Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dolores Cannon:

redezra:
    Quote RedeZra is on a distinguished road

see resonance is just a mood

has nothing to do with truth

thank you ...

truth personalised is one's own sense of it, not the truth which applies to all and is one and indivisible.... l

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Thanks to Snowbird for the instructions. Here's that video, embedded!

Jack makes a good point.
    As our collective reality expands from 3D, we have many more opportunities to shape our own individual reality within the larger paradigm to one that resonates with our personal essence.
    As I understand it, this is one of the advantages to living in a universe that has, as part of its design, free will (which we evidently also have to fight for, however!).
    It also makes for more complexity and diversity. This can be challenging, but also very rewarding if we are open to it. Nothing can remain in stagnation in such a reality for long.
    Our perceptions of this process are in the birthing process; we are just getting a glimpse of what awaits.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th September 2010 at 19:26.

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I wasn't interested in posting in this thread but I found a new interview with Dolores and I listened to it (twice).

I sincerely can't find any of what some people say about Dolores, I gave this interview all my attention to see if I could detect something different from what I've heard from her in the past but I can't find it.

For those who still have doubts, in this video she explains the difference between communicating with the Higher Self or Universal Mind and ETs.

I believe the people who find this woman as a deceiving or manipulated person don't listen very well or they are so set in their ways and beliefs that nothing would make them change their minds.

All I hear from her sounds good and positive to me and I don't find how what she says can be interpreted as others here in the forum are trying to say. Of course, they can say she is so good at deceiving that is impossible to detect the deception but it's hard for me to believe this.

Also please understand that when an interviewee repeat the story is because the questions they get are always the same, I guess if somebody would dare to ask different questions they would get different answers.

Last edited by cloud9; 26th September 2010 at 05:04.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

jack (17th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

The reason I posted the bit about seeing a regression hypnotherapist or regression hypnotist is for the given individual to reach a given pass/fail real/false answer that will stick with them for the rest of their lives and completely change the way they see, know, cognate, and understand the world and dimensionality.

To actually and truly have the truth in hand -and mind-, a fee of about $400 is pretty darned small and insignificant.

And the way I see it is that if one does not believe in any of this stuff..and they want hard truth, this is the doorway they need to pass through. Come firewalk with the rest of us.

It is a case of having a real and honest answer ----and that point they need to walk the walk and stop talking the talk.

Step up to the plate, or give it up. Ask oneself an honest question and dare to take the brass ring on the real answer. Show your self your strength and stop it with the weakness. Do you want to go big...or do you want to stay home?

Take the Red Pill.

Last edited by Carmody; 26th September 2010 at 06:34.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    To actually and truly have the truth in hand -and mind-, a fee of about $400 is pretty darned small and insignificant.
    hehe you think you can buy n sell truth which is a gift of God

so did Simon Magus

he wanted to buy a portion of the Holy spirit hehe
    Last edited by RedeZra; 26th September 2010 at 06:51.

7. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The only question I have about what DC says is the two earths theory, that earth will split into two, with one earth experiencing all kinds of negative scenarios, and the other Ascending. That is just too woo woo for me!

8. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The only question I have about what DC says is the two earths theory, that earth will split into two, with one earth experiencing all kinds of negative scenarios, and the other Ascending. That is just too woo woo for me!
    Yes I agree with this. I believe this to be metaphorical and not literal as she claims. I don 't believe she really understands this herself. I'm not sure whether I read this in connection with Dolores Cannon or not, but some point to the passage in the New Testament where it talks about two people sleeping and one will be taken and the other left behind etc....This is not literal but refers to the spiritual experience of humans. One who seeks God directly and strives for his/her own liberation will achieve it, whereas the other, emeshed in the world and without a thought for God will be left behind to go on reincarnating until they too turn to God.

Love,

Kriya
    Last edited by kriya; 26th September 2010 at 11:49.
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

9. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Please meander over to my last post in the 'soul harvester' thread. (last post in the thread) It hits many of the points that I'd need to hit here in order to support some of Dolores works.

We are more talking on issues of personal psychological function than anything else...as they can and do interfere in one's personal capacity for discernment. The point is the design and hierarchy of the physical network we call mind..and how it is used by both the higher self and the 3-d self as a pathway for communication and how it's original construction and design parameters are part and parcel of the issues at hand, here in this thread. like a wise man said, (I paraphrase) 'you tug at one point in nature..and everything moves'.

I'm also going to pull a post from a thread which has gone by the wayside in the off topic area, as it needs to be pulled forward and viewed by more people. it is not my main thrust here, it is merely more connective tissue. It adds to this whole thing, with regard to forming a thought set for the purposes of attempting some sort of discernment of possibilities and potentialities.

Please understand that I'm not saying or uttering specifics but generalizations and groups of thoughts that need be connected together by the reader. Engage your mind, and attempt discernment, that is far healthier than reading missives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you search and dig at the origins of circumcision, you find the same reptilian agenda at the core. It traumatizes the individual away from specific aspects of sexuality at the deepest possible unconscious core mind formation point in the animal cortex, where it is incredibly difficult to reach or understand.

Yet the influence in the conscious thought formation is incredibly strong. It is one of the most single mind debasing and sublimating moments in the given individual male's mind formation as one can possibly imagine.

It is a purposely inserted shift in the mind's entire design and direction. Done through the doorway of organized and controlled religion.

In order to mediate and come to terms with and understand the doorway of the higher self, one must connect to the moment of birth and beyond, to before birth. A balanced mind, both left and right hemispheres firing fully....meditating, viewing through the vehicle we call a body, through the cortex, the spine, the chakras. etc...

It is a purposely erected fear and pain block in the cortex function of this aspect of allowing the higher self through. A blocking knot of pain/fear and fear basing of the developing mind, like pruning a tree to distort it's coming shape... to suit desires.

How much would you alter society, if you took every child born and managed to give them the pain, at birth..... of one of their arms being boiled off?

How would that skew their development and how would that skew the development and existence, orientation, etc of that entire society?

it is designed to block the doorway of human advancement in metaphysics and multi-dimensionality.

it was recently shown that the aspect of universal love comes primarily from the male version of love, not the female. The true female genetic base version of love is one of selfishness. Maternal love is basically selfish, designed that way. Must protect the offspring at all costs. The end. Nothing new there.

However, this does not denote where one gets the mechanistic and formative aspects of their love from, it merely notes the physical genetic aspects. For example, one may have a very universally loving mother and she got her love from her father's genes..and he may be a nasty selfish man as he got the aspects of love from his mother's genes. Etc.

It is a deliberate and purposeful blocking of the potentials of the expression of universal love and sharing, and higher dimensional expression (males by necessity share, that is their input into the animal based human system) within any emergent males in that system, no matter their orientation.

Do you understand now?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (second follow up post)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'll explain further.

The physical mind is one of an elastic or plasticity. The mind can and does break neural paths and it makes new neural paths.

Now, in the moments of massive stress, the greatest fears and the greatest fear and pain, every neuron in the mind begins firing, to attempt to find a way out of the danger, every possible system that can act, and more -does.

At the moment of death, apparently, every neuron in the mind fires, as it does when under the influence of DMT*, which is secreted by the pineal when dying, etc. A snapshot of the mind is created at death. When one is born the same is done in the mind/body of the mother and the child, and it is thought that this occurs to cement the bond of the two together.

This is also part of the point of meditation, the energy, the chakras, Kundalini, etc. Same-Same.

So I hope you can see the incredible trauma of the circumcision does create blockages in the mind at critical and crucial points in life development that should not in any way be disturbed, or pruned and misdirected-blocked.

I'd say, that with this revelation and addition to the thread, the thread might now be best suited to be front and center in the general forum. IMO.

*Dr. Rick Strassman, 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (now go read the current last post in the 'Soul harvester' thread, post #104)

(the 'views on manifestation' thread also has relevant information that could be considered critical for the purposes of attempting discernment)

My point is one about the mind deciding to protect itself with and though the limitation of the immense potentialities and/or immense 'problem/answer/potentials set' created via the powerful tool of imagination, the very power of creation. Thus we limit our answer set through ego and fear. Happens every day, to, and within each of us. To get what I mean by that, it is important to read that post. It explains further. I won't lift it and drag it here. The point of mentioning it as being connective has to do with the statement about connectivity in everything. That posting has use here. however, no statement or thought is universally applicable to all people (individuals with individual minds) or all situations, individuation requires individual discernment and rumination. However, information is required to make the individual discernment. The point is to realize the ego's influence in those matters.

The mentioned posts describe to some extent the design parameters of the ego function in the mechanistic sense and how that connects to the issue of manifesting connection to the higher self in a balanced and balance point in this 3-d manifestation. This is critical info to consider if one believes we need to move mankind upward and onward.

These are not the only shaped or uttered potential answer sets, as individuation requires a different shape of answer for each of us, to some degree. It is merely another viewpoint. Within the scope of the idea of engaging (taking in and playing with) another viewpoint, you can maybe begin to lay out a series of dots of data...and begin (or add to your current set) to build the outline of an answer for your given self. Thus that line "take what works for you, leave the rest." But.... attempt to be wise enough to realize the ego's origins and influence in these matters.

Actually, this also covers the point fairly decently:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-war-is-hidden

( I somehow ended up with a an 'angry' icon for the thread-post, which was not my intent. for some reason, I cannot change that. bloody software....)

It's almost a case of "'I'm screaming cuz yer beating me!"..and then... "well, I'm beating you cuz yer screaming!" Man-o-man, how to get out of that loop?

I used to wander through bookstores and sometimes come across someone looking in the 'controversial knowledge' section of this given bookstore. I would direct the person to the book 'The Field' by Lynne McTaggart. I'd say to them, "It is possible to say that every book in this store, every book ever made ...all are trying to do one thing....and all of those pass through this book'. For they are all, in some fashion or another, attempting to understand.

So, is Dolores being manipulated? Yes and no...............

No more and no less.....than you or I.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th September 2010 at 17:46.

10. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Yes I agree with this. I believe this to be metaphorical and not literal as she claims. I don 't believe she really understands this herself. I'm not sure whether I read this in connection with Dolores Cannon or not, but some point to the passage in the New Testament where it talks about two people sleeping and one will be taken and the other left behind etc....This is not literal but refers to the spiritual experience of humans. One who seeks God directly and strives for his/her own liberation will achieve it, whereas the other, emeshed in the world and without a thought for God will be left behind to go on reincarnating until they too turn to God.

Love,

Kriya
    I can agree with the metaphorical idea of two earths splitting off from each other, and the idea of each individual's subjective perceptions determining for them which world they will go with, but the two worlds theory goes much further and says that cataclysms and the worst of the NWO agenda will be part of the negative reality, meaning that that Earth will actually experience physically the worst possible scenario, possibly including complete annihilation. So people who choose the positive reality could not be co-existing on that Earth, because their physical environment would be destroyed, and no matter how positive your outlook might be, physical destruction is physical destruction!
    I have never seen any science that really supports the two Earth theory, but if anyone knows of any, I would be interested in seeing it.
    Namaste

11. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I have never seen any science that really supports the two Earth theory, but if anyone knows of any, I would be interested in seeing it.

If I wrack my brain and spend the time, I can probably do that. I'm talking about reams of old, and some critical and very new findings. This will take time.

I just read a few articles from places as prestigious as MIT and such on the idea, in reality... expressed in scientific circles, of existence being that of manifestation of the individual and group, for one. And much more in those sorts of areas. They've always been there, these studies and science/physics works....you just have to search them out.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th September 2010 at 19:56.

12. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    hehe you think you can buy n sell truth which is a gift of God

so did Simon Magus

he wanted to buy a portion of the Holy spirit hehe
    The point was to put the influence of the given participant and general reader's ego function..front and center and in the hot seat, under the lights, being questioned hard. to see the mask of the manipulation of the ego on the thought formation level and to know and feel the influence of it directly. It is fleeting and difficult to grasp for most.

To put it on the table so it is seen and felt as a final 'fight or flight' scenario that targets the slippery ego, and all it's myriad ways of influencing thought patterns.

So, in essence the point I raised ...pins your ego, dear reader...it pins your ego to the table and it cannot run away and hide in the deep recesses of your mind. Pinned to the table under the hot lights.. it will still insist, from behind your thoughts and behind your eyes that this is not real and should not be looked at -or into. It will command you to go and do the dishes (by forming thought pattens that lead to sub-vocalizations and body motions that lead to that), whatever it takes, silently, sneakily, stealthily... and forget this entire post as permanently as you can.

Watch for it. Pay attention now.

So..you take the words: "Pay Attention Now."..and put that on a sticky note or similar. Put it on the inside of your wallet, in your purse, on the dash of your car.

And then, one day, you will see it and try and remember why it was there. And you will finally remember. And in the moment.....catch the ego in action. (why you rotten little barsteward! )
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th September 2010 at 19:42.

13. Link to Post #72
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It is weird how, to get through all our miseries, defects or sins, we always need a priest, a healer, a shaman, a doctor, a scientist, a psychiatrist or a hypnotherapist. Some may argue we also need a publicist, a hairdresser, a lawyer, a policeman, a politician or a tailor...

I'd rather think we just need to sit quietly and watch within. How I dare.
    Last edited by Wood; 26th September 2010 at 20:02.

14. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    It is weird how, to get through all our miseries, defects or sins, we always need a priest, a healer, a shaman, a doctor, a scientist, a psychiatrist or a hypnoterapist. Some may argue we also need a publicist, hairdresser or a tailor...

I'd rather think we just need to sit quietly and watch within.
    My point exactly. As above, so below. As outside, so within.

And everything be everything.

To paraphrase and run risk of putting words in her mouth...One of Dolores main points is that what we think of as consciousness (daily life) is really a somnambulistic/hypnotic dream state.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th September 2010 at 20:01.

15. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    To paraphrase and run risk of putting words in her mouth...One of Dolores main points is that what we think of as consciousness (daily life) is really a somnambulistic/hypnotic dream state.
    And she happens to have the quick red pill to freedom? $400 bucks is quite a bargain for that.
    However, by relying on third parties and quick paths instead of doing the hard work ourselves we risk to deepen our somnambulistic state.
    Of course we are being told that this thought is just fear and that we should discard it and go for our favourite saviour. Quick.
    Last edited by Wood; 26th September 2010 at 20:11.

16. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Carmody,
    I just want to say thank you.... as English is not my first language and I started learning it at 40 years old, It's very hard for me to have that flow and elegance with it, so many times I feel very limited trying to get my ideas across using this language that still feels very foreign to me and mi mind. Also this is one of the reasons I don't post as much as I'd like.

I don't believe everything I read or see 100% including Dolores material but after doing many regressions myself I've come to understand a little better all the weirdness of reality, perhaps better said, I've come to understand a lot less what we call reality.

Nobody knows what's going to happen in the next few years or if something is going to happen but gathering information and learning new stuff is definitely good for us.

17. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

It is weird how, to get through all our miseries, defects or sins, we always need a priest, a healer, a shaman, a doctor, a scientist, a psychiatrist or a hypnotherapist. Some may argue we also need a publicist, a hairdresser, a lawyer, a policeman, a politician or a tailor...

I'd rather think we just need to sit quietly and watch within. How I dare.
    What a strange comment...
    We haven't yet gotten to the point were we can do everything by ourselves so yes, we still need doctors, nurses, teachers, hairdressers and plumbers...
    also we still need books, videos, computers, internet and so on, don't we?

18. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

" you received for free- give for free"

Wonder how many did listened to this particular sentence...
    The truth ,the highest and the Love came from Creator for free... and people still won't believe that... rather they turn to ones the physically see and happily pay them for portion of truth often mixed and spiced with lies...

Now, why this world is in such chaos these days, may I ask???

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    What a strange comment...
    We haven't yet gotten to the point were we can do everything by ourselves so yes, we still need doctors, nurses, teachers, hairdressers and plumbers...
    also we still need books, videos, computers, internet and so on, don't we?
    Now ,we do need all of this and yet we don`t.
    It`s complicated to grasp now since we live chaotically ...
    Love, love - and see what happens

19. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

And she happens to have the quick red pill to freedom? $400 bucks is quite a bargain for that.
    However, by relying on third parties and quick paths instead of doing the hard work ourselves we risk to deepen our somnambulistic state.
    Of course we are being told that this thought is just fear and that we should discard it and go for our favourite saviour. Quick.
    $400 bucks is by no means the standard price for a regression, it can be the price somebody has set for his/her work but there's no such a thing as "one" price. Every therapist decides what to charge, I've seen prices from $75 to $300 which is in the same range as doctors charge.
    Now, you can say that doctors have the right to charge like this for their work but how many times doctors really "cure" their patients? In one visit?
    Have you seen something remarkable happen in a doctors office?
    I haven't seen anybody here complaining about doctors fees so what's the problem? Why people tend to believe some professionals deserve more than others?

20. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

$400 bucks is by no means the standard price for a regression, it can be the price somebody has set for his/her work but there's no such a thing as "one" price. Every therapist decides what to charge, I've seen prices from $75 to $300 which is in the same range as doctors charge.
    Now, you can say that doctors have the right to charge like this for their work but how many times doctors really "cure" their patients? In one visit?
    Have you seen something remarkable happen in a doctors office?
    I haven't seen anybody here complaining about doctors fees so what's the problem? Why people tend to believe some professionals deserve more than others?

It`s possible that you will misunderstand me now but please honestly answer this:
    you are in one Jewish town 2000 years ago and it happens that accidentally Jesus passes through and you stood with crowd to see and ask questions... Now you lay down your health problem before Jesus and he cures you up...
    And then he say: " one golden talant ,please, that`s the price nowadays..."

What you would feel then ?

Or you can`t imagine Jesus asking money for his healing, right?

Or when real healing happens does it include money in equation at all?
    Love, love - and see what happens

21. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

This system is over. We keep in the trap by not taking our freedom back. This means we should detach from most of the current system and expend the time working in the connection to our spirit. I have the feeling the time is running out quickly and most people are still busy in the trap. Next trap for them will be, I am afraid, far more bleak: New Age/New Dawn/NWO/A brave new world/1984.

Just my view.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast