+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The tiny 'Atacama Humanoid' - What is it?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Default Re: The tiny 'Atacama Humanoid' - What is it?

My curiousity has totally peaked. I had to order it.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Nat_Lee (22nd April 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    Have you seen this clip on SIRIUS yet ?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=u8AISGmyPd4
    thx for the link. tbh I don't think I'll be watching it. i've known about greer's little critter since 2011 (before it was public knowledge?), he's had enough time to get his ducks in a row. inconclusive doesn't cut it for me. i also know greer has ufo footage he hasn't shared publicly yet, i have to ask the obvious question, why not? in-light of his "goals" (something is smelly?). if i didn't know any better i'd say he's an agent (whether he's aware of it or not). i also haven't forgotten about the "misunderstanding" between henry deacon and greer in barcelona and how it freaked deacon out. i'm also aware of how his orion project funneled funds to mister deceitful (gordon novel) when he was fully aware better options existed. ps. greer claims he was behind the phoenix lights (not sure if he's said this publicy?), using his CE5 protocol, there may be truth to this. personally i've given up on greer. been there, done that, got the t-shirt. at best, he'll put some questions in the minds of those that are question-less.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 24th April 2013 at 13:03.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Dr Nolan came to visit here in Oregon during the sightings that were happening locally and asked if I knew of any recent alien/ufo reports and I mentioned how Greer had discovered a small humanoid that he found intriguing. That started the contact that Nolan eventually got with Greer and was part of the Sirius movie. Dr. Nolan was always about evidence gathering and doing the right research. I think Dr Greer has the wrong conclusion about Dr Nolan's results because it didnt back what Greer wanted to hear, as Nolan would want to get the true ET evidence to report on and not submarine Greers Atacama discovery. Listen to Greer respond to those results and decide if he has a good point or not.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), JRS (5th April 2018), justntime2learn (31st March 2018), Lefty Dave (31st March 2018), Megalithic Man (1st April 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (2nd April 2018), Star Tsar (31st March 2018), toppy (31st March 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Dr Steven Greer for whatever you think of him did not walk into this blindfolded
    and with his experience in the field knew this would not be accepted whether
    true or not. It is very difficult for us to categorically accept or deny this imo...

Dr.Greer also made an excellent point about the intel agencies getting this into
    the public by using their outlets CNN etc and does sort of answer why the article
    was on the main page of the BBC website instead of the science & nature page
    where I usually find these type of articles which intrigued me a little as soon as
    I saw it , again it could be coincidence ??

Another point Dr.Greer makes is if this has no merit how come it made one of
    the top genetic magazines in the first place , only to discredit it to the rest of the
    scientific community. He also links this to previous debunking programmes and
    possibly to the to the stars academy and their intelligence links , its a plausible
    presentation that covers the intrigue behind the scenes . Dr Greer confirms this
    is far from over and more...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this on the Nasca Mummy thread and was on the front page of the BBC
    web page for a while......
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...28#post1215928

Origin of 'six-inch mummy' confirmed

2 hours ago...22/3/18

The genome study uncovers possible reasons for the skeleton's unusual features

Tests on a six-inch-long mummified skeleton from Chile confirm that it represents
    the remains of a newborn with multiple mutations in key genes.Despite being the
    size of a foetus, initial tests had suggested the bones were of a child aged six to
    eight.These highly unusual features prompted wild speculation about its origin.

Now, DNA testing indicates that the estimated age of the bones and other
    anomalies may have been a result of the genetic mutations.Details of the work
    have been published in the journal Genome Research.

In addition to its exceptionally small height, the skeleton had several unusual
    physical features, such as fewer than expected ribs and a cone-shaped head.
    The remains were initially discovered in a pouch in the abandoned nitrate mining
    town of La Noria. From there, they found their way into a private collection in Spain.

Some wondered whether the remains, dubbed Ata after the Atacama region where
    they were discovered, could in fact be the remains of a non-human primate. A
    documentary, called Sirius, even suggested it could be evidence of alien visitations.

read more...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-43489246
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st March 2018 at 13:11.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), JRS (5th April 2018), justntime2learn (31st March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), mojo (31st March 2018), Star Tsar (31st March 2018), Wansen (1st April 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Greer mentions Tom Delonge in the video and that Nolan hooked up with that group. Not sure if that is true maybe someone that researched Tom Delonge will know? I do know Nolan is friends with Jacques Vallee.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Star Tsar (31st March 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Here ya go Mojo...

His title with them is Genetics Technologies Advisor

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/atacama-skeleton/
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), mojo (31st March 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

... interesting all the connections involved, even noticed Emery Smith's name on the photos. I haven't any knowledge about the group only what was shared with Nolan and his visits here in the past
    but noticed some threads that are not favorable towards tothestarsacedemy. Is the general consensus such that they are possibly disinfo? Also did Emery switch camps? He was always with Greer...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Star Tsar (31st March 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Emery Smith was one of the people that drilled into the ata remains to extract dna from the bone marrow.

I’m a bit confused about the big controversy. They put out a documentary that implied that Greer et al had some kind of alien being.. he said just as much during his joe rogan interview. They wanted to do extensive dna testing with the worlds best labs, which would take quite some time.

Now that extensive testing is finished, what 10 years later, they want to claim the results aren’t accurate and the truth is being suppressed?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), mojo (1st April 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Greer mentions Tom Delonge in the video and that Nolan hooked up with that group. Not sure if that is true maybe someone that researched Tom Delonge will know? I do know Nolan is friends with Jacques Vallee.
    He’s listed under their team section on their website:

Quote Dr. Garry Nolan

Genetics Technologies Consultant

Dr. Garry Nolan is the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Stanford University School of Medicine. He trained with Leonard Herzenberg (for his Ph.D.) and Nobel recipient Dr. David Baltimore (for postdoctoral work).

He has published more than 220 research articles and is the holder of 20 US patents, has been honored as one of the top 25 inventors at Stanford University and is the first recipient of the Teal Innovator Award (2012) from the Department of Defense.

Dr. Nolan was the founder and has served on the Boards of Directors for several successful biotechnology companies. He holds a B.S. in genetics from Cornell University, a Ph.D. in genetics from Stanford University.
    https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), mojo (1st April 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Based on the way YouTube has been blowing up over this rosin interview w Greer, I spent the last 2 days putting this together. In this video I recap the claims Greer makes, and then examine and review the actual text and data from the latest research article.

I think Greer is blowing this way out of proportion, so I responded accordingly. A bit of a warning- the authors use medical jargon and technical language... so I am including a bunch of that. Enjoy y’all!

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2018), jc71 (1st August 2018), mojo (5th April 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018), sllim11 (5th April 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Way to go, Joe!!! You were really smokin'!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (1st August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,248 times in 32,909 posts

Bumping this interesting thread with Steven Greer's presentation of 12 May, 2018, which he's now calling The Atacama Cover-Up.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st August 2018), avid (1st August 2018), BMJ (2nd August 2018), Iancorgi (1st August 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2018), jc71 (1st August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (1st August 2018), Mike (1st August 2018), mojo (1st August 2018), Nasu (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Sierra (1st August 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Steven Greer's documentary Sirius, which extensively showcases the Atacama Humanoid, isn't actually on this thread. So here it is as a reference, now free on YouTube.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st August 2018), BMJ (2nd August 2018), jc71 (1st August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st August 2018), mojo (1st August 2018), Nasu (1st August 2018), Noelle (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018), Zampano (1st August 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Bumping this interesting thread with Steven Greer's presentation of 12 May, 2018, which he's now calling The Atacama Cover-Up.
    Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZEht3iVnf2Q
    The most relieving presentation I’ve watched in a long time. Greer is bang on with the situation and how to continue on with disclosure. I know there are people here who don’t like, agree, or trust him but I admire his work and am thankful for him.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st August 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), BMJ (2nd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st August 2018), Nasu (1st August 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Bumping this interesting thread with Steven Greer's presentation of 12 May, 2018, which he's now calling The Atacama Cover-Up.
    The most relieving presentation I’ve watched in a long time. Greer is bang on with the situation and how to continue on with disclosure. I know there are people here who don’t like, agree, or trust him but I admire his work and am thankful for him.
    Just cuz the guy rubs me the wrong way doesn't mean that he's wrong I agree he's done well in summarizing the social situation happening in the field right now, and his take on the issue of controls was a well-made point.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Hym (1st August 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Just cuz the guy rubs me the wrong way doesn't mean that he's wrong I agree he's done well in summarizing the social situation happening in the field right now, and his take on the issue of controls was a well-made point.

If relevant (not sure), a clarification; I meant “don’t like, agree, or trust him” as a variety of opinions, not all three as one opinion. But yeah, huge ego, can be a bit catty at times. The way I see it is we all have our own roles, each with the personality suited to fulfil it, and Greer makes sense to me, so I’m not bothered.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    Have you seen this clip on SIRIUS yet ?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=u8AISGmyPd4
    Nat, your link is empty for me. What was the title of the video so tha we can search it, if you remember it? Merci mon amie.

Edit:just realised this is a 2013 post, this is why the link is no more good. Let it go if you read this, sorry
    Last edited by Flash; 1st August 2018 at 15:14.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2018), Nat_Lee (3rd August 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Wow. I've just finished the video. DO WATCH THIS. It was only published yesterday. It's about far more than the Atacama body. I think this absolutely needs its own thread.

Update. New thread now here (a totally separate topic, but which Greer introduces at the hour mark in his Atacama Cover-up video):
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st August 2018 at 21:31.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st August 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2