Thread: Infowars melt down

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Infowars melt down

Timewaster I am not
    Commonsense no more

Requester thines own council - (never they say)
    Madness of one's own sheer induldgement
    Superfluous to thines own belligerence
    What more can I say...

Quote I am a Truthseeker and after listening to AJ for over 10 years, I would be the 1st to expose Alex if I for (1) second thought he was a fraud...
    Where thines own research..?

To the Alex Haters (The Man who has bought more 'Truth' out to the masses more than any (1) individual on the planet)...

I leave you with this statement...

Quote Chuck any rational (Research) Out the Window - Innuendo is enough, it (Completes Me)...
    So (Wah!On) all you like for I won't be wasting any more of my time on meaningless time wasting banter...

• He's (Too Loud)
    • He's had a Beyond Tangy Tangerine overdose
    • His water filter is selling bad
    • He's too angry
    • His voice is grating and his energy is discordant
    • Where did he get his funding to run the show
    • He's a Zionist
    • He's Controlled Opposition
    • Alex is part of the Jewish crowd
    • Control of information is clamping down
    • Their talmudic obligation to treat the goyim as the cattle
    • He was sexually harrasing someone in the office
    PS - I could have thrown an even bigger spanner into the works, but I have no (Solid Evidence) to back it up & refuse to play these (He Said - She Said) games any longer...

PSS - Thanks (Christian) for trying to keep this discussion based on the (FACTS), not (INNUENDO)...

PSSS - My soul purpose is to seek out the (TRUTH) no matter where it comes from...

I 'HOPE' people take the 'above' in context and not the wrong way (Nothing Personal)...

I think our (GUESTS) deserve a little more factual (TRUTH) rather than (INNUENDO)...

Don't you think...?

ALEX JONES: THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN AMERICA

Prison Planet.com
    April 13, 2013

Renowned illustrator Anthony Freda has issued a prediction – Alex Jones will soon make it to the cover of TIME magazine.

In a tongue-in-cheek image sent to Infowars.com this week, Freda features Jones on the cover of the weekly magazine founded by Henry Luce, a key figure in the CIA’s successful media takeover, Operation Mockingbird.

THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN AMERICA, a headline screams.

Indeed, according to the corporatized establishment media, Alex Jones is near if not at the top of the list of dangerous Americans – dangerous because he is unswerving in his dedication to the Constitution and the founding principles of the republic… principles the elite and their pawns are desperate to destroy along with Jones and millions of others hankering to take back their birthright from a predatory global elite.

Jones was in large part cast as a bad guy by the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization responsible for demonizing hundreds of activists and portraying them as mentally deranged and violent terrorists, if not lunatic racists bent on taking down Obama due to his accumulation of melanin. According to the organization, another Oklahoma terror act will go down if the government does not immediately convene a McCarthyesque inquisition.

Of course, all this manufactured paranoia is absurd, as the faux cover of TIME comically demonstrates. Alex Jones is not a member of the Aryan Brotherhood or the Ku Klux Klan, organizations routinely portrayed as interchangeable with constitutionalist and patriot organizations and individuals.

Under COINTELPRO, the FBI effectively turned the Klan into a ludicrous shadow of its former self. In fact, as the trial of the racist talk show host Hal Turner in 2009 revealed, it is fair to conclude the government is behind much of what passes for the so-called white supremacist movement in America. Despite this reality, the corporate media continues to trot out the SPLC’s Mark Potok who issues histrionic warnings of a militia apocalypse.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jon...n-america.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 10th March 2014 at 06:29.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'll just put it this way: If you are a slave stuck in the matrix of fast food, fast news, and fast sex, then you need to be tickled down there in order to get your attention. Anyone who is in the business of selling media, either tickles the first chakra of survival and fear, the second chakra of sexual energy and anger, of the third chakra of power and grief.

These are the negative aspects of the terrestrial chakras, which does not make them "bad". They are just polarized from the positive aspects, and in the paradigm of news, the polarized aspects of our consciousness and our experience is what we focus on and adorn. It is the playground of opposites where we bounce things off our field and attempt to integrate the energy into wholeness.

Myself, once when I was just a happy go lucky asleep slave lost in the matrix, it was Alex Jones who got my attention. I have since outgrown the need to have my terrestrial charkas tickled to wake me up, but I recognize Alex as an important part of the awakening and do not try to filter what he does through the context from which I now embrace my experience.

He's just on a different frequency than I am now. Nothing wrong with that.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Akasha (14th April 2013), christian (14th April 2013), David Trd1 (14th April 2013), Debra (14th April 2013), Delight (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), GCS1103 (14th April 2013), genevieve (14th April 2013), Hervé (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st April 2013), Muzz (14th April 2013), Nickolai (14th April 2013), Referee (14th April 2013), RunningDeer (14th April 2013), spiritwind (14th April 2013), ulli (14th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Alex Jones may have a grating voice, but I believe that the energy and time he puts into his shows is a benefit to those of us who listen to him. He has put himself out there at the Bilderberg meetings, standing in front of people like David Gergen and asking him questions that the main street media would never dare to, showing up at the Bohemian Grove and filming their ritual. I give him credit for doing what others only write about. As far as his funding...what's the difference between him and David Icke? (who I listen to, as well) You may, or may not know this, but David Icke is a multi-millionaire. He earns his money by selling his product, charging for his conferences, etc., just like anyone else in this business. Being a good businessman and also having a powerful, truthful message are not mutually exclusive.

The money they earn, or funding they get (like donations) doesn't translate into "disinfo agent". I've seen on this forum, every now and then, individuals making accusations about various people like David Icke, Bob Dean, etc. with no proof whatsoever. Now we have Alex Jones as a bad guy because he had the audacity to marry a Jewish woman, and he's joined the Hollywood/Jewish crowd, "through marital union". It's silly, at best. If you don't like Alex Jones, that's your right; don't listen to him. But don't smear the guy with innuendos and half-truths especially if you cannot back up the accusations with fact.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

David Trd1 (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), genevieve (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), jagman (14th April 2013), Referee (14th April 2013), RunningDeer (14th April 2013), Swanette (22nd April 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by GCS1103: "Alex Jones may have a grating voice, but I believe that the energy and time he puts into his shows is a benefit to those of us who listen to him. He has put himself out there at the Bilderberg meetings, standing in front of people like David Gergen and asking him questions that the main street media would never dare to, showing up at the Bohemian Grove and filming their ritual. I give him credit for doing what others only write about."
    Hi Goldie ~ I certainly share your view above

Quote Originally posted by GCS1103: " You may, or may not know this, but David Icke is a multi-millionaire. He earns his money by selling his product, charging for his conferences, etc., just like anyone else in this business"
    This is not correct, I am afraid. David Icke is FAR from being a multi millioner, or a millioner. This man not lies when he says that he lives rather modestly, although, his incredible work should have in my opinion provided him with some level of convenience in his life, but this is not what he aspires to, taking the smallest amount possible for his full house's presentations.

Quote "don't smear the guy with innuendos and half-truths"
    Your advice resonates, Goldie, thanks. would you please consider to change the remark on David Icke which is inaccurate as to not fall to those same traps?

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th April 2013 at 16:26.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Akasha (14th April 2013), christian (14th April 2013), David Trd1 (15th April 2013), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), grannyfranny100 (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), Realeyes (14th April 2013), Referee (14th April 2013), seko (14th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by GCS1103: "Alex Jones may have a grating voice, but I believe that the energy and time he puts into his shows is a benefit to those of us who listen to him. He has put himself out there at the Bilderberg meetings, standing in front of people like David Gergen and asking him questions that the main street media would never dare to, showing up at the Bohemian Grove and filming their ritual. I give him credit for doing what others only write about."

Quote Originally posted by GCS1103: " You may, or may not know this, but David Icke is a multi-millionaire. He earns his money by selling his product, charging for his conferences, etc., just like anyone else in this business"
    This is not correct, I am afraid. David Icke is FAR from being a multi millioner, or a millioner. This man not lies when he says that he lives rather modestly, although, his incredible work should have in my opinion provided him with some level of convenience in his life, but this is not what he aspires for, taking the smallest amount possible for his full house's presentations.

Your advice resonates, Goldie, thanks. would you please consider to change the remark on David Icke which is inaccurate as to not fall to those same traps?

Hi, Limor-

I hope all is well with you. I saw the video about David Icke's living conditions too. I also saw the exchange (if you can call it that- there was no love lost) between David Icke and Jesse Ventura. Ventura's information is that Icke is a multi-millionaire. You can watch it on the internet on Jesse's show, the episode was on "Reptilians". Since I have no personal knowledge about David's finances, I can't say that Jesse's information is correct. However, to settle the question, I will contact Jesse Ventura and find out where he got his specific numbers from. Fair enough? I will then post whatever facts he relied on, to this forum. If the moderators don't want me to do this, then I will PM you the information.

By the way, I happen to like David Icke very much too. We just should be careful about equating one's income to their truthfulness. I believe that "financially challenged" doesn't make a speaker any more real than those who are better off financially.

Goldie

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

christian (14th April 2013), David Trd1 (15th April 2013), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), Ontarioguy (15th April 2013), Realeyes (14th April 2013), Timewaster (14th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

This is not correct, I am afraid. David Icke is FAR from being a multi millioner, or a millioner. This man not lies when he says that he lives rather modestly, although, his incredible work should have in my opinion provided him with some level of convenience in his life, but this is not what he aspires for, taking the smallest amount possible for his full house's presentations.

I can almost swear that Icke is not a multimillionnaire. Why? Because he got the authorship of his many first books stolen, so when they are sold, he got nothing, zilt, zero, and because I know how expensive it is to organize conferences as he does. No way can one become millionnaire with this.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Akasha (14th April 2013), christian (14th April 2013), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), Limor Wolf (14th April 2013), Realeyes (14th April 2013), seko (14th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Goldie, Thanks for your response. I don't have much to say, I will be honest, I have not read all the thread. I completely agree that someone's income has nothing to do with their truthfulness, so it wouldn't matter one way or another, what I do find matters is the accuracy of the details. Please don't feel that you need to settle the question on my behalf, it is up to you to do it if you feel up to it, I have no curiosity on the subject.

I did see large parts of the Icke and Ventura episode at the time, and I do remember what was going on behind the scenes. Here is my own measurment on how to feel when a person tells the truth. remember the biblical phrase "you will know them by their fruits.." ? well, with slight different version it can be - "you will know them by their energy signature", a little futuristic maybe, but working nevertheless. When David Icke is clearly stating that he does not earn millions, as he was doing only last month in a prime time TV show, I chose to believe him, not blindly though, but based on his integrity all of those years, based on the way he conducts himself, based on the ridculous price of the ticket I payed for his eight hours talk in the Brixton Academy and the three books I purchased which are heavy by weight and dedication more than in price and by his energy signature. All I am saying is that if we respect the person, than we may want to respect what he is saying more than what someone else says about him.

From 09:36

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3oN9NnKwtVY

"I'll switch my income to yours anytime"

(David Icke to the TV presenter)

I hope you will be willing to re-consider to move/change your remark
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th April 2013 at 16:02.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Akasha (14th April 2013), christian (14th April 2013), David Trd1 (15th April 2013), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), GCS1103 (14th April 2013), genevieve (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), Realeyes (14th April 2013), seko (14th April 2013), sunflower (22nd April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 times in 1,394 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    ..........The money they earn, or funding they get (like donations) doesn't translate into "disinfo agent". I've seen on this forum, every now and then, individuals making accusations about various people like David Icke, Bob Dean, etc. with no proof whatsoever. Now we have Alex Jones as a bad guy because he had the audacity to marry a Jewish woman, and he's joined the Hollywood/Jewish crowd, "through marital union". It's silly, at best. If you don't like Alex Jones, that's your right; don't listen to him. But don't smear the guy with innuendos and half-truths especially if you cannot back up the accusations with fact.
    Another article from Kapner which, although replete with personal opinion, does still contain plenty of facts regarding Jones and his sponsors.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Referee (14th April 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

its really silly ... we are argueing about if Jones is this or if Jones is that ... the things he say in his broadcast... The info he is sharing on his site ... can we talk about those? cause thats whats important.

If an angel comes and tells you "a lie" does it make it truth cause he said so? NO ... thats the only way to hide the truth that he is lieing. I dont care if alex jones is a reptilian that does what ever behind the scenes. Is the info he shares good? I mean you can all go and search your selves if what he says is true or not. If you want to learn more SEARCH your selves ... dont ignore the info cause you think he is a "bad" person ...

The most killings are made in the name of GoD (what ever his name) and his pure loving followers.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), Freed Fox (14th April 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

"Examine what is said, not him who speaks."
    ~ Arab proverb
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), Referee (14th April 2013), seko (14th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 times in 1,394 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    "Examine what is said, not him who speaks."
    ~ Arab proverb
    The issue is more about what is not said and for what reason.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Freed Fox (14th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

That is perhaps valid, and there are times when the who is as important as the what. For instance, if a scientist finds that the use of fossil fuels does not negatively impact the environment, that's one thing. But if that same research is funded by the likes of BP or Shell Oil, then it is certainly relevant to inspect where the message is coming from. I would not discount the unfortunate fact of ulterior motives in the disclosure of certain information, or the withholding thereof.

I personally do not listen to Alex Jones or Infowars enough to comment at great length. In the past I have viewed him as a well intentioned truth seeker, albeit far too inciteful and paranoid for my tastes. He seems to advocate aggressive force to deal with our oppressors. I'd like to think that better results can be accomplished in the perseverance of non-violent resistance, as exemplified by the likes of Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi in the past.

Apologies, I have no intention to derail the conversation. I think as long as you don't elevate someone like Alex to messianic/prophetic proportion, then you can stand to gain from his message without buying into any secretive motives underlying it.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Akasha (14th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Goldie, Thanks for your response. I don't have much to say, I will be honest, I have not read all the thread. I completely agree that someone's income has nothing to do with their truthfulness, so it wouldn't matter one way or another, what I do find matters is the accuracy of the details. Please don't feel that you need to settle the question on my behalf, it is up to you to do it if you feel up to it, I have no curiosity on the subject.

I did see large parts of the Icke and Ventura episode at the time, and I do remember what was going on behind the scenes. Here is my own measurment on how to feel when a person tells the truth. remember the biblical phrase "you will know them by their fruits.." ? well, with slight different version it can be - "you will know them by their energy signature", a little futuristic maybe, but working nevertheless. When David Icke is clearly stating that he does not earn millions, as he was doing only last month in a prime time TV show, I chose to believe him, not blindly though, but based on his integrity all of those years, based on the way he conducts himself, based on the ridculous price of the ticket I payed for his eight hours talk in the Brixton Academy and the three books I purchased which are heavy by weight and dedication more than in price and by his energy signature. All I am saying is that if we respect the person, than we may want to respect what he is saying more than what someone else says about him.

From 09:36

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3oN9NnKwtVY

"I'll switch my income to yours anytime"

(David Icke to the TV presenter)

I hope you will be willing to re-consider to move/change your remark
    Hi, Limor-

I have spent some time on my own, researching what I could, regarding David Icke's financial situation. First, I would say again that one's net worth is completely irrelevant to the veracity of what they are presenting to the public. It does not matter to me if David Icke is a pauper or a very wealthy man; I still enjoy listening to him. However, the same goes for Alex Jones. What he earns, I believe, is no one's business but his own.

David Icke has used his talents to write successful books, produce videos and DVD's, sell merchandise, etc. More power to him. His audiences can number in the thousands, just at one venue. He's appeared at many venues.Although his talks can last 8 hours it does not change the fact that a lot of people are sitting there paying for his time, as they should. At over $50.00 a ticket, it translates to quite a bit of money. As with all presenters, his books, videos, etc. are sold at these shows.

He is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with one of his ex-wives over money. Not because he has a little bit that she wants; but rather because he has a lot that she wants. They are still fighting over his money. Whether she is entitled to it, is another story, but I don't think that this suit would still be on-going and the legal fees adding up if he was not doing well financially. This whole thread started off with a post about Alex Jones and where his funding comes from, followed by a list of innuendos. The point here is that the man's (Alex Jones) ability to earn a very good living should not make him of questionable character. It has always appeared to me that if an alternative media speaker is perceived as not having much money, he is given more credibility. I don't subscribe to that theory.

I was never even slightly interested in the truth about David Icke's finances before this thread. Now I'm curious, so I'll get some answers, if only to satisfy my own curiosity. Then I will either re-consider changing my remark or repeating it, based on more facts.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), Swanette (22nd April 2013), ulli (16th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hem the video don't work any more?

27. Link to Post #55
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I'll just put it this way: If you are a slave stuck in the matrix of fast food, fast news, and fast sex, then you need to be tickled down there in order to get your attention. Anyone who is in the business of selling media, either tickles the first chakra of survival and fear, the second chakra of sexual energy and anger, of the third chakra of power and grief.

These are the negative aspects of the terrestrial chakras, which does not make them "bad". They are just polarized from the positive aspects, and in the paradigm of news, the polarized aspects of our consciousness and our experience is what we focus on and adorn. It is the playground of opposites where we bounce things off our field and attempt to integrate the energy into wholeness.

Myself, once when I was just a happy go lucky asleep slave lost in the matrix, it was Alex Jones who got my attention. I have since outgrown the need to have my terrestrial charkas tickled to wake me up, but I recognize Alex as an important part of the awakening and do not try to filter what he does through the context from which I now embrace my experience.

He's just on a different frequency than I am now. Nothing wrong with that.
    Well said and I Agree, gripreaper...

Quote He's just on a different frequency than I am now.
    I might add...

The (TRUTH) is on (ALL) frequencies, no matter how developed your 'Spiritual Awareness' is...

For it is the (TRUTH) we (ALL) seek & It is the (TRUTH) that will set you (FREE)...

The (TRUTH) is the ultimate (FREQUENCY)...

28. Link to Post #56
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

David Icke self publishes his own books. He owns David Icke books. I know companies in my city that do self published releases. I even looked into it myself at one point and I was told of all the different types of paper used, cover used, hardback or paperback, how many colours you wanted. I remember one quote given to me was a 500 page paperback book with full colour front, spine and back cover was £2.75. This could be done on any given day provided that I had everything formatted. Formatting also is a lot of work and they do that for an additional charge. That's when you literally lay out each page separately and make sure it looks the way you want it to. David will spend a lot of time on that due to the amount of illustrations he uses. So if I get all that done, I can walk in off the street and get them to do that for me for £2.75 each. I asked if that was only if I requested a specific amount. They told me it doesn't matter if i order 1 copy or a million copies. The price stays the same. Obviously if you want really good quality paper you would pay more or if you had glossy coloured paper it would cost more.....a whole 4p more. Practically nothing.

David charges £20 per book on his website and he owns his own company. I'm walking in off the street and they charge me £2.75 to get a 500 page book made. Think of the profit David makes on 1 book. They MUST make a profit from that so the question is...........how much does it really cost to print a book? It's pennies. So no he might not be a multi millionaire but David is nowhere near poor and he'll tell you that. He tells you in that video that he's not poor or 'anything like'. Listen to those words again, 'anything like'. He tells you the he lives there because he doesn't want the big house or the big garden or the expensive car. Yeah....he doesn't 'want' it. That doesn't mean he can't afford it. Alex Jones is the same. Didn't Alex say to a caller years back that Infowars gets 3 million dollars a year? And that was when he was in the old studio. Guys I know you support them all and they do great work and they really do. They do a great job but don't even think Alex Jones or David Icke have the same worries as you do. There's food on their table. Their bills get paid on time every month. They don't starve. They are very wealthy people.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kooky For This Post:

Akasha (16th April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st April 2013), Nickolai (16th April 2013), thunder24 (16th April 2013), ulli (16th April 2013), Wind (17th April 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

I have to say, Alex Jones was one of the people who got me started taking paths less travelled. Alex, David Wilcock, reading about Ed Leedskalnin and Tesla.

It's been ten years now, and Alex's popularity has grown (along with his critics). I've always appreciated his fervor, and I never agreed with everything the man said or thought. I have to freaking sift through everything I hear and constantly fact check stuff because headlines can be very misleading. It's also easy to jump to conclusions without explaining the thought process behind the steps leapt over to get to that conclusion. Alex does this sometimes.

It's cool though. He's doing his thing and he's got a good team over there.

I am worried though. He's had some guests on within the past year that made me ... curious. I thought maybe he was just reaching out to appeal to a larger audience. He has also been a guest on certain shows that made me just as curious. Some of the people I'm talking about I have suspected of being fed disinformation (or at worst they were complicit). I'll just leave that at that.

I've always trusted Alex's intentions. Really, I have. Lately though he's garnered so much attention I'm concerned for his reputation and his physical safety. I don't usually state eery "gut" feelings that I get, but I've got to acknowledge this one. I'm all for him pressing onward for the truth, but I think he might be wise to tread carefully. Play it smart kind of thing. Especially now, because if certain people feel threatened by Alex, there's a chance they may be playing it smart too. I don't know what that entails. I'm just throwing it out there.

31. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The (TRUTH) is the ultimate (FREQUENCY)...
    Right on...
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

32. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

RUSirius (19th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #59
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

So Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton launched truthstreammedia.com:

Sounds quite intruiging, but I don't really find "beyond the five senses" information on their site.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

genevieve (22nd April 2013), jagman (21st April 2013), Referee (21st April 2013)

35. Link to Post #60
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I know one thing Bill Cooper never had a good word for AJ and when you look at who ownes his radio show I would be very cautious to trust anything he says and his motives for it. I always double check what ever comes out of the PP or IW radio/website. I just dont trust the guy or anyone for that fact...ALWAYS CHECK THE SOURCE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast