+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Dolores Cannon:

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Default Re: Dolores Cannon:

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Why do people have the need to help other people?
    Misquoting "1984", war is not peace, freedom is not slavery, ignorance is not strength.
    I'm sorry, Wood. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. The reference to 1984 is going over my head. Haven't read it.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,040 times in 10,210 posts

I think fear must be confronted at some point or another, and information is a good tool for that. The worse fear is the fear of the unknown because it implies we can't prepare in advance.
    I guess ship captains could rely on blind love to avoid the rocks in their path to harbour, but they'd rather have a good nautical chart and a GPS.
    recall, or know, for the first time..that a perfectly lived life of a Tibetan Buddhist monk is entirely about preparing the higher self for the time of leaving the physical body.

To add, the fear mechanism, with regard to stopping the higher self from exploring through the vehicle of the body, or the body listening in on and getting involved in the higher self's explorations that involve the body....the fear of the body is as strong and is actually notably stronger than as if you held your arm in a pot of boiling water.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th September 2010 at 18:21.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. Link to Post #23
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    I'm sorry, Wood. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. The reference to 1984 is going over my head. Haven't read it.
    My point is that sometimes is not about our own beliefs or our own discernment but it is about helping others to wisely choose their path by raising issues like this.
    I think at least we agree fear should be left out of the way.

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,794 times in 662 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    cloud9:

it would be interesting to know what have people of iraq, afganistans etc focused on before death and distruction engufled them....

i don't feel i need to apologize for this irony ..cannon's teaching and practice have many many flaws...in fact. i would like to know who she may be working for..she claims there are no bad ets out there, no factions and that all is but one supreme inhtelligence...yes, i would like to be given an oportunity to guiz her on that..amongst other issues... i experience her as a dangerous lady to be kept well clear of... l

Dear lightblue:

I understand your position trust me. All of us here and in fact just everybody else, we are learning, remembering, awakening...
    your choice is to believe what you believe, as many others you already made your mind and it's being set so it seems you wouldn't change your views no matter what!

I'll tell you a short story:

My husband is 15 years older than me, he doesn't believe or even think of any of the subjects I do, every single time I mention ETs or whatever he just looks up with unpatience, he just believes everything The New York Times or CNN say and for him the economy is so bad we are really doomed, China is going to beat us pretty bad in the next year and so on.

One of my friends is doing business buying foreclosured and vandalized houses, he fixes them and sell them and he's making a lot of money in doing so despite all what people say about the economy, business is so good he buys 2 or 3 houses at the same time and make a very nice profit.

I've been telling my husband we could invest on one of those houses and see how it goes but he says he's going to lose his money so he won't touch it.

How come one person can be getting rich in this "bad economy" and the other one doesn't even dare to try it? FEAR.

My husband is letting the opportunity go away just because he's convinced he's going to lose, the other guy knows that he'll make the money because he knows life goes on, people are buying cheaper houses, people need to eat and buy stuff as always, perhaps a little less than before but as so many are afraid he has the advantage of no fear.

My husband is so stubborn and fixed in his beliefs that even seen the other guy doing so well he doesn't believe it and won't try it, for him he'll loose anyway.

While the other guy is creating a wealthy life my husband is thinking there's no way to do it.

So, which one do you want to be?

If reptilians and bad ETs have been here for thousands of years manipulating everything, life went on and goes on despite them, this reality is the only one we have known so far and we are still here.

About people in Iraq, Afganistan and so many other places in the world, you forget that even though this is "reality" for us, we do make choices before coming to life, we chose our environment and experiences based on what we needed to know or learn.

Every time I see a comment like that I realize that people think we (our minds and bodies) in the present time are the only part we are, they forget that most of what we are, doesn't exist in this dimension, they forget that many decisions are made at soul level, they forget there is a soul or spirit who knows better than we do.

Even "awake" people make this mistake as if our bodies are all there is.

I really don't know if Dolores is dangerous or not but I'd rather be in the nice side of things instead of being tormented by the opposite side. What good do you attract when you see life that way?

Why so much fear now?

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I just wanted to say once again:
    Dolores has never said there are not bad ETs, she definitely knows about them but she haven't found them in her work. Talk about creating reality and attracting what we want!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

juliagulia55 (13th May 2011), unplugged (29th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 1,295 posts

Why do people have the need to help other people?
    Misquoting "1984", war is not peace, freedom is not slavery, ignorance is not strength.
    Let me ask you this Q. Wood: Did Jesus have to come among us to 'help or save us'?
    My answer is most likely not. Why did he chose to help/save us? One way to say it is that he was not at 'our level' of consciousness.
    Like other sages before him, Jesus chose out of Love which is our spiritual essence, to be embodied here to show us 'The Way'.
    The same thing happens today, we did not destroy ourselves just yet, but we're on that road, and need 'others' help to teach 'us'
    the real meaning of Unconditional Love and how to live in harmony with Nature and each-other. I guess that's a tough lesson to learn...

Namaste, ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

truth is a virtue worthy to be sought for it's own sake like love

we are deep in deception here

by so many players on so many levels for such a long time that we might end up running to n fro the deceivers

when you get that those that speak the truth end up dead then you're on to something
    Last edited by RedeZra; 24th September 2010 at 18:46.

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

So we should believe just in those who are dead?

10. Link to Post #29
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Let me ask you this Q. Wood: Did Jesus have to come among us to 'help or save us'?
    Definitely not to 'save us' since that can't be done for others, but [perhaps] to help us.

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    My answer is most likely not. Why did he chose to help/save us? One way to say it is that he was not at 'our level' of consciousness.
    Like other sages before him, Jesus chose out of Love which is our spiritual essence, to be embodied here to show us 'The Way'.
    The same thing happens today, we did not destroy ourselves just yet, but we're on that road, and need 'others' help to teach 'us'
    the real meaning of Unconditional Love and how to live in harmony with Nature and each-other. I guess that's a tough lesson to learn...
    "To show the way" is, IMHO, to help (or to deceive). I am trying to show that we'd rather be wary of the wayshowers, particularly since we agree there are evil ETs around.
    We are still alive though, so we must be rather tough for them. My opinion is that they keep us enslaved by showing us the way and that we'd rather start reaching for the truth ourselves.
    Last edited by Wood; 24th September 2010 at 18:57.

11. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9
    So we should believe just in those who are dead?
    yes the truth will set you free

no what I'm saying is compare what whistleblowers are saying n ask yourselves why some of them ended up dead so soon while others just keep on blowing

12. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

What about some of them are being protected?
    I'm pretty sure this comment can be taken both ways, protected by the light or the dark but it's something to consider. Also some whistleblowers like to make waves and others go quietly and nicely.
    Dolores is not acussing the government nor she defies TPTB, she's just telling what she has found through her work.
    Last edited by cloud9; 24th September 2010 at 19:10.

13. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,499 times in 9,669 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    I would love to speak to Dolores Cannon
    Dolores lives in Huntsville, Arkansas, though she travels a lot. When she is home, she gives one on one sessions and is teaching others how to use the techniques she has developed. She is frequently a speaker at various UFO conferences, including the annual one in Eureka Springs AR, near where she lives. She's quite approachable, in my experience.

Dr. Steven Greer is another who says he has had no contact with negative ETs. For whatever reason....

There is a whole different perspective on this issue in the thread:
    Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Family-Insider

which is kind of scary in a different way, but it helped me to get outside the box I was thinking in, and I found that to be very useful. I don't necessarily believe everything Insider said, or Astral Walker either
    ( http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...regarding-2012 )
    whose information I also studied, but it was useful for me to exercise my discernment by examining both possibilities.

Learning discernment is a good thing, and it takes practice. It may take you into the core of your fears, where it becomes so uncomfortable it makes you think a lot about how to get out again, and re-examine the BS (belief system) that made you afraid in the first place.
    One belief system can be traded for another pretty easily, if you are motivated enough. You can always find corroboration for any BS you adopt.
    It doesn't mean that you give up on finding the truth. It may just mean that you try on different perspectives for size for awhile and see how well they fit.
    If your BS will not allow you to do that, you might want to question the value of that BS and whether it is really serving you...(You do have a choice!)
    By so doing, you begin to see how you create your own reality. Or how you tune into different frequencies, if you prefer... There is no denying that what we think and believe causes us to tune into the whole "reality sandwich" in various ways accordingly, and how and what we tune into definitely shapes the reality we create for ourselves.

The truth will become evident eventually. In the meantime, it helps a lot to give yourself some space, and hone your ability to perceive truth. Truth could be right in front of you, but if you are too caught up in BS, you won't be able to detect it.

Personally, I think there have been reptilians and other negative ETs here, but they are mostly gone now. They have left us with a negative legacy, but the Light that is incoming to Earth is too powerful, and their agendas will not stand up to it for much longer.
    I think we are ready for a change, and the first thing we have to do is allow it to happen. Whatever blocks us from allowing and assisting with that, is something best left behind...
    Last edited by onawah; 24th September 2010 at 20:15.

14. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

cloud9
    Quote About people in Iraq, Afganistan and so many other places in the world, you forget that even though this is "reality" for us, we do make choices before coming to life, we chose our environment and experiences based on what we needed to know or learn.

-------------------

Even "awake" people make this mistake as if our bodies are all there is.

according to that - there's no unjustifiable violence, no torture and/or suffering is too many..there are no universal laws that (should) unify us all - in other words:everything goes.."do not take other one's life etc" does not apply..there are just far too many dumb souls being recycled for far too long..

cloud9:
    Quote I really don't know if Dolores is dangerous or not but I'd rather be in the nice side of things instead of being tormented by the opposite side. What good do you attract when you see life that way?

not tormented, only spotted a nasty trap... my life is good enough to not need the likes such as cannon to help with anything...thank you very much...

the point of us for being here i think is to help with the process of thinking for our own selves; eliminating lies from good info based on as many experiences as available...like you probably know (previous thread to do with cannon) i was all welcoming of her work based on what i could find until that moment in time....but then, shortly after it, she was visiting town giving a lecture and a series of workshops... i was all in favour, set on actualy enroling...i thank god for my curiosity and for my coming along to the bookshop where she was introducing readership to her new book..anyway, i went along and by a lucky chance got to sit by her and her daughter and ask what i was dying to know about...there were not too many people (this was prior to her lecture i decided to drop there and then) and in a way, this was an ideal situation which i deliberately took advantage of...what i got from her made me reverse my mind completely..in an instant i lost every further interest ..

in my opinion, she is offering an elaborate fairy tale - and that's if i want to be kind to her...my sense is that she is probably working, consciously or unwittingly, for some unsavoury forces...of course it is a case of "take it or leave it"..i leave it...i also think it is fair to assume that people here may want to hear of as many different opinions and experiences.. bw l

Last edited by lightblue; 24th September 2010 at 20:22.

15. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 341 posts

CLOUD9 WROTE:
    "I have. I do understand your concerns as we all have them, but there's something I'd like to make clear: She does believe in reptilians, as a matter of fact she have encounter them in her work and even in one of her books she relates how one of her clients (female) was able to relate another "life" her soul was living at the same time (this time) as a reptilian in other planet, also she learned about some special "things" this lady had in her present body due to her mission at this time'.

Right on Cloud9, this case is chronicled in detail in BOOK TWO of the Convoluted Universe Series-pg 281 to be exact...and the session was actually done as a demonstration in front of many other students- all crowded into one room.
    Dolores actually addresses duality. the "negative" and "positive" energy that reptilian race carry. much like humans. and we humans have the r-brain after-all.
    How do we control this part of ourselves. this is key. I like how David Icke addresses this aspect. We are in control as we choose our reactions. We can choose not to be in Fear at this time.
    And this is, as far as I can understand, where our power lies.

I would venture to say that a large percentage of us humanoids are reptilian. we are simply housed in a human body. and not all are "bad".
    in earth plane reality we perceive through the lens of duality. good/bad/ light/dark. we are and have been and will be many expressions of the whole.

the question is rather simple as many posters have alluded to...what is our focus now?

16. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Hello all,

I'm a little short on time, and am unable to read the entire thread, but based on the title "Is Dolores Cannon Being Manipulated?," I do have this to offer:

Probably no more, and no less, than the rest of us.

Yes, she does believe that there are "malevolent" ET's; but she chooses not to discuss this topic publicly. I recently had a regression done by one of Dolores' students, and we had a similar conversation.

Dolores may take to new ideas a little too fast, but overall, I do enjoy her perspective on matters.

17. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon denies the existence of the demonic, says there is no good or evil only energy and what we do with it, she teaches to put a *pyramid* of white light around our subject when putting them in trance (who likes pyramids?) therefore I can only conclude that she has been deceived by the now incredibly apparent demonic forces in this world.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. If ever you are being attacked by a demon, order it away in Jesus name and you will finally know the truth.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:49.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

sambience (2nd February 2011)

19. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yes,she is clearly being deceived to feed the new-agey escapist crowd...she doesn't see the bigger picture or understand the true nature of the agendas playing out now...she has some good info but it is often superficial and manipulated...we need to be just as aware of the dark agendas as we do the light agendas...ignoring one or just brushing over one side is the trademark of the manipulated "teachers" and speakers/channelers

20. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 1,295 posts

Definitely not to 'save us' since that can't be done for others, but [perhaps] to help us.

"To show the way" is, IMHO, to help (or to deceive). I am trying to show that we'd rather be wary of the wayshowers, particularly since we agree there are evil ETs around.
    We are still alive though, so we must be rather tough for them. My opinion is that they keep us enslaved by showing us the way and that we'd rather start reaching for the truth ourselves.
    I believe that you are 'partially right' in your statement. We've been so 'blinded by science' in such a way that it's hard to see the 'simple truths' anymore.
    Like a wise man once said: "We must be the change, we wish to see in the world". We only 'know in part' at this time in this 3D reality, but at least what we know each of us should practice in order to come together in a positive way in regards to the future of humanity.
    JMHO ~ Dan

P.S. Good to hear that you're feeling better Jack. Blessings to you and yours.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

21. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

jack:
    Quote Its very important that we focus on the positive right now if we want to be somewhere positive in the future, especially with the quickening of manifestation that is happening.

right on -
    do not need cannon's fairy tales to feel fairy... l

22. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon denies the existence of the demonic, says there is no good or evil only energy and what we do with it, she teaches to put a *pyramid* of white light around our subject when putting them in trance (who likes pyramids?) therefore I can only conclude that she has been deceived by the now incredibly apparent demonic forces in this world.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. If ever you are being attacked by a demon, order it away in Jesus name and you will finally know the truth.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast