+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

1. Link to Post #161
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Ufo disclosure: How the world is being prepared

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Wasn't disclosure supposed to come last year per David Wilcock? Everything is speculation. I don't think there will be an ET Disclosure.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Disclosure will happen, fine. But who will do that.

Not only USA but other countries do have Space organizations. why are not they disclosing? they are not contacted? Like India ( i working for such organization and such topics are never discussed), Russia, China, Japan etc. Other countries doesn't have "secret Programs"???. Or is it every one Working together? I know there is too much tight control at top and Indians rely a lot on Russians for space technology but still.

I was always told work for the "rockets" they are our bread and butter, nonsense. I can't even start such a discussion here. I don't know when it is going to happen and no idea what happens after disclosed. Especially for a country like India, with huge population and so little education in such topics.
    Last edited by cloudno7; 27th April 2011 at 06:15. Reason: spelling mistake

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudno7 For This Post:

noprophet (7th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

another question that troubles me. I have been reading we are created by Aliens or our DNA is modified by Aliens or we are an alien experiment

How did those Aliens come up??? created by some one else? I don't think so.

Got too many questions!!!!

5. Link to Post #164
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree it's hard to believe in Aliens unless you have encountered one or two. I did actually encounter an alien (in human form) but who is going to believe me?

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by beyondmyctrl (here)
    really ? coz here are some other things he had to say :
    Thanks for pointing this out.

Quote "And the Christian right, with your blindness to that wicked state of Israel…can that be the holy land, and you have gay parades, and want to permit to have a gay parade in Jerusalem when no prophet ever sanctioned that behavior. HOW CAN THAT BE THE ISRAEL, how can that be Jerusalem with secular people running the holy land when it should be the holy people running the holy land. That land is gonna be cleansed with BLOOD!"

Saviours' Day, Chicago, Illinois, 2/26/06
    Cleansed with blood?

That was enough for me to have my red alarm run wild.

Quote “I call them the so-called Jews because to be a Jew you have to adhere to the statutes and laws that create the special relationship. How can you be a Jew and promote homosexual marriage?”

National Black Agenda Convention, Boston, 3/18/04
    Because marriage is a union between two souls, not two physical, organic, bodies of a different gender, that's why. All the Jew people I know seem to recognize that, and its why they probably do not criticize it (like the christian right).

Quote "But all of a sudden in the night clubs, they started having transvestite shows, drag queens… Scripture say no liar, no adulterer, no effeminate will get in the Kingdom."

Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/23/03
    Does that apply for feminine, but otherwise heterosexual men?

Oh, did this guy know that a lot of the transvestites are actually straight, they just tend to dress like women for the fun of it? I guess not.

This guy needs lecturing on some things, before he forms an opinion.

Quote "But no man can say he’s a Jew and promote homosexuality. No man can say he’s a Jew and promote that which is against the commandments of God. No man can say he’s a Jew and run the despicable, degenerate movies. The filth and degenerate language."

Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/23/03
    This guy also needs lecturing on the Bible too, it seems.

I don't see homosexuality being criticized in one of the 10 commandments I'm afraid. Even the couple of lines that, vaguely, hint on homosexuality in the Bible, can be easily interpreted into something else.

Quote "It seems like being gay or whatever sin you wish to be a part of is okay...but I have the duty to lift that gay person up to the standard to ask if they want to live the life that God wants them to or live the lifestyle that they want to live."

Boston speech, 8/7/97
    Sin is a result of a conscious decision. Being gay is not a choice, or a decision made on one jolly sunday afternoon. You can't smack a label 'sin', on people who were born the way they are.

And from all the BS I have read in the Bible, if this "Heaven" (given I believed it existed) is a place run by this so called God, then I'd rather go to Hell.

Quote “God don't like men coming to men with lust in their hearts like you should go to a female. If you think that the kingdom of God is going to be filled up with that kind of degenerate crap, you're out of your damn mind.”

Kansas City speech, 1996
    What's degenerate about love in a different form?

Its intellectually degenerate to label one form of love an abomination or a sin, and glorify another to a divine epitome.

Quote White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."

Philadelphia Inquirer, 3/18/00
    Oh great!

Hidden prejudice translating into philosophy, just what we need!

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    The problem is that Gay ... and other kind of not normal sexual paterns are all planed by TPTB to reduce population and to change human kind. The true nature mistakes are so few that are barely worth mentioning ... all the rest are ppl that want to be like that and not that nature made them. I dont say i got issues with that but remember he is a deaply religious person so his dogmas are still strong.

In the end if we realize we are all humans no mater what ... life will become so simpler.

I am 100% against the media promotion of gayness ... then again i stopped watching tv ... maybe they changed tactics...
    Not true.

Homosexuality is part of our species since our creation (whatever creation one believes in, the God-like one, or the one done by ETs). The PTB have nothing to do with it, other than unsuccessfully linking it pedophilia. If there is a strong push in the media concerning homosexuality, its because they know how much division there is in the movements, and how people often react to things they don't understand, that are not part of the things they consider "normal".

I thought it would have been clear for most people watching history:

- It started with conflicts between males and females, one gender being constantly forced to submission, mockery, abuse and firm hand, in the distant past, largely coming from the religions today most people practice;

- Then it was religion against religion (Judaism vs. Christianity, then Christianity against Islam);

- Then we had/have countries/nations/tribes vs. other countries/nations/tribes;

- White/Caucasian vs. Black/African;

- Modern times - we have straight vs. homosexual

Aren't the Divide & Conquer tactics pretty obvious?

You demonize one group of people that have something in common with each other, in the eyes of another group, give the arguments why the other is wrong/inferior/false, and you got yourself two mad crowds that will try to destroy each other.

Etherios, nature doesn't make mistakes unfortunately. Any single thing we would account for a mistake, that we have spotted in nature, there is either an artificial cause behind it, or its a natural phenomena not yet understood by us humans.

Homosexuality as a mistake would have been eradicated long time ago via evolution, or provolution (if one is to support the ET-provolving-humanity version of origins).

Even if one is a proponent of religious version of creation - God does not make mistakes, given he created mankind.

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Well I know this is a touchy subject, but just to add my 2 cents...

I think what Farakkhan is trying to convey is that Homosexuality goes against the 'Universal Laws of Creation'
    No it doesn't. What are these 'Universal Laws of Creation'?

If they apply across the universe, can you explain why there is bisexuality and homosexuality in the animal kingdom? In a lot of species?

Plants by nature are transsexual, they can change their gender.

There are alien species out there with up two 5 different genders.

And there are cultures out there that also exhibit bisexuality and homosexuality. So how have they come to be, if heterosexual, dual gender biological model is the norm in the universe?

Yes we can love a man and confide in him, and yes some people prefer the company of men, as I am sure some of the Masters would agree with me here... what these higher messages are trying to get across is that this is ok...however it is the 'sexual act' that they are totally against...this goes against any 'Universal Laws of Creation' ...it really is that simple...
    I can repeat my previous passage here perfectly. Its not that simple I'm afraid. Nature is a lot more complex then a single natural sexual drive for the life forms it spawns, and more complex than a single, dual system of reproduction.

The sexual act does not go against nature exactly, and I can even elaborate as to why the act is done at all, if anyone is interested.

Please dont get me wrong I am not a homophoebic, after all we all have freewil...we are on a freewill planet and we can do as we wish...this doesn't mean that all of what we do is acceptable within the 'Universal Laws'
    Those who taught these silly "Universal Laws" are those who are homophobic, not you. Unless you are the one who invented them?

I would like to add that I have freinds who are this way inclined...they all know how I feel and accept me. They all understand the 'Freewill' thing.
    I doubt this. If your 'friends-that-are-inclined-that-way' know this, they probably wouldn't hang out with you.

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    now regardless of all the homo hate in him that interview wasn't bad and it had nothing to do with the subject of his hate towards such people,we live in one crazy world thats for sure hehe
    If he has unbalanced opinions based on nothing then the interpretation of an old, old book, how can you trust his other opinions?
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 28th April 2011 at 21:47.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

arpanet (29th April 2011), fifi (28th April 2011), hohoemi (29th April 2011), Kerrigan (30th April 2011), mab777 (9th May 2011), Sir Eltor (13th June 2011), Zampano (7th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #166
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Well even if it isnt planed i believe that TPTB are using it for their own plans.
    To destroy the family construct thus making people alone and without help from their families.
    To reduce child birth.
    To change the how we see atm natural way of living (1 male 1 female).

I know that some people are born that way and have more biological identity with the opposite sex but i think that all this media exposure is getting more and more ppl to think they are cause its COOL now days. Anyway i dont even see this as a problem to be solved ... 2 souls can find their mates how ever they want.

About the interview well tbh its an attempt towards waking ppl up so even if its done inside the religious stereotypes i am still happy ... this interview might have pushed alot of ppl to search about the ET phenomenon... Dont you all agree?

9. Link to Post #167
    Scotland Avalon Member moon face alpha's Avatar
    Thanks

You should post a description of your encounter Deedee,Avalon is the perfect place to do so.

10. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote I thought it would have been clear for most people watching history:

- It started with conflicts between males and females, one gender being constantly forced to submission, mockery, abuse and firm hand, in the distant past, largely coming from the religions today most people practice;

- Then it was religion against religion (Judaism vs. Christianity, then Christianity against Islam);

- Then we had/have countries/nations/tribes vs. other countries/nations/tribes;

- White/Caucasian vs. Black/African;

- Modern times - we have straight vs. homosexual

Aren't the Divide & Conquer tactics pretty obvious?
    Very good observation Onyx thank you!

@vicking

Excellent thread! Thank you! But it's quite sad that some videos are removed! I would love to see them all.

This made me think, since they keep on removing the good stuff, if you downloaded videos that you find relevant? You seem to have great knowledge on the subject and I am sure you could create an excellent video repertoire.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (1st May 2011), Omni (8th May 2011), OnyxKnight (6th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

This is interesting: http://newparadigm.no/web/guest
    Last edited by 161803398; 1st May 2011 at 09:35.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Spellbound (7th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #170
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moon face alpha (here)
    You should post a description of your encounter Deedee,Avalon is the perfect place to do so.
    Hi Moon Face Alpha.. It's hard to say really if I was Awake or Asleep... I believe I was in between the asleep and awake state when I encountered a "being" in by bedroom. This being was jumping up and down on my bed... Anyway I have had many experiences but I'm of the mindset now that I do not believe there will be an ET Disclosure.. The ET's are visiting us in our dream states.. and are "Landing in our minds"... This is my experience and my knowing... I think any ET Disclosure of sorts will have some other hidden agenda behind it.. I will not fall for anymore conspiracy theories but just go with what I personally am experiencing and knowing.

15. Link to Post #171
    Scotland Avalon Member moon face alpha's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing that Deedee,have you checked out the aliens in dreams thread.i found it extremely interesting and totally in line with what you are saying.

16. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deedee (here)
    I agree it's hard to believe in Aliens unless you have encountered one or two. I did actually encounter an alien (in human form) but who is going to believe me?
    A projection perhaps?

17. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    This is interesting: http://newparadigm.no/web/guest
    Very interesting video!! Thankyou for posting this. I've sent an email to the producer in Norway to inquire about purshasing the DVD. Nice to see both Bob Dean and Rich Dolan take part. Thankyou again for posting this here.

18. Link to Post #174
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moon face alpha (here)
    Thanks for sharing that Deedee,have you checked out the aliens in dreams thread.i found it extremely interesting and totally in line with what you are saying.
    Hi moon face alpha. No I have not checked out that thread yet.. but I will. Thanks for sharing.

19. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

I think that history is repeating itself, and that we are preparing for our visitors from the past accordingly because there location is approaching to within an easy travelling distance. If we look back in time without the mind prejudices, it is nothing new and may even be our true origin. We may even get to meet our relatives.....good or bad. As a solar system we are approaching the equator of the Milky way from what I have read and we are getting much closer to other solar systems all due to the elliptical path our system travels on.

Step back and think about it all without the media effect, search your own mind and the memories are all there one way or another. As to how our meetings will go well that is up to both parties... Them and us or should I say Father and son, Mother and daughter etc.... what have we become? And what have they become since our last face to face when they left?

20. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Wasn't disclosure supposed to come last year per David Wilcock? Everything is speculation. I don't think there will be an ET Disclosure.
    Hi Deedee, I believe it was Steven Greer, that was told that an outright disclosure would completely upset the geo-political as well as the socio-economic world.
    He was told, in no uncertain terms that it will be greatly resisted.
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

21. Link to Post #177
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Hi Deedee, I believe it was Steven Greer, that was told that an outright disclosure would completely upset the geo-political as well as the socio-economic world.
    He was told, in no uncertain terms that it will be greatly resisted.
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com
    Yes Steven Greer is all for disclosure. If it happens there will be hidden agendas behind it.. My sources tell me there will be No Disclosure.. We'll just have to keep waiting... and waiting.. and waiting... sigh.

22. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Yes Steven Greer is all for disclosure. If it happens there will be hidden agendas behind it.. My sources tell me there will be No Disclosure.. We'll just have to keep waiting... and waiting.. and waiting... sigh.
    Why is he withholding certain things then? Hypocrite much?

23. Link to Post #179
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Why is he withholding certain things then? Hypocrite much?
    Some ptb always withhold something.. Doesn't make them more powerful although they think it does. Soon there will be NO MORE SECRETS....

24. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Some ptb always withhold something.. Doesn't make them more powerful although they think it does. Soon there will be NO MORE SECRETS....
    My point was, that he is not "all for disclosure" if he is withholding or denying certain things that are a reality. We all know that the PTB and their stance on this, I was talking about mr. Greer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast