+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Dolores Cannon:

1. Link to Post #101
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Dolores Cannon:

This is a great thread. I've been offline for a while, but this topic has been occupying my mind for a week even though I haven't been following it online.

I wanted to throw some new information into the mix. Dr. Michael Newton does much the same method as Delores Cannon, but his emphasis is what happens to us in between lives.

Wes Penre did a write up on his books. The first two articles are background and most people here can probably skip them:

http://wespenre.com/life-between-lives.htm
    http://wespenre.com/the-game.htm

This is the important one as it deals with the deception:

http://wespenre.com/afterlife-programming.htm

Please read this last one as it is very important.

One thing I like about Dr. Newton's books is he stays very detached from the matter personally. He doesn't have any invested interest in trying to bring about any of the material -- he's just looking to see what's there and using as much of a scientific method as possible.

The basic idea is that we are in a prison here and in-between lives. It's a debtor's prison if you will. We are all in deep karmic debt and we need to work it out in incarnations. The problem is the system is rigged -- it's like the IMF. We are never meant to get out of karmic debt, just as someone who has a loan with 50% annual interest is never meant to pay it off.

I would be very interested in a candid discussion of this topic with anyone.

This does very much correlate with the WingMaker material, Alex Collier's testimony, the Groundcrew books, and Ashayana Deane's material and puts a very strong case that anyone who does not introduce the evil agenda and denounce it is part of it or being manipulated by it.

Now, I know it's not a good thing to focus on the negative. But, I'm beginning to see what Alex Collier means by it being our birthright to know about our history and what is really happening.

The negative side plays both sides of the game. When it poses as the positive, it is just trying to deceive us into faulty thinking and accepting occult paradigms that will make us less powerful or disorient us into what's really going on.

I think there's a fine line between focusing on the negative (thinking Alex Jones) and just giving a brief disclaimer of a minute or two saying this is the real deal and this is what is happening, etc. before going on with the main message.

If this information is factual, then it means we are completely cut off from finding the truth. It means we can disprove what is untrue but we cannot know what is true. This isn't just a philosophical pondering -- it's important because each one of us basis our lives on doing something that we think is important and valuable, and if we don't know the truth, we're all just wasting our energy, time, and focus on endeavors that have no value to ourselves or anyone else. In other words, we're being completely subverted.

--sjkted

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Hhmmm. I recall no mention of Dr. Newton making any notions that any of what he found is of a nature where we are trapped in a prison. I do read very carefully,as I'm down to the point where I read an entire book to find ONE sentence that might illuminate me or show me something I do not already know.

My recollection is that of the two books, there is exactly one sentence of that nature and it only hints, and it makes no evil connotations or connections. of, course, I did have the thoughts you express here and the thoughts in the article linked go through my mind, in the general 'similar in type' sense. meaning, I did consider that subject of the article as a possibility. There is no reason not to. However, I tend to give it less weight than it needs, in my mind and understandings..that it needs to fall into my personal idea of being the truth. However, I did find that one person who said they scanned me to check on who I was, they said I was Sirian*....and another that scanned me seemed more than a bit impressed, and found it a bit daunting that according to their findings, I could pass through the 'shield' that blocks us, that ties us to the earth area. For whatever that is worth. meh. A person born on the exact same day as I was...did call his band a name after 'the dog star', and I have been around dogs since birth.

*Surely you cannot be Sirius! (Yes I am and stop calling me Shirley)
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th September 2010 at 02:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Right you are, Carmody. The trick here is reading between the lines and asking the bigger questions. Did you read the third article from Wes Penre?

--sjkted

4. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    I wanted to throw some new information into the mix. Dr. Michael Newton does much the same method as Delores Cannon, but his emphasis is what happens to us in between lives.

This is the important one as it deals with the deception:

http://wespenre.com/afterlife-programming.htm

Please read this last one as it is very important.
    O.M.G.!! The information in this afterlife-programming article, just figuratively hit me between the eyes!! This is SO true!! This info has been sitting in the back of my thinking process for all this time and has now just come up to the fore. Yes! This is TOTAL deception. I will definitely get David Icke's new book and read Wes Penre.

The reason that I am soooo excited about this is two-fold.

One, I know that I know that once I leave this earth, that I will not reincarnate here. I think that this is my first and last sojourn here. Once I leave planet Earth, its hasta la bye bye.

Two, not terribly long ago I was in light meditation and was chatting with what I thought was my guide. I was concerned at the time with a family situation and was told by this guide that I shouldn't worry about it because I can always reincarnate back to earth to work through this situation again and make a go of it.

There has always been something terribly wrong with that advice. What I was told by the guide, has stayed with me for years and has bothered me proportionately.

I now understand the sleazy creepyness of what is REALLY going on in this earth plane. Answers from the past are flooding into my brain and heart right now.

The Illuminati cabal and their antics are nothing more or less than an attention-getting sideshow to keep the real true control from being found out.

Thank you sjkted for posting this information. This was definitely meant for me and I am hoping with all my heart that there are others who are awakened to this also.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    Right you are, Carmody. The trick here is reading between the lines and asking the bigger questions. Did you read the third article from Wes Penre?

--sjkted
    Yes I did, and it was that scan and answer from the participant of the Thoth forum (capacity to pass through the earth block/shield)...... that got me kicked off of it. I spent my time there helping people get past the idea and onto the realities of manifesting psychokinesis and dimensional congruence. Simply by evidencing it's existence within us all.

By relating stories like this:

http://www.rense.com/general13/drchupa.htm

You see, I remember doing that...traveling that exact power line, that exact location. I tended to, at the time, travel down power lines as there is a energy field (a zone) around power lines that makes it easy to travel down. Very much like mini-vortex or energy grid lines like that of the Becker-Hagens grid. At that time, I was sleeping about 1.5 hours a night , max, which is one of the signs of enlightenment and manifestation or connecting the dimensions together. One is completely wakeful, even when sleeping. Ie, the consciousness is dimensionally connected and the mind is then multi-dimensionally connected and needs no sleep. since I was new at it (in the incarnated form), my capacity to control it or manifest as a shaped being was, er... a bit off, and traveling down power lines is, well, a bit tricky at best.

This all ties back to the astrological thing and why we have a thing called the 'ascendant' (astrological ascendant) which is the point where the spirit is considered to enter the body at birth..which is the point at which the sun crests the horizon at the point at which the body is born. (the spread of energy and patterns - frequency spread-exactly as that of a thin shaft of light through a prism-think dark side of the moon cover art) This is known in astrology as the 'rose colored glasses' (EGO!) or mask we wear that all we interpret ..in or out... is colored by. Incidentally, Lucifer is.....'the angel of the dawn'. OUCH! Due to the spread of energies at the light horizon or 'energy lensing horizon', we can find the right resonance to easily travel down (least resistance) and enter the human body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

See Dan Winters site for more connective tissue...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...annunaki09.htm

As well, the planet Venus.... oddly enough, as viewed through the position the earth..describes a PERFECT pentagram..in 5 cycles of motion or retrograde periods. Check out the astrological cycling on that one. And, oddly enough, in hebrew base religion, the morning star is all critical. The central aspect. Even the Rosslyn chapel follows this point to perfection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosslyn_Chapel

Dan's site also mentions that the original Hebrew tongue is one that is the exact and real acoustical vibrations that equal or equate to the actual energetic or light vibrations of multi-dimensional power. Ie, the power of the word, is all and all encompassing, but specific as a point of energetic translation of mind (higher dimension) to 3-d reality. Recall that the original Hebrew works were not to be written down but spoken only. Shades of pyramid power and similar where people speak of being in earlier incarnations in Egypt where they ran the pyramid system with the power of voice alone. Rig Veda> Nada Brahma> "Sound is God" ( Original Hebrew tounge:"Modern research confirms, the most ancient form [of] Hebrew to be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain."). (Then look into the enlil-enki thing about 'the chosen tribe', etc)

(side story alert on!)
    One of my past life memories deals with activating the pyramid, I being the last person to do (attempt) it....and I made a royal mess of it. This was in the early Roman occupation of Egypt, I was investigating antiquities through being sponsored by a friend who was on the ruling council for the occupied Egyptian province/domain. I was in the mess (which wasn't a mess at the time) at the bottom of the shaft at the center, under the base of the pyramid, when I used voice, a low resonant note to activate it..but the upper shafts where blocked, (whoops!)....the energies backfired and collapsed the horn/resonant structure that was built into the base shaft. And the damn thing collapsed on my head. Crap! Dead again! That was an interesting story in itself. If regressed, I could probably tell you of the entire underground structures of the plateau. And what quite a bit of it means. i managed to get the priests to talk with me and I was there for about 10 years, and managed to decipher the language and sounds/voice, which is how I tried to turn that puppy on. I think the backfire caused a massive earthquake in Asia.
    (/side story alert off!)

Then this gets back to the whole idea of the massive number of moon anomalies and how it's energies affect the earth and size matches and how it interferes in the energies that affect the earth..that come from the sun. The resonance of energies is perfect. As well, back to Nickolai Kozyrev and the point of aluminum being the only thing that interferes in scalar or aetheric energies..and those being found by Kozyrev to be emissions directly from SUNS and STARS... and those energies being wholly outside of time or time invariant. And that the the constitution of the moon being very heavy in aluminum. Meaning, on the aetheric or multi-dimensional level..the moon could be seen as giant resonant lensing device of aetheric energies. (above top secret> Jim Marrs>Moon anomalies> NASA stories, some from astronauts>moon rings like a bell when hit) And that the only thing that passes through all dimensions as a form of energetic exchange IS the frequency or vibrational information.

So I'm with you on the possibilities, and I may have just firmed up your hypothesis just a bit.

Ie, the earth-sun-solar system IS a karmic energy wheel..and the astrology via vibrational patterning (from the constant change/motion of the planets in the solar system) is/becomes the basic shape of the physical vessel we occupy, spiritually.

Or, that through the vibrational changes due to solar system planetary motion and differentials (each planet does have a different electrical and gravitational frequency signature, this is in the books, known science it is) .. of the individual vehicle that manifests as a human body -this is the act of vessel individuation--- and the moon may be an interfering insertion in the natural order..this may be taking place...in order to take over the earth's actual original purpose, which is a place of incarnation.

For the moon does indeed shape, and alter, and create cyclic emotional patterns that are quite firmly locked in. And the ego function is created by the physical body and the body/ego is thus..is cyclically modulated and ruled by moon vibration, motion, and patterning. Locked in, in fact.. And it does deeply interfere in manifestation and connectivity to higher dimensions. And sublimating or dealing with the emotions is critical to reaching full potential. To silence the ego is to learn and see the true shape or to see with the mind..the true shape of multi-dimensional realities. When this is done, the potentials of actual manifestation on all levels begins to appear in the given individual. The fear based living is given a chance at dissipating, even though the onset is quite fearful for most, due to the ego, and thus the lower astral realms and their influence in the immediate sense of connectivity - for the incarnating soul.

An example of a found interesting point is that the 'plan in de-population' of the earth...is to kill any vessel or human that reaches past the age of 44. This is interesting ..for in astrology..that is the point at which the vibrational learning influences in the patterning of physical life (in time-with the solar system being the karmic wheel of individuation) which the very oddly placed planet Uranus (the planet is unique in the solar system, it is spinning on it's SIDE) ...finishes it's cycle of 'opposition' which is the realization of the 'mirror of humanity'. So the individual learns of their place in and 'as humanity' at the age of 44, that mirror of realization becomes complete. (one's individual 'Uranus opposition' begins at age 42, and ends at about age 44)

So sure, all that went through my mind, yes. Potentials in reality.

Now if that is all true or not, that is a question, isn't it?
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th September 2010 at 06:10.

6. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    O.M.G.!! The information in this afterlife-programming article, just figuratively hit me between the eyes!! This is SO true!! This info has been sitting in the back of my thinking process for all this time and has now just come up to the fore. Yes! This is TOTAL deception. I will definitely get David Icke's new book and read Wes Penre.

The reason that I am soooo excited about this is two-fold.

One, I know that I know that once I leave this earth, that I will not reincarnate here. I think that this is my first and last sojourn here. Once I leave planet Earth, its hasta la bye bye.

Two, not terribly long ago I was in light meditation and was chatting with what I thought was my guide. I was concerned at the time with a family situation and was told by this guide that I shouldn't worry about it because I can always reincarnate back to earth to work through this situation again and make a go of it.

There has always been something terribly wrong with that advice. What I was told by the guide, has stayed with me for years and has bothered me proportionately.

I now understand the sleazy creepyness of what is REALLY going on in this earth plane. Answers from the past are flooding into my brain and heart right now.

The Illuminati cabal and their antics are nothing more or less than an attention-getting sideshow to keep the real true control from being found out.

Thank you sjkted for posting this information. This was definitely meant for me and I am hoping with all my heart that there are others who are awakened to this also.
    I have also had this type of experience when speaking with spirit guides. The point I want to make is that they are real, they do follow us around and bring information to us, etc. BUT they are part of a system. I see them as kind of like a school counselor. Their job is to match us up with what we can do in "school". The problem is that they are of the system and not aware of what it is. I don't think they are evil or negative entities, but that they are limited in their perception beyond the 3D.

Another example would be that they are like a public defender. It's nice to know there is public help for people, but if I ever found myself in court, I would not want one of them plea bargaining for me.

Another example is doctors. They are not bad people, per se (I work with many of them), but they have a God complex. Most of them truly think they are doing God's work or what God can't do or has bestowed to them. They don't really "help" people, they just prescribe drugs or remove body parts or insert synthetic devices, which just provides a quick "fix" so that the patient can keep living. They do what they can within the bounds of the system, many are trying to help, and some even have their hearts in the right place. But, in most cases, they are not helping people.

The deception is that this is the nature of 3D. There is no good that can come from this because we are completely cut off from our higher senses and bound to be manipulated. The system is the basis of manipulation and just like our political systems, cannot be reformed. It is doing exactly what it was meant to do, just like the IMF is meant to destroy the sovereignty of nations through debt -- not to lend a helping hand in times of need.

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 28th September 2010 at 04:00.

7. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I have read and heard before about the system operating in the after life which I see as something really scary because would it mean that we are absolutely trapped not just here but there where supposedly we would find comfort and we would merge with The Source.
    I'm starting to read this material but in the meantime I got a question: Who is Wes Penre? What is the source of the material?
    Thank you

8. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)

Not necessarily when seen from a higher perspective (level).
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

9. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I have read and heard before about the system operating in the after life which I see as something really scary because would it mean that we are absolutely trapped not just here but there where supposedly we would find comfort and we would merge with The Source.
    I'm starting to read this material but in the meantime I got a question: Who is Wes Penre? What is the source of the material?
    Thank you
    Wes Penre is a long-time writer of Illuminati/NWO/occult information since the late '90s. He had a website illuminati-news.com which has some good info, but has been without updates for a long time. Honestly, I don't know too much about him, although he has provided me with some good sources from time to time. In this case, he's just doing a book report/analysis on Dr. Newton's work.

--sjkted

10. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Jack I am much like you constantly reasearching and investigating and have been doing so for 10 plus years now on different subjects. I think all you can do is trust your gut and your heart that is what I have always done and it has never steered me wrong. I have a hard time believeing anyone who says they have messages from other beings, because who is to say what these beings true intentions are. Like someone already said with so many different opinions and peoples different storys I think you have to take what resonates with you and leave the rest like I said trust your gut and your heart and ask the questions know one else will!
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Thank you
    If you feel you are strong enough..ask to see it. (the system operating in the afterlife) And you will be allowed to. To some degree. Note that the emotions will color and shape what you see. Above all (during the attempt)...remind yourself to...relax.

Synchronicity! post numero uno-uno-uno! hehheheh...
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th September 2010 at 06:14.

12. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    An example of a found interesting point is that the 'plan in de-population' of the earth...is to kill any vessel or human that reaches past the age of 44. This is interesting ..for in astrology..that is the point at which the vibrational learning influences in the patterning of physical life (in time-with the solar system being the karmic wheel of individuation) which the very oddly placed planet Uranus (the planet is unique in the solar system, it is spinning on it's SIDE) ...finishes it's cycle of 'opposition' which is the realization of the 'mirror of humanity'. So the individual learns of their place in and 'as humanity' at the age of 44, that mirror of realization becomes complete. (one's individual 'Uranus opposition' begins at age 42, and ends at about age 44)

So sure, all that went through my mind, yes. Potentials in reality.

Now if that is all true or not, that is a question, isn't it?
    There is much more to these things. for example, Dan winters in the supplied link on the expression of ancient Hebrew vocalizations..states that these vocalizations being that of the exact patterning of the expression of vortex energy....this energy occurs in the brain like a fractal 3-d blooming of a vortex, like smoke or trails off the end of a wing of a plane or smoke curling about. so the voice and energies in the head expressing as repeated 3-d unfolding energy patterns and the closest to the true state of energetic dimensional expression...is when the original Hebrew vocalizations occur in the human mind. this branches off into the whole Sumarian Enki thing of adding in annunaki genetics to the hominids of the time and creating a 'chosen' group of kiddies he liked and cared for..., which Enlil tried to wipe out.

Now, the universe could be considered, in all it's multi-dimensional glory..as being vortexes of energy, both in and out, in near perfect balance and oscillation.

Ie, a 2-d oscillating field of energy meeting another 2-d field of oscillating energy..and thus at their juncture or meeting point, forming a vortex of energy, both in and out (in near perfect balance) and those vortexes describing our individual 3-d particles, in time ,as time occurs as a function of our our observation point being 'across' the individual particles. Ie, 3-d reality being like slipping around on a bunch of spinning micro-balls. Our point of observation being our 'take' on 3-d reality.

Thus.... purposely adding vibration into the vortexes...trips the energies into specific shapes and patterns of energy accumulation, or release. ie dimensional shifting of energies, in this dimension to other vortexes in this dimension (particles in atomic structure) or from this dimension to another or out of other dimensions into this one. thus, the chanting, singing, etc.

You have Victor Shauberger, Johnathan Whorl Keeley, and Edward at the choral castle, John Hutchison's experiments..and Egyptian's making the pyramid(s). All suspected of being vibrational energy releasing of spinning vortex energies. (anti-gravity, etc) Same for Tesla, and all known or suspected 'over unity' devices.

Then the 'ohm' chant of the Buddhists. and the Buddhists signing/chanting in groups, directed energies to move rocks (levitate) and make their monasteries (look that one up!). And much more.

Now, the planet Uranus is considered to be the planet of 'humanity' as a group, in some given thinking surrounding the astrological influences.

Now, when you spin a bar magnet on it's end, you create a vortex of energy around the axis of flow/motion. Something not well known is that in early dynamo or DC motor design they used to have 'dynamo pits' where dynamos were tested. In those tests, sometimes the dynamo would start spinning to such extreme speeds that they'd levitate (100krpm)and explode. thus the need for dynamo pits.In the act of fixing that aspect, they threw away their best over unity designs. As well, when you spin a magnet motor of that type up to speed, and then slam it to a stop and start it again immediately, it takes 10% less power to get to the max speed again than if you had waited 2 seconds (approximately) before starting it again. (this is not a thermal thing) As well, a horizontal gas motor is 10% more efficient than a vertical gas motor. This is all due to the unseen aetheric vortex energies.

Pay attention to anomalies in science, those are the dark corners where all is explained, through the doorway of the anomaly itself. Physics is absolutely loaded with them, to the tune of hundred of examples if you search them out. This gas motor thing is due to gravity being a 'polarized, spin oriented- gradient field' (changes in value in height from surface). And so on.

John Searl, for example, used spinning magnet systems to gate dimensional or gravitational and thus temporal energies. Magnet motors are common in the over-unity field of research. It's all about the manipulation of the fluid vortex fields of electromagnetic/electrostatic/electrogravitic space.

In the case of the expression of the planet Uranus with respect to the energies in the solar system, it creates a schism or shearing of vortex energies..that is the electrical and vibrational expression of the solar system as a group. It is in motion against the prevailing fields that are expressed as holding and connecting the solar system together. This spinning vortex thing is what the Nazi scientists used in the 'Nazi bell' experiments to 'charge up' their complex molecular structures (red mercury) (look into alchemy-powders consumed for mental and physical human dimensional shifting) so they could then be popped like a balloon and snap to a lower energy state and thus create humongous explosions and energetic release, that has no radiation signature. This leads down the dulles, cia, FED, Nazi faction story, and 9/11 , mini nukes, nano explosives etc, whatever..and also leads to their understanding for dimensional doorways, underground bases, moon/mars bases, and Nazi UFO's in space, traveling though time. Ouch. Nasty thought there.

Thus, in over unity and or dimensional gating terms , it is possible to see it, the planet Uranus.... as a 'dimensional gating system'. Or doorway.

What does this have to do with Dolores? Well, we are talking about 'crunch time' in human awareness..as all these things are coming to a head, to some degree or another. And her story and her information does definitely fit into this whole thing. In the exact ways possible, well, that is for people to individually decide. The more information we have to work with, the better off we are. Hopefully. Her story and her works would come along down the planetary karmic wheel Uranus, whatever- end of things, if there is any plausibility to what I say here, at all.

If one is waiting for lightening to strike, first all the forces have to gather together and then align... to complete the action. In some ways, as above, so below, so the pattern of lighting can be seen to emerge in some fashion into these events which seem to be aligning with one another. Sooner or later, the energies commit to action, the lightening strike begins to occur, we begin to see the strike... and begin hear the boom. And this is happening in the human world of time and 3-d fairly slowly..as it always does, as our impression of such things go. But it does seem to be taking shape.

Anything that encompasses all -requires some aspect of all encompassing recognition in the individual, in order to have the individual see the shape of it. The pattern is big, the pattern is complex, and it is slow moving, to us.

There is more, much more...of course, but that is all I have time to tippity-tap on the keyboard, for now.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th September 2010 at 19:03.

13. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Not necessarily when seen from a higher perspective (level).
    Dan, the key word here is reincarnate.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

14. Link to Post #114
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

New interview of Dolores Cannon

15. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

that was my first question when i saw the title of this thread.
    Last edited by peterspm; 28th January 2011 at 17:46. Reason: didn't know to reply with quote, lost congruency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6