+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Water Wars? Australian/Chinese Partnership? Our 'Criminal Govt' have backed a 'LAME DUCK' on purpose..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Water Wars? Australian/Chinese Partnership? Our 'Criminal Govt' have backed a 'LAME DUCK' on purpose..!

Re: CHINA

Get ready for the (WATER WARS) and the (AUSTRALIAN IMPLOSION)...

A little background History

China in the past has been guilty of not being able to provide enough (Food & Water) for its population

Present

Quote Dr. Pieczenik has rightly stated that the Chinese (Do Not) have enough drinking Water (from a previous clip), and that's why they covet (Twiawan/Katmando) so vehemently next step (Australia)...
    • Chinese are in BIG Trouble both Socially & Financially - up to 80 - 150,000 protests over the last few years
    • They now have an ever increasing educated population that have been schooled in the West, who don't buy into the 'Communist Police State' which will eventually lead to the collapse of 'Communism' in China...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protes...ublic_of_China
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/chin...ay-339569.html
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-18684903
    http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=305&catid=8
    Onto my Country (Australia)

Our Criminal Govt. have allowed China to purchase some of our best (Food & Water) producing land in the Country...

Quote AUSTRALIA's biggest irrigator, Cubbie Station, was sold to a Chinese consortium despite a home-grown bid to buy it for more than $250 million.

Which holds over (50 WATER Licenses)...

http://www.news.com.au/business/comp...-1226498088038
    Quote Our Criminal Govt. have also allowed over 2,500 American Troops onto our Soil...

http://www.theage.com.au/national/fi...404-1wbi7.html
    Then...

Our Criminal Govt. have struck up a new (Historical (Strategic Partnership) Agreement) with China...

Apr 9, 2013

Prime Minister Julia Gillard has secured an historic partnership with China which will see cooperation on issues such as climate change, aid and currency trading.

All in toe with the NWO (Asia Pacific Union)

Quote KEVIN Rudd wants to spearhead the creation of an Asia-Pacific Union similar to the European Union by 2020

21-member APEC grouping, would encompass a regional free-trade agreement

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1111116542913
    PS - You don't need to be a Rocket-Scientist to work out what our Criminal Govt. & the NWO Globalists are going to do next

Summary

• China out of Water
    • New (Strategic Partnership) with China
    • Selling off our best (Food/Water) producing land to the Chinese
    • We now for the 1st time a large quadrant of (American Troops) on our soil
    • MASSIVE Spending WASTED to bring Australia in line with (all) the other (Broke) nations - The 2007 Labor Govt. started off with ($20bn) in the Kitty, now where over ($360bn) in Gross Debt..!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • And last but not least the (Asia Pacific Union)
    Chinese are in BIG Trouble Financially....

Quote Markets Live: Mining stocks (BLOODBATH)

April 15, 2013 - 1:29PM

Falling commodity prices and soft Chinese GDP data have wiped more than $15b off the local market, with gold miners the worst hit.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/busi...415-2huiz.html

Today's Headlines in the Australian

Stocks driven down by China GDP
    • THE ASX was headed for its biggest fall in four weeks, down 1.5pc in afternoon China's Q1 GDP missed expectations.
    • CHINA: Growth of 7.7pc disappoints
    • DOLLAR: Slides on China growth fears
    • GOLD: Bears bite into miners' stocks

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1226620738456
    NWO Globalist Minions - JuLIAR Gillard, Treasuer Wayne Swann & Kevin KRUDD have definitely committed (Treason by Stealth) on our Nation...

Question: How are they going to steal our WATER..?

Quote Answer:

1. As stated 'above' by buying it...

& worst still...

2. Stealing our (WATER) by stealth through the New Australian/Chinese (Strategic Partnership) all through the (CLIMATE CHANGE - CON)...
    But somehow I don't think their going to get away with it...

What a (FKING MESS)...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th April 2013 at 06:45.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Default Re: Water Wars? Australian/Chinese Partnership? Our 'Criminal Govt' have backed a 'LAME DUCK' on purpose..!

Due to the lack of water needed to grow grapes to produce wine, the PM and her Chinese friend are drinking their own urine.
    Actually, this has health benefits!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Abhaya (15th April 2013), soleil (15th April 2013), ulli (15th April 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Water Wars? Australian/Chinese Partnership? Our 'Criminal Govt' have backed a 'LAME DUCK' on purpose..!

Its strange if your hear something once you hear it again.
    Dannion Brinkly talks about ---forget oil--the next war will be fought over water.
    Those who have had a NDE are supposed to have been given an insight into potential future events.
    Some of his predictions have come true is the claim.

Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

jackovesk (15th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th April 2013), spiritguide (15th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I am very grateful for this thread.

I would like to encourage you (the reader) that selling/leasing natural resources to offshore international corporation was proved more then once to be reversible.

We see this reveres in countries that decided to default their debt and restart the economy again.
    Argentina, Turkey, Iceland.

We have the same thing in Israel about natural resource robbery by international corporation, and the public awareness tide here (in Israel) is fore public responsibility for the local community in contrast to global corporation profits.

The theme is is changing, I am very optimistic. I was not 3 years ago. But now I am.
    As you know the personal perception creates the personal reality.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

jackovesk (15th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013), ulli (15th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Atlantean Avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a small 18 acre hobby farm allotment in the Barossa Valley in South Australia. I had no water problems until a chinese consortium took ownership of the mega property at the base of my hilly land. It is rich fertile, prime growing land with a dam which most would consider a lake. In the past 6 months I have had my dam pumped dry, my 22,000 liter tank pumped dry, and my two 5000 liter tanks pumped dry. I now resort to carting 400 liters of tap water up to my farm every 2 day to keep my animals alive. Also taking the dam water so early in the season has meant I haven't been able to grow pasture for my animals. I also am carting 10 bales of hay up to my farm per week as well. If I give in and put my animals on someone else's property to make my life easier, my property will loose its zoning to have live stock on it. This will devalue my property more, meaning that if the chinese consortium wants to buy my land they will be able to buy it real cheap as it will be worth a fraction of what it was worth 15 years ago when I bought it.

I have no idea if holding on to my land will do me any good as our government seem to let the chinese have what they want. The agenda 21 has even helped to put a protection order on the area and declared it water shed. If you look at the protected and water shed zones in South Australia you will see that just about all of the arable land, suburbia and CBD are included. Does this mean that we all need to move to the desert to avoid living in their protected areas.

My council recently sent myself and my neighbors postcards telling us this news and that any housing on our land was no longer COMPLIANT with new zoning laws. I asked how we could become compliant and was told we couldn't as the land was no longer zoned for human habitation. I'll bet the state government will be more than happy to bend these new laws for the chinese. In the mean time my neighbors have been told that they can't even keep 1 chicken on their 18 acre property and should probably consider getting rid of their dog. They are starting with the rural areas but eventually they will start PROTECTING the land in suburbia. Where are we all supposed to go?

Constructive advice would be appreciated at this stage. As the way I see it, I may get through this summer but I don't know what I'll do if it happens again. I thought I had safeguarded myself by buying 2 x 5000 liter tanks last year. Obviously they can take as much as they want. They also took my neighbor's water.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlantean Avatar For This Post:

Fred Steeves (15th April 2013), jackovesk (15th April 2013), KellyNUTS (18th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Sophocles (15th April 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Atlantean Avatar (here)
    I have a small 18 acre hobby farm allotment in the Barossa Valley in South Australia. I had no water problems until a chinese consortium took ownership of the mega property at the base of my hilly land. It is rich fertile, prime growing land with a dam which most would consider a lake. In the past 6 months I have had my dam pumped dry, my 22,000 liter tank pumped dry, and my two 5000 liter tanks pumped dry. I now resort to carting 400 liters of tap water up to my farm every 2 day to keep my animals alive. Also taking the dam water so early in the season has meant I haven't been able to grow pasture for my animals. I also am carting 10 bales of hay up to my farm per week as well. If I give in and put my animals on someone else's property to make my life easier, my property will loose its zoning to have live stock on it. This will devalue my property more, meaning that if the chinese consortium wants to buy my land they will be able to buy it real cheap as it will be worth a fraction of what it was worth 15 years ago when I bought it.

I have no idea if holding on to my land will do me any good as our government seem to let the chinese have what they want. The agenda 21 has even helped to put a protection order on the area and declared it water shed. If you look at the protected and water shed zones in South Australia you will see that just about all of the arable land, suburbia and CBD are included. Does this mean that we all need to move to the desert to avoid living in their protected areas.

My council recently sent myself and my neighbors postcards telling us this news and that any housing on our land was no longer COMPLIANT with new zoning laws. I asked how we could become compliant and was told we couldn't as the land was no longer zoned for human habitation. I'll bet the state government will be more than happy to bend these new laws for the chinese. In the mean time my neighbors have been told that they can't even keep 1 chicken on their 18 acre property and should probably consider getting rid of their dog. They are starting with the rural areas but eventually they will start PROTECTING the land in suburbia. Where are we all supposed to go?

Constructive advice would be appreciated at this stage. As the way I see it, I may get through this summer but I don't know what I'll do if it happens again. I thought I had safeguarded myself by buying 2 x 5000 liter tanks last year. Obviously they can take as much as they want. They also took my neighbor's water.
    A Fantastic (Real Life) example of what is the (Core) problem about Chinese intervention with their path cleared (All The Way) through our (Criminal Govt via Globalisation/Agenda 21) through the Climate Change (Stealth)...

Thanks Atlantean Avatar...

Advice..?

Mate I (Hear) your pain & that of the animals who thought they had a home...

The only advice I can share with you it to ( TELL your Story) to as many people as you can...

Educate yourself as much as possible on the 'Devious' (Agenda 21) Con, and make your 'VOICE' heard in Council, Town Hall Meetings and anyone who will listen...

This confirms we are in the (FIGHT) of our very lives, to rid ourselves of these (Criminal-Bastard-PARASITES) as quickly as we an before it gets any worse...

Quote FOCUS: Knowledge Learned (The Truth) Shared is very (Powerful) my friend and take it from me they do and will listen...
    You know us Aussies, we put up with a certain amount of (Lies & Govt. Criminalty) but push us just that little too far and the (Globalists & their Govt. minions) will not only lose...

Quote They will know that they have been in a (Fair-Dinkum) FIGHT of their LIVES..!
    Rgs,

Jack

PS - The very same thing is happening up here in the Semi-Rural areas of the Sunshine Coast Qld...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th April 2013 at 12:24.

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Australia is the only country that has experienced growth during this global recession. Yeah your experiencing a slow down in the economy now but compared to the rest of the world you have had things really good.

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

thats only because they have been so good at hiding exactly what they are doing! Don't be fooled Andrew... this country is well and truly going down the ****ter unless we can all step up and get together against these pigs.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

jackovesk (17th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread