+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast

Thread: Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

UFO DISCLOSURE: HOW THE WORLD IS BEING PREPARED

The term known as ‘UFO Disclosure’ is quite simply the formal acknowledgement of the Extraterrestrial presence throughout the Universe, by prominent global nations, related space agency’s and religious institutions. A subsequent conclusion of a path of preparation of the human subconscious for an event of world changing proportions.

Some may still ask why don’t the Government namely the US Government just come out and tell the world what they know about UFO’s and Extraterrestrials. But ask I you do you really expect governments to come out and announce out of the blue for quite a significant proportion of the human population of Earth "oh by the way there are aliens out there in space and we`ve known about them for quite a long time"? We just thought with everything else going on, namely the recession and the ongoing debate about climate change, we would tell you about it now. Yes there will be formal disclosure in the very near future but don’t anticipate any specific date as dates given by any source can often be miscalculated or simply inaccurate, the timing has to be right, they need to prepare humanity for what they will disclose. If many humans still have difficulty accepting other members of the human family on Earth, based on nationalistic/cultural/racial lines then how open do you think they will be to accepting the reality of and welcoming the confirmation of our space brothers and sisters? Although I am by no means predicting UFO disclosure inducing mass fear, panic and general disorder amongst the already disillusioned masses.

This path of preparation for the masses of Earth is nothing more then a subtle process designed to reveal a level of truth to the human inhabitants of Earth, whilst maintaining a lie that knowledge of advanced Life beyond Earth has not been known about for much longer then it has been acknowledged.

The path towards disclosure is being laid out right before humanity eyes. The determined cynic may view the following sequence of events as pure coincidence of no related importance. The informed open mind would more easily notice these stages of preparation connected relevance.

Stage 1. The continuous promotion of the concept of Extraterrestrial life through popular culture occurring as we speak, through a constant steady release of entertainment based programming e.g. Major films & TV shows depicting some form of Alien life. Programming into the human mind the thoughts of the existence of what many know as Aliens.

Stage 2. Seems to involve A conveniently subtle altering in specific religious ideals and beliefs, with open admissions by prominent religious figures/institutions that life on Earth may not be the only place, where ‘God’ placed life. Insinuating the strong ‘possibility’ of Alien life. Prompting religious followers worldwide to revaluate their beliefs in the story of creation & their perspective of the Universe.

Stage 3. Involves the continuous increase of announcements of successful advancement in space exploration leading to the discovery of elements of life such as water & ‘possible’ Discovery of life bearing planets. Initiating into the human sub- conscious the thought of of Alien life existing within the known Universe being ‘newly’ discovered.

Preparation...

Preparation...

Preparation...

Are they waiting...?

By Sinclair Azubuike Farrell- http://www.uforeportlive.ning.com & https://youtube.com/uforeport2009

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelichuman (31st July 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Davy (30th June 2011), East Sun (27th April 2011), Leprechaun (27th May 2011), Lifebringer (29th December 2013), LindyLou22 (20th August 2015), Loren (18th April 2011), MariaDine (22nd October 2010), Nasu (16th April 2011), Truthseeker85 (18th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

I think it will be late this year or early next year.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Iv heard the government are going to do something at the Olympic games 2012

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jan Rodrigo (here)
    Iv heard the government are going to do something at the Olympic games 2012
    Yea - staged UFO senario sometimes between July and August 2012 as the world's eye be focused on the Olympics. I'm guessing project blue beam if they'll go through with it.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by annemirri (here)
    You are right, it is most annoying when someone says they know something
    and then say nothing at all !

But,
    it is so emotional, opening all into the public, it is a huge pressure,
    it involves my biological family, cousins....and I haven't had contact with most of them for over twenty years!

and I promised my ex-husband that I would put my "ufostuff" aside until my children are older.
    (I divorced him10 years ago)

As my daughter turned 16 last October, I wrote a short "uforeport" to finnish ufoinvestigators
    in order to make them aware that their most investigated ufocases (1972 to 1979) happened on or around our summerhouse,
    and that I had memories of those events.

In that report I only told the basic story,
    and it will remain as "basic story" if I am called " a vicious vermin".

You know the exopolitcs and Michael Salla ? I contacted him a few months after he started exopolitcs (2002 ?)
    and I exchanged a few e-mails with him.

And then out of the blue,
    he wrote me an e-mail saying that he had gotten REAL information about me,
    for example, that I was not living in Finland after all, as I really was during that time, but in London.
    so, misinformation ? I took it as a sign never to disclose anything to him,
    and when you have a look at his webpage, you will know why.

and it seems to be the same here....I a rat to be shot dead !

Me or GITA, your choice.

a.
    Hey Anne, seriously if you have something that will help us all and the readers... please let us know...you are protected here in so far as no one knows where you are and who you are...ect etc

So there is no reason not to divulge in the information that you have to offer, unless of course you are fibbing, for attention!!!

Come on Anne prove to us you are genuine...blessings

viking
    Choose well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Nasu (16th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,836 times in 3,264 posts

I like this article from Gary Bekkum.

Quote A Disturbing Tale: Why we may never see government UFO disclosure
    UFO Depiction

written by Gary S. Bekkum

June 23, 2009

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

If the alleged extraterrestrial presence is real, the odds are against disclosure.

Among members of the Intelligence Community, the tale of the alien presence is known as the "core story" of contact between the aliens and the government.

The strong rumor is there is a "disturbing" aspect to this "core story," something so dire it leaves battle-hardened military types shaking in their boots.

An example of a real government program so secret that revealing its very existence endangers the national security involves martial law plans and preparations in the event of first strike use of nuclear weapons.

A 1992 cover story for TIME Magazine called "The Doomsday Blueprints" pieces together early cold war preparations intended to enable the survival of the government following a catastrophic nuclear exchange.

"What they envisioned was an America darkened not only by nuclear war but also by the imposition of martial law, food rationing, censorship and the suspension of many civil liberties," explains the article's author, who adds, "while preparations for rescuing the nation's leaders and cultural treasures remain in place, efforts to shield the civilian population were virtually abandoned decades ago."

In my series KNOWING THE FUTURE: CIA, 9/11, UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Presence, available at the STARpod.org website, I examined the methods and sources of confirmed members of the Intelligence Community as they tracked and investigated UFO-related technology and "persons of interest."

According to one of the intelligence officials who pursue the UFO topic (and many are at the highest levels of the government) the "core story" may fall outside of the President of the United States' "need to know."

Perhaps that explains the failure of previous efforts to seek out help from the Clinton White House for UFO disclosure, like the mid-1990s Rockefeller disclosure initiative.

Although it remains difficult to determine where official business ends and personal interests take over, there is solid evidence of high ranking intelligence involvement with the UFO and alien contact topic.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the Apollo astronaut who was the sixth man to walk on the moon, remains an outspoken supporter of the "core story" explanation for government secrecy.

Mitchell spoke of his contact with a ranking Admiral with the Joint Chiefs who agreed to investigate the "core story" of alien contact and report back. Some reporters were miffed when Mitchell refused to disclose the name of the Admiral, but Mitchell did provide to me confirmation that another report was "essentially correct."

Mitchell requested my help in clarifying why his testimony appeared to be contradicted by the Admiral, who had been identified by the Herald Tribune as Rear Admiral Thomas R. Wilson.

Quoting an article taken from the prestigious Janes Defence Weekly, Mitchell implied that the Admiral had discovered that the "core story" was protected by a "Special Access Program."

As explained by Janes, such a "black program" must remain unacknowledged when it is "considered so sensitive that the fact of its existence is a 'core-secret,'" defined as "any item, progress, strategy or element of information, the compromise of which would result in unrecoverable failure."

Astronaut Mitchell then added, "The UFO program that the admiral sought would be in this category. Thus by law he would be required to deny the existence of such a program. For a core secret SAP, even a 'no comment' would be a breach of security."

Consider, as an example, that in 1948 President Truman signed the "United States Policy on Atomic Warfare" which stated "the decision as to the employment of atomic weapons in the event of war is to be made by the Chief Executive."

This effectively allowed for a possible, although unlikely U.S. first-use first-strike with nuclear weapons.

A few years later, when President Eisenhower's "Doomsday Blueprints" were put into place, knowledge of their existence threatened more than "unrecoverable failure" of the government's survival plans.

The existence of doomsday plans and the initialed martial law order was a "core secret."

Knowledge of the existence of doomsday plans risked misinterpretation or manipulation by Soviet intelligence who might interpret them as evidence of an impending first strike by the United States, resulting in possible undesirable actions by the Soviets.

Evidence of the existence of UFOs and an alien presence, or worse, of manipulation by an alien intelligence in the affairs of the human race, would constitute a "core secret" at the deepest levels of the government.

An even more disturbing possibility would be the existence of government doomsday survival plans in the event of massive extraterrestrial manipulation of the world's population.

Would the government draw up plans for massive retaliation against the population, knowing that an "alien virus," an otherworldly manipulation had altered members of the human race in such a way as to effectively threaten the powers that be?

The ground-truth reasons for the cover-up of the "core story," a truly disturbing tale, is one mystery that almost certainly will never be made known.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Loren (18th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The simple truth is, there are people who have gone out of their way for decades upon decades to cover these things up, that effort has not disappeared, in fact as more people 'awaken' the stronger the effort to conceal, ridicule, divert, discredit, and distract. Governments are growing larger, media expansion, televisions more advanced. It should also come as no surprise that everyday for the last 30 years certain people have been getting others excited saying that Disclosure is near, the yin to yang. Not forgetting the 2012 topic of course, that's sure to be added to the mix, no surprise there.

There won't be any official announcement from any president any time soon. Disclosure happens only on a one-on-one basis, maybe you meet a handful of people that can share very specific things they were directly involved with, because nobody has all the answers, this is why compartmentalization has been pivotal to the secrecy, so no - one person - can know everything that's going on. And to suggest that the president of the U.S or some other political figure will basically go on live television in front of an audience of millions; to "disclose" the truth about UFOs or ETs, is simply not realistic. For one, political figures are often in-the-dark about such matters, especially this matter, and whenever someone even tried to investigate or bring into the open, they are publicly ridiculed and ultimately denied all access to pertinent info.

To be honest, I have not seen one indicator, even minor, that the situation has changed or is changing as we speak.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majorion For This Post:

161803398 (27th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

...there is so much that I have experienced myself connected to ET or Aliens,
    that I do not understand myself, and I could do with some help, but...
    Annemirri, I would like to hear about your experiences and I promise to be non judgemental.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kriya For This Post:

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Am I fibbing for attention ?

Maybe I am.

These aliencontacts have been my whole life,
    the reason for living, being here,

and I am not going to tell it all just in order to satisfy someone's curiosity.

As if I would tell,
    and have people just shrug their shoulders, say " Interesting story" and move on.

or have someone like Gita say I am not bovvvvvered...

What difference would that make ?

It would make me even more isolated, sad, cautious.

And I am not just talking about myself here,
    as there are many other contactees out there.

So, what is the solution ?

leave you here with people like Gita who will enlighten you in their own way,

and keep on looking for another way to share with those who have eyes to see, ears to hear,
    hearts to feel, and minds open... I do have millions of questions myself,

and I have prayed that my mind would be blocked
    so that I would not be aware of it ALL until it is the right TIME and place.

and that keeps me safe.

LOve,
    a.
    Anne, you are invited to share your story at My Spiritual Oasis
    This a free forum for people that feel rejected elsewhere, and everybody else who want to know more about spirituality.
    It's new since it was initially designed for the mists... however, growing steady in size.
    Hope to see more folks signing up

Love & Respect

D.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Annemirri, I would like to hear about your experiences and I promise to be non judgemental.
    KRIYA,

you are such a loving being that you would never judge anyone.

I do not mind being judged or criticized as I do that a lot myself,
    it is just that I do not like people calling me names. (1.4.it seems that some of her posts are now removed, so I am fine.)

You see, it was not just one contact, two, three....
    it was ongoing throughout my whole childhood,
    I was even allowed to spend many nights alone from the age of 6, as I preferred to be alone.

and later...I forgot all about it,
    but I had the knowledge of being "special" in some way,
    as many people said quite weird things about me....
    (My ex husband got really scared!)

around 2001 I started to see the same dream over and over again
    after "the alien encounters" in Black Forest, Germany.

I called my mother, with whom I had had no contact for years (as said on my webpage)
    and she could not believe that I did not remember the ufoinvestigation on our farm !

and my brother refreshed my memory of his own findings...

Long long story...still unfolding, every day.

LOve,
    a.
    Last edited by annemirri; 1st April 2010 at 07:39.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annemirri For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Lifebringer (29th December 2013), Loren (18th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)

There won't be any official announcement from any president any time soon.

Disclosure happens only on a one-on-one basis,
    maybe you meet a handful of people that can share very specific things they were directly involved with,

because nobody has all the answers,

this is why compartmentalization has been pivotal to the secrecy,

so no - one person - can know everything that's going on.
    And that is why I wrote in my private message to you Majorion that
    "I feel connected to you on a certain level " or something like that,

as you have had REAL ALIEN ENCOUNTERS

your part of the story went almost unnoticed under the contactee thread !

People are so so stupid
    when they are still waiting for disclosure from some sort of authorities,
    like there is no value on real experiences.

Shame on them!

a.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annemirri For This Post:

21. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Anne, you are invited to share your story at My Spiritual Oasis.

This a free forum for people that feel rejected elsewhere, and everybody else who want to know more about spirituality.
    Dan,
    I will be there with you.....in a moment.

Love and Hugs,
    a.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to annemirri For This Post:

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"We are in the middle of the disclosure" - Bob Dean.

Excellent approach, Viking.

Anne, we believe you.

Greetings
    Last edited by Oliver; 29th March 2010 at 19:12. Reason: dffg

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I would be really shocked if they disclosed anything. Somehow I don't think they ever will unless forced to.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Myra For This Post:

27. Link to Post #15
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default to be judged ?

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    I would like to hear about your experiences and I promise to be non judgemental.
    I have to come back to this " non judgemental" thing.

If someone would judge me or other alien contactees,
    I wonder why ? What would be the reason ?

have we done something wrong ? and why ?

Are we, as earth humans, not supposed to go into communication with spacebeings
    outside this reality, frequency, dimensions
    without getting permission from higher authorities ? or what is the problem ?

There are no rules or regulations concerning contacts,
    and if there were I would not respect them, be sure about that.

Or what did you mean by saying that you would not judge me ?

a.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to annemirri For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oliver (here)
    "We are in the middle of the disclosure" - Bob Dean.
    Anne, we believe you.
    Thank you for believing me, but that is not what I am looking for.

Almost every day since I really started to recall all those alienencounters
    since 1972 ( from age 6), I have been questioning myself,

can all this really be true ?

When in 2002 I sent an e-mail to my brother, whom I take as the most reliable person,
    you know, very tall man, honest, who says only "yes" or "no", and takes lying as a sign of weakness, and he started to tell me about the ufo he found,

I almost fainted. It blew my mind....I felt almost sick...how would we ever tell all that to the world!

So,...let's see if there are other contactees coming out.

Be Well,
    a.
    Last edited by annemirri; 1st April 2010 at 07:40.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annemirri For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thanks for your info Anne...feel free to post if yo uhave any other info...

Just found this...these vids are coming in thick and fast...

viking
    Choose well.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Thanks for your info Anne...feel free to post if yo uhave any other info...
    Thanks, that is so sweet of you.
    a.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to annemirri For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Default Re: to be judged ?

I have to come back to this " non judgemental" thing.

If someone would judge me or other alien contactees,
    I wonder why ? What would be the reason ?

have we done something wrong ? and why ?

Are we, as earth humans, not supposed to go into communication with spacebeings
    outside this reality, frequency, dimensions
    without getting permission from higher authorities ? or what is the problem ?

a.
    Although it's difficult not to take unkind responses personally, I don't think it's personal. People are responding that way for various reasons. The first reason is that there has been a program of ridicule for anything UFO or ET related for a long time, and people are eager to jump on the ridicule bandwagon and show how superior they are. Yes, it has been done to me. I don't put up with it. The other reason is that many people's belief systems are seriously threatened by the whole UFO and ET thing and they are counter attacking to defend their own belief system.

The only thing I know of that makes it easier is being so secure in your own truth that you can disregard the attacks as the last struggles of a dying belief system. Eventually, and I don't think it's all that far off, everyone will know that we are not alone.

I am pretty careful about who I talk to and what I say. If I think someone is relatively open minded, I will broach the subject of UFOs. Otherwise, I might just hint at it. If someone expresses an interest, I will go farther. I'm more of an observer than a contactee, but I've had enough interactions over the last year, and enough close observations, that I know I'm dealing with beings who aren't from around here. I guess one advantage I have is that I know I can show people some of what I've seen. The ETs have been very supportive of this type of thing and I think they will continue to be.

It's up to you to decide what to say and who to say it to. I must say it is a great blessing to have friends you can talk to about this stuff. I hope you can find peace with the knowledge that you have, and find a way to share it that is of the greatest benefit.
    Exactly what is it about that current situation that you want to remain the same?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jnana For This Post:

37. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just found this...these vids are coming in thick and fast...

viking[/QUOTE]

I think he is looking at Mars. Its at that area of the sky at present

38. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast