+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Bombings: Other comments, views ... merged thread.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Boston Marathon Bombings: Other comments, views ... merged thread.

[ Mod-edit: This post is now the first post of a thread containing the merger of what was eight separate threads discussing the bomb explosions at the Boston Marathon. See further Post #74 below for details. - Paul. ]

===

David has put up a detailed post on yesterdays event.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBC report asks the question: 'How was someone able to plant and detonate
    explosive devices with all those surveillance cameras, thousands of eye-witnesses
    and plenty of law enforcement?'

Tuesday, 16 April 2013 10:47
    Posted by David Icke

A 'former' FBI operative tries to explain this away and then says that security in America must be stepped up.

Problem-Reaction-Solution.

But point this out and ask 'Who Benefits?' - anyone who wants to increase the
    Orwellian state still further - and the mainstream media with its arrogance and
    ignorance bordering on the criminal will call you a 'conspiracy nut'.

No, no, they say, the government that has been exposed for lie after lie after lie
    after lie after lie (no matter which party is in office) is going to tell you the truth.

Read more ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-new...2010/#51552010
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad

(The same theme as 9/11, the London bombings, the Madrid train bombings, the
    Oslo bomb, Sandy Hook, etc., etc., etc., and the Oklahoma bomb squad was on site
    before the bombing of the Murrah Building in 1995.)

What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a "controlled
    explosion" was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled explosion
    opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

Bloomberg news is now saying, "This is very likely a terrorist attack."

Read more ...

http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Bo...terrorism.html

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness: Authorities Announced 'Drill' Before Boston Explosions

'An eyewitness to the two explosions at the Boston Marathon today said that
    a “drill” was repeatedly announced before the bombs exploded and that
    he “thought it was odd” bomb sniffing dogs were in place before the blast.

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15 News, “They
    kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there
    was nothing to worry about. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they
    kept telling us it was just a drill.”

The news station also reports that Stevenson “thought it was odd there were bomb

sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.”'

Read more ...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/eyewitne...xplosions.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, more are at least.

April 15th is the date of the Roman sacrifice festival known as Fordicidia

Click here to see ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordicidia
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th April 2013 at 01:30.

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Akasha (16th April 2013), Alpha (16th April 2013), aniN (17th April 2013), aranuk (16th April 2013), AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), bennycog (17th April 2013), Calz (17th April 2013), CD7 (16th April 2013), ceetee9 (17th April 2013), CivilDawn (17th April 2013), conk (17th April 2013), cosmic.maura (20th April 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2013), delaware (16th April 2013), Dick (16th April 2013), Earth Angel (17th April 2013), Ellisa (20th April 2013), etheric underground (16th April 2013), eva08 (17th April 2013), Fred Steeves (16th April 2013), gaiagirl (20th April 2013), grannyfranny100 (16th April 2013), gripreaper (17th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jackovesk (16th April 2013), jjjones (16th April 2013), Kendall (17th April 2013), kersley (16th April 2013), Kristin (17th April 2013), Lefty Dave (16th April 2013), Maia Gabrial (17th April 2013), mosquito (17th April 2013), NewFounderHome (16th April 2013), northstar (16th April 2013), Orph (16th April 2013), ponda (16th April 2013), Rollo (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), seko (16th April 2013), sigma6 (17th April 2013), soleil (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013), Swanette (20th April 2013), Tane Mahuta (20th April 2013), TargeT (16th April 2013), toothpick (17th April 2013), vortexpoint (16th April 2013), Vrilya (16th April 2013), WhiteFeather (16th April 2013), Wind (17th April 2013), Woody (16th April 2013), yiolas (16th April 2013), Zelig (16th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Boston False Flag ? David Ickes post...........Problem Reaction Solution

RT's coverage........from yesterday. Even from these reports its clear that
    mainstream and even RT has to follow conventional reporting and not
    'think out of the box'. It has to be a 'Terrorist' no possibility of it being
    a 'false flag' !!

Graphic video: First moments after Boston Marathon blasts

Published on 16 Apr 2013

WARNING: Graphic footage!

A camera shot first moments after deadly explosions in Boson, Massachusetts. At
    least three people, including an eight-year-old, have been killed and more than a
    hundred injured after two explosions hit the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

--------------------------------------------------------

Published on 15 Apr 2013

FBI identifies the explosions at the Boston Marathon as terrorist attack. Also a
    White House official says the Boston bombings will be handled as "an act of terror."
    Now in response to the multiple blasts and additional explosives found in Boston
    during its annual marathon, America's larger cities are heightening security
    measures as a precaution

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama speaks on Boston bombing

Published on 15 Apr 2013

US President Obama issues a statement following the deadly bombings at the
    Boston Marathon that killed at least two and injured over 100.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 15 Apr 2013

At least two people were killed and 115 injured after two explosions went off near
    the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Sue Mencer, consultant of the Manor Ridge
    Group analyses whether or not the law enforcement and organizers could have
    done more to prevent the terror attack.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th April 2013 at 21:33.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (16th April 2013), AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), grannyfranny100 (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (16th April 2013), Michelle Marie (17th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Boston False Flag ? David Ickes post...........Problem Reaction Solution

Interesting. Where is Homeland Security? WTF. Total Bullsh!t. Ohh and Don't forget they are building a new Homeland Security Building for 3.9 billion dollars. My spidey sense is tingling.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (16th April 2013), AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), eva08 (17th April 2013), Fred Steeves (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jjjones (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (16th April 2013), Kendall (23rd April 2013), Maia Gabrial (17th April 2013), Mandala (16th April 2013), Michelle Marie (17th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), seko (16th April 2013), sigma6 (17th April 2013), soleil (16th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    April 15th is the date of the Roman sacrifice festival known as Fordicidia
    Hmmm, the same date JP Morgan sunk the Olympic and killed all the opponents to the Fed, a mass Satanic sacrifice of heavy hitters in opposition to the Cabal.

Tax enslavement day for Americans.

The Co-Incidence Theorists are the real nut jobs.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), eva08 (17th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), Michelle Marie (17th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), sigma6 (17th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

OF COURSE it is a false flag, most likely another tortured soul was manipulated into it or was setup in an OP. I am shocked it has taken this long to happen. They have been setting up their plans and they have mostly been in place for a while. They just needed the false flag/catalyst or catalyst'S. There should be more interesting things to come, and the GOV has "Action/Reaction" plans in the ready to roll out, some before some behind the MSM.

Good luck to us all, just do not get caught up in it and stay OFF the news stations and watching every momment and detail. Just like we did w/9/11... Now is the time to meditate and put out positive "vibes" and energy in anyway you are equiped. That may be one of your soul missions.

Interesting times indeed...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Keeping Calm and Carrying On after the Boston Marathon

I am just observing about how people are reacting to yesterday's bombing at the Boston Marathon and comparing to the aftermath of other terror incidents that also had heavy media coverage and it makes me wonder: have we evolved in the 12 years since 9/11?

After 9/11, I remember a huge outcry for revenge coupled with a wave of anti-Islamic, anti-Arab sentiment. This drove us into at least two senseless violent wars (Afghanistan & Iraq.) and beginning with the Patriot Act, into the beginnings of a fascist police state. All because "we asked for it" in reaction to those events.

So, what are we asking for now? Here are some of the gut reactions to yesterdays violence:

- from one of the Marathon Runners who missed being at the event at the time of the bombing because she took a bathroom break 1/4 mile before
    Quote I find joy in running and I have grabbed my life back by running. It is the singular aspect of my life that allows me to find my faith and to find happiness. I am sitting in total disbelief. How could it be that two potty breaks saved me today? How can it be that as I was running to snub my nose at the terrorist that took Phil, another sought to destroy the hard fought for happiness I have found. It cannot end this way. I am shaking and I am physically ill tonight, but I will pick myself up one faltering step at a time until I can run victorious once again. I cannot let these vile monsters create any more fear in my life. I just can't.

... I ask for prayers and I ask for some time to process this event. I will find the strength that I fall into with my faith. The terrorist will never EVER maim my heart, my spirit, or my drive to live life out loud. Got that?
    - from a musician
    Quote All I can do is to quote lines from the libretto from Poulenc's opera "Dialogues des Carmelites": "What will become of the epoch in which we live I do not know. I only ask of Holy Providence the modest virtues that are despised by the rich and mighty --good will, patience, the spirit of conciliation." To which I would ask today to be granted the quiet courage to face whatever may occur--to acknowledge fear but refuse to give way to it or to hatred, cruelty, or fanaticism.
    from an article in The Atlantic
    Quote But we need to be vigilant not to weaken the very freedoms and liberties that make this country great, meanwhile, just because we're scared.

Empathize, but refuse to be terrorized. Instead, be indomitable -- and support leaders who are as well. That's how to defeat terrorists.
    So, was this a false flag event meant to strike fear into our hearts that is failing? Or, is this a false flag event that is meant to have some other intention, other than scaring us? It was interesting that CNN noted in a headline, that Obama's speech did not include the word "terror" - which was like an intentional decision by White House speech writers, and perhaps the forces that stand behind them.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since the event, but it will be interesting to see who "they" try to put the blame on, and how "we" react to it. Are we failing to react to this event in the manner they have prescribed, or have the prescribed a new manner for us to react? Only time will tell.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), grannyfranny100 (16th April 2013), Heather2017 (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), jjjones (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (16th April 2013), northstar (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013), Wind (17th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

I wonder if they're trying to repeat a cycle, i.e. Boston Tea Party. They have already alluded to a right wing group. There is already a time imprint. Just a thought.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), GoodETxSG (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), sigma6 (17th April 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

we are gonna see the need for more oppressive laws limiting our freedom's again ... watch the politicians unleash the ole form a committe to look into making new laws...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ceetee9 (17th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), EsmaEverheart (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), sigma6 (17th April 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: Keeping Calm and Carrying On after the Boston Marathon

One of the interesting facts about 'terror' throughout history it is usually carried out by the authorities
    in government like in NAZI Germany, USSR, China, Turkey, Greece, Chile, Argentina, Palestine and the
    many other conflicts of the 20th century, not very often has genuine terrorists paid off that I can think
    of except possibly Israel. But one mans terrorist is usually another mans freedom fighter. So sooner
    or later the world is going to see thru this 'War on Terror' as many have already !!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bryston (18th April 2013), grannyfranny100 (16th April 2013), jjjones (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Interesting. Where is Homeland Security? WTF. Total Bullsh!t. Ohh and Don't forget they are building a new Homeland Security Building for 3.9 billion dollars. My spidey sense is tingling.
    Yes Vince, I don't rely on RT to deliver the truth lately as they too, like the Mainstream media, cover up the truth.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), jjjones (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), TargeT (16th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

This is going to be used to stop gun possession in the US plain and simple.
    They have been trying VERY hard recently, and this is the final blow.
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

So, was this a false flag event meant to strike fear into our hearts that is failing? Or, is this a false flag event that is meant to have some other intention, other than scaring us? It was interesting that CNN noted in a headline, that Obama's speech did not include the word "terror" - which was like an intentional decision by White House speech writers, and perhaps the forces that stand behind them.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since the event, but it will be interesting to see who "they" try to put the blame on, and how "we" react to it. Are we failing to react to this event in the manner they have prescribed, or have the prescribed a new manner for us to react? Only time will tell.

Great questions Kryztian.
    I just wanted to say that this event is also very shocking for Canadians. It is all over the network news here and personally, I was very upset by it. I visited Boston in 2011 and I have a deep fondness for the city and the people.

Peace and love to all those injured and killed.
    Peace and love to all loved ones and families of those affected.
    Peace and love to first responders and good Samaritans and bystanders who helped.
    Peace and love to all those who were there.
    Peace and love to Bostonians.
    Peace and love to Americans who are shocked and grieving.
    Peace and love to our beloved family of mankind who mourn with you.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th April 2013), Kryztian (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I am simply playing Devil's Advocate here, so easy on the flaming...

With the talk of a drill and bomb sniffing dogs being thrown around as evidence for a false flag, it is equally plausible that the the authorities did have prior information that there could be an attack. Think about it, if they go to the public with threats and then nothing happens, they are criticized for disrupting the event. If they go public and the attack does happen, they are criticized for not stopping it. It is a no win situation for them. Using a drill as cover allows them to have extra people in place without causing a panic and gives them an opportunity to search for the bombs without raising eyebrows. Only the most senior people involved would ever know that there was a credible threat. The cop on the street would have no idea that something was going on out of the ordinary.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

25. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), bennycog (17th April 2013), ceetee9 (17th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), donk (16th April 2013), Ellisa (16th April 2013), Hervé (16th April 2013), Ivanhoe (16th April 2013), jjjones (16th April 2013), JohnEAngel (17th April 2013), Kano (17th April 2013), mahalall (16th April 2013), Mandala (16th April 2013), math330 (25th April 2013), mosquito (17th April 2013), RMorgan (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), seko (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013), Wind (17th April 2013), Zampano (16th April 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

With the talk of a drill and bomb sniffing dogs being thrown around as evidence for a false flag, it is equally plausible that the the authorities did have prior information that there could be an attack. Think about it, if they go to the public with threats and then nothing happens, they are criticized for disrupting the event. If they go public and the attack does happen, they are criticized for not stopping it. It is a no win situation for them. Using a drill as cover allows them to have extra people in place without causing a panic and gives them an opportunity to search for the bombs without raising eyebrows. Only the most senior people involved would ever know that there was a credible threat. The cop on the street would have no idea that something was going on out of the ordinary.
    That´s indeed the way to proceed in such cases. Any major city´s police department receives hundreds of fake bomb and terrorist threatening phone calls every year, specially related to big public events. They can´t just go and disrupt every major event based on unconfirmed information.

In my opinion, it´s too soon to call it a false flag. We need more information.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), Ellisa (16th April 2013), Gardener (16th April 2013), gripreaper (17th April 2013), Hervé (16th April 2013), Ivanhoe (16th April 2013), Lazlo (16th April 2013), Limor Wolf (16th April 2013), mosquito (17th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), sllim11 (16th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/stat...86829596205056

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/stat...86879453892609

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular...8z6eSDJEA.cspx

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), ghostrider (16th April 2013), mahalall (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), Swanette (20th April 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member MR Mojo's Avatar
    Thanks

Other interesting facts are that there is a lot of footage from the scene that actually shows bloody stunned people. Not like Sandy Hook etc with the EMT's and cops milling around like actors with no sense of urgency.
    Also, 617 area code phone service was shut off for fear that other remote bombs could be set off. Someone proposed this was to curtail cell phone coverage of what was going on but a cell phone can record the events for later use so I'm discounting that angle.

False Flag? Maybe, but if that's the case, usually there's propaganda all ready neatly packaged to roll out for the sheeple and I'm not seeing it yet.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MR Mojo For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), Holly Lindin (17th April 2013), Lazlo (16th April 2013), mosquito (17th April 2013), muxfolder (17th April 2013), RMorgan (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Of course at the moment it is early days, it significant 'CIADA' has not been
    automatically blamed imo so it could be part of the internal US Gun/Drone
    surveillance state ? Still I'm just annoyed, though not surprised at all,
    that 'False Flag' is still not being contemplated at all in mainstream media.

Infowars Reporter Asks Question on Boston Marathon Bomb Drill

Published on 15 Apr 2013

Dan Bidondi gets in a question to public reps during a press conference on the marathon
    Eyewitness: Authorities Announced "Drill" Before Boston Explosions
    UM coach "thoug

===================================================

Boston Marathon Explosion 'Was a Drill'

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th April 2013 at 17:02.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

RunningDeer (16th April 2013), Swanette (20th April 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

[...]
    Seems like the idea is in the "air"... as I posted on that other Boston thread:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    On the other hand, in terms of possibilities, it could be that there was a bomb threat warning...

... disguised as a drill to "not scare" the crowd into a stampede... you know... like the nutcase mayor of New York needing to get "his" marathon on schedule despite "Sandy"'s devastation...

Quote "The marathon has always brought our city together and inspired us with stories of courage and determination," Mr Bloomberg and the New York Road Runners, the marathon's organizers, said in a joint statement.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), Lazlo (16th April 2013), Mandala (16th April 2013), RMorgan (16th April 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

In support of Lazlo and RMorgan posts interesting to note what Ali Stevenson saw (0.36 onwards)

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2013), Ellisa (16th April 2013), Hervé (16th April 2013), Lazlo (16th April 2013), RMorgan (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013), seko (16th April 2013), Swanette (20th April 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

16 April 2013 Last updated at 17:30

.Boston bombings: Obama condemns 'act of terrorism'

vid on link...

President Obama: "This was a heinous and cowardly act"

US President Barack Obama has condemned the bombings at the Boston marathon as a "terrorist act".
    He said the attack had been "heinous" and "cowardly, but cautioned that it was not yet known who carried out the attack and why.
    The FBI has said there are "no known additional threats" beyond the two bombs which went off.
    Three people were killed, including an eight-year-old boy, and more than 150 injured by the bombs.
    Doctors treating the wounded have said a number of people have had pellets and "nail-like" fragments removed.

No-one has been arrested over the attack

Read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22171684

====================================================

London Marathon Security Review After Boston

Police and organisers of the London Marathon this Sunday are reviewing security
    arrangements after the bombs in Boston.British police are reviewing security
    arrangements for the London Marathon this Sunday after the bombs in Boston.
    Marathon organisers and officers are working together to find out whether there is
    an international threat and if they should change any arrangements.The security
    operation for Baroness Thatcher's funeral on Wednesday is also being reviewed.

Read More....

http://news.sky.com/story/1078625/lo...w-after-boston
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th April 2013 at 21:35.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Lazlo (16th April 2013), RunningDeer (16th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast