Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I am sorry to say Freed Fox that i think lizzards are not the modern day version of the devil. They have always been the devil
    With respect, there's no real reason to think that Flash.

Native Americans had more of a reason to believe that white men were the devil, as did black people, for a long time. Were they right?

It's programming. Break it.

Never judge a book by its cover.
    I agree about the programming idea. The fact of the matter is, and as I have said before recently (in response to Delight), that the human being is made up of both sides of the god/devil coin.

As a human collective, the collective tends to want to continue to be entertained with, & identify itself with, only one end of that good/bad, light/dark; the god/devil; saint/sinner spectrum. Choosing to believe & identify with the notion that one is made up of only positive, good, virtuous qualities sets up/creates the reality whereby "others" will have to fill the bill, play out that role - in other words, others will have to be seen as the sinners/the wicked/ filled with evil & driven by dark forces.

Hence, as a collective, in denying the fact that man also contains the negative, as well as the positive, the collective humanity continually invites darker forces to be manifest in order to 'balance the books'. And, as a result, it could be very well be inviting these dark entity types into the reality we are co-creating. As long as humanity refuses to accept the oneness that it is a part of, then the old paradigm of duality will continue to persist & hold sway over humankind. And, the beat will go on.

The Velon are simply playing their part. The Earth & solar system have denied the Velon access, but there are quite a number of groups of human beings that continue to invite these pesky liars in here (freedom of choice). In this way, they are able to get around Earth's defenses.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 9th January 2018 at 19:28.

2. Link to Post #422
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Hence, as a collective, in denying the fact that man also contains the negative, as well as the positive, the collective humanity continually invites darker forces to be manifest in order to 'balance the books'. And, as a result, it could be very well be inviting these dark entity types into the reality we are co-creating. As long as humanity refuses to accept the oneness that it is apart of, then the old paradigm of duality will continue to persist & hold sway over humankind.
    Thanks Turiya and I love that you take our questions humorously. IMO IMO IMO We who choose to 'balance the books' within ourselves do not need to be tied to a collective balancing and that is the freedom I expect.

I am seeing more and more notice of the threat of a "technogenic" monster that will gobble up humanity. That too seems to me the devil projection from our imbalance in biosperic/technospheric aspects.

I feel depressed some moments because it is like I see more and more within me that has been lopsided. But I keep clearing and talking to Mom and Dad who are my real though imagined balanced parental polarity origins.

I can hardly believe it but as helter skelter out of kilter as I feel, they say "you are Perfectly Placed in a moment". Am I not blessed then that despite being such an imperfect, I am considered impeccable in timing. Ask your own Mom and Dad and see what they say. They are there in the heart.
    Much love for our Evo-lucence

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

FireHorse (9th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #423
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Hello.

This thread has been reported.

I've moved the thread to the channeling sub forum.

Guys, about the rudeness on this page... Remember, NONE of us have "proof" of source, "proof" of intention, "proof" of truth.

We do have proof of how we treat each other though... Which is the biggest proof of all as to spiritual development. How we treat each other, how we handle disagreement or misunderstanding each other's words, is far more important in the grand scheme of things.

Back to topic.

Sierra

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

onawah (8th February 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (8th February 2014), thunder24 (8th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #424
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

I have obliged Turiya's desire to have no further communication with me by refraining from posting on this thread.
    However, since he has apparently not officially requested (as yet, at least) that I be banned from the thread (which he is entitled to request, as OP) I am still permitted to post here and so I will make this one last post.
    Though I don't consider that I have violated any Avalon guidelines or rules, I think I understand why Turiya, Firehorse and Herbert have all failed to understand why my comments re this information from Chris Thomas and the discussion about it have seemed so critical.
    I have actually been quite interested to hear about Chris Thomas's information for the most part because a lot of things I consider important have rung true for me—among them, historical descriptions of the Velon traveling back in time to plant false information in Sumerian tablets, and about certain souls like that of Alexander the Great being subverted while on the way to incarnating on Earth etc.
    And in general, things like what he says about the human tendency to embrace the light while ignoring the dark side of our own makeup certainly ring true for me as well.
    And I am always interested to see when such information correlates with other sources such as Simon Parkes.

I used to post a lot of channeled messages on Avalon before there was a subforum designed specifically for that, (the one where this thread is now appearing entitled Channeled and Other Controversial Material) before such material was available to the public and not just to Avalon members.
    I posted only the messages I thought had enough truth to make sorting through the rest worthwhile, and a lot were simply from very sensitive intuitives who were just recording their impressions of how they thought new, incoming energies are affecting us.
    There were some good discussions for awhile, but before long, the purveyors of false channeled information caught wind of Avalon and the forum came under attack with a saturation of hoaxed channeled material that was, unfortunately, taking a lot of gullible people in with obviously false promises that never materialized.
    I felt partly responsible and so I started pointing out to people who were being taken in how to distinguish channeled information that was actually helpful from stuff that was being written just to mislead or to make a profit.
    A sticky thread was created from that here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...neled-Messages
    Please note especially the last page of that thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Messages/page3
    ...which favorably mentions the Chris Thomas thread.
    Then the Channeled and other Controversial Material subforum was born:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...rsial-Material
    (on which this thread appears now and which is viewable only by Avalon members) and so the biggest problem was pretty much solved.
    The influx of hoaxed channeled information ceased and things got back to normal on Avalon, though I think many of us had learned a very important lesson about how vulnerable we had been, and how easily the public and some of our more gullible members were misled.

It is just as important that we are careful when taking information that is reportedly coming from the Akashic Records, as we are in taking in channeled information and for many of the same reasons.
    There are many forces at work still on our planet of which we do not yet have full understanding and so we can still be misled quite easily.
    It is necessary to consider the failures of someone like Chris Thomas to ascertain the truth or predict the future as well as his successes in order to have a balanced picture of his abilities.
    I am not accusing CT of being culpable, just of still being vulnerable and human and therefore, imperfect, which is not a condemnation.
    Studying this kind of information and understanding how it affects us can provide a good school of learning, as long as we are exercising discernment.
    I simply suggest that all such information is in need of being realistically appraised.
    It is obviously also very important when presenting such information, to show when someone is being quoted by using quotation marks, giving references, providing links and showing clearly when we are simply posting our own impressions and opinions of the information.
    This can be a very painstaking process, but I think it can also be a very rewarding one, not just in helping us to discern false information from true, but also in learning to find our own blind spots and gullibility.
    I am certainly still engaged in that process myself, though I come at it from a very different direction now than I once did.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th February 2014 at 22:31.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sierra (8th February 2014), TraineeHuman (15th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #425
    Thanks

A Song For You

turiya

9. Link to Post #426
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I still haven't finished reading this thread but I do want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Turiya for posting it. It is the reason I joined Avalon.

I noticed people asking if there is any way to verify any of the things he is saying. I can only add my own experience, which is this:

About 6 months ago, I felt the need to learn more about my psychic side and went on facebook and their "free reading" groups. Very quickly, I found myself doing free psychic medium readings and contacting relatives of people I had never met. I was given so much praise for my talent. Not long after that, I was helping people with past life readings. Something I tried to avoid in the end because most logical people will cry "fake and hoax" because it could just be my imagination and I don't like not having proof. People DID reply to me that it all made sense because they had felt kindred to those places and interested in exactly those periods in time, since they were children. I don't know if that is the Akashic but it is memory and it is time related.

And that is when I got headhunted very eagerly to join a special psychic group and invited to their special secret group as well and very quickly after that I was asked how I felt about free masons. At the time I knew nothing about masons and said as much. And that is when I suddenly started having psychic conversations with "Lord Sananda" aka Jesus as well as Mary (while in the shower, so I wasn't trying to talk to them), and while drawing I suddenly felt Melchizedek with his staff and he "sat" for a portrait, and Lady Nada (heart chakra allegedly) etc started arriving. The thing is: I am not religious. Never was. It made NO sense. And I never heard of those people before. I am not into romantic mysticism. I want truth. I did not want to become a channeler. (Besides; the channeling I have read - and that is quite a lot - always starts with half a page of useless rubbish about how kind and good and amazing I am... like a used car salesman laying it on to thick. My guides never waffle like that. Ever. So that right there is a red flag.)

Then aliens started to arrive. Just like human souls can arrive and say "Hey, I have a message for a loved one" ... they arrived next to me. Kind. Polite. Peaceful. (They better be, because I'm a battle axe.) And I started drawing them. Pretty soon I had aliens in my dreams and in my waking state. Large, small, reptile, gray type, all kinds. An exotic mix. Which lead me to google. Should I even be talking to them? And they wanted me to write a book about them. At first I said yes but then changed my mind.

I found Sitchin and the Annunaki story and I found a number of guru's. One of them very much into alien stuff. I tried to learn. This ascension stuff sounded like I would be left behind and all those I loved as well. Freaked me out. But then... my brain started going "Huh?" ... A LOT. I smelled a rat. A big one. So when I found Chris Thomas on Youtube, it was liberating. He rings true in what he says. Every bit of it. I know, that the channeled stuff feels real for a psychic like me because it is - PARTLY - because it is ACTING. Just like a sexy actor on camera can make you accept what he says... well, these senders of information are really good at what they do. They really feel nice! But they don't exist. They are... roles in a big play.

As for the aliens. My guides are working with me a lot to help me find the truth. In this universe of free will it is up to me to find the truth. They won't shield me from making mistakes. But they will help me if my intention is to find the truth. I am not quite ready to share that bit yet but it also rhymes with what Thomas has been saying.

I'm also working on how to change. It is happening slowly. It is.

But a big thank you! and now I must finish reading this... 19 pages?

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

Christine (12th February 2014), Delight (10th February 2014), donsan (10th August 2019), FireHorse (11th February 2014), Gardener (10th February 2014), golden lady (10th February 2014), gripreaper (11th February 2014), halffull (10th February 2014), Heart-2-Heart (17th February 2014), Herbert (10th February 2014), Hervé (12th February 2014), panpravda (5th April 2014), Pilgrim (21st April 2014), turiya (10th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #427
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ealiss (here)
    I still haven't finished reading this thread but I do want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Turiya for posting it. It is the reason I joined Avalon.

I noticed people asking if there is any way to verify any of the things he is saying. I can only add my own experience, which is this:

About 6 months ago, I felt the need to learn more about my psychic side and went on facebook and their "free reading" groups. Very quickly, I found myself doing free psychic medium readings and contacting relatives of people I had never met. I was given so much praise for my talent. Not long after that, I was helping people with past life readings. Something I tried to avoid in the end because most logical people will cry "fake and hoax" because it could just be my imagination and I don't like not having proof. People DID reply to me that it all made sense because they had felt kindred to those places and interested in exactly those periods in time, since they were children. I don't know if that is the Akashic but it is memory and it is time related.

And that is when I got headhunted very eagerly to join a special psychic group and invited to their special secret group as well and very quickly after that I was asked how I felt about free masons. At the time I knew nothing about masons and said as much. And that is when I suddenly started having psychic conversations with "Lord Sananda" aka Jesus as well as Mary (while in the shower, so I wasn't trying to talk to them), and while drawing I suddenly felt Melchizedek with his staff and he "sat" for a portrait, and Lady Nada (heart chakra allegedly) etc started arriving. The thing is: I am not religious. Never was. It made NO sense. And I never heard of those people before. I am not into romantic mysticism. I want truth. I did not want to become a channeler. (Besides; the channeling I have read - and that is quite a lot - always starts with half a page of useless rubbish about how kind and good and amazing I am... like a used car salesman laying it on to thick. My guides never waffle like that. Ever. So that right there is a red flag.)

Then aliens started to arrive. Just like human souls can arrive and say "Hey, I have a message for a loved one" ... they arrived next to me. Kind. Polite. Peaceful. (They better be, because I'm a battle axe.) And I started drawing them. Pretty soon I had aliens in my dreams and in my waking state. Large, small, reptile, gray type, all kinds. An exotic mix. Which lead me to google. Should I even be talking to them? And they wanted me to write a book about them. At first I said yes but then changed my mind.

I found Sitchin and the Annunaki story and I found a number of guru's. One of them very much into alien stuff. I tried to learn. This ascension stuff sounded like I would be left behind and all those I loved as well. Freaked me out. But then... my brain started going "Huh?" ... A LOT. I smelled a rat. A big one. So when I found Chris Thomas on Youtube, it was liberating. He rings true in what he says. Every bit of it. I know, that the channeled stuff feels real for a psychic like me because it is - PARTLY - because it is ACTING. Just like a sexy actor on camera can make you accept what he says... well, these senders of information are really good at what they do. They really feel nice! But they don't exist. They are... roles in a big play.

As for the aliens. My guides are working with me a lot to help me find the truth. In this universe of free will it is up to me to find the truth. They won't shield me from making mistakes. But they will help me if my intention is to find the truth. I am not quite ready to share that bit yet but it also rhymes with what Thomas has been saying.

I'm also working on how to change. It is happening slowly. It is.

Ealiss - I just want to return the big "thank you" back to you. Seems you made it to Project Avalon at a good time, [edit mode:] considering your most recent experience with (seemingly) Velon entities posing in their typical disguises - Ascended Masters Sananda, Lady Nada, Melchizedec, etc., etc. As you probably know by now, the thread has been given new life by the moderation team. Want to give a big hug to sierra, if it were possible, for bringing this thread out of the classification of being "channeled information", as Chris Thomas, if anything, is on the opposite end of that spectrum.

But again, thanks, Ealiss, for keeping the thread alive with one of your first posted messages after becoming a PA member.

You appear (to me) to be on the leading edge of the wave of humanity that is to follow - regaining our psychic sense, but knowing the difference between what comes from the outside of one's being & what arises from the 'Source' within.

Be well & the Best to you in your endeavor.
    turiya

P.S. Thanks again, sierra, for taking the time to check out the thread.
    Last edited by turiya; 13th February 2014 at 22:28.

12. Link to Post #428
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

<snip>
    Welcome, Ealiss! Boy, are you a breath of fresh air.

Turiya and Herbert have been busy. It's a lot of material but, it is fantastic.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

~FireHorse

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Ealiss (11th February 2014), Gardener (11th February 2014), Herbert (12th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Thank you, Turiya. I am starting to get a sense of the powers that be and sense they are on a different path than me. I am very happy to meet you - and all others like you.

Thank you also to Firehorse. Those are kind words

I have been looking into what is the right path to take forward and more and more, the word that comes to mind is: Remembrance. We need to remember our past lives. There is a power in knowing. We need to remember what our heart tells us about good, bad, truth, love, peace, respect.

One more thing that has come to mind is the importance of wanting good things to happen. The emotion behind making a "wish list" is a good key towards what we need to be in the future. Aligning ourselves with the truth. My personal list started out with a lot of "evil needs to STOP, pollution needs to STOP" etc and that is needed. We need that emotion because it is important. There is good and evil and they are not both needed, they are not part of the natural balance. They are part of an UN-natural balance and it is not the right path to accept all evil as "natural". It's not. That is deceiving. If we look at animal life and remember that they, too, are affected by negativity. A lion kills. Yes. But a lion doesn't torture. The original "angelic" blue print of our human existence is not - and never will be - about torture or dominance or hate. We are custodians on earth. Nothing more and nothing less. That is the feeling I've had for ages, anyway. The gut feeling. My "wish list" then continued with positives like "We need color to be an expectation when we walk into a happy room, we need children to grow up with happy learning, we need health for all, we need room for all creatures of nature" and so on.

The DNA is being activated they say and that will cause GRADUAL change. The fear of not changing is just that; fear. Fear stops us. So... just like children we must learn bit by bit, embrace new parts of us, bit by bit, and have trust in those good guides that are here to nudge us in the right direction. There is so much on earth we can't see and beings trying their best to help earth and humanity. Those of us dedicated to a positive earth have to keep going.

Reading about what we are becoming there is a lot of "wow" and "super powers" but once we sit down and think about it, it won't be all that strange. If the kids coming in with special "download" abilities and exceptional math skills and language skills and esp powers are anything to go by, they will still want to be princes and princesses and play in the garden. They will still need food and shelter and they will still be kids. And we will still be adults. In a way, we will just haul around a better computer. AND, more importantly perhaps: No longer accept bad behavior.

I do get irked when I read people saying "there is no good and evil anymore". That is a misunderstanding. There is! There is. And we DO need to be outraged when people burn an orangutang alive or rape a child. It is not okay. The truth is, that good and evil do their dance in life and it is good to see that dance happening BUT it is also important to take sides and move away from evil. If you don't remove your hand from the hotplate, guess what, is basically the point. The galaxy will always know good and evil but just like most being in this galaxy are benevolent and the Annunaki are evil and come from outside this galaxy.... well.... we are also meant to be benevolent.

End of speech. Sorry. It just feels so important and I feel so driven.

Namaste the both of you.

PS: I am not that happy with the portrait but thanks
    Last edited by Ealiss; 11th February 2014 at 11:02.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

FireHorse (12th February 2014), Hervé (12th February 2014), turiya (11th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Quote The Velon are one of the original thirteen races of this Universe and their total removal from this Universe would have resulted in an energetic imbalance that would have been too much for this Universe to accommodate and so the Universe would have collapsed in on itself destroying all life.
    Quoting Chris Thomas.

This fits with my spirit guides telling me that the Annunaki are in separation. Not prison as such but kept separate. I asked why we don't just disintegrate them after all that they've done but they told me that this would de-stabilize the universe to kill so many beings.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

FireHorse (12th February 2014), Gardener (11th February 2014), turiya (11th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #431
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you, Turiya. I am starting to get a sense of the powers that be and sense they are on a different path than me. I am very happy to meet you - and all others like you.

Thank you also to Firehorse. Those are kind words

[snip]

End of speech. Sorry. It just feels so important and I feel so driven.

Namaste the both of you.
    Welcome, dear. Speech on!

Namaste! (Hatha Practitioner)

~FH

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Ealiss (12th February 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Turiya, thank you for following up on this Bartiz v Chris Thomas, I did start to listen to one of Bartez 'talks' and I couldn't listen for long. I place quite a bit of trust in first impressions, very early ones (if I can catch them) and in this instance there was clear and present energy interference within me. Part of the delivery technique is his very fast and furious speach which can have many tricks and traps embedded in it. He is a no go for me, and would go so far as to say it might be best not to listen to too much from him, the energy signature is not good.
    Thanks Gardener for this feedback. Funny... This reminds me of a recent discussion I had with another member who told me their partner also could not stand the sound of Andrew's voice. This was the exact same first impression that hit me when I first listened to one of the beginning interviews that he had with Chris Hales... (this was before the recent Lance White/Galactic History interview series.) Extremely irritating, I could not stand the sound of his voice. And had to stop listening.

My instinct tells me, with the support of your (& another's) feedback, that this is one of the signs that is revealing to us that our psychic abilities are starting to wake up... (whole soul reintegration in progress) the sensitivity to the words that are being uttered from out of the mouths of others. It may be time to pull out that old copy of Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clark.

Welcome to the Resistance

turiya
    I am glad you and Gardner brought this up...I have noticed that I can immediately tell from what seems like a wall...like a static wall of interference when a message is off for me. I have difficulty hearing and its thick and garbled. It also happens that I can't make sense of the words when written though it isn't difficult for me to read (in English hehe)

I tried to listen to Bartzis before and couldn't continue. He seems muddy. I don't like his "looks" and contrasted, Chris Thomas is different even though he gets wordy and has an accent (to my American ears). I am also considering this as more discernmenet in understanding my relevant info frequency.

This is my biased source meter. As I have been listening to alot of people in the last few years, almost everyone I couldn't hear was not reliable.

George Kavassilas has gone trough the experience of getting hooked and passing on messages that were disinfo. He is always willing to admit when he "got things wrong". I think we could all be fooled by our own emotional mind field. It's back to clearing clearing and did I say clearing our own bias.
    In response to this:

I feel the same way. That is uncanny but also very cool. A lot of things are very difficult to read for me and it has later proven to be a pack of lies. Like the channeled Sananda stuff. I always had to kick myself to get through every sentence and I felt so tired.

There are some guru's out there who... at first glance and also the sound of their voice - feel nice. Feel good. But later I realized they were lying. So... there are also times when my "lie detector" isn't working so well. I do start twitching when people say they were born of immaculate conception or they giggle spontaneously when trying to say important things - or when they claim to be channeling kind rapist aliens who stole people's children and only want to help us get rich if we just "think hard enough".... sigh... what a bogus world. No wonder so many abhor "new age".

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

FireHorse (13th February 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), Hervé (12th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

22. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

There are some guru's out there who... at first glance and also the sound of their voice - feel nice. Feel good. But later I realized they were lying. So... there are also times when my "lie detector" isn't working so well.
    Hi Ealiss!
    Welcome. I wish this thread had not been placed in channeling. Everyone is receiving TONS of information all the time (IMO channeling is tuning in to a source of info, acknowledging it, then "using" it).

Actually I am disappointed that so many will glom onto one kind of source but discount another. There is only more useful and less useful KINDS and FREQUENCIES IMO and this thread covers more than just CT's work.

I wish there was more discussion of information and what our choices contribute and empower or dis-empower.

Actually I am becoming kind of an oddball here as everywhere. I realize maybe I am drifting out onto my own limb. This may be a phase shift off the internet.

Lately I am hearing an internal signal that is discounting of all claims of timing, all claims of exclusivity, all forms of enemies.

In my own reality, there are frequencies of magical, miraculous loving beingness softly forming. There is something arranging itself subtley. Like the aether and like the space through which information travels there is a contentlessness. This is a "promise", a place to be and where we be will BE anything we can imagine...to me that is the fruits forming of a new earth.

Is this real and true? I discern it is true.
    I have been noticing that this discernment is like a muscle. But to me it is very personal. The broad spread range of possible information is proliferating. How i information affecting us and the way we are living?

On a very superficial note, I laughed at George Kavassilas who now is saving information just for his books. He now seems to own more faith in this technosphere 3D's permanence than ever. He will place his revelation about the Ark of the Covenant in his next book. He will be "here" to see it published. He will be "here" for interviews. He will be "here" for book tours.

Hilarious to me. This must be affecting him in particular ways. Taking in and acknowledging particular kinds of information must effect. I have faith in how we get to each choose what we wish to experience.
    Last edited by Delight; 12th February 2014 at 16:13.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ealiss (12th February 2014), FireHorse (13th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), Herbert (12th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #434
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

I am getting the same feeling about George K. Delight. He has changed and I can no longer listen to his radio interviews. When he first came out with the announcement that he has a human/Mantis hybrid son, it just seemed like he was still being played and then his wife encountering a Lion being who attacked her psychically and them both still waking up with puncture marks on their arms and George attending "council of 7' to argue his side of things. All of these things make it apparent he has been taken back into the mind Ego control grid. He has done a lot of good at waking us up and Chris has taken over for him from a more scientific perspective - if I may make that shocking statement.

Anyone who thinks there exist human/ET hybrids (Kerry Cassidy and Simon Parkes come to mind) are being played by the deceivers with an intention that is contrary to Earth's purpose of creating Wholly Human physical beings. We are on the last leg of that journey and I agree that it is folly to predict when it's completed. Unfortunately Chris has mistakenly made predictions with the information available to him at the time, which proves he is human. But as he has said in the past, it is up to every individual soul, and that includes Earth as to when this multidimensional energetic perception download will take place.

Delight you also touched on the Velon as being necessary to maintain the 13 races for balance in the Universe. Chris says 13 is repeated so often because it is the creator's number. I don't understand this but in trying to do so, I can only feel that it may have something to do with reinforcement as in standing wave patterns.

I could wonder if there had to be a number for reinforcement so: why not 13? But then I remember the 12 archetypes which seem to encompass all possibilities. They are each on a continuum from one extreme to the other, which essentially provides us with complete freedom of choice. But we eventually, through multiple lives, discover that finding balance (the goal?) is where we are happiest. So once you have found balance on all 12 then you reach number 13 where you must achieve balance between the 12 as they are incorporated into being Wholly Human.

When someone has achieved this balance, they get a lot of people telling them they are their twin flame as Inelia Benns has explained - everyone is our potential twin flame once balance is achieved. :>))

I hope what I have said so far makes some sense. One other thing from Chris Thomas. I will return with the source, when I locate it, from one of his books for what I am about to say.

Source: The Universal SoulChris Thomas chapter 8 Changes Beyond our Earth
    THESE NEW EARTH SOULS ARE NON-PHYSICAL

Chris said some time ago that Earth is now birthing souls. That means their soul origin is Earth. He says that these souls will replace the Velon as the 13th Race. that means that instead of 6 non-physical and 7 semi-physical races there will be 7 non-physical Races and 6 semi-physical.

So it seems numbers are important although my feeling would have been otherwise - I guess it is to do with the physics of energy balance which must be a universal law.

I also wish to thank Ealiss for your contribution when it was most needed here. Welcome. :>)) I have received comments on other forums as to their shock at no longer being able to read this thread as non-members. It is sad that the controllers of this forum are unable to recognize the difference between connecting inwardly to read the akashic which is available to all of us and looking outside of oneself to an entity who imposes itself on the egoistic mind.
    Last edited by Herbert; 13th February 2014 at 20:56.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Delight (12th February 2014), Ealiss (12th February 2014), FireHorse (13th February 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #435
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

A warm welcome Ealiss, your energy is certainly beneficial, and I can tell by your first post in this thread that your BS instrument is finely tuned. There is much I would like to say but which is probably already known quite well by those with a genuine interest in this thread... It is really more sad than anything that the thread has been placed in this area, it works against those (non-members) who truly want to read.

Yes Herbert I like that idea, the 13th place of balance when all 12 are integrated, I often picture my 'working' balance (in the microcosm) as standing in the middle of a see-saw. Reminds me of some lines from 'If' by Rudyard Kipling, 'If you can meet with truimph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same' the same could be said of polarised thinking.

It seems (to me) that choices and alignments are being made according to the tuning of our internal detector, so the more introjects and defenses we can clear the finer the tuning. I have heard it said that 'the truth is somewhere in between', well no, actually the truth is where it is, unchanging. That saying favours the deceiver.

Oh and it must be literary night, lol I just remembered a line from Shakespear, which describes something of what we are talking about....the BS detector... "Fall to him in whom thy stomach serve thee well" don't ask me which work it is from
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Delight (13th February 2014), Ealiss (12th February 2014), FireHorse (13th February 2014), Herbert (13th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    Delight you also touched on the Velon as being necessary to maintain the 13 races for balance in the Universe. Chris says 13 is repeated so often because it is the creator's number. I don't understand this but in trying to do so, I can only feel that it may have something to do with reinforcement as in standing wave patterns.

I could wonder if there had to be a number for reinforcement so: why not 13? But then I remember the 12 archetypes which seem to encompass all possibilities. They are each on a continuum from one extreme to the other, which essentially provides us with complete freedom of choice. But we eventually, through multiple lives, discover that finding balance (the goal?) is where we are happiest. So once you have found balance on all 12 then you reach number 13 where you must achieve balance between the 12 as they are incorporated into being Wholly Human.
    Hi Herbert,
    Thanks! I would like to humbly request from the moderators that this thread be restored to the main forum. The reason for my request is that I think Chris Thomas does not channel. There is as much evidence presented for his information as evidence from "experiencers".

It is someone else who questioned the 13 although I am curious also. Also, please elaborate if you can on this....are we the new semi-physical race you mean?

Quote Chris said some time ago that Earth is now birthing souls. That means their soul origin is Earth. He says that these souls will replace the Velon as the 13th Race. I may be wrong but I think that means that instead of 6 non-physical and 7 semi-physical races there will be 7 non-physical Races and 6 semi-physical.

So it seems numbers are important although my feeling would have been otherwise - I guess it is to do with the physics of energy balance which must be a universal law.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ealiss (12th February 2014), FireHorse (13th February 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), Herbert (13th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #437
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I think part of the problem is the understanding of 'Akashic Records' popularised by Blavatsky when in fact she merely named something that has apparently been available forever, a kind of clairvoyance of the eathers, an eatheric memory which becomes available to any human being as they grow into truth through the work.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Delight (13th February 2014), Ealiss (13th February 2014), FireHorse (13th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

I can't believe I have only just finished page 9. I appreciate that I am so late in coming to this thread and there is so much I want to reply to.

What stands out is the question one person had on integrating the full soul into a body that had bits missing. I can only answer from a psychic stand point and from what my heart tells me but my answer is: Yes! Yes, absolutely. The brain follows the blueprint of the soul and not the physical body. That is how it feels to me. Earth would never be so cruel as to deny people the change, just because of their bodies missing something. No.

I do have a feeling that the heart, however, must be genuinely loving, but that is an intention, and not a physical thing In fact, I don't think it will be possible to fully change into anything "higher" or "more positive" or more peaceful and embracing, for as long as people stubbornly hang on to bad, negative habits and intentions. I see so many that say they want to change and then turn around and say or do something so awful and unkind, or just incredibly blind and selfish. Either they wake up and become kind or they will die naturally and have to be re-born with gifts one day. I also think we trust the psychic community to drive this change... and it won't be. Not from what I've seen. It will be the vast majority of ordinary people with a kind heart, that wins this prize.

When I think of all the monstrous things happening on this planet... If we can change, and change that too.... Part of me find it so hard to accept that we can change but then I look at my life and I am already changing. It is a step process. We must listen to our hearts and not the bombardment of energy outside ourselves. Never give away our power. The heart is where I have to ask for guidance now because I feel rattled and unable to trust the vibrations I used to listen to.

Thank you for the post on the Fairie. Or the "fa". I've talked to them from time to time and to the Unicorn who are indeed fierce warriors. The "Fa" are also... quite fierce. Respect is essential. And a loving heart. I am intrigued that dragons are earth energy... I wonder if they once existed in a distant galaxy before becoming earth energy.

Oh, and I wanted to cheer so loud, that Chris Thomas debunks that effing annoying multiple time line thing because I am so sick of that! In all my years I NEVER felt or saw any such thing and as he rightly says, it makes no sense because if I could make ALL choices ALL the time, I could have been born a man - and a woman - and hundreds of men and hundreds of women and all of us would have a new life every second so... essentially? I would be you. ha. And I am not.

Peace. I have to log off. May all good things come to Chris and bless him for his clarity and the gift he is giving us. He is such a breath of fresh air.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

Christine (12th February 2014), FireHorse (14th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), Heart-2-Heart (17th February 2014), Herbert (13th February 2014), Hervé (12th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #439
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I want to correct what turiya wrote here. There is no controlled demolition on the part of the moderators and Chris Thomas' information is not in question per se. Discretion is advised, but when is it not? The whole problem arose when the contentions got out of hand between a few members and at the time this move seemed like an appropriate response.

turiya I would ask and appreciate it if you moderate your comment accordingly. This is exactly the type of comment that does no one any good, especially addressed to a new member. I can understand your disappointment with our decision but if you had done what several other members did and wrote us with more information on Chris Thomas, we have always been more than willing to address issues.. so if we acted hastily or can be shown that the decision was not the best one we are happy to comply.

I personally find your statements derogatory and untrue. In fact we were dealing with this issue today and we reached the decision to move this thread back to General Discussion.

Welcome to Avalon Ealiss, I do agree with turiya that you are a most welcome new member, it was your post in the Welcome to Avalon thread that lead me here and along with the pleas from several other members we are happy to move this thread back to its original place.

Ealiss - I just want to return the big "thank you" back to you. Seems you made it to Project Avalon just in time. As you probably know by now, the thread has been buried in a dark corner of the forum (meaning, the information contained within this thread is now out of reach for normal public consumption) - a 'controlled demolition' by The Project Avalon Powers That Be (TPAPTB) moderator/censorship system. But again, thanks for keeping the thread alive with one of your first posted messages after becoming a PA member.

You appear (to me) to be on the leading edge of the wave of humanity that is to follow - regaining our psychic sense, but knowing the difference between what comes from the outside of one's being & what arises from the 'Source' within.

Be well & the Best to you in your endeavor.
    turiya

35. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

I just read everyone's recent replies and I admit I'm a bit sleepy so ... not so clearheaded.

1) I would avoid all channeled material. I picked up on the channeled material when those "beings" came to me and they feel so kind but... It is hard to explain. They tell you what you want to hear. They say loving things. They wipe your tears. They say great things are ahead. Basically they play on giving you all you ever wanted. Welcome to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory. Only... it's not real.

My other guides. All my animal spirit guides. Human guides. Passed loved ones. Higher beings (angelic) and as I just said also; unicorn and (on rare occasions) Fairie... etc... oh... If souls were sounds.... my guides that I have known for so long are like.... the sound a peaceful lake would make as the sky mirrors in the water and the sun shines on it. .... The whole Sananda thing feels like... extra sugary cream tarts with whipped cream. Sort of. But as a psychic I ask questions to those outside of myself and am so used to just thinking that "nice voices" mean well. Nope. Had to learn that they don't. So now I have to listen in my heart and that is difficult. A bit like learning to talk to my foot. It feels odd, but I am working on it. And unlike my foot, lol, my heart can answer me.

I have to go sleep now. If I missed something I will try and catch it tomorrow.

PS: (Edited): It is true that I find the idea of true love being the same soul in another body, quite awful but I used rather a clumsy way of saying it. I didn't mean to be hurtful.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you, Christine. I just saw your reply now.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PPS: I apologize if I was too brazen there. Very sleepy.
    Last edited by Ealiss; 13th February 2014 at 10:01.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

Christine (12th February 2014), FireHorse (14th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), Hervé (12th February 2014), turiya (13th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 38 LastLast