+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nexus Conference 2013, Sunshine Coast

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Nexus Conference 2013, Sunshine Coast

This is a big event in Australia, and one of the biggest of its kind worldwide. I have wanted to go to one of these for a long, long time, and fate seems to have pulled me in a different direction. Perhaps this year. Mary stated that the funnest part (My words, not hers ) is the conversations with the attendees that happen in between and after the talks.

There is a stellar cast of speakers, including Dr. Steven Greer, Dannion Brinkley, Mary Rodwell, Gordon Duff, Duncan Roads (Editor of Nexus) and many more. The event runs over three days, from Sat. 22nd June to Monday 24th, at Novotel Twin Waters Resort on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.

Below is an invitation letter from Duncan

Quote This is an invitation to attend probably the most exciting NEXUS Conference in our 20 years of running these events. As editor of the magazine, I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am at being able to assemble such an amazing line-up of speakers sharing such vital information.
    We don't advertise our conferences to the general public. With our conferences, we don't try to prove to you that conspiracies are real or that UFOs exist: we assume that you already know this, and that you want to know what possible scenarios are being played out. We assume that you are eager for lots of factual titbits which can further your understanding of reality, and which in turn can give you more options to consider in how you live your life.
    Apart from the speakers, who are all brave and brilliant researchers in their respective fields, one of the most important parts of the NEXUS Conference experience is meeting people in the audience and behind the stalls and exhibits. Many regulars come to the conference for the opportunity to meet like minds, reconnect with old friends, and share ideas and information. If you're a regular attendee, you'll recognise some of the faces in the audience as speakers from previous NEXUS events. We encourage past speakers to keep attending our conferences, and we let them in gratis in recognition and support of their work.
    All of the conference talks will be videotaped, and will be available for purchase as either downloads or DVDs. If bandwidth permits, we'll try some form of live streaming of the event.
    If you'd like to attend, please note that some of the speakers from overseas will be giving extra talks and/or workshops in the days following the conference. You may want to take this into account before booking your accommodation and travel. See the attached information sheet regarding post-conference activities.
    The world is a fast-changing place at the moment, on both outer and inner levels. We've designed this conference to present you with useful information on all levels—from important personal health issues and new ideas on mankind's destiny, to understanding just who we are as individuals and as a global civilisation.
    I do hope to see you at the 2013 NEXUS Conference. It's being held on Saturday 22, Sunday 23 and Monday 24 June at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast.

Best regards,

Duncan M. Roads Editor NEXUS Magazine
    For booking or more information, you can visit the Nexus website

www.nexusmagazine.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Hazel (28th April 2013), Healthy Skeptic (28th April 2013), lookbeyond (30th April 2013), Star Tsar (28th April 2013), witchy1 (28th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Nexus Conference 2013, Sunshine Coast

I am going to this.
    I went to the last conference in 2011. The 2012 conference was cancelled due to Duncan Roads (editor of 'Nexus Magazine') contracting Pneumonia.
    It's wonderful. I stayed at the Twin Waters Resort (great place) for the duration of the Conference.
    It was great to have Dinner at the Resort restaurant and chat with Linda Moulton-Howe and Richard Alan Miller (What a 'character').
    It was 'fabulous' to meet 'like minded' people.
    Absolutely recommended to all (if you can afford it).
    Love To All, HS
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 28th April 2013 at 02:33.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

Hazel (28th April 2013), TelosianEmbrace (28th April 2013), witchy1 (28th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member CosmicKat's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any chance that this conference will be live streamed?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CosmicKat For This Post:

Hazel (28th April 2013), Star Tsar (28th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Hey CosmicKat! Your answer is in Duncan's letter above....

Quote All of the conference talks will be videotaped, and will be available for purchase as either downloads or DVDs. If bandwidth permits, we'll try some form of live streaming of the event.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (30th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CosmicKat (here)
    Is there any chance that this conference will be live streamed?
    Usually it ends up on DVD at AU$35 per presentation or AU$350 for the whole Conference.
    Very hard to 'Live Stream'. It is over 3 Days with breaks in-between for Lunch.
    Plus, I suppose, the time difference from us in Australia to the the Northern Hemisphere
    would be difficult. (Our daytime is equivalent to your nighttime).
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 30th April 2013 at 01:42.

+ Reply to Thread