+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Major HAARP action in the Mid U.S. Right Now

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Major HAARP action in the Mid U.S. Right Now

I wonder what they have planned for the next few days. major flooding perhaps?? or storms. time will tell.

http://www.accuweather.com/
    Attachment 21210

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

genevieve (21st April 2013), jagman (21st April 2013), Kristo (21st April 2013), Kryztian (21st April 2013), Lost Soul (21st April 2013), MorningSong (21st April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), soleil (22nd April 2013), spiritguide (21st April 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Major HAARP action in the Mid U.S. Right Now

This capture is from intellicast. Evident haarp rings.
    Attachment 21211

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

airaspect (21st April 2013), Bo Atkinson (23rd April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd April 2013), Kristo (21st April 2013), MorningSong (21st April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

That explains the rain that wasn't forecasted for today.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Kristo (21st April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), Sidney (21st April 2013), soleil (22nd April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,102 times in 3,488 posts

"Haarp-Status" agrees with this:

from http://www.theweatherspace.com/haarp-status/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Draco (22nd April 2013), jagman (17th June 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), Sidney (22nd April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And what do you know. 24 hours later, we have a home made thunderstorm. From what Dutchsinse reported last year, i think its the 48 hour mark for severe weather. So looking to see what happens tomorrow this time. but heres what it's doing currently.

Attachment 21214

Attachment 21215
    Last edited by Sidney; 22nd April 2013 at 01:04.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (22nd April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

heres an update for this area of intrest.
    Attachment 21223

it appears they are still at it, still apparent haarp signature.

currently 9:22 am on april 22 - notice all the circles in the below pic. and the large ring in the lower image. This does not occur in nature. I credit Dutchsinse for showing how to watch for this activity, and to know there will be sever weather outbreaks within 24 to 72 hours post haarp activity.
    Attachment 21224
    Attachment 21225
    Last edited by Sidney; 22nd April 2013 at 14:25.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeMeeee (23rd April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

today is the 4th day in a prediction made for something major to happen 19-22nd of April......by someone who predict Boston bombings 3 days ahead.... this is from a facebook page called Truth Serum News

(A) Our friend 'God Code Matrix of 188' issued a warning on the 11th of April with a three day window about a terrorist attack on the same leyline connecting Sandy Hook with the Temple of the Feathered Serpent in Teotihuacan, based on his occult, astrological and geomagnetic studies of previous false flag events. The Boston Marathon fell on the exact leyline and warning dates. He is warning of a suspected larger one between the 19-22nd in the same area. Here's what he has to say:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TERRORISM WARNING posted 4/11/13 hits BOSTON MARATHON ON the LEY-LINES of 188 (within 13 Miles) connected to TEOTIHUACAN! wow

Yep, this event is once again all ALL CONNECTED to The TEMLE OF THE FEATHERED SERPENT, the 188 Ley-Lines and the SAME "group" that orchestrated 9/11 and SANDY HOOK!

In other words, it's based on and again validates not only the thesis and information/warnings posted in the 3 video's I released about "STRUCTURAL DESIGN" as it relates to the Pyramid of QUEZTALCOATL, but in fact, on April 11th, I posted a prophetic WARNING of a MAJOR HEADLINE TERRORIST EVENT about to occur, which explained how AL QUAEDA could be linked to it, but was really connected to the US GOVERNMENT and MEDIA!

In other words folks, as difficult as it is for MOST to accept and understand, this event is nothing more than another
    ILLUMINATI BLOOD-RITUAL RITUAL SACRIFICE

So is it a COINCIDENCE that 72 hours (3 days) from that warning/prediction, a Major Headline Terrorist event hits Boston??? ;/

here's an excerpt from the warning:
    =================================
    the wHORe's of the US media are involved in a huge imprinting psyops right now as AL CIAeda have just put out new threats warning of Terrorism which is Illuminati-CODE from your government that "see, we warned and told you so"... something that always comes just before a MAJOR HEADLINE EVENT because in fact, they DID SEE IT and WERE TOLD OF IT.

In this case, expect IRAN to be linked as well.

Keep an EYE on the HOR of the U & S because it IS the RA of EL
    =================================

How many have become complacent after SANDY HOOK
    and don't want to talk about it anymore?

and people think this GROUP isn't a threat still.

The fact is, events like sandy hook and such terrorism will only continue to occur and get worse as long as people don't want to believe such a group exists or that these events are OCCULT RITUALS leading up to something far more sinister connected to their ZIONIST NWO AGENDA.

Here's another link about COPLEY SQUARE where this event occurred: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copley_Square

which actually just "happens" to be a very IMPORTANT OCCULT LOCATION connected to the THESIS I presented in the 3 Sandy Hook videos I've released.

So, if you think this event occurring 4 days from 4/19 is a coincidence... perhaps you've forgotten about these events:

OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING

WACO

COLUMBINE

and...

HITLERS BIRTHDAY (4/20)

Is another such headline event about to occur on or around 4/19 to 4/22???

be wary!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 22nd April 2013 at 15:30.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

crosby (22nd April 2013), Eram (22nd April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), Sidney (12th May 2013), soleil (22nd April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

I'm pretty sure this site is just a hoax - set up by Kevin Martin as a joke for the "wannabelievers".

There's a very revealing thread HERE.

If you go to http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/haarp-weatherstats/ just read the text and see what you think.

"HaarpStatus.com is a real-time sensor network from over 28 radio band that detect in frequency HAARP operates on. These frequencies are similar to a code and the clicks, beeps, and even at times musical sounds in the ionosphere tells us how strong it is."

Sensor network - sensing what? Where are they located and who pays for them? Can I get one to wire up in my back yard? Clicks, beeps and music from the ionosphere tells us how strong what is?

"Wavelengths -
    Short spikes indicate near events, a high short spike usually means a short term major event is about to happen in that area.
    Long and steady increases usually mean a large scale change is developing in the area that will affect a large area’s upper level jet stream."

Wavelengths of what? Spikes in/of what?

"Magnitude System – This project has developed a way to measure the magnitude of change in the ionosphere due to HAARP. The scale is from 1 to 10..." Magnitude of what?

We have to be careful taking at face value websites that are full of scientific-sounding language, anyone with a bit of scientific knowledge will smell a rat with a site like Haarpstatus.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), Wind (22nd April 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

I'm pretty sure this site is just a hoax - set up by Kevin Martin as a joke for the "wannabelievers".

There's a very revealing thread HERE.

If you go to http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/haarp-weatherstats/ just read the text and see what you think.

"HaarpStatus.com is a real-time sensor network from over 28 radio band that detect in frequency HAARP operates on. These frequencies are similar to a code and the clicks, beeps, and even at times musical sounds in the ionosphere tells us how strong it is."

Sensor network - sensing what? Where are they located and who pays for them? Can I get one to wire up in my back yard? Clicks, beeps and music from the ionosphere tells us how strong what is?

"Wavelengths -
    Short spikes indicate near events, a high short spike usually means a short term major event is about to happen in that area.
    Long and steady increases usually mean a large scale change is developing in the area that will affect a large area’s upper level jet stream."

Wavelengths of what? Spikes in/of what?

"Magnitude System – This project has developed a way to measure the magnitude of change in the ionosphere due to HAARP. The scale is from 1 to 10..." Magnitude of what?

We have to be careful taking at face value websites that are full of scientific-sounding language, anyone with a bit of scientific knowledge will smell a rat with a site like Haarpstatus.com
    Also note, the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico happened on April 20.?????I don't believe in coincidence.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    Also note, the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico happened on April 20.?????I don't believe in coincidence.
    Sorry, I don't see the link between the two matters. The HAARP site has been 'reporting' stuff for years.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I was just commenting on the hitlers birthday thing

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

k i havent seen anyone mention this, but i just saw on the news that 45mms of rain expected in these areas?
    i'm pretty sure i saw that it was for wisconsin area etc, which is in and around the area on the map above.

10cm storm here is usually a pretty huge storm enough to knock out power. 40+mm's.......sheesh, just watch out everybody.

[edit] im sorry, it is not CM, i meant to say MM. millimeters.
    Last edited by soleil; 23rd April 2013 at 13:05.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd April 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd April 2013), Sidney (23rd April 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

I was just commenting on the hitlers birthday thing

here's a link to a site that shows all of the history for whatever day you want to look at. i found it very interesting. April 28, is supposedly the date of hitler's death. it will be interesting to see what transpires that day.
    regards, corson

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...canary-islands

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd April 2013), Sidney (23rd April 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)
    k i havent seen anyone mention this, but i just saw on the news that 45cms of rain expected in these areas?
    i'm pretty sure i saw that it was for wisconsin area etc, which is in and around the area on the map above.

10cm storm here is usually a pretty huge storm enough to knock out power. 40+cm's.......sheesh, just watch out everybody.
    Yes I've been watching this thread and its unbelievable that all these warnings and haarp activity has been posted but no one has followed up with the historic flooding going on in the Midwest right now....

2013 Spring Floods: Midwest States See Dangerously High Waters After Torrential Rains (PHOTOS)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd April 2013), Sidney (23rd April 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

another update. took these screen shots fro accuweather at 10 39 pm april 22.
    Attachment 21234

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member DeMeeee's Avatar
    Thanks

heres an update for this area of intrest.
    Attachment 21223

it appears they are still at it, still apparent haarp signature.

currently 9:22 am on april 22 - notice all the circles in the below pic. and the large ring in the lower image. This does not occur in nature. I credit Dutchsinse for showing how to watch for this activity, and to know there will be sever weather outbreaks within 24 to 72 hours post haarp activity.
    Attachment 21224
    Attachment 21225
    Agree, but with they way nature has been deal a dirty hand over the year's
    I'm not sure if it knows how to be anymore....

It would seem that it can't act the same, and is working over time to keep balance of some sorts
    with all we've done here over the last 100 yrs, which is a short time for such a hard hit - for nature to handle anyway?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

Sidney (23rd April 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Can't we just have extreme weather events from time to time without blaming HAARP? We always have had extreme weather events, just look back into newspapers from the 1800s.

Whether they are more frequent now or just more easily reported I'll leave that for the meteorologist to decide. (There ARE some qualified meteorologists on this forum aren't there?)

And how exactly does a radio transmitter (HAARP) interact with the troposphere to change weather anyway? Radio waves don't interact with the troposphere - we'd know by now if they did with all the multi-megawatt transmitters operating from 5 kHz to 100 GHz all over the planet.

As far as I know HAARP is just a high-power ionospheric sounder to assess/measure the ionosphere's characteristics - unless I've fallen for all the misinformation...

Nick

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Corncrake (23rd April 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    And how exactly does a radio transmitter (HAARP) interact with the troposphere to change weather anyway? Radio waves don't interact with the troposphere - we'd know by now if they did with all the multi-megawatt transmitters operating from 5 kHz to 100 GHz all over the planet.

As far as I know HAARP is just a high-power ionospheric sounder to assess/measure the ionosphere's characteristics - unless I've fallen for all the misinformation...

Nick

Nick,
    One point is that HAARP is managed secretively, without satisfactory, public exchanges of information. Public efforts to learn much about HAARP are thwarted. Public inputs (like policy suggestions) are rejected.

Tesla's preliminary observations did note electromagnetic storm interactions, with his Colorado experiments (of 1899 - His reflections were published in media of that time, republished in book form, possibly on the web by now). These scientific findings were never funded, (i.e.: towards peaceful ends). Such as making rain for farmland droughts (or perhaps a little more sun in drenched places). Instead we got the confiscation of Tesla's notebooks and marginalization of his good works. We get more destructive wars and 'smarter' weapons: weather wars? To say nothing of questionable weather, like the 911 hurricane, steered off shore, (RE: http://drjudywood.com/articles/erin/). We get doubtful governance with too many coverups, false flags, mind-control-tactics, etc.... This official treatment provides basis for suspicion about facilities like HAARP.

~~~~~~~

May 9: I finally decided to try google/images the term "harp ring"
    I make no claim about what exactly causes the imaged rings. Nor, (as a separable issue), what exactly are the uses and capabilities of HAARP facilities.

Wow is all i can say about today's search-results, for the term "haarp ring". As of this moment in time, Google displays many images for the search term: "harp ring"...

(Searching by images gave these results).

Source: Google/Images

Images like these were never seen in the media, until recently.

Why have we not seen these sorts of images before?

We also see 'pinwheels', 'donuts' and whatnot..... I have been very interested in "scientific images" and "electronic displays" my whole life and can assure the reader, these sorts of images and displays are new. All of which seems suspicious to me.

This amplifies my distrust in world governance.

First i saw "weather pattern rings" was dated 2010:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=22A1u...layer_embedded
    Scroll to minute 0:36, (of video for ring over Europe).

So thanks to the OP for noting some mysteries behind strange, but entirely unprecedented weather-displays... rings, arcs, donuts, pinwheels etc...

~~~y
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 9th May 2013 at 15:45.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Eram (23rd April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd April 2013), Sidney (12th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Hello, I live in Iowa, (completely red in the harp map) yes there is flooding in this area and in many of the states that are red. However this flooding is caused by the weather we recieved last week. Since Saturday it has been ok weather where I live. Some rain but nothing severe.

Peace,
    Journeyon

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

william r sanford72 (5th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

@wavydome

Very interesting. There are a number of Youtube videos with similar radar patterns, but oddly no one coming forward with any explanations - apart from HAARP, UFOs, etc., which of course may be the cause, but I personally doubt it - Occam's Razor and all that.

This is exactly why I was hoping a meteorologist might give an informed opinion to such discussions.

For what it's worth, my suggestions:

1) Radar interference from other radar. If you've ever seen this on a radar display you'll know what I mean. I'm pretty sure weather radar operates on a higher frequency than marine, aviation and most military radar, but what about other military radar - testing? Other other weather radar - testing? Not seen until recently because it's a new radar development.

2) Simply a erroneous data-processing artefact and nothing more.

3) The military experimenting with chaff (metallized plastic about a radar wavelength long dropped from aircraft used to confuse radar for military purposes). I think this is unlikely as the circle is not drifting and I can't imagine how such a large ring of the stuff could be maintained all at once. (Just because I don't know how, doesn't mean it can't be done.)

I saw THIS with my own eyes (not my photo). One could convince folks (who wanted to believe) that it was HAARP, aliens or some government conspiracy, but easy when you know how.

Nick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast