+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Dolores Cannon:

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Dolores Cannon:

After much soul searching and investigation and more specifically after taking Dolores Cannons thousand dollar course and then doing intensive investigation into satanism and luciferianism I can only say that Dolores Cannons work is demonically inspired, for the following reasons;

* She completely denies the existence of the demonic. I've just finished researching thousands of demonic haunting's as well as having personally experienced first hand demonic forces on numerous occasions. Saying they don't exist is ridiculous, a total lie and frankly of the devil as they say.

* During her regressive hypnosis training course she teaches us to visualize a pyramid of white light around our subject. After much investigation into satanism it became obvious what the quintessential symbol for the demonic is; pyramids. "They" who she contacts, using her regressive hypnosis techniques, told her to do this.

* Dolores says "There is no good there is no evil just energy and how you use it". I'll again bring up the thousands of demonic hauntings ive researched and also my investigation into satanism to confirm that yes indeed true evil exists. Just google "Satanic ritualistic abuse survivor" and you will see that true evil really does exist and its far worse than our worst nightmare.

The only thing that once and for all freed my life from demonic oppression was the mighty name of Jesus. Even though I was not a true believer he lifted the dark cloud from my life and transformed it anew. Reading all Dolores fascinating books only made my life worse and worse and she never thought me to talk with God and ask God for help in my life.

I believe Dolores had good intentions but was deceived by the masters of deception.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life and I can say that with complete confidence in this demonically controlled world. It was only after I asked Jesus into my heart and my life was miraculously transformed that I picked up a bible and read it. Its all true.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:43.

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dolores Cannon:

Realy jack who knows what to belive enymore
    just belive in me now ( and i dont mean in a self serving way either ...
    love n kindness ... be the best you know how to be

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rhythm For This Post:

jack (17th March 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:43.

5. Link to Post #4
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In case you have not checked this thread I think you might want to: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...5756-Confusion

I agree that reptilians play a big role in our reality, references are everywhere, and I believe that they are planning an 'ascension' for us that suits their enslavement agenda. I think everything is NOT going to be ok by default, unless we do it ourselves, and I am wary of people marketing 100% positive messages.
    What I know about Dolores Cannon comes from a few videos posted in the forum but think about it: she puts people in deep trance and then she finds other beings there, working... Keep in mind the kind of people willing to be put in trance are people feeling something wrong and looking for healing...
    "Truth never damages a cause that is just". If they keep it secret, it is not good for us. Period.
    Last edited by Wood; 24th September 2010 at 15:18.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Hey Jack,

Dolores Cannon knows about the 'negative force' (reptilians, etc.) if you heard most of her interviews -- however, she 'chooses' for her material to be with a positive outlook.
    As you might know, if you focus on 'negativity' there are chances you'll become more negative. You can't 'fight' negativity with more negativity (fear, etc.), surely you'll fail if you do that...

As long as you stay, and be positive (love, compassion, etc.) you'll move away from negativity and in the process raise your vibration to the point that negativity will not affect you anymore.
    After all everything is an illusion, with the intent for 'our souls' to learn and grow spiritually. Negativity plays a role only in this density (3D) where everything has a 'dualistic nature'...
    Please stay positive, that way you'll be helping yourself and the collective consciousness to graduate from this 'low level (fallen consciousness)' of this reality we're experiencing now.

Love is the answer, ~ Dan ~

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Avocadess (27th June 2011), jack (17th March 2015), sambience (2nd February 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

My question would be why you feel the need to believe/disbelieve anyone? If it doesn't ring true to you, then leave it. To try and 'debunk' her seems silly.

Quote Are we to believe her that "everything is going to be alright" and as we eventually move into the next dimension (via death or otherwise) be unsuspecting victoms to some kind of "harvest" of our ignorant souls?
    I have no doubt that you will create exactly what you put your attention on.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon denies the existence of the demonic, says there is no good or evil only energy and what we do with it, she teaches to put a *pyramid* of white light around our subject when putting them in trance (who likes pyramids?) therefore I can only conclude that she has been deceived by the now incredibly apparent demonic forces in this world.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. If ever you are being attacked by a demon, order it away in Jesus name and you will finally know the truth.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:48.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    My question would be why you feel the need to believe/disbelieve anyone? If it doesn't ring true to you, then leave it. To try and 'debunk' her seems silly.
    Why do people have the need to help other people?
    Misquoting "1984", war is not peace, freedom is not slavery, ignorance is not strength.

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Love is the answer, ~ Dan ~
    If you're a fan of him, Todd Rundgren said it best

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE]

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jack (here)

(For the record, Dolores does not believe in reptilians...
    I believe that you are 'thinking' too much Jack...
    Why not contact Dolores and ask if she believes or not, if you want the 'truth'?
    Perhaps the following video will be more helpful for you to understand.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

jack (17th March 2015)

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon denies the existence of the demonic, says there is no good or evil only energy and what we do with it, she teaches to put a *pyramid* of white light around our subject when putting them in trance (who likes pyramids?) therefore I can only conclude that she has been deceived by the now incredibly apparent demonic forces in this world.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. If ever you are being attacked by a demon, order it away in Jesus name and you will finally know the truth.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:48.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

unplugged (29th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeoEmc2 (here)
    If you're a fan of him, Todd Rundgren said it best

Nice one Neo!

However, I was thinking about this one.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Truth, not fear or secrecy.

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Is Dolores Cannon Being Manipulated?
    Easy question ... easy answer: yes of course

Every public figure will be played upon as soon as they have built up credibility ...

19. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by jack (here)
    Thanks for that Dan, Your telling me what Ive told so many others (the irony)

But your right in what your saying. My main concern here, is the truth. I guess you could say im looking at everything now without casting judgement, without marking anything as being either positive or negative. Which led me to reptilians, which then led me to start thinking about Dolores, and then thinking about Alex Collier (and his stouch view that in this universe reptilians wage many wars etc) and why such a major role was not mentioned in her work. I totally agree that we get more of what we focus on, we really do have the ability to create our realities, and we are coming to a point where it is either ascend onto the next level or.. Its not her philosophy that bothers me, its the fact that whoever was talking through her clients left out a huge portion of our reality as if it didnt exist, and I guess you could say it might be for two reasons ; 1. They want us to just focus on the positive in order to bring about a positive change (but why would they leave that air of suspicion that is going to be hanging around when people realise they leave out such important information which could be mentioned, but emphasised that focusing on such things was not important) 2. Whatever is communicating through her clients is only giving the nice stuff and leaving out the rest in order to manipulate people into a false sense of reality.. for what reason, i dont know.. but id sure as hell like to.

(For the record, Dolores does not believe in reptilians, and she is completely oblivious to whats really happening in the world, and just puts it down to "mild corruption" and the rest of the stories being mere conspiratorial fantasy, which is clearly not the case) Ive followed most of her work, and her view on reality is that people are being paranoid as to the true nature, which means she is being mislead. If whomever is speaking through her clients told the whole story and then said "just be sure to focus on the positive" , that would be the right thing to do in my mind. Why leave room for such suspician? It just doesnt make any sense and its got my head in a spin.
    Dear jack,
    I got a question for you: Have you ever talked to her? Personally?

I have. I do understand your concerns as we all have them, but there's something I'd like to make clear: She does believe in reptilians, as a matter of fact she have encounter them in her work and even in one of her books she relates how one of her clients (female) was able to relate another "life" her soul was living at the same time (this time) as a reptilian in other planet, also she learned about some special "things" this lady had in her present body due to her mission at this time.

Also, she is not oblivious to what's going on by any means but she is very aware of the implications of focusing or giving energy to the negative nor she believes in "mere conspiratorial fantasy".

I totally disagree with your view of "just be sure to focus on the positive". If you know human nature you know it's virtually impossible to do so, as an example: if you lost your job for how long would you be able to focus on the positive side of things without going back to worry about not having an income?

Would you say that you can stay at least 90% of the time being "positive" you'll find a job very soon? I'm out of work at this moment and even though I know everything is going to be all right, I'm struggling to stay positive 100% of the time, the same applies to people I'm related to who are in the same situation, they just can't.

Why do you think telling somebody they have cancer immediately arise the chances of them dying very soon? Because they can not stop thinking about it, even under "reliable" treatments, just a very few have the strength to stay really positive.

She really knows that giving any energy of though to those issues makes them bigger.

So in order for her to be more credible, she has to talk and spread a message such as: we are doomed, the reptilians are here and they have total control over us and our souls but please, think positively that everything is going to be all right! How good is that? How effective?

Our biggest responsability right now is: BE AWARE, VERY AWARE ABOUT WHAT REALITY WE ARE CREATING FOR OURSELVES.

How are we going to create a good outcome while thinking about all the bad stuff?

With everything you know about reality, do you think it makes good sense?

So far, nobody knows the truth and all subjects we discuss here are "theories" until proven other wise.

I used to worry a lot until a year ago, then I decided that it was really a waste of my time an energy to focus on the bad stuff and I'm making my motto just to focus on what I want.

It's easier to get caught up in the "scary" stuff than just let it be and be an observer.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

jack (17th March 2015), Jackson (28th March 2015), juliagulia55 (13th May 2011), sambience (2nd February 2011)

21. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I would love to speak to Dolores Cannon
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

22. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

cloud9:
    Quote Our biggest responsability right now is: BE AWARE, VERY AWARE ABOUT WHAT REALITY WE ARE CREATING FOR OURSELVES.

How are we going to create a good outcome while thinking about all the bad stuff?
    it would be interesting to know what have people of iraq, afganistans etc focused on before death and distruction engufled them....

i don't feel i need to apologize for this irony ..cannon's teaching and practice have many many flaws...in fact. i would like to know who she may be working for..she claims there are no bad ets out there, no factions and that all is but one supreme inhtelligence...yes, i would like to be given an oportunity to guiz her on that..amongst other issues... i experience her as a dangerous lady to be kept well clear of... l

23. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I was going to mention that in at least one interview that I viewed, that the subject started to drift into the inevitable reptilian direction and Dolores deliberately moved the conversation away from it. In Bill Ryan's interview with freedom central (IIRC) in that 2.5 hour interview, the conversation drifted into the reptilian situation. Bill deliberately steered the conversation away from it. There are sound reasons for this.

Fear locks you into your body and maintains the sense of scientific separation creating objectivity (US vs them--a ego mind trick!!!) that keeps you in your body and keeps you trapped in the situation of the spirit being trapped by the body overriding it's communications with the astral realms and other dimensions and stops it from allowing the communications from the higher self...to enter the everyday thoughts and actions of the given physically incarnated individual. The body fools the self through the mechanism of ego.

Fear is part of the need to identify in perfect terms of black and white - truth vs false. Fear is a component of the mechanics of the physical body. it is deeply tied to the reptilian mind core or cortex function.

Part and parcel of why organized religion kills, ostracizes, disallows, and curses those who be left handed, as those people can be, generally speaking, more connected to the higher self. (or the ambidextrous as well). Organized religion, of course, being a controlled system of oppression - A red herring and dead end circular argument for those who attempt to search for truths.

Love is part of the artistic or right brain function where all blends into one. The trick is to balance on the Teflon like tip of that mountain of polarities....without sliding too far down one side or the other....then drive that ship to safe harbour.

I stole one of Fred's posts from another thread, to illustrate a part of the issue at hand. As above, so below. Our internal individual behavior can and does emerge on and in the global scale. Here is his post:

Re: Extremist websites skyrocketing, says Interpol

Plain fact is the root of this kind of thinking is two-fold.

Power cannot be expanded or used unless there is a viable object to fear.
    And this always wears the cloak of protection.
    To speak against fear, or denying the need for, or give lie to protection makes you "dangerous".

In the end, power will not prioritize based upon actual danger, only danger to itself.

Bringing that under control, there lies the true path to freedom.
    Fred

Very much in kind as an expression on a group scale of the internal issue of internal individual ego function and how it attempts to rule the body, as it is the vocal thought formation point of the body -that the intellect must form words in the mind----through.

So the body colors and shapes each sub-vocalized and thus internally voiced and vocalized thought. The body wants to remain in control of not just autonomous function but that of the function of the intellect, so it creates and shapes false 'red herrings' to the point that all you do and think and consider is shaped by this creator of the internal voice. It 'feels' it needs a perfect black and white reality as this is exactly how it operates and keeps itself 'safe'. Thus it uses fear to shape the thoughts and expressions, and the need for absolutes. Point is, through the internal formulation and creation of the shaping and expression of the internal voice, the body can maintain control over the body and thus feel safe, by sublimating the higher self which is expressed through intellect, meditation, love, oneness, connectivity...etc... but not necessarily that of objectivity and black and white.

These thoughts of universal oneness, openness, universal love, dimensional immortality, etc....bring an intense fear to the body, or the internal voice and thought formation. The body's voice can and does eventually die, but this is not the occupant. it is merely the vehicle through which the occupant works.

So give your body a hug -the poor thing is afraid. Very afraid. And this pattern of fear is brought to the forefront and can and does, at times, overcome sensible rumination and thinking on the universe in all it's glory.....as the body does figure out that you will be leaving it some time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th September 2010 at 20:42.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (8th August 2015), lake (7th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Fear is part of the need to identify in perfect terms of black and white - truth vs false. Fear is a component of the mechanics of the physical body. it is deeply tied to the reptilian mind core or cortex function.

Love is part of the artistic or right brain function where all blends into one. The trick is to balance on the Teflon like tip of that mountain of polarities....without sliding too far down one side or the other....then drive that ship to safe harbour.
    I think fear must be confronted at some point or another, and information is a good tool for that. The worse fear is the fear of the unknown because it implies we can't prepare in advance.
    I guess ship captains could rely on blind love to avoid the rocks in their path to harbour, but they'd rather have a good nautical chart and a GPS.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

unplugged (29th January 2011)

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Deleted my response...I've decided to un-involve myself here.

My sincerest best to you all.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 24th September 2010 at 18:02.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

28. The Following User Says Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

jack (17th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast