Page 176 of 182 FirstFirst 1 76 126 166 176 182 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3628

Thread: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

1. Link to Post #3501
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Default Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Any explanation for why Giovonni has left? The moderator action log doesn't record the fact that he was suspended for 3 days before he asked to leave. Is there any single thread where members are allowed to discuss bannings? I know that this is a private forum but some transparency is nice... thx.

2. Link to Post #3502
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,367 times in 12,886 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Any explanation for why Giovonni has left? The moderator action log doesn't record the fact that he was suspended for 3 days before he asked to leave. Is there any single thread where members are allowed to discuss bannings? I know that this is a private forum but some transparency is nice... thx.
    Some aren’t able to make a clean break and walk away even when their inner knowing pushes hard. At an unconscious level, they foster an outside reason to create the last straw.

It’s been a long time coming. Every so often Gio expressed his desire to move on. I’ve watched his pattern over the years. In the last year or so, Gio pushed the envelop and be issued vacation(s).

Twice, I recall out of the blue there’d be an accusation towards another member. It was leveled at people that cared for him. It was a simple misperception of intent or miscomprehension of the material. He’d self-monitor with a short break, come back fresh and personable once again.

These are a few posts (of several) where Gio expressed his feelings for change in his life:

May 11, 2015

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    I think you posted some time back your were going to wind down this thread at some point and then retire it?
    Is that still the plan....?
    Believe it or not, two years ago i had requested closing the thread after i had moved on from living on the Eceti ranch. i had no regular access to the internet then, nor knew what my long term living plans were. At that time i had requested to close the thread then, but was told via the forum administration the moderating staff did not wish to do that. So instead i decided to stay on and persevere and continue my posting here. That is when i requested the thread title change back to the original 'Up at the Ranch' but with the added And Beyond included.

Over the last two years i have grown weary and disappointed at times from some of the forum post and also the stress related to being in a constant posting mode here as well. So several months ago i decide that would i begin to wind down my everyday posting towards this fall in about and around my seventh year anniversary here on Project Avalon. It has always been my hope some of the other ranchers might help fill in the void, but the sharing seems very few and far between.

i realize there are those here on the forum who obviously (just by their avoidance of the thread) would prefer i be off and gone, but that won't happen by any decision of mine.
    So since i am apparently the gas/monkey that gives this thread its get up and go, i will continue my residency here until the lights go out or my energies cease to allow. Some might call all this just ego gone amok, but there has always been a constant fire within that has called for my daily presence here. Though of course this a private forum, and my presence (like all of the rest of us) is in the hands and power of our benefactor and forum owner Mr Bill Ryan.

Hope that answers your questions.
    August 21, 2014

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Yes Cal ...

Johnny Kay's music is on my mind today ...

i just like to retire and get out of the way ... if you know what i mean ...

Move over

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th September 2016 at 16:53.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (14th September 2016), avid (14th September 2016), Basho (14th September 2016), Bill Ryan (14th September 2016), Bluegreen (14th September 2016), Curt (14th September 2016), Debra (14th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2016), Hervé (14th September 2016), Jean-Marie (15th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), Shannon (14th September 2016), ulli (14th September 2016), william r sanford72 (14th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #3503
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,876 times in 19,922 posts

Yes, Gio was suspended for a brief while, and it was formally (and briefly) announced as usual to the members. Soon after, he sent us an e-mail asking to retire, and we honored his request. We deleted the suspension post, simply because to let it remain on record seemed unnecessarily unkind, and we wanted to do our best for him by retiring him with full honors.

He had twice before asked to retire, in recent months. The first time, we successfully persuaded him to reconsider. The second time, he changed his mind. This third time, we felt we should simply do as he wished. RunningDeer/Paula's post just above is really quite a good summary of where Gio was at.

Again, our sincere respect for him.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th September 2016), Basho (16th September 2016), Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Debra (14th September 2016), fourty-two (15th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2016), Jean-Marie (15th September 2016), Magnus (15th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), Paul (14th September 2016), RunningDeer (14th September 2016), tessie999 (17th September 2016), william r sanford72 (14th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #3504
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,462 times in 2,000 posts

He will be missed, sending him much love and positivity ❤️
    Honourable discharge, and thanks for amazing services to the Forum.
    Last edited by avid; 14th September 2016 at 20:16.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Basho (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (14th September 2016), Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Jackson (15th September 2016), Jean-Marie (15th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), RunningDeer (14th September 2016), tessie999 (17th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #3505
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,467 times in 2,116 posts

Take care Gio ... I wish you well.

Here's a bit of Denver for you

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th September 2016), avid (15th September 2016), Basho (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (14th September 2016), Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Jean-Marie (15th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), RunningDeer (14th September 2016), william r sanford72 (14th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #3506
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,114 times in 556 posts

Unhappy Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Dear Mr. Giovonni,

I am sorry to see you leave
    I know it is hard work to maintain two threads
    plus all the news and music videos
    plus the cartoons
    and occasional troll and grumpy poster (Note to self: if grumpy no posty)
    and live, sleep eat and all those other things human have to do
    Please let me say you will be missed
    but it must be getting colder in the PNW
    since fall is coming
    and
    you probably like the cold and rain and snow
    like the people who live in
    England or Norway
    you are probably used to it by now
    and you might see a big foot
    who comes to your window and asks
    "Giovonni, why are you not on PA anymore?"
    Give him a banana and send him on his way
    I hope you are in good health
    and happy spirits
    and maybe you can come and visit
    just for a short while
    but if not
    it is understood
    Much love,

Signed
    cccme
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 15th September 2016 at 19:11.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Basho (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (16th September 2016), Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), RunningDeer (15th September 2016), tessie999 (17th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #3507
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 times in 340 posts

I for one, miss Giovonni's presence, a bright star in the sky, and that's also how i feel about most fellow members here.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Basho (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (16th September 2016), Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), naochan (15th September 2016), peterpam (22nd September 2016), RunningDeer (15th September 2016), tessie999 (17th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #3508
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 243 posts

I will miss you Gio. Remember you can come back anytime.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Basho (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (16th September 2016), Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), peterpam (22nd September 2016)

16. Link to Post #3509
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, Gio was suspended for a brief while, and it was formally (and briefly) announced as usual to the members. Soon after, he sent us an e-mail asking to retire, and we honored his request. We deleted the suspension post, simply because to let it remain on record seemed unnecessarily unkind, and we wanted to do our best for him by retiring him with full honors.

He had twice before asked to retire, in recent months. The first time, we successfully persuaded him to reconsider. The second time, he changed his mind. This third time, we felt we should simply do as he wished. RunningDeer/Paula's post just above is really quite a good summary of where Gio was at.

Again, our sincere respect for him.
    Thanks for the explanation Bill. This is a turbulent time, and everyone can be emotional. It seems fair that you deleted the suspension post, I never looked at it that way...

17. Link to Post #3510
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,396 times in 11,971 posts

Coast To Coast AM

Dr. Joanne Conaway - Restoring Health | Leslie McGuirk - Astrology & Mercury

Broadcast 15th September 2016 | Published 16th September 2016

In the first half, Dr. Joanne Conaway, a practicing naturopath physician, shared what she believes are the most effective methods of restoring health

In the latter half, teacher, corporate speaker, and astrologist Leslie McGuirk discussed how to unlock the astrological secrets of the planet Mercury, the planet that rules communication - and how to deal with periods of Mercury Retrograde - which some claim can wreak utter havoc on our lives.

Program notes here:http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/15

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), peterpam (22nd September 2016), tessie999 (19th September 2016), william r sanford72 (17th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #3511
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Mark Musick & Douglas Wellman - Howard Hughes' Secret Life & Tahni Cullen - Autistic Boy's Messages

Broadcast 17th September 2016 | Published 18th September 2016

In the first half, researchers Mark Musick and Douglas Wellman joined Richard Syrett to discuss the history-changing story of Eva McLelland and her reclusive life married to a mystery man she discovered was Howard Hughes. Followed by Tahni Cullen, who shared her family’s journey with their son Josiah

Program notes here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/17

&

Eric Schiffer - Future Tech & Open Lines

Broadcast 16th September 2016 | Published 17th September 2016

Robotics and artificial intelligence expert and CEO of the Patriarch Organization, Eric Schiffer, joined Richard Syrett in the first half of the show. Open Lines followed.

Program notes here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/16

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Melinda (19th September 2016), peterpam (22nd September 2016), william r sanford72 (19th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #3512
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Stanton Friedman & Kathleen Marden - UFOs : Fact & Fiction

Published 19th September 2016

There is significant evidence that the US government has covered up the alien presence through misinformation, distortion, obfuscation, and ridicule. UFO experts, Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden joined George Knapp for the full program to discuss the wealth of archival documents that clearly demonstrate a cooperative disinformation effort between the mainstream media and government. In their latest research, the two also examined the lives and work of professional skeptics, such as the late Philip Klass, to understand their motivations.

Program notes hovering here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/18

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (26th September 2016), Melinda (19th September 2016), peterpam (22nd September 2016), tessie999 (19th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #3513
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,243 times in 392 posts

Hi Star Tsar,

First off, thank you for keeping up Giovonni’s threads and posting some great stuff.

Thought to share this here :

James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 10.9.2016

I particularly vibed off the discussion at one point, as it covered protests over the Dakota pipeline, the way native tribes have come together, and the message from the ancestors to maintain peaceful energies. James’ caller commented on the power of so many people gathered and offering prayer, collectively, towards stopping the project and safeguarding our sacred planet. Just Beautiful.

As James rightly points out, the pipeline technology has long been redundant / unnecessary, with the existence of clean, free energy technology.

Strength and love to our brothers and sisters, standing their ground, to protect our environment.

P.S. If he’s out there, for all the years of sharing...

Good wishes to all Avalonians passing through

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Basho (19th September 2016), Jackson (20th September 2016), JRS (22nd September 2016), RunningDeer (21st September 2016), Star Tsar (19th September 2016), tessie999 (20th September 2016), william r sanford72 (21st September 2016)

25. Link to Post #3514
    Thanks

A View from Space With Gary Bell

Hill-Billary Boodline & Blood Trail In Their Wake

Published 19th September 2016

Spaceman (Gary Bell) focuses his view from space to have a look @ Bill & Hillary's bloodline & Their shady past...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (21st September 2016)

27. Link to Post #3515
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Harry Dent - Crash Of 2017 & Paul Bartholomew - Bigfoot Sightings

Broadcast 19th September 2016 / Published 20th September 2016

In the first half, economist specializing in demographics, Harry Dent, discussed the cyclical nature of market bubbles and why he expects a crash to happen no later than next year, with late 2017 seeing the sharpest crash.

In the latter half, investigative researcher Paul Bartholomew spoke about Bigfoot and cryptozoological sightings in his native New York state, and the New England area. In 2004, he wrote and lobbied for legislation to create a protective habitat for Bigfoot or Sasquatch in his hometown of Whitehall, New York, which has had a long history of hairy bipedal creature sightings.

Program notes here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/19

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th September 2016 at 14:53.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

YoYoYo (21st September 2016)

29. Link to Post #3516
    Thanks

The Moore Show

Arun Gandhi - How To Practice Non-Violence, Personal Peace & Living

Published 20th September 2016

Arun Gandhi grew up on his grandfather's ashram, a small, remote settlement in South Africa. Growing up, Gandhi had the advantage of education over the illiterate farm families who worked the surrounding fields, for which his grandfather urged him to play after school with the neighbor children in order to "learn what it was like to live in poverty", as well as to teach those children what he learned in class each day, which Gandhi saw as "the most creative and enlightening experience for me." Eventually, crowds of children and their parents started showing up for his lessons, which is when Gandhi learned about compassion and the need to share. Arun Manilal Gandhi (born 1934) is an Indian-American socio-political activist, and the fifth grandson of Mohandas Gandhi through his second son Manilal. Although he has followed in the footsteps of his grandfather as an activist, he eschews the ascetic lifestyle of his grandfather.

Arun Gandhi Website: http://www.arungandhi.org/
    bArun Gandhi books: https://goo.gl/55XFZ7

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th September 2016 at 15:06.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st September 2016), RunningDeer (21st September 2016), william r sanford72 (21st September 2016)

31. Link to Post #3517
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,367 times in 12,886 posts

Richard Dolan - "False Flag" Operations and the Back Story YOU Need to Know!

Highlights from this episode:

• How Richard migrated from the topic of the UFO phenomenon to researching of false flag events and the 9/11 connection.
    • Is there a connection between non-human intelligence and false flags?
    • Are these events a modern or “ancient” phenomenon?
    • The dynamic of the idealogical false flag.
    • Media control, covert op teams, and geo political motivation.
    • Whose leading the charge when it comes to false flags?
    • How does the petrol dollar system come into play?
    • What are the expected outcomes when it comes to architecting these events.
    • Why false flags are harder to research than UFO’s.
    • What are some of the “proven” false flag events?
    • Is putting the “truth in plain sight” part of the false flag playbook?
    • What role do drills play in carrying out these events?
    • What you can do to address this ongoing reality.
    • Self government and self rule of the people. How do we get there?

Published on Sep 21, 2016

Alexis sits down with Richard Dolan while at the Experiencers Speak conference in Portland Maine where he decided to shift the focus from his well-known discourse surrounding the government coverup of UFO’s to enter the equally perplexing and prevalent reality of what are called False Flags.

What are they? Why are they, and who’s leading the charge when it comes to the events that are now questioned by so many? Richard has a lot to say on this subject!

Richard's website: http://www.richarddolanpress.com

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st September 2016), avid (21st September 2016), Basho (21st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2016), JRS (22nd September 2016), Star Tsar (21st September 2016), william r sanford72 (21st September 2016)

33. Link to Post #3518
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,915 times in 2,510 posts

Federal Bill Seeks First Native American Land Grab in 100 Years

Even as the Dakota Access Pipeline protest in Standing Rock has galvanized Native Americans across the U.S., a bill entered in the U.S. House of Representatives by Utah Republican congressmen Rob Bishop and Jason Chaffetz seeks to take 100,000 acres of Ute tribal lands and hand them over to oil and mining companies. Will Bears Ears be the site of the next standoff?

The proposed bill also seeks to remove protection from 18 million acres of land in eastern Utah and prevent President Obama from designating the Bears Ears area a national monument.

Adjoining Canyonlands National Park and the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Bears Ears is an unprotected culturally significant region that contains more than 100,000 Native American archeological sites. These sacred sites are subject to continual looting and desecration. More than a dozen serious looting cases were reported between May 2014 and April 2015.

The area has been inhabited for at least 11,000 years. Many Southwestern tribes have longstanding connections to this land, including Navajo, Ute and Paiute peoples. The Navajo Nation and the White Mesa Ute Reservation border Bears Ears. Rock paintings and petroglyphs are found throughout the area.

The area is rich in mining deposits including uranium and potash with some deposits of tar sands present as well. Oil and gas companies are eyeing the area for drilling.

The area around Bears Ears, as well as Canyonlands and Arches National Park, are already dotted with oil rigs. Writing in the May/June 2015 issue of Sierra, Julian Smith reported on an area just north of Bears Ears. "The air was full of harsh mechanical noises and a petroleum smell," she wrote.

An unprecedented coalition of Native American tribes has come together to protect these lands. They include members of the Hopi Tribe, Navajo Nation, Ute Mountain Ute Tribe, Pueblo of Zuni and Ute Indian Tribe. The organization traces its beginnings to Navajo leader Mark Maryboy, who is credited with launching the effort to preserve Bears Ears. A long-time activist and one-time county commissioner, he has tried to broker a deal with a former moderate Utah Republican, but Tea Party conservatives and anti-public lands politicians have killed all prospects of a deal.

Members of the Inter-Tribal Coalition in support of Bears Ears national monument.

The proposed Public Lands Initiative (PLI) would appropriate 26 percent of Ute reservation lands and would favor mining interests over land conservation. In a July 23 letter to both Chaffetz and Bishop, the co-chairs of the Inter-Tribal Coalition wrote, "We do not see how further discussions can be productive." In a county that is half Native American, they note that under the proposed legislation, there is "only a weak advisory role for tribes" and that the "PLI bill is diametrically opposed" to their interests.

Map of proposed Bears Ears National Monument

In an op-ed by Sen. Jim Dabakis (D-Salt Lake City), he calls the PLI "a flawed, political, one-sided, fossil fuel lobby dream piece of legislation."
    Bishop and Chaffetz both oppose the Antiquities Act, under which President Obama could declare Bears Ears a national monument. Bishop went so far as to insert himself into Maine's discussions around creation of the Kathadin Woods and Waters National Monument.

In addition to robbing Native Americans of their lands, the PLI also gives anti-government activist Clyven Bundy what he wants: opening Recapture Canyon, another area with many sacred Native American sites, to motorized vehicles. Bundy supported San Juan County Commissioner Phil Lyman when they staged an illegal ATV ride though the canyon in 2014, desecrating Native American burial grounds.
    A poll conducted in May 2016 found that 71 percent of Utah voters support the Bears Ears national monument. Support was widespread across geographic regions, age, gender and political party affiliation. The Salt Lake Tribune, Deseret News and Washington Post have all come out in support of the national monument.

The Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance (SUWA) has been actively working in support of Bears Ears and protection of the red rock wilderness in Utah. In a Sept. 15 blog post, they call the PLI "the worst 'wilderness' bill we've seen in Congress."
    Standing Rock has brought together 200 tribes, many sending representatives to the protest site from faraway states. The Chicago Tribune wrote, "Many of the Native Americans who have come here speak of a spiritual reawakening taking place." Their next battleground may be in southeastern Utah.

http://www.ecowatch.com/native-ameri...010250967.html
    TRUTH and BALANCE

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st September 2016), Basho (21st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2016), Melinda (23rd September 2016), peterpam (22nd September 2016), RunningDeer (21st September 2016), Star Tsar (21st September 2016)

35. Link to Post #3519
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,876 times in 19,922 posts

Mod note:

Star Tsar has requested that the thread title might be changed, given giovonni's retirement from the forum. This seemed very reasonable and sensible, and so I've changed it back just now to the original title that it enjoyed for most of the last three years.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Basho (21st September 2016), Bob (21st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2016), Heart2hearth (22nd September 2016), Magnus (22nd September 2016), RunningDeer (21st September 2016), Star Tsar (21st September 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd September 2016)

37. Link to Post #3520
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

David T Nicol PhD - Power Of Consciousness & Open Lines

Broadcast 20th September 2016 / Published 21st September 2016

Former environmental lawyer David T. Nicol, PhD is the founder and Executive Director of the Gaiafield Project and Institute for Subtle Activism. He is also co-founder of BeThePeace, one of the world’s largest global meditation events that occurs annually on the International Day of Peace

Midweek Open Lines were featured in the latter half.

Supporting Article Here : http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/09/20
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st September 2016 at 20:10.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Basho (21st September 2016), drneglector (26th September 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 182 FirstFirst 1 76 126 166 176 182 LastLast