+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project Golden Dragon - a.k.a. The Clementine conspiracy

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by 1967sander; 16th October 2013 at 15:08. Reason: txt

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1967sander For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th October 2013), Agape (16th October 2013), Calz (16th October 2013), Gardener (17th October 2013), GNC Harteveld (1st December 2013), mojo (16th October 2013), Referee (16th October 2013), Reinhard (20th October 2013), Shezbeth (16th October 2013), Sidney (16th October 2013), spiritguide (16th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Images of Project Golden Dragon have just been released to the public.

Good morning 1967Sander, Could you explain exactly what we are looking at here, because I don't have a clue. I mean I get that it is suppose to look like a dragon, but what are these images?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Agape (16th October 2013), Calz (16th October 2013), mojo (16th October 2013), Shezbeth (16th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: Images of Project Golden Dragon have just been released to the public.

ty 4 sharing...
    Last edited by mojo; 19th October 2013 at 23:35.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

1967sander (16th October 2013), Calz (16th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I'll add this with lotso and wtf ...

Not a reliable source ... but upon seeing this thread ... this has been out there a couple days now.

For your discernment and amusement ...

Dragons are real, the video below shows Dragon flying over Truro, England.

The oldest recorded use of the dragon to symbolize Wales is in the Historia Brittonum, written around AD 829, but it is popularly supposed to have been the battle standard of King Arthur and other ancient Celtic leaders. Its association with these leaders along with other evidence from archaeology, literature, and documentary history lead many to suppose that it evolved from an earlier Romano-British national symbol.

During the reigns of the Tudor monarchs, the red dragon was used as a supporter in the English Crown’s coat of arms (one of two supporters, along with the traditional English lion).

The red dragon is often seen as symbolising all things Welsh, and is used by many public and private institutions. These include the Welsh Government, Visit Wales, and numerous local authorities including Blaenau Gwent, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Newport, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Swansea, and sports bodies, including the Sport Wales National Centre, the Football Association of Wales, Cardiff City F.C., Newport Gwent Dragons, and London Welsh RFC.

In the Mabinogion story Lludd and Llefelys, the red dragon fights with an invading White Dragon. His pained shrieks cause women to miscarry, animals to perish and plants to become barren. Lludd, king of Britain, goes to his wise brother Llefelys in France. Llefelys tells him to dig a pit in the centre of Britain, fill it with mead, and cover it with cloth. Lludd does this, and the dragons drink the mead and fall asleep. Lludd imprisons them, still wrapped in their cloth, in Dinas Emrys in Snowdonia (Welsh: Eryri).

In the Mabinogion story Lludd and Llefelys, the red dragon fights with an invading White Dragon. His pained shrieks cause women to miscarry, animals to perish and plants to become barren. Lludd, king of Britain, goes to his wise brother Llefelys in France. Llefelys tells him to dig a pit in the centre of Britain, fill it with mead, and cover it with cloth. Lludd does this, and the dragons drink the mead and fall asleep. Lludd imprisons them, still wrapped in their cloth, in Dinas Emrys in Snowdonia (Welsh: Eryri).

The Mametz Wood Memoria

The tale is taken up by Nennius in the Historia Brittonum. The dragons remain at Dinas Emrys for centuries until King Vortigern tries to build a castle there. Every night the castle walls and foundations are demolished by unseen forces. Vortigern consults his advisers, who tell him to find a boy with no natural father, and sacrifice him. Vortigern finds such a boy (who is later, in some tellings, to become Merlin) who is supposed to be the wisest wizard ever to live. On hearing that he is to be put to death to end the demolition of the walls, the boy is dismissive of the advice, and tells the king about the two dragons. Vortigern excavates the hill, freeing the dragons. They continue their fight and the red dragon finally defeats the white dragon. The boy tells Vortigern that the white dragon symbolises the Saxons and that the red dragon symbolises the people of Vortigern. If Vortigern is accepted to have lived in the 5th century, then these people are the British whom the Saxons failed to subdue and who became the Welsh.

The same story is repeated in Geoffrey of Monmouth’s History of the Kings of Britain, where the red dragon is also a prophecy of the coming of King Arthur. Note that Arthur’s father was named Uther Pendragon (‘Pendragon’: ‘Pen’ (Head) and ‘Dragon’, being translated by Geoffrey as “dragon’s head”). SOURCE. WIKIPEDIAA

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...3-2458126.html

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (16th October 2013), mojo (19th October 2013), Sidney (16th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I can almost guarantee that the dragon depicted in the video is a CGI model. The flight speed and the wing flap are a dead give away.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Calz (16th October 2013), fourty-two (20th October 2013), mojo (19th October 2013), Operator (16th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    I can almost guarantee that the dragon depicted in the video is a CGI model. The flight speed and the wing flap are a dead give away.
    Clearly offered in mirth

... and yet ... what would I know about a dragon's flight speed and wing flap???

Bilbo I am not ...

So much seriousness and "fear" we need to have some fun don't you agree?
    Last edited by Calz; 16th October 2013 at 17:05.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

davyj0nes (17th October 2013), mojo (19th October 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Here is the Project Golden Dragon video I found currently available on Youtube.

The full skinny is listed in the video description.

Excerpt -
    Quote This project is based on a personal "theory" about a major conspiracy by the US Department of Defense

What I show you is the result of 14 years of collecting data
    That's about all I can say without A. pages of descriptives, B. spoilers, and C. taking away the viewer's responsibility to do some of the work. ^_^

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_b-j4IQa8fs

14. Link to Post #28
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Try making the wings a lot bigger then I might consider it real.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

mojo (19th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I would agree.

I just so happen to know a lot about the unladen speed of the European Spiky Dragon!

There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Eram (16th October 2013), mojo (19th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by 1967sander (here)
    Hello everyone,

Here are some of the images I used in my Project Golden Dragon video on Youtube.
    I merged your new Project Golden Dragon thread in with your existing thread on the same topic.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    I'll add this with lotso and wtf ...
    Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Clearly offered in mirth

... and yet ... what would I know about a dragon's flight speed and wing flap???
    Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Try making the wings a lot bigger then I might consider it real.
    I would agree.

I just so happen to know a lot about the unladen speed of the European Spiky Dragon!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mojo (19th October 2013), william r sanford72 (7th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Default Re: Project Golden Dragon - a.k.a. The Clementine conspiracy

Sander,

I appreciate your work and the time/effort that went into it. This clearly was not a "I did it over the weekend" analysis.

I'm a fond subscriber to the theories of David Icke, which your theories neither contest, and rather they fit together nicely. Here are my initial thoughts.

As I watch the video, I am drawn to the Icke theory that the moon is a converted planetoid/space-station/ship. At the same time, I am drawn to recall my younger years playing the PC game Command and Conquer.

If the moon were a converted planetoid - While the technology might exist to allow such a device to act/move without the need for resources (fuel, food, etc.) for the perpetuity of whatever race(s) were in attendence (perpetual motion, etc.), I find it less probable that said advances in technology would be sufficient to eliminate the need for additional resources of a type and nature I can only speculate to.

IF an alien* civilization were to have populated the celestial body we see as the moon and converted it to a sort of spacecraft/station for their particular purposes, and IF the maintainance of the Moon-craft and/or it's operant population required resources above and beyond their technological capability to store, create, or otherwise autonomously produce, THEN it stands to reason that this resource management would require a mining/extraction operation.

If I equate those unnamed resources as Tiberium (ala Command and Conquer), it stands to reason that the object you describe would then be equatable to a massive (as said in the video, taller than planes can fly and longer than New York) Tiberium (resource) Harvester.

I suddenly feel compelled to point out that in game, the harvester can be equipped with a cloaking/distortion field making the object all but impossible to see to the opponent (us).

Back to my point. I appreciate your reference to the machine being 'bio-mechanic' in nature. This is particularly compelling to me because I have long been looking at ALL physiological organisms as being bio-machines. I credit the jumping-spider for pointing that one out to me. This reasoning includes humans of course.

There are many theories about ETs manipulating and/or outright creating (current) life on this planet. I would say the jury is still out on that one, but what I will say is:
    Any roving interplanetary race(s) that is(are) capable of converting a moon-size object into a spacecraft/station is unquestionably of technological sophistication sufficient to have developed their own "Biotech Industry". The idea that such a machine, organism, or BOTH could be conceived, produced, and operated (left to operate autonomously?) by such sophistication seems elementary at this point.

Further I am struck by the impression that the crater it's self, while likely originating as indicated by a massive asteroid, might have been deemed to be a sufficient locale from which to harvest more resources, made available by the 'at the time' newly uncovered sub-surface of the planetoid. I'm not suggesting that said race(s) couldn't mine below the surface, but that it likely became less resource-costly to start/continue mining in such an opportune area. Providence even.

* - When I say aliens, races, etc. I simply mean 'not current earth-human'. I haven't forgotten Credo Mutwa's position on the potential origins of these interplanetary thems.

Having said, I will go further with existing theories (I apologize, I am not certain the origin of these later elements, they may be Icke or others entirely).

I assume many are familiar with the idea that, whether the native humans were seeded by aliens, or whether they were manipulated by aliens, there are a variety of schools that suggest that some 10,000 years ago (more or less) aliens were actively involved in the goings-on on Earth. Many of said schools suggest that, whether of a cooperative nature or a subjugative one, there was a significant resource mining/extraction operation going on.

IF aliens were actively involved in such resource extraction here, AND were operating in the open with/without the willing participation of the 'native humans', it stands to reason that they would have brought their rig along with them.

I would also assume that such races would be smart enough to keep any natives a good, safe distance from such an object. I can't imagine that such a harvesting machine would be a safe environment for humans to be at/around, and as you suggest this coincides with many/most(all?) of the legends and antiquated stories pertaining to dragons (fire-breathing, dragon's blood, etc.). Interjection - aren't humans supposed to become immortal by bathing in dragon's blood?

In summary, I either entirely agree with your analysis, or I do not contest your analysis. Your reason is sound, effective, and I appreciate it.

Quote Posted by 1967sander
    I believe that the Dragons have a translucent / transparant skin, can shapeshift and change colour as a form of camouflage. [...] The only times (we could) see them is when they are excavating / mining the Moon but that is still a theory of course.
    Again, I am reminded of the Tiberium harvesters of Command and Conquer,....
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 16th October 2013 at 22:13. Reason: Thread Merge - More Info

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 times in 761 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by 1967sander (here)
    After 10 hours I have had 301 views on Youtube. Guess Dir Ir. Coen Vermeeren of the Technical University Delft was right. The world is still not ready and interested in disclosure.
    I'd say giving up after 10 hours is weak. I haven't watched it yet, but give it some time, keeping spreading it -- you need to market it - everything relies on marketing these days -- you need to maintain a positive attitude to be able to apply those, and it usually pays off. I'll bookmark the video for later, thanks! It might help to have a short description as to what it is about. Just a thought
    I agree with Dedukshyn. Do you have any friends on Twiitter or Facebook with lots of followers? Submit it to Reddit, etc? (A few Facebook connected teenagers would spread this like wildfire...lol)

Looking forward to watching.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th October 2013), mojo (19th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This reminds me of the story of Timat the dragon that was defeated and her body used to make the world. Maybe there are more than one of these mech-dragons running around maybe buried deep in the sea.

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 times in 761 posts

Fascinating and creepy, all at once. Great effort, Sandor. Thank you!
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

mojo (19th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member GNC Harteveld's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Sander.
    Last edited by GNC Harteveld; 29th May 2014 at 17:41.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Been looking at a lot of Moon and Mars pictures.
    It looks like these parts are build out of smaller parts. Maybe it's even some kind of fractal.
    Last edited by GNC Harteveld; 29th May 2014 at 17:40. Reason: new panorama

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Just watched: 'Alien Encounters' S03E01 - 'The Seventh Sense' from The Science Channel.
    It talks about parts that are intelligent and can combine to make different parts and objects.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2