+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intense Regression Experience I'd Like To Share

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Intense Regression Experience I'd Like To Share

Lately, I've been having flashes of memories from when I was a child. Mainly one of two very weird looking gorilla things in my house(which after some pressing got my father to admit he'd seen too) and one of something being outside my window. I decided to try a regression session and this is what i wrote just after the session ended. All I can say is how real it felt going back into those memories, almost like I experiencing them again, to the point where I had sensory memory from being in them.

I was guided into memories, a lot of flashes of different scenes from different times. Painting roman soldiers,sitting in a large room in russia in 1942. I was guided to the “most important memory of any life” but I was taken back to my childhood. My room when I was two. I was taken out of my window through a beam of light into a ship. I remembered blue and yellow light. There were people there to greet, me. just like I had drawn as a child. Like greys but tall in blue. The one in white with the cape took my hand. his skin was smooth except in the palm which was quite rough. the gorilla things I had seen my house were there too, hybrids meant to guard and protect these aliens, a warrior class. They were in my house to watch me, just to see if I could see them. I was brought to a chair where a strange crown looking thing was put around my head. It floated an spun around my head. Dark grey with blue gem looking things at the top of each of it’s four points. big screens flash different colors. the crown is removed and the alien touches my forehead with the middle of his three fingers. the next scene is him guiding me y my hand back into my room. it was in my room and then left in a flash of light and I was asleep at the same moment. I’m protected, the flash of white light at my accident years ago, going 45 mph into a tree, that flash of light before the car hits the tree, I walk away without injury, despite the impact moving the engine block into the dashboard. The lost time driving so often, being moved out of harms way. the automatic feelings throughout life, being controlled to avoid harm. I do not fear these beings, I can feel warm feelings when thinking of his taking my hand. but they have an interest in me, but I don’t know why. All I know is so far, I’m grateful but nervous.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

Art (15th April 2013), Aurelius (17th April 2013), BrianEn (16th April 2013), ceetee9 (15th April 2013), conk (15th April 2013), Craig (14th April 2013), Deega (15th April 2013), Deej (14th April 2013), Hervé (15th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th April 2013), Kindling (16th April 2013), Limor Wolf (15th April 2013), Magnus (16th April 2013), Mare (14th April 2013), Maunagarjana (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Mulder (16th April 2013), Rollo (14th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), soleil (18th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), TelosianEmbrace (14th April 2013), Unicorn (14th April 2013), william r sanford72 (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default Re: Intense Regression Experience I'd Like To Share

Abductees often feel that they were protected by aliens, however, it seems that what they protect is so called AAM (Active Alien Memory) which is a dead alien stored in an abductee till he gets a new body. Even so called “past lives memories” could be the memories of the containers/human bodies the AAM was inhabiting before, and not the memories of the actual host. Unfortunately, most hypnoterapsts do not know that.

Dr Corrado Malanga talked a lot about that in his lecture – Updates on Alien Interferences

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Aurelius (17th April 2013), conk (15th April 2013), Hervé (15th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th April 2013), Limor Wolf (15th April 2013), Maunagarjana (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), The Truth Is In There (15th April 2013), william r sanford72 (15th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

wow.. thanks for sharing

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deej For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

jookyle

im trying hard to figure out why this sounds so eerily familiar. not that this has happened to me but i have read this before somewhere almost word for word. and i also got the sensation of the reality of those moments. hmmm. have you posted this elsewhere in the last year or so?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JohnEAngel (here)
    jookyle

im trying hard to figure out why this sounds so eerily familiar. not that this has happened to me but i have read this before somewhere almost word for word. and i also got the sensation of the reality of those moments. hmmm. have you posted this elsewhere in the last year or so?
    No, this regression session only took place a few days ago.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Mulder (16th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Last edited by Mulder; 10th July 2013 at 01:51.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

12. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

sounds like they're creating hybrids with your dna. makes sense that they protect their assets. if any of the hybrids don't develop properly they need the donor alive to produce more or have to start from scratch with somebody else. just because they're nice to you doesn't mean they're nice to humanity in general. great invasions happen in secrecy. i don't know for sure but i'd be a bit concerned if i were on the alien radar. they're like a disease you can't get rid of until it kills you after you've been used up. but maybe i'm totally wrong and they're our friends and turning humans into food or ass****ing them is how greys and reptilians express their love
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Some people here are really too xenophobic. An alien could offer you a legitimate cure for cancer, and they would insist it's some kind of trick... And people wonder why aliens don't come out into the open?

Trust your intuition, Kyle. No one can explain what your experiences mean except you. Not even so-called 'experts'. True, there are technologies which can manipulate thoughts and even feelings one has, but intuition is more than a thought or feeling. Search deep within... The only ones who might have a better explanation than you yourself are the aliens with which you interacted.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), conk (15th April 2013), Hervé (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), Kindling (16th April 2013), Maunagarjana (16th April 2013), soleil (18th April 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2013), Wind (16th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

According to my subjective perception, few months ago the forum member ‘Daughter of Time’ has posted one of the most important articles on this topic, and generally. She posted it in several parts under the topic Horus Ra and Archontic Parasites and a consolidated version of the article can be found – HERE.

(many thanks to Daughter of Time for this!)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sms For This Post:

Kindling (16th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    Were the Gorillas like "Chewbacca" from star wars? I read there is a real alien species that looks like him.
    They were not. They basically looked like large gorillas with hour glass shaped heads, glowing white eyes, and their body coloring was all black except their backs which were a bright green.

I also want to say I've done a bit more and remember some more details. I remember being naked when sitting in the chair, I remember the chair being very comfortable and the blue alien being very comforting. The entire time I felt like I was playing with a friend. There were also greys in the room who paid no attention to me, they were just going about their business on their computers. There were two other tall blue ones watching this table with a glowing green center as I sat in the chair and the "crown" type thing spun around my head.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

BrianEn (16th April 2013), Kindling (16th April 2013), Magnus (16th April 2013), Mulder (16th April 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Sounds pretty wild Jook. I'll have to try and think of some questions for ya. I wants to know more.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

In regards to alien abductions there is something pretty important to be aware of, and apparently, most of the abductees are not, even the hypnotherapists. “By the way of deception” is alien strategy. There are honest and sincere UFO investigators and there are dishonest UFO investigators. Most of the later ones do not do it deliberately. Their research results are mostly a product of their wishful thinking or a result of manipulation by the very entities they research.

One of main tools aliens use to manipulate abductees and researchers are so called “screen memories”. These are simply false virtual reality scenarios or false stories uploaded into abductees in case he goes to a hypnotherapist. Such false stories are mostly supposed to paint a nice picture about aliens and to pump ego of the victim or at least, to keep him within a comfort zone. On the other hand, many hypnotherapists were writing books on the ground of “screen memories”, they recovered from the abductees, not being aware of the manipulation. So, people manipulated by aliens, manipulate and misinform other people.

Some of the most honest UFO investigators Barbara Bartholic and Dr Karla Turner have discovered it long ago. This probably costed them their lives, while the most of us are still ignorant in regards to their findings.

Quote SCREEN 'MEMORIES':

Contact Forum: You have found, have you not, that sometimes there are multiple levels, like the layers of an onion? An experiencer undergoes hypnosis and comes up with a scenario, then, when he is regressed to a deeper level, he breaks through the first level (you find out that it was a screen memory), and a different scenario emerges.

Karla Turner: Yes, and it seems to me that, in some cases, a bottom level can be reached.

CF: How many layers are there; how deep can you go; and what's at the bottom?

KT: We have not done enough research to answer any of those questions without being an armchair philosopher. Typically (not always) the first recall deals mostly with conscious information. When the subject is taken to the next deeper level of the trance state and asked to focus, often what will be reported is that what was seen was not the same as the conscious recall. Then a groping process begins. The subject thinks, "This was inaccurate; I feel that something was wrong; and when I focus, I see that it was not what I thought it was." That is a transitional level. There may be only a couple of levels -- as opposed to, say twenty levels -- but there certainly is a cover level, underlain by a more solid foundation. If the subjects are helped to program their mental computers to penetrate illusion and to speak only truthful, accurate statements, to, as Barbara has often said, "clarify vision," then they will recall radically different scenarios -- not expanded versions of the firsts scenarios, but something quite different from what their conscious memories had left them with. There are at least two levels, and possibly three.

CF: People have told us that they can break through screen memory after screen memory until they get to a scenario involving reptilians, and that is as far as they can go. Have you found that to be the case?

KT: In the few cases that I am very familiar with, when the "base line" was reached, reptilians were involved.

CF: Are the greys always involved in the top level?

KT: Sometimes the first level involves greys, sometimes humans, sometimes Pleiadians, sometimes strange animals.

CF: Abductees tell stories of seeing beings -- angelic Nordics, for example -- and then, when they concentrate and try to focus on their memories of those beings, they disappear, and behind them are these "lizard people."

KT: I am not familiar with a number of cases. I have heard other researchers talk about the same thing. In one case that I recount in "Into the Fringe," James had mostly conscious recollections and almost no hypnosis. He remembered being drawn into the proximity of a beautiful "Pleiadian" woman, who was very alluring and tender, and almost seductive. She wanted him to come into her embrace. When he got into the embrace, and thought she was going to kiss him, she disappeared entirely, and what was left in her place was a purplish-black, bumpy, almost slimy-looking character with fairly asymmetrical features. I have encountered this same type of creature in a couple of other cases. The entity was very strong. Instead of embracing James, the creature threw him down on the ground and shoved a two-foot-long tube down his throat, into his stomach, and pulled up stomach juices. The next day, he still had some of the bile taste, the interior of his throat was sore, and he discovered claw marks around both sides of his neck, where he had been held down. Whatever the entity was, there was something claw-like about it (which, of course, matches reptilians). Maybe, as close as he was to it, he could not perceive the whole figure. But he could see a bumpy covering, which could equate to the rough, scaly exterior sometimes reported to be reptilian. It is described as bumpy, ridged, bony, strong, clawed. – LINK
    So, victims of alien abductions and hypnotherapists not being aware of the “screen memories” and the ways how to penetrate them, often turn into alien propaganda vehicles.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Aurelius (17th April 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread