+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 3 13 52 LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

Quote Posted by divine_moments_of_truth (here)
    This is horrible, I don't think we can classify it as a "false flag" until we see the government's response.

It is interesting how the explosion closer to the finish line was right behind the array of international flags.

Peace be with everyone affected by this
    For me it is an open and shut case as soon as we learned there was a simultaneous drill.

Also the perfect distraction as Gold and other metals plummet.

Also...189 guests on this thread
    Last edited by Referee; 15th April 2013 at 22:19.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Antagenet (16th April 2013), Benimal (16th April 2013), bennycog (16th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), mattymoto (15th April 2013), selinam (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013), thunder24 (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

you tube clip posted by boston globe:

there is some graphic sites in this clip.

regards, corson

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th April 2013), Abhaya (15th April 2013), Benimal (16th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), Referee (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), thunder24 (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

I think it matters not, false flag, or not! The "they" will use any "act" or "act"ion of violence towards their agenda. If tptw did it, then their agenda is going forward, if a foreign terrorist did it, its PROBABLY because of something our Government has done, and if itt was an accident (which I doubt), they most likely will blame it on an American. Either way it is used by "them" for "their" agenda!

Whats interesting though, any of our soldiers coming back that were explosives or I.E.D. disablers can build that which they disable... and with the militias and such and the Gun debate, I could see "them" easily blaming this on said such.

I am not saying it was an United States Citizen nor am I saying it was a soldier! Just my thoughts on how "they" would operate.

I truly hope "they" do not do the said above.
    I truly hope we all do the below...

peace on earth, feed the world
    Last edited by thunder24; 15th April 2013 at 22:40.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Debra (15th April 2013), Deej (15th April 2013), gigha (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), Referee (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Debra (15th April 2013), Gardener (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jackovesk (16th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), mattymoto (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), thunder24 (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

The Boston marathon bombing has the signature of the shadow government written all over it!

"Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad", Mike Adams reports for Natural News.

"What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a 'controlled explosion' was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, 'Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.'

Some people believe this explosion might have been part of the demolition of another bomb. It seems unlikely, however, that a bomb at the library, one mile away, could be so quickly located and rigged to be exploded by the bomb squad in less than one hour following the initial explosions at the marathon."

This is the EXACT modus operandi of the secret brotherhood ruling the world from the shadows!

I remind you that during the 9/11 attacks, the US Air Force was conducting a "simulation" where terrorists hijackers had taken over passenger jets in order to fly them into the WTC towers.

"Simulations" of a terrorist attack were also undergoing in 2005 in London, when the actual attacks took place:

"On the afternoon and evening of 7th July 2005, information came to light about a private company running a terror rehearsal operation in London at the time that real explosions were reported to have occurred on the transport network. These revelations came not from an anonymous source but instead from the Managing Director (Peter Power) of the private firm running the terror rehearsal operation."

Do you think it was just a coincidence? Well, think again!

Peter Power: "Our scenario was very similar (...) it was based on bombs going off, to the time, the locations, all this sort of stuff. (...) there was a few seconds when the audience didn't realize whether it was real or not."

"Yesterday we were actually in the City working on an exercise involving mock broadcasts when it happened for real. (...) When news bulletins started coming on, people began to say how realistic our exercise was - not realizing there was an attack."

I don't know how many of you know, but almost one hour after the London Underground tube system attacks, a fourth bomb was detonated on the top deck of a double-decker bus.

But Mr. Power's "simulation" did not included any bus bombing "simulation"...or has it?

Peter Power: "We simulated a scenario with multiple bomb explosions (...) and 1 bus interchange, to stretch ourselves and test our capabilities."

SOURCE for the above information;
    Natural News article;

The officials have already labeled this as a TERRORIST attack. It is indeed a terrorist attack, but the terrorists are the so called "elite" who stage and benefit from these acts of terror.

It is yet another deception, PLEASE, do not fall for it! As a result, we will loose even more of our liberties. Let us wait and see who will be falsely accused guilty by the Babylonian Brotherhood and we shall find out what their secret agenda is. Stay OPEN MINDED, share the article. It is crucial to spread awareness.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

AMystic3434 (15th April 2013), Benimal (16th April 2013), crosby (15th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), northstar (16th April 2013), soleil (17th April 2013), yiolas (16th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alex Jones is saying then this might be a fals flag with some human implication.

A Boming Drill was going on at the same place at the same time!

Is this true?

What is your ideas on that one?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

GCS1103 (15th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), soleil (17th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as ‘controlled explosion’ drill by Boston bomb squad

Mike Adams
    Natural News
    April 15, 2013
    Report carried by info wars

Quote Two bombs have rocked the streets of Boston and reportedly injured 22 marathon runners (two have reportedly died). It’s too early to know the cause of these explosions, but you can rest assured both the state and federal government will try to use this tragic event to blame whatever convenient enemies are most advantageous for the government.
    No one has yet stepped forward to claim responsibility for the bombs, and the fact that no firearms were used in the attack may indicate this was NOT part of a false flag effort by the government to try to blame gun owners. (But it’s still way too early to tell…)

Here at Natural News, we are horrified at this loss of innocent life, and we are praying for the victims of this bombing as well as their families.

Bomb squad was running “controlled explosion” on the same day What’s not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a “controlled explosion” was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, “Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.”

Bloomberg news is now saying, “This is very likely a terrorist attack.”

The question is: Who are the terrorists? It’s far too early to take an informed guess on all this. However, it is indisputable that the FBI is actively engaged in carrying out bomb plots in the United States, then halting them at the last minute to “catch the terrorists.” This fact has been covered by the New York Times, among other publications.

Also read
    FBI ‘entrapment’ tactics questioned in web of phony terror plots and paid informants.

Keep in mind I am in no way blaming the FBI for this. Most men and women who work with the FBI are upstanding citizens who would be appalled at such acts. But it is theoretically possible that one of the FBI’s many “terror plots” went too far and turned into a live bomb instead of a dud followed by an arrest for “domestic terrorism.”

For the record, the explosions seemed relatively small for a false flag, and most false flags target children in order to maximize the emotional leverage after the event. That these explosions did not target children is yet more evidence that it may not have been a false flag at all.

Either way, terrorism always works in the favor of the state. It makes presidents look presidential, and it gives the government an excuse to crack down on civil liberties all across the country.

Be wary of who ultimately gets blamed for this, especially if it’s a veteran or patriot.
    This article was posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 at 3:58 pm

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

giovonni (15th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), thunder24 (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    I think it matters not, false flag, or not! The "they" will use any "act" or "act"ion of violence towards their agenda. If tptw did it, then their agenda is going forward, if a foreign terrorist did it, its PROBABLY because of something our Government has done, and if itt was an accident (which I doubt), they most likely will blame it on an American. Either way it is used by "them" for "their" agenda!

Whats interesting though, any of our soldiers coming back that were explosives or I.E.D. disablers can build that which they disable... and with the militias and such and the Gun debate, I could see "them" easily blaming this on said such.

I am not saying it was an United States Citizen nor am I saying it was a soldier! Just my thoughts on how "they" would operate.

I truly hope "they" do not do the said above.
    I truly hope we all do the below...

peace on earth, feed the world
    I think this is very accurate assessment of the situation.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deej For This Post:

gripreaper (16th April 2013), soleil (17th April 2013), thunder24 (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

My heart and Love to all the victims.

No one or any organization claiming this yet I see!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

GCS1103 (15th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    "What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a 'controlled explosion' was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.
    [Bolding mine] Just curious Avalonians, in what millennium do you think the MSM might get around to reporting that?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), northstar (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Yet more sadness, yet more madness.
    My heart and love to the victims.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

jagman (15th April 2013), Padmé (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), Teti75 (16th April 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

MSM reported that the third bomb found and defused was under the finish line grandstand. Good thing that one defaulted. Only heard one short report stating this, keep eyes and ears open.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

jagman (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

And I just found this on facebook..

Now THIS is bizarre. A few minutes ago I posted a link to a FB page called "Thoughts Go Out To All Involved In The Boston Explosions." The page was created TWO DAYS AGO. Within a couple of minutes, not only did the page disappear, but so did my links to that page! But guess what? While I still had the page up on my screen, I PHOTOGRAPHED it. Better copy and send this around now, because something is very, very wrong here......

Photo can be found here (I couldn't upload it for some reason)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/2204686781/

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

Antagenet (16th April 2013), Benimal (16th April 2013), MorningSong (16th April 2013), northstar (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), Selene (16th April 2013), selinam (16th April 2013), SilentStorm (15th April 2013), soleil (17th April 2013), spiritguide (15th April 2013), Teti75 (16th April 2013), thunder24 (15th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

message from the ptb, no gathering of crowds uniting for a common purpose... people will be fearful of crowds ... that's what I get from it ... I saw military uniforms at the site, how did the military get there so quick ??? why take down cell phone reception ??? seems to me allowing cell phone calls would let them trace the call from the bombers to their controllers ...bomb drills ??? oh we shouldn't do that ,they are having the marathon on that day... this event stinks ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 15th April 2013 at 23:43.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Antagenet (16th April 2013), bennycog (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), northstar (16th April 2013), Rich (22nd April 2013), Snookie (21st April 2013), soleil (17th April 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

The most vital thing for people who can peer behind the curtain to keep in mind is this: Watch your step, and keep your cool.

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    AJ...

very important information here. also, if you listen to the boston globe vid., that i posted a couple of posts back, around the 41, 42 second mark you can hear the officer say something to the affect that "somebody fu%^&d up. come on, theres gonna be pieces....." i am sickened by the thought that this is happening.
    regards, corson

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013), Referee (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), selinam (16th April 2013), thunder24 (16th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,872 times in 21,555 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    The Boston marathon bombing has the signature of the shadow government written all over it!
    Quote Posted by NewFounderHome (here)
    Alex Jones is saying then this might be a fals flag with some human implication.
    I just merged the above two threads into the existing thread covering the bombs at the Boston Marathon.

Earlier today, two other mods merged two other threads into this one as well .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

heysoulsister (16th April 2013), NewFounderHome (15th April 2013), Referee (16th April 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2013)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Alex Jones on live news stream now at

http://www.infowars.com/listen-on-the-internet/#
    Blessings,
    Yiola

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

crosby (15th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jagman (15th April 2013)

37. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

UPDATE on the Boston Marathon

lots of great info here – so obviously a setup.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/.rss
    blogger post – We heard on CTV on channel 15 in Canada
    A reporter said that someone was in a building on the 4th floor looking out the window watching the race and seen the frist explosion and cloud of smoke and told by an army ranger said that “there will be more explosions and you must get out of the building, now.”

Before the second explosion went off
    “Adding further heartbreak to utter tragedy, the last mile of Monday’s Boston Marathon, which was rocked by at least two explosions resulting in an unknown number of injuries and casualties Monday afternoon, was dedicated to the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting massacre. Boston Athletic Association president Joanne Flaminio said before the race that had a “special significance” because it was 26.2 miles long and there was 26 victims in the Newtown attack. There was also a group of Newtown parents running as part of a group called Team Newtown Strong who were raising money for local charities. A banner honoring the victims, hung at the end of the 26th mile, can be seen in the photo above.

“In the first twenty miles we’re honoring the twenty Sandy Hook first graders,” Laura Nowacki, a spokesperson for Newtown Strong, explained to WBUR Boston. “When we crest Heartbreak Hill, and we’re coming back towards Boston, we run the final six for our six fallen educators, including their lives, to protect our children.”

There was a 26-second moment of silence for the victims before the race started.

Update 4:07 p.m.: Newtown families were reportedly seated in the VIP section right by where the explosions went off. There’s no word whether they are among the 23 injured and two dead from the explosions.
    http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...victims/64250/

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Antagenet (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), selinam (16th April 2013), thunder24 (16th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 3 13 52 LastLast