+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poison Shampoo: The Shockingly Toxic Ingredients EXPOSED..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: Poison Shampoo: The Shockingly Toxic Ingredients EXPOSED..!

How do you stop the rain from falling down
    What makes the world go around.

All systems of nature, the ground, the water, the food supply and the air we breath is toxic

Source always likes to give us something to ponder about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

karelia (26th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)

All systems of nature, the ground, the water, the food supply and the air we breath is toxic

True that. But we don't have to add more toxins. If every single human on the planet stops buying/using just one poison, it would make a difference. If we reduce our consumption of toxins as we learn what is toxic, it'll make a bigger difference, and eventually, in the ideal scenario, no toxins will be added to products because it's not profitable to do so.

We know it isn't just shampoo or laundry detergent. But it's good to be reminded that those are poisonous as well. I stopped using cosmetics decades ago, when I learned that some "juvenating" creams and such contain aborted fetal tissue. Since then, I've used virgin coconut oil to moisturise my skin. It wasn't that I realised at the time that cosmetics can be highly poisonous, but rather the idea that greed could lead to the inclusion of aborted fetal tissue in any given product that seriously put me off. Some years later I made friends with a chemist who told me about SLS being a known skin irritant widely used in labs, so I became an avid label reader and began to exclude products from my daily life bit by bit. Some see my lifestyle of questioning everything and refusing to make compromises at the cost of my own ethics as awkward. I have no problem with that. From what I've seen, especially over the past few years, I'm way healthier than the average mainstream follower of the same age, and my life is way more interesting than theirs.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Great Post, and if i may interject some valuable info by Dr. Hulda Clark with regards to Isopropyl Alcohol which is present in many soaps, shampoos, under arm deodorants, etc....
    Cancer accelerates with Isopropyl alcohol present in the body along with parasites, these parasites lay eggs and eventually create a universe of cancer in the human body. When you mix both together they thrive together.

The Cure To All Cancers Excerpt: By Dr Hulda Clark
    For many years we have all believed that cancer is different from other diseases. We believed that cancer behaves like a
    fire, in that you can't stop it once it has started. Therefore, you have to cut it out or radiate it to death or chemically destroy
    every cancerous cell in the body since it can never become normal again. NOTHING COULD BE MORE WRONG!
    And we have believed that cancers of different types such as leukemia or breast cancer have different causes. Wrong again!
    In this book you will see that all cancers are alike. They are all caused by a parasite. A single parasite! It is the human intestinal fluke. And if you kill this parasite, the cancer stops immediately. The tissue becomes normal again. In order to get
    cancer, you must have this parasite. How can the human intestinal fluke cause cancer? This parasite typically lives in the intestine where it might do little harm, causing only colitis, Crohn's disease, or irritable bowel syndrome, or perhaps nothing at all. But if it invades a different organ, like the uterus or kidneys or liver, it does a great deal of harm. If it establishes itself in the liver, it causes cancer! It only establishes itself in the liver in some people. These people have isopropyl alcohol (often abbreviated IPA) in their bodies. All Cancerous cells are thought to have a special property called malignancy. This belief is based on scientific experiments which show that when cells are cultured in the laboratory, they become malignant in an orderly progression from initiation, through promotion, finally transformation. Transformation is irreversible. The tissue is
    now “malignant” and cannot be changed back. But is this really what happens in the human body?

Cancer patients (100%) have both isopropyl alcohol and the intestinal fluke in their livers. The solvent, isopropyl alcohol, is
    responsible for letting the fluke establish itself in the liver. In order to get cancer, you must have both the parasite and isopropyl alcohol in your body.

Flukes and Isopropyl Alcohol

BUT SOMETHING SPECIAL HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL IN THEIR BODIES.
    The liver is unable to trap and kill these tiny fluke stages. These baby-stages are actually allowed to make their home in the liver and other tissues. It is as if the immune system has no power to kill them. The flukes begin to multiply in people with
    isopropyl alcohol in their bodies! The miracidia (hatchlings) start to make little balls inside themselves, called redia4. But each redia (ball) is alive! It pops itself out of the miracidia and begins to reproduce itself. 40 redia can each make 40 more redia! And all of this out of one egg! This parasiteis laying eggs and producing millions of redia right in your body! In your cervix or
    lungs, wherever your cancer is growing! These redia are swept along in your blood, landing in whatever tissue lets them in. Smokers' lungs, breasts with benign lumps, prostate glands full of heavy metals are examples of tissues that give the redia their landing permits.

If you would like to read further, i suggest you read the first 30 pages of this free PDF Book By Dr HUlda Clark. Amazing info here by this inspiring doctor. http://www.free-energy-info.com/Hulda.pdf

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...r.-Hulda-Clark
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 26th April 2013 at 23:08.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th April 2013), jackovesk (27th April 2013), karelia (27th April 2013), northstar (27th April 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    This is what the Illuminati are all about. They're damned and condemned for doing these things. They think that they'll avoid Universal Law....? HAH! NOT! If they think that, then they're stupid as well....
    Thanks for sharing this, jackovesk. I've been a label reader for a long time. Some of the main things I look for are: propylene glycol which is antifreeze and it's in so many things it's not even funny. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is engine degreaser which is in toothpaste. Sodium Laureth Sulfate is alot more caustic.

But what happens when a company just changes the name of the chemicals to throw people off? What if they DON'T list the dangerous ones? It's criminal, but these companies do it.... All I can say is Illuminati, you suck!
    Maia Gabrial,

Quote This is what the Illuminati are all about. They're damned and condemned for doing these things. They think that they'll avoid Universal Law....? HAH! NOT!
    Quote It's criminal, but these companies do it.... All I can say is Illuminati, you suck!
    You 'Nailed-It'...

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by karelia (here)

True that. But we don't have to add more toxins. If every single human on the planet stops buying/using just one poison, it would make a difference. If we reduce our consumption of toxins as we learn what is toxic, it'll make a bigger difference, and eventually, in the ideal scenario, no toxins will be added to products because it's not profitable to do so.

We know it isn't just shampoo or laundry detergent. But it's good to be reminded that those are poisonous as well. I stopped using cosmetics decades ago, when I learned that some "juvenating" creams and such contain aborted fetal tissue. Since then, I've used virgin coconut oil to moisturise my skin. It wasn't that I realised at the time that cosmetics can be highly poisonous, but rather the idea that greed could lead to the inclusion of aborted fetal tissue in any given product that seriously put me off. Some years later I made friends with a chemist who told me about SLS being a known skin irritant widely used in labs, so I became an avid label reader and began to exclude products from my daily life bit by bit. Some see my lifestyle of questioning everything and refusing to make compromises at the cost of my own ethics as awkward. I have no problem with that. From what I've seen, especially over the past few years, I'm way healthier than the average mainstream follower of the same age, and my life is way more interesting than theirs.
    Hi Love

How do you stop the rain from falling down > refers to chem trails - we have toxic substances raining down which enter all systems of our Earth's biota.

What makes the word go round > refers to those unseen powers of military industrial complex that controls it.

We can try and empty the ocean one cup at a time. It might be possible but mostly unlikely to achieve.

For example I pay a very large premium for totally filtering my home water system to avoid fluoride. But our food is watered and processed often with fluoridated water.
    If I jump in a public swimming pool I am swimming is a pool of fluoride.

God ( Source) appears to always enjoy keeping us worrying about things.

My hope is that next dimension will have less fear.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

jackovesk (27th April 2013), northstar (27th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #26
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I think as long as we look at it from our limited 3D perspective, things do look pretty hopeless (which is exactly what the BiPs intend). But we can aim to look beyond. We can call in higher powers to dissolve the chemtrails when we see them. We can even approach the toxins to dissolve. I think it's all a matter of practice and confidence. Never forget that we are the powerful ones, even if we are not aware of it at the moment.

We can also work towards dissolving our fear in this dimension because I have a suspicion that is exactly what we are here for: to overcome our fear.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

...and don´t forget to check the ingredient list of your deodorant too.
    My guess is that the armpit is the highway into our system, for unwanted chemicals and stuff like aluminum, wich is very common in deodorants:
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...pages/1104.htm

I use fresh lemon instead, and add perfume if love is in the air ;-)

Lemon is very effective in killing odour even after heavy sweating (lemon juice kills bacteria growth due to being very basic in ph, instead of the being acid wich is a common misunderstanding). It can be used in any area where odour is persistent like feet, groins and armpits. Just beware that it hurts if skin is irritated.
    Just take a slice and rub it in. Or in your palms and rub it in, to avoid pieces of pulp.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Czarek (30th April 2013), Holly Lindin (29th April 2013), jackovesk (27th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #28
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by karelia (here)

Hi Love

How do you stop the rain from falling down > refers to chem trails - we have toxic substances raining down which enter all systems of our Earth's biota.

What makes the word go round > refers to those unseen powers of military industrial complex that controls it.

We can try and empty the ocean one cup at a time. It might be possible but mostly unlikely to achieve.

For example I pay a very large premium for totally filtering my home water system to avoid fluoride. But our food is watered and processed often with fluoridated water.
    If I jump in a public swimming pool I am swimming is a pool of fluoride.

God ( Source) appears to always enjoy keeping us worrying about things.

My hope is that next dimension will have less fear.
    Vitalux...

Quote God ( Source) appears to always enjoy keeping us worrying about things.
    That's because (God) gave us (All) Free-Will & actually wants (Us) to do something about it...

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

all thanks for the good info. i have found my local organic shop Dr Bronners soap. i will go there and stock up on them.

any other ideas for toothpaste and deodorant?

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

okay. i seemed to have flipped my lid reading this thread. i acknowledge that the bad guys are out to get us with toxins in our sundries and water supply but this seems more like an advertisement for Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap. especially when said soap so handily points out the carcinogenic properties of 'other' soaps. did i miss something?
    by your own efforts, awaken yourself and live joyously. you are the master.

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    all thanks for the good info. i have found my local organic shop Dr Bronners soap. i will go there and stock up on them.

Kingfisher toothpaste or any auyrveduc brand will do. For deodorant see my post above. You will never need any other deodorant. Lemon is the best ive tried, and ive tried them all.

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    I absolutely love Redmond's toothpaste. I have tried ascended products, not too bad. In desperate times, Dr.Bronners shampoo will do the job.
    HTH
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

current state of programming goes like this: to was dirt off yourself you need to use something!

if it isn't shampoo then must be baking soda or vinegar ... something gotta be ...

well for 20 years i clean myself by water and nothing else, i have maybe even too long hair and it is healthy and clean and long.
    I wash hair once in 3 months with as stated only water. I bet i have cleaner hair than anyone using any suplement! So basically in one year i wash my hair 4 times. Nothing too much is good.
    Hair are antenas extending out of brain, and to do propper job it has to work on its resistance and antibacterial system. To state that hair will be dirty if piece of mud get on it is same to state if you cut than wound will be open for whole life. Human body posess thousands of bacterias and viruses like it or not. Body is concepted in self healing way, and we dont need to take suplements to repair it faster, infact with suplement you make things only worse. Is it vinegar or toxic shampoo, simple law of universe... give somewhere and somewhere is taken, and vice versa.

For me cleaning of body is more ritual than schedule. While i wash with pure water i talk with water. Im saying thanks to water and how wonderfull it is. In some manner you could say i pray and communicate with it. Water is a living being, it exists in all dimensions and can give or take information. Regardless if you think that's positive or negative information, to water it is just information.

three years ago i went to shorten hair a bit and hair girl asked me: "which shapoo you use, you have beautifull and full hair"
    i just gave simple answer: "its called god's love!"
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Beren (18th May 2013), Bubu (11th November 2013), karelia (30th April 2013), Rich (30th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Can someone point me to the documented evidence of people who have been harmed by using these shampoos? I and others will then be better able to judge the damage they really cause.

Thanks.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 30th April 2013 at 10:32. Reason: clarity

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Rich (30th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Great topic for a thread!....

Hummmmm are we in danger of having a shampoo plant blow up! Lol

The soil is flamable enough...how bout we create a big bon fire of products...oh my bad tht might b dangerous!

Always gringed at the thought of rolling a heaping pile of chemicals right into my arm pits so my limpnods get a heaping dose sent straight in! Or spray it! Lol

Hair coloring and perming will get even more chemicals straight through your scalp ..Yummmmmmmm yumm

Yah this is a serious issue tht effects many....
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2