+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast

Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Just to say thank you Turiya for posting these interviews with Chris Thomas. After a couple of years watching, listening and reading Chris Thomas work my BS detector has not gone off once, as Flash said 'a breath of fresh air'. I also am firmly of the 'opinion' we are rising towards the advent of something quite different where it becomes increasingly more difficult for the warring factions to implement their agenda, and considerably more apocalyptic exposure of evil in all its forms.

I wish I could say 'I KNOW' but I can't, not yet; though I am quietly confident.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Ealiss (12th February 2014), FireHorse (27th October 2013), Flash (25th October 2013), golden lady (25th October 2013), onawah (7th November 2013), turiya (25th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Wonderful metaphysical-historyonics

all told with entertaining gymnastic fictional flare

with respect:
    thats my gut response
    until otherwise experientially realized

and so it is
    Last edited by Hazel; 25th October 2013 at 15:32.

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

The Fourteenth Faction, The Velon & The Akashic
    Part5: The Give-Away: A Method for Clearing the Body in Preparation for Total Soul Reintegration

People really need to understand more than anything else is:
    We are not a body who has a soul, but a soul that has constructed a body.

Click to Listen

Interview Part5
    The Give-Away

RS: How did you come to find that you could do something like ‘psychic surgery’?

CT: I came across a situation where it felt to me that I could do something to help somebody in a healing sense. And I did, much to my amazement. And so I thought I better find out about this & see what it’s about, and started investigating it. And started pushing my abilities. I set myself goals. And my Higher Self would send me clients who would push me in that direction. So they would push my abilities all the time.

So, I don’t go into a trance state, or anything like that. I always wanted to be totally aware of what I am doing & what is going on. That’s how I work with people, I can see inside people’s bodies like MRI Scan in real time. That’s like what I can do with it – I read the energy patterns within the body. I can lift out an organ, if you like, and locate it in my mind 360 degrees to see what’s going on with it and what’s going wrong. And so, I’ve made conscious choices all the way through my healing career, to move in directions, and to do things that I wanted to do.

RS: Let’s say your looking at someone who is hurt, and you see the damage to an area, you see the energy pattern is out of sorts. What mechanism do you use to put it right again?

CT: Well, for example, somebody in your situation with your broken wrist, I would have sent you off to ‘Casualty’ & would say “go & get it sacked.” Because its difficult to build energy patterns that would reproduce a splint. So, when you have a broken bone situation, then you need physical restraints to hold the bone back in its proper position.

Apart from that, then virtually anything else can be done energetically. By working with the energy patterns within the body, where there is an illness or a problem, there is a deficiency of energy. What a healer does is to reconstruct that energy, so instead of it being deficient, it’s made whole again. So that creates the healing to work.

The biggest problem is stopping the problem coming back. And this is why we wrote the “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Body” book, is to say to people, “well this is what causes the problem in the first place’. No matter what kind of healing you have – medical, homeopathic, herbal or energy healing, the problem is going to come back unless you address the root cause.

And so, that’s why we wrote that book, was to say to people, “You can work out the root cause. So, not only do you heal yourself of your symptom, but you heal yourself of what caused it in the first place.” When we saw people as clients, and I hate to say this, we actually had a 99 percent success rate. And 97 percent of that was with a single appointment.

So, it can be done. There’s no reason why anybody can do it. It’s a question of application. And working out what the root cause is. Once you know what the root cause is, then you can deal with it, and you can stop any problem coming back.

RS: It seems to me it’s a disruption of the energy flow, or a discord in the multiple patterning of energies. So, you’re just putting things back into harmony, so the energy can flow properly, right?

CT: Essentially that, yeah.

RS: You’re not the first healer I met that knows this stuff, I find it amazing that so few people seem to be aware of this innate ability that should use as opposed to the current system, which is falling out of favor with a lot of people right now. Its actually insane.

CT: It doesn’t work either, most people die of medical treatment than anything else, literally. It’s a fact. If in schools we taught Einstein’s theory of relativity properly, which is that everything is energy, all matter is energy. If people understood that, then you would make a massive shift in the understanding of yourself & how you see yourself & how you see the world.

People really need to understand more than anything else is that, we are not a body who has a soul, and what we are is a soul that has constructed a body. By making that shift in your mind, you start to understand how the energy patterns within the body works, and how the body itself works, how the organs work, how the interact & were made.

The average soul of a human being contains something like 50 dimensions of energy. That’s how big we are. It is a lot. And, that is a phenomenal amount of energy. And that is what is available to us. If we can go through this process of bringing it back into the body, then we can become anything we want to be, literally. All we need to do is clear the emotions out. Because all the emotions are stored in the organs need to come out so we can literally make room for the Higher Self to get into the body.

RS: You said this is the key to soul reintegration. So, how does one purge oneself of emotions that are blocking the process of soul reintegration? How would that happen?

CT: Okay, there is a nice, very simple exercise you can use. Its called ‘The Give-Away’. I’ll explain this one briefly. What you do is take a sheet of old newspaper & a couple of pencils & you sit down with your pencil in your hand & you start to write on the newspaper. And what you do is to write to somebody that has upset you. Could be a boss, a parent, could be a partner, whatever – write to them, write to them saying exactly what you feel about the situation that you are in with them, the problems they caused you, that sort of thing. What you are doing is getting the emotions onto the paper. Now, because its on newspaper in pencil, you cannot read it back, its physically impossible. Because if you read it back, you are taking that emotion back in. So, what this exercise does is literally give away the emotion to the newspaper. Once you start writing, you will be amazed at how much rubbish you are actually holding on to. Because you can think of an event or person, or a situation… your car breaks down, you can write to your car, your water pipe breaks, you can write to the water pipe about how annoyed you are for it breaking. That sort of thing.

But when it comes to people, if you start writing, to your father, your boss, uncle George, whatever, what you find is that there are other emotions entangled within that & they will start to flow out of your system, as well. So, just keep on writing. You might start writing to one person, but in the end you, you will find that you are writing a dozen different people because there are similar emotions connected around that one person or one event.

Basically, what you need to do is to go through this writing exercise, this ‘Give-Away’ exercise, many, many times, because if you finish a piece of writing, and then you think back on the event that you were writing about & you still feel emotions connected to it, then you haven’t cleared those emotions fully. You need to go over it again.

And, the best thing to do, when you’ve finished a piece of writing – say, you’ve come to the end of your sheet of newspaper – is rip it up, and if you can, burn it, or trash it somewhere. If there’s not a way to burn it, then trash it somewhere, but rip it up & get rid of it, preferably by burning, because fire, in itself, is quite cleansing, but not everybody got somewhere where they can set fire to things, set the sprinklers off… or the fire alarm.

RS: Some people say… I’ve heard that burying it, if you can’t burn it, then burying it is another way.

CT: No, no, because if you bury it, then you’re putting those emotions into the ground.

RS: Oh, you don’t want to give it to the Earth – no.

CT: You don’t want to do that.

RS: Okay, never mind.

CT: You’re making a shrine of it. You’re making a shrine of those emotions.

RS: Alright – never mind.

CT: You just need to get rid of it, get it out of your life. Put it somewhere you don’t know where it is. So, when you put it in the trash, the trash man is going to get rid of it, its gone, you don’t know where it is. If you burn it, all you’re left with is the ash – everything is gone.

If you bury it in the ground, you’re making a shrine. You’re saying I know I’ve done this, but I want to hang on to it.

RS: I see, okay.

CT: Its almost as bad as reading it back.

RS: Okay, thank you for clarifying that, Chris.

CT: But its brilliant. It an immensely powerful tool. It sounds like its never ever going to work. Most people are very resistant to it, to start with, until they try it. And then, the normal reaction is, “I didn’t realize I was hanging onto so much rubbish. I feel so much lighter & cleaner than I’ve ever felt in my life.

RS: I’ve actually experienced that when I was having an emotional crisis, while I was in Indonesia in 2004. And I was having flashbacks on some of the trauma that went on in my childhood, and I recognized that I needed to write a letter to my mother & father, who I was no longer speaking to at that point. So I was still carrying around that emotion around with me. So, I wrote this letter to the both of them knowing that they probably were not going to respond back in the way I had hoped. But, it wasn’t about them, it was about me purging myself of those toxic emotions. And, not only did it heal me, bring my wife & son together, but over time, it actually initiated a process of healing between myself & my parents. And we actually became a lot closer, simply by writing this letter saying, “Look, I forgive you for whatever you’ve done, going forward, I hope you’ll forgive me. And it was just incredibly cathartic, Chris.

CT: Yes, it is. I am pleased that kind of language worked for, because what we normally advise to people is to swear as much as you possibly can. Express it in the most powerful terms you can think of.

RS: LOL… emotionally, instead of intellectually… yes, I agree.

CT: Its what your getting onto the paper, you’re saying what really, really feel about that person or the events that another person brought about. So you’re expressing your emotions as forcefully as possible. So this isn’t a question of, “Oh, gosh, I wish you hadn’t done that to me.” You know, “You blank… blank… blank!” …whatever, put that on the paper, use those kind of terms.

RS: It was an abject lesson in forgiveness. Because I was not only forgiving them, I was forgiving myself, whether or not they were going to participate in that process. The fact that I initiated it really was incredibly empowering, it was like…

CT: Its huge isn’t it?

RS: It is because it was like what was stuck inside me, I couldn’t… I tried… believe me… I tried the normal route of psycho-therapy, medication… and I got to tell you… it was abysmal, it didn’t help me at all.

CT: Yes.

RS: So that’s when I came to that conclusion. And you know, I’m watching these people get washed away in a tidal wave (Indonesia, 2004), and metaphorically, it felt to me that I was drowning in a tidal wave of emotion that I just couldn’t seem to get around it. And so I was desperately trying think, “How do I resolve this?” and that was the answer that came.

CT: Look at it this way: If you go to a psychiatrist, or psychologist, or a counselor, whatever, to get you to talk about it. And so, you’re listening to yourself talking about the problem, so you’re just recycling, taking it back in again & again, and you’re not clearing, you’re just recycling it.

RS: Right. And, that’s why at some point I gave up on that, because I could see it wasn’t working. It just wasn’t working for me, anyway... I am glad that we’ve had this conversation because there’s a record of it. I don’t know how long the digital age is going to last. But I know this little conversation here is going to… – Its like throwing a pebble into the pond – it ripples out across the planet.

CT: Hopefully, yeah.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:41.

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have to say that we cannot "believe" CT anymore than any other source.
    To "believe" in what another says, is an attempt to take a shortcut, a shortcut which bypasses/avoids finding out for oneself from one's own experience. In other words, "to believe" is that which is borrowed information taken as true.

However, what someone else says, which comes from their experience, can be used, filed away, and later referenced, in order to verify that which is found from one's own experience.

In listening, or reading, what another experiences, there is the possibility of that which is said, & that which is heard, will be entirely two distinctly different things from what was actually experienced by the experiencer. For, the original, so to say, will get 'lost in translation'. And that can occur at basically two points. (1) The translation which occurs when the writer/speaker finds the chosen words to express that experience; and (2) the translation which occurs when that which is said is taken in by the one that receives that information, a.k.a. that which is interpreted by the listener / reader.

In both cases, the actual event is neither that which is being told about, nor is it that which is read about, or listened to. As, in the latter case, emotional baggage will interfere with, or act as a filter that can distort what is being said.

Pay attention to what one's inner voice is saying. Be dedicated for clearing the way to a greater understanding of possibility.
    The information that Chris provides in the 'Give-Away', it is a good method for clearing away the emotional baggage that would prevent one from experiencing for oneself that which he speaks, and writes about. Clear the garbage, and the intuitive sense becomes greater.

I believe we can bifurcate the present stream and change timelines at any moment to a new condition. We do create in the present what is seen in the future. That is something to consider reading and hearing every sentence from a source of information.
    Clearing the emotional garbage from the bodymind mechanism will also remove the conditioned reflex response that is held within that mechanism, allowing for one to move more easily beyond habitualized patterns of behavior that one has lived with, for perhaps, most of one's life. In other words, clearing the emotions allows for the possibility for a greater number of free choices to be made in creating a possible future for oneself.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:44.

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FireHorse (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    It seems this article belongs on this thread...

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker
    By Cameron Day, on August 23rd, 2013

No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides. This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again.

Planet Earth and much of our corner of the universe has been under a spell for a very long time, a spell which casts doubt within our minds about whether or not we are connected with the Infinite Source of all creation. The spell causes us to feel alone, vulnerable and isolated – cast out from the Heavenly Realms into a cruel, dog-eat-dog world. This spell is pure fiction, a deception of the highest order, but it has taken hold deeply on this and other worlds.

Intrinsic within this holographic spell is the notion that duality and polarity are natural aspects of life, and that we must serve one side of duality or the other. This elegantly simple binary imprint has become so prominent that we have lost sight of the larger holographic spell that spawned it. Indeed, we have lost sight of the hologram all together, and come to believe that it is the sum total of reality.

Humans have been conditioned to worship the holographic deception and the agents that perpetuate it. This hologram has been called Maya by the Hindus, and the Gnostics referred to it as the Corrupt Demiurge. I find this term a highly accurate description, and from the point forward I will refer to it as the corrupt demiurge...
    Hello, turiya and all others that have posted on this thread. I am NEW here but, have been digging around on the subject of Chris Thomas...

I've read several of Cameron Day's posts and listened to a couple of his MP3s. The problem I have found with Cameron is he's very much into Archons and the Demiurge. According to my readings (Cameron's and others), the Demiurge is the "God" of the Old Testament and he is an insane reptilian. The Archons are his companions, tadpole-like critters that supposedly resemble baby Greys (as best as I can gather). These Archons are an "infection" and mess with human's heads.

Now, enter Chris Thomas. Chris Thomas has mentioned the Reptilian(s) and the Archons, and they are not here, anymore. They came into our Universe from another Universe and had the ability to remove free will (energy patterns). They were removed from this Universe, he has stated.

I would love clarification on the Demiurge/Reptilian/Archon thing. Chris says they are gone. Cameron (and others) claim they are still here.

Can anyone offer more information? Can Chris be contacted about this (Herbert, you appear to have his ear...)?

Thank you!

FireHorse
    Hi FireHorse,

FireHorse wrote:
    Quote I would love clarification on the Demiurge/Reptilian/Archon thing. Chris says they are gone. Cameron (and others) claim they are still here.
    Sorry, I didn't get back to you right away on this... I've been pretty preoccupied with transposing the Robert Stanley interview into a written format. And, I found within that interview that Chris does bring up Cameron Day's article, "Why I am No Longer a Lightworker", in which he states that the "Demiurge" that Cameron Day uses is, in fact, the same as what Chris Thomas calls the Velon. According to Chris Thomas, the Velon (Demiurge) have been evicted from this planet & solar system, but still have the ability to effect human beings through their use of channeled messages & material.

You have raised a good question, though, to ask Chris Thomas directly...
    Since the Archons were mentioned in the early writings of the Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets, is there a connection between what are called "Archons" and what Chris has identified as Velon, or were they part of the Fourteenth Faction?

Chris speaks of those +30,000 souls, who were on their way to Earth, and had been "infected" with Fourteen Faction energies, with the sudden manifestation of the wormhole that connected their universe with ours. And, as Chris points out, those "infected" souls started to show up on Earth beginning with Alexander the Great & his attempt to conquer the world, followed by the Romans & later the Vatican.

From this I would suspect that the Archons are more a part of the Velon agenda - in particular, with those that traveled back in time (who later got trapped there, because they effectively altered the future) to effect the history of human beings through the implanting/dictating their Annunaki Fantasy story to a Sumerian tablet maker. That story, embedded within the Sumerian clay tablets, was later to be found by archeologists, and then Zecharia Sitchin would later play a key role in its translation - i.e. its been indicated that he actually received channeled messages from an Annunaki entity who had "helped" him with translating those writings.

In other words, all references to Archons, should be understood to mean the Velon. It is a very good question to pose to Chris Thomas, as I haven't yet heard him address this particular subject matter directly. I am just going through the Red Ice Creations Hour2 of the interview with Chris, and I would be surprised if Henrik Palmgren didn't bring this particular thing up.

In that Robert Stanley Chris Thomas interview, Chris also clarifies from where the idea of a Reptilian race(s) had come from. He states that the only Reptilian race he's come across that is recorded within the Akashic is not from this Universe, but connected with the Fourteenth Faction, who came here from an altogether different universe. They have been forcefully evicted from this Universe (as of 2002), and sent back to their own, which is now in the process of going through a complete collapse back into source... (this is also the reason, according to Chris, why we are presently seeing why black holes appear to be collapsing).

Hope this helps...
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:46.

7. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides. This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again...

Hello, turiya and all others that have posted on this thread. I am NEW here but, have been digging around on the subject of Chris Thomas...

I've read several of Cameron Day's posts and listened to a couple of his MP3s. The problem I have found with Cameron is he's very much into Archons and the Demiurge. According to my readings (Cameron's and others), the Demiurge is the "God" of the Old Testament and he is an insane reptilian. The Archons are his companions, tadpole-like critters that supposedly resemble baby Greys (as best as I can gather). These Archons are an "infection" and mess with human's heads.

Now, enter Chris Thomas. Chris Thomas has mentioned the Reptilian(s) and the Archons, and they are not here, anymore. They came into our Universe from another Universe and had the ability to remove free will (energy patterns). They were removed from this Universe, he has stated.

I would love clarification on the Demiurge/Reptilian/Archon thing. Chris says they are gone. Cameron (and others) claim they are still here.

Can anyone offer more information? Can Chris be contacted about this (Herbert, you appear to have his ear...)?

Thank you!

FireHorse
    Hi FireHorse,

FireHorse wrote:
    Quote I would love clarification on the Demiurge/Reptilian/Archon thing. Chris says they are gone. Cameron (and others) claim they are still here.
    Sorry, I didn't get back to you right away on this... I've been pretty preoccupied with transposing the Robert Stanley interview into a written format. And, I found within that interview that Chris does bring up Cameron Day's article, "Why I am No Longer a Lightworker", in which he states that the "Demiurge" that Cameron Day uses is, in fact, the same as what Chris Thomas calls the Velon. According to Chris Thomas, the Velon (Demiurge) have been evicted from this planet & solar system, but still have the ability to effect human beings through their use of channeled messages & material.

Since the Archons were mentioned in the early writings of the Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets, is there a connection between what are called "Archons" and what Chris has identified as Velon, or were they part of the Fourteenth Faction?

Hope this helps...
    turiya

Greetings, Turiya! Thank you for touching base and revisiting this specific issue. I also understand busy.

The Archons also show up somewhere else...in the Nag Hammadi Codices (a library of Gnostic texts discovered in Upper Egypt in 1945). Have you ever heard of John Lash?

Synopses from his Coast to Coast AM interviews...

From 07-07-13:
    Quote Scholar and mythologist John Lash introduced the term "Archons" to the public 12 years ago. In the latter half of the show, he discussed the specific beings the word refers to, and the ancient cosmological events which may provide direction toward a solution to the woes of the human race. Culling his interpretations from the ancient Gnostic texts called the Nag Hammadi, he characterized the Archons as predatory inorganic ETs that come in two types-- a "neonate" with a large head and spindly arms (what we think of as the Greys), and a "draconic" or Reptilian type. The Gnostics warn that the Archons have introduced into the human mind a delusional belief system under the cover of the Judeo-Christian religion, so they can enslave humanity, Lash revealed.

The lie that the Archons want us to believe is that they are our creators-- it was actually the mother Earth Sophia who created us, Lash suggested. According to material from the ancient mystery schools, in the core of the galaxy, Sophia and another Aeon (god being) were like scientists or artists who designed the human genome. "And then they allowed that genomic plasma to be propagated out into the galactic arms to arise in different worlds and planetary systems," he said. But in her travels, Sophia impacted the matter of the galactic limbs, and accidentally created the Archons, he added.
    From 07-02-09:
    Quote A lifelong student of world mythology and the pre-Christian Mysteries, John Lash discussed the ancient Gnostic texts known as the Nag Hammadi, as well as the Gaia Hypothesis, Archons, origins, and calendars. In studying ancient cultures such as those of Egypt, he realized their astronomical and building knowledge stemmed from inner resources rather than technology, and many of their myths were based around an interface between the sky and the human mind.

The Archons, referred to in the Nag Hammadi, are inorganic entities that preceded humankind and live off planet. They can interact deceptively with humans as mind parasites, in a manner that is similar to reports of ET encounters and abductions, he detailed. Yet, there are also said to be benevolent Archons who defected from the main group, and live in the atmosphere of the sun. Known as "paralemptors," they may play a role in receiving people when they die, Lash said.

He sees 2012 as a horizon point for the end of the great 26,000-year cosmic cycle of precession, but according to his research, the actual end date for this cycle doesn't arrive until 2216. In speaking about Earth's origin, he shared an account from the Nag Hammadi texts, about how a power spike exists in the center of our galaxy, and from there a plume shot out into the galactic limb where our solar system is located. This plume or "serpent of light" was the living entity known as Sophia, who willed the Earth into being. Lash also discussed his work adapting some of Jack Kerouac's novels into screenplays, including the Harry Potter-like Doctor Sax.
    From 02-16-06:
    Quote Scholar and mythologist John Lash shared revelations about aliens and UFOs that he gleaned from his research of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi texts. The Scrolls, he said, were written by an apocalyptic sect and contained numerous descriptions on the "hardware" side-- sightings of crafts and close encounters. The aliens were also written about in a positive light.

In contrast, in the Nag Hammadi texts, written by Gnostics, intrusive encounters and abductions are highlighted, with predatory aliens known as "Archons." Described as "draconic," these entities were said to not be of Earth, yet hail from our planetary system.The text explicitly warns of the Archons implanting divisive religious ideologies into the populace for their own purposes-- a situation he sees being played out today.

Lash outlined Nine Theories of ET Contact which encompass various ways of comprehending ufology. Among the paradigms he presented: The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, which suggests our government cut a deal to trade access to advanced technology for the right for ETs to conduct experiments on humans and animals. The Mind Control Hypothesis, as exemplified by Jacques Vallee, which posits that UFO phenomena is real "but not in the sense that it appears to be." And the Benevolent Hypothesis, which assumes "space brothers" are here to helpfully intervene and initiate humanity into a higher evolution.
    From 03-19-05:
    Quote John Lash, an author, teacher, and lifelong student of world mythology, discussed what the Gnostics, a group of ancient pagan initiates, knew about aliens. According to Lash, the Gnostics had a sophisticated level of psychic awareness and practiced remote viewing of aliens. Unfortunately, much of their knowledge was lost because of a "massive and deliberate" destruction of their writings, he said.

Among the surviving near-original pagan writings are the Nag Hammadi documents, which Lash claims refer explicitly to an alien species called the Archons. Lash described the Archons as "inorganic beings" that arose from a "plasmatic surge from the galactic core." The ancients believed the Archons were a predatory species that could "take away souls by theft," which Lash proposed was the equivalent to modern-day alien abduction.

Lash said the Archons are still here today, but we need not fear them. As evidence, Lash quoted a passage from the Gnostic text, The Second Apocalypse of James: "They will not rule over you. They do not have dominion over the Earth. They were not your creators, but they are in the solar system with you and you must face up to their existence."
    Archons are also referred to by Jonathan Zap & Alex Grey (C2C AM 08-14-06), Cobra & Rob Potter (C2C AM 01-08-13) and Robert Stanley, himself, mentions them (C2C AM 04-29-13) in relation to "Jinn":
    Quote In the latter half, ufologist and editor of Unicus Magazine, Robert Stanley, argued that Middle-Eastern shadow beings called the 'jinn' may be related to terrorism and acts of violence. The legend of the jinn (genie) in a bottle dates back to King Solomon, who was said to have found a way to bind the entities, and get them to do his bidding. They were allegedly instrumental in the building of King Solomon's Temple, he said. According to Middle Eastern lore, everyone has a jinn assigned to them, and the supernatural beings can be benevolent, neutral or evil. Stanley compared the jinn to fallen angels, and noted that in Islam, "Shaitan" (like Satan) commands an army of demons or jinn who tempt humans to sin.

Historically, there are descriptions of jinn-like entities across many different cultures, and it's only in the West that they've been dismissed as fictional, he commented. Stanley characterized their mode of action as like an infection from mental parasites, such as the Archons described in the Book of Enoch, who feed on negative energy. "They're non-physical but they have a physical effect on us through the energies in our body...and they can literally manipulate us into doing things for their benefit," he remarked. More of Stanley's thoughts on this topic are posted here.
    You have captured my confusion. Are "Archons" the Fourteenth Faction or are they Velon? Can a Velon pass itself off as an Archon if they are truly gone? I think Chris mentioned that the Velon were aware of the Fourteenth Faction but, were unaffected by them.

I would really love for this to be covered completely.

Thanks, Turiya!

~FireHorse

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Gardener (28th October 2013), turiya (29th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

CHRIS THOMAS RED ICE RADIO INTERVIEW
    April 11, 2013
    (Hour1 Part1)

(Click to Listen)

For whoever has an interest, I started to transpose the April 11, 2013 interview that Chris Thomas had with Red Ice Creations' Henrik Palmgren... for the purpose of making a written record of it, since Red Ice hasn't done it, as of yet.
    Below is what comes from the first 22 minutes of that interview:

__________________Interview Hour1 Part1__________________

Chris: For the last 30 or so years I’ve been working as a psychic surgeon, and at the time, actively researching through the Akashic to find out about human history, how humans have progressed & worked. Its been an interesting journey.

Henrik: Well I bet, that sounds a real interesting journey. So how did you figure that out along the way, in terms of the Akashic records? Was there something that you had knowledge about beforehand or did you have to look into this, and do research on it, etc.?

Chris: Really, it was talking to other people – psychic mediums, whatever – to try to find out the kinds of information that they could access, and the processes that they went through. And, fairly quickly after I started looking at it seriously. It was more a self-realization, I think, that it was direct to the Akashic. And then, with further discussions with other psychics & mediums, they basically confirmed that it is what I was doing was this… a direct connection, in other words, I didn’t need an intermediary between me & the Akashic. I could access it directly.

Henrik: Like a psychic, in other words, you could tap into it. So, in terms of the whole ET question & other life forms, and kind of the situation of the human race, overall, & the bigger picture. Is this something, then, that you’ve, basically, haven’t had any direct experience of these things – you’re tapping into the Akashic Record & that’s where your getting your information from, or have you actually had experiences yourself with these things?

Chris: It’s a bit of both… the word we have for it, I suppose, is I have been abducted twice some years ago, which was an interesting experience. It gave me a chance to have a good talk with the beings that ET watchers would call The Blues – an interesting bunch of peoples. So, yes, I’ve had experience on that level. And also doing the healing works that I did, we had a lot of people that come to us had, what I could only describe as implants in their system. And, so in finding a way to remove those implants, I then encountered one of the races who has put these things into people without their permission, and without their knowledge, and this is what the Akashic calls the Velon.

So, I’ve definitely had a lot of contact with the Velon which mostly of which I didn’t want, so they’ve been attacking me quite a bit over the years. Yeah, it comes from both directions.

If I can explain a little bit about the Akashic, because a lot of people misunderstand about the Akashic. The word ‘Akashic’ means ‘record’. That’s all it means, its an ancient Sanskrit word.
    And there are a number of levels of the Akashic… there’s an Akashic on a human level… there’s an Akashic on a Solar System level, an Akashic on a Galaxy and then there’s an Akashic on the Universal level. But all of them interact and inter-work with each other. And what the Akashic does is to actually record events. Like for example, there’s been an earthquake in Russia this week. So, that will be recorded as event that occurred on Earth. But what people do within their lives is not recorded within the Akashic. So, there isn’t an Akashic that has, in which, you & I are talking this evening – there isn’t a record of that within the Akashic. It only records the events that occur on a human level or on a planetary level. Because the memory of you & I having this discussion this evening will be recorded in your DNA & my DNA. Because that’s what DNA is, it’s primarily memory.

But by being able to access the human level of Akashic, and the Solar System level of Akashic, then it means that I’ve been able to also access the Universal level of Akashic. So, I’ve been able to work my way through many of the events within the Universe at large, as well. Which means I’ve been able track the other races, where they exist, how they exist & what form they take.

Henrik: I wanted to ask you more about the DNA because that pretty interesting. I’ve read elsewhere that DNA can basically store data because its so incredibly rich & complex in that regard. And some people have actually speculated that the whole planet Earth with the incredibly diverse genetic make-up that exists here with all life & everything. It’s actually a storage place for another race.

Chris: There is a great deal of speculation about what DNA, & what its function, is. But from my own experiences of working with people, what I found is that it only takes about 3 percent of the DNA to run the body. In fairness to the medical profession, for once, this is what they have identified is that there is about 3 percent of our DNA works as instructing the body what to do & the body cells what to do.

Then there is about 22 percent of the DNA that records everything that occurs within this lifetime. So if you think of somebody, let’s say, who has the illness of Alzheimer’s, they have very little short-term memory, but they can remember events that occurred 40-50 years ago in their life with great detail. That’s because what they are doing is accessing the DNA memory of this lifetime. And then the other 75 percent of all DNA is past-life memory. So everything we’ve experienced as a soul as we’ve moved through the centuries & different lifetimes we’ve lived – all of that is recorded within the bulk of the DNA.

Henrik: Do you think in the DNA is there also a collective memory of the human race, as well?

Chris: No, because that is what the Akashic does, that’s the function of the Akashic – is to record that collective memory.

Henrik: So how does one tap into this, how do you do it, to tap into it?

Chris: Well, for me, you know, I get a lot of people very jealous about the way I do things, because its just simple for me, I just think that I needed an answer to something & I get an answer back.

Henrik: That’s convenient. LOL…

Chris: It has its eases. But on the otherhand, there are meditations that are very simple meditations that I’ve developed with other people in groups that I’ve worked with in the past that allows people to access the Akashic. Its not a difficult process. The problem for most people is that their lives get in the way, you know, all the day-to-day minutia of the children, getting food on the table, do your job & and all the rest of it. Means, that all of that just gets in the way, and so people don’t have enough time to sit down & really think about what it is their doing, or how they want to think about things in the past or alter things around in their lives. But there are ways of doing. There’s a fairly simple meditation that anybody can access the Akashic.

Henrik: Well, that’s what I’ve heard as well. Its not a privilege, its just about having the intention & the will power & allowing yourself to quiet your mind enough to stop the chatter, pretty much, and actually connect to the larger knowledge… the data base, if you will, that is actually out there.

So, why don’t we talk a little bit more about The Blues, and then I want to talk more about the Velon, and what is going on there with their agenda & with your experiences there. We can begin wherever you want.

Chris: Sure… Essentially, there are thirteen races within the Universe. I know that doesn’t sound like very much, but there’s many billions of all of them. There are six non physical races, in other words, they only exist as a consciousness, as a soul energy – so they have no physical form or density whatsoever. And these the Akashic, not surprisingly, calls the Six Non Physical races. They can freely travel around the Universe, they don’t need any kind of ships, they don’t need any kind of food. They just draw on the energy that’s available within the Universe. They get everywhere because they have a curiosity about everything, and they want to learn about everything.

And when this bazaar concept of Earth & Humanity was first brought into being, they were curious enough about earth so that a lot of the souls from non physical races came to Earth. So, in fact, about 99.9 percent of the human population are souls from non physical races. Those souls who’ve come here to experience what it is like to be physical, because within their natural state, they have no experience of what physical density & physical life is all about. So, a lot of human experiences, purely & simply, are these souls wanting to experience physicality for the first time.

But then we also have seven, what the Akashic calls, semi-physical races. These are beings who have a physical form & a physical density. And their soul is intrinsic to the physical body. So, if you think about humans, we’ve built for ourselves a physical body, and then at the end of that particular lifetime, we die & the soul leaves the body. Whereas, with the semi-physical races, the soul & body are one. Therefore, they don’t die, if you like, they’re pretty much an eternal existence. They are self-regenerating, so that, although, they have what they consider to be a physical body, they don’t have illness, they don’t degenerate, particularly, and if they do start to degenerate, for whatever reason, they can rebuild themselves from the inside-out again.

It’s the semi-physical races that most people are aware of in terms of UFO watching, for example, because, apart from one, six of the races need physical craft to move them around the Universe, or the Galactic system that they were brought into.

Now, I call these beings according to from what is their soul origin. So, let’s take The Blues, or the Pleideans, or the Grays, or the Sirians, or the Velon, whatever. That is their soul origin. But they have spread out over many Galaxies, and live on many different worlds, and call themselves by very different names, quite often.

Now that leads to a lot of confusion. This is where a huge amount of confusion comes in with the people who are researching UFOs and where these races originate. So, I prefer to stick to their soul origin because it simplifies the whole matter. Because, let’s face it, there’s one book I came across where somebody made a very determined effort to try & track down how many races there are, or that have been identified, or communicated with through human channels, there’s something like five and a half thousand (5,500) listed. And so, how do you differentiate between those, because sometimes races identify themselves by different names, even though they’re the same race. Because, for example, if you’re a Pleiadean soul, but you originated on the planet Zog, for example, you’re a Zog-liff, as far as you’re concerned, but at the same time, the origin of your soul is compatible with that of the Pleiadean.

So, it creates a lot of difficulties around the place, so I’ve tried to stick to the soul origin name to try to simplify it as much as possible.

Henrik: Its kind of like people from Holland moving down to South Africa, and you’re trying to figure out – Are they Dutch or are they the new name they have for themselves down there… I forget that… you know, that kind of level, right? The origin of where they come from, once, because if they go to another planet, they might develop differently there, is that correct? They might even take on a different appearance, even, develop or evolve in that way?

Chris: No, they generally don’t take on a different appearance, because what they find are planets that are compatible with their body forms. So, in the same way, if we ever broke out of our Solar System, and looked somewhere to colonize, then we would find a planet that would be compatible with our body form, and our requirements. And this is what they basically do is the same thing, is they search around their Galaxy, or other various other Galaxies, and seek out planets are compatible with them.

Henrik: Well, I want to talk a lot more here about the Velon, obviously, but at the same time want to talk about what the Human Race is in all of this, and planet Earth. You have a book called Planet Earth – The Universe’s Experiment, and a lot of people have said there’s a lot of interesting ideas about a reason for the planet, and its kind of like a bridging point. Some people have said that it’s an experiment to try to bring diverse origins of different races together in one spot, to have a physical experience to bridge the differences, and all that… what you think about some of those ideas?

Chris: Essentially, if you like, the first creators of this Universe are the beings that the Akashic calls the non physical races, & we have six different races of beings who have no physical form or density whatsoever. And so, they can interact with the energy patterns, but they do not have any physical senses, they do not know what its like to, say, smell a flower, or to touch a piece of wood.. So there’s no texture or context to have the experience of life in the Universe. So, they approached, what I suppose you can call the "Creationary Source" and said, “Is there a way of allowing us to have more experience of what its like to be within this Universe?"

And so, this idea was formulated, so the semi-physical races were brought into being, were created, if that wasn’t enough, then a further physical density would have been created to allow for full physical life, working with full physical senses, as to how its like to be very physical within this Universe. So, in many respects, that is the primary reason for the Earth – is, purely & simply, to find out what it is like to be physical. If you look at it in terms of time, a hundred million years ago was the time when the non physical races were created. So most of the souls on Earth are literally 100 million years old. And about 30 million years ago was when the semi-physical races were created.

But Earth was created at around the same time. So, our Solar System… you have to think as everything as being a consciousness… although we see the Earth as a lump of rock with a few plants growing on it. Really, what she is, because its very female energy that makes of the Earth’s consciousness. She’s a conscious being, a soul – or however you want to think of it. Each of the planets within our Solar System is also a separate consciousness, as is the Sun. So, the consciousnesses that are the planets & the Sun within our Solar System volunteered to see what it would be like to create physical life.

If you look at the semi-physical races, for example, then the regions of space that they inhabit cover several galaxies. Whereas with Earth, our Solar System is the only place within the Universe that experiences physical life. Nowhere else in the Universe is there life with the kind of physical densities that we experience will be found. So we are talking ‘unique’ in that respect.
    (end of Hour1 pt1)

posted by turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd February 2014 at 22:28.

10. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

That's a fascinating interview, Turiya. Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

FireHorse (29th October 2013), Gardener (28th October 2013), golden lady (4th November 2013), soleil (6th November 2013), turiya (29th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides. This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again...

Thank you!

FireHorse
    Hi FireHorse,

FireHorse wrote:

Hope this helps...
    turiya

Greetings, Turiya! Thank you for touching base and revisiting this specific issue. I also understand busy.

The Archons also show up somewhere else...in the Nag Hammadi Codices (a library of Gnostic texts discovered in Upper Egypt in 1945). Have you ever heard of John Lash?

Synopses from his Coast to Coast AM interviews...

From 07-07-13:
    Quote Scholar and mythologist John Lash introduced the term "Archons" to the public 12 years ago. In the latter half of the show, he discussed the specific beings the word refers to, and the ancient cosmological events which may provide direction toward a solution to the woes of the human race. Culling his interpretations from the ancient Gnostic texts called the Nag Hammadi, he characterized the Archons as predatory inorganic ETs that come in two types-- a "neonate" with a large head and spindly arms (what we think of as the Greys), and a "draconic" or Reptilian type. The Gnostics warn that the Archons have introduced into the human mind a delusional belief system under the cover of the Judeo-Christian religion, so they can enslave humanity, Lash revealed.

The lie that the Archons want us to believe is that they are our creators-- it was actually the mother Earth Sophia who created us, Lash suggested. According to material from the ancient mystery schools, in the core of the galaxy, Sophia and another Aeon (god being) were like scientists or artists who designed the human genome. "And then they allowed that genomic plasma to be propagated out into the galactic arms to arise in different worlds and planetary systems," he said. But in her travels, Sophia impacted the matter of the galactic limbs, and accidentally created the Archons, he added.
    From 07-02-09:
    Quote A lifelong student of world mythology and the pre-Christian Mysteries, John Lash discussed the ancient Gnostic texts known as the Nag Hammadi, as well as the Gaia Hypothesis, Archons, origins, and calendars. In studying ancient cultures such as those of Egypt, he realized their astronomical and building knowledge stemmed from inner resources rather than technology, and many of their myths were based around an interface between the sky and the human mind.

The Archons, referred to in the Nag Hammadi, are inorganic entities that preceded humankind and live off planet. They can interact deceptively with humans as mind parasites, in a manner that is similar to reports of ET encounters and abductions, he detailed. Yet, there are also said to be benevolent Archons who defected from the main group, and live in the atmosphere of the sun. Known as "paralemptors," they may play a role in receiving people when they die, Lash said.

He sees 2012 as a horizon point for the end of the great 26,000-year cosmic cycle of precession, but according to his research, the actual end date for this cycle doesn't arrive until 2216. In speaking about Earth's origin, he shared an account from the Nag Hammadi texts, about how a power spike exists in the center of our galaxy, and from there a plume shot out into the galactic limb where our solar system is located. This plume or "serpent of light" was the living entity known as Sophia, who willed the Earth into being. Lash also discussed his work adapting some of Jack Kerouac's novels into screenplays, including the Harry Potter-like Doctor Sax.
    From 02-16-06:
    Quote Scholar and mythologist John Lash shared revelations about aliens and UFOs that he gleaned from his research of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi texts. The Scrolls, he said, were written by an apocalyptic sect and contained numerous descriptions on the "hardware" side-- sightings of crafts and close encounters. The aliens were also written about in a positive light.

In contrast, in the Nag Hammadi texts, written by Gnostics, intrusive encounters and abductions are highlighted, with predatory aliens known as "Archons." Described as "draconic," these entities were said to not be of Earth, yet hail from our planetary system.The text explicitly warns of the Archons implanting divisive religious ideologies into the populace for their own purposes-- a situation he sees being played out today.

Lash outlined Nine Theories of ET Contact which encompass various ways of comprehending ufology. Among the paradigms he presented: The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, which suggests our government cut a deal to trade access to advanced technology for the right for ETs to conduct experiments on humans and animals. The Mind Control Hypothesis, as exemplified by Jacques Vallee, which posits that UFO phenomena is real "but not in the sense that it appears to be." And the Benevolent Hypothesis, which assumes "space brothers" are here to helpfully intervene and initiate humanity into a higher evolution.
    From 03-19-05:
    Quote John Lash, an author, teacher, and lifelong student of world mythology, discussed what the Gnostics, a group of ancient pagan initiates, knew about aliens. According to Lash, the Gnostics had a sophisticated level of psychic awareness and practiced remote viewing of aliens. Unfortunately, much of their knowledge was lost because of a "massive and deliberate" destruction of their writings, he said.

Among the surviving near-original pagan writings are the Nag Hammadi documents, which Lash claims refer explicitly to an alien species called the Archons. Lash described the Archons as "inorganic beings" that arose from a "plasmatic surge from the galactic core." The ancients believed the Archons were a predatory species that could "take away souls by theft," which Lash proposed was the equivalent to modern-day alien abduction.

Lash said the Archons are still here today, but we need not fear them. As evidence, Lash quoted a passage from the Gnostic text, The Second Apocalypse of James: "They will not rule over you. They do not have dominion over the Earth. They were not your creators, but they are in the solar system with you and you must face up to their existence."
    Archons are also referred to by Jonathan Zap & Alex Grey (C2C AM 08-14-06), Cobra & Rob Potter (C2C AM 01-08-13) and Robert Stanley, himself, mentions them (C2C AM 04-29-13) in relation to "Jinn":
    Quote In the latter half, ufologist and editor of Unicus Magazine, Robert Stanley, argued that Middle-Eastern shadow beings called the 'jinn' may be related to terrorism and acts of violence. The legend of the jinn (genie) in a bottle dates back to King Solomon, who was said to have found a way to bind the entities, and get them to do his bidding. They were allegedly instrumental in the building of King Solomon's Temple, he said. According to Middle Eastern lore, everyone has a jinn assigned to them, and the supernatural beings can be benevolent, neutral or evil. Stanley compared the jinn to fallen angels, and noted that in Islam, "Shaitan" (like Satan) commands an army of demons or jinn who tempt humans to sin.

Historically, there are descriptions of jinn-like entities across many different cultures, and it's only in the West that they've been dismissed as fictional, he commented. Stanley characterized their mode of action as like an infection from mental parasites, such as the Archons described in the Book of Enoch, who feed on negative energy. "They're non-physical but they have a physical effect on us through the energies in our body...and they can literally manipulate us into doing things for their benefit," he remarked. More of Stanley's thoughts on this topic are posted here.
    You have captured my confusion. Are "Archons" the Fourteenth Faction or are they Velon? Can a Velon pass itself off as an Archon if they are truly gone? I think Chris mentioned that the Velon were aware of the Fourteenth Faction but, were unaffected by them.

I would really love for this to be covered completely.

Thanks, Turiya!

~FireHorse
    Thanks FireHorse...

Yes, I've heard of John Lash, and the rest of the characters you've listed. You can throw Andrew Bartzis & Jay Weidner's names onto that list.

Yes, I would like to see more clarification on this & other topics that have been raised over the past years. Hopefully, from this thread we can gather more things to question Chris Thomas about as we move more deeply into this subject matter. It is understood that Chris Thomas is more than willing to have more interviews & answer private email questions. So, please feel free to lay out any questions that come to mind (this includes others that may have a growing interest in this subject matter.)

Cheers
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 30th October 2013 at 22:16.

13. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Turiya, will you be transcribing the last part of the Chris Thomas interview on Red Ice?
    Each breath a gift...

14. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Turiya, will you be transcribing the last part of the Chris Thomas interview on Red Ice?
    Yes - I thought I would start with Hour1, since Hour2, more or less, starts off where Hour1 left off.

15. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

for those who think evolution is going to happen overnight...

relax, it isn't...

16. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

April 11, 2013
    (Hour1 Part2)

(click to listen)

I started to transpose the April 11, 2013 interview that Chris Thomas had with Red Ice Creations' Henrik Palmgren... for the purpose of making a written record of it, since Red Ice hasn't done it, as of yet. Below is what comes from in the last part of the 1st Hour (last 30 minutes of Hour1 of that interview:

_________________Interview Hour1 Part2_________________

Henrik: So what of things like dinosaurs, and all this, that allegedly are millions of years old, do they have a part in this [Universe’s Earth experiment] as well?

Chris: Oh yes. Well, everything, all development of life throughout our Solar System has a very big part to play in this whole experiment, as it were.

Henrik: But you’re talking primarily about development of the Human and having other entities, or souls, or spirits being incarnated into humans – that’s what you are talking about?

Chris: The ultimate purpose of Earth & our Solar System is to find out where the created souls can experience physical life – whether it is possible or not. And so, along the way a development program was carried out, if you like, to see where we develop... how could we start to develop physical life?

And so, like everything else, you start small with something like bacteria, or blades of grass, or plants, or something, and then you move onto animals, and then development from there. So, this is what the planets within our Solar System did, because originally every single planet in our Solar System supported life. The idea was… there were originally 13 planets within the Solar System, not 9. And, every single one of them started to develop life in the way in which the planet’s consciousness felt life should be developed. So, you ended up with 13 different solutions to the one problem. So each planet created flora & fauna that suited the planet best. So, like plants & animals are the creation of the planet that they live upon, not the creation of the Creator, or anybody else within the Universe. They are of the planet itself.

But in order to find out what would a Human Being look like… I mean, nobody knew – where on Earth do you start – designing a Human body? So all these developments to place on all of the planets within our Solar System, to try to a way of building a prototype – a prototype Human – how do we build a physical body that can contain the whole of the soul?

So all of these developments took place through the Solar System, things like the dinosaurs & reptilian life forms led on to an alien life form. So, the mammals became the predominant life form, eventually. There was something about this concept of ‘live birth’ that was more compatible with Human experience & Human development, than if we, let’s say, if we gave birth to eggs & children hatched out of the egg.

When scientists first started looking at the history of the Solar System & the age of the Earth, what they came up with was a figure of roughly 25 million years. And so, everything on Earth has happened within that 25 million year period. And it does accord with what the Akashic says – as far as the Akashic is concerned, life on Earth has been here about 25 million years. And the age of the Earth is about 40 million years old.

Now, I know it is totally at odds with scientific theory on it. But, let’s face it, the scientist have dated the Earth as something like 4 Billion years old, but that isn’t based on dating on Earth rocks, that is based on dating a meteorite, which could have come from anywhere… literally, anywhere within the Universe. And so, its just when geologists got hold of it, they started looking at rocks & how they formed, and they ended up with longer & longer periods. But if you look at life, and the formation of life, then the scientists came up with this figure of 25 million. And, so it coincides with the Akashic.

Henrik: Yeah, okay, that’s interesting – what is it, they talk about dinosaurs being around 250 million years ago, being developed & dying out about 65 million years ago, as well. So, and their always trying to look at the rocks & make determinations of age, but let’s be honest about this, its tremendously difficult when we get down to those kinds of levels of strata & try to figure out in the hundreds of millions of years old. So, this is a counteractive theory to that – and, yeah, why not.

How is it, then, with the development of the Human Being as we know it today? There’s this interesting point, in this development, where something seems to have happened… you know, the so-called ‘missing link’, but there is one point where to go from – some kind of primordial being, if you will, Neanderthals or Hominids, or what have you, over to the current form of mankind. And, there’s a lot of theories about us being manipulated, or genetically altered, into existence. What do you make of all that?

Chris: Some of its true, some of it isn’t. If you look at the forms these non physical races take, for example, then they are basically Hominid in form. So, although they don’t have physical density, the energetic outline of their existence is basically Human. So, there was a certain amount of template, if you like, already in place, which is that Human sort of form. And the semi-physical races, again, take on, roughly, a Human form, but more suitable to whatever planet they originated on.

And so on Earth, when it came to development of life within our Solar System, then we had a basic concept of what a Human Being should look like. And so, the Earth experimented with quite a number of different forms of what could potentially turn out to be Human Beings. But it has nothing to do with chimpanzees or apes. They were a useful step, if you like, to say, ‘Well, chimpanzees are getting there, but they don’t have a means by which they can progress further’. Because its no good creating something if that something can’t evolve. So, creation & evolution go hand & hand.

So what the Earth did was to consider how a Human body should function. Because she had already developed various animal forms, so she knew the type of organs that were required, the type of skin, whatever else was required to bring about a form of life. Then, Humans developed from the early works that the Earth did.

We did have a lot of help from one of the semi-physical races who are themselves Master Geneticists. And they hold a record of every form of life that exists, or has ever existed, within this Universe, and they can recreate that life on another world. They can manipulate, or alter it, whatever it is that’s needed to be done to alter the basic form to the energy patterns that exist on the other planets. So, they are Masters at what they do, they are absolutely brilliant at what they do. They come from a Galaxy we don’t have a name for. We’ve just given an astronomer’s catalogue number to, which is NGC-584, which I understand is, if you look at the night sky, it’s in the constellation of Pleiades – NGC 584 is under the arc of the Pleiades, 30 Galaxies distant. But they are amazing little people, they are brilliant at what they do. And the Earth, and all the planets within the Solar System, have worked with this race over the millions of years they’ve been trying to develop life, evolve life & work with it.

So, there has been a little bit of help. But the Earth has developed, what you could call, six prototypes, I suppose. This went from Gigantopithicus, which was something like 9 or 10 feet tall, that would be 2-1/2 to 3 meters tall… right-away down to a pygmy form, a very much shorter- smaller form, which was only a meter, and had various forms of life in-between, of various sizes. There were even aquatic forms, amphibious forms developed at certain times, that could be the origin of the concept of mermaids, for example.

So, the Earth experimented with different forms, different sizes, different heights, whatever. But then, unfortunately, about 3.9 million years ago, there was a disaster within the Solar System. And because two of the planets… again, if you think of it [a planet] consciousness that can make decisions for itself, two of the planets decided to leave the Solar System. They didn’t want to continue with this strange physical experiment that was going on. And in doing so, the best way I can describe it is, they exploded. This is why you have two asteroid belts – this is the remnants of the two planets that decided to leave.

Henrik: So, no cosmic collision, or incoming planetary body, or ancient space war, or anything like that.

Chris: You mean Nibiru?

Henrik: Well, there’s tons of different theories, of course, and names on it as well, but the idea the cosmic catastrophe was, in some regard, spawned because something was entering into the Solar System. This is a different take on it that you’re saying that the planet consciously exploded because it didn’t want to be here anymore.

Chris: Yes. So, that’s what happened to two of them. The other two also decided to leave, but they had seen what happened to the first two, and sort of literally took themselves out of the solar system. What they’ve been doing is slowly disintegrating ever since. Now, we have evidence of this one, because NASA’s Far-Seeing Telescope, whatever they called it, not the Hubble, but there’s another one, said there’s evidence of a gas giant planet just outside of the Solar System, which they’ve christened Tyche. And so, what is out there is these two planets slowly disintegrate & turning back into energy patterns.

So, there is that extra planet outside the Solar System. But, as far as our Solar System is concerned, when these two planets exploded, they caused massive disruption throughout the whole of the Solar System.

Effectively, they destroyed most of the life on all the other planets. Earth managed to survive, and what she did was to adopt part of one of the planets as the moon, because we didn’t have a moon prior to this explosion occurring. So the moon is there because the Earth wanted… well, I’m not entirely certain what she wanted… so the moon is sitting there, and having influence on Earth & the Earth is influencing the moon, and all the rest of it.

Henrik: Well, allegedly there’s stories from mythology describing a time, allegedly, without a moon, then all of a sudden, you know, something arrives in that capacity & creates different conditions on the Earth – that’s interesting.

Chris: That’s right. So, as far as the Akashic is concerned, that’s essentially what happened. Unfortunately, with a lot of these theories going around, is that people tend to embroider them, and make a romantic image, if you like, of what’s going on. Whereas, what the Akashic does is stick to the facts, the hard facts, and so there’s no embroidery, there’s no show thinking, or anything like that. So, all I can really talk is on a factual level, if you like.

Henrik: Let me ask you this, it might be difficult then, but let’s say, as you said before, that not, you know, conversations, or I guess, you would encapsulate in that, even, emotions are not recorded into the Akashic of the human level, is that correct?

Chris: That is correct, yeah.

Henrik: So, what if we have an event taking place, let’s say, let’s be more, you know, kind of closer the current timeline about this… and let’s say we have a terrorist attack, or whatever, or something explodes on the planet causing death & mayhem, what have you… Then if those intentions, or emotions, or whatnot, are not recorded from the human being, the Akashic record won’t have a record of why this actually happened, just that it happened, correct?

Chris: Not entirely. It’ll have a record of why it happened, but not the emotions connected with it. Because emotions are very much a human thing. And so, human memory, or the human DNA records the emotion of the event, but the Akashic records that the event occurred.

Henrik: But it will have a reason for it. Okay. So, we can, effectively, tap into that to try to understand historically, maybe, why certain things have happened, or why certain characters, or persons, in history have done a certain thing.

Chris: That’s right, yeah.

Henrik: mmm… Okay, that’s also very interesting. I wanted to… you know, definitely continue, if you want to talk more about the Earth, on a whole, and the path & all that. But I wanted to tie in, again, the Velons, so we don’t miss out there. I want to ask you who they are, what their agenda is, and how they are tied to the Human experience.

Chris: Sure. Okay. The Velon are a semi-physical race. They originate in a Galaxy – if you look up at the night sky, the Galaxy is behind the constellation of Sagittarius, but about 38 Galaxies beyond the constellation. Although, the Velon have access to several Galaxies, like the other semi-physical races do, they intended to stick to their own Solar System.

Now, their Solar System has two Suns – it’s a binary system – and, eight planets. Three orbit around one Sun, four orbit around another, and the 8th planet orbits both Suns. I am trying to think of the names of the planets… There’s a Marduk, there’s a Tiamat, and a Nibiru. Nibiru is also called Anu, by the people that live on it. The Velon have six different races, in the same way as, you know, you could be Australian, Japanese, German, Russian… whatever. Then the Velon would divide themselves up along those kinds of lines, although in fact, really its more along a religious division. So, more like Jewish, Christian, Muslim… whatever. There are six of them, and the names they give each other are Johnaan, Jjundaa, Oa, Mila, Hathor and Annunaki. So, those are the names of the six Velon races have given to each other.

And the Annunaki live on the 8th planet, the one that orbits both Suns within the Velon Solar System. And this is why the planet is either called Nibiru, or can be called Anu, as well. And, they’ve had various disasters within their own Solar System. In many respects, the Solar System consciousness, as it were, has given up. They’ve been around for 30 million years, and their getting bored with what they do. That’s very flippant, but I mean, that’s what it amounts to. So, in other words, the Solar System is going into a decline. And, for some strange reason, they’re the only semi-physical race that has ever remained within their own Galaxy. None of the others have, they’ve all been outside of their own Galaxy, but the Velon, for some strange reason, have always stayed within their own Galaxy.

If you stand on the main planet, what you find is the ground is a sort of blue-ish color, and the sky is a yellowy color. And, it’s almost like a permanent twilight, because the two Suns are going into a decline. So, there’s no daytime/nighttime cycles like we have on Earth. What they have is almost a permanent twilight. They have stripped the planet of all life. So, the only beings that exist on that planet are the Velon themselves.

There is a division across the six different races. The Velon vary in size from being about 2.4 meters tall, all the up to about 5 meters tall, depending on which race. How can I describe how the way they live… They live in what you can think of as tower blocks. And they’re very technological – so, the tower blocks contain a great deal of technology to make life easier for them. And they’ve developed a computer programming system – again, its not a computer in the same way as we would think of it, but it’s the nearest description I can come to about it. And the ‘hard drives’ of these computers is something called a ‘Me’ – pronounced ‘May’. There’s two different levels of these Me’s, one is in the same way that we would use a computer program, or hard drive. And so, you could take one of these Me’s and throw it into a slot in the dashboard of your car, let’s say, and that would, then, program the car to drive wherever it is you wanted to drive to. And, the higher level of ‘Me’, if you like, is capable of performing many, many functions, and can even work on a soul level, as well – So, immensely compact, very powerful computer-like systems.

Henrik: Does that mean the technology that we currently on our planet is actually meant to… its built from attained technology, or with the intention that its suppose to work with theirs. Is that correct?

Chris: We have various levels of technology on the planet, most of it on this planet is developed from military programs. And where the military has obtained a lot of the technology from is from alien sources, whether that’s Blues, Grays, Pleiadeans or the Velon. So, we got a mix of technologies on the planet.

Henrik: So, it could be a partial compatibility, in other words.

Chris: The biggest thing about Human technology is that it is destructive. So, in other words, everything we do to build something involves the destruction of something else. Even, doing something supposedly simple like taking oil out of the ground, uses a massive amount of energy in order to do so, creates massive pollution, and then requires massive more amounts of energy to refine that oil into something we can use. If you look at the semi-physical races, what they do is work with what is available on their planet. So, if you want to build a flying saucer, for example, they don’t mine material in the way that we would. What they do is they work on very psychic levels. And so, what they do is create a psychic template for the shape of the craft they want to build.
    And they use living plants to grow that shell. So, in other words, the plant grows & expands itself around the psychic template that’s been built. So, its like an organic metal, almost. So, that’s the kind of technological level that the semi-physical races work at, which is on a very natural level – they only use whatever is available within their environment. They don’t actually destroy anything.

And if you look at the propulsion systems that all the semi-physical races use for their craft, they use the natural flux of electromagnetic energies that actually hold this Universe together. I mean, forget about gravity. Gravity doesn’t exist. What we have is a conscious Universe that’s held together by electromagnetic forces. So they use those electromagnetic forces as a means of propulsion. So, in other words, they are not taking from anything, they’re not destroying anything on their planet, they’re not creating any pollution anywhere. They’re using what is naturally available.

And the same, more or less, applies to the Velon. The Velon technology is based on that level, as well. For example, these ‘Me’ computer discs are actually made from something like yeast. Again, that’s the nearest I can come to in terms to what we have available on Earth.

Henrik: It’s a biological technology.

Chris: Yes, it’s a biological memory system, yes, that’s a good way of putting it. So, they put the ingredients… whatever their equivalent to yeast would be put into a mold, and they psychically program that mold. So, as that mold grows into the shape of the disc, it takes on the imprint of whatever its been programmed to do. So again, its very natural technology. Although, the… Velons on their home planets do mine for minerals & raw materials. But, again, they don’t destroy the planet. They’ve got some kind of factory system which is programmed… say you wanted to… I don’t know… create a computer. So, you would program this factory, to say, “what we want you to do is create a computer, and here’s a psychic model with the ingredients that are needed, and all the components that are needed. And the factory would then extract the raw materials out of the ground, pull them together, and create the device you’ve asked it to create.

So, they have the technology on that kind of level. Which is a little more advanced than the kind of technology that we have.

Henrik: Yeah, it sure sounds like it.

Chris: Definitely more fun, to me.

Henrik: They are heading in that direction, allegedly, with computers based on neural networks, and biological computers, and all kinds of crazy, wacky, scary stuff. So, we shall see… I just thought it was interesting in this regard, if our development of the technology on this planet, as you alluded to, is in some regard, developed because we’ve had… its been captured… attained… from crashed ETs, and, you know…UFOs & stuff like that, that its something that has inspired us, that naturally, its technology that has not been something that we’ve developed, but we’ve gotten ideas from the outside, if you know what I mean, Chris.

Chris: Yes. But also, the non Human races have provided us with technology, and that is kept hidden, because it doesn’t use oil, for example, because oil is the one thing that everybody makes massive amounts of money on. So, if you have technology that doesn’t use oil, then nobody wants to know about it.

Like Tesla’s work in the early 1900’s. You know, he developed energy structures that required virtually no input. And there was no pollution. And everything was free. But, because it was free, Tesla & his work was destroyed. So, we got those things, as well. No, these races have provided us with technology, but its been kept hidden from the population because of political reasons, or financial reasons…

Henrik: Well, it would mean, to certain degree, freedom & independence from the centralized global governmental system & everything else. A lot of this is about control & subjugation of the Human race.

Chris, we’re going to take a break & will continue of course with discussion talk more in the second hour…

(end of Hour1)

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 21:10.

17. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

April 11, 2013
    (Hour2 Part1)

(click to listen)

_________________Interview Hour2 Part1_________________

HOUR 2 Part1

Henrik: Chris Thomas, from Wales in the UK, is with us. We are talking about planet Earth, the Human race, and other races, and the history of the Solar System. Lastly, we are talking about the Velon, we’re going to continue on this. I want to get what the agenda of the Velon is, how the development of the Human race have been interaction, basically, because there’s an interesting history here.

You were, of course, talking their kind of ‘hard drive’, and everything else, Chris, and I wanted to give an opportunity to continue on that track & tell us more about that. How that is important, and how the technology functions, and if there is more to that story…

Chris: Sure. The higher end of the Me’s can be used to build a new body. So, what they can do with these higher Me’s is to download their soul into the computer. And, they can then instruct the Me to build a new body form for them. So, they can take on the shape & form of other life forms, if that’s what they choose to do, which gives them quite a lot of flexibility around the place. And that has played a certain part in the Velon activity on Earth, for example, the Tall White Nordics, of Area 51 fame are the Velon using their Me’s to create, for themselves, a new body that is more Human in form than their natural Velon state.

So, it adds to the confusion, if you like, of what’s been going on.

Henrik: Well, that would certainly do that, wearing a costume, posing as someone else, would, obviously, cause a problem. But they can’t, I mean the Nordics, allegedly then, they obviously have a very, very human look, as far as I know, there’s just a few little details that are off, that would kind of give it away. But can they not create just straight-up Human bodies & pose as Humans?

Chris: Not really, because it’s a fundamental aspect of being of a semi-physical race. By semi-physical, I mean, although they have a physical form & density, if we had one of the Blues standing in front of us at the moment, chances are you wouldn’t see it. You probably wouldn’t even detect its presence. So, in order to present themselves on a more Human level, then they have to alter their energy patterns. So when they come into our Solar System, they are invisible to us – literally invisible on every level. But they can alter their energy patterns so they become more physical, or at least they fall within the Human range of sensory perception.

Henrik: So, its the basic limitation of our senses that is preventing us from seeing them. They’re outside of our bandwidth, so to speak. Is that correct?

Chris: Yes, that’s correct.

Henrik: These Blues, though – I wanted to ask you quickly about that before proceeding. Do they have anything to do with the vast record that we have on this planet of all these blue gods that we see everywhere. Of course, the whole Avatar movie picked up on this theme, in India & Hindu tradition. The blue people have a tremendous, you know, influence & power. And there’s blue people showing up different capacity. Is this the same ones, do you think?

Chris: Its entirely possible, because the Blues have been working, again on Earth, on a genetic level. They’re not as advanced & experienced as those from the NGC system. But the Blues tend to work with in a healing capacity. So, a lot of energetic healers on Earth have, as it were, their spirit guides as Blues. That has been diminished in recent years, for a lot of different reasons, because everyone has been asked to get out of the Solar System because of the problems the Velon have been causing.

Yes, traditionally, the Blues have worked with Humans to help them with healing work, and healing work on Earth, because basically the Blues want to learn about Human physiology & how everything is put together. There is a reason for that which is connected to the works they do with the Grays. Because the Grays bodies they feel are very weak & starting to break down. So the Blues & the Grays have been working together to try to develop a new body form that the Grays can adopt. And so that’s the reason for a lot of UFO activity that has been around the Earth, and abduction stories, and experimentation, and all the rest of it, is because basically the Blues & Grays are trying to develop this new body form for the Grays. However weird that one sounds, but that seems to be the case.

Henrik: And so are the Blues & Grays trying to counteract the agenda of the Velon, and what they are doing here?

Chris: Not really, no. They’re basically observing what the Velon are up to, rather than becoming involved.

Henrik: Ah, thanks guys, we need help, come on! LOL

Chris: LOL, Well, to a certain extent its true. The fundamental energy pattern of this Universe is about ‘freedom of choice’. So, literally, every soul within this Universe has absolute ‘freedom of choice’ to choose its actions. And what we’ve done on Earth is to say, “Right, we’ve got this problem to solve, which is – How do we develop a Human Being that is capable of taking the whole of the soul within the body?” Because what we’re use is this physical self/Higher Self shift/breakage with the soul that is a Human – What we've been trying to do is to get the Higher Self back into the body. You see what I mean, because when we first developed true Human Beings on the planet, the whole of the soul was contained within the physical body.

Henrik: Well, that would explain potentially the so-called ancient high civilizations where we’ve seemed with higher capacity, a greater understanding, we had greater architectural feats than we even have today, in some regards. And we can’t figure it out – something happened, right? Some people claim its just a cycle of consciousness, etc., or something like this – like what you’re trying to explain.

Chris: Exactly. I mean, if you look at the Great Pyramid in Egypt – we are incapable of building it. Even now. I mean, with all the technology we got, we could not build the Egyptian Pyramids to the kind of tolerances to the way in which the Pyramid is built. Several people have tried, to build half scale replicas of it, and they’ve given up. So at even half the size of the Giza Pyramid, its impossible, we don’t have the technology for it.

We’ll come back to Human development very quickly…

Henrik: Sure, no problem.

Chris: So, we had all these prototypes… When those two planets left the Solar System and created the destruction they did, the Earth adopted the equivalent of the Human life form from one of the other planets. And that other life form we know as Cro-Magnon Man. Another name for Cro-Magnon Man is Homo Sapien, which of course is us, so the Cro-Magnon are our direct ancestor.

What we had on the planet then were 6 or 7 different types of potential Human Beings & Cro-Magnon looked the most promising. Essentially, we settled down. The Earth provided every single possible need that we could have. And so, for quite a few million years we didn’t progress at all. Bearing in mind that the whole purpose of our Solar System, and particularly Earth, is to develop a body form that could take the whole of the soul. And the Cro-Magnon form, although quite advanced, could not, was not capable of holding the whole soul within the physical body. So we took Cro-Magnon Man, again its all ‘free choice’ involved, so it wasn’t just picked, everybody on the planet was asked if they wanted to go on some kind of acceleration.

And so we took Cro-Magnon onto an island in the middle of the Atlantic that we know as Atlantis. And there Cro-Magnon was genetically developed. In a very pleasant way, so it was done properly – not the kind of rubbish that GMOs are going through at the moment on Earth.

Cro-Magnon was developed into something beyond what we are. Because they were capable of having the whole of the soul within the body. Now if you have the whole of the soul within the body, your senses expand to something that we can’t even imagine. We communicated psychically between each other, so we didn’t have language. You could communicate with all living things on the planet, whether that is something like a dolphin, all the way down to a blade of grass. I mean, you couldn’t actually speak to a blade of grass, but you could ask what its function was, how it is constructed, and what its benefits that would be for eating it, or for medicinal purposes. In other words, you can have that psychic communication with plants & animals.

And that’s how we were originally, and that’s how we are intended to be on Earth – the whole of the soul within the body.

Henrik: Do you think that animals have this capability at the moment. Because certain animals seem to instinctively know exactly what to eat to remedy what they are suffering from?

Chris: That’s just a natural part of what they are.
    We destroyed Atlantis quite deliberately, it’s a very long story, so I won’t go into it, now. But, I mean we destroyed Atlantis quite deliberately. It took the Earth 40,000 years to recover, and we came back to the planet 20,000 years ago. So, most souls who were in Human form, or would have been in Human form & connected with Earth, left the planet, allowed the planet to recover for that 40,000 year period. Because you can’t destroy a continent without causing all sorts of problems.

And so when those who had chosen to be Human came back onto the Earth 20,000 years ago, we were as we were on Atlantis, which was the whole of the soul within the physical body. So we had all the faculties that we were suppose to have. And we began to lose them, because [we later] realized that Earth’s energy frequency , the basic base note frequency of the Earth was too low a frequency. And the Earth has always resonated at 7.56 Hz, and that was too low an energy frequency for us to maintain the whole of the within the body. Because the soul that we are, that Humans are, is made up of massive energy patterns – we’re looking at 50 dimensions of energy contained within the soul. And, to squeeze all of that energy into a physical body, when it resonates at that 7.56 Hz, was too big of a leap. So, we couldn’t maintain the whole of the consciousness, because that base note frequency was too low.

So, Earth needed to raise her base note frequency up to a new level in order for us to bring the whole of the soul back into the body. And so, that’s what the Human experience & the Human Plan is all about, it is a learning… trying to find out what that new frequency needed to be, so that we could bring the whole soul back into the body. And it has taken 7,000 years to do that. But we have got this. We now know what that frequency needs to be. The Earth has already altered her frequency levels. She did that back in 2000 or 2002, I can’t remember off hand. So, she is operating now at 3.5 kHz, which is a considerably more than 7.5 Hz. And Humans have been accelerating our own frequencies since then, since 2000, to try bring ourselves up to sort of energy parity with the Earth again. We achieved that at the end of 2011, it was October 2011.

And so, we’re in a position where we can bring the Higher Self back into the body - if that’s what we choose to do. And so we could have undergone that shift last December, that’s what the end of the Mayan Calendar was all about, and all the rest of it. But there’s been a lot of disruption on the planet. I think a lot of the main reason why people, certainly in the Western world, didn’t undergo this consciousness reintegration, this soul reintegration, is because they don’t believe it can happen.

So, at some point we need to alter the way in which we think, and stop believing in some of the things we do believe in, because that’s what is holding us back from making this move, that we are now capable of achieving anytime we choose to. Because we have whole new sets of energy patterns connected with the Earth, what you could call the Mayan 6th Sun, because the 5th Sun disappeared, or ended, on the 29th of October 2011, and a new Sun was built on the 21st of December 2012.

So, we can shift now, at any time we choose to, it just the problems we have in the Western world are holding us back, basically. Because in the non Western world, the vast majority of the population, there, are ready, and perfectly capable of making the shift. You know, its something like 98 percent of the population in some countries can do it. They're only holding themselves back because we have a collective agreement to do it at the same time.

So, the Western world is holding back.
    (end of Hour2 Part1)

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 21:20.

18. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Will the transcription of the second hour be available here as well, Turiya?
    Each breath a gift...

19. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

April 11, 2013
    (Hour2 Part2)

(click to listen)

_________________Interview Hour2 Part2_________________

HOUR 2 Part2

Henrik: So what does this mean, Chris, will this change the experience, or the body, or the intention, soul, …what have you?

Chris: It changes everything. It changes the body’s density. We become much lighter in density that we’re use to. We have phenomenally different energy patterns within the body, we will be able to communicate psychically, again, with each other & again, with all living things. Our senses… if you think of the five senses that we have, they’re basically single notes in what could be a symphony, as the kind of senses you have when you have the whole soul in the body. So everything changes. And also it means that you have to absolutely honest with yourself & with everybody else.

So all the problems we have in the Western world at the moment would automatically disappear, because we would be able to see through all the lies & all the propaganda. We would all need to be able to be honest with each other in any situation. So, it creates a massive shift, potentially a massive shift. And, this is what the Velon have been trying to prevent, what the New World Order (NWO) is all about, what the Illuminati are all about, is trying to prevent this change from happening.

Henrik: So these others, from other parts of the world – and not from the Western world, if they have the capability to be able to change in this way, they would be able to solve, I guess, many of their issues, that they are having, independently from what the West are doing, is that correct? Or, do they… or everyone have to do it at once, is that how it works?

Chris: Well, there is disagreement that we have on a sort of mass consciousness level. And, that is, if we’re going, then we’re going to do it – together. There are currently something like 3 million people on the planet who have already undergone this shift in consciousness, this process of reintegration, but they’re hiding away, basically, from the Western world. Because, otherwise, they would come under immense pressure & attack from the Western world – the politicians, the military, whatever – to try to destroy them. So, they’re there, they’re working with us, they’re working within the Akashic & the mass consciousness to try to help people as much as possible.

But it always comes down to this ‘freedom of choice’. And unless people choose to undergo this process of reintegration, then its going to be a much slower process than it could’ve been.

Henrik: If people are manipulated, propagandized, there, from a very young age being indoctrinated in the school systems, et cetera, how much of this is, then, really a ‘free choice’?

Chris: Well, you can break through it. But the problem is that most people don’t want to, or aren’t aware that there is an alternative – that there’s a truth out there that isn’t what we’ve been taught.

You know, as I said earlier, everything is based on… cosmology & science is based on gravity, and, yet, gravity doesn’t exist. Its all held together by electromagnetic forces. And yet, the whole thing of gravity is being promoted widely, even now, by those behind the New World Order, for example, are promoting gravity as part of what they still want to teach & make people believe. Because, if you consider that everything that exists within this Universe is a consciousness, then electromagnetic energies is consciousness energy. Its just that our scientists have called electromagnetic, whereas, in fact, its consciousness energy – its soul energy – that is all freely available within the Universe.

Now, if you alter the way people think from a physical process, like gravity, to one of a consciousness level of thinking, then you alter the way in which people think about themselves, and understand their world, and their place within it. So, this is why we’re still taught that gravity is what holds the Universe together, & holds everything on Earth, is because it maintains everything within a very physical position & where your thinking. We need to break through that & to start looking at things from a much higher level.

Einstein said something like – ‘You can’t solve you existing problems by the same level of thinking that created them in the first place.’ You know, you have to shift the way in which we think. What we should have done, but unfortunately, we’re propagandized into believing a great many things, and science is just one of them. Because if you scratch the surface of science, if you go through the veneer that’s on the surface of it, you’ll find… you know, for every scientific theory that is accepted as the truth – what is presented to the public, you’ll find an average of 93 different theories.

So nothing is proven within science, its just presented to us as being absolute truth, where its, in fact, just a theory. You can think of tectonic plate movements, for example, you know, we’re told all the plates on the Earth have shifted around at various times, so Earth’s history lasts some 400 million years, whatever. They haven’t, what has happened is the Earth has expanded from its original size. And has contracted at various time, as well. So the Earth expands & contracts. So, there hasn’t been any continental drift, its just purely & simply the Earth has got bigger, & more. So you see, its fundamental things like this that are holding people back, and that’s where a lot of the problem lies.

Henrik: I wanted to talk some more about the problems of science & the scientific field, & kind of, I guess, where you draw the line, as well. Because, overall, the way science is run today is fairly new, I mean, we’re just talking a hundred / 200 hundred years, really, but the whole scientific field was started a little bit earlier. I mean, it goes back to everyone from Thales & Aristotle, Roger Bacon, Newton – you have these kinds of people, and they were more into the natural philosophies that seems, to me, was tied more to nature & the real world of observation, you know, also called empirical evidence, and all that.

Chris: Really, it’s the 1700’s & 1800’s, that’s where it really begins. End of the 1700’s & into the 1800’s, so through the Victorian years is the one that really caused us the problems. And, itself, coincides with the beginnings of science. I know Newton was the end of the 1600’s, but, nobody really caught up with Newton until we were in the 1700’s. And when Victorian thinking & arrogance that created a lot of the problems. I mean, one of the things that all Victorian scientists believed absolutely, above all else, was that if a woman attempted to solve problems using higher mathematics, her brain would explode. They firmly believed that. And so, that’s the kind of thinking that’s caused a lot of the problems that we have.

You know, Newton came up with gravity, and 400 years later, we’re still trying to find, really, what gravity is all about. Because nobody really knows, all the theories that have come up so far are just utter rubbish. You know, this double theory leaves me speechless, really, at how convoluted it is.

Henrik: Yeah, its complicated, all these unknown variables have to be put into the picture to be able to explain certain things & phenomena, which is not understood. And so we have things like dark matter to, you know, these unproved particles & everything else. So, there trying, I guess. LOL!

Chris: Yes, LOL – very trying! LOL

Henrik: How would you explain it, is it a simplified idea we need to look at? Explain the idea of electromagnetism a little bit – how that generates many of the effects, like the gravitational effect, and all that?

Chris: Well, it isn’t a gravitational effect, in the way in which gravity is explained, because it isn’t a gravitational force that, let’s say, is holding the moon in place. What is holding the moon in place is the consciousness that is the moon, and the conscious which is the Earth, has agreed that they will work together. And it’s the same with the Universe – the Galaxies within the Universe, whatever. If you think of each of those components as a consciousness, then its agreement – its choices made by each of those consciousnesses to work with whatever situation their in. So if you’re a planet within the Solar System, you’re working with a consciousness that is the Sun, if you’re a consciousness that has taken the form of the Sun, you’re working with the consciousness that is the Galaxy.

So its all agreements – agreement all along the line. And the energy patterns created by linking souls together in this way, or souls acting together in this way, creates these huge energetic fields, that on Earth, scientists have interpreted & called electromagnetic fields. But in reality, what they are – they’re consciousnesses working together.

Henrik: Consciousness, then, is ultimately is what generates these fields… its creating the many effects that we can observe scientifically, is that correct?

Chris: Correct, yeah.

Henrik: Do you think we ever could bring this in into the scientific field, let’s say, variables & such. Many people have speculated that, you know, we need to just understand everything that is out there, and also, then, have the tools & the capacity to measure these things. But what about consciousness, itself, as a tool to understand these things.

Chris: Well, we already have it, because the vast majority of cosmologists reject gravity & double-dark theory. And what they insist is that the Universe is held together by electromagnetic energies. They’ve actually started calling these energies the ‘Fifth Dimension’. And so, you know, Einstein said Time ought to be the Fourth Dimension, and electromagnetic energies are the Fifth Dimension.
    And so, its already there. And if you look at a lot of people, that are slightly on the edges, perhaps, of the scientific world, but the cosmologists, whatever… well respected people within their own field… I’ve seen many lectures where they’re talking about consciousness energy holding the Universe together, everything within the Universe is a consciousness.

So, they’re already working along those lines, and heading in that direction. Its just we have this veneer on the surface of the propaganda of gravity, because its convenient for whatever reason, and since, whoever is generating this propaganda, then we’re stuck with it.

Henrik: How do you think if we recognized consciousness as a force in the Universe, or the Solar System & the entire world as we know it then, is this a dangerous idea, that is prevented from being known at this point, do you think?

Chris: Yes, because if we became aware of who & what we are, and if we integrated the soul back into the body – the whole of the soul back in the body – get the Higher Self back in, then we would not be able to be controlled. And that what seems to be the primary driving force within the world at the moment – is to control the population by certain people that consider themselves to be ‘elite’, and the driving force behind the ‘elite’ seems to be the Velon.

There is an agenda at work here, which seems to filter down from the Velon, and their intentions would appear, as far as the Earth is concerned, and they are controlling the people at the top. And that’s filtering down through the things we are taught in school & what we told through the media. And how we end up thinking about ourselves.

Henrik: Why is it, do you think, that they want to control us & dominate the planet at this stage? What is their agenda?

Chris: Well, let’s look at it from the Human level, to start with…I see from your website, that you picked up on a press release on using Agenda 21 as a basis for working with the New World Order, basically.

Henrik: Sure

Chris: And so, Agenda 21 is a document that was actually part of the inside agreement in the Climate Conference in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, so its been around for 20 years. And, what’s contained within Agenda 21 is removal of people from the countryside – either force-ably evicted, or forced into moving back into cities for economic reasons. On the face of it, they say its for environmental reason, ”we want to return 50 percent of the countryside back to wilderness”, so that it supports all the animals & plants that are becoming extinct. But also written within Agenda 21, it says they want to reduce the global population to 500 million by the year 2100. This is why it is called Agenda 21. So, the “official” figures at the moment are there are 7 Billion people on the planet. That means that 6-1/2 Billion people must die before the year 2100. And anybody who is born, then the death rate & birthrate must balance itself to maintain this 500 million figure they have in mind.

Henrik: And they are working at, right now, as we speak.

Chris: Oh yes, in all sorts of different ways. Yes, this is what they are trying to do. This is the agenda they have. And all of this comes from what people know as the organization that calls itself the Illuminati. Now, the Bavarian Illuminati were formed in 1776 by Amschel Rothschild, who founded himself as to head the organization & it set an agenda. Its things like, all ownership of housing belongs to the State, people cannot have private ownership. And the State must run all sorts of things, and take over peoples’ lives.

So, if you look at the economic agendas that have been going on recently, like the 2007 bank crash. Now, I mean, if that wasn’t designed to take housing out of private ownership & put into State ownership, then I don’t know what did. So, their agenda is continuing, I mean, basically they’ve been following that agenda since 1776. I mean, the first thing they did was to bring about the French Revolution to form a Socialist State within France. The people rejected. And, the vast majority of the Illuminati fled to America, where they’ve, more or less, been ever since. But the Russian Revolution creating again a Socialist State was brought about by the Illuminati using American & British banks to fund it. So, it was an engineered situation. And, you know, that’s collapsed & failed, I’m glad to say. But we still have, instead, is this so-called ‘Capitalist Society’. And, if you try accumulating capital, what happens? They’re going to take it from you, as what is happening in Cyprus at the moment with the problems there with the banks.

And I heard on the news today – Canada is in the middle of passing a law that will allow them to remove money from peoples’ bank accounts, if they get into economic difficulty.

Henrik: Isn’t that amazing… And if people just… I mean, what I get angry about, as I am seeing this, is as well – why are people still having their money in these banks still? Get them out, move out of there! Set up your own thing, or have have any cash – go back to something else. Yeah, many people are kind of just following into it, unfortunately. I mean, a few are taking measures, of course, trying to get out of this system. Its evidence of the collapse of also the thinking that has produced this kind of system, Chris. And we’re seeing this crumbling before our eyes. And I think, ultimately, a good sign, and that’s an excellent opportunity to see how it functions, what the reasons are, and actually disconnect themselves from it, and get out of it.

Chris: Yes. I would share that view. I’ve seen what’s going on, as a good sign. I know, in the short term, its going to create a great deal of hardship, and problems & difficulties for people. If, for example, we had gone through this consciousness integration at the end of 2012, we could’ve avoided all of this. Put seriously, we really could’ve avoided all of this, but because we didn’t, then what we have to do is start stripping down all the structures that caused the problems in the first place… that prevented from achieving what we set out to achieve 7,000 years ago.

And so, yes, we have to dismantle the old before we can build the new.
    (end of HOUR 2 Part2)

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 21:23.

20. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

April 11, 2013
    (Hour2 Part3)

(click to listen)

_________________Interview Hour2 Part3_________________

HOUR 2 Part3

Henrik: So, is there a bigger purpose behind these different, various power structures & such?

I’ve heard other people argue that, you know, some of these people have taken on a role, if you will, to act this out, to be able to nudge humanity forward. I guess what I’m saying is that if there wasn’t any seeming threat out there or something, that was threatening to, you know, control all of our lives, basically, to dominate in the way they’re trying to do it, right now. Then people wouldn’t get motivated, to have the incentive to get off their ass, if you know what I mean, Chris. So it actually serves a purpose at the end, right?

Chris: Yes, I would agree with all of that. This is the problem with Humans – they need a very hard kick up the bottom before they actually move.

Henrik: Yeah – seems like it. LOL!

Chris: And so, this is what we are going through. And, what’s occurring now – the collapse of the banking system has been working its way through, now – well before 2007. Its just totally unsustainable. I mean, America’s been bankrupt for, god knows how many years… it’s only because oil is still traded in dollars that’s actually keeping America afloat. If China reneged on all the amount of money that it owes America, America would collapse overnight.

Henrik: Yeah.

Chris: And so we have some very strange financial policies going on at the moment which is reflected in the way in which the banks are collapsing.

Henrik: Let me also just tie this in here, with the destruction or dismantling of the banking system as it exists, there is a window of opportunity that kind of goes both ways, because if the economic structure, as we see it, then they might want to bring in a completely controlled & dominated system – just what you’re alluding to, what they’re doing in Cyprus & trying to do in other countries, as well, with all the bail-outs & everything. Basically they just take peoples money, they take the assets that they have, to pay for themselves. And so, with the destruction with a system like this which is their problem, their going to offer the solution, which is basically a completely controlled & regulated system, where people might not even have any of their money anymore. Its like some kind of credit pot, that you basically have to apply to in order to get anything anymore… in other word, we’ll be completely dependent on, a kind of, a welfare State, if you will, a Socialist System, ultimately.

Chris: Yes. Well, that seems to be what they’re looking to set up. I mean, they already began doing this with all this rubbish about Global Warming & carbon usage, and all the rest of it. There is a proposal to introduce the new financial system based on your personal carbon usage. So, if you have a very low carbon use, then you are given a large amount of credit. As you use carbon, then your credit diminishes. So, that is already proposed. And the introduction of Smart Meters will rise, Smart electricity meters will rise. It’s the beginning of that process – of introducing this form of exchange.

Henrik: Yeah, remotely measure everyone’s usage, et cetera. And then, you know, basically, well control peoples’ lives accordingly, and it does tie into Agenda 21 & also getting people, as you’ve said, out of the rural areas, into big cities, where they’re more easily controlled, pretty much. Do you think there will be a natural kind of revolt against this, with… I’ve think we’ve seen it within the past few years, people moving out to the countryside more, they’re trying to get out & get away from it.

Chris: Yes, in energy terms, cities are becoming ‘black holes’, they’re really very, very low frequency, whereas in the countryside you have a much higher frequency. So, if you’re somebody who is looking towards this process of soul reintegration, then you’re going to be very, very uncomfortable living in the city, and you need to get out. And what that has produced, now costs an average of 20 percent more than a comparable property in a city, which is totally unprecedented. It’s the exact opposite of how its always been.

So people are moving in that way. And, in the same way as, let’s say, Planets & the Galaxy work together within the Universe, they have an energetic compatibility on a soul level. And this is what people are finding, is that they are attracted to others who have a similar hope of being able to go through this process of reintegration. And those that don’t want to take a part of it, are the ones who are moving into the cities.

Henrik: So, they’re splitting off. Is there two different strands here, is this a fork in the road, if you will?

Chris: Very much so. But, again, it’s to do with the ‘freedom of choice’. So everybody on a higher level, on a soul level, made a decision – whether they were going to go through this reintegration process, or not. And some people said ‘yes, they were, very much so’. And, others said ‘no, they’re not interested’ – for whatever reason.

I mean, there’s no judgment here. Each individual has judged themselves. And made a choice accordingly. So, yes, there is a division, has been a division, within people, really since about 1996, because there was a lot of energy changes that took place in 1996 that fueled up a lot of things that have been happening since. And so, in that sort of sense, then yes, people are divided. There are those that want to stay on Earth, and get on with all the things that they want to do. And there are those who have decided not to continue with whatever they are doing on Earth.

Populations figures, again, are a sham. I mean, they’re again a piece of propaganda. They’re trying to say its people, you know, resources are running out, and so we’re going to charge you more, and we need to put these Smart Meters in, and all this sort of stuff. Whereas, population peaked in 1996. According to the Akashic, global population, at that time, was 7.6 Billion people. The current population level according to the Akashic is between 3.7 & 3.8 Billion. So we’ve literally halved the population of the planet within that 20 year period.

And these people exercising their choices. They say… maybe some people are using it to highlight the kind of problems that are going on with the planet, so others will take notice of it. And, I know that it is very true. So, a lot of those deaths are from people… I don’t know, they’ve died of a medical treatment to show how poor medical treatment is. Or, how damaging pharmaceutical drugs are, or how damaging GM crops are – so they’ve used their deaths to try to highlight those problem, but of course, the media doesn’t report these things, because the media is controlled by the elite, the Illuminati, or whatever you want to call them. So we never get to hear them, so in many respects, unfortunately, a lot of those deaths have been wasted, because they haven’t had the impact that it was hoped that they would have.

So, as you’ve said earlier, you know, this sort of collapse that is going on at the moment, to all political systems, the banking system, the medical system, through science, and all the rest of it – all these collapses are coming about because they need to happen. We need to strip these lies & propaganda away from our understanding in life, so we can understand who we are & what we need to do.

Henrik: Yeah. And I think they’re pushing as well, they’re using these various methods to, as you say, to help depopulate the planet. I think this ongoing eugenics program, pretty much of culling the herd, is very much a ‘soft kill’, I don’t think that they’re going to show up with machine guns at everyone’s door & try to imprison them, or kill them on the spot. This is by voluntary choice, pretty much… well, not really, but indirectly, it is still a choice, because many people are choosing to go to the same doctor, to eat the food that is not GMO labeled, et cetera. They’re taking the chemical route, if you will, instead of trying to clean-up and go a natural organic way. So we are partially responsible, but at the same time, then they’re using people because they are gullible & believe that, you know, they have our best interest at heart, and that we’ll be taken care of. And so, we’re being fooled into this, at the same time, they are achieving their agenda of depopulation. I mean, there are so many people that are sick around the planet, and getting sicker. And there’s tremendous amounts of people that are constantly on, you know, pills, SSRIs, and everything else which is slowly just kind of numbing them off & shutting down their system.

Chris: Yes, one of the worse ones is WI-FI. There haven’t really been many studies carried out yet into WI-FI & the effects of WIFI on the body. But I came across one fairly recently, its four years of research of the effects of WIFI on the body. And what the doctor who carried out this research found was that the cell structures start to breakdown. So, if you subjected to Wi-Fi for a period of 2-3 years, then your body cells start to disintegrate & crumble. So, you literally fall apart from the inside-out. And where it starts is in the brain, because it’s a nerve tissue in the brain. There are cells called Glial cells, and they’re the first ones to breakdown & become cancerous. If you use mobile phones a lot, for example, the energy patterns, the microwave patterns from the phone, actually creates cancer of the glial cells between ear & the brain.

And, you have all of that going, and at the same time, we have a reduction in cholesterol. So, everybody’s been told ‘you must reduce your cholesterol’, whereas cholesterol is basically food for the cells. So, if you’re subjected to WiFi & your cholesterol levels are at their normal levels as produced by the body, because the body produces cholesterol, you don’t get it from your foods. The body produces it itself. Cholesterol primarily builds new cells, & maintains the structure of integrity of the cell structures of the cells within the body. So most of the people on the planet taking statins – reducing their cholesterol levels, subjected to WiFi, they’re going to end with full body cancer within two or three years.

And the damage done to the brain patterns – brain waves – by WiFi is extreme.

Henrik: Yeah, exactly. It seems a lot of this is targeted towards… basically, is kind of numbing people off – shutting off those capabilities of making a better options, a higher option. Its like… well, we know about the dumbing-down that’s going on, but its very much literal in the sense what methods they’ve chosen, with the technologies, and with the food, as well, to really target people from being able to rationally being able to think, and to make critical choices.

Chris: Exactly. It’s a very coherent targeted attack on people & how we function.

Henrik: So how do you think, within the last few minutes, here, for this time, Chris, that we can topple the power structure & the propaganda. Is it tied to a raising, as you talked before, of the frequency, and us moving into a higher level? And if so, how can we do that, at the time, in this stage, when, as we’ve been detailing here, we have so many attacks from so many different angles, if you will?

Chris: Well, disable your Wi-Fi to start with, that’s always a good place to start. And, really, start to look at things in a different way. So, again that Einstein quote, you know – “you can’t solve the problems with the same level of thinking that you’ve created them.” And so we need to shift the way in which we think about ourselves, and world, and the Universe, at large. So, instead of accepting the propaganda as it comes in, is to really stop reading newspapers, stop watching tv, and stop looking at the internet. Because that’s the main tools that are used to propagandize us. So, if you get off that, and start looking to people who think in different ways, who think in ways, who think in ways that can start to break these patterns.

But, really, so much of that comes from within. There are meditations that people can do, for example, where they can work within the Akashic, they can heal themselves, they can work with all sorts of energies, to try to break these patterns & to bring about the situation where we can join people in the non Western worlds & be ready to undergo this shift in consciousness.

That’s primary key to it. If we can break these patterns, and undergo consciousness change, then nobody can hold us. Because we will be able to see everything for the lies that it is, and the whole structure will breakdown totally.

To a certain extent its gone a little too far. People have been so brainwashed into believing certain things & thinking in certain ways. But what we’re now faced with is a complete breakdown of all the structures, like the politicos, the banks, and all the rest of it, before people start to wake up to realize there is an alternative to it.

Henrik: Yep, yep, seems to be the case. Well, this has been very interesting. We appreciate you sharing your perspective with us, Chris. I hope you will be able to do it again at some point. Its always interesting to, of course, to have more to talk about, and you have much more material available in many of your books & essays. Books are available at Cygnus Books. Thank you, Chris, it was interesting having you with us, so thank you for your time today.
    (end of HOUR 2 Part3 & done)

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 23:08.

21. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

April 11, 2013
    (Hour2 Part3)

_________________Interview Hour2 Part3_________________

HOUR 2 Part3

turiya
    My GOODNESS. Thank you for all of the hard work!

~FireHorse

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Flash (1st November 2013), Gardener (1st November 2013), golden lady (4th November 2013), onawah (3rd November 2013), soleil (6th November 2013), turiya (1st November 2013)

23. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Thanks so much for transcribing these interviews...

One of my favorite parts

Quote And so when those who had chosen to be Human came back onto the Earth 20,000 years ago, we were as we were on Atlantis, which was the whole of the soul within the physical body. So we had all the faculties that we were suppose to have. And we began to lose them, because realized that Earth’s energy frequency , the basic base note frequency of the Earth was too low a frequency. And the Earth has always resonated at 7.56 Hz, and that was too low an energy frequency for us to maintain the whole of the within the body. Because the soul that we are, that Humans are, is made up of massive energy patterns – we’re looking at 50 dimensions of energy contained within the soul. And, to squeeze all of that energy into a physical body, when it resonates at that 7.56 Hz, was too big of a leap. So we couldn’t maintain the whole of the consciousness, because that base note frequency was too low.

So, Earth needed to raise her base note frequency up to a new level in order for us to bring the whole of the soul back into the body. And so, that’s what the Human experience & the Human Plan is all about, is learning… trying to find out what that new frequency needed to be, so that we could bring the whole soul back into the body. And its taken 7,000 years to do that. But we have got this. We now know what that frequency needs to be. The Earth has already altered her frequency levels. She did that back in 2000 or 2002, I can’t remember off hand. So, she is operating now at 3.5 kHz, which is a considerably more than 7.5 Hz. And Human have been accelerating our own frequencies since then, since 2000, to try bring ourselves up to sort of energy parity with the Earth again. We achieved that the end of 2011. It was October 2011.

And so, we’re in a position where we can bring the Higher Self back into the body, if that’s what we choose to do. And so we could have undergone that shift last December, that’s what the end of the Mayan Calendar was all about, and all the rest of it. But there’s been a lot of disruption on the planet. I think a lot of the main reason why people, certainly in the Western world, didn’t undergo this consciousness reintegration, this soul reintegration, is because they don’t believe it can happen.

So, at some point we need to alter the way in which we think, and stop believing in some of the things we do believe in, because that’s what’s holding us back from making this move that we are now capable of achieving anytime we choose to. Because we have whole new sets of energy patterns connected with the Earth, what you could call the Mayan 6th Sun, because the 5th Sun disappeared or ended on the 29th of October 2011, and a new Sun was built on the 21st of December 2012.

So we shift now at any time we choose to, it just the problems we have in the Western world are holding us back, basically. Because in the non Western world, the vast majority of the population there are ready, and perfectly capable of making the shift, you know, its something like 98 percent of the population in some countries can do it. There only holding themselves back because we have a collective agreement to do it at the same time.

So the Western world is holding back.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gardener (1st November 2013), turiya (1st November 2013)

25. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

The “spiritual” liar-archy does not want us to grow on our own to a place of self-empowerment that will allow us to simply walk away from their entire control system. This is why the channeled messages subtly disempowers people, while pretending to actually offer them an empowering solution. As long as we are sitting and waiting for “the good guys” to come and save us, we will not be able to discern who truly has our best interests at heart, nor will we be able to actually fix our own problems for ourselves.

For the ENTIRE ARTICLE
    I listened to Cameron Day's interview here.

I resonate to these ideas: Clearing the way to be fully incarnated and connected to Source here and now.

The stories differ. CT and CD (and Bartzis with whom I don't resonate) spend lots of time spinning the story. Do you think CT is fully committed to his story as the "truth"? If we see the stories as "myth" holding certain themes, that means all the stories can be seen as examples of the principle. Otherwise, one story has to be argued against another...right?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

FireHorse (4th November 2013), Gardener (6th November 2013), onawah (3rd November 2013), turiya (3rd November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast