+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why So Sirius?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Why So Sirius?

Hi everyone,

I've been away from Avalon for a long time and to be honest I don't know if it's the right place for me anymore. I won't bore you too much with my bio, but I needed a break from trying to navigate through all the info, misinfo, disinfo and drama. It can be a hard and lonely journey, as I'm sure many of you are familiar. In that time I realised that I have Asperger Syndrome, which at the age of 31 was quite a revelation. I also continued to run a truth-seeking blog page via Facebook, which I had specifically structured so that new-comers had a place to start, but the blog had progressed to a point where the information was quite advanced, contradictory to a layperson, and seemed to have reached a natural conclusion. Unfortunately that conclusion supports the common adage "trust no one".

The reason I say all this is because I cannot completely trust any source of information, including Avalon. Please understand that although I respect Bill Ryan, his team, and those he has interviewed, and appreciate everything that they have contributed, I cannot be certain of their actual identities or individual intentions.

It may appear somewhat naive of me to have needed to state this, but I did so because often times it is the other popular phrase "I want to believe" that has the stronger attraction, and some people will use that fact to mislead you.

Which leads me to the point of this post, the "Sirius" documentary.

I know many of you have doubts about Steven Greer, and in my opinion you are right to do so. There is information out there that may suggest the Disclosure Project is not what it seems and that several of the witnesses (including Greer) may have other identities. I do not wish to unfairly discredit anyone, but the same may also be true for some Camelot/Avalon interviewees. I refrain from using the word "evidence", but the information implies that some of these alternate identities are used in fake/scripted news reports, using make-up, lighting, and even subtle facial prosthetics to alter their appearance. This could mean that the Disclosure Project is, at least for the most part, a staged event, perhaps designed as a drip-feed of information, a barometer for human awareness, a means to usurp independent efforts at disclosure, or all of the above.

So what about the "Sirius" documentary?

On my journey, I have learnt to see the symbols, as these will tell you who it is that wants you to have this information. In fact, I'd like to thank Bill and Kerry for opening my eyes to that fact.

This is the artwork for "Sirius".

Anything look familiar?

What exactly this means, I do not know, but the symbol for Freemasonry is there for anyone with the eyes to see it. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but this is why I chose to return to Avalon at this time, because the people here know that coincidences are rarely that.

If this information has been posted previously, I apologise, and as I have said I do not mean any disrespect to anyone at Avalon. Mr Greer on the other hand...

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2013), Another1 (24th April 2013), Art (25th April 2013), Bongo (24th April 2013), butcherman (24th April 2013), Camilo (26th April 2013), ceetee9 (25th April 2013), D-Day (25th April 2013), danimyl (24th April 2013), DarMar (24th April 2013), dynamo (24th April 2013), Flowerpunkchip (25th April 2013), Hazel (25th April 2013), Hervé (24th April 2013), InCiDeR (24th April 2013), jackovesk (27th April 2013), kathymarie (24th April 2013), Kristin (24th April 2013), Mercedes (24th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013), PRAGMAE (24th April 2013), RMorgan (24th April 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (27th April 2013), RunningDeer (25th April 2013), S-L (24th April 2013), seeker/reader (25th April 2013), SilentFeathers (24th April 2013), Swanette (24th April 2013), The Royal Wizard (24th April 2013), westhill (27th April 2013), wobbegong (25th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Re: Why So Sirius?

Nice catch on the symbology. Very interesting. I personally take no offence on your discernment with regards to Avalon.

Avalon has many opinions and different takes that are open topics for discussion. It's how we treat each other with respect which makes this forum great as well as the varied content.

Glad to see you posting again.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Another1 (24th April 2013), Camilo (26th April 2013), ceetee9 (25th April 2013), dynamo (24th April 2013), Hazel (25th April 2013), jagman (24th April 2013), Mercedes (24th April 2013), PRAGMAE (24th April 2013), RMorgan (24th April 2013), RunningDeer (25th April 2013), Swanette (24th April 2013), White Phoenix (24th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

I, too, have been away from Avalon and other sites as well. Who to trust---what to trust----? I just don't know anymore.
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Camilo (26th April 2013), dynamo (24th April 2013), jackovesk (27th April 2013), Mercedes (24th April 2013), n.cangiano (26th April 2013), Padmé (25th April 2013), RunningDeer (25th April 2013), Sérénité (25th April 2013), White Phoenix (24th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Instead of focusing on symbology,, try focusing on the information in the documentary.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Camilo (26th April 2013), Carmen (26th April 2013), ceetee9 (25th April 2013), dynamo (24th April 2013), Earth Angel (24th April 2013), Kendall (27th April 2013), Kryztian (28th April 2013), Maunagarjana (26th April 2013), ulli (25th April 2013), White Phoenix (24th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I quit listening to Greer many years ago, when nothing he did or said seemed to make any difference at all. For as well as this man seems to be "connected", and for as long as he has been suposedly shouting his message, why doesn't the world know anything about him. To me, he is just like all of the rest of the whistle blower community. BLAH BLAH BLAH, wasted words on deaf ears that make no difference what so ever. They all heve been shouting their messages to very same people for more than 30 years. I talk to people where ever I go, and nobody has even heard of Steven Greer. And dam few believe in UFOs', or ETs'. Most just go blank, when you bring up the subject, which means that TPTB programing, is working. People are being programed through movies and TV, not to believe in Them, and it's workin just fine. Go out into the general public and start talkin to people, and all you get is blank stares, like, huh? What you smokin?

Welcome back and thanx for your post, but I won't be so cruel, as to tell you to stick around. chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2013), Camilo (26th April 2013), dynamo (24th April 2013), Hazel (25th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013), RMorgan (24th April 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (27th April 2013), sunflower (27th April 2013), White Phoenix (24th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by White Phoenix (here)
    Hi everyone,

I've been away from Avalon for a long time and to be honest I don't know if it's the right place for me anymore. I won't bore you too much with my bio, but I needed a break from trying to navigate through all the info, misinfo, disinfo and drama. It can be a hard and lonely journey, as I'm sure many of you are familiar. In that time I realised that I have Asperger Syndrome, which at the age of 31 was quite a revelation. I also continued to run a truth-seeking blog page via Facebook, which I had specifically structured so that new-comers had a place to start, but the blog had progressed to a point where the information was quite advanced, contradictory to a layperson, and seemed to have reached a natural conclusion. Unfortunately that conclusion supports the common adage "trust no one".

The reason I say all this is because I cannot completely trust any source of information, including Avalon. Please understand that although I respect Bill Ryan, his team, and those he has interviewed, and appreciate everything that they have contributed, I cannot be certain of their actual identities or individual intentions.

So wholeheartedly agree, information chaos seems to b at an all time high lately in the webtrix

It may appear somewhat naive of me to have needed to state this, but I did so because often times it is the other popular phrase "I want to believe" that has the stronger attraction, and some people will use that fact to mislead you.

Which leads me to the point of this post, the "Sirius" documentary.

I know many of you have doubts about Steven Greer, and in my opinion you are right to do so. There is information out there that may suggest the Disclosure Project is not what it seems and that several of the witnesses (including Greer) may have other identities. I do not wish to unfairly discredit anyone, but the same may also be true for some Camelot/Avalon interviewees. I refrain from using the word "evidence", but the information implies that some of these alternate identities are used in fake/scripted news reports, using make-up, lighting, and even subtle facial prosthetics to alter their appearance. This could mean that the Disclosure Project is, at least for the most part, a staged event, perhaps designed as a drip-feed of information, a barometer for human awareness, a means to usurp independent efforts at disclosure, or all of the above.

So what about the "Sirius" documentary?

On my journey, I have learnt to see the symbols, as these will tell you who it is that wants you to have this information. In fact, I'd like to thank Bill and Kerry for opening my eyes to that fact.

This is the artwork for "Sirius".

Anything look familiar?

I havent had a chance to see this documentary as it seems to have been taken down...pay money to see this....UHh yah ok
    however im curious as to exactly how or why u have linked these two images together...i recognize the mason symbol and am assuming u are connecting the image in the first photo, left upper corner -which seems to resemble a compass but could also b a satelite? Is this the connection u are making?

Not meaning to veer u off course, i wouldnt doubt staged events in this arena at all....

What exactly this means, I do not know, but the symbol for Freemasonry is there for anyone with the eyes to see it. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but this is why I chose to return to Avalon at this time, because the people here know that coincidences are rarely that.

Yes im getting tht as coincidentally the same type of programs seem to loop over and over and over --especially in forums and online

If this information has been posted previously, I apologise, and as I have said I do not mean any disrespect to anyone at Avalon. Mr Greer on the other hand...

Well you had me at hello...and then this...i also do not care for drama...just like you <----yes this is sarcasm

Ill say tht i have not personally met any of the people involved in PC/PA, (not standing up for greer nor cheerleading) like u say theres sooo much disinfo out there, yah know...so i take no delusions in thinking i know WHO these people are..i know angels can b made to look like devils and devils to look like mother teresa. Quite frankly we are All connected to a form of entertainment..TV, Computer, Phone...etc i see many of the people in the alternative community reminding me of a preacher on churchtv or on some show in hollywood..ask me why the hell im here...it isnt because "i want to believe" alot of us ,i feel,are tired of Beliefs---belief systems HOLY COW shoot
    Last edited by CD7; 24th April 2013 at 20:42.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th April 2013), Camilo (26th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013), RMorgan (24th April 2013), White Phoenix (24th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Hi White Phoenix- I’ve said this in other posts, but it seems worth saying again. “I think, therefore I am.” is as much as you can know (from an intellect standpoint) with absolute certainty. If you’ve seen the movie “The Matrix”, Neo one day discovers that his entire life has been been lived inside a computer simulation. He only discovers this by escaping the simulation and looking at it from another reality- and who’s to say that that reality isn’t also a simulation? and who’s to say that we are not living in a simulated reality right now? So what if we are?
    Quite a few people have had experiences with states of consciousness other than what is usually considered the norm of “physical reality”. In fact, if you include dreaming as an altered state of consciousness- we all have. There’s a Chinese proverb which goes: “Chang Tsu dreamed he was a butterfly, but when he awoke he didn’t know if he was a man who had dreamed of being a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming that he was a man.” From my perspective, he’s both and everything else besides, but at the moment he’s experiencing existence from one of those perspectives. So, if you’ve got wings at the moment, flap them bad boys and see where they take you. If you don’t, flapping your arms probably isn’t the most productive use of your current state of being.
    Could Sirius and the Disclosure Project actually be manifestations of some secret Illuminati plot? Sure they could. My dog might also be a spy from Zeta Reticuli sent here on a scouting mission before their invasion. If and when they arrive, I’ll deal with it as best I can and hope I receive some consideration for walks, biscuits and petting given. In the mean time, I’ll continue to enjoy her company and play along with the role of pet owner.
    I will say, however, that if all of this is some sort of plot, it’s either failed miserably or is convoluted way beyond my ability to discern. Project Camelot and later Project Avalon started as direct results of the Disclosure Project. Thousands, if not millions, have become infinitely more aware of what’s really going on in the world as a direct result. I don’t see how that could possibly be of benefit to people who want to monopolize power. So, they either have well and truly shot themselves in the foot with that one, or perhaps the whole alternative media movement was created as a means to round up everyone with enough intelligence to see the men behind the curtain and wipe us all out in one fell swoop (*insert maniacal laugh here*). If so, I’ll deal with the consequences of that if and when they arise. In the mean time, I’ll continue to take Dr. Greer as a fellow traveler on this life’s journey and his research as another data point in my life’s experience.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Camilo (26th April 2013), Craig (24th April 2013), Eram (24th April 2013), Flowerpunkchip (25th April 2013), InCiDeR (24th April 2013), Kendall (27th April 2013), Libico (29th April 2013), Matts (24th April 2013), Maunagarjana (26th April 2013), Mercedes (24th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013), OnyxKnight (26th April 2013), RMorgan (24th April 2013), sunflower (27th April 2013), White Phoenix (24th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

That's quite the poster you have there of the Joker *LOL*

~ all this information about Dr. Greer is new to me ... my gut has offered a few modest warnings over the years to be careful when reading/listening to him but it does that with near every professional spokesperson in these matters thanks to meeting some of them over the years with their hair down ... when in public view it seems that a teaspoon of poison hidden in a gallon of sweet-water is the norm

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Camilo (26th April 2013), Matts (24th April 2013), RMorgan (24th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks everyone,

@OnyxKnight: I have watched the documentary, and like most of the reviews I have read, the information contained within it seems mostly aimed at newcomers to this kind of thing. I'm not saying it doesn't have value, all information has some value, I'm just pointing out who may be providing this particular information so that people do not take it at face value. If the PTB are involved then there is likely to be a hidden agenda of some sort. What that agenda may be is pure speculation at this time. As for the documentary itself, in my opinion it lacks any definite direction, the title is misleading, the editing is sloppy, and the focus seems to be on Dr Greer more so than the need for disclosure or free energy.

@CD7: You can watch the full documentary here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=C6S2VOUxBCk

As for the image, here's a larger version...

The top left is clearly a compass, and the bottom right is a square (you can even see the measurement markings).

@Hawkwind: As mentioned above, I believe all information has value, whether it's truth, deception, or simply entertainment. In fact all of reality is an energetic ocean of information, and how we choose to decode it, both individually and collectively, is the challenge of the journey we call life. That was meant to be my odd way of saying I agree with you, lol. As for the motives behind such things as the Disclosure Project, they could well be more convoluted than any of us can discern. In a way, it does monopolize power, by taking our hopes and (so far) failing to yield any result. By taking the forefront in these issues it invites us to assume that the matter is being dealt with, when in fact it may not be at all. It's deception as a means of control. Coupled with this, the information on ETs and free energy may be completely true, after all, we are not presently living in the civilization that represents the next phase of the PTB's agenda. This current civilization will eventually be replaced by a far more technologically advanced one, therefore knowledge of such things will be presented according to their timescale, with the masses ignorant of the implications. Allowing free energy technology to be developed in the public domain just when humanity is seemingly on the verge of total annihilation will put the people in a position where they will unquestionably support highly sophisticated solutions that they may no longer be able to fully comprehend. Furthermore, as it has already been established that ETs have this technology, it could well be that these supposed extraterrestrial "saviors" want something in return, or demand strict regulations. Either could be regarded as a means of exacting total control over Earth's population and resources. So in essence, the alternative media could easily be a stepping stone toward creating greater awareness of the issues the PTB have created and the "solutions" they covertly have in store for us. It's a minefield of speculation to be sure, but again, all information has value, we just need to remain aware of where each path may be trying to lead us, and then see beyond it.

@Another1: Unfortunately I cannot take credit for the Joker picture. I just thought it was pretty apt.
    Last edited by White Phoenix; 24th April 2013 at 23:38.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

CD7 (25th April 2013), Flowerpunkchip (25th April 2013), Hawkwind (25th April 2013), InCiDeR (25th April 2013), mosquito (25th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

@White Phoenix- I agree with you. (That’s meant to be my odd way of saying I agree with you ) Placing people they control as leaders of organizations which ostensibly oppose their agenda has long been a tactic used by tptb. It could well be the case here. Regardless of the agenda being pursued, the information presented is, (as i said) for me- just another data point.
    From both personal experience and the teachings of others I’ve pretty much accepted the conclusion that there really is only one consciousness in the universe and I/you and everything else are it. I say “pretty much accepted” because my ego still seems to be kicking and screaming for dear life to its individuated existence. Anyway, from the perspective of an eternal cosmic consciousness it’s kind of laughable to get worked up about- well, much of anything, really. Yeah, I’d still like to see more peace, harmony and justice in the world and I still do the best I can to work toward those ends. Beyond that, I tend to trust that whether or not it is clear to me, the universe is unfolding as it should. (Admittedly, if I wake up in a FEMA concentration camp next week, I may have to re-evaluate my perspective.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

InCiDeR (25th April 2013), White Phoenix (25th April 2013), Youniverse (26th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I quit listening to Greer many years ago, when nothing he did or said seemed to make any difference at all. For as well as this man seems to be "connected", and for as long as he has been suposedly shouting his message, why doesn't the world know anything about him. To me, he is just like all of the rest of the whistle blower community. BLAH BLAH BLAH, wasted words on deaf ears that make no difference what so ever. They all heve been shouting their messages to very same people for more than 30 years. I talk to people where ever I go, and nobody has even heard of Steven Greer. And dam few believe in UFOs', or ETs'. Most just go blank, when you bring up the subject, which means that TPTB programing, is working. People are being programed through movies and TV, not to believe in Them, and it's workin just fine. Go out into the general public and start talkin to people, and all you get is blank stares, like, huh? What you smokin?

Welcome back and thanx for your post, but I won't be so cruel, as to tell you to stick around. chuckle chuckle.
    Hi sirdipswitch! I have great respect for you and your contributions here on Avalon. I just wanted to say that doesn't productions like "Sirius" have the potential to create less blank stares and more intrigued minds wanting to look closer into a phenomena?
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Another1 (25th April 2013), Hazel (25th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Red face Re: Why So Sirius?

Weeeell...

"Trust no one and keep your laser gun handy"... keeps our sticky cogs in 'fear' mode.
    What will that serve?

Speculate til' the spindly shadows of confusion fog-out the light and choke your ability to reason
    Self-knowing and self-trust is the key stone to discernment about all else

Successful bull**** radar, comes at the price of severing the umbilical from 'our' complacent refusal to take responsibility.
    Aaanywaaay...why oh why point the wobbly finger at folk such as Greer... when the personal work tends to be sidelined and activism.. a spectator sport!?

NB.. the above was not a soap box attack, but my self-questioning on the topic; decided to add it to the thread as it may resonate for others.
    Last edited by Hazel; 25th April 2013 at 04:57.

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

...I know this is a Sirius matter...but the Joker poster is really a good comic relief!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

donk (25th April 2013), Hazel (25th April 2013), Nat_Lee (26th April 2013), White Phoenix (25th April 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

@Hawkwind: Ego can be a crafty little SOB, bless it.

@recap1: "Trust no-one" does not necessarily equate to fear. Like you say (and I totally agree), self-knowing and self-trust is the key. I could have just as easily of said "trust everyone" but my meaning may have been misunderstood. Take it all in, absorb it, and then if you need it later it's there. We build bridges of understanding that connect us to higher places. The more bridge material we have, the higher we can go. This is why so many people cannot make certain leaps, because they do not have those initial bridges in place. But every now and then we might reach a place and realise we've been building in the wrong direction. Some people will insist on continuing in that direction regardless, after all, they've put so much effort in to it they may no longer be able to see any other way, or maybe they just don't care. But others will humbly reevaluate their direction and start building again from somewhere else, perhaps even using material that they had previously dismissed. I for one have had to do this a few times. And even though some of my friends may be constructing bridges supplied by Dr. Greer Inc. and I may give a little shout out to them from time to time, I have to trust that they are on their path, not mine, so my laser gun will remain safely holstered.

27. Link to Post #15
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I think we are missing the entire point, our emotional attachment to " information " as a saviour.

Do we really believe some movie one day will come along and save us ? Are we still waiting for Christ to re appear to save us ? ( i dont think he would bother seeing how we treated him last time )

The problem is putting faith in something that is not from YOUR heart. The Problem is always looking outside for something to make us whole internally and this is why information is being used to further distance us from hope and faith and ultimately our selves.

Watch the move , enjoy its information and be smart to put hope in your own efforts, not the efforts of others. If your efforts end up aligning with those who make a difference then you have selected wisely. It does not matter where you put your focus as long as its in keeping with WHO YOU ARE.

The question is WHO ARE YOU ?!

Know they self,
    Have no fear,
    Do not judge,
    Walk the middle path,

this path leads to humanities final step in evolving to being part of the Universal family. They wait for us :0)

" their " actions keep us anchored in duality. us and them ... dosent work when you are one.

Hugs , Love and Chickens !

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 25th April 2013 at 22:39. Reason: my antlers got stuck in the keys and i made spolling messatakes

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

But what about the little man in the documentarie ?
    Atacama Humanoid ??
    Seems to be real for me !
    See for yourself: http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence/atacama-humanoid/

Peace out !
    Love you all !

Funny poster White Phoenix

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 26th April 2013 at 02:37.
    We are one !

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (26th April 2013), White Phoenix (26th April 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

That little skeleton is a real poser ... it looks so very real and yet the size of it has my mind saying, "No way." - it's fun feeling the debate inside - anything is possible so I will not assert it's fake it just boggles me a bit how tiny it is - my gut wonders of the psyop potential of course due to how they handle information on this planet ... who could possibly be afraid of a tiny ET like this?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Nat_Lee (26th April 2013), White Phoenix (26th April 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Depends how many there were! 50 of those guys running in through the cat door might make me a bit nervous.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Another1 (26th April 2013), Nat_Lee (10th May 2013), Padmé (26th April 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I quit listening to Greer many years ago, when nothing he did or said seemed to make any difference at all.
    Are there any people who made a difference?

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by White Phoenix (here)
    Thanks everyone,

@OnyxKnight: I have watched the documentary, and like most of the reviews I have read, the information contained within it seems mostly aimed at newcomers to this kind of thing. I'm not saying it doesn't have value, all information has some value, I'm just pointing out who may be providing this particular information so that people do not take it at face value. If the PTB are involved then there is likely to be a hidden agenda of some sort. What that agenda may be is pure speculation at this time. As for the documentary itself, in my opinion it lacks any definite direction, the title is misleading, the editing is sloppy, and the focus seems to be on Dr Greer more so than the need for disclosure or free energy.

@CD7: You can watch the full documentary here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=C6S2VOUxBCk

As for the image, here's a larger version...

The top left is clearly a compass, and the bottom right is a square (you can even see the measurement markings).

@Hawkwind: As mentioned above, I believe all information has value, whether it's truth, deception, or simply entertainment. In fact all of reality is an energetic ocean of information, and how we choose to decode it, both individually and collectively, is the challenge of the journey we call life. That was meant to be my odd way of saying I agree with you, lol. As for the motives behind such things as the Disclosure Project, they could well be more convoluted than any of us can discern. In a way, it does monopolize power, by taking our hopes and (so far) failing to yield any result. By taking the forefront in these issues it invites us to assume that the matter is being dealt with, when in fact it may not be at all. It's deception as a means of control. Coupled with this, the information on ETs and free energy may be completely true, after all, we are not presently living in the civilization that represents the next phase of the PTB's agenda. This current civilization will eventually be replaced by a far more technologically advanced one, therefore knowledge of such things will be presented according to their timescale, with the masses ignorant of the implications. Allowing free energy technology to be developed in the public domain just when humanity is seemingly on the verge of total annihilation will put the people in a position where they will unquestionably support highly sophisticated solutions that they may no longer be able to fully comprehend. Furthermore, as it has already been established that ETs have this technology, it could well be that these supposed extraterrestrial "saviors" want something in return, or demand strict regulations. Either could be regarded as a means of exacting total control over Earth's population and resources. So in essence, the alternative media could easily be a stepping stone toward creating greater awareness of the issues the PTB have created and the "solutions" they covertly have in store for us. It's a minefield of speculation to be sure, but again, all information has value, we just need to remain aware of where each path may be trying to lead us, and then see beyond it.

@Another1: Unfortunately I cannot take credit for the Joker picture. I just thought it was pretty apt.

Well tht link shows the video down....OK with me, thanks for enlarging the pic, there is certainly alot going on in tht image...intersecting lines, interesting tip on the image tht resembles compass/satelite, looks like a piece of arcitecture off of a column? Yes i see the ruler type image in the bottom right corner. I could see where it would appear to b connected to mason symbology? However even if it was related to masons...i really have no opinion either way regarding masons..And im sure not going to think i do because i read it online, in a book...or someone told me. Id rather have first hand experience myself and then ill b the judge as to whether i would access something and its character. Idk i get the feeling u were linking masonry to Greer and somehow thts not good? Correct me if im wrong?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast