+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 52 LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

1. Link to Post #381
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Might as well repost this here too:
    Great info! Great job!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st April 2013 at 03:32. Reason: Trim quoted material

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spix For This Post:

Hervé (21st April 2013)

3. Link to Post #382
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

I stand corrected Vivek I will get this info to Daboo7 I hope he puts out a correction! Nice work.

Kevin
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Jeffrey (21st April 2013)

5. Link to Post #383
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

An Admiral effort on your behalf Vivek, sharing your own truth on how 'in your eyes' the events unfolded...

As I have stated right from the 'Get-go' of the bombing...

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PSSS - Know just (1 THING) on a Day like today & the Weeks leading up to the Event, the (Main Street) would have be littered with...

CCTV Cameras (They would have EVERYTHING on Film)...

So 'Now' the Feds should have it on film just where the brothers (Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev)...
    • Were b4 the bombing took place..?
    • Were at the time of 'Detonation'..?
    • Were Immediately after the 'Detonation'..?

Not to forget the (Drill) that was in full swing before, during & after the event...

As we (ALL) know, just like (All) the 'False Flags', this crucial 'Evidence' will (Never) see the light of Day...

What we do know is that Dzhokhar will be interview by a crack federal team of 'Interrogators' who have had experience at (Guantanimo Bay) & Middle East..!

PS -

NY Times: ‘FBI Staged Terror Attacks’

April 20, 2013

This is the latest up to the minute info on the tragic Boston marathon bombings.

The FBI and other agencies have a long and well documented history of staging terror events to get more power. It’s also suspicious they told us only to observe photos and information they provided, after postponing a press conference set to take place earlier this week, and awkward media bumbling in misreporting the capture of a lone suspect.

In this video, Alex proves that the Federal system has the motive as well as the means and history of staging terror events. They are suspect number one.

RELATED: Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I. – http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/op...pagewanted=all

RELATED: FBI organizes almost all terror plots in the US – http://www.infowars.com/fbi-organize...ots-in-the-us/

RELATED: Full Extent of FBI Role in Boston Bombing Will Never Be Known – http://www.infowars.com/full-extent-...ever-be-known/

RELATED: Why Government Should Be The First Suspect In Any Terror Attack – http://www.infowars.com/why-governme...terror-attack/

RELATED: The FBI Needs To Explain Why It Failed To Monitor Boston Bombing Suspect Despite A Clear Warning – http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-w...suspect-2013-4

RELATED: Was the FBI Monitoring Boston Bombing Suspects for Years? – http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013...suspects-years

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ny-times...r-attacks.html

PSS -

Quote Dzhokhar had time to tweet on the run...?
    Surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had time to tweet on the run

After killing 3 and wounding 180, the surviving brother tweets, 'Ain’t no love in the heart of the city,” a line from rapper Jay-Z. He adds, chillingly, 'stay safe people.'
    Comments (32)
    By Deborah Hastings / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Friday, April 19, 2013, 5:33 PM

Between planting bombs and being on the lam, he somehow found time to tweet.

Boston bombing “Suspect 2,” identified by police as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, took to Twitter about a dozen times since Monday’s deadly twin blasts killed three people and injured more than 180 others.

PHOTOS: MANHUNT FOR BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING SUSPECTS

At 12:43 a.m. Wednesday, the subject of a massive manhunt wrote: “I’m a stress free kind of guy.”

@J—tsar is the handle of 19-year-old Tsarnaev, the alleged bomber still at large. His brother, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was killed during a high-speed car chase in which the pair lobbed bombs at pursuing police.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev quotes Mufti Ismail Menki, who Tsarnaev says is a Muslim scholar in Zimbabwe.

LIVE COVERAGE: MANHUNT UNDERWAY FOR BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING SUSPECT

The missives ranged from the mundane to the malevolent.

Just a few hours after the gruesome attacks, he wrote, “Ain’t no love in the heart of the city,” a line from rapper Jay-Z. He added, “stay safe people.”

RELATED: BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS MANHUNT: A TIMELINE

That night, he wrote “Lol those people are cooked.”

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev quotes Jay-Z.

On Tuesday he posted “So then I says to him, I says, relax bro my beard is not loaded.”

RELATED: LUPICA: WHOEVER DID BOMBINGS WILL BE CAUGHT

On Friday, someone retweeted that post and added “But my backpack is.”

Tuesday was a busy Twitter day for the wanted man, whose Twitter avatar is a snarling lion.

RELATED: BOSTON MARATHON RUNNER QUESTIONED BY COPS SAYS 'I DIDN'T DO IT.'

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev makes light of the manhunt looking for him on Twitter.

He advised one follower to get “Claritin clear,”an apparent reference to the allergy medicine.

He also took time to monitor what was being tweeted about the bombings.

PHOTOS: COMFORT DOGS IN BOSTON

Some had posted the now-famous photo of a man shielding a prone, bloodied woman. It was accompanied an incorrect claim that the man was the woman’s boyfriend and was planning to propose.

“Fake story,” @J—tsar tweeted back.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev Twitter page shows he was tweeting after the twin blasts.

PHOTOS: TWO EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON FINISH LINE

His last Twitter words came Wednesday at 12:30 p.m., when he retweeted a comment from Mufti Ismail Menk, whose Twitter profile says he is a Muslim scholar in Zimbabwe:

“Attitude can take away your beauty no matter how good looking you are or it could enhance your beauty, making you adorable.”

RELATED: BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING MAY BE LINKED TO DOMESTIC ATROCITY ANNIVERSARIES: EXPERTS

Social media expert Ken Anderson, who co-directs a University of Colorado at Boulder project that monitors social media during emergencies, has been documenting traffic about the Boston bombings.

“Social media is something that can be used to do good things — and something that can be used to do bad things.”

RELATED: FBI RELEASES IMAGES OF BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECTS

DHastings@nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1322163
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd April 2013 at 04:27. Reason: As part of a thread split, I removed the quotes of Vivek where the originals were being split, but left your words untouched as they were well spoken

6. Link to Post #384
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

My thinking is that, either he is telling the truth
    and he needs to hide over the weekend, in case
    the g-men want him dead or this is another sort
    of distraction, created by the government.

Beck isn't really known for his truthfulness, so i
    guess it could go either way.

7. Link to Post #385
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Glen Beck is he sitting on info? Warns the Government they have until Monday or Blaze will expose the Government.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Jeffrey (21st April 2013)

9. Link to Post #386
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

An Admiral effort on your behalf Vivek, sharing your own truth on how 'in your eyes' the events unfolded...
    It's not how the event unfolded in my eyes. That post had a video that documented the detonation of a bomb in the middle of a crowd of people. The photographs are of that same crowd after the bomb exploded. It's not my truth, it's just what happened.

The video is right there, along with the photographs. I can only post nine images per post. There are plenty more (pictures and videos).

10. Link to Post #387
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    It's not how the event unfolded in my eyes. That post had a video that documented the detonation of a bomb in the middle of a crowd of people. The photographs are of that same crowd after the bomb exploded. It's not my truth, it's just what happened.

The video is right there, along with the photographs. I can only post nine images per post. There are plenty more (pictures and videos).
    'He was just relaxed': After attack, Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev partied, went to gym

By Erik Ortiz / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, April 20, 2013, 1:56 PM

The 19-year-old UMass-Dartmouth sophomore acted as if everything was normal following the attack, friends said. Tsarnaev was described as a nice kid who liked soccer and never shared any radical ideas.

He was hardly running scared.

As authorities worked vigorously to identify the culprits behind the carnage at the Boston Marathon, 19-year-old suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev acted as if everything was normal.

The sophomore attended a party two days after Monday’s bombing. He hit the gym. And he went to his dorm room at UMass-Dartmouth for a night’s rest, according to reports.

“He was just relaxed,” a student who claimed to be at the same party Wednesday night as Tsarnaev told The Boston Globe.

But Tsarnaev and his 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, became the nation’s most wanted men when a campus police officer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology was shot dead Thursday night — at the hands of the brothers, police said.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed during an ensuing shootout with police, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was finally captured Friday night after a daylong manhunt outside of Boston in Watertown, about an hour north from his college.

But as the rest of the country wanted to know who could have planted two deadly bombs that killed three spectators and injured more than 180 people, Tsarnaev was apparently keeping up appearances.

“He had the balls to come back and act like everything was OK, like nothing happened,” friend Andrew Glasby told ABC News.

Andrew Glasby, friend of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who lived in the same dorm, says he spoke with the alleged bomber a day after Monday’s Boston Marathon attack.

Glasby said he lives a floor above Tsarnaev and they happened to talk a day after the bombing.

“I thought it was just regular old Jahar,” Glasby said, referring to Tsarnaev’s nickname. “We had a typical conversation, he was not startled, he was not scared, he was not anything. He was just the same old Jahar.”

UMass confirmed that Tsarnaev was on campus Wednesday, and that his access card swipes showed he visited the gym and went to his dorm room that night, ABC News reported.

Glasby said Tsarnaev even offered to give him a lift to his family’s home on Friday.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the alleged Boston Marathon bomber, wrestled in high school. He was also active in intramural soccer at UMass-Dartmouth.

“I was just shocked,” Glasby said after hearing his friend was identified as the alleged bomber. “Shocked is the word for it. I did note expect it. This was out of nowhere.”

Tsarnaev enjoyed playing intramural soccer and soccer video games, listening to hip-hop and using marijuana, although he said he had stopped smoking this year, Glasby said.

He never spoke about radical beliefs or political motivations, friends added.

The Tsarnaev brothers were legal permanent residents of the United States and ethnic Chechens whose family left Kyrgyzstan, a former Soviet republic.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev was well-liked and friendly with many of his classmates, even taking trips with friends to Times Square.

“He never said anything about Russia versus the United States,” Pamala Rolon, a 22-year-old UMass Dartmouth senior who was friendly with Tsarnaev, told The Globe.

Other friends and acquaintances described Tsarnaev as someone who was low-key and friendly.

“He was one of the nicest kids,” Chris Barry, a friend who had wrestled with Tsarnaev, told ABC News. “Every single time I saw him, he made sure to say hi.”

But Emily DeInnocentis, 23, said Tsarnaev came to her house for a party uninvited last fall and spread string cheese on the couch and took her cat upstairs for no reason, The Globe reported.

“We just didn’t invite him over after that,” she told the newspaper. “How many people just pick up your cat and go upstairs?”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1322828

11. Link to Post #388
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,857 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    This has been posted however I do not remember where...
    It was posted earlier on this same thread: Post #342, and posted again later in another thread that I have merged onto this thread: Post #378 .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. Link to Post #389
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

---------------

Jackovesk,

Great article. Yet, I don't understand what that article has to do with the post. Care to explain the connection?

13. Link to Post #390
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Glen Beck is he sitting on info? Warns the Government they have until Monday or Blaze will expose the Government.

The is 'Glen Beck's (MOMENT of TRUTH)...

His (Entire) Career rests on this...

Im putting him on (Beck Watch)...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st April 2013 at 04:21.

14. Link to Post #391
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

---------------

Jackovesk,

Great article. Yet, I don't understand what that article has to do with the post. Care to explain the connection?
    FBI Boston Bombing Video Altered To Hide Fact Bomber Was Black Ops Mercenary?

Friday, April 19, 2013 11:45

FBI surveillance video is in fact a digitally manipulated slideshow of still photos and not an actual video.

This is evidenced by the existence of ghost images appearing in between still photos in the so-called video as a transition effect is applied during the fade between frames.

As many in the alternative media have already pointed out special-ops were photographed all over the site of the Boston Marathon bombing before, during and after the attacks.

While there is speculation those photographed could be Navy Seals the overwhelming majority of the evidence points to those in the photograph being part of a for hire black-ops mercenary squad known as Tradecraft.

Shortly after Before It’s News reporter Alexander Higgins reported on the digitally manipulated slideshow the FBI and the media are fraudulently passing as actual surveillance video it was suggested the alteration may have been done to hide mercenary’s signature skull logo.

Upon asking why this may have been done it was suggested the video may very well have been altered to hide the tell-tale skull that is part of the Trade Craft insignia the alternative media is buzzing about..

After further investigating the so-called FBI surveillance “video” for signs of alteration it was immediately obvious that the images of the alleged suspects had possibly been altered to hide the fact they where in fact part of the black-ops team on site.

This image comparing the alleged suspect, which police say is still at large and is the man that physically planted both of the bombs, to the black-ops personnel photographed at the bombing.

To be clear here is an actual picture of the alleged suspected

Enlarging the image reveals a clear area that may have been digitally manipulated to hide the skull logo.

As previously noted:

For an explanation of why the video is clearly a slide show that is being faked into appearing to a video see this.

With mercenary firms around the globe now owned by Wall Street banks and acting as private armies for global elitists who are funded in most cases exclusively with US taxpayer money such ruthless thugs not loyal to our Constitution have no business conducting operations inside the United States.

It raises all kinds of questions about their presence which become even more intriguing when considering the main stream corporate media and law enforcement officials refuse to even acknowledge their presence at the bomb site nonetheless date attempt to explain why they were there and what they were doing.

PS - Set Up..!!!

Can it only happen in the movies? You tell me!

PSS -

Video: Boston Globe Tweets About Controlled Explosion Before It Happens

April 20, 2013

On the day of the bombings during the Boston Marathon, The Boston Globe tweeted “Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.”

As of now, one apparent suspect has been killed and the other aprehended for an event officials were committing as well or knew was going to happen? Is it once again a coincidence that officials happened to be running drills of the exact same events that occur later in the day?

Before I get into this further, alternative media and others who are paying attention to what’s actually happening, are not the only one’s seeing the clear pattern and impossible coincidences the mainstream media seems to magically miss. Former Congresswomen Cynthia McKinney made several tweets on the day of the event, even she has suspicion about the coincidences that exist. Cynthia’s Tweets.

I cannot tell you precisely what happened because I do not know. All I am able to tell you is what I have been able to find in my own research and from what I am seeing here, it is all very similar to previous false flag attacks that have occurred in the past. When it came to 9/11, 7/7 London bombings, Sandy Hook shootings and others, the media was leaving out all details regarding very large and telling coincidences. What benefit would there be from leaving out the fact that there is the existence of identically mirrored drills being run at the exact same time as the “terrorist” incidents themselves? Not to mention the drills being run were remarkably identical to the incidents that ended up playing out. While the answer to this question might seem obvious to some, to others it simply is not being looked at.

Why is it that every time suspicious terrorist activity occurs in the United States, there is little to no degree of separation between government and three-letter agency- personnel and the suspected perpetrators? Across the street the CIA is doing one thing while “the terrorists” are doing the exact same thing, only for real. How many times does the same thing need to happen over and over again before we begin to see what is happening here?

We have to ask ourselves ‘who are the terrorists?’ We are always hearing of troubled kids or muslim radicals conducting these events yet there is never any solid evidence to link them to it. However, it is indisputable that the FBI is actively engaged in carrying out bomb plots in the United States, then halting them at the last minute to “catch the terrorists.” This has even been covered in the New York Times, and other publications.

Below is a video that examines what took place. It is a simple look into the events and timing of what happened.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...re-it-happens/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st April 2013 at 06:23.

15. Link to Post #392
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

okay, they had a saudi national in custody, with high connections and he is being deported on tuesday on matters of national security... the royal family doesn't want any embarrassment ??? the guy was seen acting suspicious and a boston citizen chased him and tackled him and turned him over to the police ...the mainstream buried the story and out come the fall guys ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

thunder24 (21st April 2013)

17. Link to Post #393
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jackovesk,

That article doesn't speak to the content you originally quoted from my post either.

I watched the video you linked to. Here it is:

Why would you find this credible? All the people that I saw walking on the sidewalk had the "ghost drag/trailing" effect. So, you want me to believe that the FBI digitally took out everybody on the sidewalk and replaced them with frame by frame still shots of other people to make it look like they were walking?

According to the logic of that man, that's what happened if someone on the sidewalk in the video had that effect (by the way, it's due to the poor frame rate and resolution of the surveillance/security camera).

I'm not convinced.

PS - I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 21st April 2013 at 04:40.

18. Link to Post #394
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

jackovesk wrote:
    Quote Shortly after Before It’s News reporter Alexander Higgins reported on the digitally manipulated slideshow the FBI and the media are fraudulently passing as actual surveillance video it was suggested the alteration may have been done to hide mercenary’s signature skull logo.

Nothing there to hide...
    Boston Suspect's Cap Identified

Source

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 21st April 2013 at 12:05.

19. Link to Post #395
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jackovesk,

That article doesn't speak to the content you originally quoted from my post either.

I watched the video you linked to. Here it is:

Why would you find this credible? All the people that I saw walking on the sidewalk had the "ghost drag/trailing" effect. So, you want me to believe that the FBI digitally took out everybody on the sidewalk and replaced them with frame by frame still shots of other people to make it look like they were walking?

According to the logic of that man, that's what happened if someone on the sidewalk in the video had that effect (by the way, it's due to the poor frame rate and resolution of the surveillance/security camera).

I'm not convinced.

PS - I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Everybody has an opinion.

I hope this was helpful to you.

Thanks,

Vivek
    Same as you said...

Jack

20. Link to Post #396
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

US most obvious 'False Flag Attack' yet...

A scene at the finish line of the Boston Marathon following the twin bomb blasts

Saturday Apr 20, 2013

This week’s terror attack in Boston is not the first incredible failure of intelligence and law enforcement America has suffered. By “incredible,” I mean exactly that, “not to be believed.”

Before the smoke had cleared, the Israel Lobby and DEBKA had identified “domestic terrorists with Mid-East connections” as the guilty parties. This, alone, was taken as a confirmation that a very real conspiracy was involved, this time the most obvious false flag terror attack yet.

Highest sources “weigh in” on Boston bombing

During 9/11, NORAD and the entire United States Air Force “vaporized” just like the FBI, DHS, and Boston PD security did. We’re getting used to it, being lied to and, frankly, being murdered as well.

Within minutes of the Boston attack, America’s intelligence and Special Operations community put their back-channel “round-robin” into motion. This is how America’s top intelligence operatives informally share sensitive information on threats.

Those with the highest access to both human and signals intelligence, those tasked with tracking and killing terrorists came to a very startling conclusion.

“An American agency was involved, out first guess is that it is the FBI.”

Had I asked this question three years ago and I did, I would have been called a “conspiracy theorist,” and, in fact, I was. Now I am told, “Duff, you were right all along, we feel like such idiots.”

America’s Special Operations community has, of late, been under attack. The group, long closely allied with their Israeli counterparts and still maintaining strong friendships with Israeli counterparts, is now skeptical of the souring relationship and Netanyahu’s poor leadership.

Moreover, many of America’s elite warriors have been shocked to find groups they belonged to listed as “terrorist.” Their conservative politics and patriotism is now being characterized as a threat to national security.

The new policy that has brought suspicion upon many of America’s military and intelligence leaders originates from Tel Aviv. None saw this coming, this betrayal.

Background

In 2005, President Bush (43) appointed Michael Chertoff, an Israeli citizen, as director of the Department of Homeland Security. It was Chertoff’s job, while Secretary of DHS, to place all law enforcement, counter-terrorism, and domestic surveillance operations under Israeli control.

This was done by directing all contracts to Israeli companies, all equipment, all training, and full access to all intelligence databases. American companies, even “disabled veteran owned,” were excluded until they took on Israeli partners.

All Americans involved in legislative and policy areas, defense, intelligence, law enforcement, and counter-terrorism efforts were taken to Israel for indoctrination. Tens of thousands made the trip.

Israel was seen as “all knowing.”

Years later, when more Americans learned that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians had been murdered, others spending decades in concentration camps while Israel conspired directly with the nations it claimed were its “blood enemies,” Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, and the UAE.

Indoctrinated to “look the other way”

Rather than improve skills and learn from very able Israeli experts, those trained by Israelis became, albeit through a form of “brainwashing,” complicit in helping undermine the United States.

Thus, when we learned from the University of Mobile cross-country coach, Ali Stevenson, a participant in the marathon, that police told him they were running a terrorism “drill,” things became clear.

Such drills are overseen by the Department of Homeland Security who subcontracts to Israeli companies. They hire actors to wear backpacks with “simulated” explosives in order to test security.
    Several “actors” with backpacks containing “simulated” pressure-cooker bombs were spotted and their photographs published.

The same thing happened in London when, on July 7, 2005, actors hired by an Israeli company to “play” roles as terrorists with “simulated” bombs in backpacks were credited with killing or injuring over 700 commuters.

These are only two of many such “coincidences,” now clearly seen as the result of “infiltration” of America’s security infrastructure by terrorist elements somehow related to Israel.

The results of this are now being seen, bogus “lone gunman” shootings, each more “incredible” than the last and now the Boston Bombing.

Ignoring espionage

When George W. Bush “assumed the presidency,” the FBI had been investigating AIPAC, the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee, as an espionage organization. Stephen Rosen and Keith Weissman, both Israeli citizens working at AIPAC, had been arrested for espionage along with Lawrence Franklin, an American official.

Secretary of Homeland Security Chertoff and Attorney General John Ashcroft ordered prosecution of Rosen and Weissman to be dropped. Franklin, their co-conspirator went to prison.

AIPAC, along with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) under Abraham Foxman and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) under Morris Dees, were then contracted to “educate” America’s military and law enforcement about terrorist threats.

However, as these organizations are Israeli financed and controlled and, as Netanyahu has stated often, “when America suffers, Israel profits,” any help from this direction is more “disease” than “cure.”

The first Bush nominee had to be withdrawn, NYC Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik, bagman for self-ordained “9/11 hero” Rudy Giuliani, former mayor. Kerik, who, on 9/11, took personal custody of those arrested with weapons and explosives during attempts to destroy the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels, was unable to serve.

Kerik is in prison. Those arrested on 9/11, with weapons and explosives disappeared, all except five very famous videographers known as “the dancing Israelis.” That’s OK, they were released too.

The Boston “no-brainer”

Three days after the Boston bombing, the FBI has released one blurry photograph of a possible “suspect.”

The same photograph in crystal clear high definition was released on Facebook and published in Veterans Today days ago. Additionally, the photographs of other suspects, all very clear and identifiable, were published and have been seen by million. Yet the FBI is choosing to release only altered and blurry reproductions of only one suspect.

Why would they do this?

When Israel’s DEBKA Files said one of the suspects were “Middle Eastern,” they were correct it seems. One clearly-identifiable photograph of a suspect in a blue tracksuit does resemble someone who may be from the Middle East.

Maybe he isn’t Israeli, perhaps the FBI should publish his photograph and seek to question why he set off a bomb and who he is and where he is from.

Thus far, they have not seen this as a priority.

Of course, the FBI is trained and advised by Israeli companies. The FBI has a long history of recruiting and training terrorists to attack the United States and then arresting them “just in time.”

How many times has the FBI hired and trained terrorists and failed to arrest them “just in time?” We may never know.

Is this, perhaps, why the military and intelligence agencies suspect the FBI may have actually been involved in the planning and execution of a terror attack against the United States?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04...ag-attack-yet/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st April 2013 at 06:22.

21. Link to Post #397
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,857 times in 21,554 posts

That's not even the main, glaring inconsistency with the video though. See the right side of the photo? It's the same guy with the backpack and you can see the whitish square piece on the top of the backpack (it's either tape or it's some kind of fabric stitched on the handle). The image on the right was taken after the bomb went off.
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Whether the alleged kid running away after the bombing still has his backpack on or not, I can't tell from your image. Perhaps his elbow is hiding the backpack. Though I can see where you have good reason to figure it's just his elbow.
    I found a clearer version of that photo here:
    I sure don't see any backpack there .

It might be hiding behind his elbow, but I doubt it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Fred Steeves (21st April 2013), Gemeos (23rd April 2013), Hervé (21st April 2013), Holly Lindin (27th April 2013), Jeffrey (21st April 2013), seko (21st April 2013), thunder24 (21st April 2013)

23. Link to Post #398
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

REMEMBER: The 911 Visual (Discrepancies)..?

How about 'Boston' then...

(The 'SMOKING-GUN) WHO did it..? & WHO did not do it..?

(WATCH IT - Before it gets taken down)..!

Apr 20, 2013

Quote In this video i show you how the Media suspect that is still alive and captured , Left the event WITH HIS BACKPACK ! BUT ......Their Craft aka Blackwater Agent was caught running out of the scene ..WITHOUT HIS BACKPACK ....The one that matches the Bomb Backpack PERFECTLY !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Bost...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=o53xq...

PS - Do we live in a real life (TRUMAN SHOW)..?

PSS - I find it curious that will (All) the CCTV Vision from after the bombing that this photo (is) the only photo relating to 'the' backpack..?

Last edited by jackovesk; 21st April 2013 at 07:28.

24. Link to Post #399
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Israeli Press Says Patsy Brothers Were Double Agents!

I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

25. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st April 2013)

26. Link to Post #400
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Has the US Government Kept us Safe?
    Or, Does the US Government Just Want us to Think That it Has Kept us Safe?

With all due respect to you & to Alex Jones, calling the 'patsy' brothers "Double Agents" is quite misleading. Alex Jones knows this himself that DEBKAfile is run by Mossad, of which is yet another 'dark corner' that Alex refuses to go into depth about. I would rather call these Chechen brothers the "Unfortunate Coerced Asset/Informant Victims of yet another FBI Sting Operation", as can be easily found available if one has a desire to look for.

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
    FBI's History of Handing "Terror Suspects" Live Explosives
    The frightening trend of the FBI cultivating otherwise incapable "terror" suspects, providing them with and detonating real explosives, before giving them inert or controlled devices to carry out attacks on public targets where mass casualties are averted only at the last possible moment, sets the stage for at the very least, incredible potential for catastrophic blunders, and at worst, false flag attacks.
    Source
    Embarrassed by Yonas Fikre’s Disclosure of Proxy Torture, FBI Pursues Punitive Prosecution
    Refusing to collude with the FBI and resisting enlistment into the agency’s army of informants and agent provocateurs is proving to carry hefty consequences. The most recent case of Yonas Fikre is the latest in a string of punitive prosecutions that demonstrate the US government’s eagerness to punish Muslims for their unwillingness to become the devils’ advocates.
    Yonas Fikre, an American Muslim now residing in Sweden, was tortured in the United Arab Emirates at the behest of the US government shortly after refusing to become an informant for the FBI.

Source
    A Mother’s Words: Laila Yaghi Speaks About Her Son’s Case & Current Situation
    Laila Yaghi, mother of Ziyad Yaghi, speaks about her son’s current situation after his conviction and sentence of thirty-two years. She describes the FBI harassment she and her son have experienced and continued to experience as he was pressured, threatened and coerced in the FBI’s attempts to recruit him as an informant and later to cause him to to testify against others.
    His refusal to comply, to lie, and become an informant earned him the ire of the FBI and Federal Prosecutors and so he now sits in solitary confinement with a thirty-two year sentence, when not a single shred of evidence was presented showing that any crime had been committed or attempted. What then was his crime except that he was steadfast against being used to harm and oppress others?
    Source
    Hide or Speak: What to Do When the FBI Comes Round…
    In April 2012, MCLU attorney, Najmeh Vahid Dastjerdi, explained why you should not speak with the FBI without an attorney present and recommended ways to deal with such FBI requests. We hope you find this helpful and you become a member of this organization at www.MuslimCLU.org, so our efforts to educate the public and defend against religious persecution can continue.
    I’ve heard of cases where the FBI tries to coerce people and obtain information just in those few moments as the client refuses to speak. That is why I recommend that a recorder is carried and the agents advised about the recording. That way they won’t try to do that knowing they’re on tape.

I [also] think it is a great idea to carry the business card of your attorney and hand it over to the agents. However, you would also want to get the agent’s information for your records. It’s important to have an account of who (which agent and which agency) has approached you and when. It’s important to have a record.

If you are subpoenaed by the government to testify, you should only testify. This means that you should only talk and answer questions in front of the Grand Jury or Jury. Some people think they should talk to the agents or the government’s attorney because of the subpoena. When you testify in court, your words are transcribed, so you will not be accused of lying, if you tell the truth and they cannot start fishing i.e. ask you about other matters. Also, they will have to let you know if you are the target of an investigation before your testimony. In both cases, you MUST hire an attorney before testifying because you may turn into the government’s target in the process depending on the case.

Source
    A Letter from Laila Yaghi (2009)

My son is a now a victim of the FBI’s oppression.

About two years ago (2007) when Ziyad was only 19, he and his friend went overseas to his home country (Jordan) and from there, he and his friend also visited Egypt and had a wonderful time and then came back to the US. Soon after their trip overseas, the FBI was knocking on my door and asking me questions. When Ziyad and his friend came back, they were constantly harassed and watched by the FBI.

Before Ziyad and his friend went to Jordan they knew a specific person of interest to the FBI for a short while, then when they came back and had no contact with this person, the FBI continued to harass my son and his friend and they tried to pressure them to say something, even though Ziyad and his friend had nothing to say. Both boys insisted that they didn’t know anything personal about the person the FBI were conducting an investigation on and couldn’t understand what the FBI was looking for!

Two years later (2009), a simple fight broke between the boys and one of the friends of Ziyad The FBI made it sound so horrendous and tried to charge Ziyad and his friend with many things and threw them in jail. The FBI came once more to my door and asked me more questions and then one of them told me that he wants the boys in jail because he wants them to feel more pressured so that they will tell them something about the individual the FBI have been inquiring about earlier. Again that same name was mentioned and the boys stayed in jail almost four months and when the FBI found that there is nothing against these boys that could prove what they were looking for, my son and his friend were released.

After two months, when my son had cleaned the apartment for me and was about to cook, he went to the pool for a short swim, the FBI came with a swat team and arrested my son with new charges! The charges were so absurd! Ziyad and his friend were charged with conspiring to kill and maim people abroad! The FBI two days later came to my apartment to give me my son’s swimming shorts and told me that they think Ziyad knows something about the person they’ve been inquiring about from the beginning and that “Ziyad is not telling us and that he needs to cooperate with us!”

Interestingly, one of the FBI officers told me and some of Ziyad’s friends that he is trying to get promoted. So can you see how the FBI works? They take innocent people from their homes and throw them in jail for no wrong doing? Where is the justice here? Why would my son be taken away for no reason? I cannot explain the pain I’ve been feeling since July (of 2009) and I’ve been in deep depression crying all the time because of the injustice done to my son and many other Muslims in America.

We are a normal American family. This is outrageous! We are only being targeted because we are Muslims. We have done nothing wrong! Nothing wrong! Ziyad has a kind heart; he is someone that refuses to kill ants so how is he going to kill humans?

Source
    Regards - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 25th April 2013 at 13:19.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 52 LastLast