+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst 1 18 28 32 LastLast

Thread: An Update On Our Evolution by Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #541
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,772 times in 6,969 posts

Default Re: An Update On Our Evolution by Chris Thomas

But often when he has those kinds of experiences, according to Simon, he has at times been face to face with those beings, and at times has actually been transported to their ships, so that adds an additional dimension and puts it into a different category than channelers, imho, who are either just receiving information telepathically, or vacate their body so that another being can speak through their vocal cords.
    He has said that his sources of information are off world and/or whistleblowers who must remain anonymous, which is pretty standard, so it would be kind of pointless to challenge him. The proof of the pudding is when events unfold in such a way as to prove that what he has said is true, as with most any whistleblower.
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Simon Parkes Saying:
    Quote "And it [the mantid being] actually enters my mind through my eyes. It sends a message which I feel going down my optic nerve, into my brain, and it says, 'I am your real mother. I am your real mother. I am your more important mother."
    The above quote should give a pretty good indication. His answers are not challenged. (Yes, you can say "its out of consideration".) When Simon says "This is what I've been told", karelia fails to take the inquiry further by asking "Who has told you?"

Enough for now.
    Feeding time is over.
    Each breath a gift...

2. Link to Post #542
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,347 times in 7,634 posts

Quote Simon Parkes Saying:
    Quote "And it [the mantid being] actually enters my mind through my eyes. It sends a message which I feel going down my optic nerve, into my brain, and it says, 'I am your real mother. I am your real mother. I am your more important mother."
    The above quote should give a pretty good indication. His answers are not challenged. (Yes, you can say "its out of consideration".) When Simon says "This is what I've been told", karelia fails to take the inquiry further by asking "Who has told you?"

Enough for now.
    Feeding time is over.
    Oh, Turiya, you made me laugh alone and loud. I just read the above from you, posted in Onawah's post, and as I am reading all in a row, not thinking or judging or anything, blanked just before breakfast and coffee, and you are talking about the Mantids and Simon (with a flat tone in my mind), telling what Karelia has misssed on, and suddenly ending with "feeding time is over" which I read as "Feeding time" only.

For a brief second, I thought you were feeding.... like a reptilian.... lol - real confusion here...... duh!!

I am now well awake, Thanks,, before my coffee (yes I woke up late).

I personnally think that it is very good to post whatever someone says related to Chris Thomas material in this thread. Why? Because it shows contrast, right in front of our eyes, sometimes it does favor Chris you know.

However, to take whatever contrast one sees and analyse it is very beneficial as well. This becomes not a question of beliefs (for either proponent), but a question of intelligent reason.
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd May 2015 at 16:44.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gardener (24th May 2015), golden lady (24th July 2015), onawah (23rd May 2015), turiya (24th May 2015)

4. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,347 times in 7,634 posts

I will not agree with your assessment. I wouldn't say that a 12 second spiel which says: "Chris Thomas is a very interesting guy. I’ve heard of a lot (a bit garbled) of the time for Chris Thomas. He talks about… I can’t remember exactly… but its like self-ascension. Its trying to get the leg-up without working for it."

I wouldn't call that garbled statement as anything that could be called "some good things" that you have said. He says nothing that is relevant in understanding what Chris Thomas' material is about. Its obvious that he hasn't got a clue & knows nothing about Chris Thomas.

Chris promotes using a method called "The Giveaway" which requires one to work on oneself to get rid of their emotional baggage in order to make the necessary room in order to receive the entire soul to re-merge within one's own physical body. Its not ascension. It keeping one's feet on the Earth. Its a practical method that works. Unlike Simon Parkes' idea of turning one's back on the light upon a death, or near-death event or experience... Now, that is something to certainly not pay any attention to. Good luck with that one...

The 'Higher Self' Cannot Be Fooled!

Question for Chris Thomas:
    Question: Is the 'light' we see in Near Death Experiences, or when we actually do die, is this 'light' our own Higher Self?

Chris Thomas wrote:
    Thanks for your e-mail, Herbert.

Quote 'Karma' only means 'knowledge' and the direction the Higher Self chooses for the next life is made directly by the Higher Self so it cannot be fooled.

There are only two types of genuine light on the planet - the light from the sixth Sun and the light emitted by your Higher Self. Light such as the 'purple flame' is just a myth spread by the Velon.

Your question is straight forward and the answer is 'Yes'.

We tend to only have Near Death Experiences when our Higher Self needs to give us a kick up the bottom to get us back on track. If we do not listen we leave the body (die) as the Higher Self has called us home.

Best wishes
    Chris Thomas
    I entirely agree with you here, it is what Chris Thomas is in fact saying and yes, Simon did not interpret it as it is, as it is presented by Chris. There is no ascension in Chris présentations, but a lot in Simon's presentations usually. Hence the error for Simon's misinterpretation of Chris content.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Aspen (26th May 2015), donsan (26th May 2015), Gardener (24th May 2015), Herbert (26th May 2015), kat (4th July 2015), onawah (23rd May 2015), turiya (24th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #544
    United States Avalon Member turiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,852 times in 3,728 posts

Will try to keep 'em shorter... for easier viewing.

Rebuttal to Simon Parkes: Project Avalon Interview #2

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Aspen (26th May 2015), donsan (26th May 2015), Herbert (26th May 2015), onawah (24th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #545
    Thanks

Rebuttal to Simon Parkes: Project Avalon Interview #3

In this part the question posed to Simon Parkes is in regard to the Roswell Crash Event, and the two extraterrestrial races known as the 'Greys' & the 'Zetas'. Simon Parkes' response is followed by the part of Chris Thomas Interview with Terje Toftenes entitled "Voices of the New Paradigm. I believe you can order the entire video interview, along with 11-14 of Chris Thomas' books, from Cygnus-Books.co.uk

No monetary or personal gain is sought with the making of this video. And since it is for educational purposes, there is a claim in the Right of Fair Use.

Thank you for your interest.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Aspen (26th May 2015), donsan (26th May 2015), Herbert (26th May 2015), onawah (24th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

Rebuttal to Simon Parkes Interview Questions #4

Nobody is excluded!
    Last edited by turiya; 26th May 2015 at 04:31.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Aspen (26th May 2015), donsan (26th May 2015), Herbert (26th May 2015), onawah (26th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #547
    Thanks

Inter-Galactic War
    Rebuttal to Simon Parkes Interview Questions #5

Published June 6, 2015
    Topics: Alien Races at war - Oh, but not really, just a false facade, kind of like 1984's ongoing war with Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia - fake war games perpetrated by various sub-races of Velon - made up to keep the masses confused & distracted. Well, the same thing here... The bigger question is who will be positioning themselves to become the 'New' Space Ambassador to meet with all Alien races (all Velon, of course) at a forthcoming Galactic Federation Council. Be sure to stay tuned for that one.

Second Topic is the notion that the Planet Earth is a 'Prison Planet'. And souls are supposedly "Trapped" here, caught up in an endless cycle of reincarnation - total "bollocks", to appropriately paraphrase Chris Thomas.

The title is taken from one of Chris Thomas' essays that can be found on-line: Inter-Galactic War pdf: http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Art...x?a=12254&P=38

Have used some of interviews that Chris Thomas has given to various talk show hosts like Robert Stanley of "The Unicus Radio Hour", as well as an excerpt of a Terje Toftenes interview "Voices of the New Paradigm" that is available on DVD @ Cygnus-Books: http://cygnusreview.com/collections/all

Chris Thomas has written several books that can also be obtained from Cygnus-Books.

Much gratitude goes out to the interview hosts, Project Avalon, Robert Stanley, Terje Toftenes, and of course, Chris Thomas. As well as thanks to ASD for providing their "Metamorphisis" for the audio track.
    Last edited by turiya; 5th June 2015 at 19:29.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Post:

donsan (6th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #548
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I noticed that you, Turiya, quoted Sir Laurence Gardner in one of your posts.
    Quote That was an excerpt - a quote of Chris quoting Lawrence Gardner - taken from his book Project Human Extinction - The Ultimate Conspiracy, pages (pages 49-53) by Chris Thomas with David Morgan
    To update the response I posted previously (10-November 2013), I did find an additional comment from Chris Thomas as to why he found some of Lawrence Gardener's work useful. Quoted as below:

Quote The Akashic contains all that has happened on Earth. However, it is not always possible to obtain clear information about specific dates. In this chapter, I have drawn heavily on the book Bloodline of The Holy Grail by Lawrence Gardner for some specifics and details.

This does not mean that the Akashic fully tallies with Lawrence Gardner's book, just that some of the detail he provides is very accurate and fits into the narrative of this book very well.
    -- PLANET EARTH: The Universe's Experiment, Chapter 9, page 137
    Last edited by turiya; 10th June 2015 at 23:35.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Post:

onawah (11th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is this a statement from Chris Thomas?:
    Quote Posted by Herbert (here)

For those who still believe Lizard e.t.s are for real and not just disguised Velon, I submit the same future scenario. I could also add Lion race and Mantid race, Angel accompaniment, etc. So beware those Pleiadians you are talking to, they may well be Velons in disguise.

Although I'm sure that some of what CT has said is demonstrably true, some of it is also demonstrably not true, so as with any other source of information on these kinds of subjects, I will exercise a lot of discernment.
    Hi onawah

Exercising one's own discernment is certainly a good practice to develop for oneself. It is breaking away from the conditioned-reflex-response mechanistic behavior that most human beings have been programmed to continually repeat, reiterate & regurgitate the statements, opinions, beliefs & iterations of others, instead of using one's own god-given intelligence (which includes the intuitive sense).

Its easy enough to research this particular quote for yourself, onawah. Simply copy & paste this quote into your browser & see if there comes up some other place on the internet that has this phrase showing a match of it being used elsewhere. This should give you a good clue/indication as to whether Chris Thomas has come out with this statement, or someone else. I, myself, did not find a Chris Thomas link to this statement. So I would take it (assume) that this is something that Herbert has come up using his own discernment. That is in my opinion (imo).

Perhaps Herbert may 'chime-in' with a comment... maybe it came out of an email that he received from Chris, as what is written in an email will not show up with this kind of search.

cheers - turiya
    Onawah,

Lately, I've been re-reading some of Chris Thomas' books, and I have found another quote that you may find useful in clarifying how the Velon are able to adopt their various disguises. Quote follows:

Quote To enhance their disguises, many of the Velon utilized a piece of technology developed by the genuine Sirian race. The Sirians developed these energy "chips" to allow them to comfortably travel between regions of the Universe that have differing dimensional energies. However, in the hands of the Velon, these "chips" were modified so that anyone 'wearing' one could alter their energy "signature" so that they appeared to originate from one of the other twelve Universal races. It was the use of these chips that allowed the Velon to fool so many mediums on Earth. No matter how circumspect the medium was in identifying the origins of the beings they were in contact with, these origin-altering chips could fool anyone. -- The Human Soul, Chapter 7
    Last edited by turiya; 11th June 2015 at 00:03.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Post:

onawah (11th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #550
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 419 posts

I think it's a curious thing when people try to make the distinction between a "channeled" contact with someone and a "contactee" type of contact with someone into the reason why one person's information should be considered more trustworthy than another's. Or should not be disregarded as quickly as someone else's experience.

Couldn't I walk up to someone in a pub and say, "My grandmother just died." Or, "Reincarnation is fake."

Would my information be even more trustworthy since it was delivered by another physically incarnate human, and not a semi- or completely discarnate person? *eyebrows raised*

:-)

"Do you really think that's air you're breathing right now?" --Morpheus

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

turiya (25th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #551
    Thanks

The following article excerpt taken from New Dawn magazine Special Issue 17, authored by Lyn Picknett & Clive Prince (Feb 11 2012), entitled "Behind the Mask: Aliens or Cosmic Jokers?"

Hypnosis Used For the Purpose
    of Channeling of Extraterrestrials

Enter the Nine
    In the late 1990s we researched a story packed with all the paradoxes and questions just discussed (see the link above), as detailed in our The Stargate Conspiracy (1999, updated 2000). These events represent either the biggest and most concerted attempt yet at extraterrestrial intervention – or a criminal manipulation of the belief in it. Either way, it’s sensational and terrifying.

Andrija Puharich

The central character is the American Army physician and parapsychologist Andrija Puharich (1918-1995) who experimented with stimulating psychic abilities using hypnosis, psychoactive drugs and electrical devices. He was also obsessed with the possibility of psychic communication with non-human intelligences.

In 1948 – after being discharged from the army on medical grounds – Puharich created the Round Table Foundation in Maine, to carry out ostensibly private experiments with psychics such as Eileen Garrett and Peter Hurkos. The Foundation soon attracted wealthy backers, even including Henry A. Wallace, Vice President of the USA under Franklin D. Roosevelt, who funded Puharich through his Wallace Foundation. Another supporter was Ruth Forbes Young, from the stupendously rich Forbes family, and her husband, the ubiquitous inventor Arthur M. Young, besides Alice Bouverie, heiress to the Astor dynasty.

From research in the 1990s we now know Puharich’s Round Table Foundation was also covertly funded by the US Army. He himself recorded several visits from military top brass, including the head of psychological warfare research. So was it a front for military psi experiments on civilian psychics, with his discharge merely a cover?

Puharich was a passionate advocate of the military use of psi, presenting the paper: ‘An Evaluation of the Possible Usefulness of Extrasensory Perception in Psychological Warfare’ to the Pentagon in November 1952. He was redrafted the very next day…

But before taking up his duties, a seminal event occurred at the Round Table Foundation. Puharich’s team were working with the Indian channeler Dr. D.G. Vinod, who on New Year’s Eve 1952 declared, in trance, “We are Nine Principles and Forces,” going on to channel them. The Nine - (aka Council of Nine) described themselves as separate entities that function as one – claiming (with typical lack of modesty and lofty disdain for mere mortal grammar): “God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God. There is no God other than what we are together.” The communications continued for six months until Vinod’s return to India.

Deeper and Darker
    In parallel with the Vinod communications, from February 1953 until April 1955, Puharich was stationed at the Army’s Chemical Centre at Edgewood, Maryland – although he often returned to the Round Table Foundation. The exact nature of his duties remains unknown, but Edgewood was the Army’s research facility into both chemical and psychological warfare – and at that time it was involved with a joint project with the CIA’s notorious MK-ULTRA.[1] Puharich’s Army career certainly puts a different spin on the debut of the Nine.

In 1956 the extraterrestrial element was spliced to the story. In Mexico, Puharich and Arthur Young encountered Charles and Lillian Laughead (also of Dorothy Martin fame), who were working with a young man who claimed to be in psychic contact with aliens. The Laugheads sent Puharich messages from these ETs, containing cross-references to the earlier Vinod communications, apparently revealing that the same cosmic intelligences were contacting different people. (Emphasis mine.)

Uri Geller

In the 1960s Puharich devoted himself to parapsychological research and the development of patented medical devices. Then, in 1970, Puharich met Uri Geller in Israel, becoming convinced that his spoonbending and other talents were genuine. When he experimentally hypnotised Geller, the young Israeli channeled the entity ‘Spectra’, allegedly a conscious computer aboard a far-distant spaceship. Spectra said ETs had programmed Geller with his powers as a toddler, and effectively anointed him as a new Messiah for coming world changes, stating, “He is the only one for the next fifty years to come.”

When Puharich then asked the somewhat leading question, “Are you of the Nine Principles that once spoke through Dr Vinod?” Spectra unsurprisingly replied, “Yes.” It then confirmed that the Nine were behind UFOs, right from Kenneth Arnold’s seminal 1947 sighting.

Oddly Monotonous Miracles
    The hypnosis sessions and 'Spectra' channelings continued, while strange phenomena dogged Puharich and Geller. In what Colin Wilson calls “a confusion of oddly monotonous miracles”[2] machine-like voices spoke out of thin air, objects dematerialised and teleported (including Puharich’s dog – and once Geller himself). And several UFOs appeared over Tel Aviv and the Sinai desert.

However, although Geller confirms the paranormality, he distances himself from the channeling. And although Puharich seemed convinced that 'Spectra' and 'The Nine' were real, Geller calls them “a civilisation of clowns”[3] – a perfect description of the Ultraterrestrial/Cosmic Joker scenario.

Puharich arranged for Geller to be tested at SRI International, the Californian institute where CIA-backed ‘psychic spying’ research – most famously remote viewing – was being conducted. In fact, during our research for The Stargate Conspiracy Geller told us Puharich was working for the CIA when he visited Israel to evaluate him. Another associate of Puharich’s, the physicist Jack Sarfatti, also confirmed it. Given his background, Puharich would of course have been their ideal head-hunter.

Just as in the first contact with the Nine twenty years before we discover paranormal research secretly backed by military intelligencewhich again centres on channelling the Nine… Perfect symmetry – but what does it mean?

Exit the Messiahs
    Despite Puharich’s efforts to promote Geller as the Messiah of a new phase in human evolution, he bowed out in 1973, having risen to international superstardom. But the Nine continued to reach Puharich through new channellers. They seemed to forget they once declared Geller “the only one to come for the next fifty years.” First there was a young chef known only as ‘Bobby Horne’ who, hypnotised by Puharich, channeled the extraterrestrial ‘Corean’ – who agreed with Puharich’s suggestion that he/she/it was an emissary of the Nine. Horne was driven to the brink of suicide by the experience.

He was replaced by medium Phyllis Schlemmer who was appointed the Nine’s official ‘transceiver’, a position she maintained for the next twenty years. Her guide ‘Tom’, who she had assumed was the spirit of her grandfather, suddenly announced he was an extraterrestrial and one of the Ninenow the ‘Council of Nine’.

Phylis Schlemmer

Quote Phyllis came out of trance moaning and showing symptoms of intense physical pain, and when she regained normal consciousness her expression was fearful. Her eyes darted about as if she was following the movements of objects or entities invisible to the others. It was some time before she spoke, but eventually she turned to Andrija and asked him, 'Are you sure that we are dealing with the right people?' She had felt threatened, she said, on coming out of trance, by some creatures with black masks. "Briefing for the Landing on Planet Earth" Chapter 3
    After Geller’s departure, Puharich established a new research facility in New Jersey, ‘Lab Nine’. This became the focus for two related series of events.

First there was the mission of alerting the world to the Council of Nine’s existence and imminent return through mass landings of spaceships in the late 1970s. An important new player was the wealthy English baronet and spiritual seeker, Sir John Whitmore, a former racing driver.

There was a concerted effort to get the Nine’s message to a wider audience, besides enticing influential individuals to hear Schlemmer dispense their cosmic wisdom. They included scientists interested in the interface between quantum physics and consciousness besides members of super-rich families, politicians and writers.

Gene Roddenberry

But the biggest name was undoubtedly Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek, who was involved with the Nine in 1974 to ‘75. Clearly hoping to exploit his cult status, Puharich urged him to write a movie screenplay about the Nine, although it was never finished. How far Roddenberry believed in or trusted them is unclear.

Although it’s claimed that Roddenberry’s Lab Nine experiences had some influence over the first Star Trek movie and the Next Generation series a decade later (with its nine central characters), besides the Deep Space Nine spin-off, the series that undoubtedly reveals most about Roddenberry’s attitude to the Nine is his last, Earth: Final Conflict (1997-2002), produced after his death. This is set in the near future where an advanced alien race, the Taelon, arrive on Earth claiming to help mankind, but some humans are suspicious that they’re really bent on conquest…

Deep Space Nine

Roddenberry had turned the discarnate Nine into flesh-and-blood aliens – and the Taelon are ruled by a Synod or Council. Although the plot seemingly reflects his uncertainty about the Nine, since his death in 1991 Phyllis Schlemmer still claims he was unknowingly influenced by the Nine when creating the original Star Trek series.

However, it was in response to a question by Roddenberry that ‘Tom’ finally revealed his – and the Nine’s – real identity. He was none other than Atum, chief god of the ancient Egyptian ‘Great Ennead’, the nine gods and goddesses beloved of the pyramid builders. However, perhaps it should be pointed out that after Vinod’s first contact, Puharich had begun to study the Ennead.

The other project at Lab Nine was more disturbing. Using various techniques including hypnosis, he also got a group of children – the ‘Space Kids’ – to remote view political and military targets such as the Kremlin, and tried to make them channel alien intelligences.

Virtually nothing is known about this project. The only record consists of visitors’ comments, disturbingly noting that some of the kids were clearly traumatized by the experience. As this happened in parallel with the CIA-backed remote viewing programme, it seems a way of involving children without arousing suspicions. After all, which would you be most ok with: sending your kids to a cool camp to become the new Uri Geller – or waving them off into the care of the CIA and military somewhere secret?

In 1978 it all fell apart: Lab Nine mysteriously burned down, and Puharich fled to Mexico, claiming he was being targeted… by the CIA! Perhaps they feared revelations about the Space Kids through a scandal involving his associate Ira Einhorn, who was being investigated for the murder of his former girlfriend Holly Maddux (for which he was subsequently convicted). At the time of her disappearance, Maddux possessed papers relating to the Space Kids research. (Puharich returned to the USA three years later – odd for someone who feared assassination by the CIA – and continued his paranormal research, although apparently playing no further part in the Nine story. He died in 1995.)

Onwards and Downwards
    The Council of Nine continues its mission. Schlemmer/Tom’s 1992 book, The Only Planet of Choice, remains a New Age bestseller, and although no longer actively channeling the Nine, she still promotes their message. Given she had been in touch with these ‘ancient gods’ almost daily since 1975, her book of just under 400 pages is clearly somewhat selective.

Then the Nine entered the big time. In 1978 Whitmore introduced Englishwoman Jenny O’Connor to the Esalen Institute, the Californian centre for the alternative scene that attracted famous names from the worlds of art, entertainment, science and even politics. Incredibly, not only did the Nine give seminars at Esalen through her, but from 1979 until at least 1982 they effectively took over the Institute. In Esalen: America and the Religion of No Religion (2007), Jeffrey J. Kripal describes the founder Richard Price’s reliance on O’Connor: “Dick decided to ask Jenny and the Nine to help him make tough administrative decisions, which included firing and hiring individuals.” Esalen staff member and Price’s biographer Eric Erickson describes the Nine as “extraterrestrial hatchet men.” [4]

This period was particularly significant for Esalen. Many of those who attended O’Connor’s seminars became prominent in political circles both in America and the USSR (through the Institute’s Soviet Exchange Program), as Jack Sarfatti wrote (his emphasis):

Quote The fact remains… that a bunch of apparently California New Age flakes into UFOs and psychic phenomena, including myself, had made their way into the highest levels of the American ruling class and the Soviet Union and today run the Gorbachev Foundation.[5]
    It was through O’Connor that the Nine reached Washington, including the circles from which Al Gore – an unashamed fan of the paranormal – was to emerge. It isn’t known how much he was influenced by the Nine, but some of his associates – including his political mentor Senator Claiborne Pell – were certainly interested in their pronouncements. It’s a chilling thought that if Gore had become President, who – or what – would have influenced him?

Joking Apart
    The Nine represent the most concerted effort ever to manufacture and sell a system of belief based on extraterrestrial contact. Built up over five decades, it involved persuading prominent politicians and cultural leaders of their reality and impending return, besides attempting to make them known globally through books and movies. This campaign was most successful in the New Age subculture, which is still largely – and unquestioningly – in thrall to the Nine.

The Nine’s communications exhibit all the classic ambiguities and difficulties of alleged alien contact. At the very least they’re ‘anomalous’ – ostensibly extraterrestrial but laced with more traditional paranormality. And behind it all is the shadowy presence of government agencies. (Emphasis mine.)

The facts outlined above fit two different scenarios. The first – preferred by the Nine devotees – is that the Nine are genuinely advanced ETs who created the human species and guided its development, and who were worshipped as gods in ancient Egypt. And now humankind has reached a crisis point through its own folly, they are about to return to get us out of the mess and (somewhat contradictorily) to launch humanity into the next evolutionary level.

There are good reasons to doubt this explanation. Analysis of the Nine’s pronouncements reveals too many internal inconsistencies, besides often ridiculous historical and scientific errors. So what about the second scenario? Given Puharich’s sinister background, could the whole thing have been an experiment into the creation and manipulation of channeled contact? It is clear even from his own account that he directed the channeling, often asking leading questions of hypnotized channelers. And there is evidence suggesting that he also used chemical and electronic techniques.

Was it all just an experiment to see how apparent contact with non-human intelligences could be induced, manipulated and exploited? If so, what do we make of the evidence from the late 1970s of the concerted effort to construct a new religion centred on the Nine? Like every cult, however, true power would lie with the ‘priesthood’ led by Puharich and his cohorts.

But even that scenario, it seems to us, fails to cover the facts. There seems little doubt that something genuinely paranormal was happening. The British writer Stuart Holroyd, for example, was persuaded to write a book about the Nine – Prelude to the Landing on Planet Earth (1977) – after experiencing poltergeist-type activity in his house. This is harder to ascribe to CIA manipulation – unless we assume the CIA can induce paranormal events. And, of course, the Nine communications continued even after Puharich’s involvement, through several individuals. They include James J. Hurtak, Puharich’s second-in-command at Lab Nine and Carla Rueckert, a paranormal researcher who collaborated with him. Both produced books of channeled material from the same source – whatever that might have been. Hurtak’s The Keys of Enoch (1977) and Reuckert’s The Ra Material (1984) have both been New Age best sellers.

Puharich wrote, “I do not doubt that discarnate intelligences exist, any more than I doubt that finite carnate intelligences exist.”[6] But as someone who made a specific study of the subject, even becoming a kahuna, an initiate of Hawaiian shamanism, he must have known always to be on guard against trickster spirits – what Colin Wilson memorably called (in his introduction to Prelude to the Landing on Planet Earth) the “crooks and con men of the spirit world.”[7]

Perhaps Puharich was indeed directing events, but was experimenting as much on the Nine as he was on their human channels – trying to discover how to sort the wheat from the chaff among discarnate entities. Or maybe even (terrifying thought) to find out if the entities themselves can be manipulated and controlled. But if true, what would it mean for the involvement of the military and intelligence agencies? Are they trying to establish a relationship with such beings?

‘An Awful Lot of Trouble’
    If, as the evidence increasingly suggests, the CIA and military are not trying to suppress belief in alien contact but to encourage it, why would they? The assumption of most advocates of the Federal Hypothesis is that those agencies want to use the phenomenon and people’s belief in it as a smokescreen for their own covert purposes. In other words, if the CIA want us to think UFOs exist then the truth is that they don’t. But in our view, there is another even more unsettling reason: they want us to think UFOs are extraterrestrial nuts-and-bolts machines and the aliens are flesh-and-blood in order to divert attention from the reality that the real ‘aliens’ co-exist invisibly with us on the Earth – and are the source of all cases of high strangeness.

Jacques Vallée, one of the first to research the covert manipulation of the UFO scenario by official agencies, concluded: “someone is going to an awful lot of trouble to convince the world that we are threatened by beings from outer space.”8 But how does this fit in with his Magonian hypothesis? Vallée presented his most explicit statement of the big picture in the storyline of his 1996 novel Fastwalker (written with Tracy Tormé): a powerful group of human conspirators know that the UFO phenomenon is created by entities from a parallel world, but they aim to convince world leaders and the global population of the existence of ‘aliens’ – and then position themselves as the world’s go-betweens.

Which is basically our own view of the case of the Council of Nine: they have the stamp of the Ultraterrestrial all over them – clowns, conmen and cosmic jokers – but there is also the pernicious presence of very human agencies lurking in the background. The joke is on all those who follow the Ultraterrestrials, however they choose to manifest themselves or however their human allies choose to present them to us. But, as history has shown, it may be no laughing matter.
    SOURCE
    __________________Late Add__________________

Stargate Conspiracy -6-

Chris Thomas writes:
    Quote The Velon are also responsible for the following organizations:

Great White Brotherhood, Galactic Federation, Borealis, Masters From the Great White Lodge, Orion Empire, and Ashtar Command.

The Velon are a very determined race and have adopted many disguises in an attempt to fool people. These disguises include, but are not limited to:

The Galactic Council, Galactic Federation, Council of Nine, Ascended Masters, Ashtar Command, Mary Magdalene, the Christ Consciousness (Lord Sananda), Lord Metatron, Orions, Reptilians, Tall White Nordics, Watchers, Nephilim, Dracos, Ascended Sirians, Venusians, Saturnians and Angels.
    Note: Although the authors of the Stargate Conspiracy have somewhat of a different take on exactly who the 'Nine' were. It should be pointed out that Chris Thomas' research points out that of the six sub-races of Velon, it is the Hathor that have consistently portrayed & linked themselves to Ancient Egyptian gods & the lore of that era.
    Last edited by turiya; 7th August 2017 at 00:28.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), kat (26th June 2015), Meggings (4th July 2015), Nasu (11th August 2017), Sammy (11th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #552
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here where I live in Canada the local tv station is playing the original Star Trek series on PRIME TIME for 2 hours every night. One of tonight's episodes was titled DOOMSDAY.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kat For This Post:

turiya (27th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #553
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kat (here)
    Here where I live in Canada the local tv station is playing the original Star Trek series on PRIME TIME for 2 hours every night. One of tonight's episodes was titled DOOMSDAY.
    Hi Kat - I could happily live with that...

25. Link to Post #554
    Thanks

Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT), involves inducing an individual into a Somnambulistic State of Trance... to receive Channeled Messages from ETs

Dolores Cannon's "Source of All Knowledge" another name for Andrija Puharich's "Council of Nine" ?

Dolores Cannon has been conducting hypnotherapy since the 1960s and has developed a trademarked hypnosis approach called the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT). Using QHHT, Dolores utilizes the deepest level of trance, what she has called the somnambulistic level. At this level she claims to be able to delve into the deepest recesses of a person’s mind, and it is while there that she’s made some fairly radical contacts.

Apparently, while working on this somnambulistic level, entities are able to step into Dolores’ patients in order to provide her with copious amounts of so-called "unknown", or "lost information". She goes into depth about this lost information in all of her books, and particularly in her series called The Convoluted Universe (volumes 1, 2 and 3, respectively).

In these books Dolores comes into contact with groups of what most would call ET Aliens, and these aliens provide her with mass amounts of knowledge ranging from Atlantis to the pyramids to the significance of crop circles. Whether this information is entirely accurate is yet quite questionable. - source link

Dolores claims to have contact with what she calls "The Source of all Knowledge". She says:
    Quote " I didn't know what to call it, because it started to come through all the people I was working with. Then I found a way to call it in. You may want to call it the "OverSoul, the Higher Self, the Higher Consciousness", but it is so big, so huge - it has the answer to everything. And it has tremendous power. And this is what I contact when I'm doing the therapy.

I've done thousands & thousands of people. And so if I'm getting the same information and the same contacts through these people, you know I had to discover something. I call it the 'subconscious'. 'They' say, "We don't care what you call us, we'll work with you." But, when I found out when I got into it, information was coming through the clients I was working with. I don't interrupt the session, but when something is needed - a new theory that I have to know about, or new information - 'They' just interrupt the session and tell me, "Dolores, this is what you need to know for your next book."

I call them 'They', I don't know what else to call them. 'They' say that they are a 'group' [think 'Council of Nine' here]. And the information just pours out of the people I work with.
    Source video: Dolores Cannon: The Convoluted Universe
    Characteristics Described When Induced
    into a Somnabulistic State of Trance Giving Rise to
    What Dolores Describes as the "Subconscious"

A series of fascinating changes occur, both in the individual hypnotized and the surrounding environment, once communication is established and the "subconscious" is present. The first observable change is a dramatic rise in the level of energy in the room, with those present often describing feelings of euphoria and intense excitement. Without exception, a feeling of both immense power and immense love is experienced by all in attendance. (source - Characteristics of the Subconsious)

In the Presence of ETs:
    Euphoria & Unconditional Love Often Felt

Last edited by turiya; 7th August 2017 at 00:31.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Elainie (30th October 2015), Gardener (29th June 2015), kat (4th July 2015), Nasu (11th August 2017), Sammy (13th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #555
    Thanks

Hi everyone.

I think both Simon and Chris have contributes vastly and unreservedly humanity and the awakening processes. I am a big fan of both. They may get some stuff wrong. So what? It doesnt detract from our mission here on Earth. I would like to point out that examining very word may be a fruitless exercise. I have been following OSHO and what he was saying on his youtube clips, he was from the 70s, and he does say some things that are still relevant today. the important bits are in this clip: 1st 5-6 minutes.

JT

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Basho (7th March 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), turiya (1st July 2015)

29. Link to Post #556
    Thanks

Thanks for the thread bump, Lancet, especially since you've stumbled across the greatest flowering in human intelligence.

And you ask:
    Quote "So what?" I would like to point out that examining [every] word may be a fruitless exercise.
    ANSWER: If you have been following Osho's teachings, then you must have come across him saying "anything can be a meditation".
    Running can be a meditation.

"You will not think of running as a meditation, but runners sometimes have felt a tremendous experience of meditation. They were surprised, because they were not looking for it — who thinks that a runner is going to experience the divine? — but it has happened, and now running is becoming more and more a new kind of meditation.

It can happen in running. If you have ever been a runner, if you have enjoyed running in the early morning when the air is fresh and young and the whole world is coming back out of sleep, awakening, and you were running and your body was functioning beautifully, and the fresh air, and the new world again born out of the darkness of the night, and everything singing all around, and you were feeling so alive.... A moment comes when the runner disappears; there is only running. The body, mind and soul start functioning together; suddenly an inner orgasm is released.

Runners have sometimes come accidentally on the experience of the fourth, turiya, although they will miss it because they will think it was just because of running that they enjoyed the moment; that it was a beautiful day, that the body was healthy and the world was beautiful, and it was just a certain mood. They will not take note of it. But if they take note of it, my own observation is that a runner can come close to meditation more easily than anybody else. Jogging can be of immense help, swimming can be of immense help. All these things have to be transformed into meditations.

Jogging, dancing, swimming – anything can be a meditation. My definition of meditation is: whenever your body, mind and soul are functioning together in rhythm it is meditation, because it will bring the fourth [turiya] in."
    SOURCE: Osho, The Book of Wisdom, Talk #23
    So, this particular thread is my meditation.

Just because it doesn't fit in with your idea of what a meditation should be ... then, yes, "So What?" goes back to you.

Best regards,
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 25th January 2016 at 19:05.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Basho (7th March 2017), Gardener (1st July 2015), kat (4th July 2015), Nasu (11th August 2017), Sammy (13th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #557
    Thanks

turiya,
    thank you for your thoughts.

I think you are most kind and sharp witted and intelligent. You are pointing out the differences in what other people have experienced and want to share. Why use the word rebuttal ? - for that word signifies one knows something the other doesn't. Surely both are right or wrong or one is or isn't. I am merely pointing out that in fact we may never truly know from others, we must seek from within.

"They mean well to guide, as imperfect as they may be" is what I am saying, but please do not take their statements to be some kind of certainty. Anyhow both Simon and Chris have qualified their what they say as things which the reader or listener must verify and not take wholesale.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Peace.

JT

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Nasu (11th August 2017), turiya (3rd July 2015)

33. Link to Post #558
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    turiya,
    thank you for your thoughts.

I think you are most kind and sharp witted and intelligent. You are pointing out the differences in what other people have experienced and want to share. Why use the word rebuttal ? - for that word signifies one knows something the other doesn't. Surely both are right or wrong or one is or isn't. I am merely pointing out that in fact we may never truly know from others, we must seek from within.

"They mean well to guide, as imperfect as they may be" is what I am saying, but please do not take their statements to be some kind of certainty. Anyhow both Simon and Chris have qualified their what they say as things which the reader or listener must verify and not take wholesale.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Peace.

JT
    "Rebuttal" means "countering"... 'refuting by offering a contrary contention or argument'
    I am simply providing a rebuttal by offering an opposing view that is provided with the material that is contained within the books, essay, interviews of Chris Thomas. I am not a 'believer' of anything, whether said or written by others. This does not prevent me from observing that various statements made by two people are in opposition to each other.

Perhaps, you may be clearly pointing something out, here. Because 'rebuttal' implies one has taken a side of an argument. 'Juxtaposition' goes beyond taking just-a-position. 'Juxtaposition' - Juxtaposition is an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast.

This is probably more correct to say in what I am doing with this Simon Parkes & Chris Thomas stuff. Here is another 'Just-a-Position'... er... I mean 'Juxtaposition'...

CHRIS THOMAS & SIMON PARKES
    On the Human Soul and Other Alien Species

Last edited by turiya; 25th January 2016 at 19:23.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

donsan (4th July 2015), Gardener (3rd July 2015), kat (4th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #559
    Thanks

Abductions:
    Military in Collaboration with ETs

Published July 8, 2015
    This video contains an early candid interview with Barbara Lamb as she discusses, in part, the reported abductions during regression hypnotherapy session of the military seemingly working with some of the ETs when the abduction has taken place.
    Last edited by turiya; 8th July 2015 at 20:21.

36. Link to Post #560
    Thanks

The film focuses on the people — those who have had their lives both torn apart and transformed by this experience. Real people looking for real answers. Harvard psychiatrist John Mack, a leading researcher in the alien encounter phenomenon, meets some of the people who claim to have had these experiences.

When a person is confronted by something that is so powerful, so indescribably outside the realm of everyday life, it forces a reexamination of everything previously taken for granted.

Touched - Encounters with Alien Life Forms 1/5

Touched - Encounters with Alien Life Forms 2/5

Touched - Encounters with Alien Life Forms 3/5

Touched - Encounters with Alien Life Forms 4/5

Touched - Encounters with Alien Life Forms 5/5

[/video]
    Last edited by turiya; 9th July 2015 at 02:50.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Post:

Gardener (9th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst 1 18 28 32 LastLast