My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Jeffrey (15th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: How The Gold Price Is Being Manipulated

Haha, okay, just checking. There is a lot to learn for me here -- just trying to understand it all. I've got some catching up to do.

4. Link to Post #23
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Do we really think ...
    No ... .
    Ohhhhhh. Paul, I'd read what you wrote a few times before I commented on it.

I went back and read it again, and now I see the point you were making. You are saying that Schiff is proposing that the power is shifting hands based on where the gold is going and that US/UK still has most of it (according to him).

What you were implying is that the power is shifting according to where ever these mega-financier families dictate, and that the gold that has already moved to the BRICS nations has been underestimated (namely China and Russia) just like the "western" reserves have been overestimated. So, the mega-financiers have favored China and Russia for the future power structure (or they are the pawns that will facilitate breaking the current structure so the new one can be ushered in).

Whew, okay. I think we are on the same page.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 15th April 2013 at 02:24.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Whew, okay. I think we are on the same page.
    Well, I'm not sure what page I am on.

I slowly figure out what games they are playing, peeling the onion of deceit.

However (1) some of their games will continue for long after I shake this mortal coil, even if I did see them as a game, and (2) some of their games I'll never unravel.

So, as always, I hedge my bets. Like a mouse living amongst a battle of lions, rhinoceros's and elephants, I adapt. So long as I don't take a direct hit on my puny body from one of their feet, I find ways to keep on living, for the time allotted to me in this life.

Some of the alternatives that I can articulate at present, all of which likely miss the mark, are
    • that they are striving for a one world government with an all digital currency and a fully chipped humanity, or
    • that this is a struggle between Western and Eastern powers with the Eastern powers on the ascendancy, or
    • that the Old World Order of the bastards in power is collapsing as Age of Aquarius dawns, or
    • that the Anglo-American empire is still firmly in charge and just adding more control over China and more control over American people with this false drama, or
    • that we're about to have some catastrophic earth change (Clif High's Global Coastal Event or Paul LaViolette's Galactic Superwave?) that will change everything, or
    • that the aliens are about to invade and wreck havoc, or
    • that the aliens are about to return and raise humanity to a new and higher level, or
    • that the bastards in power are about to fake an alien invasion in order to crank up their tyrannical control over and extraction of resources from the rest of us, or
    • that not much serious will happen and we'll still be debating these and other alternatives in another decade, or
    • that this is like the Great Depression leading once again to a major world war and increased international government, or
    • the increased awareness wrought by the Internet is giving rise to a new level of awareness of what's really going on, of our real history, and of the truly powerful capabilities of a physics now kept secret, or
    • that ... none of the above.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (15th April 2013), genevieve (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Selene (15th April 2013), Snookie (16th April 2013), WEAREONE (15th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #25
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Never, never underestimate China, my friends. They were the smart ones who insisted on cutting into the so-called Fort Knox gold bars shipped to them by the US gov't in payment for bond debt - and who discovered that these 'perfect' bars were in fact sh*t: only gold-plated tungsten. Not gold at all. This broke the story wide open. The 'gold bars' left in the US Mint/Federal Reserve - if any - are fakes. Oooops.

So the obvious question is: whose gold is real or only plated tungsten? Or any?

Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 15th April 2013 at 02:49.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

christian (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013), Snookie (16th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #26
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

----------

HERE WE GO AGAIN…SILVER PLUNGING TO $23 HANDLE, GOLD TO $1420: FREE-FALL IN PROGRESS!

----------

Apparently due to the Cyprus announcement (and probably the 500 tons dumped in the derivatives market ... and the landslide at the mines, although I suspect that the last one would drive prices up).

I hope it drops a little more because I've got an appointment at the local shop to buy some silver at the end of this week!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 15th April 2013 at 03:08.

10. Link to Post #27
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Heckuva deal, Vivek.

Go for it.

Cheers,

Selene

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

gripreaper (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

----------

HERE WE GO AGAIN…SILVER PLUNGING TO $23 HANDLE, GOLD TO $1420: FREE-FALL IN PROGRESS!

----------

Apparently due to the Cyprus announcement (and probably the 500 tons dumped in the derivatives market ... and the landslide at the mines, although I suspect that the last one would drive prices up).

I hope it drops a little more because I've got an appointment at the local shop to buy some silver at the end of this week!
    From Gold, Silver In Asian Liquidation Mode As China Growth Slows More (Zerohedge):
    As Asia opens to the bloodbath that occurred in precious metals on Friday in the US, it would appear that more than a few traders got the 'tap on the shoulder'. Shanghai futures are limit-down and spot gold and silver prices are plunging once again as we suspect forced margin-calls and the raising of cash (to cover extreme variation margin - or capital reserves) needed in JGB positions, as we explained here. Liquidation is certainly the theme of the evening - investors are selling JGBs (6th day in a row of multiple-sigma moves in long-dated Japanese bonds 30Y +56bps off its post-BoJ lows at 1.60%!), selling Japanese stocks (Nikkei -128 pts, second biggest down day post-BoJ), selling US Treasuries (futures down), selling gold and silver (gold spot down over $100 from Friday's highs)

... everything is red - JGBs down, Japanese stocks down, US Stocks down, US Treasuries down, Gold and Silver down, Copper down, Oil down, Rubber futures limit down
    In short, it seems to be a continuing reaction to the Japanese decision to inflate their currency. Whatever can be sold is being sold, to cover margin calls.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013), Muzz (15th April 2013)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

forced margin-calls. take advantage of these fire sale prices.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

christian (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013)

16. Link to Post #30
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

"Metals are the next bubble"!!! I have mentioned this before. Notice how the markets sway on metals.

Metals up, Market down.

Metals down, Market up.

Just an observation.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

19. Link to Post #32
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

----------

Is it good to buy silver via internet from highly recognized company who parcel physical coins and silver at you address?

In India bullionindia is the only company who are providing Gold and Silver on market prices inclusive of all the Taxes (VAT), and make purchasers able to get their Physical metals delivery at door step.

This is the website: http://www.bullionindia.in
    jointly promoted by NCDEX Spot Exchange Limited(NSPOT), RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited(RSBL),and Finkurve Financial Services Limited(FFSL).

FAQ What is Bullion India?

"'Bullion India' is a vehicle which facilitates investment in physical gold and silver with the ease of online access and in smaller denominations. The gold and silver are in electronic form and backed by equivalent quantities of physical bullion. They can be purchased and sold online in a secured and convenient manner.

The Clients can also take physical delivery of the bullion in form of coins/bars in varied denominations. More so, the bars/coins are delivered at the clients’ doorsteps! Bullion India also plans to reach out to the masses that are not-so-net-savvy by appointing Intermediaries/Brokers for them."

And RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited(RSBL) have also lunched another product called 'Bullion++'http://www.bullionplusplus.com. Were they don't(officially they do) give physical delivery of bullion to investors, but allows them to lend the gold and silver to various professional bullion market participants against adequate security and after thorough KYC. The borrower will pay a certain lending income to RSBL Commodities and the income thereof will be passed to the investors as stipulated.

Is there a possibility that today or in future the coins/bars they deliver will be fake, made out of tin..?
    Last edited by kanishk; 15th April 2013 at 13:23.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

21. Link to Post #33
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't know kanishk. If they are highly recognized and have a good reputation, then I'd feel better about it. It's a tough call.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote From: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52005

[Doug Hagmann]: How soon do you see things taking place?

[Rosebud]: They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals. When they dip, it will be a good indication that things are about to happen.
    That interview was from last December. I think it's safe to say metals are dipping now, and it is springtime.

Gold selloff intensifies, falls to $1,383

Gold Extends Bear-Market Plunge Below $1,400

Last edited by Jeffrey; 15th April 2013 at 16:48.

22. Link to Post #34
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

----------

Guys and gals. Ladies and gents. Gold is down $100 today and it's not even lunchtime here!

Platinum and palladium are down averaging -5%.

Silver is approaching -11% and gold is approaching -8%.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 15th April 2013 at 17:00.

23. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Guys and gals. Ladies and gents. Gold is down $100 today and it's not even lunchtime here!

Platinum and palladium are down averaging -5%.

Silver is approaching -11% and gold is approaching -8%.
    Over on the subscriber's side at iTulip.com, Eric Janszen is noticing that this fall in the price of gold and silver (15% so far in the last five days) is a larger fall than 2 of the 3 declines we saw in the 2008 disruptions. Eric's guess is that the main motivator for this decline is concern's over China's economy. China has been the remaining economic engine still (claiming) to be growing, and enabling themselves and their trading partners such as Russia to purchase more gold. The economic news would take a depressing turn if their economy starts shrinking.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013)

25. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Over at ZeroHedge: Gold Drops Most In 30 Years. This is the largest two day drop in gold in 30 years. There have been three waves of declines, in the Asian, European and US markets in turn. Gold is down over 12% in two days, a decline not seen since 1983.

It's definitely a selling climax.

My current take ... perhaps we're not going to inflate our way out of this current economic/financial/monetary crisis, but rather deflate our way out. Perhaps some (though I suppose not all) currencies such as dollars, euros, pounds, yen, rubles, marks, ...will become increasingly scarce! Austerity prevails over all!

Clearly the bastards in power want to continue to steal from us, and clearly this is more easily done if we can't make payments on all the excess debt, personal, corporate and government, that we have accumulated. A shortage of cold hard cash assists greatly in that endeavor.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (15th April 2013), Wind (16th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Over on the subscriber's side at iTulip.com, Eric Janszen is noticing that this fall in the price of gold and silver (15% so far in the last five days) is a larger fall than 2 of the 3 declines we saw in the 2008 disruptions. Eric's guess is that the main motivator for this decline is concern's over China's economy.
    Zerohedge has more details on the weakening Chinese economy: All Eyes On The Gold Rout, Most Oversold In 14 Years:
    Speaking of deteriorating economics, here is a brief recap of the Chinese data via SocGen:

The week opened with a truckload of unpleasant surprises from Chinese activity data. GDP growth decelerated unexpectedly to 7.7%yoy in Q1 from 7.9%yoy previously. March industrial production and fixed asset investment also came in decisively below street expectations, despite accommodative liquidity conditions. The data disappointment shocked down prices of all kinds of risky assets, from the AUD, commodity prices, to stock markets across the region. We do not think Q1 marked the end of recovery, as the lagged impact of rapid credit growth in the past few months should kick in later. However, at the same time, the latest data firmly support our call for a weak and short-lived cyclical recovery of the Chinese economy in 2013.
    However Zerohedge doubts that this decline in the gold market is all China's fault:
    While China's trifecta miss of GDP, Retail Sales and Industrial Production all coming lower than expected was likely a factor in the overnight rout of gold, the initial burst of selling started well before the Chinese data hit the tape, or as soon as Japan opened for trading with forced financial institution selling to prefund cash for any and all future JGB VaR-driven margin calls. It was all downhill from there ...
    In another article Gold Crush Started With 400 Ton Friday Forced Sale On COMEX, Zerohedge notes that the collapse in the price of gold began with the sale on COMEX last Friday of 400 tonnes of gold via selling of the June gold futures contract, in a 100 tonne, then a subsequent 300 tonne, sale.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (16th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #38
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Governments representing these countries are just proxies for these big financiers.
    I just read the following quote, which really summarizes this concept quite well.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.

Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."

Napoleon Bonaparte

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is one of those many forecasts that will likely never pan out and be forgotten once the time has past ... unless it does pan out.

From an article sent to silverdoctors.com: Force Majeure Was the End Game All Along, COMEX Will Default in the Next Week!:
    The COMEX will default in the next week or several weeks and people will be “settled” with Dollars, no more metal will be delivered! So, knowing that “game over” has arrived, they are dumping a massive volume of paper contracts with impunity to push the metals prices as low as possible before the “default”. This way the “shorts” do not have to and will not be “covered” when “supply” cannot be obtained because of “an act of God”. They will be settled in cash (at a profit no less) because these “unforeseen” disruptions in supply. “Who could have seen it coming?” will be the mantra. I would suspect that banking stress and “bail ins” will also become prevalent globally. The pricing structure” will now push any and all physical sellers away from the markets and the “door” to safety is effectively being shut. Either you own metal or you don’t.
    Caveat emptor - silverdoctors.com makes its money selling silver .

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

kanishk (17th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2