+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stunning - BLINKING, ILLUMINATED Morgellons Particle Pulled From Chin...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Stunning - BLINKING, ILLUMINATED Morgellons Particle Pulled From Chin...

Apr 16, 2013

Quote I found a metallic particulate on my chin and removed it with duck tape. The inner part of this particulate was a layered surprise. I made a video of what was a surprising and surreal result. This video was made with a microscope at 250-400x. What the heck is this you might ask. It is a device powered by piezoelectricity as found in human tissue.

Piezoelectricity (pron.: /piˌeɪzoʊˌilɛkˈtrɪsɪti/) is the electric charge that accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins)[1] in response to applied mechanical stress. The word piezoelectricity means electricity resulting from pressure.

Transhumanization is in progress. We are victims of a science project that has been unleashed. Believe it now or believe it later- In any case it is all ready here.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Stunning - BLINKING, ILLUMINATED Morgellons Particle Pulled From Chin...

Morgellons is something I've been hoping Avalon members would start talking about.
    It's more common than people think, difficult to diagnose, and largely unexplained.

@@

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: Stunning - BLINKING, ILLUMINATED Morgellons Particle Pulled From Chin...

Hi Jackovesk,

I agree with Tesla this is a most interesting condition. However, my experience with Morgellon's and people that have it is that it is a condition in which small, black fibers come out of the skin. When studied they are organic in nature but there is not known cause for how they form. Many people with this condition report that it feels like bugs crawling under their skin and once these black fibers emerge a deep red mark is left on the skin. The skin condition almost looks like a person with bad acne scars, but they are often all over the body. Most people that I have had experience with it had to go the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio to get a definitive diagnosis because most doctors just don't know what to make of it. Many people are just considered to be psychiatric cases when they talk about how it feels like crawling things under their skin. There was a movie made about this called "Bugs" that had Ashley Judd in it that dealt with the condition. It did sensationalize the story a bit and unfortunately left more questions about the disease than answers. It also added to the Wacko factor that is associated with those that suffer from this.

When I have talked with the people that I have come across that had the diagnosis, they all report that chemtrailing was a constant occurrence over where they live prior to coming down with it. I have seen the black fibers, but have never seen anything like what is shown in this video. Is this possibly something that is being called Morgellon's in UK but not in the US?
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 17th April 2013 at 21:43.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

jackovesk (18th April 2013), Lazlo (17th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

what do the scars look like?

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

So the tendency is to see this as 'delusional parasitosis'. I'm reading wiki, it is seems unbelievable that after a few-years study the CDC still concluded these were clothing fibers.

But an initial conclusion, we may take forward, is that there is no viral, fungal or other infectious base for Morgellons.
    "William T. Harvey, director of the MRF medical advisory board, claimed in 2007 that Morgellons patients exhibit laboratory findings including increased levels of inflammatory cytokines, increased insulin, and antibodies to three bacterial pathogens, but did not provide evidence for these claims"
    ..so cytokines fits with symptomatics, inc.insulin would be a factor locallogical to cells producing these fibres,...and the bacterial part would be probably opportunistic to this.

I like your correlation to Chem-trailing.
    It might say that one of the many feedback balances in the body has been thrown of cilter(however one spells that)
    now I wonder of the fibres themselves,
    in which cell types have these been found.
    would it grow near nerve or in nerve cells.

indeed the symptomatic of 'crawling under skin'
    would fit with something affecting the nerve system,
    of which a single excretory result would be the fibre

...blinking wacko factor......try that for the day when you know something, that nobody else can experience..freneticism of some type would only be natural
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

jackovesk (18th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread