+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: What Would You Do?

How about forcing them to listen to AC/DC every day for 24 hours? They'd go crazy in a couple days.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (14th April 2013), Limor Wolf (14th April 2013), westhill (14th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

I didn't vote previously as I was viewing as a non-member, but I would then and now have voted 'other'.

I believe oppressors feed off fear and control. Take away their control and have no fear of them and they become nothing. One thing a person of this nature fears the greatest is being a nothing or nobody, with no power or control...that is their karma, what goes around comes around. They get to live with their conscience and what good is left of their soul, providing they had one to start with!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Chester (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013), william r sanford72 (14th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Make them watch the entire series of Coronation Street. An okay show but for 16 hours a day. Maybe 20 and sleep deprive them.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I would probably go on the middle ground of these two possible answers:

1) Truth and Reconciliation - Detain the perpetrators and their accomplices and demand a full history of the truth. Once most of their testimony has been given and it has been verified, allow them their freedom, however, they would still be required to testify as long as they are on this planet. They would be forced to live in the sunlight of the truth and live amongst those whom they have deceived, instead of allowing them to hide in a dark cell somewhere. (I guess this part is a vote for REHABILITATION, although it might take MANY incarnations considering some of their deeds.)

2) Consider the battle that occurred to remove them from power. Did they go willingly and without resistance, or did they put a big fight and cost many innocent lives? Were deals made to get them out of power? Were threats made if they didn't relinquish power. Then those deals have to be honored before the Truth & Reconciliation option is pursued.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 13th April 2013 at 23:31.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BrianEn (13th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Hi Fred and All
    Of course the sentence is of no real significance or even of any value...no matter what we decide, in our higher state of unconditional love...if the 'accused' have no idea of the reality of their 'crimes'...because to them, they were just doing what they, in their own minds, thought, was the right thing to do.

Like an animal...how do you go about convincing it not to kill for it's food...especially if it has been doing this for the last million years? ...you start feeding it until the instinct fades from it's unconsciousness...and a new consciousness is born.

Take care
    Ray

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Chester (14th April 2013), Craig (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), ginnyk (14th April 2013), Orph (14th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013), toothpick (14th April 2013), william r sanford72 (14th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Who was it who said, a problem cannot be solved from the same level of consciousness which created it? Therefore, the answer lies in the next level of consciousness, because courts, judgment, punishment and such notions are part of a dying paradigm and would not exist.

Part of the transformation, is we become transparent, all is brought into the light of day, and separation is found out to be what it truly is, a figment of the illusion.

So, if we are all godsparks of the one, all a light filament of the whole, then these godsparks, no longer playing the game of duality and polarization, would not provide contrast from which to view the polarities, and would just be, as they are now, part of a co-creation.

Only difference is we would be conscious. And therein lies my 2000'th post at Avalon.
    Gripreaper, Einstein said it, and I concur with your point of view!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Chester (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I think that it is absolutely wrong to cause suffering to others, but I still wouldn't be judging them.

If they could see themselves through their higher perspective then they would probably choose the parts of victims the next time around. Unless they're polarized enough to go into a higher state of being in their service the self (negative) path. Not too many of those around! The ptb are souls too, they too are part of the Creator like each and every one of us are.

Honestly I think that this game of separation and illusion is nearing it's end... The End is just the beginning of a new chapter. Nothing ever really ends.
    Last edited by Wind; 14th April 2013 at 02:17.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), BrianEn (13th April 2013), Chester (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Orph (14th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I chose exile, to be away from them and to be able to meditate and evolve further. They can't get in my head even if imprisoned, and conformity of rules were never a problem with me, but always the possibility of escape, should torture be involve, and a caged cate with martial art skills and a lot of channeled anger in just the right places will get me out. Torture me, and I do unto them the same way, using whatever God gave me.

Exile if I had only a choice to continue the life of lack. I think I would do better in the wilderness, and reading can pass the time as well as writing when the spirit moves you to.
    Cave carvings and such. lol.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Orph (14th April 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I think that it is absolutely wrong to cause suffering to others, but I still wouldn't be judging them.

If they could see themselves through their higher perspective then they would probably choose the parts of victims the next time around. Unress they're polarized enough to go into a higher state of being in their service the self (negative) path. Not too many of those around! The ptb are souls too, they too are part of the Creator like each and every one of us are.

Honestly I think that this game of separation and illusion is nearing it's end... The End is just the beginning of a new chapter. Nothing ever really ends.

The game of seprration is all over. I see it more now than I ever did. Simple yet effective tactics.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), william r sanford72 (14th April 2013), Wind (14th April 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

We have to think of how they came to power (on this earth) to begin with and how they were able to manipulate
    this planet and us. No repeats!

I choose Other, which is Exposure. Everything out in the open and known, and more importantly, studied.
    Their secrets unveiled and true history and science taught. Shine a cauterizing light! Some will die, some rehab,
    some discover/make their own prison and others will live in exile. A few may learn to forgive themselves.
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Chester (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), gripreaper (14th April 2013), Wind (14th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

I think AllThatIs has arranged a system for the evolution of individual souls and so it is not for us to decide what should be another's fate.
    From what I've read of channeled and psychic information that resonated with me, I think the souls in question, upon their death, will reincarnate into whatever stage of evolution that is appropriate for their next step.
    Most likely they would not be returning to this planet, but would have to go back to a lower dimensional reality to learn the lessons that they failed to learn here.
    Or, if there was no chance of rehabilitation, it might be a case of complete erasure of their individual identity and recycling back through primordial consciousness--in effect, starting all over again.
    I think it is also possible that some of them will have seen the Light and will be ready for some kind of karmic rehabilitation.
    I don't know if there would be anyone on Earth capable of knowing what would be appropriate for those souls until the time of their death, but there are psychics around who can tap into akashic records, etc. and would probably be able to see what would be the most viable solution.
    Or perhaps there would be highly evolved ETs or EDs who would be able to openly interact with us by then, and could advise us.
    If not, then personally, I don't think it would be wise to allow them to go free, as they would probably be incapable of staying out of trouble.
    I don't believe in punishing sick individuals, and to me, extreme orientation of service to self is a kind of mental illness.
    Most likely it would not be a burden on taxpayers in this theoretical future to keep them in some sort of high security rehabilitation center until they died.
    So that is probably what I would opt for if I had to choose.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013), william r sanford72 (14th April 2013), Wind (14th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Never thought of that. Exposure is a great answer. Just being exposed to the world for what they really is most likely one of their worst fears. The repercussions on them would be endless.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Chester (14th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Concerning the "exposure" angle, just keep in mind that was part of the original scenario.

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    TPTW have been identified, each and every major player. Every soul on the planet is now fully informed as to their true history, and what has been done over the many millennia to them and their ancestors.

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ginnyk's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted Other, with a slightly different viewpoint. I feel that on a higher level I signed up for this "course" and the teachers that came with it. Just as if I had been accepted by a martial arts master who would nearly kill me over and over until I finally mastered the skills. The master has his own agenda and karma and we chose to connect because it was part of the Plan for my own development before I incarnated here. Maybe the skill is to become non judgmental, or more compassionate.

In my own life, my worst oppressor became my greatest teacher. Accepting this was the only way I could let go and become free of attachments. in my opinion, remaining attached would be the real prison, and I would still be his victim. I don't want to have to do it over and over until I finally get it right. Of course, I might have a few choice words with my Higher Self when we finally meet.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ginnyk For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Chester (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), gripreaper (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013), Wind (14th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

thank you, Fred! this is a great thread.

I chose exile -- because the technology to leave the planet is here, and they deserve that.

@@

28. Link to Post #36
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Upon consideration, I think the road to heaven is often done by first having to pave a road to hell .

When I look around and see how much humanity has benefited by technology, I am thankful, because it could have been much worse.

Then again, like others, I understand ....a bit more....of exactly,.....where here is.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), william r sanford72 (14th April 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I think the first time around I voted death, only because when I voted death is time it said that I had already voted. I was strongly for death previously and embarrassingly enough still want death again this time around, but for hopefully different reasons. Last time would have been through anger and fear, this time the fear is still here but no longer the anger. I am still not evolved and further along and this is my burden I admit but I can't turn the other cheek for this lot, the billions that suffered, the trillions that were stolen etc hopefully the other side could impart wisdom more than this side could and who says it wouldn't happen again? I have read the ringing cedars collection and their utopia was overrun by evil eventually so there is a part of me that thinks it could happen again and probably in this part of life evolution perhaps it is the case?

So I choose death at my own expense but if I am to be stuck on this merry go round I would like it to be a better place. And I may never get off the roundabout until I change my mind about it.

Sorry for the rant I have just read an article about foster care and it angered up the blood a bit and these bastards are a perfect receptacle for it to disapate.

What's worse is that I know I should be better but I can't be rather ironic I know and curse you Fred for such thoroughly thought provoking and challenging scenario unless of course I am the only one that thinks that way in that case curse me

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Orph (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Exile, forced to start over with nothing and be totally open to warrior barbaric space travellers who might come to their place of exile... let them feel the boot of opression on their necks ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Hi Fred and All
    Of course the sentence is of no real significance or even of any value...no matter what we decide, in our higher state of unconditional love...if the 'accused' have no idea of the reality of their 'crimes'...because to them, they were just doing what they, in their own minds, thought, was the right thing to do.

Like an animal...how do you go about convincing it not to kill for it's food...especially if it has been doing this for the last million years? ...you start feeding it until the instinct fades from it's unconsciousness...and a new consciousness is born.

Take care
    Ray
    I don't think we can force human ideals onto animals. The lion kills the lamb because that is the nature of things. There is no judgement, there is no right or wrong, lions just kill lambs, that is all. We can feed a carnivore, but that food must be killed before it is given to it, so which is best for the prey species? To be killed by humans or to be killed by the lion? We should try to interfere less - nature (which is our creation) knows what it is doing. When we try to mess with nature, that is ego talking - our true nature created this nature of physical reality perfectly.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Chester (15th April 2013), Finefeather (14th April 2013), Fred Steeves (14th April 2013), Orph (14th April 2013), Timreh (14th April 2013), Wind (14th April 2013)

36. Link to Post #40
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Give 'em a hoe and put their butts to work in the garden, growing some real food.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast