+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: ET disclosure is the ultimate tool of dividing humanity

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Default Re: ET disclosure is the ultimate tool of dividing humanity

ET disclosure could in fact also be dangerous, because the majority of the people have no interest or previous information regarding Ufos and ETs. Without any kind of knowledge or information, how will people react facing such a disclosure? Mass suicide? Shoot everything that moves out of fear? Stop working because there is no use anymore? Paralyzed? Quit doing anything because now will ET do everything for them? Run into the woods naked, calling for ETs? Without any kind of information or preparation I believe anything could happen!

What are Greers responsibility in this and how did he handle that in the movie Sirius?

Then we have to ask ourselves, what are our responsibility in this matter?

I am not saying that we are anywhere near a correct understanding about Ufos or ETs, but at least we are aware about the issue at hand. How should we handle that? Give out balanced information to people that are not aware? What are balanced information and how do we reach people that aren't interested in the first place? Should we leave them to their destiny?

Neither am I saying that ET disclosure shouldn't be provided to the people, we have the right to know. But to what price and how will we prepare those that will be taken by total surprise? Without any previous information they will probably trust whatever TPTB are telling them about ETs and Ufos.

So... the clock is ticking.....
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

donk (27th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

There´s a major flaw in Greer´s reasoning about disclosure.

If an official disclosure regarding intelligent alien life ever happens, it doesn´t necessarily means that free energy disclosure will be coupled with it.

The government could very well disclose the alien issue while keeping the same suppressive instance regarding free energy devices.

Raf.
    Except that it may (but not necessarily) put more pressure on gov'ts, institutions, etc. to loosen up when it comes to free energy devices. Major events tend to have a snowball effect like that.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

donk (27th April 2013), RMorgan (28th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    ET disclosure could in fact also be dangerous, because the majority of the people have no interest or previous information regarding Ufos and ETs. Without any kind of knowledge or information, how will people react facing such a disclosure? Mass suicide? Shoot everything that moves out of fear? Stop working because there is no use anymore? Paralyzed? Quit doing anything because now will ET do everything for them? Run into the woods naked, calling for ETs? Without any kind of information or preparation I believe anything could happen!

What are Greers responsibility in this and how did he handle that in the movie Sirius?

Then we have to ask ourselves, what are our responsibility in this matter?

I am not saying that we are anywhere near a correct understanding about Ufos or ETs, but at least we are aware about the issue at hand. How should we handle that? Give out balanced information to people that are not aware? What are balanced information and how do we reach people that aren't interested in the first place? Should we leave them to their destiny?

Neither am I saying that ET disclosure shouldn't be provided to the people, we have the right to know. But to what price and how will we prepare those that will be taken by total surprise? Without any previous information they will probably trust whatever TPTB are telling them about ETs and Ufos.

So... the clock is ticking.....
    That's where folks like us come in. Awakened people could help calm things down by telling everyone they know that it's all okay. That there is no need to fear. Still, of course there will be those that won't listen to anybody and just react rather than reflect. Those will seal their own fate in a negative way.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

angelichuman (28th July 2014), ceetee9 (28th April 2013), donk (27th April 2013), InCiDeR (27th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

ET Disclosure could be the ultimate tool for dividing humanity, if we let it. Or it could be the exact opposite of that if the right people stand up and speak out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

angelichuman (28th July 2014), donk (27th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

James Gilliland, George Green, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, a slew of others were the right people who stood up & spoke out and it was made available when I was seeking evidence of what my intuition and experience seemed to be leading to. My discernment of their stories and evidence cemented "disclosure" to me, and I suspect a plethora of others.

They stood and put their experience out there, but it's individuals' attachments to their own ideas and their openness to accept new ones that makes it decisive. So I am doing my best to point it out in hopes of making strides toward alleviating divisiveness by presenting what I believe shows the nature of it, while staying open to the fact I'm just as capable to close-mindedness and attachments.

I feel like I see the framework of toolkit or something to help remove some of the blocks in creating a greater awareness, that if I can articulate properly, any gaps I leave and angles I miss could be easily filled with the so many more brilliant minds than mine.

Saying "we can let it happen" or "we can hope for the best" is true, but I'm thinking maybe not enough?

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Sorry to disagree with you RMorgan, but only the completely brain-dead could possibly buy an ET disclosure and believe that they got here by conventional (i.e., currently known earth-based energy and propulsion systems).
    What percentage of the population would you guess is that brain dead?

(My guess is the substantial majority. Most people are quite certain that they are not rocket scientists, and they're right!)
    Unfortunately I'm inclined to agree with you. I used to believe that the majority of the people were relatively intelligent and reasonable, but I don't anymore. When you can offer people a plethora of evidence (much of it very credible) that refutes one or more of their beliefs yet they refuse to look at the evidence--probably for fear of crashing their world view--and dismiss it out of hand, a logical conclusion would be that people aren't as smart as one would like to believe.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

donk (28th April 2013), East Sun (28th April 2013), InCiDeR (28th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I believe it's not so much about intelligence as it is about denial. It's not brain-dead, it's actually a harder function I think for a brain to process: ability to accept enormous amounts of cognitive dissonance.

This is the program we must neutralize to, it seems imperative to help people re-learn the ability to accept new ideas, especially those that challenge the ones they've grown strong emotional attachments to.

This is why I think Greer's movie (and what he is doing) is a great thing no matter. It's at least a possible chip into that horrible program to anyone that comes across it/him. Back to a favorite of mine: don't mistake my posts for throwing the baby out with the bath water...Sirius is seriously important and ultimately "good" regardless.

The original intent of bringing up the ideas I did is for those of (I thought a majority of Avalonians) who've advanced past the "holy **** there's really a chance of ETs & free energy", and assumed most of felt/believed (based on strong evidence and/or direct experience) that disclosure has been ongoing for some time.

It was not to point out that most people have a hard time accepting the disclosure that material that already exists. It was not to point out the various types of disclosure and pre-suppose what we think the logical outcome and implications are.

It is assuming that we are all at least NEAR the same page on all that, close enough anyway, and to see if there are workable solutions, new ideas, different angles to look at so as to more effectively plant the seeds for these "brain dead masses" to come to their "aha disclosure moment" on their own--cuz I thought we all already knew how this works best, and didnt need another ten posts pointing that out.

Cuz I don't know about you, but I realized long ago, a little creature could come out of some folks stomachs and do a little dance like the end of Spaceballs...and half the room watching would still deny ET exists, maybe even the dude it came out of. I don't think I (or anyone or anything) can change too many minds, but I'm looking for ways to get through to those directly around me, as it's really all i can do, and it matters to me, in my life.
    Last edited by donk; 28th April 2013 at 17:55.

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

I think the really important issue in this thread isn't if ET disclosure (or free energy, 911, or any other controversial subject) becomes the ultimate tool for dividing humanity, but whether we (humanity) are going to continue to allow ourselves to be divided. While there are many factions with vested interests in keeping the masses divided and fighting with one another, it is ultimately us--each and every one of us--who decides if we choose to be divided (i.e., join one camp and alienate (no pun intended) the other camp(s) of thought).

We all have beliefs, opinions, and agendas and we form judgments based on those beliefs, opinions and agendas whether we like to believe we do or not. But the truly important thing is what we do with regard to our judgments, beliefs, opinions and agendas. Do we observe and attempt to learn and grow from the differing ideas or do we choose to segregate, demonize, and/or destroy those who don't subscribe to the same beliefs, opinions and agendas as ourselves. Only we can make that choice.

For me the choice is easy and obvious, yet it is not so easy to practice primarily because we've been taught our entire lives that we must adopt certain beliefs and philosophies and join groups that support and nurture those beliefs and philosophies; otherwise we will be shunned, ostracized, and labeled as "different," crazy, radical or some other negative term to be avoided at all costs. Virtually all of our institutions are designed to enforce the idea that we must "fit in" and not question why. We must be part of the herd lest we be outcast and fed to the wolves.

So while I try to reserve judgment and search only for the nuggets of truth and wisdom in everything I read and/or observe, I am still human and a product of my DNA, environment, and decades of brainwashing that (I'm sad to admit) causes me to sometimes succumb to the herd mentality that serves to keep us divided with a select few firmly in control of the program.

I sincerely hope that places like Avalon can help us all to fearlessly shed these chains that keep us in bondage and serving the masters so that we can all one day live without fear in peace, harmony and abundance. The choice is ours to make.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

angelichuman (28th July 2014), donk (28th April 2013), InCiDeR (29th April 2013), rgray222 (8th August 2013), RMorgan (28th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thank you ceetee...I was trying to say that with my previous post. I agree with everything you say, and what you described was kind of the "base-line" I thought most of here were coming from.

So what I was trying to do, was to get those of us who understand that, get us to apply it to the "problem of disclosure", with ET being the most obvious/popular/interesting/current subject, but as I tried explaining a couple posts ago--I'm real hoping for disclosure of ANY important information that exists that's being withheld or the importance & implications of which are being downplayed or outright hidden....of even just ignored or causes defensiveness or denied...

...just had this thought: ....because if we don't, we run the risk of CREATING a sort of a religion, or at least narrative like I tried earlier to describe, without recognizing it
    Last edited by donk; 28th April 2013 at 18:10.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I dunno if anybody notices, but I purposely use hyperbole, "loaded" terms, and emotionally charged references often and purposely/purposefully...to conjure images and ideas and emotions and assocaiations as a demonstration of how easily distracted we can become.

As an exercise for myself, to attempt to avoid doing it, to challenge myself to rid myself (and attempt to help others to also do so) of the emotional attachments and irrational associations I have to a particular idea.

The idea here is divisiveness. How easily manipulated people are. How powerful ideas are, how much more powerful emotional attachments can be to them. How any TRUTH, a shared reality capably observable by all present, can be twisted easily, by selfish intent.

The real idea, forget ET and FE and religion, is LIFE, free will, acceptance and discernment of information.

17. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I'm beginning to believe that what we believe to be aliens will turn out to be the same entities mentioned in the OT, as in Ezekiel for example: advanced tech. with advanced individual powers. The people of that time saw them as Gods and threw themselves at their feet in awe.
    They would still be far more advanced than we are. Even far more advanced than the "people" in power here using reversed tech. In the past they/Gods/Aliens tried to help, at least some people. Did they choose certain people? In other cultures similar things happen as evidenced in ancient teachings etc.
    They may be working with certain "leaders" for good or even evil reasons or both. Where ever the OT "creators/gods came from would probably be where the present-day ones would come from whether they are already here or soon to come.
    I wonder where the second coming of the Messiah would fit into this scenario, if anywhere.
    The only way to find disclosure for yourself might be to become a Jesuit and work on searching for aliens lol.
    If they find what they expect to, then we might get a hint of what reality is from their prospective.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

donk (28th April 2013), InCiDeR (28th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I believe that's possible, but again, proving my point. Presupposing what "disclosed" beings are going to do, their possible intent, their history and origins...are all discussions for other threads, and ALL divisive...or at least have the possibility of divisiveness.

Their has to be a set of data we agree on, before we can form an accurate narrative that's more like reality than myth-creation. I like to think here that set is:

1. We are not the most advanced of all possible beings that its possible we can interact
    2. There's a "food chain" in our existence, that we all kind of agree on the basic science of
    3. If one is true, then two implies "we ain't on the top of the food chain".

#1 does not necessarily mean that all beings are going to accept our #2 (heehee). They may not necessarily choose to "be the top of the food chain" (eat us, feed off our energy) just because they CAN.

We may need to qualify is we assume #1 means they have the free will (or illusion of it) like we do. I tend to, for the purposes of my threads, I assume other beings that I'm concerned enough to talk about CAN and generally do make choices

But this is what I'm saying is important: breaking it down to a common ground, while avoiding arguing the details (the devil is in the details--teehee!!), which are important, but you can't productively hash out without at least common refernce points and open minds.

I'm trying to figure out how to get to people to "break it down". If I'm unsuccessful here, what hope do I have for "real life"?

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

donk,
    You've obviously given this subject a lot of thought as have I and that in itself can lead to changing conclusions as time goes on. I put a lot of trust in what has been written in ancient times. I am not religious at all, but still, beliefs of the past did have a lot of knowledge that has been swept under the carpet.
    Because prophesies in the past came from people who "knew" things first hand even though they may not have fully understood them, they are something to put into the equation in relation to today. They may be guidelines in a way.

This is the same world with human beings just like then. We know that we have been steered away from real knowledge but are now nearing a great change which may include a better ability to "see" things we did not see before.

The old advice is still dead on, "Keep an open mind, consider everything and discount nothing."
    We are all searching ... and finding ... gradually. IMO.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

donk (28th April 2013), InCiDeR (28th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

An example:

I used this:

Quote #1 does not necessarily mean that all beings are going to accept our #2 (heehee). They may not necessarily choose to "be the top of the food chain" (eat us, feed off our energy) just because they CAN.
    A qualifier used purposely to avoid divisiveness: it does not dismiss the possibility that all beings more advanced than are benevolent, while allowing for the possibility of malevolence (to us, as food). It also leaves open that they are benign, never found us and never will, and all other possibilities you can imagine...IF (BIG IF) you accept that they exist.

So my example, and a lot of the posts (inciders one on top of the page resonates with my idea) are all "spin offs", narratives, devilish details--possibly every bit as important, some possibly even MORE important than the "founding thought"; of which disclosure to means that this "founding thought" become "truth" to someone who does not see the reality of it...OR they can show with evidence (their own "truth") where that FT differs from the agreed upon "reality" we share.

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

So I guess what I'm saying is that this thread is not for examples of possible implications, it's about how "founding thoughts" a group of people find to be "truth" and important toward the health of their community can so easily get lost in the details, with a subsequent latching on to pet "truths" unconsciously.

Is that possible to happen? Can it happen in the case of ET disclosure (has it happened before? Is it again?)?? Is there any validity to my train of thought (if you even understand wtf I'm even blabbering on about)?

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Right on east sun...and good example! Can you imagine there was a "truth" real close to reality when the prophecy was originally proclaimed? How it got twisted up and manipulated, in most cases without even needing FOE's help, just lost in translation, in second (& 3rd...) telling?

And can we learn anything from that? Is it possible we are seeing it again, in real time?

And if so...Maybe there's some tools available to us, which can help avoid history repeating--or even prevent self-fulfilling prophecy?

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This post by christian in the Wilcock disclosure thread hit was perfect in bringing coherency to the thought I'm working on with this thread:

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    All the information is already there. "Disclosure" always has this "give it to the people" implication. The information has been given. What's important now is, where is the awareness? Where is the will of the people to educate themselves? Where's the verve in the educated people to educate others? When is that gonna happen?

How about now?
    It seems we are on sort of quest for the ONE DIVINE TRUTH DISCLOSURE, we have this idea there will a point where ET existence becomes “fact” to most people.

I am now wondering: when was “DISCLOSURE” of the world being round? What “authority” or “alternative thinker” declared it, and “made it so”? How long was it whispered about, the truth covered up? And how many people did it take to believe it to make it “reality” that you openly taught your kids?

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

The majority of people on earth in all cultures have a loving heart and a giving nature...

This current momentum of 'letting the cat out of the bag' worldwide is new and different because the bottom is literally falling out from under ALL of the lies and deception and control in every aspect of our lives everywhere on earth...

Timing is everything here...and the time is now finally right...all of the ingredients are in the mix now for mass awareness to occur regardless the degree of individual intelligence and acceptance, the heart-centered momentum is too strong now and has never been of this intensity in one fell swoop before, ever...

This has been brought forth in a few posts in different ways here, Donk,
    It IS A Unique Time, NOW...for oh so many reasons, some we can touch and know, others will have to wait to be touched and known as our 'vibration' increases by the day...by the moment...in ever-increasing-accelerating intensities...

Spirituality and science will dance together as one rhythm, it is inevitable and will happen quickly. And we all will upgrade right along with it. There will be NO government as we know it left, for the higher family connection this 'mass awakening' will bring forth will be like no other anywhere and abundance and immorality will come to life all over Mother Earth...
    IT IS ALL NEW and The 'One Fell-Swoop' IS Occurring!!!

WE Are The Aliens of Higher Order!!!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (30th April 2013), donk (30th April 2013), InCiDeR (1st May 2013)

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Love the post, thanks so much eaglespirit...I am just not so sure about this part:

Quote Timing is everything here...and the time is now finally right...all of the ingredients are in the mix now for mass awareness to occur regardless the degree of individual intelligence and acceptance, the heart-centered momentum is too strong now and has never been of this intensity in one fell swoop before, ever...
    It feels to me that there is a personal responsibility component to it, I wish I had the faith that everyone (present) will be 'swept up in the momentum', though it seems to be me individuals need to get their heart in the right place.

I think we all need to help each other do that (like you are so very good at!), so they don't miss out--stuck in fear and/or self abdorbtion.

And I really hope I am not coming across as alarmist or fear-mongering? I feel that i am coming from a place of love (love = light = truth), I am not feeling fearful myself not i wish anyone else to not do I think there is a reason to be (except maybe someone benefits from it, perhaps?)

I think confusion (information kept in the dark) leads to fear if we let it, and I feel we must bring light to any darkness, in order alleviate, to change the fear--"the little-death, the mind-killer", like Herbert says: let it pass through me and over me, so that only I remain.

That's my purpose anyway, to share this fearlessness with those around me, to empower as many as I can...and continue to grow myself

29. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Honestly I do not see the need for attacking Greer for trying to have ET presence disclosed. Yes, that is ONE of his agendas. True, ET disclosure does not necessarily mean free energy disclosure. But they are pushing for that too, and these two things are definitely interlinked. As soon as the gov admits that ET are here, we know of them, we are in contact with them, naturally our next question is, how did they travel here, do we know, if not let's find out. As if they haven't reverse-engineered enough crafts already. Don't forget Ben Rich's quote about taking ET home. Anyway, to the point, some people here seem to ignore the fact the Greer is also having free energy scientists working on his property under his protection and as soon as they have the tech that works reliably and can be mass-produced they will publish it instantly - free. And while that is the case, you have a problem that he by the way wants ET disclosure too? Which has a realistic chance of having tech disclosure as a side-effect if the movement gains momentum due to mass awareness?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

donk (23rd June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast