Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 182 LastLast

Thread: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Default Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    thanks all but i believe we might have a working compromise ?

'Godless Gatherings With A Lust to Share' ...

kinda edgy in your face stuff ....
    Gio, there's no need to compromise. It's your thread and you can title it whatever you wish.
    Let us know if we can be of assistance, if you find a title that reflects what YOU wish.
    All the best,
    Marianne

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (1st May 2013), giovonni (1st May 2013), PurpleLama (1st May 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)
    thanks all but i believe we might have a working compromise ?

kinda edgy in your face stuff ....
    Gio, there's no need to compromise. It's your thread and you can title it whatever you wish.
    Let us know if we can be of assistance, if you find a title that reflects what YOU wish.
    All the best,
    Marianne
    i have always been open to a broader insight with the positive input of others here on the forum..

This kind of process not only allow for.. But in the end always creates a better flow in exchanging and sharing ...

SO BE IT

Last edited by giovonni; 1st May 2013 at 23:41.

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From my friend Anthony Sanchez ... 'UFO highway'

If you haven't read the book yet ... i highly recommend it.

Red Ice Radio - Anthony Sanchez - UFO Highway & "Colonel X" Dulce Interview

Uploaded on Dec 17, 2011

"Anthony Sanchez talks about his book "UFO highway" and the interview he conducted with "Colonel X", an insider, about the activities and on goings at the secret Dulce underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border. We dive deep into the secret history of mankind, the greys, alien agendas and the world of black op military programs. Anthony Sanchez received his Bachelor of Science in computer information systems from Western Governors University of Salt Lake City in 2008. In addition to being a software consultant for the state of California through his own company, Anthony has been employed for 16 years as a software engineer working for 3Com, Intel, Acer, Netscape Communications, and Hewlett Packard. He became interested in UFOs in 1989, at the time "Area 51" surfaced as a public phenomenon. Since 2000 he has researched the subject matter thoroughly employing various scientific methods and hands on approaches, thus compiling over 20 years worth of UFO related research data. Each year he is a regular visitor to the deserts of the American Southwest, visiting crash sites conducting interviews, and performing scientific field work."

5. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Dream contents deciphered by computer

A computer can decode the stuff of dreams. By comparing brain activity during sleep with activity patterns collected while study participants looked at certain objects, a computer learned to identify some contents of people’s unconscious reveries.

“It’s striking work,” says cognitive psychologist Frank Tong of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, who was not involved in the research. “It’s a demonstration that brain activity during dreaming is very similar to activity during wakefulness.”

The work, reported April 4 in Science by Japanese researchers led by Yukiyasu Kamitani of Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International, adds to somewhat scant knowledge of how the brain constructs dreams, says Tong. The research could lead to a better understanding of what the brain does during different states of consciousness, such as those experienced by some coma patients.

Dreams are a bit of a black box and difficult to study. Experiments with mice have revealed aspects of sleep and dreaming, such as how the experiences contribute to forming memories. But a mouse can’t tell you what it dreamed about. And the sleep stage that’s richest in dreams — REM sleep — typically kicks in about 90 minutes after a person conks out, making it time consuming to gather data on dreams. The noisy fMRI brain scanning machine doesn’t help.

To skirt these experimental issues, the researchers recorded brain activity in three adult male volunteers during the early stages of sleep. After the subjects had dozed off, they were repeatedly awakened and asked for detailed reports on what they had seen while sleeping. In an example, one participant stated: “Well, there were persons, about three persons, inside some sort of hall. There was a male, a female and maybe like a child. Ah, it was like a boy, a girl and a mother. I don't think that there was any color.”

After gathering at least 200 such reports from the three men, the researchers used a lexical database to group the dreamed objects in coarse categories, such as street, furniture and girl. Then the study participants looked at images of things in those categories, while their brains were again scanned. Computer algorithms sorted through these patterns of brain activity, linking particular patterns with objects.

When the computer went back to the brain scans taken during dreaming, it did a pretty good job of distinguishing some of the signals, such as whether a dream contained a book or a girl. On average, the computer could pick which of two objects had appeared in a dream 70 percent of the time, a rate that is much better than would be expected by chance.

“To be able to get enough data to do this kind of analysis is really impressive,” says Russell Poldrack, a neuroimaging expert at the University of Texas at Austin.

The study bolsters the notion that the vivid imagery of dreams, no matter how fantastic, is as real as waking life, Kamitani says, at least from the brain’s perspective. Further research may reveal if the same is true about other dreamed senses, such as experienced sounds or emotions.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

After monitoring a man’s brain activity while he looked various kinds of objects (top images), scientists trained a computer to decode patterns of brain activity recorded while the man dreamed. The computer could distinguish among many dreamed objects. The size of the word in the word cloud (bottom) indicates the likelihood that that object was in the dream.
    Credit: Courtesy of Yukiyasu Kamitani, ATR

Source page: http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...computer#video

6. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From the BBC ...

'Proof' Jamestown settlers turned to cannibalism

Newly discovered human bones prove the first permanent English settlers in North America turned to cannibalism
    over the cruel winter of 1609-10, US researchers have said.

Scientists found unusual cuts consistent with butchering for meat on human bones dumped in a rubbish pit.

The four-century-old skull and tibia of a teenage girl in James Fort, Virginia, were excavated from the dump last year.

James Fort, founded in 1607, was the earliest part of the Jamestown colony...

Read more -
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22362831

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    hmm ... what do you think

Possible Creature Caught On Video In Loch Lough Foyle, Ireland April 2013.

Date of sighting: April 2013
    Location of sighting: Loch Lough Foyle, Ireland

Eyewitness states:
    Was shooting in Lough Foyle when this thing went past us. It was massive. Really don't know what it was. There have been whales in the Lough before so maybe that's what it was but Matthew was closer than we were and says it was no whale. Looks like we have our own Loch Ness Monster?! Any experts out there ?

We're still filming so if it shows up again we'll do our best to get a better shot of it. Our film's called 'Fishing with David Lynch', which was why I was wearing the suit (a David Lynch costume.) We took the boat out from Moville. Saw this thing near the end of the day so not sure exactly where we were by then. It's really difficult to determine what species of creature it was. I really don't think this can be a whale. I've seen whales, but I've never seen one swim like this before. Also, the pattern on it doesn't really look like its a whale. I couldn't tell you how long it was, but by the actual effect it was having on the water I'd say its pretty big, there was definitely more to see below the surface anyway.

From UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY
    source page: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Haha never saw someone fishin in a suit before, but well OK...and the hump thing moving pretty fast underwater in an unusually nautical way? (meaning u dont usually see a straight shot with marine life..theres motion and swirling movement--not static. The shot was blurred by the movement and distance of the camera...OH WHTA SHOCKER! Id say we had a bonified fakie on our hands
    THis is Ireland. So, one reason to have a fake is off: "never seen someone fishing in a suit before" maybe because you live in Florida. In Canada, in spring and fall, they do fish in suits, because it is coooooold. As for the water draft by the animal, well, this I can't discuss, I may be fake.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

giovonni (2nd May 2013)

9. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From Red Ice Creations ...

Radio 3Fourteen with Lana Lokteff

Jon Rappoport - The Artist Against the System

"Jon Rappoport is an investigative journalist, author and publisher of the web site nomorefakenews.com. He has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health. Although his main focus over these years has been the power of the imagination and creativity, he is most often cited and interviewed on conspiracies and global elites. In this interview, we discuss illusions within the matrix and the manufacturing of "reality" by the priest class, politicians and kings. Jon says the formulas of control are old, but underneath is the replacement of the imagination. Then, we focus on the power of the individual, creative artist who taps into something beyond the matrix. The artist opposes the trend of the collective. Jon discusses the absurd idea of a rainbow philosophy that pretends to include everyone but the artist knows that all such harmonies wear out and are eventually co-opted to produce mass hypnosis. We'll discuss the collective in its various guises and how it seeks to swallow up people and sweep away resistance. Later, Jon speaks about family programming and anti-self messages coming out of Hollywood. The path of the self is one that is viewed as a dangerous path; it is one to be fixed with drugs and psychiatry. Jon addresses the real power of the one apart from the group, free of mind control but operating within his/her own reality. It is the artist who destroys the matrix over and over. From this perspective, Jon gives his vision of the future, despite the collective and manufactured realities by matrix insiders."

Listen here -
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...314-130501.php

10. Link to Post #68
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

questions ... what is it ?

I m guessing...... a ballpoint pen

That other thing i recognise instantly, its an underpants gnome, i see them all the time and they are frigging EvErYwHeRe I look!!

11. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

That other thing i recognise instantly, its an underpants gnome, i see them all the time and they are frigging EvErYwHeRe I look!!
    that's good ...

12. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Eyewitness states:
    Was shooting in Lough Foyle when this thing went past us. It was massive. Really don't know what it was. There have been whales in the Lough before so maybe that's what it was but Matthew was closer than we were and says it was no whale. Looks like we have our own Loch Ness Monster?! Any experts out there ?

We're still filming so if it shows up again we'll do our best to get a better shot of it. Our film's called 'Fishing with David Lynch', which was why I was wearing the suit (a David Lynch costume.) We took the boat out from Moville. Saw this thing near the end of the day so not sure exactly where we were by then. It's really difficult to determine what species of creature it was. I really don't think this can be a whale. I've seen whales, but I've never seen one swim like this before. Also, the pattern on it doesn't really look like its a whale. I couldn't tell you how long it was, but by the actual effect it was having on the water I'd say its pretty big, there was definitely more to see below the surface anyway.

From UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY

Haha never saw someone fishin in a suit before, but well OK...and the hump thing moving pretty fast underwater in an unusually nautical way? (meaning u dont usually see a straight shot with marine life..theres motion and swirling movement--not static. The shot was blurred by the movement and distance of the camera...OH WHTA SHOCKER! Id say we had a bonified fakie on our hands
    THis is Ireland. So, one reason to have a fake is off: "never seen someone fishing in a suit before" maybe because you live in Florida. In Canada, in spring and fall, they do fish in suits, because it is coooooold. As for the water draft by the animal, well, this I can't discuss, I may be fake.

Quote "never seen someone fishing in a suit before"
    apparently its more common on the other side of the pond than over here in north america ...

13. Link to Post #71
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

that's good ...
    Looks kinda crispy doesnt it, like crunchy beef jerky or something like that, all nice and dehydrated and sunbaked, preppers keep your eyes open, lunch just walked in, them aliens gnomies probably will taste just fine with some sun dried tomatoes, nomnomnomnom.

14. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Eyewitness states:

From UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY

Well thanks for tht...I did think perhaps its cold but then would think a jacket would work well rather then a suit someone would wear to the office. Also possible someone fishing on their lunch break...Well yah know I put my 2 cents in but really think being there in the flesh would b the best way to give an opinion on the story.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

giovonni (2nd May 2013)

16. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Quote Looks kinda crispy doesnt it, like crunchy beef jerky or something like that, all nice and dehydrated and sunbaked, preppers keep your eyes open, lunch just walked in, them aliens gnomies probably will taste just fine with some sun dried tomatoes, nomnomnomnom.
    At first glance ... i thought you might be referring to D. Greer in these regards ...

17. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Looks kinda crispy doesnt it, like crunchy beef jerky or something like that, all nice and dehydrated and sunbaked, preppers keep your eyes open, lunch just walked in, them aliens gnomies probably will taste just fine with some sun dried tomatoes, nomnomnomnom.
    At first glance ... i thought you might be referring to D. Greer in these regards ...
    Nah, he looks just jerky

18. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For those who might have never heard of him before ... May i introduce my Northern Friend ~ Dean Clifford

Red Ice Radio - Dean Clifford - Hour 1 - Arrest, Victory & Natural Law

Published on May 2, 2013

"Dean Clifford's journey with unraveling the legal system and finding freedom started over a decade ago when the Canada Revenue Agency came after him for not filing taxes in which they demanded him to pay over 3 times his earning. This wasn't acceptable with him and so he set out to find out how governments manage to force their policy onto the people with impunity. What he discovered was mind blowing. Since then, he has managed to correct his status and undo almost every deceitful contract he was originally tricked into. The CRA is still unable to prosecute him. Dean delivers seminars, conducts interviews and gives consultations about his discoveries and his lawful remedy in addition to his contracting business. He returns to detail his recent arrest in Canada where he was then held in a maximum security prison in solitary confinement for his political beliefs. He'll explain how he was released without prosecution, proving his research and method to be true. Then, we'll discuss the difference between natural law and artificial law. Dean talks about the importance of knowing your natural rights. In the second hour, we discuss our current government model system and the ridiculous notion that society cannot exist without government. We'll discuss how government is our creation gone mad but buried underneath still exists natural law. At the end of the day there is only mankind, no government. Later, Dean deconstructs the biggest freeman myth, the idea that money is evil. The hour ends on the importance of you as an individual to counteract all lies, agendas and governments. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. Dean talks about what is next in his case against Canada and their recent human rights violations against him. He'll also address fear mongers and say why the U.S. won't wage war on its people."

19. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Some good stuff here ...

Via ~ the Daily Sheeple

What Should States Do When the Federal Government Usurps Power ?

Advice From James Madison, Father Of The US Constitution

1. What can a State – or several States – do to resist encroachments & usurpations by the federal government?

2. Federalist No. 46 (7th para) discusses how individual States or several States carry out resistance to the federal government’s unconstitutional encroachments. If a particular State takes an action which the federal government doesn’t like, but which has the support of the People of that State, the federal government can’t do anything about it unless it is willing to use force...

More here -
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/what-...itution_052013

20. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

Do you thinketh perhaps RT is transforming into the new Fox News ...

from Russia Today

RT presents new financial show, 'Prime Interest'

21. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Golden Gatherings With A Lust to Share

29 Signs You Were Raised By Hippies

Via ~ BUZZFEED ~ http://www.buzzfeed.com/sandraeallen...sed-by-hippies

Last edited by giovonni; 2nd May 2013 at 16:42.

22. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cloud types ~
    http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/%28Gh%2...dtyp/home.rxml

newest to the list ~
    Iluminatius clouds

23. Link to Post #80
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yup, raised by hippies I am the short one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tiny plumber 005.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	190.5 KB
ID:	21310

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd May 2013 at 17:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 182 LastLast