+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 52 LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

1. Link to Post #441
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    [...]

but that dude with the legs blown off to me, should not b alive in that wheel chair, and sure as hell shouldn't b coherent and looking like he was.

[...]
    Yet some people even come back from the "dead."

It isn't so much that he is alive, since:

Quote i remember one time working the box out in the county , this guy got both legs ran over by a train and funny thing is there was no blood just major crushing so i have seen weird thing’s emt-b career FD…..texas
    Posted by james temple | April 21, 2013, 9:34 am
    Reply to this comment

When you cut an artery cleanly then it bleeds out. When arteries are torn the muscles around the artery contracts and the muscles put enough pressure on the arteries to stop them from bleeding out. Although in a while the muscles relax and the artery is free to bleed out. Think of it like an Umbilical cord, We cut them so we need to stop the bleeding, animals on the other hand chew them and that stops them from bleeding out. I hope that helps you understand.
    Posted by Dave | April 21, 2013, 12:11 pm
    Reply to this comment
    ... but that he wasn't carted out as a priority. Unless, with blood circulation in his legs being shut down from the physiological shock, priority was given to the continuous bleeders?

Jeff Bauman in hospital

Last edited by Hervé; 22nd April 2013 at 01:55.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Jeffrey (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

I agree there is probably a mix of real and staged victims. They probably learned from sandy hook they need more pictures some real some not...Like Silent Feathers I too am trying to wrap my head around this there is a lot of info to consider, Vivek my advise is to open up your mind a bit more.....This one IMO may be bigger then 911 it may take weeks to figure this out.

Max Igan said just like Sandy Hook be careful they will try to make alterative media look bad. To me the blood looks too thick and too bright red. Where are the footprints dragging it around? Putting someone with blown off legs in a wheelchair would make them bleed faster would it not? where are the splatter marks?

You watch they will combine CISPA into some anti terrorism bombing security legislation
    Last edited by Referee; 22nd April 2013 at 02:09.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

5. Link to Post #443
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

should any of those victims have blood coming out of their noses or ears in the pictures, at the top of this page?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. Link to Post #444
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Just a thought on the supposed "odd redness" of the blood: could this be an artifact of modern auto-corrected digital photography? Movie/theatrical blood is now pretty accurate, color wise.

But modern cameras have photoshop fixes built-in that automatically color correct photos(warm the film temperature), smooth skin, amplify contrast, amplify color curves, vibrance etc etc etc. Add to that that most websites automatically "improve" again the color in photos, copy these a few times onto other servers - and who knows what the original color of the photo was? It has all been automatically "optimized." Just saying that I wouldn't take the supposed perfect red color of the blood shown here to be indicative of anything much.

And yes, these photos are gory. One way or another.

Regards,

Selene

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Hervé (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013)

8. Link to Post #445
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Now, my question. Why would there need to be any actors? There would be plenty of real casualties. There were plenty of real casualties. It wouldn't make any sense to go to the trouble of hiring actors with fake injuries when there would already be so many real injuries (people died too).

You've seen the bomb detonate now in a crowd of people. Now, revisit that man's story. He claims he's a medical expert. Look at all of the medical experts that were actually on the scene. Like Dr. Allan Panter for instance (referenced in the article below and in many videos I've watched of the explosion), or all the EMS personnel.

There's testimony of employees at the hospital's that the victims were at. Those hospitals employ real doctors and surgeons. Real nurses, real staff. Are they all in on it too?
    Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Please, watch the first videos and consider my question. Then, reconsider Steve Apple's sanity.

Thanks,

Vivek
    Yes - there was two explosions in crowds of people near the finish line of the Boston marathon. I've no doubt of that.

The explosions seem to me to be relatively low velocity explosions, capable of injuring many and killing a few, producing more smoke than blast, not high grade military explosives. Only three are claimed dead.

If I recall correctly, Dr. Allan Panter is the one who ran the race and finished just before the blasts, and whose wife was lucky enough to have left the scene of one of the blasts just in time, as her husband had finished running. I have not seen enough of his interviews to form a clear opinion, but I've little doubt that he could have helped triage the injured.

As I stated above, the actors were, in my view, there to insure some quality and horrific video footage for the TV news broadcasts that evening.

There was an event ... there were injuries and deaths ... but the magnitude of the event and much of the story line surrounding the event is a pack of lies, in my view.

What was a smaller event has been magnified in the public view to a larger event, deliberately and with malice aforethought, in order to drive an ongoing agenda of tyranny and fear.

I can appreciate, Vivek, that you are convinced that this event is not some grand conspiratorial plot, but rather closer to what is portrayed in the news.

However let's please stick to the topic, without casting dispersions on those who find evidence of larger conspiracies here. Those who disagree with you are not necessarily insane, or making weak, illogical, and poorly thought-out speculation without evidence.

It is vital that we realize that we are not the enemy, that we don't fall into infighting amongst ourselves. Give the benefit of the doubt to the rest of us, at least until we clearly demonstrate that we have not earned such.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), seko (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

10. Link to Post #446
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

It would seem a possibility to me that like Paul said the bomb was real enough. But actors may have been present none the less. The fact that this Jeff became so prominent in the media and made the dramatic return to consciousness to immediately identify the suspect, which was front page of the msm drama of course, would seem to fit that bill for me. He would be the only guy supposedly that saw the guy put the bomb down with their own eyes.

All that coupled with the seeming impossibility of his injury...... If I were to wager then I'd say he was planted in the midst of the chaos so he could further incriminate their patsy later, which he did.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), seko (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013)

12. Link to Post #447
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    The fact that this Jeff became so prominent in the media and made the dramatic return to consciousness to immediately identify the suspect, which was front page of the msm drama of course, would seem to fit that bill for me. He would be the only guy supposedly that saw the guy put the bomb down with their own eyes.
    Ah - yes - excellent point. Thanks.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013)

14. Link to Post #448
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), Hervé (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013)

16. Link to Post #449
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Beside photographic coloring artifacts, more comments to that same article from an experienced dude:

Quote Wow well two of you must have sucked as EMT’s, your femoral artery stops above the knee, which means he wasn’t bleeding from an arterial rupture you idiots. You’ve never seen oxygenated blood that color? Have you never seen a serious case of bleeding before? You morons need to shut up before you embarrass real first responders and medical professionals everywhere.

Posted by RationalThought | April 21, 2013, 3:16 pm Reply to this comment
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), Jeffrey (22nd April 2013)

18. Link to Post #450
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!
    EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!

------------------

It does seem seem a bit odd that someone with his legs blown off would not bleed out on the spot much less seem relatively calm.

However, it DOES HAPPEN. I've seen it myself, more than once, in more than one accident.

The following E X T R E M E L Y G R A P H I C!! video is such an example. This Vietnam police officer was literally cut in half by a truck. Did he bleed out?

Hardly.

In fact there isn't as much blood as you'd think there'd be from a body that was sliced in half by a truck.

Nor does the victim seem to be in pain. In fact he's talking to the photographer while playing with his body parts.

I would never ( well, maybe never ) link to such a graphic example but it would seem in this situation it is ( perhaps ) relevant to what's been discussed/argued/debated.

A person can literally be cut in half, not just legs blown off, and not bleed out -- and seem to be relatively nonchalant about it.

Just for the record IMO this Boston incident stinks to high heaven -- perhaps even higher. Whether there are/were actors involved makes no difference to me. The deed is done. There will be many to follow. Some bigger. Some smaller. Some perhaps even legit and not false flags. ( Okay, humor me here )

For those of you that still desire to proceed to the video here's the link...

But first another warning: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!

I lied, that was five more warnings so please don't complain.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), Eram (22nd April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Hervé (22nd April 2013), Jeffrey (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

20. Link to Post #451
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

No probs Vivek if you think it was the result of the explosions fine and it may turn out that way.
    The vid of the first blast was inconclusive to me, there was an explosion panic and the casualties left
    on the pavement. So from that we could not make any conclusive conjecture either way. If you think
    it was a straight forward pressure cooker bomb then thats where you are. The speculation of actors
    comes from the fact they have them as the CCN vid shows and false flags have always been used.
    Whether this is one or not is obviously what we are discussing, the vid of what looks like the older
    brother in one vid and the younger brother stepping out of the boat looking alive, only to be told
    one is dead and the other is critical with a throat wound, heightens the speculation.

The article said there were three dead and over 170 injured, the majority must have been from
    the second explosion as the first shows about a dozen on the floor. Many may of had light wounds
    and run out of shot, but the scope for using actors for photo ops is also part of the propaganda
    effect. The problem I suppose is we do not trust the official view on many of these events
    with good reason as the FBI have set up a few of them. Anyway its 4am over here and I should
    have been in bed hours ago , so this post may not read as coherent as it was in my head ..LOL..
    Good job I have not got work tomorrow, I may edit this in the morning goodnight ..LOL

Boston Heroes .....Great PR

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd April 2013 at 09:34.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

seko (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

22. Link to Post #452
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!
    EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!

------------------

It does seem seem a bit odd that someone with his legs blown off would not bleed out on the spot much less seem relatively calm.

However, it DOES HAPPEN. I've seen it myself, more than once, in more than one accident.

The following E X T R E M E L Y G R A P H I C!! video is such an example. This Vietnam police officer was literally cut in half by a truck. Did he bleed out?

Hardly.

In fact there isn't as much blood as you'd think there'd be from a body that was sliced in half by a truck.

Nor does the victim seem to be in pain. In fact he's talking to the photographer while playing with his body parts.

I would never ( well, maybe never ) link to such a graphic example but it would seem in this situation it is ( perhaps ) relevant to what's been discussed/argued/debated.

A person can literally be cut in half, not just legs blown off, and not bleed out -- and seem to be relatively nonchalant about it.

Just for the record IMO this Boston incident stinks to high heaven -- perhaps even higher. Whether there are/were actors involved makes no difference to me. The deed is done. There will be many to follow. Some bigger. Some smaller. Some perhaps even legit and not false flags. ( Okay, humor me here )

For those of you that still desire to proceed to the video here's the link...

But first another warning: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!

I lied, that was five more warnings so please don't complain.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068

Well that's compelling evidence.... Well while it still very well could be that jeff is an actor... I have to say that I now don't see his injuries as being as impossible as I was thinking they were earlier.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Hervé (22nd April 2013), Jeffrey (22nd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

24. Link to Post #453
    Costa Rica Avalon Member angel in disguise's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure if this has been posted, but it certainly is interesting...

Last edited by Muzz; 22nd April 2013 at 07:58. Reason: As requested

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angel in disguise For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd April 2013), Eram (22nd April 2013)

26. Link to Post #454
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

There had to have been at least 200 to 300 people on that sidewalk/veranda area, at a major sporting event, near the finish line. I would guess there had to be some cellphone cameras and camcorders recording from within the group. I would be surprised if there were less than 1 out of 10 people recording. That would be 20 to 30. (I know there would be at least that at the finish line of the marathon they run in my little town.) Let's drop that number in half. Now, drop it in half again. I would expect at least 5 to 7 people would have captured something from within the "blast area." Are there any?

The blown-out window was, well... blown OUT, not in. It appears to have been blasted out from the inside. The shards of (probably tempered glass, which is designed to break into small pieces) glass did not go far from the window. Wouldn't that indicate the explosion was indoors, and not very strong?

There is a brief but bright orange flash, then the smoke goes up, not out. The flash looks hot, and anyone close enough (whether bomb or pyrotechnic flash grenade) would be burned. My heart goes out to anyone that was close to the epicenter - as I assume they were badly burned. Come to think of it, they would have no hair either. Were there any reports of anyone really badly burned, or that had their hair burned off? If no, then I wonder about a flash grenade, maybe behind the glass.

I saw two or three objects get lifted by the explosion (slow down the film to frame-by frame 0:07 to 0:09 and watch full screen) - they look like shoes. I don't know how much blast force went horizontally, but this shows at least some of the blast force trajectory was upwards. It could be shoes in a backpack on top of an explosive or pyrotechnic device, but (I would say) it could not have blasted someone's shoes off that they were wearing, because they would move laterally, not vertically.

It actually appears to me that most of the force went upwards, not outwards. Sickeningly, that could be because the lateral blast force got absorbed into legs, or (hopefully) because it was pyrotechnics and aimed upwards (to avoid hitting actors.) Yes, my emotions want this all to be pyrotechnics, actors, and a false-bombing false-flag, but I am trying to be as objective as possible.

After the plume of thick off-white smoke goes upwards, then some gray-white smoke envelopes the crowd, and they are totally obscured for nearly 15 seconds. Anyone who has ever been on stage or on a stage crew knows that 15 seconds is plenty of time to set up a scene (if indeed, this is a false flag utilizing actors, as I believe is the case.)

About 14 seconds after the first explosion goes off, a second explosion goes off - only it is about 6 buildings down the street. Probably at least 600 feet away from the first explosion area. But wait... the mainscream news showed the 2 brothers arriving, together, into black backpack explosion site #1 (one brother with a white backpack, and a one with a gray small backpack.) So, was the "bomb" that was down the street (that apparently injured no one at all?) the bomb that was announced "this is only a drill, bomb will go off in one minute" (or something to that effect) and admittedly done by DHS/FBI/BPD?

If that is true and we are still not skeptical of a bomb by good guys and a bomb by bad guys coincidentally going off within 14 seconds of each other... well, we deserve the "Trust me. Pull my finger" award.

One last thing: I have on several occasions in my life had (relatively minor) injuries where I cut through muscle and fat - and even one where you could see the bone. Plus, one gusher where I chopped my foot with an ax. So, I have an idea what I would expect to see in images of shrapnel wounds (as described, in text, by the medical personnel that Vivek linked.) Are there any images that show this? I have seen a number of images of torn clothing that don't appear to have wounds - but maybe the clothing is hiding the wounds. Are there any images that show this?

Dennis

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Akasha (25th April 2013), Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013)

28. Link to Post #455
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I split off some 25 posts, from this thread and one other thread into a new and separate thread: Explosions at Boston marathon - split thread, as explained in the Mod-edit note that I just added before the first post of that new split thread.

29. Link to Post #456
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Beside photographic coloring artifacts, more comments to that same article from an experienced dude:

Quote Wow well two of you must have sucked as EMT’s, your femoral artery stops above the knee, which means he wasn’t bleeding from an arterial rupture you idiots. You’ve never seen oxygenated blood that color? Have you never seen a serious case of bleeding before? You morons need to shut up before you embarrass real first responders and medical professionals everywhere.

Posted by RationalThought | April 21, 2013, 3:16 pm Reply to this comment
    I still have a problem with the color and lack of foot prints in the blood. Blood takes on a browner tint especially when in a pool. Yes it could be color corrected camera type changes however I am still skeptical. I studied as a marine biologist and have seen plenty of blood....
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Referee

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Akasha (25th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #457
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    There had to have been at least 200 to 300 people on that sidewalk/veranda area, at a major sporting event, near the finish line. I would guess there had to be some cellphone cameras and camcorders recording from within the group. I would be surprised if there were less than 1 out of 10 people recording. That would be 20 to 30. (I know there would be at least that at the finish line of the marathon they run in my little town.) Let's drop that number in half. Now, drop it in half again. I would expect at least 5 to 7 people would have captured something from within the "blast area." Are there any?
    Lots of cameras, no doubt, but the cameras in the street, such as the one for the Boston Globe video you displayed, don't show what was going on behind the screen between the runners and the audience, and the cameras in the audience behind the screens were more likely looking out into the street, than at the ground near the shops behind them.

32. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Check it out especially if you have a media platform.......Huge news to be coordinated with a mass Alternative media release. Idahopicker does his homework.

Referee

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd April 2013), Kimberley (22nd April 2013)

34. Link to Post #459
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

With all these (Graphic Images) in our faces 24/7 from the PTW/MSM...

I thought I'd lighten the mood with a (TRANQUIL SCENE) for a change, to (RELAX) & re-charge your batteries..

Click image/link below...

Tranquility Image

PS - Feeling better now..
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd April 2013 at 11:06.

35. Link to Post #460
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Boston Blank: Could Dzhokhar walk out of boat with 'deadly' throat wound?

MIRANDA rights revoked............This is very convenient, Gitmo & waterboarding next ?

Published on 22 Apr 2013

The surviving suspect in last week's terror bombings in Boston has been slipping in
    and out of consciousness in hospital, but has been able to make a written
    statement for the first time. The 19-year-old received a throat injury during a fierce
    standoff with police and is still unable to speak. Charges against the alleged
    bomber are due to be filed later on Monday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 52 LastLast