United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Possible Boston Marathon Bombing Cover-Up Scenario

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Quote Posted by conec (here)
    Getting a bit insulting and personal don't ya think?
    Chill. There is no place for it here.
    Yes, it was a bit personal. I reacted. I've responded, responded, responded, and then I reacted. I could've just ignored it and moved on, but I had to get in the last word and take the last stab. Very immature. I know, but I chose to do it anyways because I felt like it had to be said. It was selfish of me. I may feel sorry about it later, but I don't right now. He's now on my ignore list because I can't handle my own emotions.

I do apologize though, you're right, there is no place for it here.

Well, that's an interesting way to "win" an argument. Ignore their actual argument. Insult them. Then claim you just couldn't help yourself. Finally, put the one person who challenged your theory on "ignore" and pretend you won the argument.

Well, I guess that's it. Checkmate. Game, set, and match to Vivek. The official narrative is 100% correct and honest, the only discrepancy is that someone should have taken a bomb threat more seriously and should have called off the race.

Guess I can get back to the Gilligan's Island sitcom television marathon. Where did I put that remote control...

Dennis

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

JRS (22nd April 2013), Referee (21st April 2013), witchy1 (22nd April 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I can appreciate, Vivek, that you are convinced that this event is not some grand conspiratorial plot, but rather closer to what is portrayed in the news.
    I never said there wasn't a conspiracy, I've pointed out the flaws in peoples judgements who have leapt to conclusions.

However let's please stick to the topic, without casting dispersions on those who find evidence of larger conspiracies here. Those who disagree with you are not necessarily insane, or making weak, illogical, and poorly thought-out speculation without evidence.
    I'm on the topic Paul. Don't you dare try to censor me for bringing in a proper analysis of what you think is evidence. I've pointed out the weaknesses in the evidence. It's perfectly on topic. Just because it goes against what you want to believe doesn't mean you can try to steer me away from being reasonable, especially since you're a moderator.

It is vital that we realize that we are not the enemy, that we don't fall into infighting amongst ourselves. Give the benefit of the doubt to the rest of us, at least until we clearly demonstrate that we have not earned such.
    The resulting controversy, confusion and conflict amongst the rest of us is one of the intended results of such operations.

Once again, the few who have a clue are divided from the sheeple.
    Why would anybody even have to consider trying to confuse you all? Your doing a fine job of twisting the story, ignoring logic, and bending evidence to fit your beliefs. You've confused everything enough already. Nobody had to help you, you're doing it to yourself.

I'm not going to give anybody the benefit of the doubt. Most of the people I've engaged have demonstrated that they haven't earned it. People are continually reposting utter nonsense. I've pointed it out already with clear analysis, and I'll continue to do so whether you like it or not.

If you deny me that, I'm gone. What's the point? This is approaching cult-like insanity here. Really. This is what herd mentality looks like. Right here, we are witnessing it.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 22nd April 2013 at 03:19.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

I can appreciate, Vivek, that you are convinced that this event is not some grand conspiratorial plot, but rather closer to what is portrayed in the news.
    I never said there wasn't a conspiracy, I've pointed out the flaws in peoples judgements who have leapt to conclusions.
    I said grand conspiracy. I didn't say you said there was no conspiracy. You did say there was a minor conspiracy of officials covering their tracks and failed decisions.

However let's please stick to the topic, without casting dispersions on those who find evidence of larger conspiracies here. Those who disagree with you are not necessarily insane, or making weak, illogical, and poorly thought-out speculation without evidence.
    I'm on the topic Paul. Don't you dare try to censor me for bringing in a proper analysis of what you think is evidence. I've pointed out the weaknesses in the evidence. It's perfectly on topic. Just because it goes against what you want to believe doesn't mean you can try to steer me away from being reasonable, especially since you're a moderator.
    I have not censored you. And I am not criticizing you for analysis efforts; I'm just disagreeing with your conclusions.

I am criticizing you for repeatedly putting pejorative labels on the equally well intended analysis of others. You have called those disagreeing with you " insane" and accused them of "making weak, illogical, and poorly thought-out speculation without evidence."

Why would anybody even have to consider trying to confuse you all? Your doing a fine job of twisting the story, ignoring logic, and bending evidence to fit your beliefs. You've confused everything enough already. Nobody had to help you, you're doing it to yourself.

I'm not going to give anybody the benefit of the doubt. Most of the people I've engaged have demonstrated that they haven't earned it. People are continually reposting utter nonsense. I've pointed it out already with clear analysis, and I'll continue to do so whether you like it or not.

If you deny me that, I'm gone. What's the point? This is approaching cult-like insanity here. Really. This is what herd mentality looks like. Right here, we are witnessing it.
    And you continue to do so.

In a few minutes, I will be splitting off this post, and some of those leading up to it, into a separate thread.

This is an important topic, as I am sure most of us agree, and I would rather not have the main thread discussing the Boston marathon bombings confused with debates between members over whether the efforts of other members are weak, illogical, unfounded, cult-like insanity.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd April 2013 at 11:26.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), witchy1 (22nd April 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Okay. Really, I'm done. I've tried to leave twice already. Once I came back on my own accord. The second time I was reeled back in. Third times a charm.

Close my account. I've learned my last lesson that I'm going to learn here. It's one I never saw coming, but here it is. I can't ignore it and I can't waste any more time here.

Those of you who have my email, we'll keep in touch.

This is the best video evidence of what's happened in this thread/forum and in general surrounding this event: http://www.videobash.com/video_show/...-justice-55407

I'll leave you guys to it, don't let me get in your way.

Out of everything, this is probably one of the most important threads on the forum: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ding-of-Things

Followed by these:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...otional+matrix

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...for-the-Seeker
    There you go, top three threads.

Peace.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Close my account. I've learned my last lesson that I'm going to learn here. It's one I never saw coming, but here it is. I can't ignore it and I can't waste any more time here.
    What is the lesson? I've been loosely following this thread because it is representative of an attempt by the elite power mongers to keep us within a narrow meme of consciousness, by continuing to instigate and perpetrate such baser terrestrial emotions to keep us in the polarized states of fear, anger and grief.

They feed off of it, and they don't want us to awaken. Notice how the "events" are escalating, both in frequency, boldness and arrogance? It's like they are saying: We control the matrix, you are all slaves, and there is nothing you can do about it.

What "we" can do about it, is not feed the memes. The content of this thread could have been handled in four or five posts. What we know, is the same thing we knew after Aurora, the same thing we knew after Sandy Hoax, and it is the same thing we know now.

Please Vivek, if you would be so kind and tell us what you learned about human nature and the Avalon experience before you sign off for good, that would be appreciated from us who respect you, honor your sovereignty and individuality, your right to free expression, and your wisdom.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

donk (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Vivek. Might I say to just take a breather. We are all in this together exploring every angle of this thing. I can understand frustration when u feel u have covered something and then you see it pop up again. But don't let it get to you. I for one would appreciate your continued input on this thread.... Lets not let anger pride and frustration get the best of us. This is an issue for us all. That is not a slight at u trust me.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (22nd April 2013), gripreaper (22nd April 2013), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), Wind (22nd April 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosions at Boston marathon - split thread

This whole thing is madness.

Great selection of posts here Paul. Every post in here deserved to be where it was. It didn't need it's own thread, but if you want to pull it out of context fine. Whatever is convenient. Really, stellar job. What you have done here is a disservice to integrity, reason, logic (Paul, I'm talking to you sir).

I'm really sorry if I offended anybody.

You all need to step it up though. Do you want to be herded? Do you want to be tricked? Do you want to be falsely led? I don't give a damn whether you agree with me or not. I'm not trying to agree with anybody. I'm looking at the evidence. Let's just all agree that it was all staged and these people were actors. Then we can go out and find evidence to bend to our beliefs.

This is just ridiculous. I am completely disillusioned with this place now.

You can mangle what I've said now however you like. Make it about you. Make it about me. Whatever helps you feel better. You know who I'm talking to.

I have a very, very long fuse. It's evident throughout my posts over the last two years. My friends and family will say the same thing. So having said that, I am angry, and appalled to be honest. For good reason.

Bye.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 22nd April 2013 at 05:41.

12. Link to Post #28
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Vivek,

I am probably not the person you will listen to, but I will have my shot. There are quite profound things going on in the world today as well as in our own personal lives. We knew that it would come, we knew that the water will become rough and the rowing will be a little harder.
    I had the passing thought to leave Avalon this week, It was in one of the threads where I felt a red line was crossed and did not recieve what I felt was the proper reference. I held my horses, because I knew there is something here in Avalon that is important, I am not talking about the forum and discussions per se, I am talking about the energy formed here and some grid that is being connected.
    In the past there were attampts to stir the pot, some of it is done privetly on some people in such a subtle way that not everyone could see or hear, attempts such as this are made even now as we speak. You have a valuable contribution here, Vivek, this is not an ego stroke, but an energetic thing, and we do come to learn a little about each other and appreciate one another's attributes.
    There are those who will be satisfied on the move you want to take, and there are those of us here that will not be happy, this is up to you of course, but I would like to think that the Avalon 'idea' and people is more important to you than 'they' are, even if you can't see that there are 'they' and you think that this is all simply about a discussion.

With care ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st May 2013 at 19:24.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Eram (22nd April 2013), EYES WIDE OPEN (22nd April 2013), gripreaper (22nd April 2013), Hervé (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), Swanette (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), Wind (22nd April 2013)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Ah - one more thing - we have to be careful of basing conclusions on a few images uploaded to Youtube.

We know (those of us who have studied the JFK assassination, in particular) that doctoring what images the public sees was routine business, even back a half century ago now.

How trivial it would be to doctor up a few videos and upload them to Youtube as if from some random bystanders iPhone, showing ... damn near anything they wanted to show.

I would not convict any of the people that any of us has suspected of so much as a parking ticket based on these videos, if I were on the jury. The chain of custody of evidence, and the trustworthiness and competence of each person in that chain, is critical. There is no such chain for what we have been viewing above.
    Paul, I have to be completely honest here. How come you didn't point this out before my criticism of the man's video? You were saying you saw the research and the images in the video. You were wondering why I said his analysis was bogus. You hinted towards a credence of the man's claims. No mention of doctored photos.

Then, after I laid out my criticism -- step by step -- you decided to bring to our attention the possibility of the photos being doctored?

Sure, it's good to keep in mind. Although your timing would indicate a wariness of my analysis in favor of propping up the conclusions of the man's video regardless of the photographic evidence and the obvious logical flaws.

What is this about? What we want to believe? Are we just going to selectively explain away logic and reason when it's convenient?
    I too noticed this with some amusement. However, I 100% agree that there were zero actors present (at the moment) and 70/30 on false flag in general.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 22nd April 2013 at 12:34.

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Vivek.
    I think the fact that you put research first is fantastic.
    Many are far too quick to jump to conclusions and some seem desperate and almost want it to be a false flag.
    However.....
    Please take my advice.
    I have been in your position twice before and was banned as a result of being too agresive and getting too personal in threads.
    I learned my lesson.
    Whilst I agree that posts like the ones in this thread that are angry, forceful and personal should indeed be split from the main thread, I do not agree that posts that differ in opinion from each other should be split as well.
    It does seem to me there is a mixture of both in this thread.
    Posts that disagree with Paul and others that are indeed on topic and posts that are disruptive and personal are two different things.
    These two things are not the same and the mods should differentiate between the two IMO.
    Because of this, important aspects of the debate are lost along the way.
    It is possible to disagree without getting so angry about it.
    As I said before and Paul will attest to, I learnt the heard way and now try to phrase my arguments in a much more friendly and respectful manner.
    I too am a passionate person and sometimes that passions spills out in the wrong way but I have learnt to check myself.
    To finish, I will just say I see myself in you Vivek and can see where your passion has led you astray and resulted in things getting personal.
    However, I do agree that many of your points regarding evidence are on topic and splitting them has made it look like the mods are trying to control the main debate to favour a certain point of view. The splitting of threads is to maintain forum harmony but I think on this occasion some of your comments could be put back into the main thread whilst leaving the more personal ones out.

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Possible Boston Marathon Bombing Cover-Up Scenario

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Don't attack me personally, attack my theories.
    This is the key.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Vivek, please reconsider. you are an important member of Avalon. you have raised the bar on intelligence here and you are needed to keep it where it belongs. i know that i have learned so much by reading your threads and you have helped me to see what i have on occasion blindly set aside. contention exists so that we can learn how to rise above it. take a break if you need to but don't leave. everyone has a position on this latest event, that's okay. everyday more and more information is coming out that will either support or denounce certain avenues in these positions. stick with it, reconsider.......
    warmest regards, corson

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Limor Wolf (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013)

19. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Hello Vivek. You leave the forum. Who benefits?

You may, temporarily, as you walk away from your frustration.

The unseen influence, of which volumes have been discussed on PA, is the element that benefits.

Please spit out the bait. Limor has made a good statement - re the energy.

Regardless, much thanks for your contributions.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

crosby (22nd April 2013), Eram (22nd April 2013), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2013), Referee (22nd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), Wind (22nd April 2013)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Vivek listen to mother here again please,

The advantage of age is that we have learned quite a few things about human behaviors:

1. The bell curve works for human rational intelligence. When you end up at either end, not many people can follow you, and you Vivek, you are at the end of the right hand side.

2. The bell curve works for human emotional intelligence. When you end up at either end, not many people can follow you (as for the left handside, most people in the middle do not even believe that psychopaths truly exist and that we have to be extremely intolerant facing their behavior). At the other hand of the curve, the right hand side, we become much more sensitive than the average and may be hurt easily, by the middle unconscious ones, worst from the psychos. And we can't expect that they will understand, the emotional abilities being average on average.

3. This means that we are quite lonely most of the time. The consequence is to have a few friends that are following us on both levels. They are few in between.

4. We may decide to withdraw from situation with average folks (and should withdraw from situation with pschopaths). However, if we do this, we have to do it constantly most of our life. Not very interesting.

5. We may decide to be ourselves fully and be rejected, because what is different is usually rejected by the average folk. Even the greatest good is rejected because of its difference. Army has not released the info on Aliens precisely because of this average folk behavior, in part, the other part being the will to keep the power. Or, we may decide to use patience and see how we can impact this world. From my experience, it takes about ten years of relentless nail hammering to see the foundation of the house being built. Despite earthquakes, unstable land, storms, hurricanes, etc (all what PTB throws at us such as chemtrails and Haarp). Ten years. TEN YEARS AND THE IMPACT SHOWS UP, GARANTEED. At twenty five, our horizons are not that large usually and we want results now.

6. I personally decided on patience, for my own evolution (patience with myself first and others) and for the impact I may have as well, trying to make it positive for others in the long run (could look negative in the short run).

7. I also decided that there was a bell curve, even if I wanted everybody and everything equal from the start, it is in the overall scheme of things within centuries or milleniums in the greater universe, but it is not in my 3D - 80 years lifespan. So I admitted that sometimes others are much slower than I am, on the emotional intelligence as well as on the rational intelligence, and that sometimes others are faster than I am (whom you are compared with me Vivek). When it is the former, I used patience and love, when it is the latter, I work on my ego - natural tendencies is to destroy what one does not understand by keeping the ego intact, and I use love as well. Lots of people have more problems to work on their ego than anything else.

5. Therefore, when I am with people with less abilities, I used patience knowing very well that they are working on their ego as well if they wish to accept me and that this is a very tough thing to do. Therefore, I try to make it as easy as possible for them by going slow and being kind and loving, knowing that at some point they will work it through in the greater scheme. When I am with people with more abilities than mine, I work on my ego first an then I truly enjoy the learning experience (which I do with you).

So, if you decide to stay, these are part of the game, from my point of view. And it is fine.

Since I am completely off topic, I must say that I read your analysis, they are thorough and sound. I would easily go your way. The only reason I did not get into that thread previously is that I got into the other thread, and got blasted really, I did not have the taste to live the experience once again.

But I did not quite the forum for this, I understood why others see it a different way. The other thing is that here is a CONSPIRACY forum, of the gentler kind, but still conspiracy. I do expect people to see conspiracies everywhere, even if it is not logical (like going to church for me).

Now for my thinking: conspiracy or not, those events will be used to the advantages of governing bodies, in order to promote given agendas such as war and arm reduction.

OK Vivek, mom's speech is over.

All my love and appreciation to you

Flash
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd April 2013 at 14:55.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd April 2013), crosby (22nd April 2013), sandy (23rd April 2013), Selene (22nd April 2013), thunder24 (22nd April 2013), Wind (22nd April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2