a full moon & a lunar eclypse {?)..I'm not sure about the eclypse}
    here is the info about the demonstration....this could be IT........not long to wait

https://www.facebook.com/events/363048070481162/
    The moon's eclipse pattern, and it's entire motion, to me, is looked at as being a method of spinning the aethereal connections to the idea of 3d space/time/mass. Stirring the physical pot and our connection to it, as it where. the basis of emotions, which have a habit of going sideways. The moon. emotions. this goes back to the idea of the rabbi's purposely creating an unstoppable imprint pattern in the male child via the command to circumcise on the 7th day after birth. which would make that incredibly painful moment of taking the base expression of the male body and vehicle avatar..as being 'square' (90 degrees of moon position change from birth) to the real emotional origins.

To disconnect the child, near permanently, in their emotional capacity to grow and find balance. Since the circumcision happens below the conscious threshold (7 days old), the imprint is deep and near permanent. Note that the most war like and controlling religions in the world carry on this insane and brutal practice of mutilating their children below the conscious threshold, in an act of psychological mind formation bending of the newborn.

Since the practice comes from the Abrahamic religion source, Judaism, and that they are one of the oldest groups of accomplished astrologers, there is no doubt that they are aware of what they have been doing.

Astrology tells the tale of the individual avatar incarnate's aetheric dimensional connection to 3d/time/space...their origins, their flower of moving and changing expression in this space...how they flow.

Back to the subject at hand. Which would be a long story about voltage and voltage differential being connected to the idea of expression of atomic fundamentals and the existence of 'reality' the 3d-time-space. Alchemy is all about this concerning nano or atomic level dispersions, this is connected to dimensional spaces and their connection to the creation of what we call matter. Light is also directly involved. Quantum function, spooky action at a distance, is directly connected to transistors,which we use in the millions, each of us, every day. A solar panel is a modified transistor.

All that be as it may, one would have to have read a fair amount of what I've stated or brought to this forum to really get the gist of what I'm speaking about.

If you want to spin a top, the glancing blow works best, but the distortions in the top, and the path of the spinning top, can be, and very probably will be - accentuated. Think of slapping, a glancing blow to a spinning water balloon, to make it spin faster. (a water balloon with a crusty skin and a hard floating centered core which is about 10-20% of it's volume)

The upcoming eclipse is indeed a glancing blow. A 5% occlusion.

What that means, is anyone's guess.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd May 2013 at 16:52.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (23rd May 2013), Delight (24th May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), Marianne (24th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Hawaii RV group used by the initial Courtney Brown group is "supposed" to be "good".

Real "good".

Clif used at least a portion of that group for his validation study.

Bottom line for both is a "peg" in time such that May 26th and June 1st are the dates these "happenings" must occur before to be valid.

Doesn't necessarily mean the events cannot happen after those dates ... but it certainly reduces the likelihood.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

InCiDeR (24th May 2013), Wind (23rd May 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Not saying anything about the webbot but I started reading this thread and the date was 3 days ago, I get to the end and it's 3 days time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

InCiDeR (24th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    lots of asteroids all of a sudden, and they seem to detect new ones almost every day. i do believe the global coastal event will happen but that may just be wishful thinking. guess in a week we'll all be wiser.
    I've battened down the hatches, plywood'ed all the windows, set up sub machine guns through small steel portals in my walls, put on my full scuba gear, freeze dried all my supplies and put them in my flotation device....

So, I'm ready!!!! Bring it on!!!
    sounds like an awful lot of work. i've done none of these things, i'll just enjoy the show.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

lots of asteroids all of a sudden, and they seem to detect new ones almost every day. i do believe the global coastal event will happen but that may just be wishful thinking. guess in a week we'll all be wiser.
    I've battened down the hatches, plywood'ed all the windows, set up sub machine guns through small steel portals in my walls, put on my full scuba gear, freeze dried all my supplies and put them in my flotation device....

sounds like an awful lot of work. i've done none of these things, i'll just enjoy the show.
    He's just firing himself up for another Hitler rant I expect.

12. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

He's just firing himself up for another Hitler rant I expect.
    that is what my friend told me here ... hong kong flooded up to 2 meters ... and 18000 apparently meterites hitting and can somehow blow up house or set them on fire

anyone with a fast internet can check this?

I said we have to put on our umbrellas like a huge spiritual shaped astral block around the planet to keep debris coming in ... this means you have to decide your space is out there protecting the planet .., and the debris will go around the planet

jim

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (24th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

This is a good site to check for natural diasaters.

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/beta/natural-disasters

Philippines 5 people killed

Incident Type: Volcanic Activity
    Place: Albay, Bicol, Philippines
    Date/Time (UTC): 2013-05-07 04:31:00
    Severity/Importance: Severe
    Infrastructure Affected: Unknown
    Permanent link to this event: http://www.globalincidentmap.com/bet...s/event/180610
    Source URL: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/wo..._132364782.htm
    Rating:
    Popularity: 0/5 (0 votes cast)

[Xinhua] PHILIPPINES - 5 people dead, 7 injured in Philippine volcano ash eruption

"Five people were killed while seven were wounded from falling rocks after Mayon Volcano spewed ash Tuesday, around 8 a.m. local time, Philippine officials said."

Read the full article:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/wo..._132364782.htm
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

fifi (25th May 2013), jiminii (24th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    that is what my friend told me here ... hong kong flooded up to 2 meters ... and 18000 apparently meterites hitting and can somehow blow up house or set them on fire

anyone with a fast internet can check this?

I said we have to put on our umbrellas like a huge spiritual shaped astral block around the planet to keep debris coming in ... this means you have to decide your space is out there protecting the planet .., and the debris will go around the planet

jim
    Yes as regards the space umbrella, but re the flooding, a couple of inches of rain is the 'normal abnormal' rate in many places: the problem is the poorly designed infrastructure. Here in France, we've been getting that sort of amount recently with flooding in some areas. The flooding often occurs because rivers are channelled and so they choke, ditches and streams have been replaced with vast farmland, and normal flood plains have been built on. The ancient Egyptians welcomed the rainy season becasue they allowed the flood waters to deposit their fertile silt on the land. The problem is not the water per se, but the really shoddy plumbing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th May 2013 at 11:54. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Yes as regards the space umbrella, but re the flooding, a couple of inches of rain is the 'normal abnormal' rate in many places: the problem is the poorly designed infrastructure. Here in France, we've been getting that sort of amount recently with flooding in some areas. The flooding often occurs because rivers are channelled and so they choke, ditches and streams have been replaced with vast farmland, and normal flood plains have been built on. The ancient Egyptians welcomed the rainy season becasue they allowed the flood waters to deposit their fertile silt on the land. The problem is not the water per se, but the really shoddy plumbing.
    what about the asteroids?

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th May 2013 at 11:54. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

18. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

The plan is to mentally deflect them. Last fall on the Here & Now thread we discussed this method with regard to hurricanes, asteroids and even a possible CME on Dec 21st. You might start here:

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Jay Weidner is another one of my favorites ... but it doesn't take away from looking into what has been passed along the way from the exhaustive research.

They had a "falling out" about an issue (as is common among us humans).

Bill Ryan condemns her as well (although I don't know if it stems beyond Jay's assessment).

Look at the facts. Look at what is presented. Come up with a better explanation for the cyclical "events" that the planet experiences.

Is it a natural birth/growth/aging/death cycle that exists in the Universe???

To be fair to the majority who have not read (or will not even take the time to read the article) there is no suggestion as to the "END" of the world ... merely a cycle of cleansing.

Look around you with open eyes and what do you see happening now on the planet???

Look at what the "leaders" (elected puppets representing those that allegedly have been at the helm for thousands of years) are doing.

Does this make sense to anyone???

Not a "preacher" am I ... no great psychic enlightenment ... no spiritual blessings to bestow the "truth".

Simply offering (after being prompted by asteroid comments) what I have come across over the last decade.

That's all ... take it for what it's worth (or not).

Nothing more.

Cal
    Calz, I'm hearing you, seriously. It's all there in our face.
    All my life I've been made aware, through dreams and later reading.
    But my search through all these prophecies never stopped, as I was not only an arch survivor,
    but want as many people as possible to have a certainty that their grandchildren have a good future,
    free from unimaginable trauma.

So one day I noticed that people with raised consciousness can perform miracles.
    I have seen them.
    If we can bust hurricane clouds in a matter of two hours then we can change the orbit of an incoming meteor or even asteroid with a tiny mental pellet.
    It's only a matter of unified effort. This is the only hard part, to get people to agree on this.

Those who have not yet developed independent individuality and therefore the power that comes with such independence are either trapped by the idea that money and connection will get them into an underground survival bunker, or they spend their time pursuing philosophies that take them away from the 3D plane altogether.

What we are doing here is unique. Villagers are loners, and as such they have sovereignty.
    Combining these energies will not happen by any form of herding, but purely by presenting one's viewpoint by manner of reason, and then leaving the choice and judgement up to the others.
    Each one must then figure out where they stand. No cajoling, no manipulation.

This process will take time, as not everyone sees this as the basis.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (24th May 2013), Marianne (26th May 2013), ulli (24th May 2013)

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

The plan is to mentally deflect them. Last fall on the Here & Now thread we discussed this method with regard to hurricanes, asteroids and even a possible CME on Dec 21st. You might start here:

Jay Weidner is another one of my favorites ... but it doesn't take away from looking into what has been passed along the way from the exhaustive research.

Bill Ryan condemns her as well (although I don't know if it stems beyond Jay's assessment).

Look at the facts. Look at what is presented. Come up with a better explanation for the cyclical "events" that the planet experiences.

To be fair to the majority who have not read (or will not even take the time to read the article) there is no suggestion as to the "END" of the world ... merely a cycle of cleansing.

Look around you with open eyes and what do you see happening now on the planet???

Look at what the "leaders" (elected puppets representing those that allegedly have been at the helm for thousands of years) are doing.

Not a "preacher" am I ... no great psychic enlightenment ... no spiritual blessings to bestow the "truth".

Simply offering (after being prompted by asteroid comments) what I have come across over the last decade.

Nothing more.

Cal
    But my search through all these prophecies never stopped, as I was not only an arch survivor,
    but want as many people as possible to have a certainty that their grandchildren have a good future,

So one day I noticed that people with raised consciousness can perform miracles.
    I have seen them.
    If we can bust hurricane clouds in a matter of two hours then we can change the orbit of an incoming meteor or even asteroid with a tiny mental pellet.
    It's only a matter of unified effort. This is the only hard part, to get people to agree on this.

Those who have not yet developed independent individuality and therefore the power that comes with such independence are either trapped by the idea that money and connection will get them into an underground survival bunker, or they spend their time pursuing philosophies that take them away from the 3D plane altogether.

What we are doing here is unique. Villagers are loners, and as such they have sovereignty.
    Combining these energies will not happen by any form of herding, but purely by presenting one's viewpoint by manner of reason, and then leaving the choice and judgement up to the others.

...and I still stand by that statement. Thanks for digging it up.
    When people like us go voluntarily into the designated disaster zones we can avert a planned disaster, just with our presence there.
    The Caribbean basin would have been the first to get hit by a tsunami if El Hierro blows and causes the "coastal event".
    So right now everyone here in Barbados is reeling from unbelievable
    headaches, illnesses, their dogs suddenly dying, people attacking one another., etc.

When I cry or get sick or get attacked I always clear out stuff on behalf of the masses...I've known that since I was a teen.
    Call it a martyr complex. At funerals even if I didn't know the deceased person, I channel people's grief.
    My birth planets testify to that, I recently found out.
    Some might think that my current illness has me delirious, but what does such a word mean, really?
    While delirious we can see inner dimensions that are not normally accessible, and who is to call it fantasy?
    Those whose lives receive the protection from this suffering are usually the first to throw stones and do the crucifying as they don't understand, nor see the patterns. Such is the nature of the uninitiated.

To me my visions tell me that I'm holding a kind of balance.
    Thanks to Jiminii's lead I got the courage to say that.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (24th May 2013), Christine (24th May 2013), Marianne (26th May 2013), Wind (24th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Not to sound alarmist, but one of the predictions for this upcoming event was that the bridges would collapse in Cliff's area. Today on the news, a bridge collapsed in his area due to a traffic accident. Is that a hit or just coincidence?

Keeping my eyes open.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Christine (24th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #75
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    Not to sound alarmist, but one of the predictions for this upcoming event was that the bridges would collapse in Cliff's area. Today on the news, a bridge collapsed in his area due to a traffic accident. Is that a hit or just coincidence?

Keeping my eyes open.
    Well, I´m not a fan of predictions, but here is another collapsing bridge news, a railroad bridge in Texas:

http://www.kxxv.com/story/22405144/b...tSSYo.facebook

And here are some news about a Tsunami warning for Sakhalin region after 8.2 quake, residents advised to evacuate ( So far is just a warning, so try not jumping to conclusions):

http://rt.com/news/quake-asia-tsunami-warning-729/

Raf.

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Nothing more.

Cal

I have seen them.

...and I still stand by that statement. Thanks for digging it up.
    When people like us go voluntarily into the designated disaster zones we can avert a planned disaster, just with our presence there.
    The Caribbean basin would have been the first to get hit by a tsunami if El Hierro blows and causes the "coastal event".
    So right now everyone here in Barbados is reeling from unbelievable
    headaches, illnesses, their dogs suddenly dying, people attacking one another., etc.

When I cry or get sick or get attacked I always clear out stuff on behalf of the masses...I've known that since I was a teen.
    Call it a martyr complex. At funerals even if I didn't know the deceased person, I channel people's grief.
    My birth planets testify to that, I recently found out.
    Some might think that my current illness has me delirious, but what does such a word mean, really?
    While delirious we can see inner dimensions that are not normally accessible, and who is to call it fantasy?
    Those whose lives receive the protection from this suffering are usually the first to throw stones and do the crucifying as they don't understand, nor see the patterns. Such is the nature of the uninitiated.

To me my visions tell me that I'm holding a kind of balance.
    Thanks to Jiminii's lead I got the courage to say that.
    yes that is exactly right .... a spirit could literally toss a planet out to oblivion ... but the enemies of light ... you might call them that ... would set up traps to prove the free being was highly dangerous ... you can take a cigarette plastic rapping and put it on the table and try to pick it up without the walls caving in ... it is almost impossible to do ... a spirit being has the same trouble trying to pick up a block of steel that can sustain 600 pounds per square inch ... he can't pick it up without crushing it .. or denting the sides

this is our native state .. but those that are the enemies of light would put tin hollow box's up there and set up the big being to try to pick it up and further prove how destructive we were .... oh they know this power ... they know so well and are extremely afraid of it ... but the free beings were not evil ... it takes a very ethical being to have power ,.. all beings are basically good and they will stop or forget a power if they think it is harming someone ...

do you think that you move the body that you are in .... no you don't ... you move the form and the body follows the form

this way you don't damage the body

LRH said in the free being tape
    so this is a long track of a free being losing all the way
    and this war was lost ... by the most powerful

but now we are being educated ... we might be as powerful as we once were ... but I don't think we will ever be that stupid " ..

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 24th May 2013 at 14:29.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (25th May 2013), ulli (24th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #77
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)

Keeping my eyes open.
    a second bridge goes down ,,,this one is central Texas...San Saba,Tx..{40 second video}

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PAd5U...ature=youtu.be

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Reguarding the Global Coastal Event that webbots sees happening in the next 2 weeks....
    Some Remote Viewers are seeing a catastraphic meteor impact in the Pacific before the end on spring ,2013....I have posted that vid on this thread....

The Chani Project entity ,who correctly predicted the death of Margrate Thatcher

by a stroke ,has this to say about what I & others think is about the global Coastal Event..."Ocean not sleeping when heaven things .......Beware many waters come down..the Chani project is too complecated for me to explain...You'll have to google it if you want to know more about it...

here is a dream that seems to describe the Global Coastal Event very accuratly IMO You need only listen to the first 12 minutes to get the idea..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9YvwJ...layer_embedded

The bottom line is we don't have long to wait.....Webbots thinks it will happen on May 20....Others think May 9 or May 10...

So we have webbots ,Remote Viewers,the Chani Project & several people having dreams about a huge tsunami hitting the west coast of the USA....

Personally I've never seen such a confluence of predictions pointing to the same thing at about the same time...
    Hi Marlowe. I replied to you on my thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...421#post664421concerning the Chani Project. But you did not respond. The Chani Entity said that all his predictions were to happen before 2012. And if they did not occur then he said
    " Do not listen to him" Because that means we would by then be journeying down a new timeline.

Quote:

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Here is a list of predictions....the entity can speak perfect Latin but prefers to speak in pigion English..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1245467/pg1

If this stuff is true April 17 through April 27 should be interesting...
    Just to confirm my post above that predictions are not set in stone, If we go back to the source of the communications using the link you provided marlowe with the entity from the Chani Project we will see that the entity explains that he may be confused by our timeline. And he may be off the mark.

2008 was the year of this communication, The entity does not say which year the predictions would happen. but all the predictions would happen before 2012.

Quotes. (Trimmed)

3.your line time not end your line time change
    u get extra line
    u then have 2 line time then later u have 3
    u have to make choice 15 may
    some scare decide keep 1 line
    other decide go 2 line become godlike

elders say u be carful wait 15 may to cee things happen
    if things not happen b4 may u not belive me
    u not lisen me

me wrong then me mistake yor line time
    me be back rite line time next
    me friends again ok u wait 15 may

yes elders say u can walk with me
    but elders also warn u must wait 15 may if things happen
    if nothing hapen b4 15 may then eye make mistake this line time
    u must then not belive me and u must not lisen me anymore ok

End Quotes.

It appears that the Entity popped into our 2008 timeline and looked down that timeline and saw what was ahead. But timelines change. And here we are now in 2013 and still standing.

Peace
    @ billy....Thanks for that......That gives me something to think about...best.marlowe
    I understand that you are only the messenger marlowe with good intentions and allowing folks to be prepared hopefully without fear. But what are your thoughts today 26th May.

regards
    Billyji
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. Link to Post #79
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    yes that is exactly right .... a spirit could literally toss a planet out to oblivion ... but the enemies of light ... you might call them that ... would set up traps to prove the free being was highly dangerous ... you can take a cigarette plastic rapping and put it on the table and try to pick it up without the walls caving in ... it is almost impossible to do ... a spirit being has the same trouble trying to pick up a block of steel that can sustain 600 pounds per square inch ... he can't pick it up without crushing it .. or denting the sides

this is our native state .. but those that are the enemies of light would put tin hollow box's up there and set up the big being to try to pick it up and further prove how destructive we were .... oh they know this power ... they know so well and are extremely afraid of it ... but the free beings were not evil ... it takes a very ethical being to have power ,.. all beings are basically good and they will stop or forget a power if they think it is harming someone ...

do you think that you move the body that you are in .... no you don't ... you move the form and the body follows the form

this way you don't damage the body

LRH said in the free being tape
    so this is a long track of a free being losing all the way
    and this war was lost ... by the most powerful

but now we are being educated ... we might be as powerful as we once were ... but I don't think we will ever be that stupid " ..

jim
    controls are in place for a reason. assuming a spirit could do all these things you describe (and i agree with that) it would lead to complete chaos if everybody could do what he wanted to the degree you are describing. i think we are here specifially to learn about limitation, the influence of our actions on others and how to act responsibly. because of that we're even given the means to act irresponsible, to a limited degree, to experience the consequences of our own actions and those of others. it's all part of the learning process, including such things as worldwide catastrophes that remove a large number of souls from their physical bodies all of a sudden. ultimately we're just playing a game and it would be boring if nothing exciting ever happened or if all the game players were playing for the same side (no matter if good or bad).
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

30. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It stated: "as well as severe volcanism." That's a Krackatua. I don't understand your disagreement.
    You must have missed a part in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast