Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 38 LastLast

Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Turiya, thank you for following up on this Bartiz v Chris Thomas, I did start to listen to one of Bartez 'talks' and I couldn't listen for long. I place quite a bit of trust in first impressions, very early ones (if I can catch them) and in this instance there was clear and present energy interference within me. Part of the delivery technique is his very fast and furious speach which can have many tricks and traps embedded in it. He is a no go for me, and would go so far as to say it might be best not to listen to too much from him, the energy signature is not good.
    Thanks Gardener for this feedback. Funny... This reminds me of a recent discussion I had with another member who told me their partner also could not stand the sound of Andrew's voice. This was the exact same first impression that hit me when I first listened to one of the beginning interviews that he had with Chris Hales... (this was before the recent Lance White/Galactic History interview series.) Extremely irritating, I could not stand the sound of his voice. And had to stop listening.

My instinct tells me, with the support of your (& another's) feedback, that this is one of the signs that is revealing to us that our psychic abilities are starting to wake up... (whole soul reintegration in progress) the sensitivity to the words that are being uttered from out of the mouths of others. It may be time to pull out that old copy of Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clark.

Welcome to the Resistance

turiya
    I am glad you and Gardner brought this up...I have noticed that I can immediately tell from what seems like a wall...like a static wall of interference when a message is off for me. I have difficulty hearing and its thick and garbled. It also happens that I can't make sense of the words when written though it isn't difficult for me to read (in English hehe)

I tried to listen to Bartzis before and couldn't continue. He seems muddy. I don't like his "looks" and contrasted, Chris Thomas is different even though he gets wordy and has an accent (to my American ears). I am also considering this as more discernmenet in understanding my relevant info frequency.

This is my biased source meter. As I have been listening to alot of people in the last few years, almost everyone I couldn't hear was not reliable.

George Kavassilas has gone trough the experience of getting hooked and passing on messages that were disinfo. He is always willing to admit when he "got things wrong". I think we could all be fooled by our own emotional mind field. It's back to clearing clearing and did I say clearing our own bias.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gardener (10th October 2013), Herbert (9th October 2013), onawah (7th November 2013), soleil (6th November 2013), turiya (9th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Here are some of the main differences between Chris Thomas & Andrew Bartzis. These are only some of the differences. Will be attempting to adding more as the time allows.

The Akashic
    Chris Thomas vs Andrew Bartzis

cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 10th October 2013 at 02:45.

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Good work Turiya,
    I've been doing the same sort of comparisons. Also looking at forum member corvo's work with extra dimensional beings.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Gardener (10th October 2013), turiya (10th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

It seems this article belongs on this thread...

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker
    By Cameron Day, on August 23rd, 2013

No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides. This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again.

Planet Earth and much of our corner of the universe has been under a spell for a very long time, a spell which casts doubt within our minds about whether or not we are connected with the Infinite Source of all creation. The spell causes us to feel alone, vulnerable and isolated – cast out from the Heavenly Realms into a cruel, dog-eat-dog world. This spell is pure fiction, a deception of the highest order, but it has taken hold deeply on this and other worlds.

Intrinsic within this holographic spell is the notion that duality and polarity are natural aspects of life, and that we must serve one side of duality or the other. This elegantly simple binary imprint has become so prominent that we have lost sight of the larger holographic spell that spawned it. Indeed, we have lost sight of the hologram all together, and come to believe that it is the sum total of reality.

Humans have been conditioned to worship the holographic deception and the agents that perpetuate it. This hologram has been called Maya by the Hindus, and the Gnostics referred to it as the Corrupt Demiurge. I find this term a highly accurate description, and from the point forward I will refer to it as the corrupt demiurge.

Dark vs (False) Light – Duality of the Demiurge

In order to capture and control the widest possible spectrum of souls, the corrupt demiurge split its agents into two seemingly opposing teams: Dark vs (false) Light.

Not everyone can be a saint, so there must be room for sinners within the demiurge, as long as everyone involved is under its spell. What matters most to the demiurge is that we worship it or one of its agents, regardless if they are on the light team or the dark team.

There are many names of the players within this cosmic, multi-dimensional drama that you will have no doubt heard of such as: Lucifer, Jehova, Beelzebub, Arch Angel Michael, Satan (different dude than Lucifer), Ashtar, dozens of Arch(on) angels, supposedly ascended “masters” and various other channeled entities.

While some of these beings play for team dark, and some play for team (false) light, they are ALL ultimately playing for the corrupt demiurge that controls them. This, in essence, is the big secret of the archons: They are not just the “evil, demonic beings” but also those who pretend to be angels and ascended masters..

What is the Point of All This Control?

The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness that is slowly dying, and it depends on harvesting the energy from the souls incarnated within its system in order to preserve its existence. In order to harvest the largest amount of soul energy possible, it created the dark-light duality paradigm to ensure that every being incarnated on a world that is under its spell would serve as a “soul battery” to help keep the demiurge energized. The “good” souls would seek out the (false) light team, and the “bad” souls would seek out the dark team, but unknown to most of those souls, they are all serving the same system.

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion. The players at the higher levels of the hierarchies know that they are in a self-serving system, but they are fine with the deal, because they get to wield power and receive the energy of worship from beings further down the ladder.

What About the “Spiritual Hierarchy?”

Most channeled beings will claim to be affiliated with the (false) light-based “Spiritual Hierarchy” which includes “arch angels,” “ascended masters” and “positive ETs.” These channeled messages are a dime-a-thousand, and more keep pouring out every day. The dirty little secret is that these beings are beholden to the corrupt demiurge, and are waging a psychological battle on people that don’t want to be associated with any formal religious structure.

In other words, the “new age” is a multidmeinsional psychological operation designed to channel the soul energy of the “believers” of these teachings up to the “ascended” teachers.

Another one of their secrets is that most of the so-called “ascended masters” in their “hierarchy” never had a human incarnation. These are incredibly deceptive beings that are playing a game in order to garner the energy of worship. In the real universe of non-deception, nobody would worship them, but in the illusory “sub-universe” of the corrupt demiurge, they are able to trick good-hearted people into pouring energies of love, devotion and praise into them.

As for the “arch(on) angels” they are in more or less the same category. They are not aligned with the Infinite Source of all creation, but rather they serve a lesser being posing as the creator: the corrupt demiurge. Therefore they are not what I would call angels at all.

In honor of the truly deceptive nature of these beings, I have given them a new, more accurate title: The Spiritual Liar-archy.

The Dark Side Makes the False Light Look Good

The two teams have to play their parts convincingly, and the dark team has really embraced their role as villainous scum ready to kill, rape, torture and do any sort of depraved thing that they can get away with.

The dark side is designed to be incredibly repugnant so that the majority of “good souls” will run to the other end of polarity, right into the “loving” embrace of one of the false light’s patriarchal religions, or to their new age religion with its legion of channels and “masters.”

Earth has been a difficult planet for the corrupt demiurge to fully control. Human beings were once very aware of their connection to Infinite Source and all of life, and that awareness has been maintained by spiritual individuals throughout the entire reign of darkness on this planet. Because this awareness could not be “beaten out of us” by the dark forces, a plan was formed to co-opt the spiritual nature of human beings.

First, patriarchal religions were formed and imposed on as many people of the world as possible. Anyone who didn’t adhere to one of the major religions was an outcast for much of history, until the last century when the “Theosophist movement” was born, which set the foundation for the “new age movement” to emerge in the 50s, 60s and 70s. The new age movement has continued to gain momentum as it has attracted many of the people who turned away from the hypocrisy of patriarchal religion.

The corrupt demiurge seems to have an “easy answer” for any of the inner turmoil that humans experience. If religion doesn’t serve to appease an individual, then the new age will do just fine. It’s all the same to the demiurge, as long as we “pick a side” that it controls. This is why we need to transcend sides all together.

Channelers Are Being Deceived

I wrote an article back in 2011 about some of the problems with channeled messages, which you can find here for more background information. If religion can be said to be “the opiate of the masses” then channeled messages would be the “HOPIUM of the disgruntled minority.” Every channeled message that comes from the spiritual liar-archy is essentially the same when you strip away the fluffy talk and story-line that is being used to couch the message.

Here is every channeled message ever done, condensed into a few lines:

“Dear ones,
    you are greatly beloved by all of us in the spiritual (liar)archy. We long to reunite with you, for we are your long-lost family. Stay strong and hold onto your light, because we will make our presence known to you soon. Keep waiting (and suffering) and hoping for us to come and rescue you from your situation. When we arrive, we will build a golden (c)age for you on earth.”

I used to think that this nauseating disinformation coming from “Archon Angel Michael,” “Saint Germain” etc was the result of dark-side interference taking over the channels without their awareness. What I didn’t understand back when I wrote “Who’s Really on This Channel” is that transmissions from “truly positive beings” weren’t being intercepted and corrupted by the dark side, but rather the messages were coming from “false light” beings of the spiritual liar-archy.

“Light Workers” Are Being Thoroughly Used

Back in 1998 when I first got into the energy clearing genre, I had never heard the term “lightworker” even though it had already been coined. It first heard it some time in the early 2000s, and it sounded weird to me at the time. Now I understand why: because the “light” that the spiritual liar-archy is trying to get us to work for is the FALSE light of demiurgic duality!

You see, there is a massive effort underway by beings that I now call “Divine Agents” to completely obliterate the corrupt demiurge. When that happens, all of the beings who have gained power through the demiurge will lose that stolen power and will have to face up to the deceptions that they have been propagating. None of them want that to happen, so in their cleverness they devised a brilliant plan to undermine the entire effort.

The plan was simple: Approach all incarnated Divine Agents, usually in a dream state but sometimes during an “ET abduction” scenario, and tell them that in order to fulfill their mission, they need to “work for the (false) light” and take orders from the spiritual liar-archy.

This plan worked AMAZINGLY well, largely because Divine Agents have had a hard time living on Earth. Societies here are badly warped, spirituality is twisted and abused, the vibrational density is heavy, our memories are mostly wiped, and we generally would rather NOT be here. So any being that emanated light (even false light) and love could make a Divine Agent feel like they were making valid contact with truly divine beings.

I still remember my own recruitment by the false light that occurred when I was 6 years old in an extremely vivid dream-time experience. They had me convinced that I was fulfilling my mission as a Divine Agent by working for them. I think they always knew I would figure them out, although it took a very, very long time.

Ever Wake Up More Tired Than When You Went To Sleep?

Many Divine Agents who were recruited as light-workers report that they wake up more tired than when they went to bed, and their “dreams” were full of battles. During these “dream missions” the spiritual liar-archy squeezes those they control of as much energy as they can. You may wake up with memories of having gone on missions to battle the dark, but the end result is that your body, mind and soul are depleted of energy which was harvested by the (false) light beings.

A few months ago I revoked ALL agreements made with any and all beings that did not have my best interests in mind, no matter WHO the beings were or claimed to be. It sounds like such a simple thing, but somehow I had overlooked it. During the process, I felt resistance from beings who were claiming to be positive, but I stood strong and told them that I refuse to be manipulated into giving energy to the demiurge.

This has given me the distinct privilege of being targeted by both the dark team (ankle biters) and the (false) light team (spiritual liar-archy). The (false) light team does indeed engage in psychic warfare, just in different, more subtle ways than their “dark” brethren. Deflecting these attacks has been worth it because I know that I am more aligned with my true mission to put an end to the demiurge without being side-tracked into duality battles.

It is also very nice knowing I am going to get a good night’s sleep when I go to bed because I am not going to be pulled into any ridiculous “missions to battle the dark” that the (false) light beings are so fond of setting up for their “light workers.” (That phrase actually creeps me out now that I know its true origins…)

What Was That About a Golden (C)age?

The false light beings working for the corrupt demiurge want to maintain their control over the human race. Our soul energy and agreements to live in our current cage empowers the demiurge and the beings that serve it, and they are not going to give that energy up easily.

We are, at this very moment, in a struggle for our freedom. The spiritual liar-archy wants to move us from our current, extremely uncomfortable cage into a slightly more expansive state of existence, but one that they are firmly in control of.

One metaphor to describe our current situation is that we are like a flock of chickens pent up inside a tiny, dark, smelly chicken coop. Those that have been farming us are preparing to let us out of the coop, and into a larger fenced-in area where we will be able to feel a little more free, but still within their control. This is the “farmer’s” way of ensuring that they can continue to feed off of our energies, while making us feel that we are free, thanks to the kindness of our captors.

The “spiritual” liar-archy does not want us to grow on our own to a place of self-empowerment that will allow us to simply walk away from their entire control system. This is why the channeled messages subtly disempowers people, while pretending to actually offer them an empowering solution. As long as we are sitting and waiting for “the good guys” to come and save us, we will not be able to discern who truly has our best interests at heart, nor will we be able to actually fix our own problems for ourselves.

For the ENTIRE ARTICLE

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 12th December 2013 at 02:56.

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems this article belongs on this thread...

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker
    By Cameron Day, on August 23rd, 2013

No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides. This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again.

Planet Earth and much of our corner of the universe has been under a spell for a very long time, a spell which casts doubt within our minds about whether or not we are connected with the Infinite Source of all creation. The spell causes us to feel alone, vulnerable and isolated – cast out from the Heavenly Realms into a cruel, dog-eat-dog world. This spell is pure fiction, a deception of the highest order, but it has taken hold deeply on this and other worlds.

Intrinsic within this holographic spell is the notion that duality and polarity are natural aspects of life, and that we must serve one side of duality or the other. This elegantly simple binary imprint has become so prominent that we have lost sight of the larger holographic spell that spawned it. Indeed, we have lost sight of the hologram all together, and come to believe that it is the sum total of reality.

Humans have been conditioned to worship the holographic deception and the agents that perpetuate it. This hologram has been called Maya by the Hindus, and the Gnostics referred to it as the Corrupt Demiurge. I find this term a highly accurate description, and from the point forward I will refer to it as the corrupt demiurge.

Dark vs (False) Light – Duality of the Demiurge

In order to capture and control the widest possible spectrum of souls, the corrupt demiurge split its agents into two seemingly opposing teams: Dark vs (false) Light.

Not everyone can be a saint, so there must be room for sinners within the demiurge, as long as everyone involved is under its spell. What matters most to the demiurge is that we worship it or one of its agents, regardless if they are on the light team or the dark team.

There are many names of the players within this cosmic, multi-dimensional drama that you will have no doubt heard of such as: Lucifer, Jehova, Beelzebub, Arch Angel Michael, Satan (different dude than Lucifer), Ashtar, dozens of Arch(on) angels, supposedly ascended “masters” and various other channeled entities.

While some of these beings play for team dark, and some play for team (false) light, they are ALL ultimately playing for the corrupt demiurge that controls them. This, in essence, is the big secret of the archons: They are not just the “evil, demonic beings” but also those who pretend to be angels and ascended masters..

What is the Point of All This Control?

The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness that is slowly dying, and it depends on harvesting the energy from the souls incarnated within its system in order to preserve its existence. In order to harvest the largest amount of soul energy possible, it created the dark-light duality paradigm to ensure that every being incarnated on a world that is under its spell would serve as a “soul battery” to help keep the demiurge energized. The “good” souls would seek out the (false) light team, and the “bad” souls would seek out the dark team, but unknown to most of those souls, they are all serving the same system.

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion. The players at the higher levels of the hierarchies know that they are in a self-serving system, but they are fine with the deal, because they get to wield power and receive the energy of worship from beings further down the ladder.

What About the “Spiritual Hierarchy?”

Most channeled beings will claim to be affiliated with the (false) light-based “Spiritual Hierarchy” which includes “arch angels,” “ascended masters” and “positive ETs.” These channeled messages are a dime-a-thousand, and more keep pouring out every day. The dirty little secret is that these beings are beholden to the corrupt demiurge, and are waging a psychological battle on people that don’t want to be associated with any formal religious structure.

In other words, the “new age” is a multidmeinsional psychological operation designed to channel the soul energy of the “believers” of these teachings up to the “ascended” teachers.

Another one of their secrets is that most of the so-called “ascended masters” in their “hierarchy” never had a human incarnation. These are incredibly deceptive beings that are playing a game in order to garner the energy of worship. In the real universe of non-deception, nobody would worship them, but in the illusory “sub-universe” of the corrupt demiurge, they are able to trick good-hearted people into pouring energies of love, devotion and praise into them.

As for the “arch(on) angels” they are in more or less the same category. They are not aligned with the Infinite Source of all creation, but rather they serve a lesser being posing as the creator: the corrupt demiurge. Therefore they are not what I would call angels at all.

In honor of the truly deceptive nature of these beings, I have given them a new, more accurate title: The Spiritual Liar-archy.

The Dark Side Makes the False Light Look Good

The two teams have to play their parts convincingly, and the dark team has really embraced their role as villainous scum ready to kill, rape, torture and do any sort of depraved thing that they can get away with.

The dark side is designed to be incredibly repugnant so that the majority of “good souls” will run to the other end of polarity, right into the “loving” embrace of one of the false light’s patriarchal religions, or to their new age religion with its legion of channels and “masters.”

Earth has been a difficult planet for the corrupt demiurge to fully control. Human beings were once very aware of their connection to Infinite Source and all of life, and that awareness has been maintained by spiritual individuals throughout the entire reign of darkness on this planet. Because this awareness could not be “beaten out of us” by the dark forces, a plan was formed to co-opt the spiritual nature of human beings.

First, patriarchal religions were formed and imposed on as many people of the world as possible. Anyone who didn’t adhere to one of the major religions was an outcast for much of history, until the last century when the “Theosophist movement” was born, which set the foundation for the “new age movement” to emerge in the 50s, 60s and 70s. The new age movement has continued to gain momentum as it has attracted many of the people who turned away from the hypocrisy of patriarchal religion.

The corrupt demiurge seems to have an “easy answer” for any of the inner turmoil that humans experience. If religion doesn’t serve to appease an individual, then the new age will do just fine. It’s all the same to the demiurge, as long as we “pick a side” that it controls. This is why we need to transcend sides all together.

Channelers Are Being Deceived

I wrote an article back in 2011 about some of the problems with channeled messages, which you can find here for more background information. If religion can be said to be “the opiate of the masses” then channeled messages would be the “HOPIUM of the disgruntled minority.” Every channeled message that comes from the spiritual liar-archy is essentially the same when you strip away the fluffy talk and story-line that is being used to couch the message.

Here is every channeled message ever done, condensed into a few lines:

“Dear ones,
    you are greatly beloved by all of us in the spiritual (liar)archy. We long to reunite with you, for we are your long-lost family. Stay strong and hold onto your light, because we will make our presence known to you soon. Keep waiting (and suffering) and hoping for us to come and rescue you from your situation. When we arrive, we will build a golden (c)age for you on earth.”

I used to think that this nauseating disinformation coming from “Archon Angel Michael,” “Saint Germain” etc was the result of dark-side interference taking over the channels without their awareness. What I didn’t understand back when I wrote “Who’s Really on This Channel” is that transmissions from “truly positive beings” weren’t being intercepted and corrupted by the dark side, but rather the messages were coming from “false light” beings of the spiritual liar-archy.

“Light Workers” Are Being Thoroughly Used

Back in 1998 when I first got into the energy clearing genre, I had never heard the term “lightworker” even though it had already been coined. It first heard it some time in the early 2000s, and it sounded weird to me at the time. Now I understand why: because the “light” that the spiritual liar-archy is trying to get us to work for is the FALSE light of demiurgic duality!

You see, there is a massive effort underway by beings that I now call “Divine Agents” to completely obliterate the corrupt demiurge. When that happens, all of the beings who have gained power through the demiurge will lose that stolen power and will have to face up to the deceptions that they have been propagating. None of them want that to happen, so in their cleverness they devised a brilliant plan to undermine the entire effort.

The plan was simple: Approach all incarnated Divine Agents, usually in a dream state but sometimes during an “ET abduction” scenario, and tell them that in order to fulfill their mission, they need to “work for the (false) light” and take orders from the spiritual liar-archy.

This plan worked AMAZINGLY well, largely because Divine Agents have had a hard time living on Earth. Societies here are badly warped, spirituality is twisted and abused, the vibrational density is heavy, our memories are mostly wiped, and we generally would rather NOT be here. So any being that emanated light (even false light) and love could make a Divine Agent feel like they were making valid contact with truly divine beings.

I still remember my own recruitment by the false light that occurred when I was 6 years old in an extremely vivid dream-time experience. They had me convinced that I was fulfilling my mission as a Divine Agent by working for them. I think they always knew I would figure them out, although it took a very, very long time.

Ever Wake Up More Tired Than When You Went To Sleep?

Many Divine Agents who were recruited as light-workers report that they wake up more tired than when they went to bed, and their “dreams” were full of battles. During these “dream missions” the spiritual liar-archy squeezes those they control of as much energy as they can. You may wake up with memories of having gone on missions to battle the dark, but the end result is that your body, mind and soul are depleted of energy which was harvested by the (false) light beings.

A few months ago I revoked ALL agreements made with any and all beings that did not have my best interests in mind, no matter WHO the beings were or claimed to be. It sounds like such a simple thing, but somehow I had overlooked it. During the process, I felt resistance from beings who were claiming to be positive, but I stood strong and told them that I refuse to be manipulated into giving energy to the demiurge.

This has given me the distinct privilege of being targeted by both the dark team (ankle biters) and the (false) light team (spiritual liar-archy). The (false) light team does indeed engage in psychic warfare, just in different, more subtle ways than their “dark” brethren. Deflecting these attacks has been worth it because I know that I am more aligned with my true mission to put an end to the demiurge without being side-tracked into duality battles.

It is also very nice knowing I am going to get a good night’s sleep when I go to bed because I am not going to be pulled into any ridiculous “missions to battle the dark” that the (false) light beings are so fond of setting up for their “light workers.” (That phrase actually creeps me out now that I know its true origins…)

What Was That About a Golden (C)age?

The false light beings working for the corrupt demiurge want to maintain their control over the human race. Our soul energy and agreements to live in our current cage empowers the demiurge and the beings that serve it, and they are not going to give that energy up easily.

We are, at this very moment, in a struggle for our freedom. The spiritual liar-archy wants to move us from our current, extremely uncomfortable cage into a slightly more expansive state of existence, but one that they are firmly in control of.

One metaphor to describe our current situation is that we are like a flock of chickens pent up inside a tiny, dark, smelly chicken coop. Those that have been farming us are preparing to let us out of the coop, and into a larger fenced-in area where we will be able to feel a little more free, but still within their control. This is the “farmer’s” way of ensuring that they can continue to feed off of our energies, while making us feel that we are free, thanks to the kindness of our captors.

The “spiritual” liar-archy does not want us to grow on our own to a place of self-empowerment that will allow us to simply walk away from their entire control system. This is why the channeled messages subtly disempowers people, while pretending to actually offer them an empowering solution. As long as we are sitting and waiting for “the good guys” to come and save us, we will not be able to discern who truly has our best interests at heart, nor will we be able to actually fix our own problems for ourselves.

For the ENTIRE ARTICLE

turiya
    Hello, turiya and all others that have posted on this thread. I am NEW here but, have been digging around on the subject of Chris Thomas...

I've read several of Cameron Day's posts and listened to a couple of his MP3s. The problem I have found with Cameron is he's very much into Archons and the Demiurge. According to my readings (Cameron's and others), the Demiurge is the "God" of the Old Testament and he is an insane reptilian. The Archons are his companions, tadpole-like critters that supposedly resemble baby Greys (as best as I can gather). These Archons are an "infection" and mess with human's heads.

Now, enter Chris Thomas. Chris Thomas has mentioned the Reptilian(s) and the Archons, and they are not here, anymore. They came into our Universe from another Universe and had the ability to remove free will (energy patterns). They were removed from this Universe, he has stated.

I would love clarification on the Demiurge/Reptilian/Archon thing. Chris says they are gone. Cameron (and others) claim they are still here.

Can anyone offer more information? Can Chris be contacted about this (Herbert, you appear to have his ear...)?

Thank you!

FireHorse

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Ealiss (12th February 2014), Gardener (17th October 2013), turiya (27th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    I just listened to an interview with Chris Thomason Red Ice. In hour 2, Chris said that the population of Earth has reduced over the past two (I think) years from around 7 billion to 3.8 billion due to GMOs, pollution, etc. The interviewer just said "OK" in a "that makes no sense to me, but I'm not going to argue with you" kind of voice. Chris just did not seem to have any awareness of the fact that he had just made a really extraordinary statement (more than anything about the Velons) which could probably do with some explanation. There just seemed a complete disconnect. Did I misunderstand this, or did anyone else pick this up?
    Because of your post, Cognitive Dissident, about the Red Ice interview with Chris Thomas, I went ahead and became a member.
    I will attempt to post the Hour 2 of that interview (below) for anyone that has an interest. Not certain it will work but will give it a try...

CHRIS THOMAS Red Ice Interview Hour2
    April 11, 2013

Hour 2 Mp3 File

Red Ice Radio Website

Chris Thomas - Akashic Record of Earth, Mankind & Alien Races
    April 11, 2013
    Chris Thomas is an author and healer who describes himself as having been `hard-wired to the Akashic since birth.' This gives him a unique perspective from which to describe the human path of development, how humanity first appeared on planet Earth and what is our destiny. Our information on this has, says Chris, been distorted and mis-remembered over the course of millennia. In the first hour, Chris talks about the 13 races in the universe which include non-physical, semi-physical and physical form entities. We’ll also discuss the soul origin of these entities. Chris then explains how Earth is a unique, physical manifestation. He’ll discuss Earth’s beginning and the early human prototypes. We end the hour on beneficial technology given to humanity from non-human races. In the second hour, Chris expands on beings called Velons and their relationship to Earth. He’ll also talk about UFO activity. Chris explains how the "blues," and the greys are attempting to develop a physical body form. Then, Chris shares his thoughts on what it would take for humankind to experience a global, vast shift in consciousness. Later, we discuss the current economic system and Agenda 21. Chris shares information revealing different numbers on the world’s population. The second hour ends on wi-fi and harmful body effects. He concludes with good advice.
    turiya
    I tried to listen to the MP3 but, when I clicked the link, a pop-up requested a user name and password. I tried to download the MP3 and got the same pop-up. With your access, can you download the MP3 and then re-attach it, here, instead of providing a link?

~FireHorse

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Gardener (17th October 2013), turiya (21st October 2013)

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

10 Questions with answers from Chris Thomas

Turyia has a better understanding of Chris Thomas’ videos, books, and essays than anyone else that I know of.

In that regard, he has done a lot of work at finding answers and source to everyone’s questions on this EXCELLENT thread. His sharp observations and analytical mind have found details and also connections that most of us would miss. He asked me to share our thanks to Chris Thomas by showing him what he had found which confirmed the assessment of Andrew Bartzis provided by Chris.

Because there were a number of nagging questions which we wanted to clarify and also as thanks to Turyia, I suggested we assemble 10 questions which Chris has now replied to. As Chris says, he suffers from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) so his answers are briefer than they might have been.

Just to clarify, I’m not a middle-man for Chris but he told me he has done about 10 internet radio shows around the world and would be happy to do another one. So if enough people here have questions regarding clarification beyond what he has already written in his books and essays, I’m hoping that –just maybe -
    we could arrange for an interview . . . I will have to ask . . .

Here are the Q&A:

Hi Herbert

That's the problem with channelled messages, they can appear to be one thing but be something else entirely. Just try to ignore anything channelled as it is all Velon.

When you ask questions, you don't ask little ones so I will see what I can do.

Hi Chris,

A number of us who absolutely resonate with your material have been discussing, and one very sharp individual has confirmed your analysis and provided the evidence contained in this youtube video where Bartzis lets it slip (catching himself in mid sentence) that he has been channelling Ashtar Command;

Some questions my friends would like to ask you:

1) Chris, several of my friends wonder if you are planning any more books or articles regarding the Akashic, and if you plan on doing any more updates on the human plan. Also would you be available to do an internet radio interview?

At the moment, all of the energies of the new sun are hitting very hard and so the whole situation is in a state of flux. This makes it difficult to come to any useful conclusions and so I am not planning any new books (they take about 18 months to produce in any way) or a new essay just yet.

I have already done about 10 internet radio interviews with various stations around the world . . .

2) Since experiences expand human conscious sentience and that is stored energetically in our soul’s Akashic DNA (increasing the soul energy frequency and expanding size – I guess), do all individual planets also have their own Akashic stored in their soul’s energetic DNA?

The Akashic exists on many multiple levels, none of which are fractal-like or hologram-like. As events occur, on planets, in solar systems, in galaxies etc, they are all recorded in the "local" Akashic. All of these local records interconnect with each other to build up to a Universal Akashic. Ultimately, the purpose of the Akashic is to allow the Creator to learn from the experiences undergone in a particular universe.

Strictly speaking, souls do not have DNA, at least not in the way that humans have DNA. DNA memory only exists on Earth because of our peculiar physical nature and the division of the soul into two.

3) I understand that the moon’s main function is to act as a (electromagnetic) balance tool which stabilizes Earths wobble, ranging from 17 degrees to 23 degrees, as we jointly spiral around the spiralling sun . . .

Knowing that our moon is positioned in such a way between the Sun and Earth that scientists say goes statistically and significantly against the random odds, does that mean our moon has a soul consciousness and therefore its own Akashic?

Or was it simply that Earth consciousness sequestered a piece of the exploded planet and it somehow became sort of globe shaped and Earth/sun consciousness (gravity) put it where it would, fortuitously, allow life to continue on Earth?

We have been told there is a lot of technology on the Moon and there is a base on the dark side. Is the Moon really hollow?

When the first two planets within our solar system decided to leave, they exploded causing the asteroid belt. Both of these planets exploding close to the orbit of the Earth, generated a disruption to the local energy patterns giving the Earth a slightly eccentric orbit. The Earth "captured" about one quarter of one of the planets to use as a counter balance to settle Her orbit. In doing this, the planetary consciousness (of the destroyed planet) left a portion of its consciousness in the fragment to help the Earth. This fragment became the moon and the portion of the original consciousness still remains.

See the essay I did earlier on this year about gravity but, the moon is not held in place by gravity. Gravity, as described by scientists, does not exist. All planets, moons, solar systems, galaxies and the Universe itself hold their relationships by conscious interaction - what scientists call electro-magnetic forces.

There is long-standing base on the dark side of the moon - since the early 1950's - but I would not encourage anyone to try remote viewing it as there are far too many psychic watchers who will attack if they sense your presence. Mars also has a human base, it has been there since the mid 1980's.

The moon is not hollow as such. If you think of magma flows here on Earth, when they cool, gas voids are formed under the hard shell. The same with the moon - it is full of gas voids as the original planet's core cooled. It "rings" if you strike it because of these gas voids.

4) Does the Akashic hold anything that is denoted as “Time Wars”; a Quarantine that is presently in place surrounding Earth or our Solar System? Apart from the Velon travelling back in time are there any other instances where time travel has affected life on Earth?

The simple answer is no.
    It is not possible to travel forwards in time as the future has not yet happened - see Q9 .

This is my own interpretation: [Perhaps I’m confused but if the future has not yet happened then the Greys that claim to be our future human selves (re: George Kavassilas) could not actually exist. Could they? Alternative time-lines always confuse me. Actually it would make a good question for Chris. ]

5) Given that the Reptilian race were the 14th Faction from another Universe, does that mean there are zero Reptilians left in our Universe?

Correct, they and all of their energies were removed with the 14th Faction in 2003.

6) A lot of people report abductions and even cross bred children with various races like the Greys. I know you said that for example Mantis beings (and I guess also Lion beings) are not in the Akashic and must be bio-mechanical technology based – Is that abduction type of experience based on a higher-self, soul contract (karma) or was it limited to the period prior to 2003 when the 14th Faction energy was still present in our Universe and being used by the NSA, etc. taking away people’s free will?

That is a difficult question to answer precisely.

I'll give you my experience. Some years ago, I woke up one morning knowing that something had happened during the night but I could not identify it. All I knew was that I had a very sore bottom (yes, the infamous anal probe is true - and they are not collecting farts). Gradually, I had recollections of being taken out of my bed and examined by the "Blues".

A couple of months after the first "abduction", it happened again. But, this time, I was aware of what was happening and I said (psychically) to the Blues carrying me: "you are not going to examine me again as I do not want you to. But, seeing as you are here, can I have a tour of the ship?" This they agreed to very happily and they gave me a full tour.

I haven't been "abducted" since.

The lesson here is that they turned up and asked my higher self if it was OK to take me for examination. As soon as I said no, they were happy not to do any more and they were all very friendly.

So that was my personal experience of abduction. But there are others. I have carried out extensive research on many levels about these hybrids and my conclusion is this:
    THE VAST MAJORITY OF CLAIMED ABDUCTIONS ARE CARRIED OUT BY THE MILITARY, AND NOT ALIENS, AND THOSE ABDUCTED UNDERGO MIND CONTROL OR HYPNOSIS TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED WHATEVER IT WAS BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN.
    THEY ARE ALSO INDOCTRINATED TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE HYBRIDS OF HUMANS/ALIENS OR HYBRIDS OF ALIEN RACES. THE MANTIS AND LION BEINGS DO NOT EXIST.

Since about the year 2000, very, very few abductions have been carried out by any alien race - they have all been by the military.

Because so many people are aware of the Grey race, they have been used by the military in their propaganda, misinformation and disinformation and so virtually every single story about Grey hybridisation is false and intended to add to confusion and fear. Don't forget that one of the next things on their "to do list" is an alien invasion of the Earth.

If they can make people believe that the Greys are the bad guys, they have a ready built argument to weaponise space (sorry, make the weapons they already have in space known).

7) Since they are still using psychic children in spy ops, are these children being forced into this because of soul contracts?

The alphabet spaghetti agencies all have psychic trackers or use specialist contractors (such as the College for Noetic Sciences) to track down children with psychic potential - usually as young as 5 years old. They also recruit adults who do so voluntarily. If the children live in America, they approach the parents and the parents agree to their children working for the government. Some parents are paid for their children others agree because it is their patriotic duty.

Other children are taken from the streets (abducted) particularly in countries such as the US, Brazil and Mexico. Many are brought from orphanages in countries such as Rumania (Indigo Children). The children are persuaded that they are "special" and that they will be allowed to explore their special potential in a special facility.

When they get to this "special facility", they are fitted with a colostomy bag and a catheter and strapped to beds in "cells" of 10 children. They are then given instructions on what they are to do. If the children do as instructed, they are "rewarded" with chemicals that stimulate the body's pleasure centres. If the children refuse, they are punished with chemicals that cause pain.

These are not soul contracts but the agencies feeding off gullible and confused children. This has come from personal contact with a few of these "cells".

8) FOURTEENTH FACTION QUESTION:
    Chris - In Project Human Extinction, you explain how the FOURTEENTH FACTION gained access to Earth, and “infected” some 33,000 souls that were on their way toward Earth to have a physical life. And that some of the 14th Faction energy patterns were picked up by some of these souls, which gave them the ability, or desire, to remove freedom of choice from others. For example, one affected soul manifested as the human that you identify as Alexander the Great and also one as George Bush Sr.

You say, it took a while for the FOURTEENTH FACTION to be evicted from Earth. This came to be completed in the year 2003, whereby the 33,000 souls who chose to hold onto those frequencies could no longer make use of this energy in this way.

Q: Although you have not said it in your book, is it correct to assume that the 9/11 event (as well as the 7/7 event, war on terror ) was the direct result of the affect of FOURTEENTH FACTION energies influence over those 33,000 souls travelling toward Earth? And, since the 14th Faction is gone, that we are likely not to see another horrific type event like this play out again in our near future, as we continue to move toward completion of the whole soul reintegration process?

9/11 was a classic "Hegelian Dialectic" - an act deliberately enacted to cause fear and panic leading to the introduction of legislation that nobody would have wanted until the "attack" took place.

The current state of fear replaces the "Cold War". Now that Russia and communism is no longer seen as a threat, the Cabal/Illuminati/Elite needed a new bad guy to make people afraid.

So "International Terrorism" was invented with the chief bogey-man being Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda.

AQ began life in 1948 when the British realised that the newly created state of Israel had expansion plans towards Lebanon. The British recruited a band of Wahhabi Moslems and set up AQ to harass Israel. When Israel went to war with Egypt, resulting in the Suez war, Israel backed down and AQ was put into mothballs.

When Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1987, the CIA was looking for a way of harassing the Russians but without making it obvious that the USA was involved and so the British gave control of AQ to the CIA and the CIA have remained in control ever since. All atrocities attributed to AQ have been carried out by the CIA including 9/11.

Bin Laden was the son of a Saudi billionaire who runs several huge transnational organisations.

The White House confirmed a few years ago that Bush senior works for a Bin Laden company since he retired from office. The White House also confirmed that half of all retired senators also work for the Bin Laden family.

Osama was flown from Afghanistan to Saudi for treatment for his kidneys by a CIA chartered jet where he had treatment in the American Hospital and he was flown back to Afghan by the same CIA jet (reported in the Paris newspaper Le Figaro). Osama died at his family home in Saudi in 2003
    from kidney failure.

I watched the BBC evening news in October 2005 where there was a live statement made by MI6. The statement said (in part): "The SIS (MI6) can confirm that a rogue cell within the SIS planned recruited and carried out the London bombing".

There is no terrorist threat, just politicians creating fear to control the people.

My suspicion is that we are going to see more of these types of events, particularly in the US and Britain over the coming months as the cabal tries to get people to riot so that martial law can be imposed. This has nothing whatsoever to do with residual 14 energies.

9) Linear Time is indeed a funny thing and I wondered if the Akashic cannot look into the future, how do some people have premonitions that come true. Some even live the following day in their sleep and find it quite psychologically draining. Is this experience related to individual akashic stored in DNA?

When one makes a decision, one sets a future path. Up until then, there existed an infinite number of future paths that had a varying degree of possibility. When someone makes an accurate prediction of the future, they have tapped into the most likely possibility and the individual has made a decision that fulfils that possibility. This is why the Akashic cannot predict the future - the future has not been chosen by anybody or anything.

Very weird that we once had black holes but they no longer exist, which meant Hawking had to retract his statement that nothing comes out of a black hole. At one time they postulated ‘White Holes’ that were returning the broken up exploding suns as elements to create new suns. And these new suns were almost always put out in pairs.

Confirmation that black holes were made by the 14th Faction and did not exist in this Universe before then. Proof of the removal of the 14th Faction.

Also interesting that this is an instance in which we (at least those who studied physics) can actually remember the change which future generations will not have lived through. The ongoing time travel and event erasure theme of movies has driven into our psyches the expectation of memory erasures, not only from our minds but also our books. Just shows how intrusive technology has become.

This is a case of fiction following fact. School text books now leave out a huge amount of information that I was taught as a child. The whole fiasco over so-called Global Warming/Climate Change being the perfect example of substituting history with political rhetoric to indoctrinate children with lies.

10) Is there something special about dream sleep beyond the usual REM that allows our Higher Selves to interact with specific others and perhaps even create magic? Since dream time does seem to step outside of linear time, is there a strong creative potential there that we can tap into with our consciousness?

Dream sleep has a number of functions that are beneficial to the body and mind. For example: We use dream sleep to live out events in our lives so that we understand them better or to clear them as they were causing emotional problems.

Also, many people have a "night job". This can be doing healing work, helping people who have recently died to "pass over" peacefully or, if there is a war, many heal the sick and wounded on a soul level.

When we sleep, depending on our personal emotional needs, most of the soul leaves the body and travels to places where our work is needed or helpful. So a proportion of our dreams are of the work we did whilst, apparently, asleep.

I realize there are a lot of questions and we’d be grateful for any you choose to answer. I also realize that we should be trying to connect to the akashic and answer them ourselves and some of us have tried but it’s not as easy as you make it look. :>))

I do expect we will all be capable eventually. I mean we are looking at the world even now in a very different way to how we once did. And those clear blue skies are worth working for. How many people in the 90’s looked within for the truth? Now it is the first place we look.

With warmth and gratitude,
    Herbert and friends

I hope I have answered your questions. They could have been longer answers but I didn't want RSI.

Best wishes t'ya'all
    Chris

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Ealiss (12th February 2014), FireHorse (17th October 2013), Gardener (17th October 2013), golden lady (22nd October 2013), soleil (6th November 2013), turiya (21st October 2013)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote I'll give you my experience. Some years ago, I woke up one morning knowing that something had happened during the night but I could not identify it. All I knew was that I had a very sore bottom (yes, the infamous anal probe is true - and they are not collecting farts). Gradually, I had recollections of being taken out of my bed and examined by the "Blues".
    This is just another fine example of Chris' hysterical sense of humor! I've nearly wet myself laughing at some of his comments in his essays (especially specific Star Trek & Babylon 5 references!). I love his dry wit.

Herbert, thank you, thank you, thank you for talking with him and speaking on our behalf.

Every time I read something that Chris wrote or hear one of his interviews, he just brings things into focus. I have a lot of OMG and AHA moments. Unfortunately, his information also generates more questions. Poor thing...I'm quite sure that a good portion of folks asking questions of him might resemble the character of Sheldon on Big Bang Theory...
    Quote (knock-knock-knock) Chris? (knock-knock-knock) Chris? (knock-knock-knock) Chris?
    I do have two major questions that, if anyone here has the answers to, shoot. These would not necessarily have to be thrown Chris' way...

(1) Chris has stated we all have free will and no one can remove that free will (especially since the Fourteenth Faction was totally removed as of 2003). If this is true, how is murder, torture, rape, etc...reconciled? If he answered this, already, in a book, interview or essay, please forgive me for not knowing.

(2) Chris has also stated that, in order for us to re-integrate, we have to clean out debris (internal junk) and we have to eat well. Having a poor diet and bad habits can delay re-integration. That makes sense. Can one still integrate if the body is damaged? Example: I have had a hysterectomy and an oophrectomy (before I knew it was not necessary). I have body parts missing. Another example: War injuries. Again, body parts missing.

These things weigh on my mind, terribly.

Thoughts, anyone?

~FireHorse

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Gardener (30th October 2013), skamandar (25th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FireHorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    I just listened to an interview with Chris Thomason Red Ice. In hour 2, Chris said that the population of Earth has reduced over the past two (I think) years from around 7 billion to 3.8 billion due to GMOs, pollution, etc. The interviewer just said "OK" in a "that makes no sense to me, but I'm not going to argue with you" kind of voice. Chris just did not seem to have any awareness of the fact that he had just made a really extraordinary statement (more than anything about the Velons) which could probably do with some explanation. There just seemed a complete disconnect. Did I misunderstand this, or did anyone else pick this up?
    Because of your post, Cognitive Dissident, about the Red Ice interview with Chris Thomas, I went ahead and became a member.
    I will attempt to post the Hour 2 of that interview (below) for anyone that has an interest. Not certain it will work but will give it a try...

CHRIS THOMAS Red Ice Interview Hour2
    April 11, 2013

Hour 2 Mp3 File

Red Ice Radio Website

Chris Thomas - Akashic Record of Earth, Mankind & Alien Races
    April 11, 2013
    Chris Thomas is an author and healer who describes himself as having been `hard-wired to the Akashic since birth.' This gives him a unique perspective from which to describe the human path of development, how humanity first appeared on planet Earth and what is our destiny. Our information on this has, says Chris, been distorted and mis-remembered over the course of millennia. In the first hour, Chris talks about the 13 races in the universe which include non-physical, semi-physical and physical form entities. We’ll also discuss the soul origin of these entities. Chris then explains how Earth is a unique, physical manifestation. He’ll discuss Earth’s beginning and the early human prototypes. We end the hour on beneficial technology given to humanity from non-human races. In the second hour, Chris expands on beings called Velons and their relationship to Earth. He’ll also talk about UFO activity. Chris explains how the "blues," and the greys are attempting to develop a physical body form. Then, Chris shares his thoughts on what it would take for humankind to experience a global, vast shift in consciousness. Later, we discuss the current economic system and Agenda 21. Chris shares information revealing different numbers on the world’s population. The second hour ends on wi-fi and harmful body effects. He concludes with good advice.
    turiya
    I tried to listen to the MP3 but, when I clicked the link, a pop-up requested a user name and password. I tried to download the MP3 and got the same pop-up. With your access, can you download the MP3 and then re-attach it, here, instead of providing a link?

~FireHorse
    Yes, Firehorse, I have noticed this.
    When I first posted this, there wasn't a problem. But found later that the username access had been implemented. It may take a while but sometimes Red Ice will release some of their interviews that have a Part 2 in a youtube format.
    When I get the time, I will try to get this recorded and make an mp3 file of it of my own. Of course, Red Ice may holler copyright infringement. But will see how it goes.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 21st October 2013 at 23:10.

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

The Fourteenth Faction
    Excerpt from "Synthesis"
    by Chris Thomas

Instigating the Human Plan turned out to be a huge success. We learned a great deal about the Earth, and our place within it, very rapidly. However, we could not decide on the most crucial question of all: to what frequency did the Earth need to raise Her energies in order for us to be able to re-merge the soul into the physical body and continue to live as full Human Beings?

This Earth and this Solar System are totally unique. Throughout the whole of Creation, there is nowhere like our Solar System. As such, we have no guidance and no reference points against which to judge our progress in this 'experiment' we call human life, and so, when unusual events begin to happen, it takes a long time to realize that they are not a natural part of life on Earth. This is especially true with the arrival of new energies about 2,400 years ago.

You will have seen from Chapter Two that We are not the only universe that exists.

The Fourteenth Faction

We are not the only universe that exists. There are currently eleven universes in total each exploring a Thought of the Creator.

Some of the universes are new, whilst others are approaching the end of their life; having reached the answer to their originating Thought. One such universe, which was nearing its process of collapse and return to the Creator, was next to our Universe.

Our Universe explores the concept of complete "freedom of choice" - every soul within this Universe has the absolute 'freedom of choice' - every soul within this Universe has the absolute 'freedom to choose' their actions, the only limiting factor is that nobody can act in such a way as to remove the freedom of choice of another. An adjacent universe was exploring the exact opposite thought - what would happen if every soul within a universe had the absolute freedom to remove freedom of choice? Needless to say, it was a chaotic universe which lasted less than half the time that our Universe has been in existence.

This is where the strangeness of time begins to show itself. Obviously, I can only give time references as they relate to Earth, and this is why some events recorded within the Akashic seem to be unsynchronized with Earth time frames.

Three million, six hundred thousand years ago, just as we were recovering from the solar system-wide disaster of two planets "exploding" and the Earth was in the process of adopting Cro-Magnon Man from Mars, an event occurred out in the Universe which would have profound affects on life on Earth, and how we lived our karmic lifetimes under The Human Plan.

In Universal time, this event took place 3.6 million years ago. In Earth time, it coincided with the shutting down of the solar system 8,000 years ago. Strange stuff is this thing called 'time'.

Regardless of time-frames, what happened was this:

Beings from this adjacent universe were looking for ways in which they could prolong their existence. They knew that their universe had begun the process of collapse and return to the Creator, as they could read the Akashic of their universe...

What they did was to identify the location of another universe and find a way of breaking out of their universe and into the other. Unfortunately for us, this adjacent Universe was ours.

Essentially, these beings from the other universe created what our cosmologists would call a "wormhole". This is an open ended "tube" of energy that allows for travel in both directions. One end of the wormhole was in their universe and the other opened into ours.

The energy of the wormhole breaking through created a huge explosion, in our Universe, and 33,000 souls on their way to Earth were caught in the blast. This blast of energy acted a little like radiation on these 33,000 souls, and they became contaminated or imprinted with the energies of the other universe.

In other words, these 33,000 souls became capable of removing 'freedom of choice'. In a Universe that is constructed around the energies of absolute 'freedom of choice', souls capable of removing 'freedom of choice' were a disaster.

This was the reason why our solar system was temporarily isolated from the rest of the Universe 8,000 years ago. The Thirteen attempted to protect all of the physical forms of life developing in our solar system from being destroyed by the beings from this other universe.

The Akashic records the name of these beings that came from another universe as The "Fourteenth Faction" (I'll refer to them as simple 'Fourteen'). The Fourteen entered our Universe with the intention of "stealing" energies that they hoped they could use to maintain their position within their own universe and stop them returning back to the Creator.

In order to carry out their intended task, they brought with them what can only be described as "mining machinery". The use of this machinery allowed them to 'mine' the energies of our Universe and convert the frequencies to those that were compatible with their own universe.

Essentially, the Fourteen were very successful at what they came here to do. Eventually, they destroyed about one quarter of the energy resources of this Universe. Fortunately, this 'dead zone' is far away from our galaxy.

The beings who maintain the balance of energies within our Universe - The Thirteen - had extreme difficulty dealing with the Fourteen as the energy patterns of the Fourteen do not exist within our Universe. How can you fight something when you do not even have the ability to defend yourself, let alone destroy your 'attackers'?

Eventually, The Thirteen were successful and the Fourteen have been totally removed from this Universe.

Source: "Synthesis" (pages 97-100) by Chris Thomas
    To learn more on this particular subject Chris has covered this subject more fully in his other previous books Planet Earth - The Universe's Experiment and The Universal Soul.

turiya

To learn more go in...
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:17.

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Yes, Firehorse, I have noticed this.
    When I first posted this, there wasn't a problem. But found later that the username access had been implemented. It may take a while but sometimes Red Ice will release some of their interviews that have a Part 2 in a youtube format.
    When I get the time, I will try to get this recorded and make an mp3 file of it of my own. Of course, Red Ice may holler copyright infringement. But will see how it goes.

turiya
    Understandable. Or, they may hold onto hour 2 on purpose to force a paid membership. Since hour 1 was released, copyright infringement does not appear to be an issue (why not hold both?). But, then again, I have no experience with Red Ice so, my observation is, perhaps, irrelevant.

Thank you very much for your original post. At least it worked for a while.

~FireHorse

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Delight (22nd October 2013), turiya (11th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

The Fourteenth Faction, The Velon & The Akashic

Unicus Radio

Robert Stanley / Chris Thomas Interview

Click to Listen

Interview Part1

The Fourteenth Faction
    Chris Thomas (CT): Its actually a bit of a strange subject. I know the whole thing with the aliens and the Velon races is a strange enough subject to start with, but the Fourteenth Faction is just a little bit further out there, I think. But its certainly something that the Akashic has recorded very clearly. And its had a major impact on the Universe as a whole. But it also particularly had an impact on Earth, and the events that have occurred on Earth.

And this certainly, as far as I can track, is the origin of this concept of there being Reptilian races. Everyone seems to have latched onto… for several years now, there’s Reptilians everywhere, the Reptilians are controlling everything… what was it… that Queen Elizabeth was Reptilian, was it?

Robert Stanley (RS): Yes, it was David Icke… or somebody…

Chris Thomas: So, there’s an awful lot of confusion around about alien races who exists within the Universe… and if they’ve had any interaction with events on, or with people on Earth. And so, what I wanted to do is to try and clarify a lot of the dis-information that’s out there & the misinformation that is out there, and how people think of things. But the Fourteenth Faction is something… to say, is a little bit even further out there, but its quite an important aspect of all of this alien material.

People keep coming up to me saying, “I was told that I am a Reptilian Drake or Hybrid,” or something along those lines, and you sort of think, “Well, where on Earth did something like that come from?” And if you start researching into UFO races or Alien races, what you come up with is that there’s got to be 10 to 15 thousand different races listed out there if you talk to people, you know. And it’s a phenomenal number and its absolutely ridiculous.

Most of that is totally dis-information, and is channeled material, that's come from the race that we were talking about the last time, the Velon, deliberately intended to mislead people. And so a huge amount of this information is just literally that – its intended to mislead, cause problems, cause difficulties with people on Earth, because of the kind of agenda that the Velon have.

But when it comes to this Reptilian thing, it seems to be a core thing that’s been running through for many years, now. And in fact, there is a certain truth to it. But it’s not what people seem to think, or how they understand it.

So, if we start from the beginning, shall we say…
    The Universe that we inhabit is not the only universe that exists… I’m not talking about multi-verses of the sort of cosmologists, or the quantum physicists, way of talking – they don’t really exist. But what I mean is, physical universes do exist.

The significance of our Universe is exploring the thought – a sort of ‘What If?’ – so you have this Creationary Source rolling around whatever space he’s in… going… “What would happen if I did this?” … and that’s what the Universe is set up to do. Its literally an energy envelope that allows that thought to be explored. And our Universe is essentially exploring the concept of ‘freedom of choice’.

So every soul that exists within this Universe is created with that ability to freely choose their actions. There is only one universal law, if you will, which is: you cannot act in such a way as to remove somebody else's freedom to choose. So, essentially, everything is allowable, as long as you don’t break that one rule.

As I say, there are other universes, and the universe nearer to ours explores the exact opposite – “What if every soul that exists within that universe has the ability to remove ‘freedom of choice’ – how does that work. It doesn’t work very well, as it turns out, from what I can find out about it, that universe is in a state of collapse because its finished, essentially its just imploding in on itself.

But some time ago, the beings who exist in that universe – some of them, found a way to break into our Universe by constructing what physicists would call… what cosmologists would call the 'wormhole', which is, theoretically, back to back black holes, so its essentially a two-way tube that connects two regions of space together.

So, what these beings managed to do was to create a wormhole into our Universe to try and obtain as much energy as possible from our Universe to maintain their position in their universe which they knew was in a state of collapse. And that’s what they did was to break into this Universe.

Now, when that wormhole opened, and a certain number of souls who were on their way to Earth to take on human form, as it were, got caught in the blast, and basically they were contaminated by the energy patterns of that other universe. So into a Universe that is built around energy patterns of ‘freedom of choice’, these souls – that is, 33,000 of them altogether, on their way to Earth, got caught in a blast which allowed them to take ‘freedom of choice’ away. Which is not very good when it comes to a universe of ‘freedom of choice’.

Now, because it is a Universe of ‘freedom of choice’, these 33,000 had a choice of whether they made use of those energy patterns, or not. And most of them didn’t, I am glad to say, or we would have had some even bigger problems than we have now. But only a few of them did, and most of them didn’t come to Earth for a very long time. Nobody knows where they went, once they got caught in this blast. They seemed to disappear for a while… and go somewhere. And its proven impossible to track down precisely where they went.

Alexander - Notably, One of the First of Several Thousand "Infected Souls"
    to Manifest on Earth & Make Use of the "Fourteen Faction" Energies.

So, the first signs we ever saw of it on Earth was with Alexander the Great. He was the first person ever to conquer, if you like. If you look to human history – proper human history – I don’t mean the rubbish that we get told in school… the way we lived was… we lived in sort of tribal societies, shall we say, friendly societies, I suppose – extended families, like friends, if you like. That was then a clan village, and a clan had a territory, which had its resources for growing food & hunting & water supplies & everything. We very rarely had any conflict between neighboring clans, and because each of them was aware of the resources that they had, and running around killing people was not part of their culture.

If you look back into the kind of cultures we had then, then you’re looking at… say, if you did something against the tribal rules, then you were made to work for the society – for the family for a certain period of time… almost a period of imprisonment, as it were. But instead of putting you away somewhere, you were forced to work on the clan’s behalf. But your family didn’t suffer. There were always communal stores & communal supplies so your family was always fed & looked after. It was only the person that caused the problem that was punished for it.

So, that’s the kind of culture that there was, and all of a sudden into that came Alexander the Great who all of a sudden decided what he was going to do was to start conquering half the planet, or as much of the planet that he could get hold of. That was about 320 BC, I think that’s when it was. So he started trying to take over massive areas of the planet, so that he could control everything that occurred. And that really is the first time in human history that we had seen somebody with that kind of intention – using energy patterns that were literally 'alien' to life on Earth.

The Empire of Alexander the Great

And then following that, of course, we had the Roman Empire because they basically followed Alexander the Great’s pattern, and then you have the Vatican who’s been doing the same thing for the last 1500 years – trying to control everyone on the planet. And then you have things like the European monarchs taking over territories & inter-territorial wars, and all that sort of stuff. It all comes from people using an ability to remove people’s ‘freedom of choice’, because obviously, if you went around killing people, you’re not allowing people to choose how their life is.

That’s how really it began. But the real change that we started to see on the planet, more than anything else, was in the mid to late 1760's with the Industrial Revolution.

So, if you think of what the Fourteenth Faction came into this Universe to do – was to strip as much of the resources of this Universe as possible, take it back to their universe & use the energy patterns to maintain their position within their universe.

The Industrial Revolution

Well, if you take a look at the Industrial Revolution, what you have is, all of a sudden, for the first time that humans turned on the Earth. Up until that point, we only used what was available to us. There was nothing on a mass scale. There was no mass destruction. No mass manufacturing, or anything like that. Only the start of the Industrial Revolution, around the end of the mid 1700's, where the whole attitude on the planet changed. Or, at least the attitude of the Industrialists changed. And so it’s those – the people behind the Industrial Revolution, who are really the ones who started to make full use of this bazaar energy that the Fourteenth Faction brought in with them.

So these are the souls who got caught in the blast that occurred, became contaminated by the energy patterns that the Fourteenth Faction brought with them.

READING ENERGY PATTERNS – THE THIRTEEN RACES
    I suppose I want to explain a little bit about how I work, really, with things. Because, as I say, I know how it gets to sound a bit far-fetched, to put it mildly...

What I do is read energy patterns. So, on a simple level, I can walk into a field and I can tell you where the watercourses are, where the wells are, if there is any ancient artifacts buried… anything like that, just by reading the energy patterns that exist within that field. And then when it comes to people, I can… as a psychic surgeon, when I look at them, I can see all the energy patterns that are going on within the body, and where the health problems lie, because they are problems within the energy pattern – there are depletions within the energy patterns within the body.

But what I can also tell is where you originate from – which part of the Universe you originate. Then, within our Universe, there are effectively thirteen races – six of them are entirely non physical, they are pure soul energy, they have no physical bodies, physical structures whatsoever. And the vast majority of people on Earth, in a biblical sense, I suppose that you could call them 'angels'. This is a lot of where the concept of 'angelic material' comes from, particularly – these non physical beings, these pure soul energy beings, who have a purity to them – all those six races were created about a hundred million years ago. So basically, the vast majority of people that exist on Earth are a hundred million years old.

Then you have the semi-physical races, there are seven of those, altogether. The semi-physical races do have physical bodies, physical structures, to each other they are as physical as we are to each other. But, to us, we might get an image of them, an impression of them, but for most people they wouldn’t even get that, unless these beings of the semi-physical races made a choice to alter their energy patterns so that they did become physical to us. This is only when UFOs turn up in our solar system – sometimes we can see them, sometimes we can’t… and sometimes why we can see any of them, and sometimes why we can’t. It’s because its a question of what they are doing with their own energy patterns.

So to say, what I do with people is read their energy patterns. So, what I can see within somebody is where the soul origin is – so, are they of one of the six non physical races, or are they of the seven semi-physical races. This is why I can say, because of my own experience of over 35 years of working with people in this way, that really, we only have seven semi-physical races that exist in regions that would require craft to travel around in – like UFOs.

So, the confusion that most people have is that, I speak of the seven semi-physical races, but for other people – they have, you know, how many thousands of other races that are given to them by dis-information through channeled messages. And so, I can see why sometimes it would become a bit confusing, when I can see what’s going on within people & within the Akashic, as to why people would, then, get a bit confused as to what’s going on with, "well - where’s all the other races gone & where do they come in?"…

So, what people talk about when they talk about alien races – really, they just do not exist. But to give you an example… let’s say, there’s a various of beings who come from the star system that we call the Pleiades… so they are known as Pleiadeans… most people have heard of the Pleiadeans. Now, I’ve had people come to me and told me that they’ve done some research, or they’ve been told that their soul origin is Ummite, or something like that.

Now, there are a race of beings that do call themselves Ummites. In fact, they did contact a lot of people on Earth some years ago, by writing very polite letters to them, believe it or not. Ummites are one of the races recognized by UFO watchers.

But from my point of view, what I see within them is the energy patterns, their energy signature, if you like, of where they originate from. And where the Ummite originate from originally are from the Pleiadean race. So the Ummites are Pleiadean in soul origin, but they happen to live on a planet that is not necessary a part of the Pleiadean system. It becomes even more confusing in some respects. But from my point of view, what I try to do is to stick to the soul origin – the soul energy signature that these beings have, because then, it is a lot easier to understand who they are, where they’re from, and what their intentions are.

I tend to ignore all the thousands of other beings that are out there, because of that problem that most people have in recognizing who & what these beings are, or whether they exist at all.

Robert Stanley: In what you wrote to me in your most recent email, you said that the black holes were collapsing… Why is that?

Chris Thomas: Right. Okay – well, this comes down to the Fourteenth Faction, in the way in which they functioned. They broke into this Universe to obtain as much energy from our Universe as what they could possibly take. Now, in order to do that, they brought with them… I could only describe as implosion devices. These are strange looking things. They’ve never been seen before within this Universe. Nobody has ever developed anything like them. Some of them are quite large, I mean, the ones free-floating in space were several hundred feet long, several hundred yards long, something like that. And what they were was an energy shell which contains nothing… I mean, absolutely nothing. So, you’re looking at a state of nothing, there were no energy patterns within this device – just an energy shell.

So, if someone approached one of these shells to find out what it was, it would implode. And what it did, was to use the energy of that soul, so it would literally destroy that soul. And in doing so, would create a black hole, because black holes did not exist within this Universe before these other beings turned up.

And that’s a good one to try to get your head around – that one – when you think of those scientists describe black holes… you know… they’ve been talking recently about every single cell inside the human body has a black hole in the center of it… and all this other stuff. No – Not really.

But if you go back to Stephen Hawking’s work, for example, on black holes, which is how he made his name in science. He described them quite well, in saying they are basically ‘hole tubes’, and what they do… the way that Einstein worked with them… he was actually the first one to work with black holes, I think. And with his space-time theory, that basically a black hole was a collapsed star that attracted into it, because its gravitational pull was so huge, that it attracted into it anything that was in its range. So, any of the star material… energy patterns… whatever it was, that was in its range, got sucked into this black hole and chucked out somewhere else. Except, nobody ever identified where the ‘somewhere else’ was.

But what these black holes actually did was to do exactly that – it drew as much energy as it possibly could into itself and discharged it at a point – the collection point, if you like, where the Fourteen Faction could make use of them and transport it back to their universe.

Robert Stanley: So it is a hole, a wormhole, from this Universe to the other universe so that they can drain energy out – like a parasite – they’re just sucking energy, specific types of energy out. But, okay, so now when did the collapse start to occur & why did that happen?

Chris Thomas: Well, obviously, having this bazaar race turn up in our Universe, bringing with them energies made of the exact opposite of the energies that this Universe is made from was not a good idea as far as this Universe was concerned. And really, nobody had an answer to it. There was no way of fighting them, because all they had to do is say ‘NO!’… you know, because they could remove ‘freedom of choice’. And so, it took a long time to work out a way of dealing with them & the problems they brought with them.

And into this, I’m afraid, comes time, and time is pretty bazaar stuff. Now I can’t really explain all the connections in terms of time sequences, because… there just doesn’t seem to be a way of unwrapping them. For example, when the wormhole was first created in our Universe, that was 3.5 million years ago. But, at the same time, to protect our solar system – because there is something very, very special about our solar system., the Universe, as it were, shut off any access into our solar system to prevent the Fourteen Faction from gaining an access to it. And that happened, in human history terms, that occurred 8,000 years ago. So somehow, or other, events on Earth happening 8,000 years ago relate to an event occurring within the Universe 3.5 million years ago.

So, if you could find a way of explaining that one, I really would like to know, because I haven’t been able to get to the bottom of that one. I have been trying to work that one out for quite a few years and I really can’t. I mean you could explain it to a certain extent because in order for us to be physical, and the planets we live on to be physical within our solar system, then energy patterns are highly condensed. And, we see light traveling @ 186,000 miles per second, but once you get outside of our solar system, then the energy patterns are not as condensed as they are with us, so light travels at much, much faster speeds. And therefore, time exists at different levels & at different forms within in the regions of the universe, depending on how the energy patterns within that region work.

So, events that occur on Earth that, say, take 100 years as far as we’re concerned, for the semi-physical races can take a thousand years, but for the non physical it can take a million years. So, in relation to each other, a million year event within the realms of the non physical races would, as far as we are concerned, or they would experience it as being something like 100 years here on Earth. So, they experience time, in some respects, much faster than we experience it. But at the same time, because they are effectively immortal, or at least they will last as long as this Universe lasts, then to them time also happens much more slowly.
    (end of pt1)
    SOURCE

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:18.

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Part2
    Click to Listen

Interview Part2

Robert Stanley: I’d like to have you explain, Chris, if you could, what does it look like when you are reading the Akashic Record. How could you describe that?

Chris Thomas: It’s a vortex. It’s a vortex of energy. Each event creates a vortex within the space-time continuum if you think of a fabric of space, then an event that is recorded within the Akashic is recorded as a vortex of energy. That involves a number of interconnected dimensions.

Now, again, dimensions is something which most people don’t really understand. A dimension is an energy, if you think of a radio dial, then you have stations that exist at certain points around the dial. And they exist at certain marked frequencies. The frequency between one spot on the dial and the next spot on the dial, you can think of that as a dimension. So a dimension contains all the energy patterns that went beneath that dimension, but doesn’t connect to all the energy patterns that go above that dimension.

Robert Stanley: Like a note on a scale?

Chris Thomas: Yep, that would be another good way of putting it. So each of those notes has a frequency. And that is all a dimension is… a set of frequency that add up to one note. And then the next note has a bunch of frequencies that add up to itself. And that’s all a dimension is.

So, if you look at the Universe as a whole, what we have within the Universe, in dimensional terms, is an energy potential of 39 to the 39th dimensions. Basically, it’s the number 39 with 39 zeros after it. That is how much energy is contained within this Universe. And then you compare that to our solar system, we have an energy bubble around us to compact the energies that make us relate to physical frequencies, and that energy bubble contains 396 dimensions.

And that’s the kind of limitations that we operate under, whereas outside of our solar system, then the energy patterns to dimensional levels available to us vary depending on where you are, what region of space you’re within.

And this is what the Akashic does is – for each region of space, the energy patterns of an event imprint themselves into a vortex form within the energy patterns within a particular region. So, each region of space has its own Akashic. But they also inter-link together then into, if you like, the all Universal Akashic.

Robert Stanley: What I’m curious about is: How would you describe the appearance of it? When you’re reading it, what are you seeing in your mind’s eye?

Chris Thomas: Right. That’s a little more difficult to describe…
    If you are a psychic, for example, and you are use to having psychic awareness… there are a lot of psychic herbalists out there, shall we say, who are able to look at a plant & they can tell you immediately what its properties are & how it will help heal the human body. Now, they don’t go into that plant and investigate & go “Oh well, its got this chemical, this chemical & that chemical. They know instantly what that plant is, because effectively they are communicating with that plant. The plant is saying to them, “I have these properties.”

So, when I go into the Akashic, then that’s what I get, …is a similar response. The Akashic says to me, “What is it you are looking for? What, what information are you looking for?” And then I can isolate that region of history, or an event within the history. And, know what its about, know what it has to say. So, it’s a knowing, as opposed to a reading. Once an event has been recorded within the Akashic, it cannot be taken out. Nor can it be altered out. The energy patterns… once they’re set, they’re set. They cannot be varied or altered at all.

Robert Stanley: This raises another question: are they (the Akashic) absolutely permanent? Or, if this Universe dissipates at some point, will those records be lost?

Chris Thomas: Well, if you think of the Universe as being the creationary source… whatever you want to call it, its not male or female, its an it. If you encompass all the energy patterns that could ever be, then you can only be an it…
    So, the Universe exists because it wants an answer to the question it asked. Which means it brought this Universe into existence to explore that question. That’s what the Akashic is there for, and why the Akashic is a permanent record. Because this is the answer that is going back to the creator, as & when this Universe collapses.

That is what the Akashic actually is… it is the memory of this Universe, to say, “Well, this is what we explored on your behalf.” Its not even an understanding, because there’s no… there’s nothing added to it. There’s no critique of it. Its just purely ‘these are the events that occurred’.

Robert Stanley: I do have a question from one of my audience members, and I think I already know your answer, because we talked about this before, but I’m going to ask it anyway…

Okay, she’s asking me about what you think about time manipulation, there is somebody who said that something was going to occur on September 9th. I don’t know if you’ve heard about this… Allegedly an RFID was found in Napolean’s Skull. This is something that reportedly was placed there by people traveling back in time.

Have you heard anything about this?

Chris Thomas: No, I haven’t heard this one… An RFID chip in Napolean’s skull, aye… that could explain a lot.

Robert Stanley: LOL - Yes, this could explain why he was a bit mad… But, allegedly, this is one of the reasons that he lost Waterloo & things went off on a different tangent. Thus, creating a different, but parallel timeline to the base timeline.

Chris Thomas: Right… I hate these things about parallel timelines.

Robert Stanley: LOL - You hate them because…???

Chris Thomas: They don’t exist, its not possible. I’ll put it this way… We’re within this Universe to experience. And report our learning, at some time in the far-distant future, back to the Creationary Source. Now, if we had parallel timelines, we would never learn anything. Because, what we would do is shift over to the other… & say, “Well, I don’t like what’s going on in this lifetime, I’ll shift over to a parallel lifetime & I’ll avoid all the issues I’m suppose to be going through in this lifetime.” And in that way you never learn anything, because you keep avoiding the issue, you keep avoiding the lessons.

Robert Stanley: Chris, you’ve also said in some of your earlier writings that I've read about the Velon that, even though they came here 300 years ago, they traveled back in time to ancient Sumeria, whatever, and they planted certain information & ideas to make themselves substantial or deify themselves essentially in the records – the Earthly records. That obviously effected our timeline that we are on.

Chris Thomas: Yes, you can travel back in time because, obviously, the events that occurred in the past have actually happened. Therefore, you can travel back in time – there is something to travel to. Theoretically, what you can do is to travel from the time you traveled back to… to the present point where you left, in theory. The Velon couldn’t manage that. They actually stayed on Earth in that 5000 year time period. Because they traveled back 5000 years, but they couldn’t travel forward again. Because, if their plans had worked, then they would have altered future events. And as future events have not happened, then we cannot travel to them. There’s a group who traveled back in time, had to stay within that time, and not travel forwards again.

Robert Stanley: So what was the benefit of what they [the Annunaki] did by going back in time? Was there any benefit for them?

Chris Thomas: Now we’re used to seeing the body have a 70-80 year lifespan. Then we die, the soul leaves the body, and at some future point, we then build another body to live another lifetime.

For the semi-physical races it is very different. Their soul is integral to the body. You cannot kill a semi-physical being without destroying its soul. If the semi-physical being is killed, the body is physically destroyed, the soul has nowhere to live. And, therefore, cannot continue.

So, in other words, the semi-physical races are pretty much 30 million years old. The soul entered the body 30 million years ago & has remained there ever since. So, the bodies that the aliens have are effectively 30 million years old but they are self-regenerating. They don’t breakdown or dissolve, or anything. They are the same soul within the same body as they were when they first came into being.

This is why the semi-physical races have never developed weapons. Because they know that if they kill each other, they destroy the soul. And that is a big 'no-no' as far as anybody is concerned. They live their lives in ways which tend to be in harmony with everything around them.

Robert Stanley: I’m sorry Chris, but you’re not talking about the Velons now, you’re just saying the benevolent ones…

Chris Thomas: All the semi-physical races are the same.

Robert Stanley: Okay, but only some of them are the Velons, right?

Chris Thomas: Yeah, there are seven semi-physical races, one of those races is the Velon… there are 22 billion Velon souls within this Universe.

I’ll give you the seven races. You have, the ones that everybody knows, the Pleiadeans, who originate from Pleiades – but, as I have said, they have various sub-races who are sharing the place. You have those that originate from Sirius, the star system Sirius. Again, they’ve spread out in all sorts of regions.

You have the Greys, which everybody knows about. And again, they have spread all sorts of different places. Then you have what most UFO watchers call The Blues. Strange little beings, but they’re quite fascinating. They work with a lot of healers on Earth, believe it or not, …interested in healing & genetics. And they work very closely with the Greys. Then you have a Crystalline race. They exist in two forms – if you think of a giant quartz crystal, just embedded in the landscape, that’s the kind of forms that they take. So the soul is literally within that crystal. The other form they use is they live in collectives, so if you think of a crystal glasia(?) (crystal cluster) where you have a number of souls living within that cluster as a collective form.

Obviously, they don’t travel around very much, they don’t use ships, or anything like that. But what they do is: they’re very good at astral projection, as it were. So they can psychically project themselves to, virtually, anywhere they want to within most of the Universe, not all of it…

Then there’s a race that comes from star system we’ve catalogued as NGC 584. I did have a name for it that I came up with recently, but I can’t remember it. Anyway, all that means is its star system #584 in the “New General Catalogue” (NGC), which we don’t have a proper name for. They’re the aliens that have had more contact with Earth & the life on Earth than any other of the races. In appearance – if you think of a two year old child, the height, the head is proportionately larger than the body – that’s what they look like.

Apart from the Crystal ones, they’re all basically humanoid. But the NGC 584, they have a red-ish /gray skin, predominately red, sort of a brown–red color. They are an interesting bunch. They are master geneticists. Why I say they’ve been connected with the Earth a lot is… take, say the dinosaurs, for example, and the Earth wants to experiment to see what giant half-mammals / half-reptiles would look like, the NGC 584 would come to Earth & they would work with the genetic patterns of life that existed here, and essentially create new life forms, to seed, whatever, Earth, as a consciousness, chose to have living on the planet.

That’s the work they do within the Universe. They’re exceptionally good at it. But they don’t have any agenda. They only do it because they love doing it. They’re not doing it like the idiot geneticists we have on Earth. They do it, they know how to do it, and so they work very closely with planets. So, any planet within the Universe that requires a life form, the NGC 584 are able to help work with them to supply whatever form it is.

Robert Stanley: Is this what our ancestors might have called the Nature Spirit?

Chris Thomas: No. Nature Spirits are essentially the ‘Sidhe’ & the Faerie on Earth. The Sidhe are basically the management of the Faerie. They’re nature spirits, they work with plant life on the planet to maintain the integrity of the plants. And so, they’re nature spirits, as it were. No, the NGC 584 are a semi-physical being who literally create life, or create plants, create animals, to whatever conditions there are on the planet that requires new life to live on it.

In connection with that, the Earth, for example, if you look at the diversity of life on Earth, more forms of life on Earth exist than the rest Universe put together… that’s what the Earth is.

Robert Stanley: The funny thing is that there’s been so many extinctions, and yet there’s so much diversity, so there has to be something very special with this place.

Chris Thomas: It is, yes, its totally unique. Events on Earth determine, to a very great extent, what happens throughout the rest of the Universe. Its really that important.

Robert Stanley: Its like a catalyst, is what you’re saying?

Chris Thomas: Yes, if you think of the Universe being constructed to answer questions. Then the Earth has been used to answer most of the questions that were asked by the Universe.

Robert Stanley: Well, Chris, that would explain why the Velon want to take it over…

Chris Thomas: Its one of the main reasons, yes. Certainly, they followed an energy pattern that was aimed towards Earth, and was aimed at Earth for a specific job of helping us through changes we’re going through at the moment.

Robert Stanley: Can you tell me, do you know what these balls of light that show up. What, in your respective, what or who are these beings of light that look like a ball?

Chris Thomas: Well, there are several ways of looking at that, I mean I can give the standard UFO putdown, which is that it is Marsh Gas. Its true to a certain extent, because if you go into the historical answer to things, you find the talk of jack-o-lanterns, marsh balls, all of these kinds of things do exist, pure & simply as illuminated energy. You get the gas formed that is illuminated. Then you get ball lightening. So, that can account for some of it.

But a lot of it – no. They're energy patterns that are generated by the Earth, herself. And a lot of them are communicating devices. Think of crop formations, or crop glyphs, is what they call them these days… and, I know I’m going to upset a lot of people by saying this, but crop formations are not formed by aliens. Some are, but very, very few of them are actually created by aliens. The vast majority of them are created by the Earth, herself.

Robert Stanley: By the Earth… its trying to communicate to us?

Chris Thomas: Partly it’s a communication to us and partly it is to the semi-physical races - beings outside of the Earth. There was a classic case a couple years ago… the SETI Project – Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, they beamed a message out into space & said it, “Oh well, its going to thousands of years before it answers because everything is so far away & radio waves only travel so fast” , or whatever. But then a few years ago, the reply turned up, in Wiltshire in Britain. It was in a field right next door to a radio telescope that is linked to SETI . So the answer came back, and they all laughed it off. That is a perfect example of crop formation specifically formed by an alien race as a communication. What the Earth does is communicate in the same way, by creating some of these patterns. I mean, some of these crop formations are breathtaking in their complexity. But the message is aimed outwards, as much as anything else. That’s the primary reason.

So, that’s what those balls are – most of those balls are energy patterns generated by the Earth herself. I mean you seen big collections of them over fissures that have volcanic activity, and you have an energy release. And you get a lot of balls forming over that rupture in the Earth’s surface. So its an Earth energy.

"Crop Formations are Not Formed by Aliens...
    The vast majority of them are created by the Earth, herself."

"Partly it’s a communication to us and partly it is to
    the semi-physical races - beings outside of the Earth."

(end of part2)
    SOURCE

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:19.

21. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

So, if we start from the beginning, shall we say…
    The Universe that we inhabit is not the only universe that exists… I’m not talking about monkey-verses of the sort of cosmologists, or the quantum physicists, way of talking – they don’t really exist. But what I mean is, physical universes do exist.

The significance of our Universe is exploring the thought – a sort of ‘What If?’ – so you have this creationary source, rolling around whatever space he’s in… going… “What would happen if I did this?” … and that’s what the Universe is set up to do. Its literally an energy envelope that allows that thought to be explored. And our Universe is essentially exploring the concept of ‘freedom of choice’.

So every soul that exists within this Universe is created with that ability to freely choose their actions. There is only one universal law, if you will, which is: you cannot act in such a way as to remove somebody else’s freedom to choose. So, essentially, everything is allowable, as long as you don’t break that one rule.

As I say, there are other universes, and the universe nearer to ours explores the exact opposite – “What if every soul that exists within that universe has the ability to remove ‘freedom of choice’ – how does that work. It doesn’t work very well, as it turns out, from what I can find out about it, that universe is in a state of collapse because its finished, essentially its just imploding in on itself.

But some time ago, the beings who exist in that universe – some of them, found a way to break into our Universe by constructing what physicists would call… cosmologists would call the wormhole, which is, theoretically, back to back black hole, so its essentially a two-way tube that connects two regions of space together.

So what these beings managed to do was to create a wormhole into our Universe to try and obtain as much energy as possible from our Universe to maintain their position in their universe which they knew was in a state of collapse. And that’s what they did was to break into this Universe.
    So they are gone now and we are here with the "garden variety" negatives?

I think I see Chris Thomas referencing the Velons going into the past (over and over??). Now at "this time" they have been removed.

Michael Topper...do you think what he says here has anything to do with what CT says?

Quote In the higher densities, the Name of the Game is Consciousness. This simply means that the higher densities of existence, whether positive or negative in orientation, all recognize that the business of all being and existence everywhere is always that of Consciousness... becoming more and more "Aware." Awareness is related to "density" of consciousness, so to say. The STS (Service To Self) way of achieving "density of consciousness" is to "gain weight" by assimilation of other consciousness units. This is generally promoted as "All is One" and refers to "evil" as a "rebellion" or a fault or something that will ultimately be "done away with."

STO (Service To Others), on the other hand sees "gaining weight" in a different way. It sees that an acknowledgement of the consciousness of "other self" as equal to its own consciousness, in spite of completely different manifestation of that being, is the way to "network" the consciousness so that the Whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

The difference is that the STO guys recognize consciousness as being an "integrative" activity of mutual networking and interdependence because they view all others as self, even if they are different, and therefore seek to help and assist because the other IS self in an absolute internal sense. In this way, Absolute Consciousness, or God is "glorified" by a marvelous diversity of being if you wish to put it in those terms.

The negative guys, on the other hand, play the game in terms of domination, subjugation and absorption of other consciousnesses into "One." . But, they too, understand that the rules of the game posit that in order for them to truly "absorb" into their being these other "consciousnesses," that the "other" must choose to become part of their "self-aggrandizement." An unwilling "food" is, in essence, not "nutritious" so to say. If the consciousness does not choose, it becomes a "poison" to the consciousness that seeks to "eat it." And so they must promote "Oneness" in a very particular way.

Note that both sides acknowledge "Oneness," but in very different ways.

So, we have to understand here that the true Negative Realm agenda is to "eat consciousness." So, this actually prevents an overt "take-over" in literal, physical terms. If an "invasion" was detected, this would mean that the veil would be lifted and all would see the "man behind the curtain" and would be disgusted and turn away. Just as in the "Wizard of Oz," those Ruby Slippers have to be obtained VERY CAREFULLY!

Gathering the essence is an art of great subtlety! The "negative alien plan" is, in its purest sense, STALKING.

The aim of Stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors - made predictable because they have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning [inculcated through centuries of lies and obfuscations presented in the form of religions] and all of this revolves around a ’story’ that is actually untrue, and wholly misrepresentative of the real negative aim.

For centuries these programming signals have been being set up - either because of time travel capabilities, or because of actual historical presence. Various prophets or religious leaders have been influenced to preach, or teach or prophesy philosophies designed to lay a foundation for later take-over - possibly in our present time. When people begin to get wise, the Negatives simply go back into the past, add something more to the soup to "cover up" the new awareness. This then act as a domino effect and influences our present. Time loops and all that. A lot of people think that the "alien invasion scenario" is a ruse concocted by the government to create the impression that there is a forming "threat," thereby enabling the institution of a New World Order. But, this idea is based on a misrepresentation of the process just described. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...r/topper11.htm

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

FireHorse (29th October 2013), Gardener (31st October 2013), onawah (7th November 2013), turiya (23rd October 2013)

23. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Something Chris said...no parallel timelines. I find that a restricting idea in itself. he references that the moment has possibilities and that there is no future as the future is being created all along (I think I uderstand that from what he said).

If possibilities our creative imagination entertain to be true create the future, restricting the sense of possibility or expanding it would be moment by moment. Always then we need to hold the highest frequency possible to receive SOURCE creator level knowings and demonstrate them? (we are akash's partner?).
    He references that we are "angels" (earth angels). If we are part of LIFE, then we could consider ourselves the bearers of imaginative possibility in our realm.

Our imagination cannot be mined unless we agree. We can be cajoled by agreements that can come from various information levels appealing to our level of appreciation? for instance we see that there is a "sacred geometry" and extrapolate to laws and order. We appreciate certain "ideals". We find ourselves in a whole realm of thoughtforms promising "our ideal".

The realm of frequency beings must be vast.
    We must be aware of the spectrum and how to navigate it.
    If we "bring in" channeled information filtered from the Akashic, it is all past thoughts. We seem to be imprisoned in is the breadth of what we can imagine.

I have to say that we cannot "believe" CT anymore than any other source. By the emotional clearing, we open up to a lighter vibrational frequency. I may not be able to channel anything that is for anyone else. Because of filters, he should just pay attention and expand as he does and as he encourages us to do also!!!. I do appreciate him sharing.

Pay attention to what one's inner voice is saying. Be dedicated for clearing the way to a greater understanding of possibility. I believe we can bifurcate the present stream and change timelines at any moment to a new condition. We do create in the present what is seen in the future. That is something to consider reading and hearing every sentence from a source of information.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (7th November 2013), turiya (23rd October 2013)

25. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Part3
    Click to Listen

Interview Part3

Robert Stanley: So Chris, you said there was 22 billion Velon souls, are there still? Or, what happened?

Chris Thomas: Yeah, they have been evicted from the Universe.

Robert Stanley: To where? Where would they have been evicted to?

Chris Thomas: Outside the Universe.

Robert Stanley: Oh, okay, you’ve mentioned this before. So, their not allowed to come back?

Chris Thomas: Well, its gets a little bit complicated, but essentially, what normally would have happened… well, I say ‘normally’ because nobody’s ever been evicted from the Universe before. So, what do you do with them? Do you return them to source? In which case, there’s a premature removal of the balance of energies from within this Universe which, in itself, could be catastrophic.

So, what did occur was a special solar system was constructed for them. So, the Velon were removed from this Universe into another solar system that is connected, but at the same time, separate from this Universe.

Now, I know that sounds a bit strange, but then we’re used to thinking of solar systems forming over millions, if not, billions of years. When we get outside of the Universe, time does not exist. And, therefore anything can occur within that region because there is no time for it to take for something to happen, it can happen instantaneously.

Robert Stanley: The speed of thought – absolutely … If you take away the restrictions of this physical dimension that we live in, then consciousness could manifest in what we think magically, in an instant.

Chris Thomas: Yes… Or, one can travel across a galaxy, for example, in a blink of an eye, just by thinking to where they want to go.

Robert Stanley: Scientists call it “entanglement” (Bell’s Theorem), “action-at-a-distance”.

Chris Thomas: Yes, it would be a “quantum entanglement”.

Robert Stanley: One of the things that I’m personally very curious about you is: At what age did you start to recognize what you were seeing?

Chris Thomas: Initially, it was at age 7. But, like most children who experience, or show, any kind of psychic capability, my mother beat it out of me, basically. So, it took me a few years to sort of come back from that. So, it was only really in my… I had a touch of it through my teenage years, but then really did lose in my early 20’s when I really went into it, started looking at it properly, and into it full time… as full time as I could.

Robert Stanley: Were you careful about divulging what you were seeing at that point, or did you just tell everybody?

Chris Thomas: I didn’t tell anybody at all, initially.

Robert Stanley: Until what age?

Chris Thomas: It was a gradual event. So, once I worked out what it was I was actually connected to & what I was seeing…and, then… I found people came to me and ask me questions, spontaneously, even though total strangers would come up to me & ask me a question for something. And, I would sort of think, “well, that’s odd”, but somehow I’d have the answer.

What I also did was to start checking everything I possibly could to make sure the kind of answers I was getting were as accurate as they could be. So, wherever possible, I would check through history books, whatever information I could find about a particular subject, to see what correlations there were, or if I was putting some kind of interpretation onto it. And, over the years, it led me to believe that what I receive from the Akashic is accurate & correct. And an awful lot of what is written in history books is just a load of rubbish. I mean, you know, I’ve been working with it actively for 35 years, and over that time period, then I’ve become… I still check everything. I know that its accurate, but at the same time I want to make sure that its… that I present what I see as accurately as possible.

Its like this NGC 584, when I first encountered them, I had no idea that there was a star system called NGC 584, but I just knew that these beings originated from that star system. It took me about 3-4 years to actually track down that there was a New General Catalogue (NGC) and there was a star system called number 584 within it. And it related to what I could see as being… where these beings originated from.

So, as I said, I try and check everything as much as I possibly can to ensure that I am giving an accurate answer.

Everything from the Theosophical Society is Velon Generated

Robert Stanley: So, Chris, how many of the Velon souls are left, if any, in our Universe, or were they all evicted?

Chris Thomas: There are about three million left… And, why is that? Its because the Velon are responsible for all the channeled material that we have received on the planet for the last 100 years. The one who really started it, I suppose, was Blavatsky with the Theosophical Society in the 1850s. Her guide (Djwal Khul) was a Velon. Yes, so everything from the Theosophical Society is Velon generated. And when you get to Alice Bailey’s time in the 1920’s, it gets even worse.

Alice Bailey was married… Alice Bailey’s husband was the British Ambassador to the United Nations in New York. He was a 33rd-level Freemason, as well. Alice Bailey set up a publishing company to publish the channeled material for the Theosophical Society, and the publishing company was called the Lucifer Trust.

Now, the Lucifer Trust… Lucifer, if you like, is the god of the Freemasons, is the god of the Illuminati. But also, Lucifer is one of the personas that the Velon have taken on in their channeled material. So you get those kinds of connections going on as well. So it just becomes imprinted into how people think of channeled material.

From the other side, there’s a lot of clairvoyants & mediums screaming & shouting at me saying, “Well, what about… you know, I pass on messages from the deceased…” And so, you know, your great aunt dies, or your parents die or your grandmother dies, whatever… A lot of people obviously grieve a great deal and they want to know if the soul of the dearly departed is okay, if they had recovered from whatever the problems they had on Earth that made them die in the first place. And I have to say in my experience that, generally speaking, those channeled messages have not been interfered with because they are soul to soul communications between the medium & the soul of the departed. So, those, generally speaking, seem to be untouched as far as the Velon are concerned, because they can’t really break into that form of communication because its too personal. Its only when it becomes impersonal, then the problems begin.

Robert Stanley: The Velon, does their manipulation extend into religion?

Chris Thomas: No - not as such. From the Vatican viewpoint, they used Fourteen Faction energies to take control & spread the messages… the other religions believed whatever it is they believed. The one religion they did try to influence was Judaism, the Jewish religion. And the… what’s his name… Zecharia Sitchin, the translator of the Annunaki material, the Annunaki is one of a sub-race of the Velon, he always claimed in his books that the Annunaki story forms the basis for the Old Testament. So, the Old Testament material, he claims, is based on the Annunaki story.

Gobekli Tepe

Now, that isn’t true, because, there’s a huge archeological dig going on in Southern Turkey at the moment – has been for about 15 or 20 years, something like that. Just down the road from Göbekli Tepe, about 2 kilometers from there, is the ancient biblical city, Ur of the Chaldees, which is where Abraham came from, according to biblical stories. Abraham is the root to three religions – Judaism, Christianity & Islam. They are all based on, or have their root with... what's his name... [Abraham]... and he lived & worked with the… what was that – Gobekli Tepe. Now what they found at Gobekli Tepe are records of instances of how these people lived their lives. Now, the region is between the Tigris & Euphrates Rivers. There’s Northern Iraq, Southern Turkey & Turkmanistan, I think it is, where those borders meet. And the people who lived there called the region ‘Eden’. And they were invaded, as it were, by a group of beings they called “The Tall White Northerners”. So if you think of the people living in the area, they would be as the people in the Middle East look now.

So all of a sudden, this group of beings move into the area, who are tall & blond & pale. Now, its possible they were from the Scandinavian countries, or its possible that they were a left-over from an early human form called ‘Gigantopithecus’, because they were described as ‘very tall’. And, so what is said & written in the Old Testament is the history, if you like, of that region & what occurred. So it was the god’s multiple mated with human women and produced hybrid children – which is what the Annunaki story is based on.

So the Annunaki mixed together human history and the history of their own solar system & merged it together into this fake story… it’s a fantasy story…
    What the Old Testament is based is the actual history of events that occurred from Gobekli Tepe, when those peoples left ‘Eden’, traveled south through Sumeria, through Babylon & ended up in Egypt. And then moved from Egypt to Caanan (Palestine) and became the Jewish peoples.

So most of the ‘Old Testament’ is a history book – not about the Annunaki material – that’s just the ‘Annunaki Fantasy Story’. So, religion isn’t essentially Velon ‘stuff’, although they have claimed to be the Christ Consciousness & just about every religious leader…

Robert Stanley: Oh yeah, with channeled material... So, from your perspective, when you read Akashic records, did Jesus exist the way he is portrayed in the Bible?

Chris Thomas: No. I don’t want to get into this, because I get into a lot of trouble when I start talking about this, because it upsets a lot of people. Let’s just say no, and what is written in the New Testament is not accurate. What I try to say is faith is something that is very different to fact. A lot of people still maintain their faith & I don’t want disrespect that faith…

Religion has a different root. It goes back to ancient Egypt and links in with ancient South America as a concept of religion, but it was there to hold & impart particular types of information. The Vatican altered that from, like I was saying, the Old Testament is a history book – a story of the history of the Jewish people. What the Vatican did was to invent a religion. By using the Fourteen’s energy patterns [The Fourteenth Faction’s] they have enforced that on the world.

Robert Stanley: Oh, the Fourteenth Faction, I see, okay, ahhh… there’s the intersection.

Chris Thomas: The Fourteen Faction Energy 'they' [the Vatican] used. As far as I can find out, and as far as I have been able to track, the Velon have never been affected by Fourteen energies. They just have made choices of their own, and moved in directions of their own, which have acted in a way to remove ‘free choice’. The Velon don’t have anything to do with the Fourteenth Faction at all, they are entirely separate.

Robert Stanley: Right, but you said that they are the ones [The Velon] that are behind this false narrative – that we are going to ascend & essentially abandon the Earth… for some other home, or other dimension, right?

Chris Thomas: Yes, so that is 'their' [the Velon] agenda. But if you look at the Fourteen Faction material, or how the Fourteen Faction effected life on Earth, the Industrial Revolution is the perfect example of it. Because the Fourteenth Faction came into this Universe to destroy, to remove as much as possible, to exploit all the energy patterns that existed in this Universe & take it back to their own Universe. That was their purpose of coming here – the Fourteen Faction.

The Industrial Revolution - i.e. A Consequence of Fourteenth Faction Energies

This Solar System is the most important part of this Universe. Everything that occurs on Earth has an impact outside of our solar system. The Earth was protected from these Fourteenth Faction energies for a long time, because nobody wanted the resources of the Earth, and the life that exists on Earth, to be destroyed by these other beings. So, the first move to literally destroy the planet was with the Industrial Revolution. And we’ve continued on that process ever since up until very recently… Because it only very recently people have really… are saying stop… they’ve had enough of it… things have really gone too far.
    Quote The Concept of a There Being Reptilian Races, is a Concept That Arose Out of The Fourteenth Faction Energies.
    Robert Stanley: Okay, your talking about people on Earth, but also you’re saying that there some group or entities that are protecting the Solar System, or is it just the Creator that has put some sort of protection around us?

Chris Thomas: No, not the Creator as such, the envelope of our Universe is made up Thirteen Beings, and its those 'Thirteen Beings' that maintain the balance of energy within this Universe… everywhere within the Universe. It’s the Thirteen Beings who put the protection around the Earth, or around our solar system, to protect it from the Fourteen Faction from the other universe. And now, the Fourteenth Faction and the energy patterns that they brought with them, are where the concept of the Reptilian races came from, because that was the appearance of the Fourteenth Faction.

So, when these people got imprinted with these energy patterns, these 33,000 that got caught in the blast when the wormhole opened were imprinted with the energy patterns from the Fourteenth Faction. And they took on… if looked at them from a psychic viewpoint, what you would see is a Reptilian image – a Humanoid Reptilian.

And so, this is why people get this concept of Reptilians being behind controlling everything, destroying everything, whatever… it’s because there’s a sort of 'race memory', as it were, of the activities of the Fourteenth Faction. And also to a certain extent, everybody is psychic, you might not be actively psychic, or consciously psychic, but on a subconscious level, we come in contact with somebody, we pickup all sorts of things from them without realizing it. And so if you came across one of these people who had decided to use the Fourteenth Faction energies, then they would appear & feel to you to be Reptilian.

And so, this is where this whole confusion about Reptilians races being everywhere on the planet, and all the rest of it, has come from. None of the races out there look Reptilian, no race within this Universe has a Reptilian appearance. Only this race coming from a different universe has that Reptilian appearance. Everybody within this Universe is Humanoid, in various forms – essentially Humanoid in form, and none of them look like a Reptile. Its only the energy patterns that came in from this other universe with the Fourteenth Faction that have an imprint of a Reptilian energy form. And its people who have used… they chose to use those energies that the Fourteenth Faction brought with them to remove ‘freedom of choice’ of people on Earth

You can say it began with the Industrial Revolution & has continued ever since. You know the Transnational Companies, to a certain extent, made use of Fourteen Faction [energies]. People who took on those energies had the same life span as everybody does, so whilst in body, they would do whatever it is to forward their aims, they died, leave the body, reincarnate again into a new body, and make use of those energies again. So, you have a series of lifetimes being lived by these people where they attempt to take control & strip resources from the Earth.

Quote The Fourteenth Faction… the closest they came to Earth was about 93 Galaxies distant – something like that, so they never really came that close to our Galaxy, or our Solar System.
    Now fortunately, a way was found to deal with the Fourteenth Faction. And, again, don’t ask me to explain the time sequences… but the answer was found on Earth, believe it or not. Although we were protected as much as we possibly could be from The Fourteenth Faction… the closest they came to Earth was about 93 Galaxies distant – something like that, so they never really came that close to our Galaxy, or our Solar System. But those who brought those energies with them were, obviously, Human Souls. And so they sneaked them in, if you like, by presenting themselves as a Human Soul coming into our Solar System, then they were able to bring those Fourteen energies with them. Once entered in here then, you know, then they could do anything that they chose to do.

But… the only way I can describe it is: a message was sent out, from our Solar System to the Fourteenth Faction, to say that there is a never-ending energy source, a limitless energy source within our Solar System. And that attracted them to us. And we did ‘something’ …and I can’t quite get hold of exactly what ‘something’ we did to get hold of them, and it allowed us to, literally, evict them from the Universe & back to their own universe, and to shutdown their wormhole so there was no more access.
    (end of part3)
    SOURCE

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:26.

26. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Part4

Robert Stanley: But, what about black holes, though, Chris? What are we seeing there?

Chris Thomas: That event that removed the Fourteenth Faction, in our time frame it occurred in 2002, it was actually March 2002, that that happened. But outside our Solar System, it was at least 15,000 years ago… Don’t ask me, but that’s the kind of time frames. Now, if you look at what’s occurred since 2002, what you have from cosmologists, quantum physicists & all the rest of it, is photographs taken by Hubble shows black holes emitting matter. Now black holes can’t emit matter, they can only attract matter in one direction. This is all they’ve been observed to do ever since Einstein, or even Hubble himself, I suppose, it might have described back mid 1800s, early 1900s. But they have always been observed to absorb material, to draw material into themselves. But now, the black holes are collapsing. And as they collapse, they’re emitting, instead.

Robert Stanley: Have you seen the latest news on this? Only an hour ago from NBC, “The colossal black hole at the heart of the Milky Way Galaxy is a messy eater. Of all the gas that falls towards the black hole, 99 percent gets spewed back out into space, new observations show, making the black hole akin to a toddler whose food ends up mostly on the floor, rather than his mouth.” You wanted some confirmation, I mean, this is pretty amazing… You are right. I think you are absolutely spot on, Chris.

Chris Thomas: This is what’s happening, and the reason why it’s happening is because the Fourteen energies have been removed. And, therefore the energy patterns no longer exist. And the holes are shutting down. They’re collapsing.

Robert Stanley: And, of course, its going to look as though its being spewed back out, but in fact its no longer going in.

Chris Thomas: Yes… Well, it is also pushing it out as the black hole is collapsing, its pushing out material that it’s taken in the past. It is a toddler… But I’ve seen a lot of photographs over the past few years, all… scientists saying, you know, “…these are emitting, they’re not gathering in…”

But also the same attitudes have changed on Earth. You know, when politicians say something, people use to just fall for it in the past, or when a monarch would say something, people would have to go along with it. Whereas now, people are turning around and saying, “Why? I don’t want to do this! We don’t want to do this! We don’t need to do this!” Right up to here – look what’s happening in Syria. You know, President Obama, two days ago, turned around and said, “Well, we’re going to bomb Syrians regardless of what anybody else does.” And everybody in the rest of the world is standing around and said, “Why?” And, today, Obama had to say, “Well, we can’t, we’re not going to bomb them until we have a mandate from the United Nations.”

We’ve had a massive shift in policy because people have turned around and said, “We’re not going to accept what you’re telling us any longer.” Whereas, 10 years ago, 12 years ago, 20 years ago, 50 years ago… whatever… If a politician in President Obama’s position had said that, then everybody would have said ‘Yes’. Nobody would have questioned it, because they could use the Fourteenth Faction energy.

Robert Stanley: Yes, its further evidence of what you’ve just stated, about the influence of the Fourteenth Faction is waning, right?

Chris Thomas: Very much so. It’s virtually gone, not entirely, but its virtually gone. You know, you’ve got a lot of the industrial heads, and politicians & some monarchs still trying to make use of that energy… And, to a certain extent people are so used, so accustomed, to being pushed into a direction, that they go along with it. A growing number of people are recognizing that those energy patterns no longer exist, and therefore they can push back. And this is what we’re seeing, a massive move in that direction.

Though, in terms of Reptilian races & Reptiles in Human form, they no longer exist – all those energy patterns are gone. And, you know… I mean… this is going to make me sound more mad, but I can confirm David Icke’s observation – the Queen Mother had Reptilian energies. I have no doubt of that.

Robert Stanley: Why? Because of what you have seen psychically?

Chris Thomas: Yes.

Robert Stanley: Whoa!

Chris Thomas: Well, from what I understand of reading a little bit into the history of the royal family & what’s been going on, and everything. The Queen Mother had a very gentle – ‘everybody’s grandmother’ public persona with the image she presented, whereas privately, she was an absolute tyrant & totally ruled the family… and that’s reflected in making use of the Fourteenth Faction energies.

But now they can’t. Because those energy patterns have been destroyed – they have been totally removed from this Universe. This is what we’re seeing… politicians can no longer get away with anything, or the way monarchs can no longer get away with anything, because people are recognizing, or realizing that there isn’t that demand that they can remove ‘freedom of choice’ left anymore. Its gone.

Robert Stanley: Well Chris, you really made my day. I mean honestly.

Chris Thomas: I think, underneath it all, everybody realizes there’s something like this going on. They haven’t been able to investigate it for themselves, for whatever reason. So, it takes idiots like me to turn up, and try to come up with these kinds of answers.

So that’s what I was trying to say tonight really with our talk. Yes, there have been problems from Reptilian life forms, they have created havoc on Earth, but they have now gone.

Also, Reptilians, because they are not solid in any shape or form, they cannot reproduce. So, where people have seen Reptilians life forms inside people, it’s because of this Fourteen energies. But if those people have the Fourteen energies have children, that energy isn’t reproduced because the energy is contained within the soul of that individual.

So, these Reptilian forms are not alien in the sense that they are an alien form that exists within our Universe. None of the other races interbreed with each other, as it were. And its physically impossible for them to interbreed with people on Earth. Because… the Seven Semi-Physical races would be the only ones that could ever possibly do that. And, they don’t even reproduce because they are immortal. So they don’t reproduce, at least not in the same way that we do, anyway. And therefore, how could you create an Alien Hybrid – an Alien Human Hybrid? You can't!

Robert Stanley: Fascinating… wow… my goodness!

Chris Thomas: People need to try to understand that, yes, we did have problems with a Reptilian race, but those are now gone, totally – they no longer exist anywhere in this Universe, those energy patterns have been totally removed or destroyed. The vast majority… no… not vast majority… but ALL channeled material, talking about the good, the bad, the light, the dark, whatever… 5th dimension, Ascension, all the rest of it… is Velon originated.

Robert Stanley: Yes, Velons…

Chris Thomas: And, therefore, they are working to their own agenda. And, therefore, it should be ignored. All of it is dis-information & misinformation. It is deliberately designed to mislead people away from what our true purpose is, which is this soul reintegration. And so, all that needs to be ignored.

We also got new energy patterns working with us to try to help us with this. A friend sent me an extract from somebody’s website, recently. It’s a newsletter from the person who runs the website. It says, “Why I am No Longer a Lightworker”.

Robert Stanley: Yes, that’s my friend, Cameron Day. I’ve had him on before.

Chris Thomas: Well, it’s a brilliant piece of writing. Its superb. And I would urge anybody who listens to channeled material to read it. Because he puts it very well, and explains why there is this duality, this dichotomy going on. Obviously, he puts it in different words to the way I would put it. He wouldn’t know about the Velon, and all the rest of it. But, essentially, that’s what he’s talking about – "Demiurge", as he puts it, is the Velon.

Robert Stanley: Interesting…. Chris, always fascinating speaking with you, and thank you for sending me those articles that you’ve written. I know you have some books… How do people find your work?

Chris Thomas: Well, as I said before, Amazon has effectively banned my books, you can’t get them through Amazon…
    The best place would be a mail order book club company called Cygnus Book’s International Mail Order Service, they are on > www.cygnus-books.co.uk <

Robert Stanley: How many books do you have & what are their names?

Chris Thomas: Eleven Books all together.
    There are 8 books about Earth History & 3 books about Healing.
    1. The Journey Home
    2. The Fool’s First Steps
    3. Planet Earth – The Universe’s Experiment
    4. The Universal Soul
    5. The Human Soul
    6. Project Human Extinction – The Ultimate Conspiracy
    7. The Annunaki Plan & The Human Plan
    8. Synthesis
    9. The Healing Book (Healing Course)
    10. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Body But Nobody was Able to Tell You
    11. The Sequel To Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Body

Robert Stanley: Have you found that each organ has its own type of awareness?

Chris Thomas: Each organ works with a particular emotion, I suppose would be the simplest way of explaining it. There is a Chinese system as well, which is slightly different to what we explain in our books. I am not entirely certain for the reason for that.

But out of the thousands of people I have work with over the last 35 years, nobody I have ever worked with falls outside the pattern described in the “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Body” book. So every chapter relates to each organ. There are slight differences in the Chinese system. But they are only slight

People have come back to us and said that they’ve read these books & have cured themselves of whatever the problem is. It can be done – no problem.
    (end of part4)
    SOURCE

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:36.

27. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I truly like the person of Chris and enjoy reading what he says. But I do have a problem with a bit of his themes. For example, he says that the first example of the Fourteenth faction was Alexander the Great conquest, Alexander having been the first to do mass killing of the sort.

Well, Ghengis Khan was definitely a predecessor to Alexander and his conquest were covering half the earth literally. Imagine the spirit in those time, to conquest half the earth with horses and arrows.

There have been conquest, mass killing, etc much before. Same with not turning against the planet before the 1800 century. It may be just because we did not have the technology. But what I have seen in history books regarding how we got rid of American Indians starting in the 1600 century is definitely not for the weak of heart. We were absolutely barbarous. This was mass killing.

I would truly like to compare the Akashic books sources because something seems odd to me.

However, I must say that he sends a breeze of fresh air.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onawah (7th November 2013), turiya (27th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I truly like the person of Chris and enjoy reading what he says. But I do have a problem with a bit of his themes. For example, he says that the first example of the Fourteenth faction was Alexander the Great conquest, Alexander having been the first to do mass killing of the sort.

Well, Ghengis Khan was definitely a predecessor to Alexander and his conquest were covering half the earth literally. Imagine the spirit in those time, to conquest half the earth with horses and arrows.

There have been conquest, mass killing, etc much before. Same with not turning against the planet before the 1800 century. It may be just because we did not have the technology. But what I have seen in history books regarding how we got rid of American Indians starting in the 1600 century is definitely not for the weak of heart. We were absolutely barbarous. This was mass killing.

I would truly like to compare the Akashic books sources because something seems odd to me.

However, I must say that he sends a breeze of fresh air.
    Greetings, Flash. You might want to do a little more research on Alexander The Great and Genghis Khan. Re-read above:
    Quote So, that’s the kind of culture that there was, and all of a sudden into that came Alexander the Great who all of a sudden decided what he was going to do was to start conquering half the planet, or as much of the planet that he could get hold of. That was about 320 BC, I think that’s when it was. So he started trying to take over massive areas of the planet, so that he could control everything that occurred. And that really is the first time in human history that we had seen somebody with that kind of intention – using energy patterns that literally alien to life on Earth.

Alexander the Great

And then following that, of course, we had the Roman Empire because they basically followed Alexander the Great’s pattern, and then you have the Vatican who’s been doing the same thing for the last 1500 years – trying to control everyone on the planet. And then you have things like the European monarchs taking over territories & inter-territorial wars, and all that sort of stuff. It all comes from people using an ability to remove people’s ‘freedom of choice’, because obviously, if you went around killing people, you’re not allowing people to choose how their life is.
    Not that Wikipedia is a bastion of facts, it is a decent starting place:
    Quote Genghis Khan (/ˈɡɛŋɡɪs ˈkɑːn/ or /ˈɛŋɡɪs ˈkɑːn/,[4][5] Mongol: [tʃiŋɡɪs xaːŋ] ( listen); Chingis/Chinghis khaan; 1162? – August 1227), born Temujin, was the founder and Great Khan (emperor) of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history after his demise.
    Alexander is the predecessor...

I agree with you on the terrible fate of the Native Americans. Not pretty and not fair...

~FireHorse

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

onawah (7th November 2013), turiya (25th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

LOL I stand corrected, better being corrected than remain in doubt. I don't know why but I had the impression that Ghensis was BC, not after Christ.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

FireHorse (27th October 2013), Gardener (25th October 2013), turiya (25th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 38 LastLast