+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: ET disclosure is the ultimate tool of dividing humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default ET disclosure is the ultimate tool of dividing humanity

The whole ET thing Greer has everyone in a huff about is a gigantic distraction. Whether or not the public believes ETs exist or not, and whether they are benevolent or not, does not matter one iota in the grand scheme of things. The real disclosure has been out there for the world to ignore for decades, if not longer.

The real hidden information by “forces of evil”….and I am defining this as those that would manipulate our will for their own purposes—and will use FOE henceforth is the technology they withhold from the masses. This is the disclosure that needs to happen if the world is to change, and this is made difficult due to inserting ETs into the equation.

Because whether the FOE is ET or not, whether their tech is ET or not, is beside the point. I read somewhere that the computing technology used in “Houston” for the moon landings was commercially available around the year 2000.

I purposely bring up this important example, and all of the emotionally charged beliefs with it. Because whether the moon landings were faked or twisted or absolutely real or not is another distraction. Whether my 2000 year is accurate or not is beside point as well. None of that information discredits this fact: We are made to believe that the technology that NASA (whoeverthe**** that is—and this ANOTHER distraction—ignore the emotional attachment to the idea of NASA for a moment please), an organization we are to believe is part or at least working with the US Gov’t (another emotional distraction, who cares the exact association)…let’s call them THEY…they had computing technology something like 30 years ahead of US, and so presumably could have our FOEs…and that is just what THEY are OK with believing, and have nurtured a belief that this is for our own good.

What I’m saying is, that the general populace has no problem with the fact some people, thanks to their access within a certain organization (in this case NASA), had use of computers while the rest of us were at home with pencil and paper and slide rules and abacus if we wanted to work out how to do it. Of course, this is for our own protection.

See where I’m going with this?? Greer and his people/followers/fans believe that the disclosure of ETs will somehow help this problem, force the hidden tech out of hiding, I suppose—or at least open people up to the idea that there’s bad humans using this tech (and of course, all the aliens only use it for good). His detractors are worried that this dangerous, that this will be used by our FOEs to do further harm. Both “sides” are happy this is making it to the mainstream regardless.

I am starting to be concerned that the real threat, AND the real hope…both poles of the issue at hand, are getting lost already. And that this is all making the “anti-prime directive” as I’ll call it, the idea that human masses are unable to handle the “truth”, so must be protected from it…becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. While everyone is running around with their minds blown that ET is making himself visible, the real FOE—whether they be ET, human, or both gets a tighter on REAL information. Testable, verifiable stuff….free energy, anti-grav, good spiritual & psychological teaching (which can be considered a technology, if you look at it a certain way), anthropological “tech” (helpful techniques and methods of living)…all this stuff gets shoved to the side…I mean, what better way to keep the hierarchical pyramid of “civilization” (status quo) going than introducing a new “top” of the pyramid --whether our FOE makes this “apex predator” (which is what the top of any control-based/hierarchical pyramid really is) look friendly (Greer) or fear based (anti-Greer).

Maybe ET just disclosure will just further divides us as species (as it seems to be doing on this forum), and hides the real thing our FOE is trying to avoid disclosure of no matter: we are a communal species of eternal, creative beings…who thrive from cooperation and selflessness, not competition and selfishness. Who need to be provided information to fully realize their potential, and that the stagnation of “security” from information is the limiting idea that allows our will to be manipulated and even taken from us.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Default Re: ET disclosure is the ultimate tool of dividing humanity

~we all are ET-souls in the first place (with temporary amnesia)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ceetee9 (28th April 2013), Deega (25th April 2013), donk (25th April 2013), dynamo (25th April 2013), Eram (25th April 2013), GoodETxSG (25th April 2013), Holly Lindin (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (25th April 2013), jjjones (26th April 2013), karamba (7th August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th April 2013), PRAGMAE (26th April 2013), RMorgan (25th April 2013), RUSirius (25th April 2013), Sidney (25th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th August 2013), Vitalux (26th April 2013), william r sanford72 (25th April 2013), Wind (25th April 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Your kinda proving my point. I think belief in ETs is the evolution of religion....with just as many "flavors"--and aethism is currently the most popular. Religion to me defined as a belief system built up around an individuals spiritual truth or ideas.
    Last edited by donk; 25th April 2013 at 17:36.

5. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey mate,

There´s a major flaw in Greer´s reasoning about disclosure.

If an official disclosure regarding intelligent alien life ever happens, it doesn´t necessarily means that free energy disclosure will be coupled with it.

The government could very well disclose the alien issue while keeping the same suppressive instance regarding free energy devices.

Raf.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

angelichuman (27th July 2014), bruno dante (26th April 2013), donk (25th April 2013), Eram (25th April 2013), Fred Steeves (26th April 2013), Gemini (25th April 2013), InCiDeR (25th April 2013), jjjones (26th April 2013), JohnEAngel (26th April 2013), Kraut (23rd June 2013), lelmaleh (12th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (13th August 2013), mosquito (26th April 2013), RUSirius (25th April 2013), Snookie (25th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks raf, that's what I was trying to get at....I guess I didn't express it clearly?

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Let me try it this way:

The purpose of disclosure (of anything) is generally agreed to be “the happiness/freedom/actualization” of mankind, no?

Disclosing the reality of the existence of beings of similar consciousness/awareness/characteristic of having sentient life would go a long way toward that, no doubt.

BUT…is it really as practical as knowledge of:

Physics/biology/chemistry beyond our current commonly accepted understanding? (free energy would fall here)
    Anthropology? (consciousness/psychology/spirituality would go in here, and economics and politics and religion would be exposed as the control mechanisms they are)
    History? (this gets closer to the ET phenomenon…and so I would make less important, as we can never get TRUE history, but a more accurate story and lessons would serve us well, I think)

Anyways…the idea of disclosing ETs is broad. And it seems to be divided into two main camps (with infinite expressions and variations), but majorities are forming sides (already). And there is “evidence” (some more “fact” based than others) that will support your beliefs and poo on “opposing” beliefs.

So the idea I’m throwing out there for discussion is this: are we watching ET disclosure become what the big religions were back in their early days? A tool to keep the real knowledge hidden, with a nugget of truth put out by “humanity’s FOE”, laughing it up while they watch imaginative and easily manipulated “human nature” take it’s course?

9. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

One thing for sure is that the RC church is certainly trying to get out in front of the ET's are at least plausible meme, so they can then claim they were the first religion to come on board/disclose. They will certainly try to position themselves as being directly beneath the ET's, so we will still have to go through the Roman church hierarchy to worship the ET's. And make no mistake, they will be telling us that we need to worship, these beings. How else would they be able to maintain their control over the masses?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

donk (25th April 2013), InCiDeR (26th April 2013), Spellbound (9th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I think people are way too fearful of being duped into another following .. this is a diacotical existance

this perplexes me .. they are fearful ... of being duped .... into another following .... ie people are fearful of them selves ... fearful they have spent too much time examining potential saviours while their own inner self goes un noticed.

Do not put faith in falce idols !

There is one creator ( wherever they are.. he, she, it, us )

That creator is us

Look inside , be who you wanna be , love everybody equally , do not give into divisiveness through judgement , do not generate fear from un supported information but rather choose to feel good about your own instinct ! be brave ! be confident ! be nice ! do things that involve the thoughts and felings of others , beneficial movement towards goals of benevolence.

all the energy and attention we give to these agentcies distract us from life its self ...

what am i doing after i write this ? Going for a bike ride in the forrest on my trusty mountain bike ! Continuing to write my book on emotions ! Having lunch in my back yard cooking fresh salmon on my new cauldron grill ( i made in the time i had whle not reading dis info ) Living life as the ball keeps spinning ! Going to the hardware store to buy a beautiful screw driver i saw the other day on special for $4 !! Oh and a water tank for my vege garden !!!

Mind you if i lived in a country on the verge of civil war ... i would have been packing my gear long ago and moving to Brazil ! Rio De Janero !

Riiiepaaaah ! ( yes i know thats typically mexican )

Huga

Naniu

what are you gonna do ?
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 25th April 2013 at 23:35.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I know what I am NOT doing: watching Greer's movie, buying into the hype, or trashing it either.

I AM going to examine the excitement (& concern) it is causing, contemplate the implications, and vigilantly observe what's going on around me, always on look out for opportunity to be helpful (for mankind, my fellow creators) in some meaningful way. Occasionally blurting out my thoughts and observations to check my mindset.

This does not mean I live in or with fear. I am trying to help people be less fearful, and less manipulated. I am offering my reality, in hopes of receiving feedback, or new ideas.

Your ideas are great, though not necessarily "new". Perhaps my title for this thread and the line of inquiry I took today came off as alarmist? I was hoping for inquisitive, with maybe a tinge provocative (though not for it's own sake).

I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but I guess the main idea I'm trying to transmit at the moment is my current mindset and the ideas I've been exploring are NOT from a place of fear. And are not intended to cause any.

Always love hearing from you though my friend (in fact I invoked you in one of these threads)

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

If an official disclosure regarding intelligent alien life ever happens, it doesn´t necessarily means that free energy disclosure will be coupled with it.

The government could very well disclose the alien issue while keeping the same suppressive instance regarding free energy devices.

Raf.
    Sorry to disagree with you RMorgan, but only the completely brain-dead could possibly buy an ET disclosure and believe that they got here by conventional (i.e., currently known earth-based energy and propulsion systems). IMO, this is the primary reason why governments will never disclose ET presence because once they let that cat out of the bag, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they got here by very advanced energy and propulsion systems. Systems that would invalidate our current technology and the petro-chemical industry--never mind the fact that the sheeple would then have to acknowledge that they had been duped for decades, if not centuries, and forced to live and die as slaves to a handful of sociopaths who would kill their own families to keep their money, power, and control than to allow us all to live in peace, harmony and abundance.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Camilo (27th April 2013), donk (26th April 2013), Frederick Jackson (11th March 2014), Holly Lindin (2nd May 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2013), mosquito (26th April 2013), Rosana (24th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2014), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I know what I am NOT doing: watching Greer's movie, buying into the hype, or trashing it either.

I AM going to examine the excitement (& concern) it is causing, contemplate the implications, and vigilantly observe what's going on around me, always on look out for opportunity to be helpful (for mankind, my fellow creators) in some meaningful way. Occasionally blurting out my thoughts and observations to check my mindset.

This does not mean I live in or with fear. I am trying to help people be less fearful, and less manipulated. I am offering my reality, in hopes of receiving feedback, or new ideas.

Your ideas are great, though not necessarily "new". Perhaps my title for this thread and the line of inquiry I took today came off as alarmist? I was hoping for inquisitive, with maybe a tinge provocative (though not for it's own sake).

I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but I guess the main idea I'm trying to transmit at the moment is my current mindset and the ideas I've been exploring are NOT from a place of fear. And are not intended to cause any.

Always love hearing from you though my friend (in fact I invoked you in one of these threads)
    Ha Ju talkin to me man ! ( said in neo spanish harlem accent ) cos if hiu are ! lol

sorry , still in rio de janero dancing on a beach drinking pina coladaaa ! wearing a sombrero and faking my hybrid italian /spanglish speak whilst not realising they speak Portugeso !

I love you rposts too Donk E Kong Guy ! when i say " you " i usually mean them , as in the general reader .. never singling you out as in you .

so whats the other post you invoked me in ? send me a link ?

Adeu ( thats portugese )

Naniu

16. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Hey mate,

Raf.
    Sorry to disagree with you RMorgan, but only the completely brain-dead could possibly buy an ET disclosure and believe that they got here by conventional (i.e., currently known earth-based energy and propulsion systems). IMO, this is the primary reason why governments will never disclose ET presence because once they let that cat out of the bag, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they got here by very advanced energy and propulsion systems. Systems that would invalidate our current technology and the petro-chemical industry--never mind the fact that the sheeple would then have to acknowledge that they had been duped for decades, if not centuries, and forced to live and die as slaves to a handful of sociopaths who would kill their own families to keep their money, power, and control than to allow us all to live in peace, harmony and abundance.
    Well, it doesn´t change anything.

Let´s supposed the US government disclosures that intelligent extraterrestrial beings have been visiting along the years; Ok, that´s disclosure.

Of course, we suppose that such beings come here inside their highly advanced space ships, which obviously use advanced technology that may include free energy devices.

Then, so what? The ETs have the tech, which doesn´t mean we will automatically have it as well at the moment the government discloses the alien issue.

For the government, admitting that we´re not alone and we´ve been visited by aliens is one thing; This might eventually happen. They might disclose their UFO case files, official reports, boxes full of pictures, a bunch of paperwork, radar records and things like that, like other countries are already doing.

Admitting that the government itself has alien tech, including reverse engineered free energy devices and who knows what else, is a completely different thing. This is very unlikely to happen, or do you expect that the US government will ever come clean about their above top secret intel and black ops records?

You can´t expect 100% full disclosure, regarding any subject, from any government.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 26th April 2013 at 01:14.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

ceetee9 (26th April 2013), Chester (27th April 2013), donk (26th April 2013), InCiDeR (26th April 2013), mosquito (26th April 2013), Spellbound (9th March 2014), Team Zen (23rd June 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

For the government, admitting that we´re not alone and we´ve been visited by aliens is one thing;.
    But wait! Disclosure completely destroys the existing paradigm. How can we be inferior beings in need of a savior, the only sentient beings in the universe, children of God, put here to suffer until we get our rewards in heaven, and now there are others out there?

I thought I as special, and the only one!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

bruno dante (26th April 2013), ceetee9 (26th April 2013), Chester (27th April 2013), conk (1st May 2013), donk (26th April 2013), Holly Lindin (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (26th April 2013), Kraut (23rd June 2013), RMorgan (26th April 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Then, so what? The ETs have the tech, which doesn´t mean we will automatically have it as well at the moment the government discloses the alien issue.
    You're right and you're making my point. They aren't about to admit we've been visited by ETs for decades because that would mean they've been lying to us all that time. Whether they have or have not captured and reverse-engineered the technology doesn't matter because no one with any sense would believe a word the government said at that point--assuming, of course with all the proven government lies, that there is anyone still stupid enough to believe anything the government says now (just kidding sheeple). So as you pointed out: "admitting that the government itself has alien tech, including reverse engineered free energy devices and who knows what else, is a completely different thing" and that is precisely why I don't believe the US government, at least, will ever admit to their knowledge of ET visitations. Even if the masses don't get it, the scientists--especially those who "know" it's impossible for ET to get here--will realize that they too have been duped and that there is physics and technologies that they just don't comprehend. Technology that could provide the world with abundant cheap, if not free, energy and transportation systems.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

donk (26th April 2013), InCiDeR (26th April 2013), RMorgan (26th April 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,432 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Sorry to disagree with you RMorgan, but only the completely brain-dead could possibly buy an ET disclosure and believe that they got here by conventional (i.e., currently known earth-based energy and propulsion systems).
    What percentage of the population would you guess is that brain dead?

(My guess is the substantial majority. Most people are quite certain that they are not rocket scientists, and they're right!)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ceetee9 (28th April 2013), Chester (27th April 2013), donk (26th April 2013), InCiDeR (26th April 2013), RMorgan (26th April 2013), Spellbound (9th March 2014), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Hey mate,

Raf.
    The two kind of go hand in hand.

You can't have aliens without dimensional travel, inter-dimensional travel or FTL travel. And or infinite energy and transmutation of energies.

The understanding of the existence of the other (one begets the other) happens in a matter of days of the understanding of the existence of the first.

Whichever happens first, aliens or overunity, the second very soon follows. And the rest comes along for the ride in a few days, no matter which is first. (inter-dimensional, etc)

The whole package, almost everything that is discussed on this forum... breaks open into the public's notice.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ceetee9 (28th April 2013), donk (26th April 2013), Frederick Jackson (11th March 2014), InCiDeR (26th April 2013), Rich (26th April 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Interesting thread donk, and in my opinion, an important question to discuss .

---

Off the top of my head, I´d say

No, ET disclosure will not become what the big religions once were.
    They are based on faith. Faith, being belief that isn't based on evidence

Will it divide humanity? Yes, I believe there will be a high probability for this outcome. Those who see ET as saviours, those who see them as a threat, those who don’t give a damn and just want to go on with their lives.

Why did I came to that conclusion? Because I started with my family and friends (so I will probably “recalibrate” my statements when taking a broader view at the question at hand)!

---

For decades the mainstream media have done its best to ridicule the question about ETs and Ufos. In my opinion they succeeded.

When I ask myself what would happen if ET disclosure took place tomorrow? If I narrow it down to my family, friends and people I know, I would say:

NOTHING!

I feel slightly ashamed to admit this, and it saddens me, but I am convinced that would be the outcome. The program is really really working well with my friends and family.

They would definitely watch the news for 30 minutes, then turn around and go back to their normal routine:

- What should we have for dinner?
    - What time do you have to go up tomorrow for work?
    - Don't forget to ask xxxx about that recipe, it was delicious!
    - Are there any good movies tonight on TV?
    - Did you hear what xxxx said about yyyy?

NO! I am not trying to make fun of my friends and family. This is a most likely scenario.

They will not for a moment consider what consequences and impact this disclosure would have on.... everything!

The next day they will go to work and school as usual, just like an ordinary day in their life, and probably about lunchtime already forgot about the whole thing!

---

So, do I believe that an ET disclosure would be the most important thing that ever happened and would change the world forever?

For me personally, yes!
    Otherwise, no, not at all!

But if it came in a package with free energy and all other delicate stuff we are aware of. Yes, most definitely

But I am afraid there will be no package. ETs are here, fine, but that doesn't mean that they will let go of their control mechanisms. Why would they? I am sure they will just find other excuses and ways to suppress the technology and knowledge from the people.

---

This was just my quick first thoughts, I probably come back when I do a reality check on myself and think this through a bit LOL
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

ceetee9 (28th April 2013), donk (26th April 2013), Frederick Jackson (12th March 2014), Kraut (23rd June 2013), RMorgan (26th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

So do the responses sort of prove what I’m saying?

Consider:

There is a nugget of “truth”, which is un-debatable in your eyes. Let’s call it “T”, whether it be ET life exists, a device has been created that cleanly transforms some unusable, unlimited energy into usable power, or that Jesus taught God = light = love = All That Is = ourselves.

You know in your heart that T is an empowering idea, that if people just accepted it, the whole paradigm we live in could change (in your opinion, for the better). That the suppression of T can be used to manipulate the will of others. You find that there seems to significant data (of varying degrees of validity/verifiablility) to support T, and loads of indications that the information against it is misinformed or intentional disinformation—pushed by those that seem to benefit from the suppression of it.

You have your favorite pieces of data you like to share, your favorite examples of suppression, and your own way of telling the story of how T came to be, and how and why it would be suppressed. Lots of “facts”, stats, personalities supporting, trolls against, a whole narrative and “reality” you create….counter to the “reality” already created that we all have been immersed in our entire lives. Multiply this by the number of people “awake” to T, which makes a plethora of stories out there…with certain ones getting “play” in arenas, in packages more easily transmitted than you sharing your beliefs individually…in a way you subscribe to a certain sect—or at least transmit that particular package with a disclaimer (whether heeded or not) to discern…every single receiver has an extremely different frame of reference and slew of emotional attachments to different aspects, so necessarily different people latch on to, shout about, question, dismiss, whichever part of the story that doesn’t resonate with their experience…and T gets lost in the discussion.

If you understand what I am trying to say, can you see it happening in this thread, in nearly every thread, every conversation. The subtle shift of focus from the common important element we consider the “truth”? Even when we mostly agree, we latch on to a certain aspect that is important to us, or maybe a fear we project from our idea of possible implications, and mistake that for the “truth” element itself.

It gets tricky with semantics…and that’s why I have such difficulty transmitting this idea that seems so simple in my mind. I think it might be something like: missing the purpose of the existence of the forest—for the describing/arguing about/making important/drama about/discounting the forest and/or the trees…jeez I can’t articulate this, I overcomplicate anything…hopefully at least a little food for thought…gotta run for now…

29. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    The whole ET thing Greer has everyone in a huff about is a gigantic distraction. Whether or not the public believes ETs exist or not, and whether they are benevolent or not, does not matter one iota in the grand scheme of things. The real disclosure has been out there for the world to ignore for decades, if not longer.

The real hidden information by “forces of evil”….and I am defining this as those that would manipulate our will for their own purposes—and will use FOE henceforth is the technology they withhold from the masses. This is the disclosure that needs to happen if the world is to change, and this is made difficult due to inserting ETs into the equation.

Because whether the FOE is ET or not, whether their tech is ET or not, is beside the point. I read somewhere that the computing technology used in “Houston” for the moon landings was commercially available around the year 2000.

I purposely bring up this important example, and all of the emotionally charged beliefs with it. Because whether the moon landings were faked or twisted or absolutely real or not is another distraction. Whether my 2000 year is accurate or not is beside point as well. None of that information discredits this fact: We are made to believe that the technology that NASA (whoeverthe**** that is—and this ANOTHER distraction—ignore the emotional attachment to the idea of NASA for a moment please), an organization we are to believe is part or at least working with the US Gov’t (another emotional distraction, who cares the exact association)…let’s call them THEY…they had computing technology something like 30 years ahead of US, and so presumably could have our FOEs…and that is just what THEY are OK with believing, and have nurtured a belief that this is for our own good.

What I’m saying is, that the general populace has no problem with the fact some people, thanks to their access within a certain organization (in this case NASA), had use of computers while the rest of us were at home with pencil and paper and slide rules and abacus if we wanted to work out how to do it. Of course, this is for our own protection.

See where I’m going with this?? Greer and his people/followers/fans believe that the disclosure of ETs will somehow help this problem, force the hidden tech out of hiding, I suppose—or at least open people up to the idea that there’s bad humans using this tech (and of course, all the aliens only use it for good). His detractors are worried that this dangerous, that this will be used by our FOEs to do further harm. Both “sides” are happy this is making it to the mainstream regardless.

I am starting to be concerned that the real threat, AND the real hope…both poles of the issue at hand, are getting lost already. And that this is all making the “anti-prime directive” as I’ll call it, the idea that human masses are unable to handle the “truth”, so must be protected from it…becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. While everyone is running around with their minds blown that ET is making himself visible, the real FOE—whether they be ET, human, or both gets a tighter on REAL information. Testable, verifiable stuff….free energy, anti-grav, good spiritual & psychological teaching (which can be considered a technology, if you look at it a certain way), anthropological “tech” (helpful techniques and methods of living)…all this stuff gets shoved to the side…I mean, what better way to keep the hierarchical pyramid of “civilization” (status quo) going than introducing a new “top” of the pyramid --whether our FOE makes this “apex predator” (which is what the top of any control-based/hierarchical pyramid really is) look friendly (Greer) or fear based (anti-Greer).

Maybe ET just disclosure will just further divides us as species (as it seems to be doing on this forum), and hides the real thing our FOE is trying to avoid disclosure of no matter: we are a communal species of eternal, creative beings…who thrive from cooperation and selflessness, not competition and selfishness. Who need to be provided information to fully realize their potential, and that the stagnation of “security” from information is the limiting idea that allows our will to be manipulated and even taken from us.
    As far as humanity is concerned, the greatest dislosure would be humanity in truly and fully knowing themselves. If/when that happens, the other disclosures will seem less important.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

CD7 (26th April 2013), ceetee9 (28th April 2013), donk (27th April 2013), Holly Lindin (2nd May 2013), InCiDeR (27th April 2013), Kraut (23rd June 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013), Wind (28th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Agreed youniverse, and that fits in to what I'm trying to say as well.

The recent excitement about the Sirius movie had me recognizing the fact that nearly every disclosure's been made, is out there to see it, and one of my purposes, the things the I find important to do is, is get it out in frog of the people that are open to it, and open those up to it who are not (as open).

That being said, to me it seems to be a delicate situation. It involves having a thorough awareness of as much data as possible, as many interpretations and their intensity/methods of transmission, as well as an understanding of the target audience. Otherwise clubbing people in the head with a disclosure "bible" or just sticking it out there hoping it gets picked up is not only a not so efficient use of time & energy, but in some cases (where the message is twisted it easily shot down), it can be harmful to the cause and possibly polluting the sea of information with toxic ideas.

We are all building a narrative, mythology even, around Greer. Not that it is a bad thing, put out as much information and opinions and personal experiences relating to it is good...at least I think it's great for the discerning individual to have access to. Sirius movie is not that, though, so it is vital to have a "clif notes" primer to help newly awakened avoid being misguiding or filling in gaps with bad assumptions/ideas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast