+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

JoshERTW. You assumed correctly, although I was born at the end of the year, but my username was based on a joke with fellow workmates at a previous place of employment as our boss had (poorly) hidden cameras throughout the building to monitor us, so it's a reference to the film Nineteen Eighty-Four as we would hum the theme tune of the film for a quick laugh - which also has some relevance to the motives of the PTB

But yes, as uplifting as it is to have such open minded friends I find that it is those few friends and associates I do have who strongly deny any such off world intelligence who give me the most grief and ridicule. I can understand it sometimes, imagine being told that your origins are in the stars before you have accepted the fact that we're not alone in this Universe, or that the government really doesn't act in your best interests, etc. It's very confronting information. As you said, it's about initially offering material which can be taken in small doses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1984 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone notice how much the movie Signs has been playing on the movie channels lately? I've noticed this the past week or so and now I'm finally watching it, I haven't seen it in a long time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

I just wanted to say I've seen a lot of Alien-esque programming (what a word for television shows) lately.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Your Invitation to World Disclosure Day, Sunday, August 1, 2010
    July 6, 2010
    by Steve Beckow

I understand from the New York Times (1) that I missed World UFO Day, July 2, 2010. I’m greatly disappointed. But not to worry. I have the remedy. Let’s host another festive event.
    By the right vested in me as a sovereign citizen of Planet Earth (the same right vested in you), I declare Sunday, August 1, 2010, to be “World Disclosure Day” (WD2).

I invite every citizen of Earth on that day to express him or herself in the best possible way to invite our galactic family, (2) who currently are situated above this planet in spaceships of varying size and shape, from different times, spaces, and dimensions, to disclose their presence.

If the galactics do not respond on Sunday, August 1, by that same right vested in me (and you), I hereby declare the first Sunday of each month to be World Disclosure Day until the galactics are assured of their welcome and agree to reveal themselves to us.

I say this understanding the following:

(1) That the galactics around this planet are overwhelmingly of friendly and virtuous character and are here to assist us with the planetary transformation expected at the end of the present age or cycle in December 2012.

(2) That the galactics are servants of the same God that we are and led by higher councils of friendly and virtuous character whose reason for being here is to save this planet from the destruction towards which it was rapidly heading in an age of nuclear devastation and world wars.

(3) That the time has arrived for Earth to assume its place among the family of civilizations, with their help and guidance, ending our isolation from the people of other planets and stars.

Lest one think that the occasion is only one of joy and celebration, let me add that it has a very sober and serious side to it and that is that, in my opinion, the galactics have in their possession the technology and will to stop the devastating oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and are only awaiting an invitation from us to do so.

In the absence of a long-overdue invitation from our governments, it is my belief that the galactics await the spontaneous outpouring of welcome from the people of Planet Earth to make their appearance and begin the work of restoring this world.

Yes, there have been negative star nations here that have had an unfortunate impact on Earth in oeriods of our history through subjugation and abductions. (3) But it is my understanding that these extraterrestrials have been barred from the planet by space coalitions such as the Galactic Federation, who are Earth’s guardians and mentors. These negative ETs cannot come near the planet any more.

It is now time to end our ignorance of the existence of our space family, some of whom are our progenitors, some our future, and all our well-wishers.

I’ll be publishing other articles on my websites (4) and, if permitted, on OpEdNews (5) elaborating on all aspects of disclosure. But for now, I simply wish to extend this invitation to you to express yourself in any way you deem best to welcome our galactic family and invite them to approach the Earth openly and reveal themselves.

I urge you to circulate this invitation far and wide, among friends, relatives, colleagues, and acquaintances. I also urge you to organize petitions, parades, peaceful marches, and any other festive events to convey to our galactic family our welcome.

This is your invitation – to a new era in world history and a new world.

With all love and light,
    Steve Beckow
    Sovereign Citizen of Planet Earth

Footnotes

(1) “July 2 was World UFO Day,” at http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/07...day/#more-9437.

(2) I use the term “galactic” to mean beings from this and other galaxies. I prefer it because it comes with no prior associations or unfortunate overtones such as accompany the words “extraterrestrial,” “ET,” or “alien.” “Family” because many of the star nations here today participated in seeding Earth many millennia ago. We are thus their children, as I shall make clear in other, later articles on the subject.

(3) Such as the Anunnaki and the little Greys or Zeta Reyiculans, now for the most part gone from this planet.

(4) The 2012 Scenario at (a href=http://sbeckow.wordpress.com>/ http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/ and First Contact at http://www.angelfire.com/space2/ligh...fc-index1.html . Other related articles can be found at The Essays of Brother Anonymous at http://www.angelfire.com/space2/light11/index.html.

(5) At http://www.opednews.com

http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/07...august-1-2010/

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Source: Watch on Vimeo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Nice videos miguel.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Washington Post report supports accounts of military personal keeping UFO
    secrets from commanders

July 19, 1:48 AMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D.

Vice-Admiral Thomas Wilson denied access to UFO secrets
    The Washington Post has begun publishing the results of a two year
    investigation into the world of Top Secret programs in the U.S. Titled: Top
    Secret America, the investigation aims to expose the waste, redundancy and lack
    of oversight of many of the Top Secret programs created in response to the 911
    attacks. More specifically, it states: “The top-secret world the government
    created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so
    large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs,
    how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how
    many agencies do the same work.” One of the findings of the report is that the
    military chain of command is routinely undermined as personnel are ordered not
    to reveal their activities to their commanding officers. This supports the
    claims of whistleblowers who have come forward to reveal cases of military
    personnel being ordered not to tell commanders about Top Secret programs to
    which they had been recruited. The programs in question concerned UFO
    technology and extraterrestrial life, and commanding officers denied access
    included senior admirals and generals.

Cont: http://tinyurl.com/34jhtl5

viking
    Choose well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Update from Expolitics ...

In the past few weeks 140 Earth-like planets have been discovered by the Kepler satellite, which is searching 156,000 distant stars (not in our immediate neighborhood) for planets. Kepler is the first to be able to distinguish Earth-sized planets. It does so by searching one small piece of the sky for transits, when a planet moves directly across the face of a star, dimming its light. ·See article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ast-weeks.html

This is big news for exopolitics and the disclosure effort! As the article notes, "The discovery was made by the space telescope Kepler which has been scanning the skies for planets that are orbiting stars since it was launched in January last year. The breakthrough raises the tantalising prospect that we may not be alone in the Universe. Scientists now believe that there are likely to be around 100 million planets in the Milky Way that harbour exactly the right conditions for life."

"Astronomer Dimitar Sasselov told a conference that a space telescope has uncovered 140 different planets which are around the same size as Earth."

Now that science has proved that Earth-sized planets exist in great number, the pressure is on to admit what is already known about life off-world. So, now we see a convergence of factors: the recent China sighting, the discovery of Earth-like planets in abundance, and increasing numbers of reports by high officials about alien-related incidents.

When mainstream science sees proof that we probably aren't the only planet to be ripe for evolution of advanced life, scientist begin to take the next step. They must begin to discuss the what-if scenarios. They also must look more carefully at now-common reports about "aliens" and alien-related craft, like the Roswell incident, among others.

The big clock is ticking. Be sure to tell people you know---and some of those skeptics!

viking
    Choose well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Update from Expolitics ...

Now that science has proved that Earth-sized planets exist in great number, the pressure is on to admit what is already known about life off-world. So, now we see a convergence of factors: the recent China sighting, the discovery of Earth-like planets in abundance, and increasing numbers of reports by high officials about alien-related incidents.

When mainstream science sees proof that we probably aren't the only planet to be ripe for evolution of advanced life, scientist begin to take the next step. They must begin to discuss the what-if scenarios. They also must look more carefully at now-common reports about "aliens" and alien-related craft, like the Roswell incident, among others.

The big clock is ticking. Be sure to tell people you know---and some of those skeptics!

viking
    Earth sized? Would this mean merely the same size as Earth? Finding a planet the same size as Earth seems a little underwhelming to me. If on the other hand we heard that they had found plants in the same class as Earth then I'd sit up and listen.

Finding a planet the same size wouldn't tip the scales in favour of disclosure [although I wish it would would Mr J].
    I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    Albert Einstein

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyricus For This Post:

19. Link to Post #70
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

http://tinyurl. com/2buyxqc
    ABC 2 TV 9:30pm Wednesday, July 28 2010

'I Know What I Saw'

About The Program
    A documentary following renowned filmmaker and UFO researcher
    James Fox (Out of the Blue) on his mission to break through
    government secrecy and uncover the startling truth behind
    UFO sightings.

In a unique gathering at the National Press Club in Washington DC,
    Fox assembled the most credible witnesses from seven countries
    as air force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots
    and government officials came together to present testimonies that,
    as former Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated,
    ‘will challenge your reality’.

Their accounts appear to reveal shocking proof of a behind-the-scenes
    government operation that has, for decades, confiscated and hoarded
    substantiating evidence of close encounters with seemingly
    extra-terrestrial beings and craft. Those involved at the highest levels
    expose the reasons behind government secrecy in a cover-up
    extending so far, that even presidents have failed to obtain straight answers.

Featuring unique video footage and photographic evidence, alongside
    apparent first-hand accounts, this documentary taps into the
    unrelenting global UFO fascination, debunking the myths, the
    theories and the cover-ups to discover what really might be ‘out there’…

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Barron For This Post:

21. Link to Post #71
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Lyricus (here)
    Earth sized? Would this mean merely the same size as Earth? Finding a planet the same size as Earth seems a little underwhelming to me. If on the other hand we heard that they had found plants in the same class as Earth then I'd sit up and listen.

Finding a planet the same size wouldn't tip the scales in favour of disclosure [although I wish it would would Mr J].
    A few decades ago we thought earth was almost unique... We didnt even believe that almost all stars have planets around them. I took us years to acknowledge that life is everywhere in this galaxy/universe. For example finding sooo many earth like planets raises the Drake equations by many many thousand possible aliens civilizations.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

23. Link to Post #72
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

He does it again...........
    around min 3:50..........

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

@swami
    it sounds like the old stuff... are you sure he repeated the same stuff again?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Manifestor For This Post:

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Viking

I'm new here but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your presentation, good choice of videos especially Bowie at the end ...

Love and peace. JP

28. The Following User Says Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

i like david wilcock but im not to sure about what disclosure may bring. more problems for us to start with imo. since we may be under some kind of V style scenario before the quotes good guys turn up.

on the 3.50 thing in wilcocks iunterveiw he shot himslef in the foot and proved that insider info is majoritavley pish. i think the camelot and wilcock were honey pots. feed on good info then pump with disinfo to discredit. job done as per last year and wilcocks et thing going to pot and camelot splitting. lyndsey williams is also being disinfoed now it seems, the game is now on.
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 31st July 2010 at 11:34.

30. Link to Post #76
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

wow if this isnt a subtle disclosure process ... what is...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Choose well.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Brazil...now China!!

China discloses UFO reality: Aliens sending UFO probes here

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

Dramatic events have taken place in China over the last few days and that nation's thousands of UFO researchers and enthusiasts are reeling in shock.

One of the heads of China's famous Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory, Prof. Wang Sichao, has gone public admitting the UFOs are real and aliens are visiting Earth and that the observatory has observed their craft many times. The admittance of UFO reality was made yesterday within an official speech entitled tellingly 'China's UFO truth'. This news has been extensively reported in China.

The key points that Wang Sichao have disclosed are that:

* Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
    * These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
    * These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
    * These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
    * The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft
    * 39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to believe these craft use Earth's gravity to manouvre and stay aloft

Wang Sichao also said he disagreed with Stephen Hawkings recent comments and declared that these aliens appear peaceful and require nothing materially from us as they can create their own materials using advanced technology.
    In the event that these aliens do not come in peace, he stressed that they are not gods and have flaws and thus we can possibly defend ourselves.

(Editors note: The Purple Mountain Observatory was the station that observed the now well known UFO during last years eclipse. The entire text of the speech by Wang Sichau clearly shows that the stuff we have been saying about China and other places regarding UFOs over the last few years is not just 'made up tabloid news' but fact and those that critisise this publication are the know nothings who have bought into the West's cover-up on this topic-sources on request-M Cohen)

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999408.php

viking
    Choose well.

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I wonder what they have planned for us!!

NASA To Announce Latest Findings By Kepler Spacecraft

PRESS Release
    Date Released: Monday, August 23, 2010
    Source: Ames Research Center

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a media teleconference Thursday, Aug. 26, at 1 p.m. EDT to discuss the Kepler spacecraft's latest discovery about an intriguing planetary system
    Kepler, a space observatory, looks for the data signatures of planets by measuring tiny decreases in the brightness of stars when planets cross in front of, or transit, them. In June, mission scientists announced the mission has identified more than 700 planet candidates, including five candidate systems that appear to have more than one transiting planet.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=31483

viking
    Choose well.

36. Link to Post #80
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i feel silly now for starting another disclosure thread -- i hadn't seen this one, which seems to cover it all, & makes the point that humans are being psychologically [& subliminally ] being prepared for the NWO version of ETs/contact

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast