+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 52 LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: Boston marathon bombings (was: Explosions at Boston marathon)

I agree with Matt Larson on his comments despite all the misdirection of who did it what worries me the most is the willingness of Bostonians to allow Martial Law.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013)

3. Link to Post #422
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

This is the official story, that looks odd when he climbs out of the boat he did
    not look as injured as they are making out and if he recovers he will face
    the death penalty. It just seems so surreal especially when hundreds died
    in a Chinese earth quake today. Mainstream are not going to ask the critical
    questions about false flags etc.....

New details emerge over Boston bombing manhunt

Published on 21 Apr 2013

Images and details reveal about the manhunt for the Boston
    bombing suspects. Channel 4 News speaks to witnesses whose
    homes were peppered with bullets, and shows new images.

Read more: Did the FBI telephone Boston bombing suspect
    before fatal shootout? - http://www.channel4.com/news/boston-b...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (21st April 2013)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

Montagraph finds video of the older suspect put into police car before he was allegedly run over by his brother....and more....I will post Montagraph followed by the video of the suspect put into police car!

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Referee

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), InCiDeR (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013)

7. Link to Post #424
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Dennis Leahy wrote:
    Quote When this first happened, I sent a copy of the photo of the double-amputee in the wheelchair to a friend. I pointed out that:

there was no blood beneath the wheelchair
    there was no trail of blood behind the wheelchair
    the guy is conscious

All my spidey-senses were tingling. My gut reaction to this one very telling image was that this was fake. I said, privately, this seems fake... but did not want to be part of a knee-jerk crowd that calls "HOAX!" at every traumatic event, so did not say it publicly.

I know that the psychopaths in charge have no compunction about killing and maiming people. I know it would be MUCH more difficult to effectively stage a Sandy Hook, or an Aurora, or a Tucson, or a Boston that it would be to kill and maim some of us "useless eaters." Actors could talk. One actor who sings like a canary would destroy the whole thing. Medical crews would also be involved, or if they were also fake, then the real medical community in those localities would know that victims were not really brought into their medical facilities, or were not really injured. So much easier to create real mayhem than to stage it. So, my brain kept switching back to "this must have been real; too difficult to fake."

This has torn at me.
    Hey Dennis, here's some backup to your spidey-senses...
    This is from the website: FromTheTrenchesWorldReport.com with explanation by a medical expert.

Are You Just A Believer Or Do You THINK?

Posted on April 20, 2013 by Steve Apple
    I’ve studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I’ve been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa’s. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you lose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you’re dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see whats called arterial spurting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the “tourniquet”…

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There’s no pressure applied. There’s no knot with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There’s no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what’s happening.
    Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
    Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
    Frame 9

In frame eleven after receiving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman’s shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
    Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
    Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We’re now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
    Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
    ATS

Something about this entire thing smells to high heaven. When have you ever heard of someone with a blown off leg not bleeding? Some make the claim that it was cauterized, but obviously, the picture of them wheeling the guy out on the wheelchair shows ‘blood and gore’ (a cauterization is a burn that seals the wound). Something changed between these images and when they wheeled him out in front of the cameras.

And there is more analysis from Fist-Of-Freedom (posted on next page):
    Source
    turiya - (Had split this in two posts because of the number of pictures)
    Last edited by turiya; 21st April 2013 at 22:42.

8. Link to Post #425
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Are You Just A Believer Or Do You THINK? (Part 2 - Part 1 on previous page)
    Posted on April 20, 2013 by Steve Apple

And there is more analysis from Fist-Of-Freedom:
    This image was taken by a third party photographer seconds after the first explosion. There is clear evidence of false flag staging here. The man in the red coat and baseball hat on the right is kneeling down giving directions to the guy in the white T-shirt. Also looking to this pair for direction are the woman sitting to the right and the man in a hood and sunglasses who set up the double amputee prosthetics.

Notice the relaxed posture and face of the hooded man. Notice also the calm prepared posture of the woman sitting down on the bottom right. See how her shirt sleeve is severely torn, yet her skin underneath is clean and clear of injury and blood. From where she’s sitting look right to the bottom right corner and you can see an unmarked bottle of fake blood.

Look to the left and see the cowboy hat man standing there doing nothing. This is the same man who will pretend to hold the tourniquet of the fake amputee actor later on. Look to center of the photo and you will see the african woman moving herself away from the amputee actor since her shielding him from camera’s job is over. Next to her is a woman with red hair leaning on her elbow.

Compare this now with another photo taken seconds later. Putting them side by side is very helpful.

The man with the hood and sunglasses, who was just sitting up looking fine and healthy after fixing up the amputee actor’s prosthetics, is now on his back being evaluated by two people. Notice the rips in his jeans have no sign of blood or injury on the skin. The woman with red hair however is in the exact same pose as a minute ago. Meanwhile the double amputee actor is completely ignored by everyone when he is clearly in the most dire need of attention. There is a small amount of fake blood around him where the african lady shielding him used to be, she has disappeared What happened to her? Compare this photo with the first in my post.

The african woman who was sitting up, shielding the hooded man and amputee actor’s prosthetic rigging, giving hand signals, looking left and right, having no visible blood or injuries, is now covered in blood and strapped into a spine board stretcher.

In a real medical scenario the amputee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludicrous. He would be dead from blood loss before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood loss would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.

From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real.
    These are actors. This is all staged.
    Source
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 21st April 2013 at 22:36.

9. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Montagraph finds video of the older suspect put into police car before he was allegedly run over by his brother....and more....I will post Montagraph followed by the video of the suspect put into police car!

okay follow this link and you will see what they did to him after taking him away... look below the video, look at his body, he was clearly tortured and murdered.
    http://truthfrequencyradio.com/why-w...hours-later-2/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st April 2013), Referee (21st April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), turiya (22nd April 2013)

11. Link to Post #427
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Montagraph finds video of the older suspect put into police car before he was allegedly run over by his brother....and more....I will post Montagraph followed by the video of the suspect put into police car!

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lCcp5_hj2uU

Good find Kevin it corroborates the vid from Brazil, infact it validates it imo cheers.. steve

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Referee (21st April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013)

13. Link to Post #428
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real.
    Very persuasive analysis - thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (22nd April 2013), Cidersomerset (21st April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Referee (21st April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), turiya (22nd April 2013)

15. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Very persuasive analysis - thanks!
    It looks strange If a bomb just went off next to me I don't think I would be casually sitting there on my elbow and forearm. Or just sitting there hanging out bizarre!

Referee

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), turiya (22nd April 2013), Vitalux (22nd April 2013)

17. Link to Post #430
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,709 times in 4,337 posts

It is a persuasive argument, but it's difficult to swallow because it comes across as quite a risky operation to pull off without 'being rumbled'. If it was a sleight of hand trick, then wow, what a gamble, what a chance they were taking. There's a reason why magicians don't perform before an array of cameras shooting from every angle...

Here in Boston, at this public sporting event, in front of the media and who knows how many camera phones etc, how could they possibly guarantee that this magicians sleight wouldn't be spotted? How could they guarantee that no genuine doctors would ever examine these 'fake' wounds and prosthetics, or that the fake victims would not be identified or tracked down? How could they guarantee that just members of the public standing by wouldn't witness all the presumably elaborate preparations and subsequent performance and blow the whistle? How could they guarantee that some suspicious bystander wouldn't take a sample of that 'blood', and have it tested to verify if it was blood or not?

I'm not saying this wasn't staged or wasn't a false flag, but there are many factors and variables at work here. They sure were relying on a lot of luck if they hoped to get away with it.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), Zelig (21st April 2013)

19. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

Eye witness days before bombing...

Referee

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Anchor (22nd April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), turiya (22nd April 2013), Vitalux (22nd April 2013), Zelig (22nd April 2013)

21. Link to Post #432
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Candidate for Nevada’s Next Governor David Lory VanDerBeek speaks out:

Dennis
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd April 2013 at 00:33. Reason: clarify who's speaking

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), JRS (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013)

23. Link to Post #433
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Nevada Governor speaks out:

Dennis
    Who Is this guy? Doesn't look like the gov of Nevada

https://www.google.com/search?client...mg.3O78Plf84kY
    Last edited by Abhaya; 22nd April 2013 at 00:32.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013)

25. Link to Post #434
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It is a persuasive argument, but it's difficult to swallow because it comes across as quite a risky operation to pull off without 'being rumbled'. If it was a sleight of hand trick, then wow, what a gamble, what a chance they were taking. There's a reason why magicians don't perform before an array of cameras shooting from every angle...

Here in Boston, at this public sporting event, in front of the media and who knows how many camera phones etc, how could they possibly guarantee that this magicians sleight wouldn't be spotted?
    They cannot guarantee that.

That's part of the operation! They are not trying to pull off the perfect caper, unnoticed by anyone to be other than what they claim it to be. This is not like some master gang of bank robbers, intending to dig into the vaults over the weekend, disable the alarms, and steal off with the gold or money, not even to be noticed until the bank manager discovers the looted vault Monday morning.

These bastards intend for various confusing and conflicting reports to appear, mixing bits and pieces of the truth in with various lies. They want to strike fear, uncertainty, doubt, and conflict in us, and turn us one against the other. Most of my relatives have long since written me off as a lunatic conspiracy nut job, and I've written most of them off as clueless mind-numbed robots (exaggerating a bit, but not entirely.) They want to strike fear in our hearts, as those of us who see some of what is happening realize that even half-arsed botched false flag operations can be so successful, again and again and again, century after century. They want us to realize we are impotent fools, unable to do a damn thing about it, no matter how closely we attempt to investigate and how much condemning evidence we uncover.

They are psychopathic bullies working for public effect, not ultra-secret highly disciplined bank robbers working in stealth.

The resulting controversy, confusion and conflict amongst the rest of us is one of the intended results of such operations.

Once again, the few who have a clue are divided from the sheeple.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), Akasha (25th April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), JRS (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), Zelig (22nd April 2013)

27. Link to Post #435
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Who Is this guy? Doesn't look like the gov of Nevada
    He's not Nevada's current governor.

He is David Lory VanDerBeek, a candidate for Nevada’s Next Governor in 2014.

(I just modified Dennis's post, to clarify this.)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd April 2013), Dennis Leahy (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

29. Link to Post #436
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Abhaya, Cidersomerset, Dennis Leahy, gripreaper, iceni tribe, Marin, Paul, Referee, seko, thunder24.

I have a question for you all since you've thanked the article by Steve Apple.

One question. It's a fair one for you to consider.

Please, watch these videos.

In both videos, you can clearly see a large explosion in the midst of a crowd of people.

Now, my question. Why would there need to be any actors? There would be plenty of real casualties. There were plenty of real casualties. It wouldn't make any sense to go to the trouble of hiring actors with fake injuries when there would already be so many real injuries (people died too).

You've seen the bomb detonate now in a crowd of people. Now, revisit that man's story. He claims he's a medical expert. Look at all of the medical experts that were actually on the scene. Like Dr. Allan Panter for instance (referenced in the article below and in many videos I've watched of the explosion), or all the EMT personnel.

There's testimony of employees at the hospital's that the victims were at. Those hospitals employ real doctors and surgeons. Real nurses, real staff. Are they all in on it too?

Here's one:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/17/us...pagewanted=all

There are plenty of others. Just think about it. Here's a video of Carlos, the gentleman who helps Jeff Bauman (the man who lost two of his legs in the explosion).

Please, watch the first videos and consider my question. Then, reconsider Steve Apple's sanity.

Thanks,

Vivek
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 22nd April 2013 at 04:23.

30. Link to Post #437
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

I've been trying to wrap my head around the need for actors on this one too....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (22nd April 2013), Jeffrey (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013)

32. Link to Post #438
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Tell me how many of the casualties or injured were from the first blast and how many were from the second.

I think there was alot of compartmentalization going on.... I think confusion is "their" ally right now.

The actors were for public consumption.... forgive me who ever forgives people...but that dude with the legs blown off to me, should not b alive in that wheel chair, and sure as hell shouldn't b coherent and looking like he was. I have looked and Wellaware1's work in the past year, and to me, it is way more plausible now in my logic to have actors at these events. As far as wellaware1's work I don't agree with all of it just as a caveat.

To me and my poor logic and eye sight, after looking at the video's and pictures... no way was all of it staged, as in the injured and the sheer fear in people, but no way did a greater handful of the "authorities" not know what was going on.

Interviews...I don't know those people...I can only give an opinion on whether they are actors or not, but it doesn't really matter. The fact of the matter is, as I posted when it happened, is that "they", whoever "they" are, will use it for "their" agenda. However there are many agenda's driving this imo.

So tell me, where is all the footage from the second blast? And how the hell is Carlos not hurt, in the pictures, and the video u posted, he is right there by the victims on the ground hat in hand...point being he was close wasn't he? i dont' know, just a thought. After watching again, it was about two mintues before i see him.

who funds those hospitals? Next we need interviews from the victims, that will help too with the actors question.
    Last edited by thunder24; 22nd April 2013 at 01:45.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013)

34. Link to Post #439
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    The actors were for public consumption.... forgive me who ever forgives people...but that dude with the legs blown off to me, should not b alive in that wheel chair, and sure as hell shouldn't b coherent and looking like he was. I have looked and Wellaware1's work in the past year, and to me, it is way more plausible now in my logic to have actors at these events. As far as wellaware1's work I don't agree with all of it just as a caveat.

To me and my poor logic and eye sight, after looking at the video's and pictures... no way was all of it staged, as in the injured and the sheer fear in people, but no way did a greater handful of the "authorities" not know what was going on.
    "The actors for public consumption" ... yes. They need to ensure that some gut wrenching visuals are quickly available for broadcast TV.

My hunch (wild guess) is that wellaware1's work is a mix of intentional disinformation (such as his calling out Inelia Benz as being some other lady) and actual information, done in that way so as to discredit the actual information.

I agree it was not all staged. My hunch is that the explosion was relatively weak, with more smoke than blast or shrapnel, intended to minimize the actual casualties of innocent victims (a few, but not many), plus some acted casualties for immediate broadcast video. The relatives of actual innocent casualties have proven themselves to be a stubborn lot, and so it's best to have a rather limited number of those. The bastards that run these operations want lots of confusion in our minds (we, the sheeple), but they don't like uncertainty in their own work.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Akasha (25th April 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), Holly Lindin (30th April 2013), JRS (22nd April 2013), muxfolder (23rd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), witchy1 (22nd April 2013)

36. Link to Post #440
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Vivek, I think the simple answer is that the added actors here were in place to guarantee spectacular photo ops. It's all about media. The "mere injured" could be cared for - or be 'bonus'. But photo-op insurance was part of the Plan. Hey, it makes sense to me. Think beyond.... to the next six moves in this chess game. You can, I know.

Cheers, many thanks and great respect for your intelligence and toughness, keep going,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 22nd April 2013 at 01:48.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd April 2013), JRS (22nd April 2013), muxfolder (23rd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), RunningDeer (22nd April 2013), Snookie (23rd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), witchy1 (22nd April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 52 LastLast